Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

A friendly reminder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

A friendly reminder Empty
PostSubject: A friendly reminder   A friendly reminder Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Digital Decision matches need to be announced no later than Monday, if you want people to be able to vote for your matches then you need to give them and us time to get as many votes as possible. The deadline to vote is The Sixteenth, that's next Wednesday so if you haven't already announced your match and it's voting options...you need to do so very soon.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A friendly reminder   A friendly reminder Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Today is practically the last day to announce your Digital Decision matches if you haven't already. Tomorrow we'll begin the process of receiving votes from people who haven't yet voted, so if you haven't revealed your match, do it now or it won't take place at Digital Decision.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Mid Card
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly reminder   A friendly reminder Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:04 pm

OK so to get a match at Digital Decision , ask I have to do is ask an opponent do they want a match with me and if they clear it then it's official .
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A friendly reminder   A friendly reminder Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Bryant wrote:
OK so to get a match at Digital Decision ,  ask I have to do is ask an opponent do they want a match with me and if they clear it  then it's official .

It's too late for you to have a match. What you need to do is find a feud, and promo with them/against them for a few weeks so that you two can be on next month's pay-per-view.

Digital Decision is our annual voting PPV which requires all feuds that have been built up to have voting options for all of their matches. And feuds really need at least a week of build up for them to actually take place on the PPV. Since voting's deadline is Wednesday, there's no time for you to get a feud/proper build/and an announcement up in time for Rock or Tamina to compete on it. Tamina could win the opportunity to face Madison Eagles if enough people submit her name in, but that's your only chance to be on the event itself. This is why you need to follow shows more, and read things because you could have been having Tamina talk about the opportunity to face Madison and hoping that people would vote her so that she could "make a statement." But because you haven't stayed current with what's going on you've missed out on doing that like others have.

So I suggest not only reading the shows, but also finding a feud so you'll be on next month's PPV.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly reminder   A friendly reminder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A friendly reminder
Page 1 of 1