Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods? Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods?   XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Woods stands in the ring, waiting for the crowd to die down. Unfortunately for him, it happens in a less than good way...

We're Here.....

XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods? A0lzdxB

The lights cut out as Wyatt and his lantern emerge from the shadows, onto the stage. He slowly stalks towards the ring, reaching the base before finding his usual seat at ringside. Woods looks towards the light, presumably preparing himself for the coming onslaught but just as he seems to make his move, Wyatt blows out the lamp, the lights come on, and Woods is surrounded! Woods looks left and sees Harper and to his right is Rowan and of course in front of him Bray Wyatt.

Woods starts challenging Bray, calling him to the ring but Wyatt only laughs and then drops to his knees, extending his arms out and then slowly tilting his head from it's snapped back position up towards Woods once again and as he does this he slowly moves his arms inwards to point at Woods and signal the assault! Harper and Rowan both charge in but Woods meets them both with a quick fist! He turns and tees off blows as fast as he can causing each of the Wyatt's to stagger. Woods turns from Harper to Rowan and start delivering some swift kicks to the gut. He tries keeping the pace up but as he turn around he gets LEVELED by a huige discus clothesline from Luke Harper!

XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods? YfkX3My

Woods lies motionless on the mat as Rowan regroups and starts to lift him up. Harper steps back into the corner and measures Xavier as Rowan finally gets him up. Luke sprints right towards the barely concious Woods and delivers a skull shattering big boot that sends him flying across the ring! On the outside Bray reacts with pleasure and as Woods' body thuds against the mat Wyatt slowly stalks towards the ring, stepping up onto apron. As he slides between the ropes Harper fetches him a mic and hands it to the leader.

{Bray Wyatt}
Eric Young....there is a popular, very true statement that applies to the situation you and your friend here have gotten yourselves into. And that statement would be......MISERY LOVES COMPANY. I'll make an example out of Xavier here as a final gesture of my good will. I will break him right here, right now and let you both walk away seeing as I've made examples from the two of you already,, showing that  will submit to Wyatt OR if you insist on payback myself and my brothers will make sure XWL and these fans will never EVER see a shred of your existences again! You will never be seen nor heard and you sure as hell will never feel again! I will hurt you so much that you will go permanently numb to anything you experience in the future, I will strip away the feeling of pain and replace it with something new....something haunting....your feeling of pain will be replaced by the constant feeling of "Wyatt" the feeling of being insignificant and helpless to anything I wish to do! So Eric, it is your choice and Xavier's choice....live as an example or suffer a haunting fate! GET HIM UP!

The two brother's are all ready prepared and drag Woods towards Bray who swiftly locks him into the hold that preludes the Sister Abigail. Bray begins laughing as he does before delivering a kiss to Xavier's forehead, squating down to gain more torque, and spinning, driving his victim face first into the mat!!

XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods? UwJEIDA

Bray only rises to his knees before looking up towards the sky, extending his arms outwards and being embraced by a Harper hand on his left shoulder and a Rowan hand on the right. The camera zooms in on the demonic face as he continues staring upwards before suddenly the feed is interrupted by The Wyatt Family's patented exit clip.

The segment cuts to a new image, this one of medical team surrounding what appears to be a stretcher. The camera zooms in, trying to get a good shot, finally finding it to reveal Xavier Woods lying on the stretcher. He is being pushed towards what would appear to be the exit way, an ambulance at the end of the corridor. Woods suddenly screams, stopping the medical crew.

{{Xavier Woods}}
STOP! STOP! Where's Eric?

{{Medical Personnel}}
What do you need him for?

{{Xavier Woods}}
You bring him to me, or I will get up and walk off of this stretcher so help me-

"Hey buddy!"

The voice of Eric Young is heard from up the hall, halting Woods. Eric comes rushing into the heard of medical crew, stepping up next to Woods.

{{Eric Young}}
Sorry I'm late man, I only just heard and caught up doing stuff, and, I'm sorry, I should of been there.

Woods holds up his hand, halting Young from continuing on.

{{Xavier Woods}}
Don't worry about it, just know this, now, I'm in this. No getting out of it. We're in this together now, and don't you forget it.

Woods is carted forward, leaving Young to his thoughts as his best friend is pushed into an ambulance. The ambulance takes off, sirens blaring as Young runs a hand through his beard appearing to trying to think over the next plan of action.

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive!: What happened to Woods?
Page 1 of 1