Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011

Go down 
+10
ThatStrange1
Jonguin
Shug
Jiggas
Ash
Austin
Zander
Kyle
TheFilthParade
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 KzDZj

Live From - Dublin, Ireland

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlzackryderXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlterryfunk
Zack Ryder Vs Terry Funk

((( Normal Divas Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlajleeXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwllita
AJ Lee Vs Lita

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwljuviXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Breakd14
Juvi Vs Kaz

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlstingXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwldiesel
Sting Vs Diesel

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlhhhXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlstonecold
Triple H Vs Steve Austin

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlkentaXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlthemiz
Kenta Vs The Miz

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlangelinaloveXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlmichelle
Angelina Love Vs Michelle McCool

((( Normal Tag-Team Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwldolphXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlchavoguererro
XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwljackswaggerusXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlrvdxtreme
Dolph Ziggler & Chavo Guerrero Vs Jack Swagger (C) & Rob Van Dam (C)

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwljeffhardyXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlwadebarrett
Jeff Hardy Vs Wade Barrett

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwltherockXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlundertaker
The Rock Vs The Undertaker

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwllaylaXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlvelvetsky
Layla El Vs Velvet Sky

((( Normal Triple Threat Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlaustinariesXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlchristian
Austin Aries Vs Alex Shelley Vs Christian

((( Normal Non-Title Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlteddibiaseXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlrandyortonic
Ted Dibiase Vs Randy Orton (C)

((( Normal Divas Tag-Team Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwltrishstratusXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlgailkim
XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlaliciafoxXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlmarysedivas
Trish Stratus & Gail Kim Vs Alicia Fox and Maryse (C)

((( Main-Event )))

((( Normal Non-Title No Disqualification Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlchrisjerichoXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlsheamusworld
Chris Jericho Vs Sheamus (C)

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:28 pm

*Austin Aries' theme song hits as Christians new rival bursts through the curtain, you can see the intense look on the face of Aries as he walks down to the ring. He even gets into a little confrontation with a fan on his way to the squared circle. *

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 GXCaP

*He gets to ringside and hops on the apron, he has a microphone in his hand now. He gets into the ring and faces off with Christian, his music stops as the fans give an ovation of boo's that are directed at Aries. He begins to talk.*

[Austin Aries] You think you're funny, don't ya'? Making jokes about my career, basically making all of my lifes hard work out to be a joke. Sure, I know I've messed up in the past. Done things I shouldn't have and made a lot of mistake, but unlike you I'm man enough to admit it. You're just a low life piece of scum who tries to put himself on a pedastol above the real hard workers in this business. I know my run in that other company nearly killed my career, but what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. I came to XWL, with a new outlook. To be the real me, not to be some gimmick that I was told to be and was told what to say. What you see is what you get, Christian, and the real me is on a roll. I mean, I came here two months ago. I've been on a roll ever since then, and tonight will be no different when I defeat you AND Alex Shelley.

*The fans don't take kindly to Aries' promise as they boo.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 TybKA

[Austin Aries] I'm a man who takes my profession very seriously, in the ring and out of the ring. I eat right, I train right, I look the part to live the part. And you telling me that I don't belong in the big leagues is a slap in the face of my whole life. If I didn't belong in the big leagues, then howcome I completely destroyed you at No Escape? Huh? Can you answer that for me? How exactly am I a fraud? Are you just mesmerised by me because I'm better than you in every single way?

*Christian seems to be near his boiling point to how much verbal abuse he can take from Aries.*

[Austin Aries] You're just a lower quality human being compared to "Good Old A Double" All you're doing is slandering me for the simple fact of your jealousy, your jealousy of me. I can see it in your eyes Christian, you want to be a high caliber star like me. But you know that your time has passed, so you try to act like you don't care. The simple fact about you is, you will NEVER be as good as me. And at Final Stand, which will be YOUR Final Stand, not mine. You people will bare witness to the end of the pathetic wrestling career.. of Christian-

*The second Aries finishes that sentence, Christian hits him with a swift slap across the face. The fans pop to it, Aries falls back but then rolls out of the ring. He regathers himself and picks up his microphone again, while holding his cheek he says.*

[Austin Aries] That right there folks, is an example of Christian's desperation. You couldn't handle the truth!

*The fans boo Aries as he heads back up the ramp, backing away from a fired up Christian.*

[Austin Aries] I'll see you in that ring later tonight Christian, best of luck.. Buddy!

*Aries walks through the curtain, the last scene we see before we go to a small advert is an intense looking Christian leaving the ring, heading off to prepare for his big Triple Threat Match later tonight.*
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:38 am

After a short and humorous commercial break that proves truly any type of media can be cut into 15 seconds, even "sexy grandpa"s, Breakdown cuts back into show where people are treated by a familiar but-all-so-absent-as-of-late face of the beauty that was none of that then Eve Torres. Looking stunning as always, with a tight red dress and her dark eye-catching hair was especially had something magical about it tonight, everything seemed just about right...except for one thing...her face. Nothing was at all wrong with the psychical appearance of face per say, but the same could not be said for the stone expression she was wore. Eve looked at the mic with an startling annoyance and mumbled something under volume. So faint, no one even heard what she said. After another short while of mumbling, she composes herself a bit and the beautifully reluctant Eve Torres rose the mic to her face and began to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_004

Eve Torres: Good Evening everyone, I'm your once-again-new backstage correspondent, Eve Torres here. If you're wondering why I'm here, long story short, I'm on this job for the next couple of awful weeks after I "unprofessionally" took some time off to heal a knee injury. Of course, Vickie wouldn't know what how serious something like that would be unless the information of such a thing was locked away in some fortune cookie coated in chocolate. Anyway, this segment is not about me but the lovely lady Layla, who is standing right beside me.

The camera pans out for a moment and Layla is seen on the screen next to Eve. Much like her current mindset, the crowd responses to the first lady of flawless in quite a mixed way. Eve looks over to Layla and begins to speak.

Eve Torres: Well for starters, let me say Layla you look very good tonight for someone who clearly has to have a lot on their mind.

Layla: Thank you, Eve but is that really a surprise to you? I’m one half of Lay-Cool and we always look…

She smiles pausing for a moment then begins to speak in a cutesy tone.

Layla: Flawless!

Eve looks down and couldn't help but chuckle. She never had a thing against Lay-cool, despite any past history. She always found them to have a cute sisterly bond and though they were known to be quite the evil and tricky S.O.B's, Eve couldn't conjure up a single pint of hate for someone like Layla. After the short chuckle Eve had, she continues her interview with Layla.

Eve Torres: Well of course, what was I thinking then? Either way, looks aren't going to be much of a factor tonight as you're going face to face with just ONE of your opponents at Final Stand in the Woman's Money In The Bank match, Velvet Sky. Knowing her personally, I can vouch for the fact that she is very a tough little women, none to mention she has a very very tough little friend who is also in the match at Final Stand. Any feelings you'd like to share going into a match with someone like her?

Layla: It’s a match I’m looking forward to. Ever since the match was announced tonight I have heard quite the excitement for the two similar members in their groups. I asked what they meant by similar and they said because we’re both the least talented…After slapping that little snot nosed loser I got to thinking. Michelle no doubt is amazing in the ring and due to her impressive amount of title reigns she doesn’t have to hear comments like I do. Even Velvet is basically like me… I mean clearly my looks are far more superior. But we both get the same type of remarks thrown at us. This is our time to prove we’re both nothing to underestimate. Vickie added a no time limit stipulation and I guarantee we will exploit that to its fullest.

Eve Torres: Well I defiantly wish you nothing but luck in that match. I know you're flawless Layla, but you're gonna need it when you step into the ring with a member of The Beautiful People. Also, it's funny you mention Vickie because she's a large part of the next question. Vickie has been kinda breathing down your and Michelle's neck it seems as of late, any reason why you might think she's been such a pain to you guys? For example, she left you some very interesting choice of words regarding your best friend and your trust with her. She seems to be playing quite an instigator with you two.

Layla: Honestly, Vickie is like that person who never just quite fits in with any crowd. She tried to play the mean girl last year and it was fine until she started to get clingy… She became that really sad person that you feel sorry for but want nothing to do with. She even tried to break up Lay-Cool. Imagine that, trying to end such a strong friendship out of pure jealousy. Since then Vickie has just done whatever she can to fit in. We saw how she praised our World Champion, Sheamus until he did something she didn’t like and now hes basically Evan Bourne 2.0. She doesn’t have that anymore so what does she do? She tried to drive a wedge between Lay-Cool once again. I will admit I was hurt by her words…Everything she said just stuck with me all week. But then I realized there will always be those types of people who are jealous of what you have so they want everyone to be as miserable as they are!

Layla’s demeanor changes to a sort of disgusted tone.

Layla: Vickie, if you’re watching right now which I am sure you are because you’re hell bent on ruining my friendship with Michelle. I want you to know right now nothing you say will accomplish a damn thing! So go ahead and try to split the Beautiful People but I bet that fails too. You’re messing with two larger than life friendships and no matter how much you want someone to turn on the other… It’s not happening! Not tonight, not next week… Not at Final Stand! Not ever! You understand me, Vickie?

She calms down, slowing her breathing down.

Layla: Sorry if I got a little out of hand, Eve. It just infuriates me how she has the nerve to do something like that!

Eve bows her head back a bit in shock. Eve always knew there had to be some strong respect and mutual love was shared between Laycool but never imagined Layla appreciated her friendship with Michelle this much! Eve herself noticed how pleasantly impressed she was as she began to really feel for poor Layla and Michelle. Suddenly a deep pit of fire began to light in her stomach. She felt it burn intensely at that moment. The fire was quickly identified by Miss Torres. It was the hatred she had for Vickie, that first started as small match fire the second she heard about the interview-position/punishment Vickie so nicely "offered" Eve. Before she began to lose her own emotional composer again, Eve decided it was best to continue the interview.

Eve Torres: Wow....Layla I can see you feel very strongly about this. I'm very sorry I even touched on such a topic with you before this big match. If it counts for anything, you're not the only one that can't stan-...........

Eve pauses for a second. She knew maybe they were defiantly pushing it with their own boss. She didn't want to risk her or Layla's career any further. With that, she makes a decision and continues....

Eve Torres:...Well, it's probably better we just drop that subject. Better that way anyway because it seems we've almost reached all the time given to us by the lovely Vickie Guerrero, I must if there is any personal problems going on with Michelle lately? She's almost seems in a different place, mentally that is, nowadays whenever I see her. Of course, if you're willing to talk about it. Also, any big plans would you considering the year's biggest wrestling event is coming up and you're playing a big role in it. And last, close us out with any last words you might wish to share with us.

Layla: Well Michelle is going through a hard time right now. I touched on this subject last week with Vickie and it’s just a rough time of the year. I mean she had that stupid clause in her contract where she cannot challenge for the Divas Championship as long as Maryse holds it… Then add to that bad news when her boyfriend, Evan Bourne suffered a serious injury the night he lost the World Heavyweight Championship. She is different from I, because she is so used to being on top that she doesn’t know how to fair when she isn’t in the spot light. That’s not anything against her because I know just like I have supported Michelle that she would support me in everything. Of course I want to win the Miss Money In The Bank briefcase and I really feel I can do it. With Michelle at my side there’s nothing I can’t do. No doubt it will be an insane match and I just see myself winning… Earning that championship match at any time that I choose… Finally cashing it in on that French poodle or whoever will have the title at the time and becoming Divas Champion! It’s a dream and now after over a year of off and on training to mold my craft and become a star it’s my time. Lay-Cool will once again be on top in the form of Layla! My turn at the top start at Final Stand III, I can already see it now… At the top of the ladder holding that briefcase with such an excited look on my face… It will be one of the most happiest times of this year!

??????: Until Michelle gets up and angered by you of all people winning, tips the ladder and down goes all your hopes and dreams.

Layla and Eve turn their side and spot none other than, Vickie Guerrero.

Vickie Guerrero: Layla, you have a match to prepare for so if I were you instead of dreaming up little fairy tales I would be worrying about actually winning a match by yourself! Oh and I heard your “comments” about me and all I will say is you’re in for a rude awakening at Final Stand. Michelle can tell you a million times shes in it for the both of you but we both know shes only in it for herself! You said it yourself shes used to being on top so why would she dare give you a chance? You think she will just stand there while you climb? You’re showing just how naïve you really are. Now get lost!

Layla pauses tightly gripping her fists at her side in a mental battle with herself trying to just ignore her words and finally she brushes past Vickie and walks away.

Vickie Guerrero: Enjoying your new position, Eve?

She laughs for a moment then walks off as Eve glares off in her direction as Vickie walks off.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 am

First of all a review for whats been posted will be done some time tomorrow just been busy. Also can I get a round of applause for that epic interview with TS1? That bitch Vickie making me all distracted before my match... Bitch....Anyways...Prepare for the first of two so far long ass matches. Would you believe this isn't even the longest one? Nevertheless whoever watches this in its entirety deserves a medal.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwllaylaXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlvelvetsky
Layla El Vs Velvet Sky

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 am

The Crowd is buzzing waiting for the next segment of tonight's show and then.... Sheamus' music blasts all throughout the arena and the crowd goes crazy for their hometown, countryman, and XWL World Heavywegiht Champion.

Sheamus appears on the stage with a microphone in hand, but he has a bit of a new look to him.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60009

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_Capture0005

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_January170209

As the crowd calms down from their rush of excitement, Sheamus lifts the mic to begin to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_January170219

Sheamus: Ladies and Gentlemen, my Irish countrymen, I am Sheamus, and I am your XWL World Heavyweight Champion. Ya see, back over in the United States, those pathetic Americans boo me and disrespect me, simply because they misunderstand me completely. And we all know that Americans fear what they don't understand, and I don't blame them for fearing a Celtic warrior like meself. Take Evan Bourne for example. He is so afraid of me that he has left XWL and most likely will never return. He refused an opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship and if he were to ever come back, we all know that he will stay away from me and my World Heavyweight title.

The crowd cheers more for Sheamus and even begin to chant his name.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_January170240

Sheamus: Now set your eyes to the ring and see what I have before you. Tonight is a special occasion. This is my return to my homeland, Dublin, Ireland, and I've returned to you all as World's Champion. I'm dressed fit for this historic event as I Sheamus will take my rightful place as the true king of Ireland.

Sheamus now begins to walk his way down to the ring as the fans all begin to cheer once again and cameras now begin flashing.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60031

Then out of nowhere, Sheamus is interrupted midway down the entrance ramp by Josh Matthews

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_Capture0023

Josh Matthews: Sheamus, Sheamus! I don't mean to interrupt but if I can have a moment of your time please.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_Capture0024

Sheamus: Josh, what could you possibly be thinking? How dare you interrupt me. Did you not learn anything about respect after seeing what I did to Joey Styles last week? What do you want? It better be important since you're ruining my moment.

Josh Matthews: My apologies Sheamus, I just wanted to get your thoughts and comments on what Chris Jericho said about you earlier on tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_Capture0032

Sheamus: Chris Jericho? You seriously came out here to bother me with the mention of his name. Jericho is an old man and a fool. He said he doesn't want to win this championship, that he only wants to hurt me and cause me pain. I'm not buying it one bit. Fact is, it's his scape goat for him losing to me yet again. You all see how he lost to Randy Orton last week, blaming it on me. Pathetic, he doesn't know how to win, just look at last week. Ever since November to Remember, I have been unbeatable. and I continued my winning ways last week by disposing of Jeff Hardy. Orton, you can thank me later for crushing Jeff's spirit before he faces you at Final Stand. Now beat it Josh, before I kick your head off just like I did Joey Styles last week.

Josh Matthews leaves out of pure terror and Sheamus continues to enter the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_Capture0093

Sheamus enters the ring and stands in front of a throne and continues to speak some more.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60103

Sheamus: Tonight, is my official coronation ceremony as I am now the official King of Ireland. NOt only King of Ireland, but King of XWL. Hell, no one can stop me. As the XWL World Heavyweight Champion, I pronounce myself as King of the entire World! All hail King Sheamus!!!

The Crowd erupts and several of the fans in the crowd begin to bow before King Sheamus as he sits in his thronw

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60141

Sheamus: As King of XWL, my first official act tonight is to dispose of that good for nothing old man, known as Chris Jericho. Jericho has been running his mouth about me and I will be glad to shut it. He's really an ignorant man because he hasn't learned anything since he's been dealing with me. Learn your lesson Jericho, if you run your mouth about me, then you'll pay the price for it. Oh and if ya don't believe me fella, just look at what I've done recently. I shut up that punk Evan Bourne permanently. Joey Styles, is laying in a hospital bed referring to me, as he who must not be named because of what I did to him. Jeff Hardy, he now thinks twice about running his mouth about me, as we all heard earlier, that when it comes to me, that he has nothing negative to say, period.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60146

Sheamus: Now this brings me back to you Chris. Last week you ran your mouth and you even had the audacity to call me out to the ring. I'm a warrior, and I don't back down from anyone. However Jericho, I'm not a stupid man, I'm one of the smartest champions XWL has ever seen. From the look in your eyes, I knew you were a broken and desperate man. Ya want to fight, dontcha fella? I would not have had a problem with going out there last week and putting you out of your misery, but the fact of the matter is, as a true champion, I was focused on the task at hand. And that night it was Jeff Hardy, and I was the one who had everything to lose. I'm not going to risk my well being in some petty fight before my match, ruining my BreakDown main event.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60149

Sheamus: After I disposed of Hardy, I spoke to Vickie and I demanded that she book me against you tonight, but I told her that I didn't want just any match. I told her to make this an Irish street fight. There is no rules, just two men fighting to beat the living hell out of each other until one man breaks the other man, both physically and mentally. Ya see, you thought you could be funny fella, and then I crushed your dreams at No Escape and now you want to act like you're a bad guy, but the truth is your just getting closer to being a senile old man.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60274

Sheamus: Tonight, I'll expose you for the fool you really are. You truly learn what kind of man you are after you've fought on the streets of Ireland with nothing but your pride and manhood by your side. You'll never be the same again after I'm done with you tonight and by the end of the night, you just like everyone else will bow before me, your XWL World Champion, King Sheamus!!!

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_RAWDec60556

Sheamus' hits again and the crowd cheers uncontrollably.

King: Man J.R. I'm loving Sheamus. It takes a king to know a king and that right there is a true King. He is single handedly ridding XWL of all these big mouth egotistical punks who can't back it up in the ring when it counts.

JR: Are you kidding me King? Sheamus is a big bully and I hope Jericho gets him some of the self proclaimed "King" Sheamus tonight.

BreakDown fades to commercial as Sheamus continues to embrace the love of his fellow countrymen
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 am

Simply amazing segment man. I just might have a thing or two to say as Mvp mischief
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 am

*Backstage we see Kane and Paul Bearer standing by with Paul holding something under a black cloth.*

Paul Bearer: Tonight.....I have the perfect way to get back at The Undertaker! What I have in my hands right here is what made The Undertaker, and it could just as easily destroy him!

*The two begin to laugh evilly as the segment fades away.*

JR: What could Paul possibly be talking about? Stick around and we may just get an answer!

It's a prologue for later, so it's gonna be short. umad
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Loving all the great promos and stuff so far. Great to see Eve back in XWL again. Oh and nice lay/eve promo. I liked how lay had a bit of fun remarks about lay-cool and then was serious at the same time. Be sure to check into xwl next week for an interesting turn of events on what michelle was thinking during her stay at home with Evan. mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

I loved the Eve/Layla promo, you both did a fantastic job on it.

And the Sheamus one was completely awesome, you capture Sheamus really well and it was outstanding.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Adam wrote:

And the Sheamus one was completely awesome, you capture Sheamus really well and it was outstanding.
Quoting coz I agree but, mainly coz I'm lazy.

troll
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:

troll

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 91
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:

troll

Touche'
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Fn wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:

troll

Touche'
You mean "touché" right?

troll
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:
Shuggz wrote:

Touche'
You mean "touché" right?

troll
flame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:10 pm

We go backstage, after a random commercial break. Vickie is shown talking on the phone with that ugly smile of hers, exposing her big buck teeth.

Vickie: Now that sounds like a plan….. No, I don’t have any plans for tonight.

Vickie lets out a low giggle.

Vickie: Oh believe me when the night is all said and done, it will truly be an unforge-

Jericho: Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Vickie..!!!!!!!!!!

Vickie:ugh!

Jericho is shown on the main screen, and the crowd goes on a frenzy of cheers. He looks a bit more calmer than last week.

Vickie: Don’t you ever knock?

Jericho: Vickie Please, I’m Chris Jericho. I don’t need to knock!

Vickie: Ugh, I’ll call you back.

Jericho: She’s fooling you! Don’t believe in her kind words, she’s about to-

Vickie hangs up the phone

Vickie: CAN YOU SHUT UP!!?

Jericho: I can shut up Vickie, but I won’t. You see, after last week I’m kind of in a good mood tonight, first because I get to advertise my NEW Undisputed book right in Vickie Guerrero’s office!
XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 15p31ww

Jericho: Here, You can have a free copy if you want. How to become a world champion in only a handful of steps. Do you want it? Yes?yes?yes?

Vickie: Jericho, as you can see I was quite busy until you just barged in on me, and I’m not sure if you know this, but I’m not a wrestler, so why would I bother giving up my free time to read your silly book?

Jericho: Can you scream salty?

Vickie: Excuse me!?

Jericho: Nothing, so who where you talking to? You know, I’m starting to suspect something around here. Just a while Sheamus was going on about how he requested to have an Irish street fight against me, but last week when I asked you ever so nicely, you ended up kicking me out of the arena. I don’t know about you Vickie, but I think you have some explaining to do. Sheamus? How can you .. I don’t even.. I mean I know you’re probably 60 years old, and you’re looking for that last bit pazzasssss in your love life, but why Sheamus? I mean I just imagine him in the dark, and it quite-

Vickie: Jericho, what are you insinuating? The fine line between boss and employee hasn’t been crossed, and it will never be crossed because I’m a lady of honor, and about last week.. You where running around here screaming with a steel chair, acting like a wild animal. I wasn’t going to allow you to sabotage the match between Sheamus and Jeff Hardy with your stupid obsession, which quite frankly is pathetic. You obviously are just acting like a sore loser, and you saying that you don’t care about the world title.. please you’re already making excuses when you lose at Final stand III.

Jericho: Alright alright, I wasn’t myself last week, but this week is a new day! The end of the month of love, 2 weeks left before the biggest PPV of the year! I realized that at this point of the year one should be excited. The super bowl of XWL is almost here. We’re going to be in a crowd of over 70,000 plus people, and this obsession will just taint the PPV. It’s not fair for the crowd that they don’t see me at my best just because I want to break Sheamus’s spirit. I’m going to give it my all at Final stand, and yes I will aim to be a 4 time World champion. Also, it’s not fair for MVP that I don’t acknowledge him at all. It’s a triple threat match, anything could happen, and I know as well as anyone the proud man that MVP entails. We have history dating back to the intercontinental championship, and we both have matured so much since then. Main eventing Final stand together so and so years later.

Jericho sits down on Vickie’s main desk.

Jericho: As you can see XWL has come a long way, and Final stand is looking up to be the most epic PPV in the history of PPV’s Do you understand what I’m saying to you, right now Vickie?

Vickie: Jericho, that’s my chair. Please, get your ass out of there right now.

Jericho: Would it hurt you to say the magic word?

Vickie: Excuse me?

Jericho: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me! My god, you sound like a broken record. Do you do that on purpose? Don’t you realize how annoying you sound when you say that? Like it even works anyways. The crowd doesn’t respect you enough to actually “excuse” you. I think what you need is a new catch phrase Vickie. Instead of the horrible, and screeching “excuse me”, you should go to “Pardon me,” or “May I have your atten-.” Actually no, that second one is more overused that the vertical suplex in the world of wrestling.

Vickie taps her foot.

Vickie: Jericho, I have one question. Just one! WHY.ARE.YOU.HERE!?

Jericho: That’s a very good question Vickie. But, I will be an ass and not answer that question, and instead enjoy this power aura filled room, and I’ll enjoy the rest of breakdown along with you.

Vickie: Jericho, stop being a fool. You have a match later tonight, and you’re not even in wrestling gear. So, can you do me a favor and just get out!!

Jericho: Vickie, why so serious? Loosen up a little bit. Turn that frown into one big smily face. Laugh a little bit. Humor is good for the soul, and when you say match..you mean…a wrestling technical master piece? Just because I’m in a much better mood tonight, doesn’t mean that my intentions from last week changed. Oh no. Tonight, you won’t see a match Vickie. You will see a slugfest. Sheamus isn’t taking me seriously, and that’s already a rookie mistake, but like that will matter anyways. He could be on his A+++ game, but tonight, nothing will stop me from getting to Sheamus. Time for the warrior to show why he’s World champion, and I will take great pleasure in destroying him in his own hometown… how fitting, don’t you think?

Vickie: That’s funny..

Vickie laughs.

Jericho: See how pleasant you feel when you let out a laugh or two? But hey, I’ll leave you alone, and visit you on another random week to continue the series known as “JERICHO BUGS Vickie.” Until then, have some words to share with my Jerichoholics.

Jericho leaves.

Vickie: Ugh…

A few seconds later, Jericho’s theme begins to play, and the crowd is giving him a mixed reaction. Probably because they realize Jericho’s intentions for their hometown boy tonight.

Yeah… Jericho walks down the entrance… omit the small pointless details and let’s just fast forward into the ring. Jericho walks around looking at the crowd, smiling, even though some people are boo’ing him.

Jericho: Alright, so I know this is Sheamus county, and I know that you all go nuts when it comes to pale boy. It’s pretty big when one of your own returns to their respective homeland as a world champion. I would know, and trust me it’s a very good feeling. However, at least some of you can agree with me when I say that Sheamus takes the label Jackass, and elevates it into a whole new level right?

Same mixed reaction, however the cheers overshadow the booo’s.

Jericho: Ah hell, I could live with that. I’m not only a better wrestler than Sheamus, but I’m also a far greater main attraction than him. I mean, it’s pretty bad when your own hometown cheers for the guy that’s going to kick your ass later in the night. But, that’s tonight, another episode of breakdown, but in just two weeks time the whole XWL roster will be ready to set the bar for the most exciting PPV event of the year. Of course I’m talking about Final stand III!

Crowd cheers.

Jericho: The PPV is stacked with awesomeness from top to bottom, and we still have two more weeks to add more flare to an already blazing event. Of course, the most exciting match is going to be the triple threat match. I main evented last year, and now I return back still as senile and goofy as I was a year ago, and once again I don’t look old at all because I’m Chris Jericho, and I don’t age because quite frankly I’m just awesome like that. So Ireland, let me tell you how it’s going to come down tonight, because I am an honest man. I’m not a hypocrite, so when I say that Sheamus will never be the same after tonight, then you know it’s true. When I say that tonight you will see one of the most brutal street fights in wrestling history, then you know it’s true, and when I say that King is a tool for being a fan of Sheamus then you know it’s true!!!!!!!!!!

The camera zoom’s to King.

Jericho: King, don’t you have any respect for yourself? You’re the original King, and then we see Sheamus coming out here pretending to be a gladiator, with his superman cape, his big grin covered by that jungle of hair, and with his cute little crown. He’s taking your spot in wrestling history, and you just stay there not doing anything? Don’t you realize that years from now people won’t remember Jerry, the King Lawyler. They’ll remember King Sheamus. I don’t know about you, but if someone tries to steal my spot in history, then I will rise up, and reclaim my spot, and everyone knows how I act when it comes time to put up. Just ask Miz.

King looks upset, but he doesn’t say a word.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 001

Jericho: But, that’s obviously the past and when we move on to the future we have to keep in mind that we’re shaping XWL. We’re moving into a new era of wrestling with all these new and young uprising stars moving to the scene. I’m not going to lie, I’m not as talented I was I was ten years ago. The body has its limits. I can’t jump off of the top rope to hit a monsault as easily as I could when I was in my early 30’s. This Final stand could very well be my last Final stand. I’m not going to hint at anything, but after hearing Sheamus speak, it came to me that I have to spend every second, every minute, and every damn moment to steal the show. He’s becoming big, and before you know it people won’t be talking about Chris Jericho, or MVP anymore. Sheamus will be the one headlining PPV’s. He will be the poster boy, and he will set the stage, just like I did, and many others did before me. My time may be coming, or maybe not. But, I’ll tell you all right now that from now on I will wrestler every match as if it was my last. I have achieved many accolades in the wrestling business, but if this is my last year in XWL, then I want to spend it putting butts on those sits, and causing the jaws to drop! But, more importantly, I want to say this one more time. I want to come before the whole word saying that Jericho has brought the title back home.

Crowd gives Jericho a bigger pop than before.

Jericho: I’m sorry that you all had to see this dark side of me last week, and I’m even more sorry to all my fans out there if I came out as a sore loser. Not much I can say about that. I lost to Randy Orton last week cleanly. For a week I actually forgot the art of going for a pin. It was a maneuver too complicated for my clouded mind to perform. But, luckily for me I visited the Hart dungeon over the weekend, and guess what guys! I know how to pin and submit people again! YAY YAY YAY YAY!

Jericho pauses and rests his elbows on the ropes.
XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 002

Jericho: Ireland, you all reflect tough warriors, and I know you have high expectations when it comes to fighting. Tonight, it will be a fight. There will be blood, and one of us won’t be walking on two legs by the end of the night, and I said it once, but I’ll say it again. After tonight Sheamus will never, and I mean NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER BE THE SAME…AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I went into serious beast mode with that promo. lol It was just one of them promos where, when I hit post, I was like damn, Did I just do that? Thank you, I'm glad ya'll enjoyed it. I knew I was onto something good when I got word I could pick up Sheamus all those months ago XD Now on another note:

MVP! I look forward to your promo if you decide to do one.... but be careful what you say about the King.... just might be the last thing ya do fella Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:37 pm

((( Normal Triple Threat Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlaustinariesXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwlchristian
Austin Aries Vs Alex Shelley Vs Christian

Hour long match like a boss

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:47 pm

(random prematch promo)(warning: possible many spelling errors and lack of punctuations)
We return from the.. i guess commercial brake after that extremely long match, we are brought to the main ring area.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00019

*the arena boos as alicia walks onto the stage with a mic in hand*

Alicia - Thank you everyone its really good to be back its been a tough couple weeks, and i know your all glad im here again but iv got a few things i need to talk about.

*crowed boos louder*

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00017

Alicia - yes,yes i know im happy to be here too but youll all need to calm down for a little, thank you.

*alicia begins walking down the ramp*

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00022

Alica - Now, over the last couple weeks since iv been gone miss trish seems to have gotten some crazy obsession over me, she obviousy won our match at no escape, so i dont see what her problem is, and getting all mad over what happened last week, you dont even know what really happened

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00030

Alicia - Now for what happened last week with me and melina it was a complete acciedent we were both in a hurry and we ran into each other, it couldnt have been avoided. you all saw in the video last week that i apologized,

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00037(ignore melina in the ring)

Alicia - So i would just like to say im sorry... to melina again i hope you can forgive me.
*Crowed boos*
Alicia- oh right, sorry i almost forgot, Id also like to apologize to trish, trish.. im very very sorry... that you lost to lay-cool last week.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00038

Alicia- now i know, some people are blaming "me" for getting you put in a handicap match, but i know we all know who the real person to blame is... and thats you trish, you should have been watching out for your partner, or .. maybe you know this would happen and you just needed another reason to blame me for your failures? really trish cant we get past this already?

Alicia - you even had to get a cheap win just to beat me too didnt you
*alicia shows the end of their match*
Alicia- winning by a countout *she shakes her head* and she even tried to blame it on me, well at final stand youll relize that you just cant beat me fairly and it will be the same tonight when me and maryse beat you and kim

(to be continued by trish? if he feels like it)
hmm bounce (p.s - doesnt like doing promos bleh)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:12 pm

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 XwlajleeXWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Xwllita
AJ Lee Vs Lita

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Triple H VS Stone Cold   XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:31 pm

It was a real back and forth match with Triple H hitting 3 finishers and Stone Cold only hitting 1. Triple H gets the clean victory
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:14 am

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 2jcwso5

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:25 am

Shuggz wrote:

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 2jcwso5

Interesting...
Wow...
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:31 am

*During Breakdown a unfamiliar theme song hits over the PA system.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Wgoz91

*The man proceeds to make his way to the way and he grabs a microphone.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 1e8ggw

[???]

Now, you people may not know who I ma. You see, that doesn't surprise me, you're all just a bunch of fat, lazy, stupid, drunk, ignorant wanksters! I guarantee you all that I am the best wrestler in the world today! And no one, and I mean no one can deny that! There is a man in the back here in XWL that would have to agree with that statement. You might just happen to know him, these days he goes by the name Daniel Bryan. Daniel and I have quite some history, but that is not why I am here tonight on Breakdown.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 T99le0

[???]

Now, as for me, I go by the name Wolfe. Desmond Wolfe to be exact. Even though the names "Mr. Wolfe", "The best wrestler in the world today, or even "The greatest", would be fine. I am a pretty flexible man when it comes to that. Alright, enough chit chat, it's time to talk business boys and girls. I am here in XWL to prove one, and only one thing. And that one thing is to prove that I am the best damn wrestler in the world today! Even though you people should really know that, you should just know it by how I look.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 24vlcug

[Desmond Wolfe]

And I am going to prove that in for very very easy steps, well, easy for me anyway. STEP NUMBER ONE. Destroy every poor soul in my path! Now, these pathetic boys that run around here saying they're the best are going to get steamrolled by me! They have ZERO, and I mean ZERO chance of even getting a two count on my self. I am just purely unstoppable in this very ring here.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 S5eo13

[Desmond Wolfe]

As for step number two, that would have to be to show no remorse. Boys and girls, I will do anything that it takes to win a match, anything! Now, most of you half-witts probably won't like that, but why should I care would all you morons think? Your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me. Now, let's go back to step number two, shall we? I am a very smart man, and hopefully you people will notice that as soon as I step into the ring. I'm a very calculating man........a shark that smells blood in the ocean........a wolf that sees a poor little rodent.....maybe you could say I'm hungry like a wolf, perhaps!

*Desmond Wolfe takes off his shades and continues to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 20kxdf7

[Desmond Wolfe]

STEP NUMBER THREE! That would have to be.......to win the XWL World Championship. Lets be honest, the only champions around here are complete and utter jokes! Lets take a trip down memory line, shall we? First off, we have Evan little Bourne. This guy is perhaps the biggest coward I've ever seen. Also, he's taken more days off than JR has said something that no one else even understands. Next, we have Montel Vontavious Porter! Wow. Really, this bloke was a world champion? Well, to be honest, I doubt any of you even remember it. Kane held the Intercontinental title longer than he held the World Championship. No good jailbird. Finally, we have a current champion, "King" Sheamus. You have to be kidding me, this guy looks absolutely ridiculous! He does not look like a World Champion, or even a king in fact! First, it looks like he's wearing a giant green tablecloth. Then, it looks like he's wearing a World of Warcraft edition Burger King crown! I think I'll be the first World Champion that is not a complete and utter disgrace.

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 1zyejpw

[Desmond Wolfe]

STEP NUMBER FOUR, THE FINAL ONE! That would need to be remain champion until the day I retire with the belt. Let's face it, who is my competition here? The three jokes I mentioned before? Yeah, right. A big, fat, bald guy with a lazy eye? A man that runs around calling him self awesome? Someone who can roll his eyes into the back of his head? Mr. Mangle? Austin Aries? I can't even take him seriously by those tights! I'm more intimidated by The Beautiful People, but that is for a different reason. Bottom line, I am the greatest wrestler in the world today, and you all will have no choice but to believe it in a matter of time!

*Wolfe's theme hits as he drops the microphone and exits.*

Shut up, Adam.

troll
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:22 am

Nice promo Peng. it's great to have Desmond back in XWL again. Even if it's under a different agenda.

troll
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 am

Fn wrote:
Nice promo Peng. it's great to have Desmond back in XWL again. Even if it's under a different agenda.

troll

He was never here before.

troll

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 am

Penguin wrote:

He was never here before.

troll

Oh, right.

*shoots self in face with MIB memory eraser*

troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/20/2011 - 2/27/2011
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next