Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Admin Approved Reevaluation!

Go down 
+7
Shug
P1
T-Roll
Holybatman96
TheFilthParade
Pats
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Below is a list of the current Admin Approved characters. There has been doubt as to why some are currently under this category, or why some aren't, so we thought if you feel as strongly as you do about this, maybe as a league we can come together to make the best list possible.

Admin Approved is a policy we created to ensure that in demand characters would be utilized, and not wasted. It's not based on what they've done, it's not based on how high their overall is in the game. It's based on who people generally want in the league, so much so that to have them in the hands of someone that does nothing would be a total waste. So there's some doubt over the current list, who is and who isn't on it, so we ask that every member that has an issue with this list, tell us what they would do.

Remove who you feel shouldn't be on there, add who you feel should, and after we've received your thoughts, we'll evaluate everything that has been said, and have a list that everyone can agree on.

Alberto Del Rio
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
John Cena
The Miz
Randy Orton
Shawn Michaels
Steve Austin
The Rock
Triple H
Wade Barrett
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:27 am

I'm definitely all for Dash's idea. Some days I get busy but I"m definitely gonna do my best to promo consistently because I wanna keep every one I have. So I like the idea of having that be a new thing for everyone as a whole.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:09 pm

What about if you have the popular characters get warning/strike/ect. for not promoing. And the non popular characters get warning/strike/ect. for not promoing and not having their match results posted. So basically if someone just isn't even bothering posting for the week or even making an effort to put anything up they get penalized. And also have what David said about the three week hold on re-picking admin approve if you get your character taken from you (even if the character wasn't admin approve).
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:27 pm

The P1 wrote:
What about if you have the popular characters get warning/strike/ect. for not promoing. And the non popular characters get warning/strike/ect. for not promoing and not having their match results posted. So basically if someone just isn't even bothering posting for the week or even making an effort to put anything up they get penalized. And also have what David said about the three week hold on re-picking admin approve if you get your character taken from you (even if the character wasn't admin approve).
Well, wouldn't that, kind of be the same thing we're going for here. I mean obviously if you're not doing your matches or your promos you'd start to get a warning. So it'd be a definite warning if you're slacking on both. I say we go ahead with the warning/strike thing. Maybe the only thing I can suggest is the member has to somehow contact an admin soon after being warned. If no contact happens after a while something is done? As I know that's how we used to do things.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:31 pm

Fn wrote:
The P1 wrote:
Well, wouldn't that, kind of be the same thing we're going for here. I mean obviously if you're not doing your matches or your promos you'd start to get a warning. So it'd be a definite warning if you're slacking on both. I say we go ahead with the warning/strike thing. Maybe the only thing I can suggest is the member has to somehow contact an admin soon after being warned. If no contact happens after a while something is done? As I know that's how we used to do things.

Yeah, so that members who just aren't on the site or willing to put the effort into posting/doing matches/checking pms can get their characters taken from them as well (unless they give the admins a reason)
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:33 pm

The P1 wrote:

Yeah, so that members who just aren't on the site or willing to put the effort into posting/doing matches/checking pms can get their characters taken from them as well (unless they give the admins a reason)
Right. I think the main thing that needs to be remembered with this is that we also should do our warning system we have now. Just that it's expanded to regular superstars/diva's. Either way I agree with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Dash's idea sounds awesome tbh.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:11 pm

How do others feel about Dash's idea? I think it's something we should seriously consider adding, it makes sense, and it prevents cases like ones we've had and still have.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:11 pm

I'm 100% for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Approved Reevaluation!    Admin Approved Reevaluation!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Approved Reevaluation!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2