Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny King on his Victory & More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny King on his Victory & More Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny King on his Victory & More   XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny King on his Victory & More Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:33 pm

As the video opens, an interviewer is standing by with Kenny King, who's wiping the sweat from his forehead with a small towel. 

Interviewer
I'm standing by with Kenny King who just scored a big win over Rob Van Dam! Kenny, that's now two victories in a row for you, and after a long losing streak, how are you feeling? 

Kenny tosses the towel over his shoulder and sighs, placing one of his hands on the interviewer's shoulder. 

Kenny King
Well . . . Ugh, what's your name?

Interviewer
It's Chris!

Kenny King
Right. Well, Chris, I'm feeling pretty damn good! It's about time that I got back to my winning ways, but really, this is no surprise. I told everyone earlier in the night exactly what was going to happen. I made a promise, and I don't break my promises. Rob Van Dam gave me a good fight, but in the end, the better man got his hand raised. I'm feeling like I did when I first arrived in the XWL. I'm picking up some wins, gaining some momentum, and it's only a matter of time before I've got some gold around my waist once again! 

Chris
You talk an awful lot about championships, Kenny. Of course you are a former United States champion, do you feel . . . Weird, without a title now that you've felt what it's like to have one? Are you not content with just doing what you love to do, regardless of whether or not you've got a championship around your waist?

Kenny King
That's a stupid question, Chris. No I'm not content with just doing what I love to do. I'm here-- we're ALL here for one reason, and whether or not you're a crowd favorite, someone that the fans love to hate, or a seven foot monster, that reason is to prove that you are the best inside that ring. And there's no better way to do that then to be called a "champion". Sure, wrestling is my passion. I go out there and I give it my all week in and week out. But it's not to entertain the fans, it's not for fun. It's to show the world that there is NOBODY better than me on this mic and inside the ring. Now you asked me if I felt weird without a title around my waist? . . . No, no I don't. Because I know that it's only a matter of time until I hold gold in my hands once again. You win some and you lose some, Chris. But if you're like me, you win a LOT and you lose very little. I'm taking back my kingdom one step at a time. And to anybody who thinks that they're even remotely better than me . . . Meet me in the ring. And I'll show you exactly why they call me The Natural! 

Kenny smiles at Chris before walking off down the hallway, the video coming to an end.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny King on his Victory & More
Page 1 of 1