Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011

Go down 
+6
Brandon
Austin
TheFilthParade
Ash
Jonguin
P.R Son
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemp

Live From - Jersey City, New Jersey

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionbryanXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionzack
Bryan Danielson Vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionroderickstronXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionswagger
Roderick Strong Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionkaneXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionsting
Kane Vs Sting

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptiondaffneyXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmelina
Daffney vs Melina

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionhasanXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionseanohaire
Muhammad Hassan vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkofi
Kevin Steen vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchavo
Mr. Fn vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionedgeXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptiontysonkidd
Edge vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionsincaraXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchris
Sin Cara vs Chris Sabin

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionlitaXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmelina
Michelle McCool Vs Lita W/ Melina

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionajstylespXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptiontylerblack
AJ Styles vs Tyler Black

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionkurtangle
Ted Dibiase Vs Kurt Angle

Elimination Tornado Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 3TkGk
CM Punk & Jeff Hardy Vs Alberto Del Rio & Chris Jericho

Last edited by A Mean Monopoly Player on Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 YXVBB

Roderick Strong's music hits as he runs down the ramp to the ring

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 1qXEV

Swagger then comes out with a serious look ready for battle

They lock up and Strong with a waist lock but Swagger backs Strong into the corner and he goes for the ankle but Strong rolls through. Strong misses on a sick kick. Swagger with a side head lock take down but Strong with a head scissors. Swagger escapes and Strong with another waist lock but Swagger with a standing switch. Strong tries for a standing switch but Swagger with a knee. Strong with a flying forearm followed by a drop kick and Swagger goes to the floor. Strong tries for a kick to the back but Swagger runs out of the ring. Swagger with a kick and then he knocks Strong off the apron.

Swagger has Strong’s arms locked and Swagger with a forearm to the back. Swagger runs Strong into the turnbuckles and then he puts Strong on the turnbuckles. Strong kicks Swagger but Swagger with a knee to the midsection. Swagger tries for the Swagger Bomb but he lands on Strong's knees. Strong misses with a kick when Swagger moves out of the way.

Strong kicks Swagger in the head but Swagger sends Strong over the top rope but Strong holds on and tries to sends Swagger to the floor. Swagger puts Strong in the ankle lock while Strong was in the ropes. Swagger sends Strong’s knee into the mat. Strong kicks Swagger away and then he connects with an elbow. Roderick sets for a DDT but Swagger counters and Strong lands on his ankle. Swagger stands on the ankle while kicking Strong. Finally Strong catches a kick and hits him with a huge chop to the chest. Strong irish whips him into the turnbuckle and hits
Swagger with about 5 chops in a row. He finally drags him to the center of the ring and hits Swagger with a Death by Roderick!

1...2 ...3

Winner:
XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionroderickstron

After Roderick Strong's victory, the broadcast cuts backstage to Josh Matthews conducting an interview with Tyler Black who lost his match against AJ Styles earlier in the night.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Joshmatthewsisatool

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen, here with me is Tyler Black. This Sunday, Tyler Black and Roderick Strong will clash in a Last Man Standing match to end their long going Best-Of-Seven Series at Unforgiven. Tyler, you lost your close match against AJ Styles earlier, how do you feel?

Tyler Black

AJ got lucky, and he knows that. I never fully healed from my injury that Roddy caused, and made worse thanks to Vickie Guerrero. Had I been one hundred percent healthy, I would have won my match tonight against AJ.

Josh Matthews

Will you injury be a factor this Sunday?

Tyler Black

No. Not at all Josh, and even if it was, Roddy doesn't have a chance against me.

Josh Matthews

If you say so. What about after Sunday? What's next for Tyler Black? Will we ever see another Roderick Strong versus Tyler Black?

Tyler Black

After Unforgiven, I will begin my goal of becoming a champion here in the XWL. Unlike Del Rio and his destiny, I'll get the job done. As for me and Roddy, our feud will never end. I will never turn my back on him, and when I get the chance, Roddy will feel my super kick before passing out cold on the ground.

Roderick Strong is then shown walking up after his match interrupting the interview

Roderick Strong
Did I just here you say you're a future champion? That's hilarious considering you lost tonight. In my book champions don't lose, but that's cool, bro. Yeah, I know you have a fake knee injury or whatever, but I want to hear zero excuses from you after Sunday when I destroy you in our final match together.

Tyler Black
You destroying me? That's amusing, Roddy. Maybe you should become a comedian because it's obvious you're more talented as a comedian than a wrestler. You got lucky against me in all our matches, and you know it. Unlike LeBron, I'll get things done this Sunday. After this Sunday, Roddy, we'll never be done with each other. Peace was never an option for me and you..

[b]Roderick Strong

You shouldn't compare yourself to LeBron considering you aren't even close to being the best wrestler in the company, but nonetheless you can stick with that. The only thing that will bring me peace is knowing you will finally be out of my head, and I've had enough of your snide insinuations for the night.

Tyler Black
It's such a shame no one in the audience can understand what you're trying to say. Seems like you're insulting their intelligence, Roddy. Face it Roderick, you're the real enemy here, and while I'm at it, you sure do complain a lot. Yeah, I really am injured, believe it or not. But when I throw insults at you, you shrivel up and cry, begging me to stop. I can't wait to put you out of your misery this Sunday, Roddy.

Roderick Strong

You wanna talk about crying? Every single time I've beaten you, you've cried about your knee or some other excuse you come up with. Now you're just grasping at straws, but you know what? This is all pointless arguing. Come Sunday, you will have something to complain about.

Tyler Black and Roderick Strong then get into a intense stare down broadcast fades into a commercial
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:11 am

***As Redemption continues Jeremy Borash is stood backstage***

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Ka1

Jeremy Borash
Ladies and Gentlemen I am stood outside Kurt Angle's lockeroom, hoping to get a few words with Kurt, before his match against Ted Dibiase.

***Jeremy Borash knocks on the door***

Jeremy Borash
Excuse me, Kurt. Can we get a few words?

***Jeremy Borash walks into Kurt Angle's lockeroom with the camera behind him, where Kurt is sat down contemplating something***

Jeremy Borash
Kurt, tonight you go one on one with Ted Dibiase. What are your thoughts going into this your return match in XWL?

***With the camera now only focused on Kurt Angle, he responds to Jeremy's question ***

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Ka3

Kurt Angle
Well, Ted's a tough kid, and I'm told he's a heck of a monopoly player, but that's not going to help him tonight, because whilst he's been off playing with his thimble, I've been training every single day, to get back into that ring. And I'm feeling pretty good about tonight, pretty damn good, oh yeah. And tonight I will beat Ted Dibiase, and prove to the world that I've still got it, and I'm still the best in the world today.

Jeremy Borash
And what about the very real possibility that Hassan could get involved in your match tonight, does that not concern you?

Kurt Angle
Hassan? Why does that guy get off, accusing Americans like myself of being simple-minded racists. Well let me tell you something, I hate people like Muhammad Hassan, I can't stand them. He actually thinks that I owe him something, that people like me are holding him back. He believes that people like him don't get a fair chance. And you know what. He's right, we are holding him back, and we don't want him or his people around here. People like him don't deserve to call themselves Americans. And quite frankly I've had enough of those types of people.

Jeremy Borash
Kurt, don't you think that's a little racist?

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Ka4

Kurt Angle
Racist? Race doesn't even come into it. What do you think I'm talking about?

Jeremy Borash
You know, Arabic Americans.

Kurt Angle
Why would I hate Arabic Americans? Why would you even think that? I was talking about the endless stream of people who think they're better than everyone else despite doing nothing to prove it. People who demand respect, even though there is nothing about them even slightly respect worthy. I earned my way to the top of this industry the hard way. There are guys who've travelled the world just hoping to get one chance at the big time, and it could take them years and years and they might never get that chance, and what does Hassan do? Why does he deserve to be in XWL? Because he thinks people hold him back? Well I can tell you one thing, when I get my hands on him, somebody’s going to have to hold me back, because not only will I snap his freakin' ankle, and I'm going to beat him Red, White and Blue, and that. That is true.

***Kurt Angle stands up and pulls the straps on his singlet up, before leaving the lockeroom as Redemption heads to commercial***

Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 am

Show lacks more Chavo
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:28 am

Almur wrote:
Show lacks more Chavo

But we have the incredible racist Kurt Angle why do we need Chavo!?

mischief
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 am

always needs more Chavo.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionkurtangle
Ted Dibiase Vs Kurt Angle

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 am

Kurt Angle's theme hits as the fans give him a decent ovation for his victory

King: So let me get this straight, Ted Dibiase expects to defeat the Undertaker, yet he just lost and worse tapped out to Kurt Angle?

JR: I'm not making excuses for him King, but in his defense Kurt Angle is one of the best athletes in this profession, he knows how to pick apart of a body part and he did just that.

Styles: That couldn't be more correct than it is. Kurt dissected Dibiase's leg in every way that you could imagine.

Kurt's hand is lowered by the referee while Ted has positioned himself in the corner holding his ankle clearly feeling the effects of Angle's ankle lock. He stares over at Dibiase then walks over and extends his hand to him.

King: Ted doesn't deserve Kurt's help. Ted got destroyed and Kurt proved he's a winner. Which is something I can't say about Ted.

JR: It's a show of respect from one world class athlete to another. They put on a hell of a match and Kurt knows he had to earn that win.

Ted doesn't hesitate and extends his hand out and Angle pulls him up to eye level patting him on the back and mouthing a few unheard things at him. The fans go wild for this show of respect between two athletes and then Ted winces in pain a bit but grabs Angle's arm up and raises it high nodding at him and the two sharing smiles.

Styles: I for one am proud to see such a display of sportsmanship. They went all out in that match and the crowd is showing their appreciation.

Angle's arm is then lowered and Angle begins to exit the ring while Ted props against the ropes moving his leg around trying to get over the temporary damage sustained. The fans continue to cheer as Angle finally proceeds up the ramp and to the back leaving Ted alone in the ring.

JR: Well folks Ted has to regroup from here and prepare for the Undertaker at Unforgiven. Ted has something to prove in that one and....

JR suddenly stops as the sound of the Gong goes off. Ted tries to stand to face what he thinks is coming next as that gong can only mean one thing. However a second gong goes off and the lights dim down and eerie blue lights are all that are left on. A moment passes by and Ted stands in the ring prepared to face whatever Taker may be up to.

King: Oh this is going to get good. The Undertaker is going finish off Ted right here.

Ted is getting antsy as nothing has happened yet, that is until another gong goes off and flames begin to erupt from the top of the stage and then in an odd twist music begins to play. However, it's not the music everyone was expecting, but instead this theme begins to play...

As the music plays on, 2 rows of about 10 to 15 Druids begin to walk out from the back down the ramp towards the ring. Ted looks on but isn't sure what to think as he's still pretty banged up.

Styles: Good lord almighty, I have no clue what to expect here. There's dozens of druids heading down to the ring and no sign of the Undertaker yet.

The Druids surround the ring while ted remains inside and then the Undertaker finally appears at the top of ramp on stage. Ted locks eyes with The Undertaker as the music fades, but yet Ted is trying not to take his focus of the druids that are surrounding the ring. Then while Ted is looking at Taker, Taker nods his head and tips his hat down. Ted looks on in confusion as the druids begin to climb the apron to enter the ring.

JR: Oh no, I do not like the looks of this. Ted has nowhere to go.

Ted shakes his tweaked leg then throws his fists up yelling at them to "Bring it." The first druid starts to climb in but Ted leaps up with a high drop kick knocking him off and to the floor, while he was doing two more had finally gotten into the ring on the other side, he ducks a punch by one of them then kicks him in the gut then grabs hold of his head and tightly holds it into place then rams the second druid in the gut with the other druid's own head! He then looks over at the fans who are cheering him on, shrugs and bangs their heads together knocking them down on the mat. Another druid tries to climb in but Ted charges at him kneeing him off the apron. An outside druid attempts to grab his tweaked ankle from the outside but he stomps on his hand then pulls grabs one of the knocked out on the mat druids and throws him out on top of the druid.

Styles: My god Ted is actually putting up a fight! Come on Ted kick some more druid ass!

Three more are now in the ring and he elbows them off of him throws one into a corner, then grabs another after punching him and throws him into the same corner stacking them. The other druid tries choking him but he chops his grip away then keeps hold of his arm and throws him into the other two with a strong Irish whip! He then backs up a bit looks over at The Undertaker on the stage points at him and leaps up and charges at the stacked druids with a full body splash. He then clotheslines all three of them over the ropes!

Dibiase is pumped and the fans are going crazy! Taker thrusts his arms down and lightning hits the ring posts and then 10 druids enter the ring at the same time

JR: This is about to get bowling shoe ugly...

King: You see? There is no stopping The Undertaker! Those druids will tear Dibiase apart never mind what The Undertaker could do because he won't have to do anything after they're done with him!

They all go after him but he won't go down without a fight! Ted throws several punches and elbows and kicks with no certain direction just anything to keep them back. But it's too much to handle and they finally overtake him and cover him all punching at him repeatedly as hes trapped on the mat. All you see are the druid's robes moving about the ring for a minute as punches drop down on the outnumbered Ted Dibiase. But suddenly Ted gets a second wind and shoves all of them off of him getting up to his feet and then fires away with punches of all kinds throws a few druids into each other but again the numbers game hurts him and they throw him into the corner with great force! They then begin to pound away on him again with him trying to kick them off but it's too much for him to handle!

Styles: This is just awful, my god someone stop this travesty! Theres no way this is fair, not by any means is ANY of this right!

King: Ted acted like such a big man by disrespecting The Undertaker at the draft and so I have no compassion for him one bit!

JR: So because he wouldn't let the Undertaker bully him out of the ring this is acceptable?!

The cameras switch back to the ring where their stomping and punching slow down as Ted is shown laying motionless on the mat, The Undertaker seems pleased and begins to walk down the stage slowly as the fans boo very loudly!

Styles: I can't believe this, he had his druids do the dirty work for him and now he's coming to pick up the scraps! This is just terrible!

King: It's justice is what it is!

JR: You're actually condoning this unfair beat down?! Ted is outnumbered how in the hell is this fair or justice in any way?

Just then the fans erupt in excitement and we why find out why when we cut to the ring and Ted is back up to his feet! He ducks every punch possible throws two druids immediately over the ropes then corners one of them punching him over and over until his fist is stained in his blood! The camera zooms in on Ted who is also bleeding from his forehead but that isn't stopping him! Two druids come from behind Ted trying to pull him away but he elbows them away then throws one of them out of the ring and the Undertaker immediately stops obviously shocked at Ted still having fight left in him. Dibiase then pulls the druid out of the corner tosses him over the ropes, then grabs another and throws him over too! The remaining five druids try to attack him but he ducks a punch from one of them and the punch nails another druid by accident! He takes advantage of this grabs him by his robe and chucks him out of the ring too. Ted then throws another into the ropes and as he rebounds he catches them with a sick powerslam! They roll under the ropes leaving just three more druids. The fans chant " Let's go Ted" over and over with huge cheers of excitement following. Dibiase gets distracted by the cheers for a second and punched in the face by one of them. He drops down to his knees and another druid picks him up and holds his arms behind his back. The Undertaker smirks seeing that his plan has finally worked...Or so it seems until Dibiase kicks the druid that tried to strike him causing him to fall into the ropes. He then gets free easily of the grasp of the other druid and throws him over head and into the other druid causing them both to fall over the ropes just leaving ONE final druid. Ted has a devious smile on his face, turns around motions for him to make the first move and he tries to punch Ted but he catches his fist! He then twists his arm whips him into the ropes and catches him with a huge spine buster! The audience continues to go wild as does Ted. He looks over at the seemingly shocked phenom, then insults him by using his own cut throat taunt! He glares back at Ted who just laughs then yells at The Undertaker to "watch this!" Ted pulls up the druid grabs him from behind with the Cobra clutch then pauses for the cheers nods and lays the druid out with Dream Street!

Styles: I don't know how Ted did that but that was amazing. Nothing like a will to survive.

JR: Ted just proved that he has a lot of heart. He must have fought his way through two dozen druids.

The Undertaker looks at Ted as he is visibly unhappy with Ted. Ted looks directly at Taker and is urging Taker to come down to the ring. Taker then gets hold of a microphone and begins to address Ted.

The Undertaker: Well well well, you think that impresses me Theodore? You did better than expected but even then you barely survived. You don't know what you're getting into at Unforgiven. You're young, talented, and three times as foolish. However, I guess that trait of foolishness and worthless behavior runs in your family. Like father, like son.

The fans roar with boos, and Ted doesn't seem pleased one bit, he's exhausted from his match and being jumped by a bunch of druids. Dibiase calls for a microphone and Justin Roberts hands him one.

Ted Dibiase: I don't give a damn if that impresses you! There was a time and a place that I respected you, I admired you, but you know what you're not the Undertaker all of these people grew to know and instantly love...You're near the end of your career and we both know it...You're aging, you're becoming a bitter old man, but you can't push whomever you want around anymore, and you certainly won't push me around either.

He takes a moment to catch his breath then continues.

Ted Dibiase: You think it's cute to send god knows how many men in sheets out here to "weaken" me? Do you think that shows how superior you are? That it will make victory easy for you at Unforgiven? I guess that shows who truly is afraid of losing, doesn't it?

He stares directly at him, the Undertaker starts to raise his microphone up...

Ted Dibiase: I'm not finished talking! You had your moment, you sicked your minions after me, you insulted my father for the umpteenth time, and really that's getting old. My father Ted Dibiase Sr. gave you a chance of a life time and you act as if it doesn't matter. That is what irritates me, he brought you into this industry, yet for the past month you've insulted him as if he was nothing to you! I don't care what problems you have with me or why you interrupted me at the draft, but you leave my father the hell out of this! Do I make myself clear?

The Undertaker: Now you want to grow up and act like a man for the first time in your pathetic life? Well it's TOO LATE TED! You're fate has already been sealed. You see boy, you think I choose to "push" people around, when the truth is... I don't push... I break them and leave them a shell of their former selves. I am the executioner of mankind and the designated grim reaper of XWL.

The crowd has silenced after hearing The Undertaker take such a serious tone. You could hear a pen drop in the arena.

The Undertaker: You have made the mistake of underestimating me already. You think I sent the druids after you to weaken you? To do my dirty work for me? Have you not learned anything? I do not need anyone to fight my battles, the druids were a test to see if you were ready. Yeah, you passed, but not with flying colors, but only with the color of the blood that has stained your hands.

Ted looks down at his blood stained hands and grips them into fists. He looks back as the Undertaker to begins to talk.

The Undertaker: You want me to stop insulting your father, and truthfully I can respect that. But not because of you, but because of the respect I have for your father. I can say those things about him because truth be told... I know your father better than you do. You're father was a weasel of a man, who bought his way out of every bad situation and he hid behind any imbecile that would sell his soul to him for money. Your father had a black heart, and look at you now. You've gone soft, you and your "Teddybears."

The crowd begins to boo as Ted's fans are all in the arena.

Ted Dibiase: Hey my Teddy Bears are the best fans in the world! They were there for me when I was stuck living in my father's footsteps. They helped me rebound from all my mistakes and misfortunes. They supported me when I decided to take a stand against you when you made the mistake in disrespecting me. You can think of me as soft, pathetic and a poor excuse for a man but it's like I told you earlier. I don't give a damn about what you think. These fans love me, my friends respect me, my father supports me, and that is all I need! So you can take your outdated mind games, your disrespect towards me and countless others, and stick it straight up where the sun don't shine!

Loud cheers follow in excitement and a chant breaks out supporting Ted's words for the deadman.

The Undertaker: Listen boy, there's a fundamental difference between you and me. You depend on these people's support to get you by and motivate you to try and be successful. Me on the other hand, I strike fear into these people's hearts and whether they like me or not. These people respect me because they know of my dominance and destruction. At Unforgiven, you will learn first hand as to why you should have walked away when I told you to on draft night.

Then as the Undertaker finishes his last line the lights in the arena go out and the infamous Gong follows.

JR: Oh my, business is about to pick up. The Undertaker is still playing his mind games.

King: I can't see a thing JR! Anything can happen when those lights go out.

Styles: I can only imagine what's happening right now. Can someone turn a light on in here?

The lights turn back on and in a shocking turn of events The Undertaker is standing at the top of the stage and Ted is no where to be seen. The Undertaker looks confused as to what just happened.

Styles: What did The Undertaker do to Ted?

JR: I don't think he did anything. The Undertaker looks baffled.

King: Where did Ted go? This doesn't make sense.

Then the camera pans around in search of Ted and then in the midst of the crowd Ted is spotted. Ted is seen out of breath and then he raises his microphone up but then lowers it ti catch his breath more then Ted says.

Ted Dibiase: When I beat you at Unforgiven, you HAVE to tell me how you're not out of breath after doing that whole vanishing thingy.

Taker looks on at Ted from a distance angrily as Ted finally cracks a smile as finally catches his breathe while his music hits.

Styles: Haha Ted quickly ran up through the crowd while the lights were off.

King: Oh Jesus, Ted is such a dork. How can you take him seriously? There is no way he is going to beat The Undertaker.

JR: Well that isn't certain King but we all can't wait to see it go down. Ted is just trying to one up The Undertaker at his own game. We got to go to commercial break but there is much more to come on Redemption tonight, stay tuned.

The camera fades as a commercial begins to play.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionmichelleXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionlitaXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmelina
Michelle McCool Vs Lita W/ Melina

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionedgeXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptiontysonkidd
Edge vs Tyson Kidd

We come back from a commercial break, Edge and Tyson Kidd are already in the ring as the bell rings. Immediately they circle each other and then lock up, Edge grabs Tyson in a side headlock. Tyson elbows Edge in the stomach three times and runs off the ropes, Tyson goes for a clothesline but Edge ducks down and back drops Tyson hard onto the mat. Edge points to his head showing he's smarter than Tyson, Edge goes to pick him up but Tyson pulls Edge forward as he falls out of the ring. Edge tries to get back in but Tyson dropkicks him back down, Tyson then vaults over the ropes with a cross body wiping out Edge. He picks up Edge and tries to throw him in the ring but Edge thumbs him in the eye and whips him into the steel steps. He rolls into the ring and shouts at the referee to count, at a count of six Tyson gets on the apron. Edge tries to spear him on the apron but Tyson throws himself over and rolls forward over Edge's back and as he turns around he roundhouse kicks him knocking him into the corner. Tyson jumps at him for a monkey flip but Edge grabs on and walks forward, he lets go of Tyson throwing him backwards as he smacks his head off the turnbuckle. Tyson holds his head as Edge pulls him down for the Edge-O-Matic, he hooks one leg for the pin.

Kickout!

Tyson quickly gets to his feet and dropkicks Edge in the knee, when Edge is on one knee Tyson delivers a sickening snap DDT. Edge is laying on his stomach as Tyson jumps and hits a senton on the back of Edge, and then locks in a bow and arrow submission working the back. After a few seconds Edge gets to his feet and out of the submission, Tyson kicks him in the gut and rebounds off the ropes for a cross body but Edge quickly gets his foot up as he boots Tyson in the head. As Tyson is on the mat Edge backs up into the corner, he starts pulling at his hair and signals for Tyson to get to his feet. Edge runs across the ring but Tyson jumps over Edge with a sunset flip, he rolls him up for only a two count but as he kicks out Tyson still holds Edge's feet and then locks in the Sharpshooter out of nowhere! Edge seems shocked at how much Tyson is fighting back, Edge screams in pain as Tyson wrenches the move but he gets to the ropes. But Tyson pulls Edge to the middle of the ring as the fans cheer! Edge forces Tyson to the mat by pulling on his leg, Edge gets to his feet and in one motion he locksin the Edgecator! After a few seconds Tyson looks as if he's going to tap but manages to fix himself into a position where he has room and rolls under into a rollup, yet again only a two count. Edge gets to his feet only to be brought back down again by a wheel kick, Tyson gets onto the apron and springboards back into the ring with a huge elbow drop, he covers.

Kickout!

Tyson doesn't want to give up yet as he picks up Edge, Edge this time rakes the eyes of Kidd and then follows up with a big Edgecution Impaler DDT. Edge once again crawls to the corner and sets up for a spear attempt, he's waiting for Kidd to get to his feet but all of a sudden.

The theme of John Morrison hits as the fans cheer! Edge looks shocked as he turns to the stage, Morrison bursts through the curtain and begins to walk down to the ring. His music stops but he still proceeds to make his way down, Edge has his back turned to Tyson Kidd who is back to his feet now. Morrison is at ringside now about to get up on the apron when all of a sudden Tyson Kidd grabs Edge with a backslide pin.

1!

2!!

3!!!

The fans pop bigtime as John Morrison has costed Edge the match as Tyson Kidd gets the huge win over the former World Champion! Edge looks 100% shocked as Tyson Kidd rolls out of the ring with his hand raised high, but his shock turns to anger as he turns to John Morrison who is walking back up the ramp knowing he had a job well done in costing Edge the match. Edge sits in the ring frustrated as the camera shows Tyson Kidd celebrating his win as we cut to another commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:59 am

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionhasanXWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionseanohaire
Muhammad Hassan vs Sean O'Haire

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Redemption cuts off to a short video package following replays off the AJ Styles vs Tyler Black match.

Following that short video package Vickie Guerrero is shown stood in the ring.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 001~47

[Vickie Guerrero]
Excuse me!.....

The crowd begins a load uproar of boo’s.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I SAID EXCUSE ME!

Vickie pauses and waits till the boo’s begin to die down before attempting to talk.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now as you all know next week, at Unforgiven there will be a triple threat for the united states championship! In that match will be Justin Gabriel!...

Crowd begin to boo.

[Vickie Guerrero]
…Kevin Steen!

The boo’s begin to get even louder.

[Vickie Guerrero]
…and AJ Styles!

The fans cheer at AJ Styles’ name being announced.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 002~40

[Vickie Guerrero]
Now these 3 have been going on and on about how they are going to win that match for weeks but so far that match is not even going to happen…We've seen countless attacks, blatant no shows, it's all just became one big mess that I simply will not allow for one moment longer! Which is why I want all three superstars to come out to this ring for a contract signing. This isn't just your typical contract for a title match, there a stipulations that must be agreed to. Any and all refusal to agree to these terms will call for immediate removal from this title match for whomever violates it's terms. Firstly, each superstar that will sign this contract hear by waves any and all rights to sue XWL should you be injured or worse. This is a no holds barred match, you three wanted it, it's going to happen and so you better be prepared for the consequences. Secondly, all signers of thus contract agree that by signing their name on the dotted line must agree to a hands off policy! What this means is exactly how it sounds, until that bell rings at Unforgiven, you three cannot lay one more hand on each other! No attacks, no disrespectful slaps, and especially not any destruction that has come to be famous in all contract signings which of course is the table being used in ways it was not intended to be used!

[Vickie Guerrero]
So without any further ado, let this contract signing commence! When I call your name gentlemen you are to come out here immediately and issue an opening statement if you so choose to do so. Following that statement, you will remain silent as the other participants also do exactly as I have said. This will continue until all there of you are in this ring and where the fun begins. Remember gentlemen, once you sign this contract you are forbade from laying even one finger on anyone in this match! Now AJ Styles please come out here and do exactly like I have instructed you to do.

AJ Styles’ entrance music suddenly blasts out of the speakers and some fans are off their feet cheering as AJ makes his way down to the ring.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 CWp5n

AJ grabs a mic from the table and begins to talk.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Mavnw

[AJ Styles]
Vickie are you serious?! I am not allowed to even lay a hand on Gabriel or Steen? Have you not been watching this show? I mean last week it was Gabriel who decided to attack me and for weeks after that Steen’s being trying to make my life a living hell. Now I know you said that table was not going to be used in a way it wasn’t intended too but I’m just going to say right now, I’m not making any promises. Also what the hell is up with this, I mean it’s like my one phone call from jail or something, one chance to speak and then that’s it, I get shut up for the rest of the night…..Well since my opponents aren’t out here I think I can talk a little bit more without them two trying any cheap tactics.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 DQXrU

[AJ Styles]
Now look Gabriel, last week you just got yourself into deep shit, cause I know you pissed me off and I mean Steen is just a ticking time bomb so you definetley pissed that big boy right off! Look at Unforgiven I was going to go easy on you and focus on Steen but I mean right now, you are every part as big of a deal as Steen because as long as you have that title on your shoulder you are just a sitting duck and after Unforgiven you are looking at the new United States Champion………The Phenomenal One……..AJ Styles!
XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 KwkOr

[AJ Styles]
Now lets move on to Steen, been quite a week for us hasn’t it? I mean first I screwed you over in a match so you got a personal beat down from the Corre and secondly you got a beat down from the Corre AGAIN after the match. I mean you’re usually the one dishing out the two on one fights, not on the receiving end of them. Now I’m going to wrap this up cause Vickie’s starting to look a little cranky but Steen….Gabriel, I think you both are underestimating me, I mean did you not see what I just did earlier? Tyler nearly took me to the limit….nearly. At Unforgiven I’m going to make sure I walk out of that match with my title and when I do I’m dedicating that match to each and everyone of the fans that have supported my since my return, I appreciate it.

AJ puts the mic down on the table and signs the contract before taking a seat on the top turnbuckle.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Thank you AJ for that very "brief" statement. Now I'm going to ask that the other challenger for the United States Championship Kevin Steen, to join us out here, and remember hands off and AJ or else!

Kevin Steen's music is played out with a instant chorus of boos and jeers from the fans in attendance. A few moments pass and there is no sign of Kevin Steen the music stops and AJ, Vickie and the fans are confused. Is Kevin going to show. Then suddenly Kevin Steen's face appears on the titantron.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Sv0lI

[Kevin Steen]
Oh hi didn't see you down there. I bet your thinking where the hell am i?what stunt am i going to pull now. Well I will get to that in just a second. I will be with you shortly just got a few things to do. Oh hey Vickie didn't see you there your looking well ermm slimmer maybe all that screwing me over has lost your appetite. But I'm not here to question your authority. So I will get to my point. You said that we cannot touch each other until the bell has sounded at unforgiven. Well I see AJ buddy ol pal you've signed so you can't touch me can you? Well look what i have right here.

The camera zooms out to see another person with Steen but he is gagged and tied to a chair. At a closer look it seems to be...

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 WWLaT

That's right. AJ I can see you going nuts because you know who this is, your brother in law what's your name, actually I don't need to know you little bastard. AJ you can't touch me boy, and by the way Vickie he's not an XWL employee so you can't do nothing. AJ before I come to that ring i am just going to do this.

Steen kicks AJ's brother in law in the chest knocking him and the chair back to the ground. Steen mounts him and starts to punch him repeatedly in the head until he busts him open but that doesn't stop Steen. AJ is going frantic but security is now in the ring holding him back.

Steen picks up the brother in the law who has now loose from the chair. Steen starts walking dragging him down the corridor throwing him onto tables and picking me back up. Steen is now by the entrance and he enters through the curtain, he has AJ's brother in law in tow. He looks at the ring with a big grin his face. He sets him up into a package piledriver but just as he is about to hit it, security storm out and stop Steen. He looks pissed off but he knows he can't touch them so he brushes it off and starts walking to the ring. On the way he steals a kids AJ Styles baseball cap and carries it until he gets to ringside. Steen rolls into the ring and throws the cap to the floor. He then drops a elbow on the cap then another he's going crazy.

He gets up and picks up the microphone and stares at AJ he then puts the mic to his mouth and begins to talk once more.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 TiwyR

AJ my plan for your brother in law didn't go to plan but hey look at my hands. His blood is all over them but this is your fault AJ your fault you drove me to this. You could of just stayed away and let me have my title shot but you had to do things the hard way. That said his has taken up alot of my thought. I have been focusing on you and not only did The Corre legally beat me up they decided to piss on my parade and attack me and you after you decided to grow some balls and show up. So Justin before you come down to this ring I have to say that your smart very smart. You have someone to back you up and i admire your intelligence.

But at Unforgiven you will be all alone in the ring with me and well him. But Justin just like to reassure you that I will hurt you goddamn if I have to dump you off the stage to get that title I will. So Justin your worse mistake was making this no holds barred because that means I have free reign to do what I like. That means bad news not only for this wannabe superhero but for your some wannabe bad ass.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 SAwEN

so before i sign this contract i would you all to look at me because this fat son of a bitch is going to walk into Unforgiven and out with not only will there be the possibility of 2 careers ended at the hands of me but you will see me leave with the United States title on my shoulder and I will love that you hate it.

Steen puts the mic back on the table and picks up the pen ready to sign the contract he pauses for a few moments before signing it and drops the pen he picks the mic up to say something but is cut off.....

Justin Gabriel’s theme blasts across the P.A system and the crowd show a wave of boo’s towards him but Gabriel just seems to soak in all in and holds his United States title up high keeping his eyes on Styles and Steen. Gabriel makes his way to the ring cautiously as Steen and Styles look on, both with their eyes set on the title. Vickie hands Gabriel a mic and he begins to speak.

[Justin Gabriel]
Look I don’t have to explain or say anything to you two, Vickie or anyone in this arena. At the end of the day I am going to retain MY title and get you two out of the way for good. Now let me just sign the contract and get back to more important things.

Vickie slides the contract over towards Justin who signs it quite quickly.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Everyone, the contracts have being signed and now all three of you, GET OUT OF MY RING!

Before anyone has time to leave the ring Steen notices the US title is laid out on the table and slowly goes over to it. Gabriel realises and stands up and the two men begin to exchange words. Gabriel slowly takes a step back, slowly moving his hand towards his title. Steen has not realised and is keeping his eyes locked on Gabriel. Then suddenly Gabriel throws the title up at Steen and it smacks him square in the face. Gabriel quickly gets out of the ring and runs up the ramp. Steen got out the ring but stopped as Gabriel seemed to be too far ahead. Now both men are stood at opposite ends of the ramp as Vickie seems to be furious that Gabriel managed to cause this.

Meanwhile AJ is still in the ring and has managed to avoid all of this chaos due to some security still keeping him restrained due to Steens earlier actions. AJ seems calm and asks security to lets him through as he slowly walks over to the United States title. He picks it up and stares at it for a few seconds as the crowd begin to cheer. He then holds it high in the air keeping his eyes locked on his opponents and Gabriel and Steen look on as AJ points and is heard shouting “This is my title!” as AJ's theme blasts across the PA system and the camera cuts out for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:31 am

Redemption cuts from its previous segment and we see Tyson Kidd sitting in the passenger seat of a Van, as it rolls past Jersey City, just leaving now. Tyson rolls the window down and looks out behind the car before leaning his elbow on the door. He turns to the camera.

Tyson:Hey there. I don't usually make video blogs, or film myself or anything, but I figure this is a special occasion. I've been quite the roll lately, right? Let's see, beat Triple H, I've beaten Edge, and those two guys are two of the greatest world champions ever. And now I'm gonna beat Chavo Guerrero at Unforgiven, which we're on our way to now. In case you have been living under a rock for the past few weeks or so, Chavo has whined and bitched about me not showing him respect after he tried to boot me in the face in a battle royal, and managed to land his own clumsy ass right over the top rope and out on to the concrete floor.

Tyson takes a deep breath and exhales again, staring out the window once more at what is now open road. The highway has some metal barriers that reflect off the sun, due to it being particularly bright today. Kidd rubs the back of his neck as he leans back in his chair. He gets a smirk on his face before talking to the camera again.

Tyson:So, basically, he low blowed me after I beat the crap out of him backstage, after he failed at cheap shotting me. Then he comes out, calls me a rookie and disrespectful a bunch of times, and talks about how I'm no match for Chavo Guerrero. I swear to god, this man's rants are the cure for insomnia. He's talked, and talked and talked. Now, he's actually gonna have to put up or shut up. We've never faced one on one before, and I'm looking forward to it. He might like to pretend I have no respect for him, but I've been watching his matches for a very long time and I've admired him and his style. In a way, I suppose how I wrestle is slightly based off his way. But at Unforgiven, none of that's gonna matter, because respect or no respect, Guerrero or not a Guerrero, he's gonna slam his hand down on that mat so many times he'll break his wrist when I wrench back on that Sharpshooter. So Chavo, enjoy the time you've got left, man. I'll see you at Unforgiven.

Tyson stares at the camera with a frown and shakes his head, and turns back to the window as the segment fades.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Tyson_in_Car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 am

We cut to Sean O'Haire at Newark Liberty International Airport, bags in hand. There is a cameraman following and he starts speaking to the camera.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Australiathm

{O'Haire}
Hey, cameraman! Zoom in! I'm speaking! I've got a message for Sin Cara!

The cameraman starts zooming in the camera to O'Haire's face.

{O'Haire}
Cara, I still don't know why you pulled that stunt. I'm the bad person? I may be bad, but being bad means I achieve a lot. A lot more than you, especially. You obviously don't understand my words, so at Unforgiven, there won't be any words. There will just be me kicking your ass. You think you can screw around with me and get away with it? Sorry, it doesn't work that way. I don't know what you think you're doing by imitating someone else and then proceeding to attack me, but at Unforgiven, I'll put you away. Sin Cara, the only way is up for me, and you're holding me down, holding me back. You're a problem that needs to be put away.

{O'Haire}
I may have lost earlier tonight to Muhammad Hassan, but Hassan's a totally different thing, Sin Cara. The difference is...I know I can DESTROY you at Unforgiven. And I will. It doesn't matter who the hell you bring along with you, you will be taken out and I WILL get my revenge. Now, Cara, you can mess around for the rest of Redemption, but unlike you, I'm going straight to Unforgiven and training for my match. It's not like I need it...but whatever. Now, Mr. Cameraman...my flight is departing in 15 minutes. I suggest you go home and bother someone else. Or you might just regret it...

The camera fades out, and we return to Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 pm

*Jeff Hardy's theme plays throughout the arena. The crowd gets on their feet as they wait for Jeff to come out*

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Oro74l

*Hardy dashes out from the back and quickly reaches the top of the stage. Jeff does his signature stage dance. His fireworks explode as Jeff finishes his dance and behind to walk down the ramp. Jeff walks over to the fans and gives them high fives, as he continues to walk. He reaches the end of the ramp and walks over to the stairs. Jeff climbs up then and walks into the ring. Jeff is handed a mic from ringside. He raises the mic to his mouth but is interrupted by...

*CM Punks theme plays right before Jeff begins to speak. Punk walks out from the back.*

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Hd1309cmpe1

*Punk slowly walks to the top of the stage.He reaches the top, and kneels down. After a second of two he stands up and swings his arm in a windmill motion. Punk walks down the ramp until he reaches the end of it. Punk walks towards the stairs and slowly walks up them. He steps into the ring and walks over to the other side of the ring. He is handed a mic. Punk walks back to the other side, and stands face to face with Jeff. He raises the mic and begins to speak.*

[Punk]
"Whoa whoa, Jeff relax. Look, I realise the situation we have found ourselves in. I know that we don't exactly see eye to eye on everything, whether that be apparel or lifestyle choice. I know that we have a Tables, Ladders & Chairs match coming up at Unforgiven. But we're going to have to put all of that behind us, if not only for one night. We are partners tonight Jeff, so do you know what mean? You and I are going to have to try and get along, even if that lasts for one night only."

[Punk]
"Although you dispise every part of my being, you have to look past it... But if you need a little more persuading, look at it this way. After our little match at Unforgiven, after you and I have beaten the holy hell out of one another. Then what? What do you have planned Jeff?... Nothing I bet. What I'm suggesting to you is that we put our differences behind us tonight and go out there and win. Do you realise what that would mean? Defeating the World Heavyweight Champion AND a #1 Contender will put one of us in line for a Championship match Jeff. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be gunning for the Champ instead sitting about backstage waiting for something to fall into your lap."

*Punk lowers the mic and waits for Jeff to speak. After a few seconds Jeff raises the mic.*

[Jeff Hardy]
"Punk, I have to agree with you for once in a situation like this Punk. We might be opponents come the Pay-Per-View, but tonight it seems we are going to have to have each others back. From what you say, it seems your willing to put everything behind us for one night. I'm not 100% sure about this, but I will put the things behind us."

*Jeff Pauses for a second*

[Jeff Hardy]
"Then you begin to talk about the future. The future after our match. Something about sitting about backstage waiting for something to fall into your lap. Turth is Punk, we defeat them tonight and I defeat you at Unforgiven, I won't be the one sitting around waiting. I'll be the one who is one step closer to the World Heavyweight Championship!"

*The fans cheer as Jeff lowers the mic. Punk raises his mic once again.*

[Punk]
"That is all I am asking Jeff. I know that I am not the most "Trustworthy" person in your books, but all I am looking for is you and I to be able to coincide Tonight. Then when we go onto win the match, we will go onto bigger and better things after the PPV. But let's make no mistake about it, this little alliance of ours is over as soon as that bell rings. There will be no "Bestest buddies foreverest" after tonight. There will be no secret handshakes, no inside jokes. After tonight I want nothing more to do with you."

*Punk stops talking for a second as the crowd boos. As the boos settle he begins to talk again.*

[Punk]
"Then when our little TLC match rolls around at Unforgiven. I will be looking to beat you with everything I can. Whether that be chairs, tables, ladders, bells, mics, signs, cups, prosthetic limbs, foul language, anything!... I couldn't care less, whatever it is, odds are it will wind up being wrapped around your skull. I am going to make sure that this match leaves its toll on your body. You will remember this match for the rest of your life... So take it easy out there tonight Jeff... We can't have you being hurt for the big night."

Punk and Jeff settle in the ring, and right now Alberto Del Rio’s theme song begins to play as he comes out to a huge amount of negative booo’s from the capacity crowd. Ricardo Introduces him as usual, and he appears once again without his car but he still walks down that ramp with swag to taunt igniting the pyros behind him to ignite. He then walks down the entrance ramp taunting at some fans on the front row seats.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_2010_11_19_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_004066480

Jr: Looks like Punk and Jeff are on the same page for one night only. I believe, if this alliance is true, that they will definitely have the advantage in this match seeing as Jericho and Del Rio are far off from being in the same page.

King: Don’t be silly Jr. Not like Del Rio needs any help to beat both Jeff and Punk tonight. He’s in a foul mood, and I would watch my arm if I was Jeff or Punk.

He goes into the ring, and then suddenly Chris Jericho’s theme song begins to play as the crowd receives him with a big pop. It takes him a while to appear, but when he does he comes out driving the Jericho-Mobile, AKA the car that use to be Del Rio’s. Del Rio rants with Ricardo, and meanwhile Jericho comes out of the door with his world championship around his waist. He even has the towel around his neck, completely mocking Alberto Del Rio.

Style: Hmm, I think Chris Jericho makes a better Alberto Del Rio than Alberto Del Rio himself! Maybe that’s why he’s so pissy at Jericho right now.

King: Oh yeah this is smart. Instead of calling It truce, being the bigger man he further angers Del Rio who just happens to be his partner. What a moron.

Jr: You see Punk and Jeff smirking? Yeah they know they have it in the bag tonight. Who knows, maybe by some miracle Del Rio and Jericho will put their differences aside. I mean, it is just a car..

Chris Jericho enters the ring, and Del Rio is eager to attack him, but he retains himself. It’s still obvious by his expression that he’s as pissed as someone could be. Jericho taunts on the top rope a couple of times and then eventually the match begins.

Elimination Tornado Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 3TkGk
CM Punk & Jeff Hardy Vs Alberto Del Rio & Chris Jericho

The bell rings, and Chris Jericho slowly gets up awfully fatigued from that grueling match-up. However, his celebration was short lived because when he turns around Del Rio clocks him right in the head with the world championship!

King: That’s what he gets for being a horrible partner. He should have aided Del Rio when Jeff was pinning him, but hey you get what you deserve!

Jr: Not like Del Rio was any better during the match.

Style: Man Jericho is completely knocked out! Is he busted open!?

King: Yes he is, and he deserves every pint of blood. You see the ring right now? That will be the ending of Unforgiven with Jericho on the floor a battered man and Del Rio standing tall with the XWL World championship!

Jr: That remains to be seen, but what a tag match. Peculiar from start to finish if I do say so myself. First, Punk intentionally gets himself eliminated so Jeff would automatically be in a Handicap match. Didn’t seem like that worked out to well though.

Style: His plan backfired since Jericho didn’t want to follow up Punk, and Del Rio didn’t want to help Jericho. Hell, it seemed more like a triple threat match!

Jr: I got to give it to Jeff Hardy who endured a lot throughout this match. He even managed to eliminate Del Rio, but in the end Jericho stood tall after a codebreaker. Stood tall for a couple of seconds anyways.

Del Rio looks at the world championship, and he then drops it down right on Jericho’s head. The crowd booo’s as he goes up the top rope to taunt.

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Normal_WWE_Royal_Rumble_2011_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_009911468

Ricardo: Viva Del RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Jr: Could this really be a preview of Unforgiven? Only one way to find out ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for joining us, and if you want to tune into this exciting PPV, then order it immediately. Thank you, and good night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011    XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 6/12/2011 - 6/19/2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2