Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Triple H Contract

Go down 
+5
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
Bang
Raw Is Jericho1
P.R Son
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Triple H Contract - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Name:Triple H
GT:WWEPats28
Alignment Face
Schudule:anytime except when wrestling's on
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:13 pm

lol I saw "Triple H contract" in the news feed and thought to myself.. "Oh this oughtta be good". It's already 2 pages long lol
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
I say he goes to Krzy, he's a Krzy bastard
I'm only allowed one guy. Embarassed

And only Gr8 should be Triple H, tbh.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Isn't everyone allowed two? lol
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Isn't everyone allowed two? lol
My internets has a bandwidth limit, so I'm only good for one match a week. Plus most of the good guys are taken. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm

E/T wrote:
Vice wrote:
Just figured I'd throw my thoughts in to this contract. I'd say denied until we knows Pats will stay and play good as HHH because I'm sure ET and other admins wouldn't want HHH to be dropped once again after somebody does nothing as him(No Offense Pats, Not Saying You Will Drop Him or Not Do Good) peace

Well to be honest with how shitty Triple H has been for ages it's not like one more person could do ANY worse. He can't ruin him because he's already been ruined by being tossed around from player to player to player to player to player to player to player...This could be a while...
I miss gr8 cartman sad

Gazza wrote:
Adam wrote:
Triple H Contract - Page 2 0bix7

But that's Mr.Fn.
Sad
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

E/T wrote:
Vice wrote:
Just figured I'd throw my thoughts in to this contract. I'd say denied until we knows Pats will stay and play good as HHH because I'm sure ET and other admins wouldn't want HHH to be dropped once again after somebody does nothing as him(No Offense Pats, Not Saying You Will Drop Him or Not Do Good) peace

Well to be honest with how shitty Triple H has been for ages it's not like one more person could do ANY worse. He can't ruin him because he's already been ruined by being tossed around from player to player to player to player to player to player to player...This could be a while...

Yet when I offer my opinions you bitch at me to leave it up to the admins to decide plain mischief:

It's a conspiracy gr8
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Well, since this is basically a free-for-all, I suppose I'll say something on the subject. Since I've only been here for a matter of weeks, I don't know much about how people "play" or promo with certain characters. So I'm not really one to say who should be Triple H, first because I'm not an admin, and second, again, because I don't know that much about the players yet. But I think the admins should allow whoever they think will stick with Triple H and actually promo well with him, not just someone who could be him, but someone who should. Just saying, that's what I think, carry on. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2