Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Empty
PostSubject: Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash   Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash HmWNa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fave Five:
Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash PrcOw Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash RH48x Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash ACW2m
Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash S9C9n Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Xwlbreakdowneddieguerre

Justin Gabriel: Honestly, I marked out when Gabriel came out of no where and attacked Barrett after the Intercontinental Championship match mainly because it was unexpected and a Wade/Gabriel Feud in the future would be awesome. Was pulling for Gabriel in the Triple Threat to win the Triple Threat match but sadly, he lost. Looking forward to what Gabriel has to say this week with a changed attitude.

The Rock: THAT is how you make a heel turn. I remember you mentioning how you were going to turn The Rock heel sometime in the future Zander so I've been waiting for this moment and it was better then expected. The whole Rock/Punk feud has been amazing so far and if that is the end of it, I would be satisfied because THAT heel turn was amazing. Can't wait to see what Rock has to say this week.

"Miss Money In The Bank" Layla: Have to say, even though I knew Layla was winning the match because of Nj taking a break. It was still an enjoyable match to watch and read the ending. Layla hitting the Lay-Out through the top of the cell was a great ending in my opinion and just like Rock and Gabriel, I was looking forward to whats going to happen on the next show. But then that one promo was posted... I marked out...

Triple H: Even though Triple H lost the match, he came out the winner in my opinion. I was happy to see Shawn win but Triple H used his sledgehammer to get revenge on Shawn by hitting him right in the back with it. Reminds me alot of stabbng someone in the back just like Hunter did to Shawn when DX Broke up again. But, what solidified Hunter on ym fave five was mocking Shawn at the end by doing the DX Chop. Loved the ending and looking forward to Redemption.

Eddie Guerrero:Eddie Guerrero! Fuck Yeah! Thank you David for letting Gaz take Eddie because when I saw Eddie's titantron. I marked out a ton because that was one of the best part of the Pay Per Views. Two mexicans going at it leading to a Frog Spash by Eddie Guerrero. Great stuff right there and this could possibly end up being my favorite feud in XWL, at the moment.

Runner Ups:

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Z6UVT Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash PDD4W Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash SGo1I Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash XLSH7 Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash UuTW5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep An Eye On...

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Z6UVT
Chris Jericho

I have a feeling Red is going to have a trick or two up his sleeve. This week we will get to see what Jericho has to say about his Championship match against CM Punk and possibly get a reply from the champ himself. Your King Of The Ring match against Shuggz was a great reversal filled match and I'm sure the next one will be too. Plus a Jericho/Punk promo maybe? *boom1* I've always preferred Red as Jericho then to Red as Wade Barrett just because I've always been a bigger fan of Jericho and the way he talks with a mic and wrestles in the ring. Looking forward to whatever Jericho does this week, Red. mischief

Promo Of The Week:
Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Xwlbreakdowneddieguerre
Alberto Del Rio & Eddie Guerrero

Before reviewing this I reread the promo. So now, instead of doing a long review I am going to change my pants... Viva La Gazza!

Match Of The Week:

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Worldtitle

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash RH48xAustin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash TTp6A
The Rock Vs CM Punk (C)

Champion Of The Week:

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash TTp6A
"World Heavyweight Champion" CM Punk

CM Punk put up one hell of a fight against The Rock, but CM Punk was able to defeat Rock. The write up made the match 10x better the way it was written because it was just so in dept and detailed. Also the promo between CM Punk and The Rock was amazing and I marked out once Punk mentioned CM Punk Ice Cream Bars. I for one want them plain mischief: Then I loled when Punk said "Tooth Faries can't have Ice Cream." Overall, I feel Punk did better then all the other champions.

Sorry if this was a little meh compared to the last one. Kept getting distracted in real life by my dog, food and other things. Razz Tune in next week to see... Next week's review...
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash   Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:20 pm

No Cody?

Oh wait..... okay
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash   Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Ctrl + F Guerrero

4 Results Found Very Happy

Eddie

okay
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash   Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Ctrl + F Guerrero

4 Results Found Very Happy

Eddie

okay

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Tumblr_lssnapVqTz1qmrg1i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash   Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Austin's Week in Review: The Monster's Bash
Page 1 of 1