Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Who is Dave Crist?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

XWL.com Exclusive: Who is Dave Crist? Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Who is Dave Crist?   XWL.com Exclusive: Who is Dave Crist? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:35 pm

XWL.com Exclusive: Who is Dave Crist? C6feb9_405f07cccd164936a7f11d3e52696077.jpg_srz_250_500_85_22_0.50_1.20_0

Dave Crist is a high flyer from Dayton, Ohio and is a founding member of the stable Ohio Is 4 Killers (OI4K) who's previous members have gone on to accomplish a lot in the business such as Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose) and Sami Callihan. Dave is an accomplished tag team competitor, holding dozens of tag team gold with his brother in several different promotions across the world. Although he isn't an indy darling he has developed a small cult like following. In a recent interview I conducted with Mr. Crist, he stated to have one goal while he is here in XWL and that is to prove that he is the best member to have been in OI4K.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Who is Dave Crist?
Page 1 of 1