Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition

Go down 
+8
Twysted
Kyle
P1
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
DallasBlaike
Shane
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:02 pm

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Breakd
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition ZDMyD1w

Live from:
KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT 

Arenas for Matches 
XWL Breakdown
*Download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition UWhdJbV XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Rb56Q9z

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition I1ihr4F 
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition BGmeI0M

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition XUCZBdn XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition TNR1wM6

Divas Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition AXHXweb
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 7A65Vw5

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition DOioytN
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition JXajtAE

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Je0lUZQ  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Lmfz2A4

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition IQAUSap XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition G1jrVdB

Divas Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition FdHnAGu  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Jfbbd7o

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Usgf6Vk  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition WmEq5MJ 

No Holds Barred Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Yfaa142  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 77KGkiQ

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition GMNnyyP XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 7t5djbL

Non-Title Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Skg7gxp
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 8MEEilN

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition MFTzDCH  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Bvrmgv9

Main Event
Mixed Tag Team Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition XWTItwQ
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition KLjU9KR
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Ls4sBIT  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition BZ8AKxQ 
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 am

Pyro lights up the legendary KFC Yum! Center as the journey to Eye for an Eye takes its final pit stop before arriving at its destination. On that night, twelve careers will be forever changed as superstars enter the demonic structure hoping the risk will be well worth the reward if they are the ones to walk out as the champions of their respective division.

As the cameras do their sweep of the tradition, it’s clear that this building is rocking and nearly has a pay per view atmosphere itself, although the stakes are much lower tonight, of course. Still, the last show before the major event is always a crucial one in a business where momentum is sometimes the difference between winning and losing a match. CM Punk could make a triumphant return after being sidelined by Fandango and silence all the critics saying Fandango has his number.

Then there’s Sheamus who’s certainly reeling after a night out at the pub turned violent. (Though who’s to say that’s the first time that was the case for the former Intercontinental Champion?) Right now, it looks as though Tomko has the situation in the palm of his hands—a title retention all but guaranteed. But with a Brogue Kick Sheamus can insert some doubt back into the outcome of the highly anticipated title match.

Of course, while the “what ifs” are fun to ponder on, and certainly there are many in the arena who purchased tickets to see events transpire that weren’t exactly advertised, the card lined up is a doozy and if XWL’s talented crop of men and women deliver in reality what looks astonishing on paper then there’s no doubt that these people will go home a bunch of happy campers.

Jim Ross
Here we go ladies and gentleman! Just one more show to go before Eye for an Eye and I, for one, absolutely cannot wait to see who will get the last laugh heading into one of the biggest events of the year!

Michael Cole
Isn’t it obvious? That would be the team of John Cena and Layla! It almost isn’t fair that these two are on the same team; those jokers they’re facing won’t even stand a chance!

Jerry Lawler
Four of the people competing in the Elimination Chamber are closing out the show, but they’re also scattered all throughout the card, each trying to send a message that they will be the one who will win the whole thing!

Jim Ross
It’s hard enough to prepare to compete in a match that is bound to shave years off your careers and the fact that all the participants haven’t been announced yet can’t make things any easier.

Michael Cole
What are you rushing our great General Manager for? I know for a fact that she’s watching every match and every segment closely so that she can make the right choice. We don’t want to have underachievers like Shinsuke Nakamura or Dean Ambrose competing for the top prize in the company, do we?

Jerry Lawler
You were the only one complaining about them being in, Cole.

Michael Cole
And thankfully someone was listening and answered my prayers!

As the commenters continue their bantering, the cameras cut to a different section of the arena where the only thing that is visible is a close-up of a T-shirt.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Shelltod1

However, the camera zooms out to quickly reveal the obvious: the man in the shirt is none other than Alex Shelley! Cheers can be heard faintly in the background as the audio feed from the arena is still on, but soon its volume is lowered because a further zoom out reveals that Shelley is in an office—and he’s not alone.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Can I help you with something, Alex? As you can see I’m extremely busy and I think it goes without saying that my time is extremely valuable and it would be in your best interest not to waste it.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Shelltod5

-Alex Shelley-
Well I’d hate to intrude—believe me, pausing Destiny wasn’t the easiest thing to do—but the thing is I couldn’t help but notice that I’m not scheduled for a match. So yeah you can help me find an opponent, I’m sure JB wouldn’t mind filling in as The Ref since he gets kind of lonely standing around backstage waiting for me to come by.

Stephanie shakes her head slowly with a hand over her face as though the answer should be obvious to discern.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
What’s the point, Alex? It seems that whenever you get into a ring lately The Wyatts aren’t too far behind. Then there’s a brawl, they disappear either you or Adam Cole end up hurt. It’s the same thing every week, and frankly, I’m sick of it. This is my way of trying to break the cycle so maybe I can get some semblance of peace around.

-Alex Shelley-
All right, Stephanie, look, both you and I know that if you really cared about my or Adam’s wellbeing you wouldn’t be so gung-ho about locking us inside of a cage as if we were one of Chris Jericho’s captives.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Excuse me?

-Alex Shelley-
I heard that he’s been forcing people to listen to his music until they tell him that he’s the best in the world at everything he does; it’s really the cruelest form of torture. He doesn’t even give them a rag or Bullet Club shirt to clean the blood out of their ears with. I’ve been trying to get the whole thing video, maybe send it to the local news station or something, but I just can’t find where he’s keeping them—though I definitely am hot on his trail. Not that you can’t take my word for it and between you and me I think this is something you should take a look into; Shawn Michaels may be in danger.

Stephanie sighs deeply and sets down the pen she was writing with acknowledging that she is not going to get her work done any time soon.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Listen Alex, do you know what I hate as much as having my time wasted? Which I’ll remind you is extremely valuable?

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Shelltod10

-Alex Shelley-
Marriage?

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Interferences. Last week, you stuck your nose where it didn’t belong. As much as I’m sure you’d love to think that you’re a star, your adventures in Japan mean that you’re starting from scratch here in XWL. What was happening last week was between the men involved in the Elimination Chamber, and in case you didn’t realize, you are not in the World Title match at Eye for an Eye.

-Alex Shelley-
I was just helping out a buddy of mine. I saw that he needed help, so I offered my boot so that he had a spare when his wore out from all the ass-kicking.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Friends get you nowhere in this business, but I’m sure you already know that, don’t you? I hope your heroics were worth it though and since the nice answer wasn’t good enough, the real reason I left you off the card was to punish you.

-Alex Shelley-
Punish me? It’s the people you’re hurting, Stephanie. They came here to this remote building in Louisiana to watch me do what I do best. I’ll admit that I may have overstepped by boundaries getting involved in other people’s affairs, but if I see something wrong I’m going to see if anybody is going to do anything about it and if not I take a whack at it.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Are you telling me how to do my job?

-Alex Shelley-
I wouldn’t exactly phrase it like that, though you may not have a job if you keep leaving your best wrestlers off the show.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
That’s a risk I’m willing to take to get some order around here, and if you really care about how your fans feel about not seeing you wrestle, then you’ll let this night off serve as a lesson to you and know your place in this company, and that place is not the main event. Besides, if I’m not mistaken you have your hands full with The Wyatt Family. Aren’t you guys still short one teammate? By my calculations that doesn’t help your odds.

Oddly enough, Shelley cracks a smile at Stephanie’s comments.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Shelltod13

-Alex Shelley-
Well Stephanie, you sure do make a compelling point; I can’t believe I didn’t see it that way before. So I’m just going to go head back to the locker room and really think long and hard about what I’ve done wrong so that I never make such a terrible mistake again for the rest of my life. You sure won’t be seeing or hearing a peep from me for the rest of the show.

Stephanie actually returned Shelley’s smile, pleased that he was being so reasonable about the whole thing. That is until that last sentence made her feel a little uneasy.

-Stephanie McMcMahon-
Alex…

-Alex Shelley-
Take care m’lady.

Shelley bows dramatically before turning and exiting the office, leaving Stephanie with a look of concern on her face. The door closes shut and Breakdown fades to the ne—

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition TInqPE2

Luke Harper eerily whistles a sadistic tune born from an equally morally-deprived mind. The chilling sound serves as a background track as a collection of images are displayed beginning with a still shot of Shelley smashing a steel chair on the back of Bray’s head. Following that is a picture of Shelley superkicking the same chair into Rowan’s face. Finally, a frozen frame of Cole pinning Harper after hitting Florida Key is shown. A red filter appears over it then drips off as though the screen were bleeding. When nothing’s left, Harper emerges from the shadows to deliver his message.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Harperpromo7_zps04aae4a3

-Luke Harper-
The fatal blow the sheep drained their reserves to deliver… amounted to nothing more than a scratch. Now that they are too weak to defend themselves, they will be eaten alive.

Harper chuckles softly as the enticing fantasy vividly plays out in his head.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Harperpromo14_zps23b66030

-Luke Harper-
The site of the chamber is where they will hold a vigil in your memory as your defiance leads to your demise.

Audio of “Adam Cole” chants faintly plays.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Harperpromo18_zpsc23d0e5e

-Luke Harper-
You tell them that there is no place you would rather be, but the truth threatens to cripple you: your victory does not guarantee your survival.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Harperpromo25_zps67074b90

-Erick Rowan-
Run.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition TInqPE2

In Harper and Rowan’s absence, the audio clip of the “Adam Cole” chants get louder symbolizing the deafening effect they have on Cole. The chants ultimately prevent him from hearing his inner voice tell him what he’s been too afraid to admit. That voice may have warned him that going to war with The Wyatt Family isn’t the smartest idea, even if he didn’t start this. For the sake of pleasing the fans, Cole marches on, ready to sacrifice everything to get The Wyatts off his backs and maybe when it’s all said and done those chants will be louder.

Fresh off a commercial break, we see Athena standing around backstage mulling over what went down in the main event last week where she was pinned by Madison Rayne after Layla, the woman who was supposed to be her partner, turned on her in what was the most obvious swerve in the history of wrestling. Still, Athena believed that Layla cared about winning the match enough to work with her at least that one night, but it just wasn’t meant to be as she put her “friendship” above her win loss record. Tonight she’ll have to put those issues with the British Bombshell behind her as she takes on one of the woman in that tag match that gave her a hard time in Sasha Banks.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Athenaint6_zps97da856b

-Athena-
To say I’m disappointed in the way these last couple of weeks have gone for me would be the biggest understatement in the world. Am I supposed to be happy that I keep racking up the losses while I have Layla breathing down my neck over some stupid shoe? And yeah, I know what they say, “you can’t win them all, Athena,” sure, but that doesn’t mean I have to lose them all either! And I don’t want to care, and I don’t want it to mean so much to me, but when you spend all those years to get to a certain point only for everything to look like it’s going to fall apart, it really hurts. And it’s the kind of pain that you can’t pop a pill or sleep for eight hours and expect it to go away. Now what am I supposed to do when someone like Layla or Madison Rayne calls me a loser, huh? Say that they’re wrong? They’re not! All I’ve done since I’ve gotten to this company is lose or gotten injured, just one misstep after the next after the next!

Athena slaps the back of one hand into the palm of the other to emphasize her points as pure emotion drips from every word.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Athenaint1_zpsa4578a81

-Athena-
Here’s the thing, though: I know how easy it can be to sweep everything under the rug and pretend as if life will be okay. But there comes a point where you’ve got a mountain rising up under that rug too big for you to walk around or ignore; you gotta face the problem head on and get it down to a more manageable size. Sure it would be true for someone to say I haven’t been living up to expectations, the unreasonable expectations that Stephanie created for me, but if you’ve been paying attention you can make the case that it wasn’t my fault. Layla was in my head the first time Bayley pinned me and I wasn’t the one who was pinned in that triple threat and I’m too steamed about what happened last week to even bring it up.

Shaking her head somberly, Athena may say that she’s “steamed” but there’s something else that’s eating away at her.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Athenaint18_zps4fc49204

-Athena-
Is that the legacy I want to create for myself? One built on the excuses I make every time something doesn’t go my way? There’s a fine line between an excuse and the truth and I’m doing everything in my power not to cross it and let me tell you that it’s a lot easier said than done. I know I’ve got to take responsibility for my actions, that’s how you grow as a person and as a wrestler and I accept that there was no ghost controlling my body or anything and wrestling those matches for me. It was all me. And I know that I need to get my head in the game or else I’m just going to be another diva who showed up just long enough to grab her fifteen minutes with a cup of coffee to go before blowing away in the wind.

Athena stares off into the distance as if she were imagining her career literally blowing away, now a possibility in her mind if she can’t turn things around for herself.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Athenaint12_zpse66efa6f

-Athena-
I’m not naïve like some of the women in the back like to think, I know that even if I play the game to perfection, until I get rid of Layla once and for all so many of the problems that I’m dealing with today will still be around tomorrow. I know deep down inside that I can be something in this company. This is a place where the best of the best come to put on a great match and say “hey, we can do this wrestling thing just as good as the guys can, if not better.” I want to be a part of that; I want people to say they bought a ticket or ordered a show to see me wrestle; I want the world to not look at me like Layla’s punching bag.

Anger is the emotion on her face now as in these brief seconds Athena relives the hell Layla has put her through.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Athenaint20_zps3b2800af

-Athena-
I wasn’t here in the beginning and I’ll never say that I was part of the foundation that made this division what is today, but I’ve been here long enough to see that with every selfish action Layla makes, she’s chopping away at the support beams because she doesn’t care if the division falls apart, just that she’s the last woman standing in it. Madison Rayne is blind to that and Madison Eagles thinks she can do it alone or that her boys care what happens to us. I know that it’s on me to stop Layla if I want to keep working here. The Elimination Chamber match is a big step forward for me, and right now I don’t even feel like I deserve to be inside. How can I even think that I can hold the championship so any of the greats have and not question if I belong in their company?

Athena now smiles, but not because she’s amused, but because of a grim fact that she can’t ignore.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Athenaint13_zpsfbc6af26

-Athena-
I can’t walk away from it, because if Layla gets her hands on that title it will mark the beginning of the end for this division. The chamber still feels so far off though and I know that tonight I need to buckle down and focus on the opponent put in front of me. It may seem like this is just an ordinary match, but there’s so much tension beneath the surface you guys don’t even realize and it’s not just because of what teams we were on last week. Sasha Banks is the first pet project, she’s the reason that Stephanie is so…so stubborn about trying to make me into something I’m not. I just can’t shake the feeling that this match is Stephanie’s way of trying to see which one of us is better, I guess she’s looking for a new horse in this race…

Athena’s voice trails off because as luck would have it Stephanie McMahon steps into the frame! At first it’s as though she doesn’t even notice Athena’s there until several seconds go by of them being within inches of each other.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Athena! Have you seen Alex… you know what? Forget him. I’m happy I ran into you, Athena and I just want to say that I’m looking forward to your match tonight.

Athena
I find that hard to believe.

-Stephanie McMahon-
I’m not sure what you’re trying to imply, but I brought you into this company because of how fantastic you are in the ring and I can’t wait to see more of that tonight.

Athena
Yeah, and is it just some freaky coincidence that I happen to be wrestling the other girl you brought into the company?

-Stephanie McMahon-
Is that a hint of jealousy I’m hearing in your voice?

Athena
Wha—jeal—Are you kidding me? I just wish you would stop trying to shove me down people’s throats and let me do things me own way.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Oh. Well in that case, I couldn’t help but notice your way and led to you dropping the ball on a number of occasions and if you were anybody else you certainly wouldn’t be a week away from competing in the second ever all-diva Elimination Chamber match. And so, if you can’t the job done this week as well, I think I may have to decide whether you deserve that spot or if someone else does, and I’m not sure how you plan on stopping Layla from outside of the chamber.

Stephanie stares daggers at Athena, her threat packing a huge punch. Athena isn’t quite backing down, but it’s clear that she’s shaken up by that sudden shift in demeanor by Stephanie and may soon wither under her boss’ gaze.

-Stephanie McMahon-
You should be careful what you wish for.

With that said, Stephanie turns on her heels and heads back in the direction she arrived from leaving Athena with even more to worry about than she had to be sure. It will truly be an impressive feat of strength if Athena is able to make it out to the ring with the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition DOioytN XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition JXajtAE

Orton kicks out! Harper was so close to putting away The Viper he could taste it, and now that he’s gotten that drop of blood he’s going for the jugular vein next. Harper motions with his arm, signaling that he’s going to take Orton’s head off with the discus clothesline! Unaware of this development, Orton groggily rises up to his feet.

He turns around just as Harper begins to charge at him and Orton reverses into his spinning powerslam! Moving quickly now that he’s taken control of the match, Orton pulls the big man to his feet then throws him onto the apron. Now Orton slowly pulls Harper through the ropes and we all know what’s coming next…DDT!

Harper’s head is planted into the mat by Orton who isn’t quite done yet. He could have gone for the pin, but XWL’s Apex Predator has something a lot more sinister on his mind. Orton backs up into the corner and now everyone is on the edge of their seat because with one swift kick Orton could put Harper on the shelf indefinitely!

The lights shut off at the sound of the noise but then quickly switch back on to reveal Erick Rowan and Bray Wyatt inside of the ring! The Ref is trying to order them out, but he may as well be on a different planet because they aren’t giving him the time of day. Orton’s eyes open wide as he makes a quick assessment of the dire situation he’s in.

To his credit, Orton has never been known as a coward and he charges right at Rowan and begins pounding away from a mounted position! The bell rings furiously as this match is thrown right out the window, but this is the part of the night where The Wyatts earn their pay checks… assuming they have a use for money and material things…and judging by Harper’s permanently stained shirts they don’t.

Harper pulls Orton off Rowan and simply throws him onto the ground and starts stomping away at the man who was once his opponent and is now his prey. Rowan joins in on the fun, while Bray paces back and forth in the ring barking out orders, not usually one to get his hands dirty unless the situation calls for it.

The boos areas loud as they’ve been all night because as much as the crowd hates Orton, they despise The Wyatts even more for the way they constantly treat the company like their hunting grounds. But then suddenly these people are given a reason to cheer when Adam Cole and Alex Shelley race down the ramp! They two men enter the ring and throw themselves at Harper and Rowan and successfully take the big men down to the mat.

At first, Bray is frozen in surprise as they heroics catch him off guard but it’s just a fleeting moment before his leadership instincts kick in and he’s trying to pull Cole off of Rowan by tugging at the hair clenched in his fist! However, in all the commotion, Randy Orton has recovered and now he’s turning his attention to Bray!

He throws Bray through the ropes and now he’s looking to take him out with his patented DDT! Just before Orton can drop down, Harper, who managed to fight Shelley off of him, pulls Bray by the leg and gets him off the apron and out of Orton’s grasp. The two big men stand outside and they watch as Rowan rises to his feet inside the ring and stares down the three men who are beckoning him to come on over and fight him.

For a moment it truly looks as though Rowan might indulge them and take on everyone on his own, but the voice of his brother, his leader, calls out to him and until the boos drown him out as Rowan’s primal instinct to inflict as much pain and punishment possible is overridden by the command of Bray Wyatt.

Rowan joins his brothers at the foot of the ramp and the six men make eye contact, lightening dancing between their eyes and while Bray may have been the one who called the strategic retreat, the look in his eyes says that he may be reconsidering and who knows what it will take to set him off…

There are huge cheers as a theme that hasn’t graced our presence in an eternity blares through the speakers, deflating the building tension and drawing the attention of the six men who all stare at the stage as Teddy Long walks onto the stage!

-Teddy Long-
Now, hang on there a second, playas! Wyatts, I don’t know how things work on whatever planet you’re from, but here on Earth when something is started we like to see it through, ya feel me? You boys interrupted what was shaping up to be a fine match and I can’t let that slide! Now I could ban the four of you from ringside, but I got an even better idea! Wyatts, there are three of you, and Orton, it looks like you made yourself a couple of friends so what I’m thinking is that the six of you will get together later on in the night and have yourself a tag team match, playas! Holla!

The legend gets a standing ovation as his theme hits for a second time indicating that he has no more left to say. With the blockbuster six man tag team match announced later in the night, for better or worse it looks like we’re going to get even more of The Wyatts on the show. Bray doesn’t seem fussed at all, in fact even begins laughing as he throws out his arms.

The other three men in the ring don’t look as confident. Orton looks to his right at Cole and then to his left at Shelley, the look saying all that needs to be said: they’re going to be in for one hell of a fight later on.

Later on tonight:
Six-man Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 66UV4vk XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition QUIPGq9 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition DOioytN  
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition J1bl5qe
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition J8KOZBC XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition JXajtAE  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition FEf4cLB
Stay tuned!!

!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Breakdown returns, bringing us to the backstage area where Josh Matthews stands, smiling.

[Josh Matthews]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the lovely, talented, and gorgeous, Madison Rayne.

Oh this. The love duo of Josh and Rayne, becoming a thing again. Maddy walks into frame, smiling at Josh, enjoying how he presented her obviously.

[Josh Matthews]
I am instructed to keep this professional so I will try my best here. Madison, can I get your thoughts on your upcoming match with Nikki Bella?

Nice try Josh. How can you keep anything professional with little miss eye candy eyeing you up? Beats me but good luck.

[Madison Rayne]
My thoughts are that I am upset that they booked me against someone so worthless as Nikki. I mean, who lets their sister walk out on them like that? Also, who really flirts with the champion, just because of who he is? She's trashy, Josh.

That's um, not true at all Rayne but who is going to tell you that? You're in a mind of your own and we know better.

[Josh Matthews]
What about the Eye for An Eye chamber? You, along with other divas are to face off in that. Are you at all worried?

[Madison Rayne]
Of course not. I have Layla in there to help make sure I don't get hurt. We're best friends and once we step into that chamber and win that title, the entire roster will know good and well that the United Queendom, are true royalty.

But you can't both win the title. That's not how the match works. One winner. That's the end of it but I guess they'll have to cross that bridge when they get there.

[Josh Matthews]
Speaking of Layla, what were are your thoughts about how the match last week went? She helped in a tough situation, and thanks to her, your team won the match.

[Madison Rayne]
My thoughts? Obviously I want to-

Before Madison can say a one more word, speak of the devil...and she shall appear. Layla walks into frame, rocking a pretty mean pony tail and glowing with a warm smile. Last week saw a very interesting end to the Six Diva Tag-Team Main-Event, because instead of Layla aiding her team, she opted to assist Madison and basically hand her friend the victory instead. So there's a lot of talk about that, including why Layla would do that, and it's a fair point...why sabotage your team? Was it the way her partners spoke to her before the match? No matter the reason, we can't say we expected such an end, so we can't help but wonder the true extent of what all happened.  

[Layla]
Oh my gosh, there you are! I've been looking all over for you. Social Media has been a buzz over our victory last week, have you seen some of the tweets?

Not even waiting for Madison to reply, Layla pulls her iPhone out of her back pocket then begins to direct it's view Madison's way. She proudly begins to read the tweets, whether Madison was reading them on her own or not.  

[Layla]
Hashtag, The REAL United Queendom gets the job done against all odds, Hashtag...FLAWLESS! Oh and my favorite one, Hashtag...Bow Down to the Queens! Oh, oh...I bet they'd love a picture of us, hold still.

Again, quicker than Madison can say, or do a SINGLE THING...Layla's got her phone extended out away from them, and poses next to Madison snapping a pic of the two. Madison didn't have time to pose, or even finish blinking by the time the pic had been taken, but Layla of course is as always so self absorbed she doesn't notice a single thing wrong as she prepares to tweet out the new pic of them.  

[Layla]
This looks so good, we...look so good. Should I use a filter? Nah, you know what? That's for people who need it, Hashtag...NO FILTER! Aaaaaand....done.

Madison looks slightly appalled by the actions of her friend, while watching her play with her phone, speaking of filters or not. Madison then very slowly extends a hand, placing the back of it on Layla's head. Layla stops dead, looking up at it, confused.

[Madison Rayne]
Are you okay hunny?

Before Layla responds Josh steps up. Foolish Josh. Why would you ever get in the middle of something these two are doing?

[Josh Matthews]
Guys, this was suppose to be an interview. I can't-

Silly Josh you should know by now never to speak out of turn.

[Layla]
Of course I'm okay, in fact... I'm better than okay. I mean last week we did it, we showed the world, we showed the other women in the Elimination Chamber that friendship triumphs over all. Come Eye For An Eye, that title is coming home where it belongs, with us. Eagles may have hung on by the skin of his teeth last month, but his time is almost up. To quote my partner in tonight's Main-Event, and our time is now.

[Madison Rayne]
If you say so, but, I do agree with you. I can't wait to have my hands all over that title. Our title. "United Queendom" will look so good printed across the name plate.

[Josh Matthews]
You guy realize that the title can only belong to one person, right?

Oh now you've done it. Both of their heads snap towards Josh, as though questioning him for why he would say that.

[Madison Rayne]
What was that?

[Josh Matthews]
I mean, what if it comes down to you to at the end? You realize you're going to have to duke it out, right?

Why couldn't you of just kept that to yourself Josh?

[Layla]
One, if? It will be down to us, I mean the others don't exactly stand a chance with one of us, let alone both...Two, of course we realized that, but there's no harm in a little friendly competition, is there? May the best woman win, right Madi?

When Layla says that, we obviously know she's only talking about her, she's not exactly the type to be genuinely happy for someone else...

[Madison Rayne]
Of course not Lay, especially when one of us has no chance of losing.

The duo smile at each other, obviously thinking they both have no chance of losing.

[Madison Rayne]
So, are you excited to be teaming with John Cena rather than Fandango tonight?

[Layla]
I am, it's like...not only was Stephanie so impressed with my performance in last week's Main-Event that she put me in this weeks...but she had such confidence in me to pair me up alongside The World Heavyweight Champion.

You're not even being subtle with how you keep bringing up that you were in The Main-Event last week, w get it already...

[Layla]
Obviously I'd much prefer to be out there with my man tonight, but as a professional I will do my job, flawlessly as always. I do find it incredibly funny that Stephanie feels I'm a better partner for John, over his actual supposed girlfriend...but hey, I'm sure Nikki won't be the type that gets jealous, and all insecure over seeing some other woman with her boyfriend.

[Josh Matthews]
You mean like how Fandango got jealous when CM Punk kissed you?

You were doing so well too...so very well...why did you have to go and ruin it, you could have just stood there and wade through all the bullshit...but noooo...you had to say something stupid. Maddy can be seen face-palming, knowing how bad he has messed up.

[Madison Rayne]
Did you really, really have to bring that up? I mean, seriously Josh?

[Josh Matthews]
Maddy I-

[Madison Rayne]
Just, stop.

Shut down for the moment but will this stop his stupidity?

[Madison Rayne]
Anyways Layla, sadly, I got stuck with Nikki for tonight so don't worry about her. After I get finished, she'll be too worried about the loss rather than someone teaming with her so called man.

Layla's dirty look directed at Josh finally ends as Layla refocuses on her "friend."

[Layla]
Seems like one week you're stuck with her, then the next I am...just do me a favor, make that little buff bitch pay for what she did two weeks ago. She stole that win from me, I had her...I would have beaten her yet again, but tonight you'll just have to give her a loss signed, sealed, and delivered from the both of us.

[Madison Rayne]
Of course girl. I always deliver, don't I!? I mean just last week I won the main event. Nikki has no chance tonight.

Uh-oh Madison used the word "I" while she's correct...Layla obviously takes a lot of the credit for that win, even if she wasn't the one to get it.

[Layla]
Well, WE...won The Main-Event. But yeah, no chance at all, you got this.

[Madison Rayne]
I mean, you helped me win the main event. But um, I got the pinfall. Thanks for the help though.

[Layla]
Uh, it was A LOT...more than help, I practically won it myself...but hey, any wins a win for The United Queendom, right hun?

[Madison Rayne]
If by, practically won it yourself, you mean that you contributed slightly to the obvious outcome, then yeah, you're right. Any win is a win for the United Queendom.

[Layla]
By slightly I'm going to assume you mean entirely...which, yes you're welcome. But I didn't do it for you, or myself...I did it, for us! Soon The Divas Championship will be in our possession, and we'll rule over this division, together...

Staring at her "partner" in crime, Layla would like to lead us all to believe, especially Madison that what she says is true...but let's face it, these two are already borderline fed up with one another after a few minutes of being in each others presence usually, there's no way their "friendship" will stand the test of The Elimination Chamber.

[Madison Rayne]
You know what, you're right.

Wait, what? Layla can't believe Madison bought it either. But however, Madison smiles apparently sincerely.

[Madison Rayne]
The main event aside, the chamber is what is important. When you and I walk out of it as champion, everyone will know that the United Queendom can not be beat.

[Layla]
Ain't that the truth, and the sooner our so called "competition" realizes that, the better off they'll be. I mean does anyone want to see a champion that goes and hugs everybody she sees? Talk about a walking, talking, hugging...doormat.

[Madison Rayne]
And nobody wants to a champion that doesn't respect the legends of this business like Athena. I mean, talk about a poor personality.

[Layla]
Ugh, don't even get me started on her...I tried to be the better person last week and squash this, and she had the nerve to not apologize?

Well you did make it your mission to ruin her very first night here, in a very elaborately evil way...and have yet to apologize for that, but yeah she should so apologize for ruining shoes you could easily replace yourself a hundred times over.

[Madison Rayne]
Don't worry, she'll get hers just like our manly champ will come Eye for an Eye. We'll show all of them exactly what the United Queendom is about. But yeah, I guess it's just about time for me to go get ready for my match girl. Good luck out there tonight.

Maddy winks and turns away from her friend, exiting the camera view. This leaves only Layla..... And Josh.

[Josh Matthews]
So Layla...

The British Beauty stares at Josh as if he's carrying some type of contagious disease, but that's okay because that's how Layla looks at practically everyone. I guess she's worried the "loser" will rub off on her? She would be the type of person to think that way after all.

[Layla]
Um, did I say you could interview me?

[Josh Matthews]
I just figured, you know since you're here...

[Layla]
Well, I guess you figured wrong then, didn't you?

[Josh Matthews]
It's just, Stephanie assigned me to do an interview tonight, and I feel like you sort of infringed on that.

[Layla]
Hold on a second, you're seriously blaming me for you not doing your job?

[Josh Matthews]
I was doing just fine until you walked up..

[Layla]
Wow, just wow...take some responsibility Josh. You can't just put off all your problems on someone else, it doesn't work like that.

If the irony were any stronger, ANY stronger... it would almost be too much, it's overwhelming as it is, but oh boy...if it were just a tad more ironic it'd be some type of world record.

[Josh Matthews]
I, I guess I'm done then...

[Layla]
Uh-huh, I guess you are, bye.

[Josh Matthews]
Bye...

Layla starts to fiddle with her phone again, probably to see how many retweets the pic she took of her and Madison has, while Josh just stands there awkwardly looking around. Her eyes glance back up, see Josh and she then proceeds to roll her eyes, letting out a faint sigh. 

[Layla]
Um, can I help you?

[Josh Matthews]
I kind of expected you to uh, leave...

[Layla]
Well if you weren't so rude, you'd notice that I'm doing something right now, so why don't you go do something productive like, I don't know...buy some flowers for Madison? God, do I have to do everything for you?

Telling Josh to get lost with her piercing eyes, on the off chance that he didn't get the message through her words...Layla impatiently awaits Josh's exit. He doesn't seem thrilled with the idea of being forced off his own set, but at least he'll be away from this bitch...so he takes his leave, and Layla's finally granted the solitude she so desired. What does a woman do at a time like this? Why play with her pony tail of course, she twirls her fingers through it as she messes with her phone some more. We're not sure what she's doing, but if we had to bet it'd probably be checking her tag in twitter, seeing what everyone has to say about her, because that's what vain people do...luckily for us, our torment is over, the cameraman sends us away from this sight and to a commercial break that we're actually glad to take right now.  

Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 9:49 pm

As we come back from commercial break, familiar music hits the arena. The crowd starts cheering as Adrian Neville makes his return entrance to the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 3-7-2013+11-25-25+AM

(Adrian Neville):
Well there isn't much to say but, I'm back!!!! I"m sorry for my absence I had some personal issues that needed to be handled. Now that I'm back I would just like to say I am ready to compete and I am ready to win! I'm going against a guy who is a little bit bizarre and flamboyant, you people might know him as Goldust . All I have to say is good luck, you will need it!

(Please excuse the short promo still looking for a good fansite to use for good promo pics)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:45 pm

I liked what little you did, it was just hard to really get into it because it was so one and done. You don't need pics to do a promo, yes they're nice to have but I feel like you could have said more even without additional caps. But you recognize that it's very brief so I'm sure next week we'll be able to see a lot more from Neville.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am

When is Josh Mathews' name going to get the respect it deserves?
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 12:33 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
When is Josh Mathews' name going to get the respect it deserves?

When he wins a match fairly
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Divas Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition AXHXweb
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 7A65Vw5

The crowd pops as Athena slowly rises up to her feet after the hard-fought victory. She finally showed that when she puts her mind to it she can be one of the best, if not the most fierce, women competitors on the roster. For a second, a brief frightening moment in a match filled with breathtaking action and stunning sequences, it looked as though Athena would fail to rise to the occasion and fall to her opponent for the fourth straight week in her 4-week-old career. But somewhere deep down inside she found the strength and the will needed to defeat Banks and give the XWL Universe a small taste of what she has to offer.

[JR]
Athena's done it, she just picked up her very first victory here tonight in Louisville Kentucky!

[King]
You wanna talk devastating moves, look no further than what Athena has deemed The "Hussy Breaker."

[Michael Cole]
Okay big deal, she finally won a match...every dog has their day.

[JR]
I think it's much more than that Cole, Layla's been inside of Athena's head since her debut, and tonight at long last we finally saw what this young lady has to offer. I firmly believe she's just proven that she's got a very bright future in this company.

[King]
And I'd be willing to bet Layla's the inspiration behind the name she's gone with for that move, because you know more than anything in the world she wants to hit Layla with that.

[Michael Cole]
What the hell is with her sick obsession with Layla anyways?

[JR]
I believe that “obsession” is revenge, Cole.

Now that Athena’s back on her feet, you can tell that she’s straining to hold back her emotions. She’s obviously relived that she got over the hump and got that first victory in her belt, but she’s also happy that she finally has a moment to herself for the first time in forever.

A moment where she can just be happy and not have to worry about anything else even though she knows that beating Banks is one thing and outlasting five other women to become diva’s champion is definitely another beast to deal with. For now, though, she celebrates, smiling as The Ref raises her arm high in the air while the people cheer loudly in a ferocious show of support.

[King]
In just a week's time this woman will be stepping inside The Elimination Chamber, and with a victory heading into the biggest match of her career, perhaps she can do one better than tonight, by capturing The Divas Championship against all odds.

[Michael Cole]
Her? She doesn't stand a chance! Need I remind you that the winner of the very first Elimination Chamber to feature women, is included in that match? If you honestly think Layla's not going to be leaving that ring with The Divas Championship back around her waist, then you're as clueless as Athena is.

[JR]
As you said Cole, every dog has it's day. How do you know Layla has it in her to survive an Elimination Chamber Match again? If you ask me I'd say that any of the five ladies have an equal chance due to the unpredictability of such a match.

[King]
Not to mention that Athena's confidence has to have been boosted a great deal because of this win, she's got a lot of heart, and sometimes that's all it takes to pull off some big big things.

Athena walks over to the corner and gingerly climbs up to the middle rope, too sore for the match to make any bursts of movement and from there Athena pumps her arms and screams “come on!” She hops down from the ropes and now has the full support of the crowd as they begin chanting her name, happy to see that she has her mojo back and pleased that neither Stephanie’s nor Banks’ mind games worked on her. It's a truly marvelous sight, a moment that makes you feel good to be apart of it. This young woman had her entire career nearly snatched away from her on her very first night, but here she is...finally bouncing back and showing what she's made of. Her hands cover her face, overwhelmed by everything but soon those cheers start to dissipate, and in their place...are the beginnings of boos? Which causes Athena to snap back out of it and look straight ahead, to see what has everyone so upset. It's not her, but the woman that's standing on the stage, applauding Athena from afar, Layla.

[JR]
Wh-what's she doing out here? Are you kidding me? She can't even let her have this one time to enjoy herself? This is just like Layla, why does she have to spoil Athena's moment in the spotlight like this?

[Michael Cole]
Okay who's the one that's flying off the handle now, JR? She's clapping, oh how evil of her...give me a break.

[King]
You've gotta admit it's suspicious, Cole...

[Michael Cole]
I don't have to admit a damn thing.

Instantly enraged by Layla's mere presence, Athena's good mood goes sour just like that. But what's so strange about Layla's appearance is the fact that she's not smirking, or scowling...she's smiling....She's showing off her pearly whites, clapping at a reasonable pace and it almost would seem genuine if not for the simple fact that, it's Layla. The fans aren't fooled, and neither is Athena, the phrase fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me comes to mind immediately and Athena isn't about to get duped again. She knows Layla isn't at all sincere, and the fact that she's clapping right now starts to make her blood boil. What is it with this woman? Why does she have to be so shady? Why is she hell bent on making Athena's time in XWL so horrible? Is that she insecure with the thought of a new girl coming in? For a woman that's done it all, and done things nobody else will ever do again..you'd think she'd not come across so jealous, but perhaps as her old theme music used to say, she's just too insatiable to ever be satisfied. Athena's music stops, and that prompts Layla to begin her descent down the ramp. She keeps clapping the entire time, still not fooling anyone for a single second.

[King]
I don't know what she's got up her sleeve, but if I were Athena I'd be on my guard right now.

[Michael Cole]
Can't someone just be happy for someone else?

[King]
Of course, except Layla's never happy for anyone but herself.

[JR]
Ain't that the truth, I don't like this...Layla's got a plan and the last time she pulled a stunt like this, Athena was on the shelf for a month.

Reaching the end of ramp, Layla turns the corner and instead of continuing her applause, applause, applause...she stops suddenly and with a huge grin on her face, she raises up both thumbs and yells “I'm so proud of you, good job!” of course the fans let out even more boos after that display. They ain't buying what she's trying to sell, and Athena is no different. Why pull these kind of tricks when everyone knows what you're pulling? What kind of game can you win when everyone knows your strategy? Walking further past the ring, she ends her trip at the time keeper's position where Lillian Garcia has taken her seat as her job is done. But apparently she's got one more thing to do, and that's hand over her mic to Layla. She holds out both hands, asking...nicely...for it, not forcefully taking it...and after little resistance, Lillian obliges. What does Layla have to say? Nobody really wants the answer to that question, but let's face it...Layla's the type of person that loves to hear themselves talk, so she's going to whether we want to hear it or not. Restlessly standing in a way that she's able to look at Athena, Layla raises the microphone up, but at first...hesitates to say a word.

[Layla]
I...I know, I get it...you're going to boo me and that's fine. I deserve it, I wrongfully judged that poor woman in the ring before she even had a chance to show the world, and me...what she was made of.

What are you trying to pull little lay-day, what do you honestly hope to accomplish? They're not going to believe you're at all sincere, why would they? For one, they just saw you earlier in the show behaving normally with Madison, and even more “normal” with Josh Matthews. It's possible Athena impressed her with this match, and win...but let's face it, that's a very slim very unlikely scenario.

[Layla]
What kind of person does that? You know, I was back there...watching, because let's face it...I'm very proud to be a diva, I'm this division's biggest supporter, and detractor all at the same time. And, it does pain me to say it, but...I think I got you all wrong, Athena. Like, you're not going to believe this, and why would you...I mean, my stunt at Digital Decision kind of wrote off any chance of you believing a word I'm saying right now, or will ever say...but seeing as I pretty much ruined the biggest moment of your career...I wanted to make up for it, by being here for you in your next big moment.

Of course she's not going to believe you, nobody does...you can't seriously believe that anyone in this arena, or watching at home sees this as a genuine moment where you admit you were wrong about Athena?

[Layla]
Your first win is a milestone, it's the sign that you belong, that you're good enough to prevail over someone else. I know from experience how magical these moments are, after a while things sort of lose their luster, or the rush you feel from a victory...but that first victory, that's something you'll never forget. My first win here was becoming the very first Women's Champion, it's a moment that I'll take with me for the rest of my life, and it's a night I still to this day cherish even after all of the accomplishments I've achieved. Look, it's not easy for me to be out here like this, and I guess that's why I sort of brought myself into the conversation...it's my go to thing, when I'm afraid or nervous, don't know what to say...I talk about myself, but in all honesty, this isn't about me...this is about you.

It's almost hard to hold onto the thought that Layla's just spewing garbage, even if it seems hugely unlikely that this is real..the tone of her voice, the things she's saying it can't help but come across somewhat authentic.

[Layla]
I'm really bad at this, it's kind of the one thing I suck at, but...I've gotta give credit where credit is due. You endured the worst night of your life, on what was supposed to be the best night of your life. Did you give up? Did you admit defeat? No. No, you came back with a fire in your eyes...you wanted revenge, and you wanted to show me, and the world that you weren't going to just let me walk all over you. I didn't see that though at first, I'm protective of this division because I know how quickly it can go away...That's why I'm so obsessed with doing the best, and having only the best compete it in it because before, it lacked competition, it lacked dedication and in the blink of an eye, it was gone. I left WWE to start fresh, to prove myself in a whole new stomping ground, and XWL was it. They believed in me, they gave me the brass ring and I ran with it...until nobody chased me, and that's where it all went down. So I'm sorry if I'm harsh, or can be a bit of a...bitch...but, I refuse to let history repeat itself. Yes, we've made tremendous strides since over five years ago, but there's always that thought...that worry, that voice inside that says, it could happen again.

The audience has calmed down, and Athena stands there slightly less up in arms than she was...while we were one hundred percent sure Layla was pulling the wool over our eyes in the beginning...there's a whole lot of honesty in what she says, so...it can't help but come off sort of...real.

[Layla]
I guess I think of this place as where I belong, the competition, the animosity...it's all so, electrifying. So the thought of it going away again, fuels me to do some things that, truthfully...I do regret. Our General Manager Stephanie McMahon brought in Sasha Banks, and Charlotte as the division's new “IT” girls. The women who would take this place by storm, and when that failed...that made us look bad, because if we weren't up to Stephanie's standards, and if we...weren't good enough to get behind so much so that she had to cherry pick two women to ignite something, and it failed...that's it. What hope is there? We need support to be the spectacle we as women are capable of being. So when I found out she had another “feature” to introduce to the division...I panicked. If another one of her projects failed, that was it...she'd lose all belief in us, and we'd be back to the days of, how women used to be treated in wrestling...

It's almost scary how truthful Layla's words come across, her words are soft, not a lot of anything else but passion coming through them.

[Layla]
So I took it out on you, the hungry, humble, rookie that wanted nothing more than to be here, and to have this opportunity...I didn't for once think you'd still be around now, two months later...but here you are, proving me wrong, and for that...I commend you. Good job, not a lot of people would come out here and personally congratulate someone for a seemingly small moment, but for me, my first win fueled me to do what I've done, and I know yours will do the same. Now I've taken up enough of your time and again sorry for rambling on like this...It's difficult for me to do, not my comfort zone by any means whatsoever...but, I feel we've gotten off on the wrong foot, which is entirely my fault mind you. While that can never be remedied, I can at least do the right thing now. This is your moment, I really don't want to infringe upon it any longer however there is one last thing I'd like to do before I leave you to revel in, all of this.

Layla motions to the audience, showing the fans that had just cheered Athena through her very first win here. The audience isn't sure anymore what to think, Layla's one of those people that you're almost sure isn't at all sincere, but then in the snap of a finger, that changes. Athena's expression says it all really, she's stood there, silent...looking at Layla almost waiting for the trick, or the gotcha moment...but it hasn't come, and her words have almost sunk through that jaded armor Layla forced her to have. The camera cuts back to Layla who steps forward, and lifts the mic up once more.

[Layla]
I'd like to shake your hand, Athena.

Oh boy, this is it...isn't it? Or is it? We don't know anymore, couldn't Layla just have come out insulting her, ruining her win by making her feel worthless? At least then she'd have expected it, but this...it's strange, it's very very strange. Layla and her mic get close to the ring, stepping up onto the apron with her knee, then standing up fully as she stares at Athena, seemingly emotional. Nobody knows what to think, and as Layla enters through the ropes, and approaches Athena...we wait to find out just how this will all end. Will she shake her hand and be done with it? Will she shake her hand and then blindside her with an attack? WE DON'T KNOW. Layla gets closer to Athena, stopping at a respectable distance, and extending her hand.

Time appears to freeze as Athena stares at Layla’s outstretched hand, a peace offering that seemingly has the intention of making all the problems these women have between them dissipate, make all the blood shed dissolve, make all the scars earned heal. Can a simple handshake contain such mystical power? Can the blinding smile of Layla prevent Athena for seeing this situation for what it is? Layla may be overestimating her charm here and underestimating just how far she’s pushed Athena over the months.

Layla took months off of Athena’s career and then upon the latter’s return to the company, the former hindered any forward progress The Wrestling Goddess could make with her career by physically and mentally costing her every single match until Athena was able to finally focus on the task at hand and secure a hard-fought victory when she needed it the most. Both claim that it is their mission to change the landscape of women’s wrestling, and both have gone about it in drastically different ways. They’re not cut from the same cloth; that’s evident just by looking at them.

Athena’s skin is glistening with sweat after expending a heap of energy to keep Sasha’s shoulders down for the three count; her chest is rising and falling slowly with every deep breath she fills her lungs with to steady her nerves and slow her heart rate (though as these seconds agonizingly stretch into minutes she doesn’t appear to be any less on edge); and her hair is wild and unruly. She’s a poster girl for a woman who works hard to get every ounce of success that she’s obtained thus far, making every second she gets to bask in the spotlight much deserved.

Meanwhile, Layla stands before Athena holding out a hand that has most likely been manicured recently while her assets are kept snug in a figure-hugging dress. Her hairdo is exquisite and she can’t be missing those broken Louboutins too much when the pair of heels she’s wearing right now looks just as expensive. Layla, may have one of the most impressive and enviable list of accomplishments in the history of this company but right now she doesn’t look like a fighter. Ever caught up with the mind-numbing pleasures of materialism, Layla looks as though she’s either on her way to or from a photo shoot—or perhaps she simply wants to look her best the next time a selfie opportunity arises.

Either way, if Layla wasn’t basically screaming it from the rooftops earlier in the show, it would be one hell of a guess to say that she would be competing in the main event tagging with XWL’s World Heavyweight Champion. That’s exactly what makes her so dangerous. Layla being so well put together on the surface is exactly the X-factor that has led to her achieving so much in this company. Her beauty resonates, allowing her to easily manipulate people to make a path that’s impossible to walk through for others a cakewalk for herself.

People don’t see her as a woman that can hold her own at first, thinking she’d be too afraid to break a nail to put up a decent fight. That is until those nails are digging into your eyes. That natural gift of disarming people is what fooled Athena the first time at Digital Decision and to be standing here again months later in a similar situation must eerily feel like déjà vu. The question now is if Athena learned her lesson, so if her name will be placed in the dictionary as a synonym for the word insane.

Done waiting around, Athena reaches out with her right hand…and takes the microphone out of Layla’s hand, purposefully avoiding the handshake for the time being. Athena raises that microphone up to her mouth but the right words don’t come out. The words that would convey how much she hates, or is confused by, or appreciates Layla’s words – it’s possible that Athena can’t pinpoint her exact feelings at the moment, Layla is a tough cat to figure out.

Athena begins tapping the microphone in the palm of her hand, then slowly begins walking counterclockwise around her as if she were a predator sizing up her next victim. Layla continues smiling and even wipes her hand on her dress sacrificing the cleanliness of her garment for the trust of Athena. Athena has come full circle and again Layla offers up her hand to shake, an act of goodwill that may have more malicious intent under the surface, but Athena may never know what monsters lurk under the sea until she takes the plunge.

The mic hits the ground with a thud after Athena drops it. With her hands free she now takes a step in Layla’s direction, closing the gap while Layla stands her ground and doesn’t look to be poised to suddenly strike. The crowd is begging Athena not to trust Layla, their roars creating a loud harmony of boos that ring in Athena’s ears encouraging her to walk away and never look back. The only thing left to really drive home the point would be the thousands of people packed into the arena to fall to their knees, clasp their hands together and cry out for Athena to not fall for it.

Athena’s not thinking along the same lines that they are though. As she takes another step in Layla’s direction the one prevailing thought in her mind is not “What if I wasn’t fooled by Layla?” but “What if I was ready for a fight?” Without further hesitation, Athena grasps Layla’s hand and begins to shake to the collective dismay of the fans who are too crestfallen to even conjure up a respectable round of boos. Even Layla’s eyes open wide, momentarily surprised as Athena taking the high road was nothing that even she didn’t expect.

This doesn’t even seem real; can such a heated rivalry really be cooled in a fell swoop like that? With the elimination chamber looming, maybe these savvy competitors acknowledge that it will be easier to win the Diva’s Championship when they’re not consumed solely by thoughts of decimating the other and nothing else at all costs. Athena breaks the shake by throwing down Layla’s hand and wordlessly stares Layla down one more time before turning and beginning to make her way out of the ring, but before she can even take a step, once her back is turned, Layla’s façade is broken and she can be heard audibly snickering.

That’s fucking it.

Athena screams and blinds spins on her heels while throwing out a roundhouse kick at the same time that Layla is barely able to duck under and in a flash Layla is out of the ring. She’s smiling again, but this time it’s much more wicked after the stunt he just pulled. The boos are defeaning, yet somehow when the people transition into a chant of “Athena” they’re even louder, passion and adoration oozing from every syllable as the fans are relived and happy to know that Athena is still on their side.

She tried, she really did try to once again give Layla the benefit of the doubt but she ultimately wasted her time and learned a valuable lesson that forgiveness can hurt more than it can heal. Athena doesn’t give chase; she stands there in the ring exhibiting an inhuman amount of self-control, perhaps slightly comforted by the knowledge that inside of the Elimination Chamber Layla will have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and no Fandango to intercept any would-be attackers.

If Athena’s wish prayers are answered then Layla will get everything that’s coming to her and then some and it will be the hands of The Wrestling Goddess that delivers the swift, harsh punishment. Layla has shown that she’s incapable of being genuine, of caring about anyone other than herself. It seems to be true what they say about a dog not being able to learn new tricks…so this bitch is going to get put down.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:42 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
I liked what little you did, it was just hard to really get into it because it was so one and done. You don't need pics to do a promo, yes they're nice to have but I feel like you could have said more even without additional caps. But you recognize that it's very brief so I'm sure next week we'll be able to see a lot more from Neville.
Thanks man means a lot!
Back to top Go down
Jon Raubbe Van-Dam
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Requesting to be booked. Sorry for no-showing.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Jon Raubbe Van-Dam wrote:
Requesting to be booked. Sorry for no-showing.

You don't have a character to book, you lost Edge. Now if you're able to be active now and can promo at least once every two weeks you can make a contract. Edge is available again so you could express interest in him if that's who you'd like to be.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Six-man Tag Team Match
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 66UV4vk XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition QUIPGq9 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition DOioytN
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition J1bl5qe
 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition J8KOZBC XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition JXajtAE  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition FEf4cLB

Rown charges straight at Shelley who slyly pulls down the top rope and sends the big man tumbling out of the ring! Shelley races to the other side of the apron and as Rowan slowly labors back up to his feet, Shelley gets a running start before leaping off the apron! He drives a knee right in Rowan’s face, flooring him hopefully for good.

Harper sees this and is ready to lend a helping hand to his hot-headed brother. The big man is known for having no respect for gravity and now he races to the other side of the ripe with a suicide dive on his mind… powerslam from Randy Orton!

The crowd pops for that as Orton rolls back onto the ring and begins stomping his foot repeatedly as Cole inches his way over to his corner, inching there slowly while Shelley and Rowan are still engaged in their ferocious battleon the outside of the ring—Rowan tries to suplex Shelley onto the thin padding outside of the ring, but Shelley lands behind him then grabs him in a reverse waistlock and pushes Rowan straight into the crowd barricade and the momentum sends Rowan flying up and over!

Back inside the ring, Wyatt is screaming instructions for Harper to hurry up and make the tag but he’s soon drowned out by the cheers as Cole makes the tag! Orton wisely pulls Harper away from the corner and into the center of the ring before he could tag in the fresher teammate. That’s not enough to keep Wyatt out of the ring and he charges right at Orton who ducks under the clothesline attempt.

Wyatt spins around and nearly gets an RKO for his troubles, but he’s able to shove Orton off of him and into the ropes. Orton rebounds off and is taken off his feet by a vicious crossbody as Wyatt just throws his body into Orton’s—simple but insanely effective. As the boos come in at full force, Wyatt pulls Orton up to his feet and is ready to put him away with Sister Abigail. He kisses Orton on the forehead and gets superkicked in the face by Shelley!

The bearded maestro drops to the mat like a sack of bricks then rolls under the ropes and out of the ring. Instead of being grateful, Orton is actually fuming. He barks that he doesn’t need Shelley’s help and then Orton points over to Cole who has just pulled himself up to his feet on the apron and boldly proclaims that he damn sure doesn’t need Cole’s help either. That giant chip on Orton’s shoulder makes it easy for Shelley to look past The Viper and notice that Orton is completely oblivious to Harper sliding himself back into the opposite corner.

Shelley tries to say something but before he can even get the first syllable out, Orton tells him to get the hell out of his way so that he can win this match. Shelley shrugs his shoulders, not bothering to argue with Orton as he steps through the ropes to get onto the apron. Orton sarcastically says thank you then turns around right into a devastating discus clothesline!

One!

Cole and Shelley exchange a look.

Two!

Together they hop off the apron.

Three!

Cole and Shelley don’t even look back and they make their way out of the arena. Orton said he didn’t want their help and they didn’t see a point in disrespecting the man’s wishes. Funnily enough, it’s them who could have used Orton’s help at Eye for an Eye, but The Apex Predator is clearly not a team player and his presence on the team may have been more of a detriment than a benefit.

The Wyatt’s theme cuts out and now Bray Wyatt can be heard screaming, his arms open wide in front of Harper on his left and Rowan on his right. Bray asks them why they’re running now when things won’t get any easier for them at Eye for an Eye. He asks them how they could expect anyone to help them why they can’t even help themselves. He asks if they’ve told their loved ones goodbye.

Cole is the first to turn around, feet planted firmly on the middle of the ramp as he stares down the three monsters. For months he’s been on the receiving end of these verbal lashings—sometimes they feel worse than the physical beatings. The look on his face says he’s nearly past his breaking point—face is contorted in anger that he’s trying to reign in, but he’s been treated as a victim for far too long to not want to fight back.

Bray chuckles sadistically as he watches what kind of effect his words are having on Cole. Shelley hasn’t been through the same hell; his heart may be in a good place but it hasn’t gripped by the cold hands of Harper and nearly squeezed dry of emotion or life. Shelley looks at Cole and after the two exchange a series of silent messages, Shelley nods and Cole is off to the races with Shelley right behind him. The Wyatt Family backs up and Cole and Shelley slide under the bottom rope to enter the ring and they charge ri—

The lights shut off in the arena and after a moment the sound of Bray Wyatt chuckling emanates from the speakers, seemingly coming from everywhere at once before it quickly cuts off at the same time the lights flip on to reveal Cole and Shelley alone in the ring. Cole is furious that he fell for the mind games—the Wyatts had no intentions to fight and they were still able to string Cole and Shelley along.

The crowd breaks into a chant of Adam Cole’s name and that’s exactly what he needed right now. He closes his eyes and feeds on the positive energy and lets the love and adoration from the crowd drive the hatred for the Wyatts out of his heart. Shelley pats Cole on the shoulder to check on him and Cole passionately says, “I can’t do this anymore. Promise me that even if it’s just the two of us inside that chamber that those bastards won’t get away.”

Shelley smirks and offers his hand for a shake that Cole immediately accepts. The two have made a vow to fight until the bitter end to that XWL can see the day where The Wyatt Family has been completely eradicated and what better way to accomplish that goal inside of a structure where its very nature has given The Wyatts the advantage? The odds may be stacked against these two and the third man they have yet to recruit, but the underdogs have a knack for overcoming the odds and this unlikely duo is poised to do just that.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:55 am

The lights go dark and the tron lights up…

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Tumblr_mpnkkaxx2g1rt4k5qo1_500

Bray Wyatt
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can….. But what happens when, no matter how hard you wish it, no matter how hard you believe it to be true… you just… can't…

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Sd-050914-bray-wyatt-1

Erick Rowan
We're Here….

Bray Wyatt
Adam Cole… Alex Shelley… You are cowards.. You believe yourselves to be these people's heroes, you believe yourselves to be the one's that these people should follow….. but you're not… For it is written; "Love thy enemies".. Yet you two were not able to show love towards a man who did you no harm…. And Why?

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Bray-wyatt-wyatt-family-650x392-2018815

Bray Wyatt
Well the answer is simple really… You are scared… Scared of Luke Harper…. Scared of Erick Rowan… Scared of Bray Wyatt…  Scared of The Wyatt Family… You… Are…. Scared… And………… you should be..For the one thing that you hold dearest to you, the one thing that you rely on to get you through the day Adam, Alex.. These people's love… MY CHILDREN'S LOVE………… Can be taken away as easily as it is given.... Unlike my love, a love that is unconditional. a love that can move mountains….My hand… My hand is one that will never let yours go.. And my back….. My back is that which you will never see…

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition RAWW115

Erick Rowan
Follow…

Bray Wyatt
Realize that you are fighting a battle that you cannot win…

Erick Rowan
Or run…

Bray Wyatt
Come to terms with the fact that you can't rewrite that which is written..

Erick Rowan
Alongside the rest of our prey…

Bray Wyatt
For I have seen that which is, and I know that there is only one option, one option to survive.. and only one of you will have the……

Erick Rowan
And realize, along with them….

Bray Wyatt
Fear…

Erick Rowan
That there is no where to hide.

Bray Wyatt
To do what must be done….

Erick Rowan
We've been here the whole time…

Bray Wyatt
You don't know it yet.. but we've already won..

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Bray-lantern
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 11:04 am

Breakdown returns from commercials when suddenly a familiar theme sends the crowd into a frenzy

After several minutes none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin makes his way down the ramp. Not hesitating he makes his way into the ring and ask for a mic. After a few minutes he raises it and speaks

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition LUDwMm9

{Steve Austin}
So there I was sitting in the back drinkin a beer. When some little ol kid walks in and tells me I got a match later tonight.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The kid looked like he was gonna jump out of his boots so I simply stat here and continued to drink my beer.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
After a few minutes that little guy began to twiddle his thumbs and look as if he was going to be sick.

Crowd
What?!

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Mw5zDeE

{Steve Austin}
So I sat my beer down. Looked him right in his beady eyes and I told him to take a seat right next to ol Stone Cold. I looked at him and I said “What was that son I couldn’t’ hear you. You gotta speak up”. So then he clears his throat and he goes to speak up when the next thing I know that some bitch threw up all over my boots. Needless to say I wasn’t in a great mood. I was just sitting there, minding my own business, and instead of coming out with who I’m facing he threw up on my boots?

Austin pauses and shakes his head before speaking again

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition GLeNjhu

{Steve Austin}
So then I looked at him, I looked down at my boots, then back up at him. Needless to say I picked up the kid by his collar and carried him on over to my door and threw him out on his ass. Before going out the door though I looked at him, and as he was barely awake I said, kid just who am I facing tonight? In a slur he tried to clear his throat and he whispered The Rock. So next thing he knew, WHAM, I shoved that some bitch out the door and I heard doctors rushing to his side. Moral of the story? Keep your nerves calm because the last thing you wanna do is puke all over Stone Cold Steve Austin’s boots and that’s all I got to say about that.

The crowd cheers loudly as Austin goes to speak again

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Awjgb0m

{Steve Austin}
That being said. My opponent and I are no strangers to each other. We’ve known each other for years at a little ol’ promotion called the World Wrestling Federation. We’ve had some amazing battles over the years with me winning some and me losing some. Hell, we even had the same boss who, is our boss in this company right here. Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Let me just say one thing about that. You and I have never seen eye to eye Vince. I don’t like you and you don’t like me. As long as we’ve come to that understanding then there’s going to be no problems.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Now as far as my opponent goes. Some say he’s the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The Brahma Bull

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The People’s Champion

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The Great One

Crowd
What?!

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Mw5zDeE

{Steve Austin}
The Rock. Rock and I have never seen eye to eye, but, if there’s one thing we do have in common it’s that we put our bodies on the line each and every single night for you people. Right here in the middle of this ring. He may have went on down to Hollywood for a good while, and became a big shot movie star but, ever since being back I’ve seen the same thing I saw in him all those years ago. Passion. Much like ol Stone Cold rock lays it all out right then and there.

{Steve Austin}
No if’s ands or but’s about it, when he says he’s going to do something, he does it. Don’t count out ol’ Stone Cold though son. If there’s one thing I can say about our encounter is that it’s going to be the stepping stone that them guys there in the back should keep an eye on. This man knows what he’s doing and so do I so everybody in the back be on notice. Keep your eyes glued to them tv’s. These people are in for a hell of a night and tha-

The infamous Wyatt graphic abruptly cuts into Stone Cold’s segment and the lights shutting off like this is never a good sign. In the blink of an eye The Rock became the least of Stone Cold’s worries because if the worst case scenario comes into play right here, right now, Austin may not even make it to his match.

However, when the lights come back on, Stone Cold is in one piece! The audience takes a collective sigh of relief that Austin appears unharmed although even he looks a little confused that that’s the case. He turns around slowly to make sure he’s not moments away from an ambush, but it’s easy to see that The Rattlesnake is alone in the ring…

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition GQWAmDy

Except for the sheep mask hanging on one of the ring posts. Austin’s eyes open wide as he’s caught off guard by this development. He’s never had any run-ins with The Wyatt Family; not in the ring, not backstage, not back on his ranch, nowhere. So why leave this mask here?

A hush falls over the arena as Stone Cold walks over to where the mask is hanging and gives it a good look for a long second. There’s a reason they call this man the toughest S.O.B. on the planet and it wasn’t because he ran away when the going got tough.

Austin steels his nerves and picks the mask up then turns it over in his hand. His face gives nothing away; he isn’t visibly afraid by the looming threat, angry at the interruption or happy at the chance to get his hands dirty. He’s merely trying to make sense of all this, but there may not be enough hours in the day for him to do so. He then looks around at the crowd who is in awe as no words can explain what happened just now. Austin, in shock, simply stares for a few minutes before exiting the ring and walking up the ramp as we fade to break

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Twysted
New Talent
Twysted

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:36 pm

As Friday Night Breakdown returns from commercial, we are greeted with the sight of the ever lovely Renee Young who has a microphone in hand, ready to give an interview to one of XWL's resident Superstars.

Renee Young
Ladies and gentlemen, at this time allow me to introduce XWL's newest international Superstar, Kenta Kobayashi!

A few cheers can be heard as KENTA steps into view wearing a black shirt with green and white lettering"Even Legends Take A Nap" on it. However, he is not alone as another Asian figure, a bit shorter than him, steps up beside him. The unknown man is wearing a black and green bandanna as well as a generic KENTA shirt from his days in Pro Wrestling NOAH. KENTA slightly bows to Renee before allowing her to continue her job.

Renee Young
KENTA, allow me to first of all welcome you into XWL and next, ask you what brings you here and what are your goals moving into the future?

Renee moves the microphone towards KENTA, but instead the figure pulls the microphone towards himself.

? ? ? ? ?
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Keiji, KENTA's personal assistant, translator, and friend, and I would be glad to answer any questions, comments, or concerns you have towards him.

Renee nods her head in understanding before once more repeating her question.

Renee Young
Alright Mr. Keiji, can you tell us what brings KENTA here and what goals he has moving into the future?

Keiji
I can actually. You see, KENTA is an international Superstar of incredible proportions. Not only has this man won some of the biggest titles in Japan as well as conquer some of the most enduring tournaments, he has also won several accolades regarding his ability. What brings him here is a chance to continue proving his worth and to show that anything can be accomplished if you have the talent.

Keiji stops before looking at KENTA for a bit before turning back and continuing.

Keiji
As for his goals moving into the future, the biggest one is proving that his talent is above that of others, proving that he won't be just a hit in Japan, but that here in America and eventually in Mexico, he is the greatest athlete to step into a ring. Once he is done proving his talent to others and people can't help but make the name KENTA a household name, then we can talk about the future. Maybe one day participate in an Elimination Chamber or pull down the briefcase in a Money in the Bank match, or even become the first ever Japanese XWL World Heavyweight Champion.

As Keiji says this with confidence, Renee looks a bit doubtful as she pulls the mic back towards herself.

Renee Young
I'm glad to here the confidence, but I must warn you that Shinsuke Nakamura, the last international Superstar to attempt to become the first ever Japanese XWL World Heavyweight Champion had the odds stacked against him and suffered a career threatening injury caused at the hands of Breakdown General Manager Stephanie McMahon.

Keiji and KENTA both share a quick chuckle, causing Renee to put the mic back towards him to find out why.

Keiji
Its funny you should mention that. You see, we are both very familiar with the workings of Mr. Nakamura and there is a major difference between him and my good friend here. Mr. Nakamura liked to ride on the coattails of those better than him and when he tried to do something on his own, he would force a great first impression on you to try and hide his inadequate ability. Mr. KENTA however, does not need to force such a first impression and that is why he has brought me along. With me here, he does not have to try and talk up his abilities, instead allowing me to do that for him while he does all the necessary work in the ring. Stephanie McMahon had every right to be unhappy with allowing Shinsuke Nakamura the first ever Japanese XWL World Heavyweight Champion because he did not possess what is required of him and instead of ever proving he was worthy, he tried to coax Mrs. McMahon into believing he was. Tonight, after KENTA is finished laying waste to Sami Zayn, Mrs. McMahon will see that KENTA does not over exaggerate his ability, And if that doesn't work, then we will keep laying waste to whoever gets in . . .

Before Keiji can finish, the camera pans out a bit to show that the interview has a new guest.

The crowd cheer as the returning Sami Zayn walks into view.

Sami Zayn
After KENTA lays waist to me?

Sami rolls his eyes to the right and notices Renee Young, he walks up to her.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 6RkgtdI

Sami Zayn
Reneee, I have to say, it's great to see you again.

Renee blushes.

Renee Young
Thanks! It's great to see you back here too Sami, How long has it been now? Two, three months?

Sami Zayn
About three months, yeah.

Renee Young
I still remember introducing you to the XWL universe, these people loved you back then, and I'm sure they'll love you now too, even if things didn't exactly go the way you'd hoped they would.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition FUGUVeo

Sami Zayn
To be honest, I knew I wasn't ready three months ago. The day before I was scheduled to make my debut here, I injured my ankle during training , At the time, it didn't really feel like anything but a bruise, but against my better judgement, I ignored the warnings from the medical team to take a break and rest a bit, that just wasn't going to happen. I guess I was just too excited to make my first appearance out there, I didn't think anything could go wrong, but I wasn't really expecting Cesaro to show his face either. Things went from bad to worse after that and through my continued interaction with Cesaro, I ended up aggravating my injury, I was in no shape to compete, and it brought my dream of making an impact in XWL to a quick stop. I don't need to say that it wasn't the most effective debut, but luckily for me, I get a second chance tonight, and against this man as well!

Zayn turns to KENTA and his interpreter, who both seem annoyed that he just ignored them and went on to have a conversation with Renee.

Sami Zayn
KENTA, I want you to know that tonight is going to be a huge honour for me, to be the first man to step into that ring with you, I couldn't have asked for a better way to return. But I hope you aren't buying into the words of your little friend here. You're good KENTA, in fact, you're great, but so am I, and I don't intend to be some stepping stone for you on your way to making a name for yourself in this company, that's not who I am. Just like you, I've fought my entire life to realise this dream, to finally be signed to a global wrestling company like XWL, and I don't intend to waste that opportunity. I'm here to make a name for myself as well, I'm here to do things I've only ever dreamt of doing, and although stepping into the ring with an international sensation like you might be quite high on that list, losing to you without a fight is not. So there'll be no laying waste to Sami Zayn tonight.

Sami smiles.

Sami Zayn
I'll see you out there.

With that, Zayn makes his exit, leaving Renee with KENTA and Keji as the feed cuts to black.

--------------------COMMERCIAL BREAK--------------------
----------------------------------------

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition G1jrVdB  XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition IQAUSap

KENTA defeats Sami Zayn after hitting him with a Busaiku Knee Kick

After the match, KENTA is poised on the top turnbuckle, his arms spread out to his side to show his dominance, a slight smile on his face. Around him the pro-KENTA crowd is cheering loudly but its rivaled by the boos of the pro-Zayn crowd. Behind him stands his personal assistant Keiji, who is clapping his friend on. After a quick turnbuckle celebration, KENTA hops off and walks aside his friend to leave but are instead stopped by a rising Sami Zayn who is staring both men down. KENTA puts his hand in front of Keiji, allowing his friend to take cover as Sami Zayn is on his feet now, staring down the victor of their bout.

Michael Cole
We might be seeing a second battle between these two tonight!

"Good Ol'" Jim Ross
I don't think they have enough energy for a second fight!

KENTA readies his feet as if he is prepared to continue fighting but his guard is slightly let down as instead of a second fight, Zayn instead holds his hand out in a sign of honor. KENTA looks at Zayn, then at Zayn's hand, before looking at the pro-handshake crowd who are cheering loudly for this moment. KENTA once more looks at Zayn and smiles before holding his own out causing a smile to spread across Zayn's own face. However, the cheering turns from cheers to boos and the new smile suddenly disappears as KENTA walks past Zayn and uses his extended hand to push down the middle rope and then crawling out of the ring, quickly followed by his assistant. KENTA reaches the middle of the ramp, he turns to the distraught Zayn with a smile on his face, his arms out to the side as if he just got the better of him for a second time tonight. As KENTA turns around to leave the arena, the pro-Zayn crowd can be heard over the pro-KENTA crowd. 

"Good Ol'" Jim Ross
I can't believe the disrespect shown by KENTA!

Jerry Lawler
There is no disrespect! Look at the smile on KENTA's face!

The last few images of the scene are an upset Sami Zayn looking into the sea of people as if trying to find and answer as to why his handshake was ignored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 pm

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition V8Bf0BL

Breakdown returns to the sight of a steel cage surrounding the ring once again.  The same scene was set just one week ago where Chris Jericho had Paul Heyman exactly where he wanted him after taking out Cesaro with a steel chair on the outside.  It's Jericho's music also playing at this point, and the man himself is mid-entrance, almost close to the bottom of the ramp.  The fans - as usual - shower him in boos and jeers.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition WI1Qtzd

Jericho enters the ring and the satanic steel structure with a calm and collected confidence about him.  There are many unanswered questions from last week.  Jericho had seemingly the opportunity of a lifetime to finally silence Paul Heyman but he let it slip between his fingers... why?

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition FJ0zGci

Jericho looks from his left to his right at the angry mob of fans spouting hatred at him from every direction.  As it seeps through the holes in the cage, Jericho remains unfaltered in his posture.  He has complete and utter control of this situation and this is exactly the reaction he loves to receive.  This is why he believes he is the best.  The best at anything always receives jealousy or hatred from those who can't compare. Jericho raises his microphone and begins to speak over the crowd's hatred, and no doubt we will receive some answers to our questions right now.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition IPWqpe1

[Chris Jericho]
Last week I stood inside this structure and I had the man I hate the most standing across from me.  Paul Heyman was trapped with nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide... and I was armed with a steel chair.  But to the shock and surprise of everyone around the world, I let the opportunity to silence Heyman's big mouth once and for all pass me by.   And you know why?  I'll explain it slowly and clearly so that even you moronic hypocrites in this arena and the millions watching at home can understand what I am going to say:... The reason I let Paul Heyman live to lie another day is quite simply because I am a better man than Paul Heyman.  Paul Heyman and the "Paul Heyman Guys" like to think they are in a league of their own... that they're somehow the "elite" of this industry... that they are "the best in the world".  But it's all a lie.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition KUjFF2R

[Chris Jericho]
You see, anyone can fabricate stories about how great they are or claim to be the best at something, but when the time comes to prove that fact, more often than not it blows up right in their faces and they're left feeling embarrassed and humiliated and they'll never be looked at in the same way again.  That's what happened to Cesaro last month at International Incident, when I dominated him in ways Paul Heyman never thought possible.  And that's exactly what will happen once again this coming Sunday inside this cage at Eye For An Eye.  

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition EJHn12B

[Chris Jericho]
Unlike Heyman and Cesaro, I don't rely on falsities to enhance my reputation.  I don't claim to be something I am not.  I don't rely on sneak attacks or slander to build myself momentum.  Every night I just walk through that curtain and I prove time and time again inside this ring that I am and I always will be the best in the world at what I do.  You can try to take me out... you can try to end my career... to injure me, to maim me... you can try to drive me insane with your idiotic mindgames or incoherent ramblings of deceit... but I will always be the best at what I do.  My achievements and my accolades throughout my career in the past and in the near future are proof of that fact.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition GvDo6UG

[Chris Jericho]
This Sunday will be just another chapter in the long, storied career of Chris Jericho.  About how I once again defeated another false pretender to my throne.  About how I overcame yet another obstacle on my path to reclaiming what is mine.  And the main reason Heyman escaped unscathed last week is because I want Paul Heyman to be at ringside watching as I pick apart his latest pet project piece by piece and expose him as the fraud that he is and take the next steps towards my ultimate goal.  If Cesaro is as good as he says he is... if I am by some miracle hugely mistaken by my words and I have inadvertently opened a can of worms or released the beast that is supposedly inside Cesaro by my words now and by my actions last week ... I'll be the first to admit my mistake.  But trust me when I say this... Paul Heyman is a conceited manipulator and a conman.  He is the biggest parasite and liar on the face of this planet... so it will take a miracle for Cesaro to back up his words this Sunday... because I am a man with a cause and I am a man out for retribution.  Cesaro hurt me... he almost... almost... sidelined me indefinitely with the brutal beatdown I was subjected to a few weeks ago... and this Sunday it will be time for him to face the consequences of his actions.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition JNZyrkA

[Chris Jericho]
There will be no excuses, nobody to blame... the spotlight will be fixed on this ring, on the both of us, surrounded by a wall of steel and everything that happens will be scrutinized under a microscope.  And when it's all said and done Cesaro, I will be moving on to bigger and better things and I promise you, I will once again become World Heavyweight Champion.  But as for you Cesaro... I truly hope you realize that by doing what you have done to me over the past month and a half, that you will not be leaving this steel cage as the same man you are right now.... and you will never... ever... be the same... again...

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition W4qQaT9

Jericho stares through the cage, thinking over his last words in his mind for several seconds before breaking into a smirk, almost in a sadistic way like he is relishing the opportunity he has this Sunday.  His music hits as the period on this mission statement.

Jericho's smirk slowly fades as the cold, steely gaze everyone has come to know and hate returns, as he stares into the camera through the steel of the cage with malicious intent clearly on his mind.  One thing's for sure, when all the ingredients of this personal rivalry collide this Sunday, fireworks and a match-up to remember are sure to be seen by everyone in attendance, everyone watching live on Pay-Per-View, and everyone who is subscribed to the XWL Network.  Jericho vs Cesaro inside a Steel Cage this Sunday at Eye For An Eye... Don't miss it!

Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 pm

After a night of exciting action with the in-ring debut of KENTA and a night of drama with the Wyatt Family and Adam Cole and friends, XWL Breakdown rolls on into its next segment after a commercial break. We are shown AJ Styles standing in the ring, hopping around a corner in the ring, staying warmed up for his upcoming match. Tomko's music begins to play

Tomko comes waltzing out onto the stage with a mic in one hand and his Intercontinental Title in the other. He is met with a hugely negative reaction from the crowd, but he doesn't seem thrown, he's used to it after his brief stint with Shebang. As he walks down the ramp he lifts the mic up to his mouth and asks for his theme music to be cut and he stands still at the halfway point of the ramp.

Tomko
I didn't come out here expecting to get cheered after what I did to Sheamus last week, I knew none of you would understand and that's okay, but I can assure you that Sheamus understands... Ever since I apologized to Sheamus, I like to think we've become really good friends and I like to think that he would've done the same if he had thought of it. You know, all in the name of friendly competition.

Tomko once more begins his slow walk down to the ring and talks the entire time until he's in the ring with the Phenomenal AJ Styles.

Tomko
Speaking of friendly competition, can we all give a hand for my former tag team partner, AJ Styles!? Believe it or not, me and AJ here used to be tag team champions! I used to be his problem solver! I know!? Shocking right!? Its been far too long since we've been in the same ring together and I look forward to booting your skull into the crowd tonight... And I hope we can still be friends after I do it.

Tomko places his mic and his title on the apron and a ringside quickly comes to collect it as Tomko backs into his respective corner across the ring from AJ Styles. The referee calls for the bell and the two waste no time rushing into a lockup.

Jim Ross
What an exciting match up we have here. Two former tag team partners going head to head. Both men looking for momentum going into possibly the biggest matches in their career. Tomko going one on one with the Great White Sheamus with no one in his corner and AJ Styles stepping foot in the Devil's Playground with 5 other men for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Jerry Lawler
You're right there JR, those are probably the biggest matches of their career and it'll be career defining if either of these men won.

Tomko won the tie up and got AJ in a side headlock and sent a gut-bursting knee to the midsection of AJ. When suddenly the familiar theme song of Sheamus echos throughout the arena and he comes walking out with a mic in hand. Tomko walks to the side of the ring of the stage and mouths "What are you doing!?"

Sheamus
How's it going, best friend? Ya know, I'd figured I'd show up to see how you're doing in your match tonight! Because as your best friend, I have the responsibility to cheer you on and help ya overcome the odds like a good friend. I mean, what else are friends for? Breaking beer bottles over my head and tossing me into glass? I COMPLETELY understand, Tomko, I really do. Some people just have a different way of explaining their relationships, and I can respect that fella! After all, we all know that Tomko always has to bend the rules to get what he wants! I was there too fella, believe me, but the one thing ya have to realize is that you can only do that for so long before it bites ya right in the arse!

While Sheamus is speaking, AJ Styles sneaks up from behind and quickly rolls Tomko up, getting the pinfall victory on him. AJ Styles celebrates his victory and Sheamus continues talking, while Tomko is left in the ring stewing that his "friend" would do that to him.

Sheamus
You see Tomko, what you have to learn is that ya gotta keep your eye on the prize, otherwise you'll get sidetracked too much, like what just happened right there! Come on Tomko, you can do better than that? How are you going to keep your eye on the prize at Eye for an Eye if I kick your damn eyes right out of their sockets? No pun intended, by the way. Tomko, your gentlemanly display of friendship has inspired me. As a matter of fact, you're doing me another great service by keeping my Intercontinental Championship safe! I'm so glad that at Eye for an Eye, you'll be completely willing to give that title back to me, because dear oh dear, how much have I longed to see my beauty around my waist again.........And if you're not so willing to give it up, well then, we all know what's going to happen. At Eye for an Eye, The Whole Shebang isn't gonna be there to put a protective diaper around your arse. Without them, fella, quite frankly.....You're about as useful as a crap-flavored lollipop.

Sheamus give his buddy Tomko a friendly smile and wink and walks back to the locker room. Tomko finally gets up onto his feet and goes berzerk, he begins banging on the turnbuckles and ripped the protective padding off of one of them... The referee was foolish enough to stop him and Tomko grabbed him by the throat and lifted him right up into the air, slamming him down with force.. Tomko rolls out of the ring, grabbing his title and walking off as the show fades into a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:53 am

The camera feed heads backstage where we see the World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena coming out of his locker room, and he doesn't get far as Renee Young waits for him down the hall. Cena contemplates just turning away, he's not in the right frame of mind to talk right now.

Renee Young
John! I'm so glad I caught you, I wanted to ask you how you were feeling going into your match tonight with Eric Young and Bayley.

Cena turns around and Renee holds the microphone out for him.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition KyfYXVA

John Cena
How do I feel?... You know Renee, call me stupid if you want, because that's exactly what I was. I actually believed Eric was my friend, and for a moment, I honestly believed that I may have made a mistake in aligning myself with Stephanie, that maybe I'd misjudged the situation and these fans didn't turn their backs on me. He made me think I was doing the wrong thing, and so I tried to distance myself from everything. I refused to do Stephanie's bidding when she wanted to teach Shinsuke a lesson, and I even congratulated Eric Young on landing a spot inside the chamber, I felt like, if anyone was going to beat me for this championship, I wanted it to be him. I shook his hand before our match a couple of weeks ago, and it was all fine until AJ showed up, he caused me my first loss in months, Renee, months! I wasn't going to take that lying down. I requested a match with him the next week, I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine, not just for me, but for Eric as well... Yet when I've got my hands on him, when I'm just about to put him away, Eric comes out and attacks him, giving me yet another loss... What kind of friend does that Renee?

Renee moves to answer, but Cena's not done as he speaks over her.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 1wfYwcz

John Cena
Honestly, I should probably thank Eric, because for the first time in a long time, my eyes are finally open, I can see this world for exactly what it is, and it's not pretty Renee. You know, I never thought I'd hear myself say these words, but maybe Stephanie was right, maybe people like Eric Young, people like Shawn Michaels, and people like AJ Styles who interfere in matches to assault someone are just not best for business, and maybe it's my duty to make sure that they never get their hands on this championship belt ever again. So to answer your question Renee, I feel like I've taken just about all I can take from Eric Young, and tonight, it's all going to come to a head, and whether these people like it or not, I'll be the one standing tall tonight, and Eric? Well, he'll be at my feet.

The crowd boo loudly.

Renee Young
One last thing before you leave, John. Next Friday, you'll be entering the Elimination Chamber to defend your World Heavyweight Championship against 5 other...

Cena cuts across Renee once again.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition YXJHHOP

John Cena
Five? You're kidding me right, have you not been watching the shows lately or something Renee, or can you just not count? Look, here, I'll help you out. 1. Eric Young. 2. Shawn Michaels. 3. AJ Styles. Does that sound like 5 people to you in any way, shape or form? This entire thing is just a pathetic ruse set up by the chairman, Vincent Kennedy McMahon! This Chamber was only ever announced for one reason, and one reason alone, and that is to take the World Heavyweight Championship away from the man who, let's face it, his precious little princess can't take her eyes off. It really wouldn't surprise me if Vince just hires two thugs off the street to beat the holy hell out of me at this point, because Stephanie knows, I know, these people know, and Vince damn sure knows, that the best move in the interest of this business right now would be to cancel the chamber altogether. If you can't manage to announce five worthy names before the actual match is about to take place, then why have the match at all?

Renee actually seems to agree with Cena, but the crowd clearly don't as they really want to see a chamber match at Eye for an eye.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition BLzOTcm

John Cena
I'm not saying this because I'm scared of stepping inside the Elimination Chamber, I've been inside that hellish structure more than once in my career, and I know what to expect, I just simply don't appreciate my boss trying to force this championship away from me with such dirty, underhanded tactics. I'll fight anyone who deserves the opportunity to challenge for this championship, but when you start throwing every Tom, Dick and Harry on the roster into this match, then it starts to get personal. I've always been a strong advocate for business, Renee, but I just can't see how this mess could possibly be good for business, and quite honestly, I'm not even sure if I want to be part of a business that thinks it is.

Before Renee can respond, Cena turns away and walks down the hallway, bringing this segment to an end, leaving the crowd wondering what he could have meant by what he just said. Clearly he isn't happy to be in this situation, and who can blame him, but would he really go as far as to walk away?

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:08 am

The camera feed heads backstage again where we see XWL Diva Nikki Bella walking down the hallway with her phone in her hands.

Nikki Bella
I highly doubt you have what it takes, but I need you to do this for me Layla.

The camera pans in on the cell phone and shows Nikki playing XWL Supercard once again, this time with her controlling her newly won Layla card, up against Sasha Banks. The two cards circle each other in the ring before Sasha's card rushes into Layla's and causes it to burst into a million pieces.

Nikki Bella
Well, I can't really say I'm surprised.

Nikki continues walking, focusing on her phone, she walks into something... or someone... She looks up, and sees a surprisingly cheery Stephanie McMahon in front of her.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition ZynH70X

Nikki Bella
Stephanie, I didn't see you there, I...

Stephanie cuts across Nikki, who seemed quite panicked to have walked into her boss like that.

Stephanie McMahon
Relax Nikki, I was actually hoping I'd bump into you, just maybe not so literally.

Nikki Bella
You were?...

Stephanie McMahon
Yes! See, after everything that's gone on the last couple of weeks, with your sister leaving you to deal with Layla's antics and that horrible trick that was played on you a couple weeks ago, I thought you could use some good news.

Nikki Bella
Good news?...

Stephanie McMahon
As you know, we currently only have five diva's announced to compete in the second ever all diva elimination chamber match at Eye for an Eye for the Diva's Championship.

Nikki nods, intrigued by where Stephanie is going with this.

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition MlI67PL

Stephanie McMahon
And as you know, I gave Madison Eagles the opportunity to name a diva of her choice to take that sixth spot. I made sure that she picked wisely, I told her we needed someone strong, someone who can beat the odds at the worst of times, someone that these people love, someone who believes in herself no matter what, and most importantly, someone with a... fearless attitude that can bring a... new kind of mode to the Diva's Championship.

Stephanie smiles excitedly, which causes Nikki to smile back,

Stephanie McMahon
So I just wanted to be the first to tell you that after weeks of reluctance, Madison Eagles has named...

Nikki cuts across Stephanie with a gleeful tone in her voice.

Nikki Bella
Stephanie, I can't tell you how happy this makes me. This has been the toughest month of my entire career, and I didn't think I'd be able to get through it, but I kept strong, despite the absence of my sister, and the cruel things the other divas have said to me, I kept on fighting, and to be given an opportunity like this, to step into the ring with five of the best diva's in the business today, and inside an Elimination Chamber for the Diva's Championship, I just, I can't believe it, I'm so happy right now!

Stephanie cringes.

Stephanie McMahon
Well, this is awkward... I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression Nikki, I simply came here to tell you that Madison Eagles had made her decision, not that she'd chosen you... I honestly don't know how you took it any other way... You really should check that ego of yours Nikki, it's not an admirable quality in a woman.

Stephanie gives Nikki a dirty look before turning around and walking away, leaving Nikki distraught and humiliated, tears in her eyes, she runs away in the opposite direction, with everything going wrong for her right now, what is she going to do? The camera follows Stephanie down the hall and we see her with a big smirk slapped across her face, clearly having planned for Nikki to get the wrong end of the stick. What a bitch. Content with what she just did, she walks around the corner and we cut away to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:08 am

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition FdHnAGu XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Jfbbd7o

Madison Rayne waits in the ring as Nikki Bella's music hits, Madison prepares herself for a fight, but there's no sign of Nikki. The music comes to a stop and Madison questions the referee.

Jim Ross
It seems Nikki doesn't have it in her to show her face after that cruel trick Stephanie just played on her.

Michael Cole
Cruel trick? It's not Stephanie's fault that Nikki let her ego get in the way and got her wires crossed!

Jerry Lawler
Come on Michael, you and I both know that Stephanie knew full well what she was doing. Poor Nikki has gone through hell ever since International Incident, and Stephanie McMahon just had to twist the knife.

Nikki's music starts up again, but the crowd start to boo as they realise she's not coming out, the music stops, and the referee starts to count to ten as Madison prematurely celebrates.

Jim Ross
I completely agree with you, King. The trauma that girl has been through, losing her sister, having no idea where she's gone off to, then falling victim to malicious attacks from Layla and Madison, to being humiliated by Stephanie McMahon. Who can blame her for needing a break?

Micahel Cole
Give me a break. She's an athlete, an entertainer, she is paid to come out here and put on a show, not to hide in her locker room crying her eyes out over spilled milk.

The referee counts to nine, then to ten, and officially counts Nikki Bella out of the match, announcing Madison Eagles as the victor. Madison basks in her success as the XWL Universe let her know what they think of her.

Back to top Go down
Alveuss
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:07 pm

No Holds Bared

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Yfaa142 XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 77KGkiQ

~ 10 minutes into the match ~

Wtih Drew down and out in the ring, Roode pulls up the apron and reaches underneath, looking for something to use in his quest to take Drew Mcintyre down a peg. He finds the perfect thing, a smile comes across his face as he grabs a kendo stick and holds it up, the crowd cheer as Roode's attention turns back to Mcintyre, who's now pulling himself back up to his feet with the ropes. Roode slips in under the bottom rope, trying to be as stealthy as he can, but Drew's already altered to his presence, he leans out and strikes Roode with a right hook, sending him staggering back, but not enough to keep him away, as Roode keeps coming back for more, only to take another swift strike from Mcintyre. Roode falls to one knee, Mcintyre smirks, before hooking his arms through Roode's, and pulling him back to his feet. Looking to hit his signature DDT, Drew jumps back, but before he can make any impact, Roode slips out of his grip and throws him against the ropes. Drew rebounds off the ropes and comes flying back toward Roode, and as great minds usually think alike, these two men both jump up and deliver a thunderous clothesline, knocking the other man down to the ground.

Jim Ross
BAH GAWD!! What a match this has turned out to be! This is payperview quality folks, these two men just took eachother out, it was like a car crash!

Michael Cole
These two are definitely making their presence in this company felt, this ring's only big enough for one of their ego's, and they both know it.

Both Mcintyre and Roode are down and out, and the crowd is eating it up! This has been one hell of a match, even if you have only seen a couple of seconds of it, just trust me, it was great. Now with both men down, it could really go either way, it all depends on who can get back on the offensive first, will it be the Scotsman, or will it be the It Factor? Only time will tell!

….

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition JbZMl3X

BOOM! The entire stage lights up with a firework explosion, the red lights engulf the arena, and the titantron is covered in flames. We all know what this means, there can only be one man behind this!

As The Big Red Monster, Kane's entrance music hits, everyone's worst fears become reality, the  devil's favourite demon is here. After making his presence felt during Prince Devitt's match with Shinsuuke Nakamura just a couple weeks ago, he's back, but what could he possibly want? We're about to find out, as he comes marching out onto the stage, wearing his mask, stalking the two men in the ring as he makes his way down the ramp.

Jim Ross
Not now, please, not now Kane, I'm begging you! This has been such a great match!

Michael Cole[/b]
And it's about to get a little more interesting!

Kane makes his way down to the apron, using the ropes to pull himself up, he then enters the ring over the top rope. Looking at the two men struggling to get back to his feet, Kane looks toward Drew Mcintyre, who is now staggering back to his feet, not knowing who's behind him, Drew turns around, and before he knows what's hit him, Kane wraps his big hand around his throat. The crowd are mixed, with some cheering for Kane to attack Drew, and some angry at Kane for ruining this great match. Drew begs for mercy from Kane, but Kane isn't listening.

Jerry Lawler
Drew! Get out of there Drew! Do anything you can, just get away from Kane!

Michael Cole
NO! NO! Not Drew!!

Jim Ross
This could be really bad...

As Drew struggles to release himself from Kane's grip, Bobby Roode pulls himself back to his feet, and turns around to see what's happening, and before he can do anything about it, Kane uses his other hand to reach out and wrap it around his neck! Kane has both these men exactly where he wants them, there's no one left to help either of them... And just when it looks like these two have had their fate sealed, Kane lets go of his grip on Drew and tosses him into the ropes before lifting Roode up into the air and hitting a huge chokeslam!!

Jim Ross
What just happened here?!

Jerry Lawler
It doesn't take a genius to work it out J.R, look at the look on Drew's face, this was a set up all along!

holding his throat, Drew grins, looking down at Roode, before turning back to Kane, and with no remorse in his voice, he yells.

Drew Mcintyre
Do it! Finish him!

And with the order sent, Kane turns back to Roode and lifts him up to his feet, raising him up onto his shoulders and turning him upside down, leaving him in the perfect position for the move that may have ended Shinsuke Nakamura's career. Roode is out cold, he has no strength left in him to fight off this monster, and with Drew barking orders at him, Kane leaps up and comes down, Roode's canvas bouncing off the canvas as Kane hits him with the Tombstone Piledriver! Kane stands over Roode.

Jim Ross
I don't believe it... Why would Drew do this?

Michael Cole
Isn't it obvious? He's got the United States Championship to focus on now, he doesn't need to waste his time with trash like Bobby Roode.

Drew Mcintyre
No, he's not done yet! Pick him back up!

Kane leans over and lifts Roode up, holding him by the scruff of his neck so that he's facing Mcintyre. He walks up to his helpless rival, talking trash before slapping him across the face with the palm of his hand. The red mark shows on Roode's cheek as Drew kicks him in the gut and orders Kane to loosen his grip, pulling Roode into position for the future shock, and nailing him with it! Roode slumps down to the canvas, blood trickling down his face, and the smug Mcintyre places his foot on his chest, yelling at the referee to count to three, which he does.

3!

Drew's entrance music hits as he stands victorious, still with his foot placed on the chest of Bobby Roode, he raises his arm and smiles as the boos thunder down on him, and Kane stands by his side, emotionless, as we head to another commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Bang was supposed to finish this promo off tonight, but family stuff has come up, so it's going up unfinished. Imagine Bullet Club throwing up a few Too Sweets, drinking a few Brewski's, getting over with the marks and having general Good Brother times...

As the cameras are rolling they cut to backstage as the Bullet Club are stood around, and Machine Gun starts talking to the camera

[[Karl Anderson]]
Louisville, Kentucky! The Bullet Club has arrived!

[[Karl Anderson]]
And come Eye for an Eye what you will be looking at is the most powerful group in wrestling today. The Real Rock and Rolla, Prince Devitt! The Diva's champion, Madison Eagles, the United States champion, The Machine Gun Karl Anderson and the XWL World Heavyweight champion, the Phenomenal One AJ Styles!

[[Prince Devitt]]
And whoever back there who thinks they can stop us, why don't you try it? Come on! Who thinks they're man enough to step into the ring with the Bullet Club and tell us what to do? Drew McIntyre? Roman Reigns? Eric Young? Shawn Michaels? John Cena? Or whoever else you might think you are, you can't stop us. You can't stop the Bullet Club! We've got news for you, we're taking this place over! And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

[[Karl Anderson]]
I think what Prince is trying to say is we're not playing around, this ain't playtime and we mean business. And next week when I beat Drew McIntyre and Roman Reigns and take the United States championship to where it belong, in the Bullet Club that will just be one more win for the Good Brothers.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Who the fuck do they think they are? Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre? Like we give a shit who they are.

[[Karl Anderson]]
Exactly, Prince, who give's a shit? I know I don't, and I know you don't. Hell we don't even know if Drew's going to make it next week, but hell that just makes it easier for me, it's about time we took out the deadwood anyway, and it's not as if he stood a chance to begin with.

[[Madison Eagles]]
You know what Machine Gun, you're right, everyone knows that Drew didn't stand a chance next week, and if you think about it, we might as well take Roman out tonight and make sure neither of them turn up next week, and if you ask me, that would be pretty sweet.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Oh, Too Sweet.

((AJ Styles))
Heck, that would be a pretty good idea, we already know you're leaving as United States champion anyway, you already know they've got your nameplate ready to go on the belt, all the XWL Universe know you're leaving as champion.

[[Prince Devitt]]
Bunch of marks.

((AJ Styles))
Who would of thought it? Huh? The Bullet Club are dominating the XWL just like we said we would, and you know what, it's about damn time.

[[Madison Eagles]]
You know, AJ. There's no doubt in my mind that Karl Anderson WILL be leaving with the gold around his waist... And speaking about leaving with gold, let's talk about the Elimination Chamber match for MY Diva's championship, I don't even know all of the challengers for my title yet, but all I know is I have to defend my championship against five, FIVE women, women that I've already beat and women who don't even deserve a shot at my title. Who's Athena anyway? Who are Madison Rayne and Layla and what have they done to deserve a shot at my title? Last time I checked I've beat Madison Rayne twice already.

[[Karl Anderson]]
What have you done to deserve this? This isn't right.

[[Madison Eagles]]
Believe me, I know, and it doesn't matter, it's like I said I've already beat them before, what's beating them all at the same time? They said I wouldn't keep my title last month too and look what happened, still the champion, and that's exactly what's going to happen next week as well, I'm going to be walking in and walking out as the Diva's champion.

((AJ Styles))
At Eye for an Eye it's Bullet Club vs the world, and as usual we WILL prevail on all fronts. KA will TAKE that U.S. Title from Roman Reigns. Madison WILL completely embarrass this company's diva's division when she walks into that Elimination Chamber and beats the hell out of not one, not two, not three, not four, but five other divas to retain her Divas Championship in convincing fashion. And I will step into that Elimination Chamber with five of this company's top superstars and walk out the XWL World Heavyweight Champion.

[[Prince Devitt]]
You're damn right you will AJ!

[[Karl Anderson]]
Shit, it's practically in the bag already. We might as well start celebrating early.

((AJ Styles))
Now I'm not gonna stand here and tell you it's gonna be easy because it is not gonna be easy by any means. This is gonna be the toughest challenge I've ever faced in my career. I am gonna walk into that chamber with confidence because I know just how damn good I am. I know that I can out wrestle and outclass every single one of those guys in that chamber. Eric Young knows that I was the real winner at International Incident, but if he still needs proof that I am better then him, then he'll get it in that chamber. John Cena, I've cost him a match and made him suffer his first loss in months. He wanted a match with me the very next week and guess what happened? I BEAT him. I beat the World Heavyweight Champion, the supposed greatest superstar of the modern era, give me a fucking break John. Everyone knows that label is a crock of shit John. I know, the Bullet Club knows, the smarks know, hell even somewhere deep down in your cold, dark soul, you know you're a phony and a fraud. You're nowhere near as good as this company presents you to be.

[b][[Madison Eagles]]

Who does he even think he is?

[[Prince Devitt]]
We can't see him? Fucking eejit! What's that supposed to be anyway?

((AJ Styles))
Not only that John, but you actually became one of the most recognizable names in wrestling history John. I'll give ya that, but when it comes to the actual "wrestling" part of this business John, I know hundreds of guys who would put you to shame and make you look like shit in this ring. You're looking at three of em right here Cena. Hell even Madison would kick your ass John. Anyways that's beside the point. The point is, I'm walking into that chamber knowing I have all the abilities and skill to win that Championship. Now it's just up to me to make it happen. And regardless of who they choose to fill out the last two spots, just know that it won't stop me from obtaining my dream. Just know that I will stomp there ass into the ground for trying to get in the way of my destiny, the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. At Eye For An Eye, get ready for a truly "Phenomenal" performance from AJ Styles and the Bullet Club. It's gonna be "too sweet"....

[/b]
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 12:50 pm

Breakdown returns as Sheamus's theme is coming to a close. The Celtic Warrior is standing in the middle of the ring, awaiting the arrival of his victim for the night.

The crowd gives off a loud cheer, some fans begin chanting "SAWFT" as Enzo Amore walks out onto the stage with a mic in his hand, Big Cass not far behind.

[ENZO]
My name is, Enzo Amore!!! Aka, EA All Day!!.. How Ya Doin'!!! As you all know, I'm a certified G, and a bonafide stud!!!!… And you can't.. teach.. that!!!! This hard hitting, smack talking, giant of a man standing next to me is Big Cass!! He's seven feet tall, and he's two hundred eighty pounds!! Needless to say, he's BIG AS TRUCK! AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT!!!

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Normal_DSCN6426_1280x960

[ENZO]
Sheamus, you walk around these hallways acting all tough… But you're not!! You're just another fugazi!! A fake tough guy!! You're no tougher than a rare piece of filet mignon, butter knife status bro!!!.. You see, everyone's a tough guy until a real tough guy walks into the room. Everyone's a G until a real G walks into the room.. Enzo Amore and Big Cass…. BADABOOM!!! Realest Guys in the room!!..

[Big Cass]
HOW YA DOIN!!!!

Big Cass enters the ring and stares down Sheamus, Enzo not far behind. The Former Intercontinental Champion smiles for a moment before requesting a mic.

[King]
It looks like Sheamus has something to say to Enzo!!

Sheamus stares down Big Cass for a moment before looking back at Enzo and raising the mic.

[Sheamus]
If you're calling me a fake tough guy, then why are ya hiding with your tail in between your legs behind that gentle giant? If you weren't a fugazi, you'd come out by yourself ready to face me, instead of having your arse pampered by this big fella over here. And if you think that you're a real G, then tell me this: Have you ever managed to successfully capture the Intercontinental Championship? Have you ever defeated two World Heavyweight Champions? Didn't think so lad. Perhaps you'll learn some manners after I plant my boot directly in your face. And I'm doing very well tonight. How ya doin, fella?

Big Cass raises his mic

[Big Cass]
Enzo might not have ever won the Intercontinental Championship…. yet. And he might not have defeated two World Heavyweight Champions.. yet… But let me ask you's something… fella… Have you ever successfully captured The Stony Pony beer drinking championship?.. Have you ever smushed two porn stars… And I can do you one better… In one night? Didn't think so bro.… Oh, and for the record, we don't care how you're doin.

[ENZO]
HOW YA DOIN'!

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Normal_WWE_NXT_TakeOver_Fatal_4_Way_2014-09-11_720p_H264_AVCHD-SC-SDH_Part_1_1635

Big Cass looks down at Enzo, turning his back to Sheamus.

[Big Cass]
No Enzo, I just said we don't care how he's doin.

[ENZO]
Oh.. Well then how ya doin?

[Big Cass]
Well I'd be doin' better if this fugazi would stop flapping his mouth, and start waving those doofy looking fists of his, because we's about to has a problem, and I aint talkin about the maths type of problem.

Enzo rushes past Cass and tries to get in Sheamus' face, but only reaching his chest.

[ENZO]
Yeah you hear that bro? One plus one equals 3.14, time to eat your pie!!!

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Normal_WWE_NXT_TakeOver_Fatal_4_Way_2014-09-11_720p_H264_AVCHD-SC-SDH_Part_1_1624

[Big Cass]
Wait, Enzo, I just said it wasn't the maths type of problem..

[ENZO]
I wasn't doing math bro, I was just makin' a joke. If I was doing math I would have said one plus one equals two.

[Big Cass]
Well improper maths is still maths bro, just because one plus one doesn't equal 3.14 doesn't mean you were-

Sheamus cuts off the two's bickering.

Sheamus
Both of you need to stop fooling around! I'm not here to put up with your shenanigans! If you want to argue about what one plus one is, go back to your kindergarten classes. Now are we going to have a match or not, fella?

[ENZO]
Oh we're gonna have a match bro!! And I'm going to show all these people that you're S-A-W-F-T… SAWWFFFTT!!!

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Normal_WWE_NXT_TakeOver_Fatal_4_Way_2014-09-11_720p_H264_AVCHD-SC-SDH_Part_1_1627

Enzo drops the mic as the ref escorts Big Cass out of the ring.

DING DING

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition GMNnyyP XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition 7t5djbL

The match is completely one sided, Sheamus using his strength and size to keep his smaller opponent down. Enzo is able to get a few short bursts of offense going to the crowd's delight, but nothing close enough to keep the former IC Champ down for long. Sheamus hits the Brouge Kick and pins for the 1, 2, 3.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:21 pm

*As Breakdown gears up for it's stellar main event soon, we see Triple H dressed for the occasion in one his suits surprisingly, on his phone talking to.......someone.*

[b][Triple H]

Yes, you know I'd do anything for yo- hold on.

*The Game, knowing now he's being watched and asked for an interview takes his phone away from his ear and then says*

[Triple H]
Isn't there some rookie you should be interviewing? Make this quick.

[Adam The Cameraman]
Sorry Mr. H, I'll be super quick I promise.

[Adam The Cameraman]
Shouldn't you be wrestling Tyson Kidd right now?

[Triple H]
Tyson's Kid? Look buddy, I've got important stuff to do, and we saw what happened to me the last time I messed with Iron Mike.

[Adam The Interviewer]
No, the guy who's married to Bret Hart's Natalya?

[Triple H]
What?Look, I don't have time to name-drop alright, this interview's done, just go make up your stupidinternet article about Mike Tyson's Kid and get out of my face.

*We then see Triple H walk into an room, which once the door closes we see the letters "General Manager's Office" embroiled on the door.*

[JR]
Bussiness is about to pick up King? What could Triple H be talking to the Stephanie about?

[King]
I don't think he's in there to talk JR.

[Cole]
Will you ever grow up Jerry?

*Well, King's gonna King, and this awkward segment comes to a close as Breakdown cuts to the main event.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition    XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 9/12/2014 - 9/19/2014: The "Ay, let's get these matches done this week" edition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next