Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Triple H Contract

Go down 
+5
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
Bang
Raw Is Jericho1
P.R Son
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Name:Triple H
GT:WWEPats28
Alignment Face
Schudule:anytime except when wrestling's on
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Unless Zander dropped him, he's taken. And besides, until you improve on your spamming, I'm not sure ET and crew will let you take him up.
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:
Unless Zander dropped him, he's taken. And besides, until you improve on your spamming, I'm not sure ET and crew will let you take him up.
Zander dropped him and i've been playing all week i don't spam anymore
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:55 pm

We'll see peace
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:
We'll see peace

Let the admins be the judge Smile
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm letting the admins be the judge, sir. peace
Back to top Go down
Raw Is Jericho1
Jobber
Raw Is Jericho1

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

i hate triple h lol
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Nice input.

I'd say give him afew test matches, with various people, preferably 1 v E/T, 1 vs Gaz, 1 vs FN or whatever, and if he's fine then let him be Triple H.
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:35 pm

BANG wrote:
Nice input.

I'd say give him afew test matches, with various people, preferably 1 v E/T, 1 vs Gaz, 1 vs FN or whatever, and if he's fine then let him be Triple H.
yeah lets do this
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:50 pm

Also, make it w/ manager vs w/ manager so whoever's not facing you can watch, to make sure you're not just playing nice for one match.
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:
Also, make it w/ manager vs w/ manager so whoever's not facing you can watch, to make sure you're not just playing nice for one match.

Mad
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:14 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Leave the decisions up to us thanks.

peace
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:25 pm

E/T wrote:
CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Leave the decisions up to us thanks.

peace

did ya get my PM?
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:43 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Triple H Contract 0bix7
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Adam wrote:
CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Triple H Contract 0bix7

But that's Mr.Fn.
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:45 pm

Gazza wrote:
Adam wrote:
Triple H Contract 0bix7

But that's Mr.Fn.

plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:54 pm

Adam wrote:
CycloneKill2012 wrote:

Triple H Contract 0bix7

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Triple H was available?

gr8
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Triple H was available?

gr8
yeah Zander dropped him and im gonna get him troll dance umad
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Not mad... just a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Just figured I'd throw my thoughts in to this contract. I'd say denied until we knows Pats will stay and play good as HHH because I'm sure ET and other admins wouldn't want HHH to be dropped once again after somebody does nothing as him(No Offense Pats, Not Saying You Will Drop Him or Not Do Good) peace
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Vice wrote:
Just figured I'd throw my thoughts in to this contract. I'd say denied until we knows Pats will stay and play good as HHH because I'm sure ET and other admins wouldn't want HHH to be dropped once again after somebody does nothing as him(No Offense Pats, Not Saying You Will Drop Him or Not Do Good) peace

Well to be honest with how shitty Triple H has been for ages it's not like one more person could do ANY worse. He can't ruin him because he's already been ruined by being tossed around from player to player to player to player to player to player to player...This could be a while...
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 pm

E/T wrote:
Vice wrote:

Well to be honest with how shitty Triple H has been for ages it's not like one more person could do ANY worse. He can't ruin him because he's already been ruined by being tossed around from player to player to player to player to player to player to player...This could be a while...

True True... Well, now we are just awaiting the final decision coffee
Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

E/T wrote:
Vice wrote:
Just figured I'd throw my thoughts in to this contract. I'd say denied until we knows Pats will stay and play good as HHH because I'm sure ET and other admins wouldn't want HHH to be dropped once again after somebody does nothing as him(No Offense Pats, Not Saying You Will Drop Him or Not Do Good) Triple H Contract 2785

to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player to player
Triple H Contract 390604
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 pm

I say he goes to Krzy, he's a Krzy bastard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Triple H Contract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Contract   Triple H Contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triple H Contract
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next