Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Kenny Omega Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jedicouncil05
Jobber

Kenny Omega Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Kenny Omega Contract    Kenny Omega Contract  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 10:52 am

GamerTag: jedicouncil05
Superstar Kenny Omega
Schedule: Im not ava wend till 9-10 pm est
Finishers: Fishermans Buster
Signatures: Underhook Piledriver

I want to apologies for my actions. I want to say my threats were targeted in the wrong way and im sorry. I like another shot. I have taken about a week to clear my head. I think I should come back home to what I know. I hope everyone welcomes me back with open arms.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

Kenny Omega Contract  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenny Omega Contract    Kenny Omega Contract  Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:08 pm

Jedi, after a lot of debating amongst the admin team as to what to do with this situation, you have ultimately been denied returning to XWL. As we do appreciate the fact that you've evaluated what you've done, we chose against allowing you reentry due to the things you did upon leaving. Just to cover our grounds, I'll explain:

Breaking the rules wasn't a gigantic issue. It erupted into something that could of been fixed. However, you decided to instead take a leave, after making a shoot promo saying you were heading to SOOL. Be it, we don't care what you do, we do care when you try to hurt our fed.

You decided to take it into your hands to steal members from XWL to SOOL, even though SOOL didn't want members that way. You asked Tango to go over there, and Plus, our IC Champ and Number One Contender for the World Title. You tried to convince them to leave XWL and move to another fed, trying to hurt us because we "hurt" you.

Allow us as an admin team, knowing from experience, to state that lying to people isn't the best way to gain their trust. Stating we: never liked you, targetted you, then fired you, is just blantantly lying. You broke the rules, and we attempted to inform you, just for you to act like nothing more than a brat.

We expect maturity in XWL, thus we will not be allowing you back until further notice. I can only hope you'll understand, but I'm sure you won't as you don't seem to grasp when you're in the wrong.

Thank you for reading this and your interest in coming back, however, this application has been denied.
Back to top Go down

Kenny Omega Contract
Page 1 of 1