Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Official Brand Name Idea Thread

Go down 
+6
Zander
Bang
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Jonguin
Kyle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

As you all know recently today I put up a new thread stating that there are going to be several new changes coming to XWL very soon. As we are a league that's been around nearly three years now, things change over time and with that came the need for new ideas. It was with that, that the discussion over these changes were put into action within this thread.

In that thread there is a survey that I once again, if you haven't, ask that you please do take the time to look over and answer honestly. As there are questions covering a numerous variety of topics. Which brings me to this thread. One big thing that we've been thinking about doing, is making room for another show or a brand. Now, given the feedback from the survey, it's safe to say the brands thing is going to happen.

Now this is where we need your help. As you all may or may not know, we used to have a second show here before called XWL Indescretion. However, as the league has grown, we have decided to scrap the name and once again, we're looking to you for help. So, with that in mind I ask you what are your ideas for a new brand name? Keep in mind with this brand, that means there's going to be a GM for each show, the roster is going to be split as well as the titles. With all that in mind, what are your thoughts on names for the show.

Now onto more information about the brands. Please be aware that both these shows are going to be Equal in terms of talent and titles. There are going to be a few cross brand titles but, each show will have their own roster and a specific title that may have it's own perk. With that in mind, over the course of the next week or so David and Myself are hopefully going to organize the next draft. In doing so, we need your help with coming up with a name for this new brand. Please list any and all names you may have and a possible brief description (may or may not include) of what brought you to these names and how you think they could fit in with the new show.

Once again, thanks for your time everyone. We appreciate the help you've all given and the cooperation as well.

Fn
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:39 am

Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Redemption_logo
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:41 am

Okay.. so, I'm torn. I love the name Supremacy but, I love the look of that dang thing lol!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:47 am

After having that logo, I officially am 100% for Redemption it looks so sick. Bang could do wonders with that for the new graphic for the board too.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:07 am

Welp, if nobody else objects then, I think it's settled. Redemption is the name and that's gonna be the brand logo, hopefully bang can come up with something fitting for the board graphic.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:09 am

Gosh everyone needs to wake up already so we can get more thoughts flame

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:18 am

Maybe it's just cos you guys like having heart-to-heart talks.

Redemption tbh,
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:23 am

Bronzeh. wrote:
Maybe it's just cos you guys like having heart-to-heart talks.

Redemption tbh,
I wouldn't call it heart to heart, I'd call it more like we know what the other is thinking. Kind of like a twin telapathy type of thing but, not really. None the less get the feedback in guys.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:25 am

At least it's not hart-to-hart, the wall would have the most personality in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:37 am

Bronzeh. wrote:
At least it's not hart-to-hart, the wall would have the most personality in the conversation.
Hey, compared to Tyson Kidd, a wall could be the life of the party. coffee

troll
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:44 am

Fn wrote:
Bronzeh. wrote:

troll

That was the joke, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:49 am

Bronzeh. wrote:
Fn wrote:
Bronzeh. wrote:

troll

That was the joke, stupid.
I R NAWT STOOPID cartman sad

gr8
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:32 am

E/T wrote:
Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 YGVQA

Just sayin'

Awesome.

mischief
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Gazza wrote:
E/T wrote:
Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 YGVQA

Just sayin'

Awesome.

mischief
It's been changed.. it's now

Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Redemption_logo

Which is awesome cartman cool
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm

It is indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:11 pm

Wow looks like i missed the entire convo here... i guessed thats the down fall of being a west coast early morining working man... i miss all the perks of being in this predominant East coast league lol... Anyhow... I see redepmtion and I'm sorry all I can think is ...

"WTF is this? NXT???"

There I said it, I kind of don't like it. I personally was going to suggestion Annihilation but if that's the majority decision then I really don't mind at all...

I'm just sharing my 2 cen.... wait I mean my 2 hundred dollars... I don't carry pennies just big face hundred dollar bills! bam
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

MY NAME SUGGESTING SKILLS DO WORK Cool
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:20 pm

I don't really like the name but

Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Redemp
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:33 pm

You guys suck for not going with HARDCORE COUNTRY.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Little Jimmy wrote:

^
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Bronzeh. wrote:
Little Jimmy wrote:

^
gr8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Brand Name Idea Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2