Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny is King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny is King Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny is King   XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny is King Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:28 pm

After Supremacy ends and most of the crowd has left the building, Kenny King stands in a busy hallway, leaning up against some supply crates. People pass by as Josh Mathews gets ready to ask his first question.

Josh: Kenny, tonight we saw Eric Young get a huge upset victory over you in what can only be described as a. . . Brutal match. Your thoughts?

Kenny shakes his head and let's out a sigh.

-Kenny-
Would you get the hell out of here? Get, go!

Kenny swats Josh away then gets right in front of the camera.

-Kenny-
Let's get one thing clear, I did not lose tonight, no, Eric Young lost tonight. I offered him the chance to be something greater than himself, and you know what he did? He spit in my face. What you saw tonight, was not a hard earned, triumphant victory for Eric, it was a fluke, a lie. And while all his fans may be cheering and praising him, I know, that he's sitting at some bar, thinking about the opportunity he passed up to work with the King. Eric Young is still a joke, getting a so called 'victory' over me doesn't change that. You wanna know what it does change? Ha, well so do I. The fact is, Eric Young was never in my league, he isn't now, he wasn't then and he never will be. I am better than him, and everyone knows it, I just wish that he would open his eyes and accept it. But we can't always get what we want, can we? It's a shame, that he will always be at the bottom, running around in superhero outfits and pandering to his 'fans', while I am rising to the top, as it should be. And when I am at the top, looking down at Eric, he and everyone else will know, that Kenny is indeed, King.

With that, Kenny gives off a big smile and walks off screen, leaving the hectic hallway behind him.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Kenny is King
Page 1 of 1