Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014

Go down 
+19
Jimmy
DashingDJUrie
Sinister
P1
TheKrzyOne
Adam
Dash
Sex Ferguson
z50Shades0fCRAY
Jonguin
jamez
TheFilthParade
Zack
Moontan
DallasBlaike
Nitro
T-Roll
Bang
P.R Son
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who do you think will leave The Triple Threat Main-Event as World Heavyweight Champion?
Triple H
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 I_vote_lcap13%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Shawn Michaels
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 I_vote_lcap21%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Dean Ambrose
XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 I_vote_lcap66%XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 I_vote_rcap
 66% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:00 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 1rHGZUE

Live from - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Wisconsin

Deadline Time - 13th June, 4:30 PM EST

Arena for Matches - XWL Supremacy (If it's not up then just use any arena)
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[Creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 SxWotly

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 SbSZmH8

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 60HtX7n

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 DTtW5hj

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Lj06Cy9

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 OAMcjXl

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 R18kkJx

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 7edKnnD

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Oe5nZJu

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm

As the cameras start to roll on the second biggest pay-per-view event of the year Supremacy instead of the typical video package highlighting tonight's big matches such as the Triple Threat World Heavyweight championship match and King of the Ring Final between John Cena and Randy Orton, the cameras are fixed to a prerecorded message as Paul Heyman stands there alone in the camera shot somewhere backstage with a serious demeanor on his face as he starts to address the situation

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 BAyeUBA

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I'm sure at this very moment you're all thinking, wait a minute what happened to Supremacy? Isn't Supremacy supposed to be on right now? We want to see Triple H and Shawn Michaels, Dean Ambrose and Roman Regins, Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. Well don't worry, Supremacy will go ahead as scheduled, but not before I get a few things off my chest.

Paul takes a deep breath knowing that what he has to say at this very moment is being listened to by the entire XWL Universe as he speaks from the heart in a serious, yet dejected voice

Paul Heyman: Now I'm sure you've figured by now that I'm not the normal jolly self that you've all grown to know and love because frankly now is not the time for fun and games. Now while I am the representative to The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar and I am the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless, CM Punk and I am the man who brings to you the newest Paul Heyman guy, Bully Ray, quite simply I have one client on my mind right now and he is the man best known as the King of Swing, Cesaro. Now that's not to say that my other three clients are of up most importance because they are, but my client, the King of Swing Cesaro suffered a tragedy last week. See tonight at Supremacy what you SHOULD be seeing is my client Cesaro becoming the new King of the Ring winner and you SHOULD see him go onto become the XWL World Heavyweight champion at Digital Decision next month. That's what you SHOULD be seeing tonight, and that's what you SHOULD be seeing at Digital Decision, but due to the actions last week on Breakdown that will not be happening.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 DPzNQac

Heyman stares down the lens of the camera as he prepares himself for what he's about to say knowing that everything he has to say needs to be heard by the masses and they need to understand that this is not part of the show

Paul Heyman: Incase you missed it last week, my client Cesaro was due to compete in a King of the Ring semi0final amtch against John Cena. And yes, what you think you saw was infact a match between my client Cesaro and John Cena, but I just like you all should refuse to recognise it, and here's why. My client, Cesaro did not lose his match against John Cena, my client Cesaro did not lose a fight against John Cena, my client Cesaro was not eliminated from the King of the Ring by John Cena, no my client Cesaro was defeated by a cheater. My client Cesaro was knocked out of the King of the Ring tournament and denied his date with destiny because of the blatent and intentional breaking of the rules that this company supposedly prides itself on. Now if you ask me it just goes to show that Mr Cena is exactly what I have said he is all along, a no good, lying piece of trash who has blinded the world into thinking he's your hero, but it was saw by the entire world last week that John Cena is nothing more than a cheater, and frankly I don't blame him, because that was the only way my client Cesaro could possibly be denied his rightful place as King of the Ring winner.

As he says it the anger starts to boil inside Heyman knowing his client Cesaro was screwed last week and the whole world knows it

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 DEwbRG2

Paul Heyman: But since we're being honest about things right now, I don't solely point the blame at John Cena. Now while he is to blame for this travesty, he is not the only one to blame for this.

Continuing to spill the beans, Heyman loosens his tie a bit as word by word Heyman get angrier and angrier over what happened

Paul Heyman: So, who else is to blame, you ask? Quite simply look no further than the General Manager of XWL Stephanie McMahon...'s father Vince McMahon, just look at the Board of Directors of the XWL. Look at the Board powerless to stop the whims of the tyrant owner of XWL, because when one man whether he will admit it or not has 51% of the power, he will always get his way. Now surely, surely you're thinking, but Vince put Stephanie in charge. NUHUH.

As quickly as he finishes his sentence Paul Heyman switches into a whiny, mocking voice as if parodying the fans

Paul Heyman: But Vince said Stephanie gets to be in charge now. It's not his fault.

As he finishes mocking the fans Heyman switches back to his normal voice as he starts to disclose his irate feeling on the CEO of XWL

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 OHqDSSi

Paul Heyman: Oh just wake up already. Vincent Kennedy McMahon will never let somebody take over, not even his own flesh and blood. He'd rather kill what what he inherited, then pass it onto someone who could make it thrive once again. Hell for how long have we seen Mr McMahon get himself involved with DX, how long have we seen Vince McMahon rise to the occasion and do what's worst for business? How many times? And last week was just another example of Vince McMahon doing what's worst for business, see because if my client Cesaro was caught red headed for blatantly and malicciously cheating then believe you me, my client Cesaro would of been disqualified on the spot by Vince McMahon himself. So here's a little secret, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has never liked Cesaro, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has never liked CM Punk, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has never liked Brock Lesnar and he isn't exactly fond of Bully Ray either, but most importantly Vincent Kennedy McMahon has never and will never be a Paul Heyman guy.

As Heyman continues to tell the world what he has to tell them he almost seems bemused as he says it, knowing how insane it really is

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Fw77eVH

Paul Heyman: Then again, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has never been a fan of giving the people, you the fans who pay their hard earned money to watch the show, he's never wanted to give you what you want, Vince McMahon has always been a fan of giving himself what he wants, Vince McMahon has never been a fan of rewarding the guys who's blood, sweat and tears have held this company together for so long, he would much rather reward the latest flavor of the month... Even when the foundations were cracking these men stayed loyal to this company and they've been hated and disregarded by Vince McMahon ever since he got here, and now he's taking that out on my client, Cesaro. Who is best for business... Whether these people who fill the arena's like it or not they know that Cesaro is what's best for business, whether you're on commentary or in the production truck, you know that Cesaro is best for business, if you're in the back or if you just wish you were, you know that my client Cesaro is what's best for business, so ask yourself why would Vincent Kennedy McMahon want to drive away the guy who's best for business?

Heyman pauses as if the answer is obvious, before he soon reveals the answer to Vince McMahon's motives to the entire world just in case they hadn't figured it out for themselves yet

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 VhrQ1Jp

Paul Heyman: He's jealous. Because even with his power, even with all of his money and status he knows no matter what he does, he will never be able to match the ability of my client, Cesaro so he desperately wants Cesaro and Paul Heyman to leave so he can go back to playing god. Because he knows that just like my other client CM Punk is the only guy in the locker room who has the balls to say what nobody else has the balls to say, I also have enough balls to say what nobody else has the balls to say, and needs to be said is that I, Paul Heyman is just one of many that can do what Vince McMahon does only better, just like Cesaro can do everything XWL's golden child can do, but better, and Vince can't stand that one bit, so he will do everything he possibly can to try and keep us down, but what he needs to know is cream will ALWAYS rise to the top, and that's exactly what Cesaro and I will do. So no matter what you do Vincent, matter how many times you try your hardest to stop my client from taking his rightful place as World Heavyweight champion, it will all be for nothing, because whether you like it or not, my client Cesaro will be taking that championship and making it his own, and when he does I want you to be the one who personally hands it to him.

Still visibly angry over the disgraceful actions of last week Heyman takes a brief moment to compose himself before saying anything else. Then after a few seconds he begin to speak again

Paul Heyman: So I urge you all to do the right thing tonight and boycott the King of the Ring final because the real winner, the true King of the Ring winner is my client Cesaro... Who will be here tonight, and he is not in a good mood. See just like my client The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar, just like my client the Best in the World CM Punk and just like my newest client the Extreme Machine, Bully Ray, my client Cesaro does not take an injustice lightly. And I pray for the man who crosses Cesaro's path later tonight, because we will not be held responsible for our actions.

As he finishes speaking Heyman stares down the lens of the camera

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 6Zj9ga8

Still staring down the camera, his expression not changing the camera slowly fades out to end the segment as Supremacy can now officially begin
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Briefly after the Paul Heyman segment, the titantron cuts back into the back, revealing Josh Matthews. He brings a mic to his mouth, smiling out at the crowd.

[Josh Matthews]
Ladies and gentlemen, may I first and foremost welcome you all to Supremacy and ask that you all help me in introducing my guest at this time, The Viper, Randy Orton.

The Apex Predator steps into frame, rubbing his beard, thinking over a few things as it would seem.

[Josh Matthews]
Thank you for taking this time to speak with us Randy. I know much like myself, the entire world are looking to see what is going on inside of that head when it comes to your King of the Ring Finals match later tonight. Can you let us in?

Matthews extends the mic to Randy who doesn't speak at first. He thinks for another moment then slowly extends his hand, taking the mic from Josh and bringing it to his own mouth.

[Randy Orton]
You want to know what is going on inside of my head. You want to hear the same thing that these voices scream at me each and every single night before I step through that curtain? That's something I can't let you know. These voices... These, screams that echo inside of my head, telling me to punt people in the head, much like I should of punted Daniel Bryan last week, are something that I am not happy with. They restrained me last week. They restrained me at Final Stand. They kept me from doing the things I have been meant to do. I should of beaten John Cena in our first clash but that didn't happen thanks to those voices. Luckily, I'm turning them off tonight. I'm letting my own sick and twisted head get into the game and I'm going to not only beat John Cena, but I am going to hurt him. I'm going to injure him. I am going to end his career tonight and nothing is going to stop me. Not the voices, not management, and sure as hell not him. I've stomped my way through the King of the Ring tournament and I don't plan to fall short again.

[Randy Orton]
It's about time that this company looks at someone besides slobs like Dean Ambrose. Besides people who can't work as a unit, like DX. They need to start looking at the single most dominant man to walk the halls of XWL. The Apex Predator of this company. The guy who took down the so called "bully" of XWL in The Ryback. The same man who will later on tonight be pronounced King... Of the Ring.

Orton drops the mic, storming out of frame, leaving Matthews who continues to stare at him, slightly startled by the interview that just took place.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 pm

So excited for this card, Every match has me intrigued and I can't wait to start seeing them. Loved the opening Heyman promo as it was different. A good different though as you don't normally see ppv's open like that. Orton promo was..... Surprised Orton made a promo! Loved it. Very psycho type vibe from him and that promo has me even more hyped for the finals.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 6:43 pm

REALLY GOOD FEELING ABOUT THIS CARD! I think its gonna be super dope! Looking forward to the triple threat! The build up has been soooo good that I'm sure the match will be twice as good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 7:41 pm

dat heyman promo <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:58 am

Look forward to a fantastic show, a lot of potential for this event, and I encourage everyone to follow everything because at the end of Supremacy we will be having The PPV Awards again, so your participation in that will be a key element in keeping it around. We had a good response last time, so let's have an even better one. Activity's really gone up in the past month, people are more vocal, comments are being left, let's keep this up people, it goes a long way and really adds to shows because we get to see reactions to things and not just a bulk amount of promos/matches with no response to any of it.

Good luck to Tyler and Shuggz in The U.S title match, Bang and AJ in the Divas title match, Phoenix and Cobros in the I.C title match, Tyler and Dash in The KOTR Final, and especially good luck to Gaz, Gregg, and AJ in our World title match. Excited to read a lot of great promos, and hopefully write ups too.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:26 am

Thanks for the well wishes in my match David :'c </3 I *sniffle* really appreciate it... :'c  Batista Sad
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:55 am

NINETY EIGHT FORTY EIGHT
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:28 pm

Just wanted to say the arena is uploaded, or was an hour before the card was posted. If it's not up PM or XBL message me and I'll reupload it. They seem to like removing arena's at random.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:33 pm

The audience comes alive when the General Manager’s theme hits the speakers and the mixed cheers Stephanie McMahon’s able to elicit from the raucous crowd tonight is just a testament to how the way she has presided over the company has been received by the passionate members of the XWL Universe. Whether they love her or hate her, the people cannot deny that Stephanie has been a competent leader that rarely, if ever, strays from her beliefs, doesn’t allow herself to be pushed around and finds a way to command respect without abusing the great power she wields...most of the time.

[Jim Ross]
Well folks, something is about to happen.  Whenever we hear the theme music of the Billion Dollar Princess it's inevitable that something big happens.  Whether it be a match being made, an announcement that changes the face of XWL, or a statement heard around the world... the GM of Breakdown always sends shockwaves through this industry whenever she makes her entrance.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
And leaving something until a Pay-Per-View like this... well, I have to admit I'm excited and anxious at the same time!

When Stephanie splits the curtains and walks out onto the stage, the respective reactions of the sold-out crowd intensify. Despite all the noise, Stephanie McMahon doesn’t appear to be rattled at all, her composure in situations like these a thing to be truly marveled at. In fact, Breakdown’s General Manager even cracks a smile making it apparent now more than before that whatever news she’s out here to deliver at least makes her happy… though it remains to be seen if the men, women and children who make up the audience are as amused. After taking a moment to soak in the atmosphere, Stephanie puts her game face on then starts making her way down the ramp.

[Michael Cole]
Whatever your opinion of Stephanie McMahon, you can't argue with the fact that she has taken XWL to new heights since becoming the General Manager of Breakdown.  Every week has been compelling programming without fail and in my opinion, her family taking over has been the best thing to ever happen to XWL.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_151~6

A woman on a mission, Stephanie makes it to the foot of the ramp in only a few long, purposeful strides and once she reaches the ringside area she picks up the microphone resting on the top of the steel stairs before using them to get her up onto the ring apron. She steps through the ropes in order to enter the ring and once inside she walks from side to side while waiting for her music to be shut off and for the members of the audience to settle down. The devilish smirk returns to Stephanie’s face as whatever thoughts are passing through her head are enough to even lift her spirits.  

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_154~6

-Stephanie McMahon-
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your enthusiasm! And trust me, it is definitely my pleasure to come out here and tell you and everyone in the back that… the state of the diva’s division makes me sick.

The reaction of the crowd stops being mixed and starts to err on the side of hate as the boos start to overpower the cheers.

Well, this is unexpected.  But a McMahon won't shy away from the truth...

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_155~6

-Stephanie McMahon-
There was once a time when this company was filled with women… strong women; women who weren’t afraid to take what they wanted no matter who they had to step on to bring themselves that much closer to their goals. These women toyed with emotions, disregarded relationships and showed a little skin if they had to because they knew that wrestling may be referred to as a man’s world, but just by virtue of being a woman they always had the upper hand over the opposite sex, no matter how big or strong they were. Every man only cares about one thing and all a smart woman has to do is dangle it in front of them to bring those “macho men” to their knees!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_156~6

-Stephanie McMahon-
These women were often called “bitches” but what those people calling them those names failed to realize that the women they thought they were insulting took those words as a compliment because being called a bitch is just another way of saying that particular woman is strong enough to stand on her own two feet and smart enough to not only survive but to stand tall in a world that keeps trying to put them down. When I look at the women we have today, I notice that they lack that certain quality and aren’t as driven to become successful as their more, shall we say, assertive, counterparts.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_157~6

-Stephanie McMahon-
Just take a look at the women we have competing for the championship tonight. There’s no doubt that Madison Eagles and Paige will have a phenomenal match that puts even some of the men’s matches to shame, but just take a look at their road to get to this point. Madison was kicked in the face by Trish Stratus and basically thanked her and asked for another and that is the woman who Paige allowed to snatch the championship away without so much as whimper. The kind of woman I want to see in this division would have hunted Trish to the ends of the earth; the kind of woman I want to see in this division would have died before handing that belt over.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_159~6

-Stephanie McMahon-
Now don’t get me wrong… Madison, Paige and all the rest have potential; they have all earned their spots in this company but I’m not going to sit around twiddling my thumbs hoping that they one day develop the edge that will make this company theirs for the taking. Now as I’m sure you all know, I am I woman of action. I am a woman who gets results and who gets the job done because I am a woman who does not let anyone tell me how to go about my business. I took XWL out of the hands of the incompetent and took it out the gutter and instead of standing around talking about the kind of woman I wish were around here, I took the initiative to sign not one but two women who will make their presence felt around here and ladies and gentlemen it is my pleasure to say that those women are…

Stephanie turns to face the stage with her arm outstretched towards it in an invitation meant for these two mystery women who Stephanie McMahon feels will be a breath of fresh air for the division and “inspire” the other women in the company enough so that they follow the example set by whoever these two women are. Thousands of pairs of eyes are on the stage now, watching like hawks for the slightest hint of movement, while a murmuring rises up from the crowd as they try to narrow down their mental lists and figure out who these two signees are. Seconds pass and there are no sign of these women, not a figure emerging from backstage, not the sudden hit of an entrance theme, nothing. That smirk once finds its way onto Stephanie’s face once more as she lowers her arm and brings the microphone back up to her mouth.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_162~5

-Stephanie McMahon-
Those women are… not coming out here, not just yet. Not when they know that they longer they make you wait for them to reveal themselves the more desperate you will be to lay eyes on them so that the men can ogle and objectify them while the women envy them because they aren’t getting the same looks. These two women welcome all the attention that you give them, good or bad, because as long as your eyes are on them then that means that they’re doing their jobs right. These women are going to redefine what it means to be a diva as they usher in a new era of talent. This division has been ailing for quite some time and they are just what the doctor ordered. The fact that they’re making their debut tonight is perfect because mark my words: when you have the looks, the brains and the attitude that they do… well, it’s only a matter of when not if they will reign supreme.

With that emphatic statement made, Stephanie’s theme kicks up again and it appears things are going to be left on that note: with the identities of the two women Stephanie hand-picked to be brought into the company to start a renaissance of sorts remaining a mystery until they decide the time is right. In the coming days, the question of whether or not they will be able to live up to the hype and expectations will be at the forefront of everyone’s mind while the answer will take weeks to unravel.

The only thing for certain in the here and now is that Stephanie McMahon has done a tremendous job of getting these “lovely” ladies on the bad side of the crowd and it won’t come as a surprise to her when they’re treated to an equally as lovely serenade of boos courtesy of the annoyed XWL universe. We’re getting a taste of that disdain here as Stephanie makes her way out of the arena, unfazed by the reaction of the fans.

Who are these "new" signings?  I have to say, I'm excited!  Although... I do have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of all the hate showered on the Divas Division.  Our Divas are great!

[Jim Ross]
A cryptic yet intent-filled message delivered by Stephanie McMahon here tonight.  One can only wonder who it is that is going to fill the big boots given to them by our GM.  It's definitely intriguing to say the least.  Just who can Stephanie be referring to?

[Michael Cole]
The answer to that question will have to wait.  There's obviously a reason they're not appearing right here, right now, and to be honest with you, I'm okay with that.  Stephanie has promised us something special here tonight and I'm more than happy to wait for the grand reveal.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Normal_264~0

With her head held high, Stephanie heads up the ramp disappears behind the curtain leaving nothing but mystery in her wake. In due time those identities will be revealed, but until then there’s nothing the people can do but sit back and enjoy what this pay per view will have to offer and hope that the action, drama and excitement coming at them at a pace of a mile a minute will be enough of a distraction to satiate their curiosity for the time being.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:43 pm

Freaking awesome Stephanie promo, highly enjoyed it and the hype is REAL! Stephanie telling it like it is and I really loved everything about it. Can't wait to see how these recruits debut, and what they have to say after the way Stephanie's promoted them.
Back to top Go down
jamez
New Talent
jamez

PostSubject: Tamina Snucka   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:53 pm

*The arena goes dark no music , no lights , no nothing.  The fans are on their heels wondering who could this possibly be , a XWL return or a debut , the fans have been around too long to know that its something special.*

Then suddenly a women built with a man shape body stands at the top of the ramp with here hands on her hips , looks  like she's here for strictly business , but can also get her hands dirty . She says nothing but just walks down the ramp moving in a strict , stern way .

Jerry The King Lawler:
Who is this , She is beautiful Cole , Maybe she is one of the divas Stephanie was speaking on earlier .
Michael Cole :
Well King , she certainly looks like she fits the description , she's not all diva , she has bigger muscles than me King . She certainly can be one of the divas Stephanie was talking about .

*The fans look so shocked , they have no clue who this women is , and you can tell by the look on their face they can't wait to find out. They are all on their feet , could this be what XWL needs a diva who is really not a diva , someone to take over the divas division , someone divas wouldn't even want to step into the ring with .*
Jerry The King Lawler :
Well Cole looks like we are about to find out because she is on her way to the ring right now.

*The mysterious woman waves her hand in a motion as to say give me a mic , some guy brings her one and she snatches it and pushed the helpless man out the ring . She begins to speak but then stops , the fans look so anxious to know about her.*
Tamina :
Hey There XWL universe , my name is Tamina , Tamina Snucka . Yes SNUCKA , As in Jimmy Snucka . I know I know , We look so much alike , and we are alike , we both have a great personality , we both are competitive and dominant in the ring . Now I'm here in XWL to make a name for myself just like my dad did in the WWE . But I plan to be a lot more dominant in the ring . But while I was here something bothered me and I decided not to wait to debut next Friday , but tonight . Now I can tell by all of you guys faces you are wondering an I one of the divas that Stephanie was speaking on earlier , and I'm willing to answer that . No , and that's what bothers me I am a second generation superstar , and I am the most dominant diva to step into the ring since Chyna . Now Stephanie don't get me wrong I have much respect for you I remember watching you , Stephanie McMahon , the princess , daddy's little girl , I wanted to be you , but then I realized that life is not that sweet growing up in my family . So I had to stop dream I g and start doing . I did not want to be so sweet and charming , I wanted to be remembered and I will be , by god I will be remembered just as I am , Tamina Snucka

*She then drops the mic and says nothing , not a word , something she said must have got to the crowd because they said not a word , no cheers , no boo's simply crickets . They didn't know if she was a wrestler or just a business women , but they knew she would be back , and they couldn't wait .
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:41 pm

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentlemen what a night we have seen so far but up next is a match that has alot of feul going into it.

Jerry Lawler
That's the truth. I don't think I have ever seen the intercontinental champion so distraught before.

Jim Ross
What a long road it has been for Sheamus that colminated last month at Dead Mans Hand when he won the Intercontinental Championship.

Jerry Lawler
JR, You talk about how long the road is for Sheamus but his challenger has had quite possibly the shortest road to a title match in XWL history!

Michael Cole
Johnny Gargano has had quite the time here in the XWL these past few months and it all started two months ago.

As the words leave Michael Coles mouth the camera fades out to black. A slow production theme begins to play in the background while the black screen still is shown. The tempo gets faster as a clip of Sheamus comes up and we see him deliever a vicious Brouge Kick to Mr.Kennedy and the screen goes black for a brief two seconds before coming back in. Now the clip of Sheamus pulling down the intercontinental championship is shown and again the screen goes black for a few seconds. Now we slowly fade in from black and see the clip of Sheamus walking down the ramp with the intercontintal title and it cuts to him in the ring with the microphone. Sheamus is in the midst of his big celebration speech until the clip starts to slow down and we hear the sound of the footage come to a stop and we see a freeze frame of Sheamus with the title over his shoulder and the mic to his lips. We see this for five seconds until we here Johnny Gargano's theme song "Don't die digging" go off and then while that song is now heard we also hear the sound of the footage fast forwarding. We see on screen Sheamus speech fast forwarding and then stopping once Johnny Gargano and Ted DiBiase are on the stage. The theme song of Johnny Gargano's stops and now we hear a faster production theme in the background as the footage cuts to Gargano and DiBiase in the ring. The clip is now at the point where the number one contender makes the challenge to the champion for a tables match between Ted DiBiase and The Great White Sheamus. Once the challenge is heard the feed quickly goes black as the production theme goes slow again. We here Michael Cole's voice yell out "What is he doing out here?!" and then we see footage of Tyson Tomko in the ring hitting Sheamus with a big boot! The clip cuts to Sheamus being put through the table with a devestating chokeslam and then the feed zooms in on the down refeere. The footage goes black again and then we hear the sound of the bell ringing and Ted DiBiase's music hitting but we still see nothing but black. The footage flickers in and out of black until it stops on Johnny Gargano, Ted DiBiase, and Tyson Tomko are posing on the stage together and we see Sheamus holding onto the middle rope with a furious look on his face. Sheamus lets out a scream that gets slowed down until it comes to a complete stop and the video package fades out and now we are back at the commentators table.

Michael Cole
I don't know about you two but there is one thing in this world I would not do and that is make The Great White angry.

Jerry Lawler
You know Cole, normally I would agree with you but I don't think what the number one contender is doing is a bad idea. He has clearly succedded at getting under the skin of Sheamus and now he has won the pyschological battle.

Jim Ross
King, there is a big difference between a pyscholigcal battle and a physical one. Tonight if Gargano wants that Intercontinental Championship he is going to have to bring everything he has because the intercontinental champion is looking for not just a fight but a war.

Michael Cole
Tonight is the ultimate test for Johnny Gargano, and like JR just said it will be a war.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 DTtW5hj

The bell is heard and Justin Roberts begins to speak into the microphone.

Justin Roberts
Ladies and gentlemen this match is scheduled for one fall and is for the intercontinental championship!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Intercontinental-championship-gif-o

The crowd begins to cheer from hearing the next match is for the XWL Intercontinental Championship. Those chears however turn to boos as the music of the current intercontiental champion floods the arena. The Great White Sheamus walks out on stage holding the title over his shoulder and he looks ready for a fight. Sheamus does not take any pauses and keeps walking down the ramp blocking out the audience as he keeps a heartless look in his eyes. Sheamus walks up the steel steps then he pauses ontop of the last step as he looks back and forth at the audience then he cracks his neck back and forth. The Great White makes his way into the ring and then grip the title and pulls it off of his shoulder and hands it to the refeere. Sheamus turns and stares the stage down not taking his eyes off of the ring.

Michael Cole
Well there is no doubt in my mind that the champion is focused here tonight!

Jim Ross
These past few weeks have been hell for Sheamus but two nights ago when he fought Johnny Gargano's problem solver Tyson Tomko and beat him that surely boosted his confidence.

Michael Cole
We already mentioned how tonight is going to be war but at the same time will Sheamus's emotions get in the way of him walking out of Supremacy with the title still on his shoulder?

Jerry Lawler
Emotions? Are you serious Michael? The only emotions the Celtic Warrior will have in this match is simply anger.

Michael Cole
Thats exactly what I am talking about King, will that hatered cause him to get disqualifed?

Jim Ross
Michael you do have a point there, We have seen it before where Sheamus has let his anger get the best of him but that has not happened since winning the intercontintal championship so who knows what is instore for Johnny Gargano.

As the commentators where talking back and forth Sheamus made his way down the ramp slowly as if he was thinking of a gameplan to exacute on Johnny. The Celtic Warrior continues to walk until stopping at the bottom of the ramp where he now sucks his teeth and gives a smirk at the booing fans. He raises one arm and begins to beat his chest repeadtly as he yells out "Brouge!". He drops his arm down the continues walking over to the steel steps which he sprints up then stops on the apron. The celtic warrior climbs into the ring as he steps through the top and middle rope then Sheamus pulls the belt off of his shoulder. He stares deeply into the gold of the intercontinetal championship once he walks to the middle of the ring.

Jerry Lawler
That could very well be the last time Sheamus holds that title.

Jim Ross
C'mon King, I know you're not counting out the champion already.

Jerry Lawler
I'm not counting him out but if Johnny Gargano has anything to say about it then we know the outcome of tonights match.

Michael Cole
Well that is one thing the number one contender is good at and that is making a plan.

Jim Ross
Gargano was the man behind Sheamus losing the streak. He set the bait for Sheamus to except and then when the time came Sheamus was put straight through a table.

Jerry Lawler
The only question I have is what exactly is Johnny Gargano's plan going into this match?

Jim Ross
For the champs sake I hope it does not require Gargano's two buddies to be out here.

The three commentators are interupted as the lyrics "Out of control, I'm getting closer!" begin to echo around the arena as the crowds attention turns toward the stage. The boo's begin to spread through the arena like wildfire even before the number one contender stepped foot through the curtain. Suddenly the boo's get even louder as someone walks through the curtain but it's not Johnny Gargano. Instead it's the problem solver Tyson Tomko that is walking out on stage. He is followed by another man who once again is not the number one contender but instead is the fortunate son Ted DiBiase. Finally the boo's from the people in the arena reach there highest as out comes Johnny Gargano who is struting his way out on stage where ironiclly enough a Ghostbusters t-shirt. Ted DiBiase and Tyson Tomko stand together as the man competting walks in front of them and begins to make his way down the ramp.

Michael Cole
J.R., I think you spoke a little to soon because here they come!

Jim Ross
In no way, and I mean no way is this fair!

Jerry Lawler
Woah J.R. that is wrong! How is it not fair? They are out here for vocal support.

Jim Ross
I can't wait to see how long your so called "vocal support" lasts.

Johnny,Ted, and Tyson proceed down the ramp and then stop at the front of the ring. Gargano and Sheamus's eyes meet and neither man looks away. With his eyes locked on the champion Johnny Gargano motions for DiBiase to walk to the left side of the ring. Ted nods and slowly walks around the steel steps and then stands right where Johnny asked him to go. The number one contender then motions for his problem solver to walk towards the right side of the ring. Tomko pats Johnny on the back and says "Go catch that ghost." then he walks over to the left side of the ring. Sheamus now takes his eyes off of Johnny and begins to survey Ted and Tyson but he takes his eyes off of Gargano just long enough for the number one contender to slide in the ring. Johnny steps into the corner closest to Ted as Sheamus stands firmly in the middle of the ring. Gargano's music dies down and then Justin Roberts begins to introduce the two men.

Justin Roberts
Introducing first! Weighing in at two hundred and sixty seven pounds, hailing from Belfast, Ireland... He is your current XWL Intercontinental Champion! The Celtic Warrior Sheamus!

Sheamus turns to the booing crowd and once again raises the title high into the air. Sheamus begins to beat his chest again yelling out "Brouge!" at the top of his lungs. Sheamus looks down at Tyson Tomko and smirks then mouths out to him "How does your face feel fella?". Tomko growls then smacks the apron which makes Sheamus chuckle to himself before turning back to the refeere for this contest Charles Robinson. Sheamus stares at the belt once more then hands it off to the senior offical. Sheamus backs up into his corner and proceedes to lock eyes yet again with Johnny. Justin Roberts brings the microphone back up to his lips for the next introduction.

Justin Roberts
And his oppenent! Weighing in at one hundred and ninty pounds, he is from Clevland, Ohio..... Represinting the Whole Shebang! He is Johnny Gargano!

The crowd boo's even louder for Gargano than they did for Sheamus. Justin Roberts now turns and begins to exit the ring as Gargano begins to do his shadow box routine before his match. He stares at Sheamus as he begins to pull of his Ghostbusters t-shirt. Johnny balls up the shirt and turns to Ted DiBiase acting as if he is going to hand it to him but instead Johnny spins and throws it directlly as Sheamus hitting him in the face with the shirt.

Jerry Lawler
I don't think that was the smartest decision you could have made Johnny!

Jim Ross
Oh god this is already starting of with a disrespectful move by the challenger.

Michael Cole
I am going to be honest guys, I can't believe Sheamus is just going to take that without charging Johnny Garg---

No sooner than Michael Cole getting that out of his mouth Sheamus reaches at the shirt and grips it tight. He drops it to the floor and charges his challenger who has his back turn. Ted DiBiase trys to alert Johnny but with no speech it just left Gargano confused until Sheamus bulldozed into him. Sheamus begins to whale on his challenger relentlessly in the corner throwing forearm after forearm after forearm. Gargano some how is able to cover up and dodge most of those shots which allows him to get inbetween the ropes which forces Charles Robinson to step inbetween the two men. The ref starts the count as Sheamus does not listen. 1.... 2.... 3..... 4..... Sheamus backs up with his arms in the air but then sends a devestating boot to the stomach of Johnny. The boot knocks him to the mat and thats when Sheamus begins to throw even more forceful strikes. The forearms return to meet the number one contenders head but the forearms are not the only thing the celtic warrior begins to attack Gargano with. Sheamus sends a vicious knee to the jaw of Johnny not once, not twice, but three times in a row. Sheamus turns around and walks to the other corner preparing to charge the sitting challenger.

Jim Ross
Sheamus already almost let that temper get the best of him!

Michael Cole
Keyword JR, Already. Sheamus brought the fight to the man that has been doing nothing but running his mouth this past month.

Jerry Lawler
But he had to start it off with a cheap shot!

Jim Ross
A cheap shot King?! Are you serious?!

Jerry Lawler
He attacked a man that had his back turned and could not counter or reverse him. So yes a cheapshot!

Michael Cole
Well I don't think anyone is going to call this a cheapshot because the Celtic Warrior looks like he is about the behead the challenger.

The intercontinental champion lets out a scream then takes off across the ring like a missle. This missle is aiming for Johnny Gargano and it looks like Sheamus is going for a knee strike in the corner! Just in the nick of time however Ted DiBiase reaches in the ring and grabs ahold of the number one contender. Ted times it perfectly as he slides the almost lifeless body of the challenger out of the ring as Sheamus lunges his knee right into the corner where Gargano head was. Johnny is now leaning on the apron as Sheamus is laying on the mat holding his right knee clearly showing how the force from that knee coliding with the middle turnbuckle hurt him badly. DiBiase grabs Gargano and assists him around the ring walking over to Tyson Tomko's side and then the three begin talking as Charles Robinson is checking on the downed champion. Gargano turns his attention to the ring and sees the downed Sheamus to which he gives a big grin knowing this is his oppertunity. Johnny looks back at Tomko and DiBiase and tells the two to stay where there at and then he turns and slides into the ring.

Jerry Lawler
I told you guys that he had a plan!

Michael Cole
I don't know if that was a plan King or just Ted DiBiase using those main event caliber instincts of his.

Jim Ross
Regardless of what it was that move by DiBiase has Sheamus hurt now!

Jerry Lawler
The champion is hurt and the challenger knows it! Johnny knows when to take an oppertunity and boy what an oppertunity created by Ted DiBiase!

Johnny is now making his way to the intercontinental champion very slowly as he still does not know if Sheamus is acting or not. The Celtic Warrior is trying to use the ropes as a way to take pressure off of his right knee but just as he finally is standing the number one contender moves in and gives a nasty chop block which knocks Sheamus back to the mat. Gargano gets back up to his feet and grabs the leg of Sheamus and throws a couple of kicks to the hamstring of Sheamus's hurt leg. Gargano then locks the foot of the champion under his arm and delivers a hard leg ddt which sends a jolt of pain throughout the body of Sheamus. Johnny quickly rises to his feet and starts to stomp on the injured leg of Sheamus but thankfully for Sheamus he slides under the bottom rope and drops to the floor getting away from the assualt by the hungry challenger. Gargano however does not waste any time and climbs through the middle rope and is on the apron looking down at what Tyson Tomko called "Ghost". Johnny calls for Sheamus to get up taunting him but Sheamus does not realize Gargano is on the apron as he rises to feet still wobbly from the injured knee. Gargano turns to face the ring and leaps onto the middle rope and springs back at the champion going for a big moonsault.

Jim Ross
Oh my! He just!

Michael Cole
Sheamus caught Gargano!

Jerry Lawler
The champion does not look like he is going to put Johnny down gently either.

As Gargano fliped over Sheamus someway somehow caught him on his shoulder. Sheamus turns towards the steel post and then points at the soild steel signaling thats where Johnny is going to land. The Celtic Warrior rushes the corner and rams the challengers head right into the unforgiving post. A sickening thud rings through the arena as flesh meets steel and Gargano goes down. Charles Robinson yelling at the champ to bring it into the ring but Sheamus just brushes him off. Charles just shakes his head as he begins the ten count. 1..... Sheamus lifts Johnny Gargano back to his feet then irish whips him towards even more steel in the shape of steps. Tomko sees it and rushes over to the steps but cant get over to Gargano in time but he does make it to the other side of the steps. Johnny somehow manages to jump over the steps and into the arms of his problem solver Tyson Tomko. The problem solver turns and puts Gargano on the apron as the ref yells out 5.... Johnny Gargano rolls under the bottom rope and starts to make his way back to his feet. Sheamus looks at Tomko who just ruined a move that very well could have taken out his challenger but instead of going after Tomko, Sheamus just rolls into the ring.

Michael Cole
What a save by Tyson Tomko!

Jim Ross
There should not have been a save at all! Those two men should not even be out here!

Jerry Lawler
How inhumane of you JR. You wanted a man to land into the steel steps?!

Jim Ross
Oh don't give me that crap King! You know it's unfair just as much as I do.

Tomko walks back over to Ted DiBiase and joins him in encouraging Gargano. Sheamus is back to his feet now in the ring as he walks over to a woozy Johnny Gargano and locks in a headlock. Sheamus throws a hard forearm to the back of Johnny which drops him to a knee. The challenger although writhing in pain thinks quick and elbows the injured knee of Sheamus which makes the champion let go of his challenger. Gargano hops up to his feet and chops the chest of Sheamus which sends him back into the ropes. Johnny runs up to Sheamus and grabs his hand then throws him off to the other side of the ring where DiBiase and Tomko are at. Sheamus hits the ropes but just as he hits the ropes he locks his arms stopping his momentum and also countering Johnny Gargano who leaped in the air for a enziguri but only catches air. The celtic warrior goes to walk to Gargano but Ted grabs the boot of Sheamus tripping him. Sheamus takes his eyes off of Johnny and turns to Ted yelling at him and telling him to get in the ring if he wants to fight. That small window of oppertunity was all Johnny needed as he dashes over to the champion and rolls him up!

Charles Robinson
1..... 2......

Jim Ross
He kicked out!

Michael Cole
The challenger all most stole one!

Jerry Lawler
Stole one?! Are you out of your mind Michael? He just rolled him up, how is that stealing?

Michael Cole
Come on King you saw Ted trip the foot of the champion.

Jerry Lawler
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Jim Ross
Cut the crap King! You know you saw the trip!

As Sheamus pushes Johnny Gargano off of him at the count of two both men start to raise back to there feet. Johnny winning the race between the two and is fully on his feet as Sheamus raises up not knowing the challenger is waiting on him. Gargano throws a mean spinning back gut kick but to his suprise Sheamus grabs the foot. The Celtic Warrior spins the cats pajamna around and ducks his head under the arm of Johnny Gargano. Sheamus signals for the irish curse and then rises Johnny into the air and then drives him down hard on the knee. The injured knee might I add and when Johnny Gargano lands on the knee of Sheamus he was not the only man down. When the back of the challenger met the knee of the champion the knee gave as well and down when both men. Sheamus grabbing his knee in pain as Johnny is holding his back but the constant between the two is they are both down for the count. Charles Robinson checks on both men but then has no choice but to start the ten count.

Charles Robinson

At the count of six instead of one of the two competitors rising to there feet it is Ted DiBiase who rises to the apron. Charles Robinson sees it and turns to DiBiase and not focusing on the match. Tomko slides into the ring from the other side and sneaks behind the refs back. The problem solver rushes over to Johnny to solve his standing problem as he lifts Gargano up to his feet and puts him into the corner so he has somewhere to lean. Once that problem is solved Tomko turns his attention over to the champion Sheamus. The intercontinental champion is facing the stage so he sees the titantron and smirks when he sees Tomko behind him and knows what is coming. Sheamus rises to his feet but turns right near the ref as Tomko lunges at him going for a huge big boot! Sheamus ducks down beside the ref and grabs the top rope which makes Tomko trip up and over the middle rope as he tumbles to the floor. The ref moves out of the way at the sight of the huge man in Tomko flying past him. Somehow though Tomko lands on his feet but the same can not be said for Ted DiBiase. As Tomko flew out of the ring onto his feet Sheamus let go of the top rope and positioned himself behind Charles Robinson. As the ref moved out of the way the intercontinental champion ran up to an unexpecting DiBiase and delivered a huge Brouge Kick that sent DiBiase flying off of the apron and landing onto the problem solver Tyson Tomko. Both men tumble to the floor and Sheamus turns his attention back to his challenger who is still down in the corner.

Jim Ross
They thought they had him! They thought they had him!

Michael Cole
What a brouge kick by the champion!

Jerry Lawler
There was no reason for that! Ted was just checking on his buddy!

Jim Ross
Yeah and I bet you think that Tyson Tomko was just trying to have a tea party with Sheamus too huh.

Jerry Lawler
No you idiot, it was obivious that Tomko was just trying to solve a problem.

Jim Ross
He was trying to take the champs head off before Sheamus outsmarted the big man!

Jerry Lawler
Oh and I guess attacking a non competitor is also fine by you JR?

Michael Cole
Can you two just watch the match please?

Sheamus now has confidence after taking out twidle dee and twidle dum just moments ago. The third twidle in Johnny Gargano is still down in the corner however but not for long as Sheamus takes off across the ring. The champion rams Gargano in the corner with a stiff elbow to the jaw that drops knocks the challengers head back. Sheamus locks in a side headlock then punches Johnny right on the top of the head. The shot rattles Gargano's brain but Sheamus does not stop the assualt as he transistions from a side headlock into a waist lock. The Celtic Warrior locks his hands together and then goes for a german suplex. Johnny lands on his feet while Sheamus still lands on his back but that gives Gargano enough time to jump up and go for a quick double foot stomp. Sheamus rolls out the way and tries to get to his feet before Gargano turns around. Johnny however spins quickly and gives a huge enziguri to the back of the head of the champion. The shot however does not drop Sheamus instead he smacks his chest two times and rises to his feet. He turns to Gargano who looks like he ironiclly enough has seen a ghost. Johnny throws an elbow but Sheamus catches it and throws a hard punch to the face of Gargano. The shot drops him but he quickly rises to his feet again only to take yet another punch. Johnny tries to rise to his feet for a third time but again he is stopped by Sheamus who this time irish whips him towards the ropes. Gargano hits the ropes and comes bouncing back to Sheamus who hits him with a hard shoulder block that drops the challenger. Sheamus backs up and then raises his arm and then beats his chest again and yells out "Brouge!" but then he stops. He raises one finger up then touches his timple and then he grins like he just thought of the cure for cancer.

Michael Cole
Oh no, that does not look like a good sign for Johnny Gargano.

Jim Ross
What can Sheamus be thinking?

Jerry Lawler
Whatever it is, it is not going to end well.

Sheamus climbs in between the middle and top rope and then drops down to the floor. He turns to the apron and lifts it up and then bends down to look underneath the ring to look for what seems to be a weapon. Sheamus looks up and then has a devilish grin on his face as if he found a million dollars. The thing he found though may as well been a million splinters for Johnny Gargano as Sheamus bends down and pulls out a table! The Celtic Warrior begins to set the table up on the outside of the ring but while he was doing that he did not know that the problem solver Tyson Tomko was sneaking up behind him. Sheamus flips the table legs open then raises the table up, he smacks to top of it twice then points at Gargano. Tomko grabs the champions shoulder and spins him around but the big man gets a little suprise of his own! Sheamus goes down stairs and kicks the problem solver below the belt. Tomko drops to a knee and Sheamus looks around the arena as he now sees an opening to get payback from being put through a table just two weeks ago by that same man. Sheamus grabs the problem solver and lifts him up high onto his shoulders looking for Pale Justice! Sheamus drops Tomko hard through the wooden table and as flesh met wood that wood looked like an explosion went off as table pieces flew everywhere!

Jim Ross
The name Pale Justice has never been more true than it is right now! Justice has been given to Tomko after what happened two weeks ago!

Michael Cole
Sheamus championship instincts kicked in and he knew exactly how to counter the problem solver!

Jim Ross
Going through another table in less than three weeks would have killed him mentally and god knows how much physically.

Jerry Lawler
The only thing that I think was physical is how Sheamus keeps putting his hands on men that are not even in this match! He needs to focus on Johnny Gargano and only Johnny Gargano.

Jim Ross
Oh brother! Give me a break! Tomko put his hands on Sheamus first and had Sheamus not countered he would have gone through a table.

The Celtic Warrior slides into the ring as he stares down the hurt prey that is Johnny Gargano. The challenger is just now begining to rise to his feet after the comeback from the champion that had occured earlier. Gargano slowly gets to his feet as Sheamus begins to pound his chest and yells out "Brouge!" and what the champion hopes to be the final time. Johnny slowly turns and as he does Sheamus takes off. The champion runs across the ring as fast as he can then he leaps into the air going for a Brouge Kick! Johnny Gargano however is somehow able to duck under the boot of Sheamus! The celtic warrior turns around after missing the brouge kick as he hopes to grab the challenger. Johnny has other plans though as he quickly steps towards Sheamus sending one leg up going for a superkick! The fast reactions of Sheamus saves him as he catches the boot then spins Gargano around right into an irish curse! The now somewhat lifeless body of Gargano is lying limp on the mat as Sheamus instead of going for a pin decideds to add insult to injury. The champion reaches down to Johnny and begins to dead lift him up in the air and then lifts him up by his shoulders. A pale justice is what looks to be in store for Johnny Gargano and that is exactly what happens as Sheamus throws Gargano down to the mat. Johnny hits and does not move as he was already out from the irish curse but now with the pale justice added on who knows what the cats pajamas is feeling like right now. The intercontiental champion looks around ringside to make sure Gargano's boys are down and he grins as he sees both DiBiase and Tomko still reeling from the assualt that was given to them. Sheamus lays over the motionless Gargano and Charles Robinson drops down to count the pinfall attempt.

Charles Robinson

Jim Ross
Three! Thats it Sheamus is still your intercontinental champion!

Michael Cole
What a mountain Sheamus had to overcome just to get the three though.

Jim Ross
That's for sure. It was basiclly a three on one handicap match out here and Sheamus just showed the world that you can never count out an irish man.

Justin Roberts
Here is your winner, and still the XWL Intercontinental Champion! The Celtic Warrior Sheamus!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 TLJSY7v

Michael Cole
Ladies and gentlemen, switching gears now how about that main event?

Jerry Lawler
Thats right, I can't wait to see former D-X members tear each other apart like animals!

Jim Ross
Oh would you stop King! Vince McMahon split a tremendous tag team up and now tonight we might have seen the last of Shawn Michaels and Triple H as friends.

Michael Cole
Let's take you back now ladies and gentlemen to two weeks ago when Vince McMahon made that huge announcement.

The camera fades into the XWL World Heavyweight Championship hype package. The package soon ends and then we fade into the next segment of Supremacy.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:46 pm

congrats cobros Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Suntan wrote:
congrats cobros Very Happy

BOO!! BOO!! BOOO!!!

Nah just kidding, congrats!

Awesome write up too (I can say that because I saw it yesterday, so shush)

Even The Whole Shebang wasn't enough to dethrone Sheamus, god help us all.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:09 pm

As Supremacy continues the cameras are rolling backstage in the doctors office as Doctor Quinzel has Madison Eagles sat up on her bench as she tries extended and flexing the champions left knee and as she does s the cameras catch Madison Eagles whincing in pain still from the damage occurred two weeks ago due to the attack from her challenger tonight Paige

Doctor Quinzel: Ok, there doesn't seem to be any serious ligament damage or a muscle tear, but there is severe bruising around your knee and some swelling, but without a scan I won't be able to tell you the exact issue here, but it's likely to be a minor tear to your Meniscus which depending on the extent of the tear should heal from anywhere between 2 weeks with some rest and a month following surgery, but hopefully that can be avoided, and it should heal over time but without an MRI I'm just guessing, and with your history of knee problems I'd recommended visiting a specialist.

As the Doctor goes through the formalities of explaining the situation to Madison, she sits up on the bench as she asks for more information on her injury

Madison Eagles: What does all of that mean?

Doctor Quinzel: In regards to your knee the Meniscus sit between your joints acting as shock absorbers and disperse the weight of your body on your legs, and now with your injury what's happening is your Femur and Tibular are rubbing together and your body weight isn't being properly dispersed, which is why you're in pain when I bend your knee. Now whether it's your Medial or Lateral Meniscus is yet to be determined, but the effects are still the same. Now considering you're still able to walk on your own the tear is likely still in the red zone which is good, and the percentage of patients who suffer this kind of injury the vast majority make a full recover if surgery is required. However if your tear progressing deeper into what we call the white zone then the ratio is considerably lower.

When the Doctor finishes she tails off in her speech and Eagles sits there expecting the worst as she pushes Quinzel further on the matter

Madison Eagles: How much lower?

Doc pauses for a brief moment before telling Eagles the news she doesn't want to here.

Doctor Quinzel: .. It's questionable, but as of right now that's a non-issue.

Madison Eagles: But what about my match tonight?

Doctor Quinzel: Well without a scan I'd have to recommend pulling out of tonight until we know the full extent of what we're dealing with here.

Madison Eagles: That's unacceptable to me.

Surprised by Madison's resilience, Doctor Quinzel leans up against her desk as the two continue to converse

Doctor Quinzel: I've got to say Madison, I don't think you're seeing the big picture here.

Madison Eagles: Don't tell me about the big picture, I've been champion for less than a month and I'm not going to give it up that easily.

Doctor Quinzel: I understand that, but somethings are more important than championships, if you go out there tonight you risk further injury and then who knows? Maybe that four weeks turns to more, worst case scenario you suffer a serious injury and you never comeback, and then what?

Despite Doctor Quinzel's best attempts for logic to prevail Madison doesn't appear to be listening, and has only one thing on her mind

Madison Eagles: What's the best case scenario?

Doctor Quinzel: Best case, you go out there and nothing happens, but...

Before the Doc can say anything else Madison interrupts her

Madison Eagles: Well I guess you've made this pretty easy then haven't you.

Both women stay still in silence for a few seconds before Quinzel speaks up attempting to comfort Madison Eagles in her decision knowing that this couldn't of been an easy decision to make

Doctor Quinzel: Listen I know it's hard, but you're doing the right thing, at least now you can comeback and...

As Doctor Quinzel is speaking, Madison looks up at her not knowing what she's talking about as she interrupts her again

Madison Eagles: What are you talking about?

Doctor Quinzel: You've got to be kidding me? You're going out there?

Madison Eagles: I appreciate your concern, but you're not my manager, you're my doctor.

Doctor Quinzel: And as your Doctor, I can't recommend you do this.

Madison Eagles: Sorry, but that's not going to happen. Doctor Isley seems to think I can get by.

Upon hearing that her patient has already spoke to another Doctor, Doctor Quinzel stands up as the news comes to a surprise to her

Doctor Quinzel: Isley? She seems a bit leafy.

Madison Eagles: I don't know she seemed like a pretty fun gu..

Before Madison can finish what she's about to say she's stopped by the Doctor

Doctor Quinzel: Please don't. I've heard them all before.

Knowing that she's unable to change Madison's mind, Quinzel accepts fate and begrudgingly wishes her well

Doctor Quinzel: Take care of yourself tonight.

Madison Eagles: Thanks, see you later Doc.

With that said Madison stands up and slowly walks out of the Doctor's Office, as Quinzel shakes her head and mutters to herself

Doctor Quinzel: I thought they locked up the crazy ones.

As she stand sin her office alone, Quinzel walks over to her desk and presses her buzzer to speak to her receptionist

Doctor Quinzel: Mr. Santana, who's my next patient?

She then let's go of the buzzer and waits a second or two for a response

Mr. Santana: That would be a Mr. Jay.

As she hears the news of her next client, Doctor Quinzel perks up as she responds to her receptionist

Doctor Quinzel: Mr. Jay? Send him in.

As Doctor Quinzel awaits her next patient the cameras fade out to end the segment...

Hi, Jon.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Tumblr_n6cwtbkeHD1tt2jjyo2_250

10/10 promo Bang will read again.
Back to top Go down
z50Shades0fCRAY
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:26 pm

*The lights in the arena go dark, suddenly the tron comes on, and on the screen is a superstar with his back turned to the audience      

Jim Ross
What is going on here?

Michael Cole
I'm not entirely sure if I'm honest

Anonymous Superstar
I... am... back!

*The superstar turns around and reveals himself*

Michael Cole
Is that? It is!

Jim Ross
Oh my gawd!

Jerry Lawler
Curtis Axel?! But I thought he left?!

Curtis Axel
That's right, the 3rd generation superstar, Curtis Axel! Has returned to XWL, and I am bringing an Era of PERFECTION! back with me, I am better than ever before, and I am back for 2 reasons!
1. To win titles
2. To establish myself as the perfect wrestler!
And what better place to do that than in XWL? Anybody who stands in my way of achieving these goals, well let's just say they won't be standing at all after I've finished with 'em, I will NOT allow only one of these goals to be achieved, oh no, I must accomplish both of these goals to forever be remembered as the perfect wrestler, but I can guarantee that I WILL achieve both goals, because I am BETTER than perfect! Once I win the first title in XWL, there will be no stopping me, not even the World Champion Dean Ambrose will be able to halt the Era of PERFECTION I am bringing to XWL! But as a wise man once said, big things have small beginnings. You'll be seeing me again real soon!

Jim Ross
I am absolutely shocked!

Jerry Lawler
Something tells me we can expect big things from Curtis Axel, I could sense his determination oozing through the screen!

Michael Cole
Well, we'll be back after this short break here at XWL Supremacy

*Camera fades to the break, and then to the next segment/match*
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:51 pm

As we return to ringside, we see Justin Roberts standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand. He begins to speak into it.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Jpd2dh

[Justin Roberts]
"Ladies and Gentlemen! I've just been informed that Tyler Breeze has just entered the building."

The audience gives a mixed reaction for the name Tyler Breeze, as some are aware of him, while others are not.

[Jerry Lawler]
"Who?"

[Michael Cole]
"What do you mean who?! Have you been living under a rock? Everyone knows who Tyler Breeze is!"

[Jim Ross]
"Well, obviously not everyone Cole."

[Michael Cole]
"For you two halfwits and the rest of these shut-ins watching, Tyler Breeze claims to be the most gorgeous man on planet Earth... in which I would agree. The man goes by many names. Names like: "Prince Pretty", "The Gorgeous One", "King of Cuteville", and so much more!"

[Jerry Lawler]
"Jeez... If you like him so much, why don't you just marry him?"

[Michael Cole]
"Oh, real original, Lawler."

[Jim Ross]
"I just hope this Tyler Breeze guy isn't as annoying as you make him seem."

As this short segment comes to a close, we transition into the next portion of our show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:29 am

Oreo wrote:

[Justin Roberts]
"Ladies and Gentlemen! I've just been informed that Tyler Breeze has just entered the building."

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 981
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 am

The camera cuts away backstage where we see Renee Young standing in front of John Cena's locker room with a microphone in her hand.

Renee Young
Ladies and Gentlemen, here I am, standing outside the locker room of one of the superstars competing for the right to call themselves the King of the Ring, John Cena. After my interview with him last week, I've been itching for the chance to interview him again, and I've just received word that he's about to..

Renee stops mid-sentence as the door to the locker room swings open behind her, and John Cena steps out, and the crowd comes alive. Renee skips the introductions and sticks the microphone out in front of John.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 1wfYwcz

John Cena
Oh.. Hello there Rene.

Cena looks around, waiting for Renne to move the microphone back, but as time passes by, Cena starts to feel awkward, and speaks once more.

John Cena
Was there something you wanted?

Renee pulls her arm back and speaks into the microphone.

Renee Young
John, last week when I spoke to you, well, I'd be lying if I told you that it was the strangest interview I've ever given, but it ranks quite high on the list. At first you seemed almost defeated, and then all of a sudden it was like you turned into an entirely different person right in front of my eyes, and I'm just not sure what to make of that.

John Cena
I made a mistake, I let my feelings get the better of me, and I spent a week feeling sorry for myself, but now I just want to forget about it. I know it isn't the ideal situation, I did lose to Bobby Roode, but last week I turned that around, and whether Paul wants to admit it or not, deep inside, he knows that last week, I defeated Cesaro legitimately, if I hadn't, I wouldn't be here today preparing for one of the biggest matches of my career against Randy Orton. So to answer your question Renee, don't make anything out of it, just forget about it.

Renee Young
I suppose I can try it your way... But speaking about Paul Heyman, I'm not sure if you heard what he had to say before the show tonight...

Cena cuts across Renee before she can finish her sentence.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 YXJHHOP

John Cena
Yes... Yes, I heard what Paul Heyman had to say earlier tonight, he spoke his mind, and he was right about one thing, Mr. McMahon will never be a Paul Heyman guy! As for the rest of his rant, not a word of it made any sense to me. I understand Paul is Cesaro's manager, and he isn't happy that his client was unsuccessful last week, but to accuse me of cheating, claiming that Cesaro didn't lose last week? How does that make any sense? Everyone saw me hit Cesaro with the Attitude Adjustment on Friday night, and everyone watched as the referee counted to three and Paul's jaw hit the floor, whether he likes it or not, it's in the record books, John Cena defeated Cesaro in the semi-finals of the King of the Ring tournament, fair and square. Paul has done everything that he can to make my life a living hell these past couple of months, and it burns him inside to know that he's failed... That everything he threw at me, I threw right back with twice the force. Not Edge, not Goldberg, not Prince Devitt, not Brock Lesnar and not Cesaro, not one of them could put me down for the count! Paul knows he's been beaten, that he's run out of options, so he resorts to begging the XWL Universe to boycott my match, but I urge the universe, don't buy into Paul Heyman's words. Whether you like me or you  hate me, I can promise you this, if you miss this match, you'll be kicking yourselves for weeks.

Cena moves to leave, but Renee holds him back.

Renee Young
One last thing before you go, John. Paul Heyman wasn't the only one to speak his mind earlier tonight, Randy Orton also had plenty to say...

Cena cuts Renee off again.

John Cena
I know, I know, Randy Orton doesn't just want to beat me tonight, he wants to destroy me, dismantle me, and end my career. He said the same thing the week before Final Stand, but here I am, still standing. Randy's words don't bother me, and they definitely do not frighten me. I know Randy is unstable, but I also know that his fists usually can't cash the check that his mouth writes. Now if you'll excuse me Renee, there's somewhere I have to be.

Cena walks away from Renee as the camera's follow him, he turns a corner and comes face to face with the General Manager, Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie McMahon
Oh, hello John, fancy seeing you here. Listen, I'm glad I saw you, I wanted to wish you good luck in your match with Randy Orton tonight.

John Cena
Thank you Steph.

Stephanie McMahon
You're welcome John... Oh, and I do hope that you're ready for this, because we both know that if it wasn't for me, you wouldn't even be here tonight, and I can make it so that you aren't here next week as well... So again, good luck.

Stephanie walks past Cena, leaving him taken aback by hear threat, he turns back to her, but she's already gone. Cena shakes his head as the camera cuts away.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:06 am

Quite enjoyed That Cena interview, liked how he touched on that Heyman opening, and on what Orton had to say earlier too. Yay for both opponents in The KOTR Finals promoing so early in the show.  cheers 

Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:14 pm

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 W0AcNWu

[Jerry “The King” Lawler] Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Supremacy. Up next we’ve got an exclusive interview with XWL’s newest signee, Sami Zayn! The world traveled athlete has wrestled in all corners of the world and he has finally made his way to the premiere brand of XWL, we’re going to head to ringside to Renee Young to kick this off.

[Renee Young] Hello everybody! Please do me a huge favour in welcoming the newest member of the XWL roster, put your hands together for the one, the only, Sami Zayn!!

The fans give a warm welcome to the debuting superstar as he walks onto the stage with his arms open in shock at the welcoming reaction he’s getting.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 VtrahmC

He tips his hat to the crowd with a smile wide across his face before saluting them.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 TJKH0zj

Next he doesn’t waste any time high fiving as many fans as he can enjoying every second of his moment.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 1oKl2Ya

He reaches the end of one aisle high fiving as many fans as possible and runs back up the ramp and does it all again for the fans on the other side of the aisle making sure he gets everyone. He nods his head looking out at the crowd before climbing the steps and motioning his arm upwards for them to get louder and louder as they do, he takes a deep breath before climbing into the ring as he poses for the fans.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 MniREx4

He climbs onto the turnbuckle and takes off his hat and bows to the crowd thanking them, he jumps off the turnbuckle putting his hat back on and shakes Renee Young’s hand enthusiastically.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 SFD6t6A

He wipes the nervous sweat from his forehead as his music dies down and Renee speaks as Sami can’t help but look out at the crowd with a smile.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 5nOvnOr

[Renee Young] Well, Sami, it looks like they like you already, welcome to XWL! You’ve got to tell us how you’re feeling right now!

[Sami Zayn] Words can hardly describe it Renee, it’s amazing! I’ve worked so hard for so long and to stand in an XWL ring at long last.. I can safely say it’s the proudest moment of my life, everything I’ve done in this business in the past finally feels worth it being right here, right now.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 73ihnan

[Renee Young] To me it feels like you fit right in here, this is your new home! You’ve had a long and storied road to getting to XWL, a lot of ups and downs I’m sure. Now that you’re finally here at the pinnacle of wrestling why introduce yourself to all of us?!

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Ga2afeE

[Sami Zayn] Well, alright! My name’s Sami Zayn, I know it’s not the most exciting name to hit XWL but what can you do.. Umm, I like reading, long walks on the beach… Am I doing this right? *Sami lets out a little laugh.* But seriously, I’ve been wrestling for just about twelve years now, I’m not sure if many of you guys even know me but I’m not going anywhere so you better get used to seeing this smiling face everywhere. You can say it’s been a pretty long road to XWL for me in comparison to others, it wasn’t as simple as making waves and getting signed. It took a while for XWL to even take a look at me because let’s face it, looks wise, I’m not a Randy Orton, I’m not a Shawn Michaels. But thankfully this business isn’t all about the looks! Once I started training to become a wrestler, the addiction to all of this started.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 U43nSxU

[Sami Zayn] A healthy addiction! Might I add.. I started off small, my first goal was to simply wrestle a match, then wrestle 5, then 10, then 20. Then I moved onto bigger goals such as wrestling in different countries, different companies. And now I stand before you 12 years later with over a decade of worldwide experience and thousands of matches under my belt ready to tackle what could possibly be the biggest hurdle of my career. I can proudly say I’ve done a lot in wrestling but until I conquer XWL I’ll never really feel like I’ve “made it”. I’m promising each and every one of you right now that XWL isn’t going to change me those of you who know me already know that I’m humble. I’ll stay back after a show and make sure every person who wants an autograph or picture gets one and leaves with a smile on their face.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 2adHVr1

[Sami Zayn] I guess I’m just a nice guy. But that shouldn’t be mistaken for a weakness in the ring because once that bell rings I’m all business, but I’m just glad to be here. I know there’s going to be people who are going to underestimate me and take me lightly because of my kind nature but that’s just another person for me to prove wrong. But those kinda guys just need to realise that I’m here for the fans, without them, we’re nothing. And all of those “bad guys” who turn their backs on the same fans who made them into the stars they are today are forgetting who really made them and that they were just a fan before too. That’s why each and every night I say thank you to the fans who show up because they’re the reason I’ve been able to support myself and put food on my table. But now it’s a whole different ballgame, it’s not wrestling in high school gyms selling my own t-shirts so I can have enough gas money to drive home, I mean here I am standing in front of thousands and thousands of people who all love wrestling!

Sami looks out to the crowd with a stunned glare once again before turning back to Renee.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 3APQsbD

[Sami Zayn] And whenever I look out into that crowd I fall in love with this business all over again, it’s a feeling that I can’t put into words. There’s nobody who can take this moment away from me, it’s something I never forget and hell, my mom’s here too! How great is that?

Sami brings Renee over to the ropes and points out his mom.

[Sami Zayn] Can we get a camera on her?!

The camera pans to Sami’s mom in the front row as the fans cheer and break out into a “Sami’s mom!” chant as he breaks out in laughter moving back to the center of the ring.

[Sami Zayn] She’s gonna kill me for that..

[Renee Young] Is there any last comments you’d like to make to close out your debut interview tonight?

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 8eDNKLL

[Sami Zayn] I’ll try to sum it up as best as I can. Thank you. Thank you to each and every fan who has paid to see me before and supported me on my way to the dance, because this is the dance! And for those of you who haven’t had the chance to see me in the ring yet, sit back and enjoy the ride and prepare for your whole outlook on wrestling to change for the better! I’ll be giving 110% each and every night with my heart on my sleeve and hopefully some day I’ll win you all over, I’d also like to thank XWL management for letting me have this time on a Pay Per View like this. It’s an honour to be here, I won’t take up anymore of your time. Enjoy the rest of the show guys, I know I will!!

Sami’s theme song hits yet again as he takes off his hat and bows to the crowd once more, he puts his hat back on shaking Renee’s hand when all of a sudden his theme song stops and it’s cut off by the voice of a man all too familiar to the XWL Universe and the crowd immediately start to boo the arrival of Paul Heyman as he starts off with his all but too famous line as he walks out onto the stage

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 IlmCIiq

Paul Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman...

And boos continue for Heyman as he slowly starts to walk down the ring to the ring and he goes through the formalities of properly introducing himself to the crowd

Paul Heyman: And I am here tonight as the strategist behind the Conqueror, THE BEAST INCARNATE, BROCK LESNAR!.. And as the man behind the latest Paul Heyman guy, a man who is ready to take XWL by force, THE EXTREME MACHINE Bully Ray! And as the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless, my best friend in the world, who also just so happens to be the best wrestler in the world and he just so happens to be the holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase which means he holds the very fate of the XWL World Heavyweight championship in his hands, and that means we will crown a new XWL World Heavyweight champion whenever he chooses, that man being my client and best friend...

As per usual when Heyman mentions the name of every bodies favorite Paul Heyman Guy, the Best in the World who just so happens to hail from just a stones throw away in Chicago, the fans say along his name in their thousands

Paul Heyman: CM Punk!

As the crowd erupt in applause for Punk, Heyman stops in his tracks as he soaks in the love his his client

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Vf3LUSW

Paul Heyman: I'm sorry, CM Punk isn't out here right now, he's out back getting ready for his match tonight, so you'll have to be a little bit louder if you want him to hear you, so allow me to lead you in once again. MY CLIENT

Due to the request of Paul Heyman the crowd again shout out the name of their favorite superstar this time much louder than previous

Paul Heyman: C...M...Punk!

As the crowd cheer they start to chant Punk's name repeatedly. "CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!" forcing Heyman to stand there waiting for the noise to die down which he's more than happy to do, then when the volume from the crowd slowly decreases Heyman nods in approval as he starts to speak once again

Paul Heyman: That's more like it. And if you loved that one, then you'll love what I have for you right now, because I just so happen to be the advocate to the pound for pound strongest man in XWL today, the Swiss Superman, the NEW Next Big Thing! The true King of the Ring and he is the undisputed King of Swing, Cesaro!

Heyman spreads his arms out wide expecting an outburst in support for his wronged client however the crowd are split between cheers and boos for him, the majority of which are still intent on booing him however as we've seen in previous weeks a small yet ever growing portion of fans are starting the change their tune on Cesaro as they proudly display "Cesaro Section" signs cheering the Swiss Superman on, then as Heyman continues speaking he slowly enters the ring to stand across from Sami Zayn

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 UpqrQ6Q

Paul Heyman: But right now, Mr. Zayn I have a bone to pick with you, because while you might not realise it, but your standing in Cesaro's ring, and tonight my friend is not the night to be on Cesaro's bad side. And whether you see it or not, but your presence in XWL has caused a little bit of a stir, the hottest free agent in the business today has found his way into an XWL ring and right now you stand inside that ring and you don't even seem to have a grasp on what this means. Firstly I would be re-missed if I didn't admit that from what I've seen of you, what I've heard about you, even what I've heard from you, what I've read about you online, what these people have worte about you, I'll admit it I'm impressed by you. I am. And you might not know this right now, but my admitting I'm impressed by someone is a pretty big deal, but as impressed as I was when I first laid my eyes on Brock Lesnar, not as impressed as I was when I first saw Bully Ray or Cesaro, and certainly not as impressed when I first laid my eyes on CM Punk. You're good, but you're not Paul Heyman Guy good.

Upon Heyman dismissing Sami Zayn's credentials the crowd start to boo Heyman again fully believing in the abilities in the XWL newcomer

Paul Heyman: And how nice of it, for your debut, your big arrival to be in front of your mother no less.

The crowd let out an "oooooooh" feeling that Paul is about to cross a line, as he walks over to the side of the ring nearest Sami's mother and he leans over the ropes to introduce himself to her in a rather patronizing tone

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 ZqOi0Bx

Paul Heyman: Shalom Mrs. Zayn, how very nice to meet you, my name in case you didn't know is Paul Heyman, and I'm sure you're very proud of your son. I would be too, your son's worked very had to get here.

Then almost mid-sentence Heyman turns around to face Sami Zayn as he continues speaking at him

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 UuE4o9j

Paul Heyman: Which is why it would my honor, my honor to introduce to you the measuring stick around here just so you and your mom are fully aware of the caliber of superstar you will be facing each and every week, so without further a due I give to you, my client, Cesaro!

Heyman gestures towards to the titantron as the theme of his client, Cesaro starts to blast through out the arena as all eyes quickly switch to the stage

As Cesaro walks out onto the stage his eyes are fixated on the ring as he quickly storms down the ramp with no fanfare on show clearly still seething from last weeks events

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 YT0IshT

Jim Ross: He doesn't look to be in a good mood.

Michael Cole: And who can blame him, after the week he's had? I'd be upset if I was him too, he was robbed of his destiny last week, you don't just get over that over night.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: In your eyes maybe, but from where I was sat Cena did nothing wrong, Cesaro lost fair and square.

Michael Cole: Oh come on, everyone knows Cena could never beat Cesaro. He's a Paul Heyman guy, that say's it right there. Nobody can beat Cesaro! And if I was Sami Zayn I'd get out of that ring as soon as I possibly could.

When Cesaro hastily gets to ringside he slides into the ring underneath the bottom rope and walks right up to Sami Zayn getting in his face as the two men square up nose to nose trying to intimidate the other shoving each other back and forth as the crowd starts to sense something is about to happen between these two men

Jim Ross: Whoa, things are getting a little heated right now. They're nose to nose, Zayn and Cesaro. Heyman said Cesaro won't be held responsible for his actions tonight, and it looks like he's ready for a fight.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: But Sami Zayn isn't backing down, he's ready for this. I don't quite understand what's going on, but...

Jim Ross: But this is completely unprecedented, what's Cesaro's problem with Zayn? If he has a problem with someone he should take it up with them.

Michael Cole: Oh like he'd so stupid enough to do that, that kind of thing would get you fired.

As Zayn and Cesaro continue to square up, Heyman pulls his client away from Sami Zayn forcing himself between them making some space as he attempts to calm down his client

Jim Ross: Heyman having to calm his client down. He needs to get him under control.

Michael Cole: But this is the fire he's been talking about all along, why would you want to get on Cesaro's bad side?

Still keeping Zayn and Cesaro separated, Heyman tries to calm Cesaro down speaking to him off microphone as Sami Zayn watches on from the other side of the ring

Paul Heyman: Woah, calm down. Calm down, you've got to cool it. I know you're upset, I'm upset too, you don't think I'm upset, but now is not the time for this. Not now. You're a Paul Heyman guy, trust me with this. Trust me, you don't fight for free. Not tonight. Not now.

As he feels his client is now under control, Heyman bends over and picks his microphone back up as he turns his attention back to Sami Zayn, keeping one arm back to try and stop Cesaro from going for Sami once again

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 UHK69NI

Paul Heyman: Mr. Zayn, I would like to extended my sincerest apology for my client's reaction, it's not been a good few days for him, I'm sure you're aware of what happened and I'm sure you agree with us, that my client Cesaro right now should be getting prepared to be crowned the 2014 King of the Ring, but clearly that is not the case, and I'm sure you're just as sickened by it as we are. Just like the people of Milwaukee, Wisconsin are!

Falling for Heyman's obvious suck up the Milwaukee crowd erupt in a loud cheer for the mention of their home town as Heyman looks on more than delighted with himself

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 AiclSeX

Paul Heyman: See, there IS such thing as a smart crowd. Congratulation's Milwaukee. But Sami Zayn, you've not been formally introduced, this is my client, Cesaro. And Cesaro is a former three time United States champion, my client has defeated former World Champion after former World champion, my client Cesaro is the fastest rising star in XWL today. MY CLIENT Cesaro is a Superior Being, my client, Cesaro is the greatest wrestler since my client CM Punk, my client Cesaro is the strongest wrestler since my client Brock Lesnar, and my client Cesaro is the epitome for what the perfect wrestler is. I could stand here all day and tell you how great my client Cesaro really is, in just one language, let alone five. Ladies and Gentlemen and Sami Zayn, my client is the measuring stick in XWL, the Swiss Superman, I give to you, Sami Zayn, MY CLIENT Ces..ar..o!

Again as Heyman properly introduces Sami Zayn to his client the crowd are split into boos and cheers with the majority still booing Cesaro and his manager however the die hard Cesaro fans still continue to cheer for him then as the crowd noise quietens down, Paul Heyman introduces his client to the man standing opposite him in a mocking, dismissive tone

Paul Heyman: And this, Cesaro, is Sami Zayn.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 8Jr6DpO

[Sami Zayn] No need to introduce me, trust me Paul. Cesaro and I have known eachother for a very long time..

Sami looks past Heyman making eye contact with Cesaro as both men stare down.

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 VYyO1Pu

[Sami Zayn] We’ve fought against eachother all over the world and I have a lot of respect for him, well, I thought I did. The Cesaro I know wouldn’t be throwing a temper tantrum because he didn’t advance in the King of the Ring tournament and he definitely wouldn’t play second fiddle to a guy like you, Paul. I know I try to be a humble and respectful kinda guy but when you interrupt a moment that I’ve been working my whole life for I’m just not gonna be happy, let alone mentioning my mother.. So Paul, unless you want to get caught in the cross fire right now I suggest you waddle out of the ring because it’s about to get nasty.

The fans begin to rise out of their seats as Sami takes off his hat and throws it down to the ground, he walks over to Renee and suggests that she get out of the ring as she obliges. Cesaro looks like he’s ready to fight too as he takes the towel from around his neck and throws it down. Sami takes off his jacket now motioning for Cesaro to bring it on but as Cesaro is about to pounce Heyman steps in the way as he can be seen saying over and over “you don’t fight for free!!” as Cesaro nods his head. The fans boo as Sami opens his arms in confusion as Heyman leads Cesaro out of the ring, once they make it outside the fans begin to boo until Sami appears out of nowhere diving out of the ring with a senton taking out Cesaro!! The fans go wild as Sami points at Heyman now as Paul begins to beg for forgiveness, Sami takes him by the suit jacket and rolls him into the ring. He shoves Heyman into the corner and goes to the opposite side stamping his foot causing the fans to clap behind him. Heyman is frozen with fear in the corner, Sami sprints across the ring looking for the helluva kick but Cesaro gets in just in time and uppercuts Sami just as he was running towards him. Cesaro cracks his neck and picks up Zayn for the Neutralizer but Sami flips Cesaro over! Sami moves to the ropes goading Cesaro towards him and when Cesaro runs at him Zayn ducks and pulls down the top rope causing Cesaro to fumble outside. Heyman gets out of the ring pulling Cesaro up the ramp trying to calm him down as Zayn stands tall in the ring. Then after a second or two the camera cuts to Cesaro and his manager Paul Heyman standing on the ramp as Heyman tries to talk Cesaro out of doing something he might regret

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 N2isbOI

Paul Heyman: It's over, don't go back down there, you've got nothing to gain. We don't fight for free.  We've already made enemies tonight, we can't afford this. Not tonight, not ever. You don't fight for free, you'll have to wait.

As Heyman and Cesaro stand half way up the ramp still visibly annoyed by what's just transpired Heyman starts to look for something on the floor as he tries to salvage the night for his client

Paul Heyman: I need a mic.

Whilst Heyman continues looking for a microphone, a Crew Member hands him a microphone as they still stand on the ramp and Heyman taps the top to ensure it's turned on before he starts to berate Sami Zayn whose still standing in the ring

Paul Heyman: Do you know what you've just done? You just laid your hands on me, do you have any idea what that means? You've just made the biggest mistake of your life. I know you're riding high on finally getting the call up to the big time, but you've just bit off more than you can handle. You want Cesaro? Is that what you want? That's what you want isn't it? Sami Zayn vs Cesaro!?

When Heyman issues the challenge the crowd cheer in anticipation for the match tonight as the camera cuts back to Sami Zayn who nods seemingly accepting the challenge then as the crowd noise levels out Heyman raises his microphone to his mouth once again

Paul Heyman: Then you've got it!

As the match is made official the crowd burst out in cheers again in excitement for the debut match of Sami Zayn in XWL as Heyman looks down to the ring grinning knowing exactly what's going to come next

Paul Heyman: Just not tonight.

And as soon as that the crowds cheers turn to boos following the disappointment in the match being pulled out from underneath them as easily as the challenge was issued and Heyman drops his microphone on the ramp as he turns to his client

XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 FjeQG53

Paul Heyman: Come on, let's go.

With nothing more to say Heyman and Cesaro slowly starts to back up the ramp and the cameras cut back to a disappointed Sami Zayn standing in the ring

Michael Cole: Talk about an explosive first night for Sami Zayn, I don't think anyone was expecting this to turn out how it did. Let alone Sami Zayn.

Jim Ross: He came out here to introduce himself to the XWL Universe, but when Heyman came out here you just knew to expect something was about to happen.

Jerry “The King” Lawler: But I don't think anyone expected this, we all heard what Heyman had to say for himself at the start of the show, but I wouldn't of expected him or Cesaro for that matter to spoil Sami Zayn's party.

Jim Ross: Zayn held his own though, and as he just saw he had Cesaro reeling.

Michael Cole: But it was a cheap shot. Anyone could do that with an unfair advantage. Sami Zayn is nothing but a cheap shot artist.

With the camera still fixed on Sami Zayn in the ring his music starts to play once again

Sami puts his jacket and hat back on reorganising himself. He picks up a microphone again once Cesaro and Paul Heyman are out of sight.

[Sami Zayn] Sooner or later both of those men are going to get what they deserve.. but as for now, thank you all so much for the warm welcome and enjoy the rest of the show!

The always humble Zayn puts his microphone down and poses for the crowd as they cheer him on wrapping up his rollercoaster ride of a debut segment here in XWL as we fade out to a video package for one third of tonight's main event.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:54 pm

Pack it in boys, we've got our promo of the pay-per-view right there. Fantastic back and forth between Heyman/Zayn didn't expect him to come out during the interview so that was a great surprise. Much like Bo/Neville last month's PPV, this promo is the prime example of how you create a feud with instant interest, it had it all, and I'm looking forward to following this Zayn/Cesaro feud.

What an awesome Pay-Per-View, ALREADY. And we've still got five days left, super pumped for what else we might see.  :gig: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014   XWL Supremacy:  6/6/2014  -  6/13/2014 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 6/6/2014 - 6/13/2014
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next