Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Official Brand Name Idea Thread

Go down 
+6
Zander
Bang
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Jonguin
Kyle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

Official Brand Name Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:25 pm

As you all know recently today I put up a new thread stating that there are going to be several new changes coming to XWL very soon. As we are a league that's been around nearly three years now, things change over time and with that came the need for new ideas. It was with that, that the discussion over these changes were put into action within this thread.

In that thread there is a survey that I once again, if you haven't, ask that you please do take the time to look over and answer honestly. As there are questions covering a numerous variety of topics. Which brings me to this thread. One big thing that we've been thinking about doing, is making room for another show or a brand. Now, given the feedback from the survey, it's safe to say the brands thing is going to happen.

Now this is where we need your help. As you all may or may not know, we used to have a second show here before called XWL Indescretion. However, as the league has grown, we have decided to scrap the name and once again, we're looking to you for help. So, with that in mind I ask you what are your ideas for a new brand name? Keep in mind with this brand, that means there's going to be a GM for each show, the roster is going to be split as well as the titles. With all that in mind, what are your thoughts on names for the show.

Now onto more information about the brands. Please be aware that both these shows are going to be Equal in terms of talent and titles. There are going to be a few cross brand titles but, each show will have their own roster and a specific title that may have it's own perk. With that in mind, over the course of the next week or so David and Myself are hopefully going to organize the next draft. In doing so, we need your help with coming up with a name for this new brand. Please list any and all names you may have and a possible brief description (may or may not include) of what brought you to these names and how you think they could fit in with the new show.

Once again, thanks for your time everyone. We appreciate the help you've all given and the cooperation as well.

Fn
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

HARDCORE COUNTRY.

I'll think of better ideas tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:38 pm

So yeah I've got a few names, remember if you see a name you like in this thread at any time post stating so that way we can come up with the name as soon as possible.

Vindication

Sovereignty

Supremacy

Just a few for now to get the juices flowing for ideas.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Solace

Redemption

I like Sovereignty

Last edited by Semeraro22 on Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:55 pm

Desolation

Mayhem

Adrenaline

Turmoil

Monarchy
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:01 pm

XWL Worldwide?

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:39 am

Carnage

confused
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:39 am

Evolution

All I can think of at the moment, if I can think of anymore I shall post them.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:06 am

Riseup?

Cos it's breakdown..and that's..yeah.

Sorry, that was lame. I'll try to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:02 am

E/T wrote:

Supremacy

Semeraro22 wrote:

Redemption

Rene wrote:

Desolation

My favorites so far.. they all feel and sound like they'd fit with the newer brand. Especially Supremacy or Redemption. Hell, I almost would've went as far as renaming Breakdown and had it be supremacy and the other redemption but, I do like Breakdown so my choice for the other would be either Supremacy or Redemption. I'll see what I can come up with in a while.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:40 am

XWL: Frontline
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:44 am

zander14rfc wrote:
XWL: Frontline

Official Brand Name Idea Thread Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR22bJ0BTYunhHFyDgqi7zGNkdJH_S92cI3dWWODyg_sfGHghFB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:45 am

The sexy party parade
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:46 am

Adam wrote:
The sexy party parade

This tbh
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:02 pm

Adam wrote:
The sexy party parade
Official Brand Name Idea Thread Op5q3qg639
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Anarchy?

yeah thats all i can think of atm :/
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:
The sexy party parade
Official Brand Name Idea Thread Op5q3qg639

Totally stole my stolen family guy jokes from another thread=[
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

XWL : Breakdown is the better show

troll dance
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Gazza wrote:

troll dance

lol if Gabriel ends up on the other show
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Bronzeh. wrote:
Gazza wrote:

troll dance

He will.
I was saying it for another reason. Cool
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Gazza wrote:
Bronzeh. wrote:
Gazza wrote:

troll dance

He will.
I was saying it for another reason. Cool

Cos ur GM nao?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:37 am

Okay guys so there have been some great names so far but we need our definite brand by as late as Friday. So throughout the next two days we need you all to discuss names you like that have been suggested and continue to suggest other ones. We don't want to make the decision without your input too so please talk amongst yourselves in this thread and come up with our brand cheers

My current top 3 I guess would be....

Supremacy

It's my name I came up with but I think it has that brand name feel to it but we all need to like which name we use.

Redemption

I honestly like this one a lot. Some drafties will have had some bad luck on Breakdown perhaps so a new show, a new environment could be a way for them to redeem themselves. As well as possibly changes in heel face alignments etc...It could be an interesting name for a brand that would be "fresh"

Desolation

I like this one too, but the definitions when looking it up online just leave me unsure of it.

1. A state of complete emptiness or destruction.
2. Anguished misery or loneliness. More »

lol

Again just because another may not be in my top three doesn't mean that couldn't be our brand name it's my opinion Embarassed

So anyways, what are your thoughts on these and others? Remember we want you all apart of this change to XWL as much as we are.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:00 am

As I mentioned earlier this week, I've already chosen the top three I'd like for it to be. Which, somehow seem to be the same three as David lol!. However, I can't stress enough that this is mainly down to you guys. As we're just the people who are making things run around here, yes it's our league but, as with the survey, you guys have a chance to make your voice heard. We need to know no later than Friday so I can have graphics made, & we can work on a few things. So lets get to work guys and get this ball a rollin.

Below is a list of all the names given and the tally so far. So, if we could get this sorted before Friday I'd like that but, no later than Friday afternoon.

Vindication
Sovereignty (2)
Supremacy (3)
Solace
Redemption (3)
Desolation (3)
Mayhem
Adrenaline
Turmoil
Monarchy
Worldwide
Carnage
Evolution
Rise Up
Frontline
Sexy Party Parade (2) mischief
Anarchy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:35 am

Official Brand Name Idea Thread YGVQA

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:36 am

E/T wrote:
Official Brand Name Idea Thread YGVQA

Just sayin'
Told you that looked awesome Mr. Lmao mischief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Brand Name Idea Thread   Official Brand Name Idea Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Brand Name Idea Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next