Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014

Go down 
+19
Jimmy
DashingDJUrie
Sinister
P1
TheKrzyOne
Adam
Dash
Sex Ferguson
z50Shades0fCRAY
Jonguin
jamez
TheFilthParade
Zack
Moontan
DallasBlaike
Nitro
T-Roll
Bang
P.R Son
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who do you think will leave The Triple Threat Main-Event as World Heavyweight Champion?
Triple H
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap13%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Shawn Michaels
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap21%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Dean Ambrose
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I_vote_lcap66%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 1rHGZUE

Live from - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Wisconsin

Deadline Time - 13th June, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Supremacy (If it's not up then just use any arena)
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 SxWotly

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 SbSZmH8

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 60HtX7n

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 DTtW5hj

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Lj06Cy9

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 OAMcjXl

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 R18kkJx

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 7edKnnD

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Oe5nZJu

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:16 am

T-Roll wrote:
DashingDJUrie wrote:
Congratulations, Bang, on a hard fart victory.

That's a pretty shitty joke.

Haha hard fart. Shitty ...... I'll see myself out
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:26 am

Supremacy returns from a short advertisement for XWL's next Pay-Per-View, Digital Decision, before fading towards the backstage area, where Renee Young is standing by, along with the former Divas Champion, Paige, to her left. A few moments pass before Renee begins to speak.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 ES3Uvaw

{Renee Young}
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight is the woman who failed to regain the Divas Championship earlier in the evening, though had an impressive showing against the current champion, it just wasn't enough to walk out with the championship. She is the former Divas Champion, the self proclaimed “Anti-Diva,” Paige.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 FtXForD

{Renee Young}
Your quest to become the Divas Championship was realized when you managed to defeat your long time friend and former ally in Layla at the grandest stage of them all, Final Stand, a few months ago. How does it feel knowing that your year long journey ended as quickly as it began at Dead Man's Hand when Madison Eagles cashed in on you after your Submission Match against Layla, then unsuccessfully managing to reclaim the Divas Championship earlier tonight?

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 NIldM7q

Instead of answering right away, Paige opts to remain silent for the time being, whether she's processing the question to come up with an answer or wants to unleash some pent up anger on Renee after her defeat to Madison Eagles has yet to be seen.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 K7fKpl1

It quickly appears to be the latter as Paige turns to Renee, a hate filled stare appearing on her face. Knowing that it wasn't Renee's fault for failing to regain the Divas Championship, Paige diverts her anger for the moment and begins to speak.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Dykp74A

{Paige}
At Final Stand, I showed everybody what I was capable of, I showed them why I am called the “Anti-Diva,” I showed them what I'm willing to do to become Divas Champion. If it meant severing friendships, then so be it. I defeated Layla not once, but twice for that championship and made her submit both those times. Madison Eagles saw an opening and she took it, I was beaten, I was battered, I was bruised, we both were, but I was far from defeated.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 P8zH5T5

{Paige}
Madison Eagles decided to cash in her Miss Money in the Bank Briefcase and in the process, she took my Divas Championship. Call her what you want, a coward, an opportunist, it doesn't matter. What does matter, however, is that she is still the Divas Champion and that makes me sick. I don't like her, I don't like what she stands for but after tonight, she has gained an ounce of my respect.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 4a3u7cI

{Paige}
So where does that leave Paige? I have beaten any and every “diva” put in front of me, and the Divas Championship may not be around my waist or over my shoulder at the moment, but it's only a matter of time before it comes back to where it rightfully belongs. Madison Eagles may have bested me tonight, but don't think for a second that it makes her better than me. Tonight marks the-

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 C1sLOpy

Before Paige could finish her sentence, something or someone catches her attention off camera. Moments later, it quickly becomes apparent who she's looking at.

It's none other than Bayley! Bayley is clearly excited to see the former Divas champion, almost jumping up and down on the spot and waving at Paige. But It's also clear that Paige doesn't feel the same was, as a cold scowl comes across her face as she looks directly at Bayley.

[Bayley]
Paige! It's me..Bayley! It doesn't matter that you lost the divas championship...you're still my favourite!

As soon as Bayley finishes talking, she lunges towards Paige for an hug, but Paige attempts to hold off Bayley but it doesn't work as Bayley is successful with the hug! A huge smile is across the face of Bayley whilst the complete opposite is on the face of Paige. Bayley eventually pulls away from Paige and then removes her handband and offers it to Paige, Paige looks down at the headband then just stares at Bayley, it looks like Paige is about to respond until the headband goes flying into the air as a flash of blonde hair appears on the screen and floors Bayley from behind!  From the other direction a brunette swoops in and grabs Paige by the hair before slamming her face first into the interview set!  It's the BFFs!  They each mount one of the other divas and begin scratching, scraping, slapping.... whatever they can do to hurt Paige and Bayley who having been taken completely by surprise are defenceless!  Renee has scarpered from the scene quickly as the assault continues by the shrieking banshees.  After what seems like an eternity, Charlotte stands and brushes her hair back into place with her hand, before looking down at the clearly beaten and battered Bayley with a satisfied look on her face.  Sasha continues to pound away at Paige while holding her in a choke hold which seems to have rendered her unconscious.  Charlotte taps her on the shoulder which instantly calms her from her viciousness and she too rises to her feet before brushing herself off and rearranging her hair back to perfection.  The BFFs are clearly happy with their actions and share a high-five.  They start to exit but Charlotte notices Bayley's headband on the ground.  She stoops down, and picks it up.  She turns to face the camera and in one final crushing blow to emphasize the attack, she snaps it cleanly in half while smirking mischievously as Sasha chuckles to herself.  The BFFs disappear out of view leaving the final view of the segment to be their handiwork - the smile usually ever-present on Bayley's face has been replace by an expression of pain and anguish... and an unconscious, battered former Divas Champion, Paige.  The BFFs have made an impact here tonight, both verbally and physically... but why Paige and Bayley?  There aren't any answers right now as the scene fades to black as the show continues...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:02 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 60HtX7n

The bell sounds signalling a match-up about to start.  The crowd becomes excited in anticipation of what is about to unfold before them on this so far highly-entertaining PPV.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall and if Bo Dallas does not compete tonight, his XWL contract will be terminated!

The crowd cheers almost as loud as they have all night at the announcement before being drowned out by the opening to Adrian Neville's theme beginning to play.

"The Man That Gravity Forgot" bursts out onto the stage in a flurry of energy.  On cue he bends down to his knees before spinning around in time with his music as smoke rises up from either side of him.  As it clears, he stands and the big grin upon his face is obvious for all to see.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 KAm7Sbb

[Lilian Garcia]
Introducing first, from Newcastle, England... weighing in at 194 lbs... ADRIAN NEVILLE!

[Jim Ross]
And there he is folks.  Newcastle's finest Adrian Neville.  Since returning last month at Dead Man's Hand where he was unceremoniously attacked from behind by Bo Dallas, Neville has been on a quest for redemption.  Bo Dallas however, has his own agenda which appears to be to dodge and avoid Neville by any means necessary.  The problem Bo has tonight, is that if he once again refuses to compete against Neville, he will be fired!

[Michael Cole]
Which is a travesty!  Bo Dallas is the brightest up and coming star in XWL today!  He's undefeated!  He's just trying to help Neville by not embarrassing him in the ring and he doesn't want any XWL Superstar to bare the burden of being the first actual Superstar to take a loss to Bo!

Neville slides into the ring and quickly mounts a turnbuckle.  Many of the XWL Universe are chanting his name and seize the opportunity of this pose to snap a quick photograph as a souvenir.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 VHIhbZY

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
But Bo Dallas is an XWL Superstar.  He's signed to a contract where he's required to compete against other XWL Superstars.  Instead, he's off wrestling - if you can even call it that - against guys in Disneyworld... in WalMart... and even in a press conference earlier tonight!  Bo is breaching his contract and if he refuses to compete tonight, that contract should be terminated!  And rightly so!  There's no wonder the Board Of Directors agreed to this stipulation!

[Jim Ross]
And Adrian Neville is all smiles here tonight as he knows he has Bo Dallas right where he wants him with that stipulation in place.  Bo must wrestle here tonight... and by stepping into the ring with Neville, the Jumping Geordie finally gets his opportunity for a little payback after the events of Dead Mans Hand.

Neville's music has now died down, and he stands in the center of the ring with a mic in hand.  He takes a few moments to soak up the fans chanting his name before speaking.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 EbwbD3C

[Adrian Neville]
Come on out Bo!  It's time!  There's no running away or hiding this time... unless you want to be made unemployed!  No amount of "Bolieving" will save you from that if you don't come out here and face me in this ring... right now!

Neville drops his mic to a big ovation and he turns his attention to the ramp, awaiting the arrival of his arch-nemesis...

[Lilian Garcia]
And his opponent…

[Lilian Garcia]
From Brooksville, Florida, weighing in at 230 lbs, he is the inspirational… BO DALLAS!

Bo walks onto the stage holding a microphone in one hand while giving the fans a thumbs up with the other one, he receives a largely negative reaction from the capacity crowd.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 TLuIsuF

[Bo Dallas]
Thank you! Thank you all so much. It warms my heart to be here at XWL Supremacy 2014 in my very first Pay Per View, the first of many I hope!! And I hope you’re all watching live on TV or on the XWL Network which is available for only $9.99, and if any of you are watching this on an illegal streaming device I suggest you turn it off because you’re no friend of mine and the FBI will track you for that, it’s against the law!! When I was a little boy I always told my daddy that I’d be a wrestling superstar on a Pay Per View and here I am! It just goes to show that you never need to give up, like my good friend John always says!

The fans continue to boo as Bo turns to Adrian now.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 V2D3k4H

[Bo Dallas]
Now Adrian, I told you I didn’t want it to come to this and I honestly didn’t think you were going to go as far as coming out to the ring and calling me out like this. I’m not going to lie it hurts me to see you do this but to be truthful… I don’t think I can fight you tonight. You’ve got such a bright career ahead of you that I don’t want to tarnish your record right now, you’re undefeated too! I mean, you’re not 12-0 kinda undefeated but you’re getting there I guess.. So maybe you could reconsider the match or..

The crowd cheers as they know that Stephanie is on fire here tonight and that one way or another something big is about to happen.  The Breakdown GM appears on the stage with a mic in hand, looking as classy and authoritative as ever.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 J4p3nbR

[Stephanie McMahon]
Bo, I’m sorry to interrupt you like this, well, not really. But a promise is a promise, and this is actually more than a promise. I’m not going to let you take up any more Pay Per View time if you’re not man enough to face Adrian Neville. This wasn’t just a verbal agreement, Bo. It’s in the contract, if you refuse to compete for any reason at all you WILL be fired.. I’m not going to sit back and let you tip toe around the stipulation, so Bo Dallas..

[Bo Dallas]
No, Stephanie!! Wait!!!

[Stephanie McMahon]
YOU’RE FIRED! XWL is no place for time wasters, best of luck in your future endeavours…

The fans break out into a huge pop as Stephanie lays down the law and fires Bo Dallas on the spot! Bo looks shocked as he holds up his microphone.

[Jim Ross]
Bah gawd! Bo Dallas is gone!

[Michael Cole]
No!  The brightest star can't be extinguished just like that!

[Bo Dallas]
Wh-what?! Stephanie! Get back here! I said I don’t THINK I can fight tonight, STEPHANIE!!!!

Bo’s microphone gets cut off due to him not being with the company anymore as Adrian Neville can’t help but smile knowing that Bo Dallas is finally out of his hair after all of this time. Bo drops his microphone and puts his hands on his head and rolls into the ring as he’s hysterical at this point. Bo looks at Neville who is still laughing as he shouts “ADRIAN! IT’S NOT FUNNY! WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE FRIENDS!”

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 HkNom0F

He yells constantly not stopping at all shouting about how he was going to fight Adrian, he turns to the crowd trying to convince them that he’s right. The realisation starts to kick in for Bo now.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 WAAk8Xt

“You gotta bolieve me guys, don’t let her fire me! Don’t let her!”

Neville is loving all of this and the pure satisfaction on his face is obvious for all to see knowing that he has had the last laugh in his month-long rivalry with Bo.  He again grabs a mic and looks to rub salt into Bo's wounds.

[Adrian Neville]
You know what?  I think Bo deserves a proper send-off... sing it with me... NA NA NA NA... NA NA NA NA... HEY HEYYYY..... GOODBYE!  NA NA NA NA...

Neville continues singing as the fans join in echoing his words at a deafening volume.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 HDsX6xv

Bo sits in the corner letting out uncontrollable whiny yells more and more as the chants get louder and louder. Bo continues to shake his head in disbelief at the sudden turn of events for him.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 CFnzL3e

“She can’t fire me! I’m just getting started!!!”

Bo rolls out of the ring with his hands covering his ears before yelling out “I’M UNDEFEATED!” before kicking the steel steps in anger but he kicks it so hard he falls to the ground in pain. The fans laugh as Bo clutches his foot in pain overly acting like the victim now.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Well, this is just embarrassing now...  Bo should just take his ball and leave, he put himself in this position and has noone else to blame.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 ODJuYXe

“This isn’t fair! I’m hurt!!”

Bo now spots the camera recording him as he reaches out for it.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 9YlDeAZ

“Help me! Don’t let them fire me! Get it trending on twitter! Hashtag bring back Bo!!!”

[Adrian Neville]
Alright Bo, alright.  You're kind of holding up the show now.  These people came to see wrestling and that's obviously something you're not prepared to do for them.  So I think it's about time you said your goodbyes and leave...

Neville motions to the back and out come a large number of security guards who make a beeline towards Bo as Neville again breaks into laughter.  The fans are also loving this and begin to chant "Bo! Leave!"

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 9PGkdQP

Bo puts his hands up in protest as the security guards begin to march towards the ring and now Bo looks increasingly nervous as the four security guards surround the ring.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 1OPXPMu

Bo can be heard saying “Let’s just talk alright?!” But they have none of it as each of them get up on a different corner of the ring so Bo is trapped.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 C52kuL1

Bo tries to reason with them still and shouts out “Stop it!” before shouting “LOOK!” and pointing at the stage before knocking one of the guards off the apron and trying to get out of the ring.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 HR5kEeZ

The four security guards give chase as Bo rolls out of the ring and starts to run around ringside in a panic, he tries to climb the barrier to get away but fans begin to block his way so he’s stuck. Bo shoves the steel steps in front of the guards and runs up the ramp but Adrian Neville is waiting for him, Bo turns around into a huge tackle from a security guard as they drag him away.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 MZL88D8

As they go by ringside Bo tries his best to cling onto the ropes but they continue to pull him away until he’s hanging on by the ring post next.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 OhLiruN

Bo yells asking for the fans to help but to no response, Bo shouts “I’m suing! This is illegal! Call the police!” He grabs the microphone off of Lilian Garcia as he’s carried away.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Y2aYiOG

[Bo Dallas] SOMEBODY HELP ME! THEY CAN’T FIRE ME LIKE THIS, I’M UNDEFEATED!

The cameraman catch up to see Bo Dallas literally being carried out of the arena as he continues to shout nonsense into the microphone.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 5KzbYMZ

[Bo Dallas] You can’t throw me out! My stuff is in my locker! I have a flask with soup in there, LET ME BACK!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 QgMFMVt

He manages to wriggle free of the security guards and runs out of the main doors as the fans scatter away at the man in trunks running wildly outside being chased. The security guards continue to give chase as Bo just keeps running, the cameraman go to their limit as all you can see in the distance is four security guards chasing Bo Dallas in broad daylight through the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:21 pm

The camera turns toward the announce team.

Michael Cole:
Folks, welcome back to Supremacy, and what a show we've had so far! But I think one of the highlights of tonight's showcase was the Intercontinental Championship match, with The Celtic Warrior Sheamus retaining his title!

Jerry Lawler:
How crazy was that? Sheamus took on all of Gargano's little posse and mana-

Michael Cole:
You keep your mouth shut, Lawler.

Jim Ross:
Well, that was rude.

Michael Cole:
OH, and what are YOU going to do about it, JR? Yell at me saying "BAH GAWD"? Pathetic.

Jim Ross:
You know, if I wasn't bound by my job, then I'd go over there to where you're sitting and give you a good ol' punch to the mouth, Oklahoma style.

Jerry Lawler:
I'd love to see th-

Suddenly the titantron lights up to reveal.......

Jim Ross:
WHAT?!?!?!

Jerry Lawler:
No way!

The crowd explodes in a mixed bag of cheers and boos as The Dashing One arrives on the scene, standing at the ramp, exuding confidence. He starts to make his way down the ramp.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 SD_681_Photo_020

Jim Ross:
Good Gawd almighty, it's Cody Rhodes!

Michael Cole:
I wonder if he has any paper bags to hand out. I think you could use one, Ross.

As Cody walks down the ramp, he eyes several members of the crowd, and gives them a smirk. He slides into the ring and gets a mic tossed to him by an official. Before he starts speaking, he looks around the arena, and notices the crowd both cheering and booing him. Some of the boos make Cody laugh a bit, as he finally starts speaking.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 CodyRhodesPromo4

Cody Rhodes:
I take that the majority of you have missed me, huh? Seeing as how some of you are cheering me, and the others, having remembered my previous misadventures, continue to boo me; but that's all right, I understand completely. Countless amounts of times in the past, I have been in a state of mind where it was all about Cody Rhodes; what he wants and what he thinks he deserves, and anything that he think he deserves, he won't be afraid to stoop to new lows in order to get it. In the past, I thought I was doing it all for you people, because in my mind, you all couldn't get enough of The Dashing One! Turns out I was completely wrong. I came out here week after week, doing these despicable things that heightened your height for me each and every time. I tried to lead The Resistance against a dedicated General Manager, I teamed up with a very sleazy Joey Ryan in an attempt to eliminate The People's Champion for good, and I even managed to get that Ted DiBiase fired. Granted, I know you might not be so angry about that last part, especially these days, but I digress. I did some of the worst things imaginable to some of the superstars in the locker room, and while I don't expect some of you to easily forgive me for those actions, I do hope that you understand my situation when I say that I apologize to each and every one of you for all the terrible things I did.

Cody looks around a bit as more of the crowd start cheering for him. He nods in approval.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 CodyRhodesPromo5

Cody Rhodes:
Thank you for understanding. So does that mean I have completely turned over a new leaf? Not necessarily. I'm still a bit cocky, and to be quite honest, when you look as good as I do, it's pretty difficult not to be a little overconfident! And I'm still as hungry as I ever was, perhaps even more so. You see, I'm sure most of you remember when I held the big gold, yes, the World Heavyweight Championship, but that was only once.......For a measly 35 days. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't remember when I was the world champ, considering the length I held it. It was all taken away from me so quickly.......I had it all, and I lost it all. So why am I back? I'm back because I want to make my way from the bottom of that ladder all the way to the top of the food chain, I'm sick and tired of being overlooked by people as being a "has-been" or a "one-off". I promise you all that before you know it, I'll be back to where I once was; standing tall and holding the gold that has escaped my grasp for so long. And starting next week, you'll be able to catch my journey back to the top. Cody Rhodes will no longer be denied by the powers that be! It's time for me to recapture the glory that I once had!

Michael Cole:
Ugh. This makes me sick, why does he have to act like a goody two shoes all of a sudden?

Jim Ross:
I think he's finally realized the error of his ways, Cole. I just wish you'd do the same.

Michael Cole:
But what did I ever do to you, Ross? Huh?

Jim Ross:
I don't know, perhaps something along the lines of continually antagonizing myself and Jerry Lawler at every chance you get, thereby causing me and the people watching at home to get annoyed with you.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 6jlr7r

Cody Rhodes:
And I leave you with that message, my friends. After tonight I ho-

Jim Ross:
Wait a minute, who the hell is that?

Suddenly, a masked figure slides into the ring with a steel chair! He takes it and smashes it against the face of Cody Rhodes, who goes down onto the mat instantly. He starts to bleed from his nose, and he starts holding it as if it's broken. The figure takes the chair again and starts beating on a fallen Cody with it, showing absolutely no remorse in his actions. After several hits with the chair, he throws it away and starts punching Cody in the face with some vicious right hands!

Jerry Lawler:
What's this all about? This is completely uncalled for!

Jim Ross:
I-I have no idea! This is inhuman!

Finally, some officials step in and push the masked man away from Cody. The man stands at a corner and takes off his mask to reveal that it's........Bobby Roode!

Michael Cole:
YES! Finally Bobby Roode comes in to save the day!

Jim Ross:
Are you kidding me? Bobby Roode was behind that mask all along, and that beating might have given Cody Rhodes a broken nose!

Roode rolls out of the ring and hops over the barricade, looking back with a sinister grin. The officials tend to Cody as his nose is still pouring from the attack. The officials help him out of the ring and up the ramp as Cody can barely stand on his own two feet.

Michael Cole:
I think it's safe to say that this "glorious return" was a dud.

Jerry Lawler:
I just hope that Cody will be ok after this....

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 37a88a2d95a31a6d6fbd9375408d1d39_400

The crowd boos Roode, who looks back with an emotionless glare. The feed fades to black.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:30 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Oe5nZJu

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SPOILERS BELOW
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 I3wyjwq5c4TjE
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

The ball sounds as the theme of 'The Showstopper' blasts around the arena to a mixed reaction! Shawn Michaels has done it!

[Jim Ross]
Shawn Michaels has done it! He's climbed back to top of the mountain!

The crowd are all on their feet,regardless if they're happy with the result or not they are showing their appreciation for a great contest between these three man.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 TKGnLsW

HBK clearly wounded and fatigued falls down to the mat and takes a moment to try come around after a brutal close contest, the referee checks on all 3 men as they are now are all down on the mat, Moments pass before Shawn Michaels regains enough energy to move up to his knees. The Referee grabs the World Title from ringside

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 U7Q3gX0

He hands it to Shawn Michaels, who just stares down at the Championship, almost like he can't believe he just accomplished what many said was impossible. Shawn finally gets to his feet as Ambrose and Triple H both slowly come around, the disappointment on both of their faces is clear to see. The Heartbreak Kid slowly climbs the turnbuckle and raises the championship as high as he can.

[Jerry Lawler]
You can see what this means to Shawn Michaels!

[Michael Cole]
All three men wanted that victory and you could tell, all 3 Men put everything they had on the line tonight, but it's Shawn Michaels who managed to pull out the victory

[Jim Ross]
Just look at the disappointment on the faces of Ambrose and Triple H. Both men had moments where they was just a second away from victory and all three men put in hell of a performance here tonight.

[Jerry Lawler]
Just look how beaten and tired all three men are, and that tells you just how hard fought this match was.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 DLhUyUe

Shawn Michaels stands in middle of the ring and holds up high the World Championship! and that is the last image we see as Supremacy fades off the air

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:40 pm

A huge congratulations to Gaz on winning The World title, loved the build up leading to the match and I'm happy with the result. This was a PHENOMENAL PPV, like so many awesome promos, you can really see the level of effort each and every person took to contribute to a fantastic show.

With that said, as I posted at the start we are having The PPV Awards again. There's six categories, diva activity has increased immensely so that category is returning.  

Superstar of the PPV
Diva of the PPV
Promo of the PPV
Shocker of the PPV
Match of the PPV
Champion of the PPV

You must vote one thing for each of the categories, no voting for yourself, and the deadline for voting will be Tuesday at 5 PM EST so get to voting. You can do this by either sending me a PM, or messaging me on Skype. Please everyone it takes only a little time out of your day, and the more votes we get the more we really see what the league as a whole thought of the show. Who were the standouts, what were the surprises, etc so let us know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Okay, so I finally read the whole PPV and thought I'd post a small amount of feedback for each thing I'm not involved in.  Take it or leave it... read it, or don't read it... it's up to you.  It's just my opinion... but everyone loves feedback right?  Great PPV though guys (and girls? If we have any other than Gaz).  This is probably my favourite one of the year so far.

I used a "star" system between 1-5 and just so you know, 5 stars is really hard to get (pretty much perfection) and 3 stars is decent/average.  I'm also intentionally picky and a grammar Nazi so expect to be marked down for petty reasons...  So here goes...  (I don't have any fancy star logos anymore so the words will do)

Paul Heyman Opener
3.0 stars
I think this could be really confusing without knowing the backstory behind it (which isn't something that can be explained in a promo or anything), which is why this was in my opinion an awkward opener.  The speech, caps and everything were great as always, but the actual content was just awkward to me.

Randy Orton promo
3.0 stars
The best part about this was your descriptions, they were awesome.  This was a decent promo, but the portrayal of Orton is a bit off to me and I don't know why.  I wanted to hear more from the Viper here Sad.  It wasn't the longest of promos and it didn't need to be, but I wanted to hear more on what is a big night for Orton.

Tamina promo
1.5 stars
This was actually pretty decent for a debut promo (I think it was your first ever one in the league?).  I liked the speech and the actions, although it could benefit a lot from some colour and maybe some pictures if you can find some (although that might be difficult for Tamina).  What I will say though, is that the ending was pretty odd where you said there was no cheers or boos, only crickets, as getting no reaction on a debut surely isn't a good thing?  Looking forward to what you do as Tamina Snuka going forward.

Intercontinental Championship - Sheamus vs Gargano
4.0 stars
The description of the video package was epic, I really enjoyed that.  There's a pretty big error in Sheamus' entrance where he actually enters twice and climbs the steel steps twice in different ways.  It's odd how this happened, but both descriptions were good.  The actual match write-up was very well done and broken up by some commentary which is always nice to see, although some of the lines were a little cringe-worthy.  The odd-couple trio fit into the match-up well but when it was all said and done Sheamus picked up a big victory against the odds.

Madison Eagles & Physio promo
3.5 stars
I probably didn't pick up on some of the jokes in this as some bits seemed odd and made no sense to me (guessing this is based on a TV show or something?), but it was an enjoyable segment from the start to the finish.  I liked Eagles' defiance and the descriptions/expressions made everything that much better.  I liked this a lot.

Curtis Axel promo
2.0 stars
This was a start and something to build on.  It's nice to see effort being made, although I didn't really buy the cheesy intro with his back turned to the audience then turning around and saying "I'm Back!" thing.  It seemed cheesy at best and the commentary made it even cheesier.  If you were going for cheesy, you get props for making it as cheesy as it is.  It's cool to see Axel back as he can be someone who I'd imagine would be fun to promo with.  Looking forward to your next one.

Tyler Breeze has entered the building promo
2.5 stars
Breeze!  Yes!  Nice setup to what I hope is another promo later in the show.  Excited to see what you do as Breeze given your other promos.  And I really liked the colour of "Tyler Breeze" in this.

John Cena promo
4.0 stars
Great to see both KOTR finalists promoing before their match, but with this promo, Cena wins the war of the words on the night.  Will he do the same inside the ring?  This was an awesome interview which I enjoyed a lot.

Sami Zayn & Paul Heyman/Cesaro segment
4.5 stars
Fantastic introduction to Sami Zayn here.  I don't know how it could be any better.  When Heyman came out talking about all of his clients it made me realize how overused he is.  I'm a big fan of Heyman but right now it's getting to the point where I'm tired of reading Heyman promos because there's so damn many and they're all so similar.  Regardless of that, the words he used, the actions etc. were all spot on for Heyman.  I thought it was perfect the way he said he was impressed by Zayn but not enough so that he's good enough to be a "Paul Heyman Guy".  It really puts his clients on another level at least in his eyes and sets up something for Zayn to maybe topple each one of them to prove him wrong (I hope).  But wait, here comes Cesaro!  This is one of the feuds I'm most excited about coming out of this PPV and this was a cool way to start it off.  It was a bit odd how the commentators sprang into life as soon as Cesaro came out despite being almost non-existant for the duration of the promo up to that point, but that's just me trying to find flaws in what could be the best segment of the show.  Awesome stuff.

Adam Cole & Luke Harper promo
3.5 stars
The fire Adam Cole possessed here was refreshing but his speech was a little hard to read for me.  It seemed like someone was writing about Adam Cole's situation and not Adam Cole talking about it himself.  I don't know how else to explain it but it's hard to explain what I mean.  Anyway, the moment the Wyatt gif appeared, the entire segment hit another level and from there on it grabbed my attention.  This is a feud I can get behind because of the contrast in styles.  And I hate you for making my stuff look so bad to yours in comparison when it comes to descriptions and being Luke Harper Krzy </3.  Nice work on this guys, and can't wait to see where this goes.  I nearly forgot, but I also like the use of Rowan since he's having a bigger presence than ever before with things like this.  The descriptions add to his character immensly.

Fandango promo w/ Layla
4.5 stars
I didn't know that guy's name was Tom Phillips.  Thanks for that.  And I have no idea what this "Last Dance" move that Fandango does is... is it his spinning complete shot move ala Bray Wyatt?  This is a similar situation I was in when it came to Ted's "The Silencer" move, which I still don't know what it's referring to when you use that term.  It takes away from me picturing write ups or video packages when I have no idea what you mean.  Maybe it's just me that doesn't know the term, but it's annoying not knowing.  Anyway, onto the actual promo and I really like the gifs for the start and the end of the promo with the caps in between.  It's a nice touch.  The dialogue for Fandango is perfect as usual and the descriptions/actions are probably the best I've seen and really emphasize how great the promo is.  I can't see any Fandango beating this iteration of him other than the real one, and I'm not just saying that or trying to suck up.  If people read it and think differently, they're just hating for the sake of hating.  Not quite a full 5 stars due to the issues I mentioned earlier, but pretty damn close.  (And it's nice to see Layla with a fresh attitude as her old one was getting just that.)

Wyatt promo video? Or hype video?  I can't tell.
4.0 stars
This was epic.  It was like something straight off TV.  If this was all original ideas, bravo.  I had a hard time telling if this was Wyatt doing a promo with backing music, or if it was just a hype video for Wyatt based on the wording though.  And it ended before I'd hoped Sad.  I suppose that's a good thing though right?  Hope to see more like this in the future.

Tyler Breeze promo
4.5 stars
As I'd hoped, earlier was just a prelude to this.  It didn't disappoint.  I liked the originality of Cole dancing to Breeze's theme.  You seem to have his persona down well and I admit to being hyped to seeing what you can do as Breeze after this.  I just hope you don't end up switching soon.

Sami Callihan promo
2.0 stars
Cool to see another debut on the show and the caps and format used made it easy to read.  His attitude was interesting but there was one part which I didn't get: Callihan can buy "lots of dip"... what?  I don't know what that means.  I think a feud with Callihan and someone like Steen would be interesting, given their similar attitudes in XWL and the promo style you both seem to share, but we'll see where the Death Machine goes from here.

Daniel Bryan & Brock Lesnar promo
3.5 stars
Bryan's defiance was him down to a tee, although this was more of the same (which is understandable given Bryan has been in limbo since his loss).  When Brock came out shit got real, but I think it lacked emphasis and the "holy shit" factor it could've had with some commentary.  It seemed so unnatural to me not to have commentary as soon as Brock came out.  The attack and everything else was good but the absence of commentary when it was needed the most (probably the most out of every promo on this show) let it down for me.  Still a memorable segment and a program I'm looking forward to between Brock and Bryan knowing how good you both can be and this gives something Bryan to build on after his KOTR loss.

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho - $25,000 ladder match
Ok, so I didn't watch the match.  Sadly I don't have the time to, and it'd probably be unfair to only rate the post-match stuff as it's not too long.  I admit at being a little disappointed AJ didn't get the win here given his impressive start in XWL, he seems like something of a rising star, but the aftermatch of the match was good between the two.  If the feud continues, I'd like to see Jericho being involved more than he has been as I'm a big fan of his.  (I'm not quite sure about the "Match Of The Year" chant you put in, but hey, I didn't watch it right?)

Zack Ryder promo
3.0 stars
These are always fun to read and you seem to be enjoying yourself by doing them.  I'd like to see Zack venture into promos of another kind more often outside of the internet show type, but you really have the format and everything down for them.  So don't fix something that isn't broken right?

Bray Wyatt promo #2
3.5 stars
It's Erick Rowan, not Erik!  Sorry, I'm picky with things like this and it annoyed me throughout that his name was spelt wrong... lol.  I didn't think we could get a better Bray Wyatt than those that have come before, but so far, this is the best version.  Future champion here if these promos carry on the way they are.

Bray Wyatt promo #3
4.0 stars
Wait, what? Another one?  Was a little too close to the last one for my liking seeing as it was RIGHT after, but it was still awesome.  I just think maybe the two could be joined together.  But it was still good... See above for the same feedback?  Except this one was slightly longer and better.

Randy Orton vs John Cena - KOTR Final
3.5 stars
I'd have been happy with either man winning this.  The fact Cena picked up the win after his stellar interview earlier is awesome, but I don't think Orton went down looking weak here.  He has a lot to take from this, but as he was dropped, sadly I don't think he's ever going to pick up from where this left off.  Interested to see how Cena's promos are now he's officially a big deal as King Of The Ring, but we'll see how things go (inb4dropped).  The write up was decent I guess, but it lost me in the middle somewhere, around the point where the fans chanted "holy shit" at a standard "throw guy into stairs" spot.  I didn't quite understand that.  Post-match stuff was awesome as it had Wyatt in it and I can't wait to see the promos between Cena and Wyatt.  I hope there's a lot of original things thrown in there though and just a rehash of what we've seen in real life.  There's so many things you can do and I have a feeling you both will.  (BTW it's Abigail!)

Swagger/Zeb promo
4.0 stars
More of this please.  And please don't drop him.  Entertaining from start to finish and was like something straight from TV.

Madison Rayne promo
3.5 stars
I'm intrigued about the boiler room thing (although it sounds a bit rapey meeting someone in a boiler room alone).  I hope Rayne knows what she's getting into.  The actions really sold the speech for me and you played her part and Josh Mathews' part well.  And active Divas ftw.

Nakamura promo
2.5 stars
I have a difficult time getting into promos which are mainly foreign languages translated.  It's nothing against you as the promo itself was good, I just find that it makes things a whole lot more generic.  Maybe it's just me.  Whatever comes next and if the feud does continue it should be good though as your stuff is always worth a read and Tomko seems to be making waves this early on.

Tomko vs Nakamura
3.5 stars
The entrance gifs were awesome and I liked the colour scheme and commentary a lot.  Yelling at him in Japanese which translates into "Get in here you son of a bitch!" is always a plus too...lol.  Tomko being hell-bent on the destruction of Nakamura, so much so that his tunnel vision caused a double countout, was different and a bit anti-climatic.  But I approve if it prolongs the feud as it's a nice contrast in styles.

The Rock promo
1.0 star
I was disappointed with this.  With someone like The Rock having a pretty generic promo was upsetting.  I'd recommend watching some videos of his promos on youtube to get some inspiration and ideas on what to do in future promos.  You didn't use many of Rock's catchphrases or wit, and the random mention of Tamina was out of place.  Also you spelt "Dwayne" wrong which was another glaring issue.  Sorry if it seems I'm picking holes here, but Rock is a character I enjoy a lot so I'm trying to help you improve.  I did like your use of the screencaps though, and there's some potential there...

Alicia Fox promo w/ AJ attack
3.5 stars
When you make the effort Zack, it shows.  A lot.  Please be more consistent and do what you're doing with Fox for Jericho and anyone else you are or will be (I lose track you switch so often).  I really enjoyed this and although it was short, the thing with AJ shows that something bigger is on it's way.  Good to see Austin back as AJ and I'm expecting the same quality of stuff as the old Kaitlyn promos (no pressure).  But really Zack, your stuff can be really good when you put your mind to it, just like this little promo was.  And I don't even like Alicia Fox in real life.

Don West/Dolph Ziggler promo
4.0 stars
Is Amazing Red really nearing 20 years in the wrestling business?  That's insane seeing how he looks about 11 years old... Ziggler coming out and pointing out Red's losses yet he's called "Amazing" regardless was a good thing to build his side of the promo off of and the exchange between the two was as good as I'd hoped.  This will be a feud with good promos for sure as it continues.

Fandango vs CM Punk
Very descriptive entrance for Fandango which made me so hyped for the match with all the awesome commentary interjected in between.  Shame Punk didn't have the same...  I won't rate this in full as I didn't watch the match but the ending was creative.  I'm not sure if a black stiletto being thrown at the back of Punk's head would have the effect that it did on him to the point where he lost control of the GTS (was he dazed, knocked down, confused about what hit him? it didn't say?), but it was unexpected.  Again we reach the issue I have with the move called "Last Dance" and based on this description it must be the move similar to Sister Abigail.  I'll keep that in mind for next time.  Fandango picks up the cheap win and there's a cool little interruption by Layla when he's being announced the winner, then Fandango stating his own name correctly.  Hoping this feud isn't over and based on the ending I don't think it is.

Roman Reigns vs Eric Young - United States Championship
4.0 stars
I know DVD is Death Valley Driver but it's hilarious for me to think that Eric Young is attacking people with actual DVD discs in write ups like this... Sorry.  The write up was good, but you missed out my favourite part which are the entrances Sad.  The shade of green you used was oddly pleasing on the eyes when reading the match (I can't explain it).  The finish was awesome with the false win for EY, and you have to wonder if he's ever going to catch a break.  Good stuff and entertanining.

Paul Heyman promo #421 & Bully Ray & Ryback
4.25 stars
Noo, not more Paul Heyman!  But seriously, this was great promo if you cut out the bits Heyman says about 7 times each show.  Bully Ray was spot on with his parts and Ryback showed promise for this feud.  The pairing of Heyman and Bully seems to be working well despite Heyman's current overuse in XWL, but this promo was one that was fresh.  The match was unnecessary in my view but it worked I suppose.  Shame Bully didn't get the win but Ryback can build on this.

Silent Ted promo
3.5 stars
Insanely detailled descriptions again which has become the norm, but I prefer the Fandango ones you do more.  Stephanie was on point and set up a big main event for Breakdown which will be interesting, but this gimmick for Ted is intriguing.  I wonder how long it will last.

Madison Eagles vs Paige - Divas Championship
4.25 stars
Awesome commentary at the start which sadly didn't continue into the equally awesome match write-up.  I think it would have added a lot if there as a bit of commentary thrown in here and there in between the action.  Regardless it was easy to read and flowed well, and I liked how Paige was taking advantage of Eagles' knee problems.  It was long and back and forth and had some more awesome commentary at the end so it's hard to say much bad about it.

RVD hype promo
1.0 star
Nice gifs?

Cody Rhodes promo
3.0 stars
Interesting... I think this was one of your better promos so far and with Roode smashing Cody's nose in I'm expecting the face mask to make a return... hmm...  I haven't read Breakdown yet so it'll be interesting to see how this develops.

There was a few awesome things which I haven't rated (like Bo's antics, BFFs promo etc.) due to my own involvement in those segments, but the people who I did stuff with already know how much I enjoyed their things, so... I'm done.  Hope this feedback is liked/disliked/useful.  If not, at least I made the effort...

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 am

Awesome that you took the time to do a full review, this was my favorite PPV this year so far, a lot of great effort by all, and I know others as well as myself appreciate the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:04 am

I personally really appreciate the feedback you gave me, Gregg. I'm glad you enjoyed my promo, and I'm not surprised the match wasn't all that enjoyable, I'd be lying if I said it wasn't my weak point. I'm glad someone is really liking Jerry's Wyatt as well. I swear, every time he sends me a promo I mark out, and Krzy's stuff with Harper this week was great, both of them really do justice to the Wyatt Family. David's Fandango/Layla promo was great as usual, and his Stephanie promo with Ted Dibiase was pretty much flawless too, I wish I was able to go into as much detail as David does with his descriptions, they really bring his promos to life. Finally I'm going to mention Tyler Breeze, I loved this promo, and just like Gregg, I can't wait to see where Oreo goes next with it.

I'm not the best at sharing my opinion, but I'll admit, I'm not a Bo Dallas fan at all, in fact I hate him, but I voted that promo as the promo of the show. I know it didn't have that much conversation between them, but Bo refusing to compete because he didn't want to tarnish neville's winning record, pushing his own up to 13, then Stephanie coming out and firing him, I'd be lying again if I said I didn't mark out. What came after with the descriptions of Bo begging for his job, Neville and the fans singing the 'goodbye song', the overreaction to Bo's fall, and of course the cherry on the cake, Bo being reluctantly thrown out of the building by the Security guards, that burned an image into the back of my mind 5ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4