Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H3atW2ve
New Talent
H3atW2ve

OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Empty
PostSubject: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:15 pm

i have heard that frozen will be in kh3 (kingdom hearts three) but THE Way i have heard its going to be atlantica which i hate. they said it will be some sort of singing and dancing element i'm a little snowman or somthing :S) but kh3 is going to be a dark error where its the end of the  xehnort saga.

and if i am not mistaken but hurclules is in kh3 trailer.

i would really want a rio world which would be epic.

What worlds do you want in the next upcoming Kh3 post your suggestions down below!OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Kingdo10

Last edited by H3atW2ve on Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:15 pm

:rock 
Back to top Go down
H3atW2ve
New Talent
H3atW2ve

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:23 pm

Do a serious reply.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Mirror World tho.

I know you want serious answers, but I find it quite hard to be serious about a game about Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck fighting monsters.
Back to top Go down
H3atW2ve
New Talent
H3atW2ve

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:28 pm

to be honest if you played the other kh its not all about daffy the fucking duck and micky the mouse tbh its about sora trying to kill xehnort.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:07 pm

I haven't really though that hard about what I want out of the game, even though I've been waiting for it for years... I guess I'd like to be able to play as Kairi, Riku and Sora, rather than be stuck controlling Sora throughout the entire game... I'd like to see more Square Enix characters appear in the game, maybe even Alternis from Bravely Default, although I highly doubt that will happen. I think we're pretty much guaranteed to see Lightning though.

As for the worlds, I'd be happy to see a Frozen one, a Wreck it Ralph one, Toy Story and Monsters Inc would be a bonus too. Maybe a back in time world to go with the new version of Maleficent, showing us her backstory just like we were shown Mickey and Pete's in the second.

Also, lots and lots of keyblades.
Back to top Go down
H3atW2ve
New Talent
H3atW2ve

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:14 pm

frozen in kh3 they said its going to be like a mix of mulan world and.... the singing element from atlanta.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:23 pm

H3atW2ve wrote:
frozen in kh3 they said its going to be like a mix of mulan world and.... the singing element from atlanta.

It would make sense for it to be more like the Little Mermaid world from KH2 than anything else. I personally couldn't stand that world. I've never been a fan of games that make you tap the right buttons at the right time and in the right way.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Always wanted to play a Kingdom Heart game. What system is this one coming out for?
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:29 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Always wanted to play a Kingdom Heart game. What system is this one coming out for?

Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

From the look of it, it won't be released until late March in 2015, so it's quite a while away.

I'd definitely reccommend KH1 and 2 for the Playstation 2 if you have one though. Two of the most entertaining games I've ever played by Square Enix.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Dash wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

Playstation 4 and Xbox One.

From the look of it, it won't be released until late March in 2015, so it's quite a while away.

I'd definitely reccommend KH1 and 2 for the Playstation 2 if you have one though. Two of the most entertaining games I've ever played by Square Enix.
Yeah, heard nothing about good things about the series. Plan on picking up the remastered versions whenever I get my hands on a PS3.

And there's yet another reason to grab an Xbone IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
H3atW2ve
New Talent
H3atW2ve

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:24 am

Yeah i hated the little mermaid that shit did my heading and also it would not make any sense because its going to be a darker kingdom hearts also this story continues from kingdom hearts dream drop distance. where SPOLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sora doesn't follow through to be the master of the key blade but riku does. and it looks like in the kh3 trailer that sora loses his power of the keyblade and also its the end of the xehnort saga. to be honest TheKrzyone you probably have to play them all. kh 2.5 out in December with kh birth by sleep. scenes from kh re coded and kh 2. you can also play them on a emulator.

AXEL is the shit (Lea) Riku (is the shit)
Back to top Go down
H3atW2ve
New Talent
H3atW2ve

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:39 am

Epic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK   OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICAL KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TALK
Page 1 of 1