Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Empty
PostSubject: XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show   XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 pm

As the preshow begins a very small yet sweet firework display goes off on the stage as the official theme for The Monster Bash starts to blast around the arena as the camera shows a variety of signs in the crowd as the fans are amped for the PPV to begin, then eventually the cameras turn the the one man preshow commentary team Joey Styles as he introduces the preshow

Joey Styles: Ladies and Gentlemen we are live from Lexington, Kentucky for The Monster Bash, and we're just days away from Halloween. As always you never know what kinds of creeps and ghouls will be out and about tonight. We are just a short few moments away from the pay-per-view itself, which by the way you can still order from your pay-per-view provider on your television, smart phone, tablet, computers and video game consoles. But right now let's go to ringside for our first match of the evening The Awesome One, The Miz going up against one half of the Motor City Machine Guns Chris Sabin!

When Styles finishes speaks the cameras turn to the ring as Justin Roberts introduces the opening match of the pre-show

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show BrnkNRsXWL The Monster Bash Pre-show QuHL5a2

Sabin defeats Miz via varied RKO (don't know what it's actually called)

Joey Styles: A great win for Sabin there over his long time rival The Miz, and I'm sure he'll be hoping that his partner Alex Shelley can get the job done later tonight when he defends his United States championship against Kenny King, and right now I'd like to remind you that tonight's preshow event it brought to you by Irn Bru, don't be a fanny, but now it's time for some Diva action, Nikki Bella vs. Melina!

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show XtvDmlZXWL The Monster Bash Pre-show 5BaqA15

As the show rolls on, we’re taken to a locker room backstage where Don West and Sangriento are seen going over their gameplan for later on in the show when the masked marvel takes on The Real American: Jack Swagger. West looks up to see the cameraman and he smirks as he rises to his feet and begins speaking without a moment’s hesitation.

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Ti0ICom

₸ Don West ₸
As I’m sure you all remember, it was around this time last month when The West Side Army joined forces for the first time ever at Eye for an Eye and absolutely, positively creamed The British Invasion! It was a massacre, a mauling and I’m still surprised that they haven’t locked us up and thrown away the key for the crimes we committed against humanity! Don’t you dare expect any different tonight, because while we won’t be united in the same ring, we’re just as strong when we’re apart and you’ll all bear witness as we continue wreaking havoc in this company. I mean, come on Jack Swagger and Aksana? Those two are the best they have to throw at us tonight? I’ve already begun organizing the victory celebration because if The West Side Army doesn’t walk away with a clean sweep then the only other explanation is that we were on the wrong side of an upset.

West chuckles confidently as Sangrtiento walks up next to him then puts an arm around West’s shoulders before he speaks.

₸ Sangriento ₸
¿Quién es Jack Swagger a mí? Él es un chiste, un fracaso, él es uno de la muchas razones porque este compañía es así malo. Su carrera es va a morir algo día, mientras la mía puede solamente va alto. La lucha esta nocha es en la memoria de Corey Graves, de Amazing Red, de Melina… todas las personas quien nunca puede ser la misma gracias a XWL. Pero el West Side Army no esta muerte, no, es más fuerte que nunca. Con Ryback, yo, y ahora Kharma en nuestro grupo, tenemos los instrumentos a buscar éxito. Si Jack Swagger es la mejor, que XWL tiene a ofrecer, entonces la país es en mala forma.  

Now it’s Sangriento who’s chuckling, clearly finding humor in what he just said.

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show RgK4Gzu

₸ Don West ₸
Jack Swagger isn’t the only person who’s in for a world of hurtin’ tonight. Poor Aksana, isn’t going to know what hit her and after Kharma’s done with her she may find that she’s better off heading to whatever godforsaken country she came from, settling down with the first man who takes pity on her – because when Kharma’s done with her she won’t have that pretty face to fall back on anymore – and living a quiet life far away from a wrestling ring. Last week, Kharma showed up in that tag match just as I knew she would and raised hell. She’s not here to make friends, I told her that I would help her become a monster again, and last week was the first step. It’s going to be messy, blood will be spilled and bones will be broken, but that’s the way that she likes to operate.

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show KR8bwps

₸ Don West ₸
And in that sense, she reminds me a little of Ryback who you will all have to pay to see finish what he started last week on Breakdown. You’re already getting two free West Side Army matches tonight, you should feel grateful and if it weren’t for Ryback you wouldn’t even have a reason to order the pay per view. But I want you to order it and I want you to watch. Keep yourself busy until Ryback’s theme hits those speakers, and then watch in awe as he ends Eric Young’s career. Young was so stupid! Did he really think that a scrawny little prick like him could harm a beast like Ryback in any way? Are you kidding me? He wanted a fight, but he should have been careful what he wished for because he’s going to get that fight tonight, and then some. And after that slaughtering, you’re free to shut off your TV and call it a night because The West Side Army is the only reason people watch XWL programming. And if you’re not West’s Side you can kiss your career bye-bye.

With that said, West and Sangriento turn and walk out of the locker room prepared to deliver on their promise of dominance and the cameras return to Joey Styles as ringside

Joey Styles: It's always... something that hear from Don West, and his newest client Sangriento, clearly not wasting anytime after losing Amazing Red from the ranks of the West Side Army, and I'm sure they'll all be playing close attention to the pay-per-view tonight with their says on perhaps adding some championship gold to the group. And right now it's time for a triple threat match, the Ultimate Warrior vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston, I don't even want to think of what it will be like with these three men in the ring at the same time.

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Kzi5ba0XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show GaBoSDvXWL The Monster Bash Pre-show LyN1hFp

Drew McIntyre wins via Reverse STO on Kofi Kingston.

Joey Styles:Drew McIntyre with the victory there, but I'm sure the Ultimate Warrior isn't happy with that one, or Kofi Kingston for that matter, but I'm sure that young man is looking to redeem himself after his loss against John Morrison a while back, and victories like this one tonight will be a way to doing just that. Folks it's been an action packed pre-show event so far, but we're not done just yet because now it's time for the main event of the pre-show event, then right after the event you've all been waiting for will begin, The Monster Bash. So right now I take you to Justin Roberts at ringside.

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Y7WP7Q9XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show ZYAIQD1

Joey Styles: A great win for Kharma to top off the pre-match and I'm sure all of the West Side Army will be delighted that this monster of a woman got the victory tonight. Well folks, that's all we have time for on The Monster Bash pre-show, and now it's time for the pay-per-view event it's to begin.

When Joey Style finishes speaking the cameras fade out to end the pre-show as the crowd get ready for the PPV to begin
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show   XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Normal Match
XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show XKg0tiVXWL The Monster Bash Pre-show A3f3NWX

The fans are on their feet as they are about to bear witness to the 2nd preshow match of the night, the self-proclaimed "Savior of the People", Jack Swagger up against Sangriento, a key member in Don West's West Side Army. Swagger stands on one corner, his hands holding on to the ropes behind him, itching to get the match started. Sangriento stands on another corner, receiving advice from Don West. The referee checks to make sure both men are ready, then signals to ring the bell!

Jim Ross:
Ladies and gentlemen, we are underway! Both of these men are looking to impress tonight, the question is, who will walk away with the victory?

Michael Cole:
It's a toss up, Ross. Swagger has brute strength and amateur wrestling skills, but Sangriento has blazing fast speed and a wrestling style that is completely unpredictable. This one could go either way!

Jerry Lawler:
I think I'd be more worried about what Don West is going to do! That dirty scoundrel!

The bell rings, and Swagger wastes no time, immediately approaching Sangriento with the lockup. After a few seconds, Swagger gets the advantage with a headlock, and tightens the hold with every second. Sangriento punches Swagger in the gut a few times before pushing him against the ropes and whipping him to the opposite side. Swagger rebounds and Sangriento hits a solid dropkick right to Swagger's chin. Sangriento then sprints toward the ropes, but as he is about to land on his opponent, Swagger quickly stands up and catches Sangriento! With his opponent over his shoulders, Swagger runs and hits a powerslam! Swagger goes for a quick cover.......

1!

2!

Sangriento kicks out at an early two count. Swagger quickly lifts Sangriento over the shoulders again, but this time, Sangriento counters into a reverse DDT! He picks Swagger up and attempts to Irish Whip him toward a corner, but Swagger reverses and whips Sangriento hard into the corner. Sangriento, momentarily dazed and stumbling backwards, gets picked up and slammed down with authority by Swagger's patented Red, White, and Blue Thunder Bomb! The crowd cheers on as Swagger beats his chest, waiting for his opponent to get up. Don West is screaming for Sangriento to snap out of his dizzied state! Swagger picks Sangriento up by his stomach to attempt a Gutwrench Powerbomb, but Sangriento counters with a hurricanrana! He quickly jumps up to a nearby corner, standing at the top rope. He jumps and nails Swagger with a Phoenix splash! The crowd boos as Sangriento goes for the cover and Don West rejoices.

1!

2!

NO!

Swagger, with all his might, kicks out! Sangriento, in disbelief, argues with the referee, shouting, "DOS?!!?!?!?! DOS?!?!?!?!" Don West covers his face with his hands, as though in a state of misery. Sangriento angrily stomps on Swagger a few times, shouting various obscenities in Spanish while doing so. He picks Swagger up and Irish Whips him toward the ropes. When Swagger bounces back, Sangriento attempts a dropkick, but Swagger ducks, rebounds, and turns his opponent inside out with a brutal clothesline! Swagger, with renewed vigor, quickly picks up Sangriento and drops him with an astounding Gutwrench Powerbomb! He hooks the leg.....

1!

2!

Sangriento kicks out! Swagger questionably holds up two fingers at the ref, disappointed that he wasn't able to get the three count. He grabs the arm of the prone Sangriento and gets him into a brief armbar, which Sangriento counters into a roll up!

1!

2!

Swagger kicks out at two and a half! Sangriento quickly runs toward Swagger while he's getting up and delivers a picture-perfect hurricanrana, and delivers ANOTHER hurricanrana right after the first one! Sangriento runs towards the ropes, and bounces toward Swagger hoping to hit a crossbody, but Swagger catches him by the stomach! The crowd goes wild as Swagger showcases his strength by walking around the ring while holding the masked luchador! After yelling, "Yes! We! Can!", Swagger lifts up Sangriento and plants him with a HUGE Gutwrench Powerbomb! Swagger goes for the cover once again....

1!

2!

3!!!

The crowd goes ballistic as the bell rings and Swagger's hand is raised by the referee, confirming that he is the winner of the contest. The crowd chants "Yes! We! Can!" along with Swagger.

Jim Ross:
What an impressive victory by Jack Swagger over the West Side Army's Sangriento!

Michael Cole:
What a match we have just witnessed! Swagger's impressive strength proved to be too much for the masked luchador! Can you say, soon to be 3 time United States Champion?

Jerry Lawler:
Now, don't get ahead of yourself, Cole! While Swagger is certainly talented, he'll still have plenty of obstacles in his way before he can even be considered to be a contender for the United States Championship.

The segment ends as Swagger raises his hand in victory at the stage, while Don West yells at Swagger from the other side.

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show XKg0tiVXWL The Monster Bash Pre-show A3f3NWX

Jack Swagger def. Sangriento after a second Gutwrench Powerbomb.
Back to top Go down

XWL The Monster Bash Pre-show
Page 1 of 1