An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 6/19/2017 - 6/26/2017
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by KingWolf

» The Goddess of XWL returns
Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:10 pm by Red

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm by TheFilthParade

» New Availability: Chris Jericho!
Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:44 pm by BerserkBeardy

» You Reap What You Sow
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:59 pm by P.R Son

» Cyberslam Announcement
Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:03 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy: 6/12/2017 - 6/19/2017
Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 pm by Stunner

» There ain't no stoppin us now
Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:24 pm by Adam

» XWL Survey June 2017
Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm by CaptainGreed

» New Availability: Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:30 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 2k16 career help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: 2k16 career help   Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:59 pm

so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zack
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1223
Likes : 7
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 22
Location : The Ocean of Hate

PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:13 pm

@Dash wrote:
so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?

Attack him before his match and say you're coming for the title?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:31 pm

@Zack wrote:
@Dash wrote:
so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?

Attack him before his match and say you're coming for the title?

I attacked him during his entrance but there was never an option to say I wanted the title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 362
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:44 am

@Dash wrote:
@Zack wrote:
@Dash wrote:
so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?

Attack him before his match and say you're coming for the title?

I attacked him during his entrance but there was never an option to say I wanted the title.

that happens sometimes. was number one for the I.C but kept ending up in feuds with ryback
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 528
Likes : 2
Join date : 2012-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:58 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
@Dash wrote:
@Zack wrote:
@Dash wrote:
so I have no idea how to get my NXT Championship match. I've been on NXT for 5 game months, I've been the number 1 contender for 3 months and feuded with the champion (owens), faced him 3 times at Arrival and won. What am I doing wrong?

Attack him before his match and say you're coming for the title?

I attacked him during his entrance but there was never an option to say I wanted the title.

that happens sometimes.  was number one for the I.C but kept ending up in feuds with ryback
So I'm basically stuck in NXT forever doomed to face Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn every week for the rest of my career?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BerserkBeardy
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 362
Likes : 2
Join date : 2016-04-03
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:01 pm

pretty sure you can choose what title to go after or just keep attacking the champ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2k16 career help   

Back to top Go down
 

2k16 career help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» The Career Table
» Video Games - ISTP vs. INTP
» ISTP Description and Suggested/Disfavored Careers
» Career Pack Moving

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: General Discussion-