Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Triple H.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shootist
New Talent
Shootist

Contract for Triple H. Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 1:07 am

GamerTag: RAGEnDESTROY
Superstar Name: Triple H (Undecided but probably H from around 2002ish.)
Schedule: Pretty much anytime. GMT.
Finishers: Pedigree
Signatures: Spinebuster
Skype Name: smacktage

anything else just ask.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 11:40 am

Contract approved be sure to read over all the rules, currently, we're in the middle of a PPV which if you'd like you could always post a promo on for Triple H's return, but after the end of next week we'll be taking a 2 week break as a "recharge" for our members as well to allow time for enough people to get the new game. Your first card you'll have a match on would be the week of November 13th. I've added you on skype so if you have any questions just lemme know there or simply ask them here it's up to you. But welcome to XWL we hope you enjoy yourself here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shootist
New Talent
Shootist

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 12:32 am

P.R Son wrote:
Contract approved be sure to read over all the rules, currently, we're in the middle of a PPV which if you'd like you could always post a promo on for Triple H's return, but after the end of next week we'll be taking a 2 week break as a "recharge" for our members as well to allow time for enough people to get the new game. Your first card you'll have a match on would be the week of November 13th. I've added you on skype so if you have any questions just lemme know there or simply ask them here it's up to you. But welcome to XWL we hope you enjoy yourself here Very Happy

Okay, thank you, perfect.
I'll hold off until after the two week break to start with promos. That gives me time to fix my PC instead of using my phone.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to do online matches just shoot me a friend request.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 am

Has HHH came back to XWL because he is angry with wade Barrett for using his signature weapon, the sledgehammer
, to take out JBL so now he joins the Cabinet to extract his revenge?
Back to top Go down
Shootist
New Talent
Shootist

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 2:53 pm

imagohard2nite wrote:
Has HHH came back to XWL because he is angry with wade Barrett for using his signature weapon, the sledgehammer
, to take out JBL so now he joins the Cabinet to extract his revenge?

oh jeez, It didn't even enter my head that the previous H would have left a story... I best go see what I can find on that.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2017 1:11 pm

about time you got your lazy ass back into this good to have you back buddy time to make some noise Cool
Back to top Go down
Shootist
New Talent
Shootist

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 8:41 am

Pringle96` wrote:
about time you got your lazy ass back into this good to have you back buddy time to make some noise Cool

I know right? only took me three years. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Contract for Triple H. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Triple H.
Page 1 of 1