An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 video game.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
League Owner

AUSTIN
Head Of Graphics

TYLER
Weekly Booking

LEGAL
Card Formatting

TANGO
Title History

LAZY
General Support

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 Contract for Triple H.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shootist
New Talent
New Talent
avatar

Posts : 8
Likes : 0
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Contract for Triple H.   Sat 21 Oct - 1:07

GamerTag: RAGEnDESTROY
Superstar Name: Triple H (Undecided but probably H from around 2002ish.)
Schedule: Pretty much anytime. GMT.
Finishers: Pedigree
Signatures: Spinebuster
Skype Name: smacktage

anything else just ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6454
Likes : 90
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Sat 21 Oct - 11:40

Contract approved be sure to read over all the rules, currently, we're in the middle of a PPV which if you'd like you could always post a promo on for Triple H's return, but after the end of next week we'll be taking a 2 week break as a "recharge" for our members as well to allow time for enough people to get the new game. Your first card you'll have a match on would be the week of November 13th. I've added you on skype so if you have any questions just lemme know there or simply ask them here it's up to you. But welcome to XWL we hope you enjoy yourself here Very Happy

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shootist
New Talent
New Talent
avatar

Posts : 8
Likes : 0
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Sun 22 Oct - 0:32

@P.R Son wrote:
Contract approved be sure to read over all the rules, currently, we're in the middle of a PPV which if you'd like you could always post a promo on for Triple H's return, but after the end of next week we'll be taking a 2 week break as a "recharge" for our members as well to allow time for enough people to get the new game. Your first card you'll have a match on would be the week of November 13th. I've added you on skype so if you have any questions just lemme know there or simply ask them here it's up to you. But welcome to XWL we hope you enjoy yourself here Very Happy

Okay, thank you, perfect.
I'll hold off until after the two week break to start with promos. That gives me time to fix my PC instead of using my phone.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to do online matches just shoot me a friend request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 242
Likes : 2
Join date : 2014-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Mon 23 Oct - 8:04

Has HHH came back to XWL because he is angry with wade Barrett for using his signature weapon, the sledgehammer
, to take out JBL so now he joins the Cabinet to extract his revenge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shootist
New Talent
New Talent
avatar

Posts : 8
Likes : 0
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Mon 23 Oct - 14:53

@imagohard2nite wrote:
Has HHH came back to XWL because he is angry with wade Barrett for using his signature weapon, the sledgehammer
, to take out JBL so now he joins the Cabinet to extract his revenge?

oh jeez, It didn't even enter my head that the previous H would have left a story... I best go see what I can find on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pringle96`
Jobber
Jobber


Posts : 72
Likes : 1
Join date : 2016-06-01
Age : 22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Tue 24 Oct - 13:11

about time you got your lazy ass back into this good to have you back buddy time to make some noise Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shootist
New Talent
New Talent
avatar

Posts : 8
Likes : 0
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   Wed 25 Oct - 8:41

@Pringle96` wrote:
about time you got your lazy ass back into this good to have you back buddy time to make some noise Cool

I know right? only took me three years. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Contract for Triple H.   

Back to top Go down
 

Contract for Triple H.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Wolf Summoning Contract (Completed)
» Cat Summoning Contract.
» Fox Summoning Contract
» Scorpion Summoning Contract
» Raptor Summoning Contract

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: The GM Office-