Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013

Go down 
+19
Stay✔
P1
Ash
#NOTSEME
Bang
Zander
Sam
Shug
Austin
sdogg50c
TheKrzyOne
Rashard
christina-von-eerie
MarkellHoward16
Legal
Zack
Jonguin
P.R Son
Pats
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Card goes here.

From Bang.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Bang wrote:
Knowing your current form you'll probably drop him before next week.

Ye of little faith okay
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:01 pm

Upon returning from a commercial break, a graphic hyping the huge Final Stand IV rematch of Ted DiBiase versus The Rock appears on the screen, they haven't had so much as an interaction since last year's Final Stand, when they stood as enemies, and walked away, still enemies....tonight almost a year later the score may finally be settled, hatchets might be buried, or an old rivalry might reignite in this one match...the question on everyone's minds, will Ted do what he couldn't last year, and beat The Rock? Or will he lose again, and finally call it quits after everything he's been put through in the last six months...Will this be the last time we see Ted DiBiase? Will another loss be the final blow that his ego can't take in the state it's in...we'll find out the answer to all of these questions later tonight when former friends and still bitter rivals collide. The graphic fades and we cut away deep in the halls backstage where Tony Dawson is standing by.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 PJX0nwb

{Tony Dawson}
Ladies and gentlemen I'm Tony Dawson, and I've been asked by Vickie Guerrero to conduct a very special interview in just a minute. Last week it was announced that this week we would see a rematch many thought we'd never see again...a match that was voted by you the fans as the match of the year. Ted DiBiase versus The Rock, they were once great friends, but then the World Heavyweight Championship tore them apart, Ted stayed on the straight and narrow while The Rock underwent a change he regrets to this day...a change that made this friendship go South and a rivalry unfold.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 YvjDhsW

{Tony Dawson}
Tensions were so high that these two once took their fights to the streets of New York city, on top of a car having a sword fight with windshield wipers of all things, a bar room brawl with brute bikers getting thrown into the mix, and even on top of a bridge where one unlucky XWL fan had their car stolen! It all lead us to the fourth anniversary of Final Stand, where Ted DiBiase would meet The Rock in a three stages of hell match, Ted vowed to win it for The People, and although he tried his best and fought through almost everything The Rock did in their third stage....it wasn't enough, and Ted was left bloodied, beaten, and his ego bruised so badly that the very next night we saw a side of Ted DiBiase that many never thought existed...a negative side, a side that wanted to call it quits right then and there.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 QgStgEv

{Tony Dawson}
Which has brought up many a questions regarding tonight's match. It's not been a very good past several months to be Ted DiBiase, and after having his efforts of regaining an XWL contract blow up in his face time and time again, a lot of people are wondering if Ted is mentally ready for tonight's encounter. You'd have to think that a chance at redeeming himself might perk him up a bit, but he's been very distant and not himself the last last week, and seeing him arrive myself earlier, he seemed to be in worse shape than he was. Usually I'd hate to bother anyone that clearly would rather to be left alone, but Vickie told me my main objective tonight is to interview Ted, and so I've tracked him down, he's over there unpacking his suitcase in that locker room, let's see if he'll join us.

Tony leads the camera crew through the threshold of one of the Men's locker rooms and they take a few steps forward, trying to find him, they know he's here but they don't see him right off the bat. Tony tells them to be quiet as he takes a few a few steps closer to another door opening, not wanting to intrude on anyone that might be in there but hoping that Ted might be there. But as he looks in the room, there's no one there.

{Tony Dawson}
I know he's around here somewhere, let's keep looking.

As he turns back away from the camera, there Ted is walking down the hall.

{Tony Dawson}
There he is!

Tony's sudden blurt out catches Ted by surprise as he stops walking and directs his focus to Tony and the horde of cameramen following him. He's suspicious by Tony's friendly smile, but with what he goes through on a weekly basis recently that's understandable. Every moment seems to lead to something that has Ted left looking like a fool or feeling as low as he could possibly feel, and if Tony's trying to find Ted that could only mean one thing, he wants to interview him...and if Tony wants to interview him, surely Vickie put him up to it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 OOqCaKb

{Ted DiBiase}
Whoa whoa whoa, before you get any ideas, you better turn around and find some other chump because I ain't havin' it.

{Tony Dawson}
But Ted we just wanna chat, that's all.

{Ted DiBiase}
You interviewer types never just wanna "chat." Look usually I'm cool with doing that sort of thing, not tonight.

{Tony Dawson}
Ted believe me, I get it. I understand but Vickie won't get off my back until I get this interview.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 ZgFl3Xp

{Ted DiBiase}
First of all, you don't "get it." Second, does it look like I care about what Vickie wants? I've spent the last two weeks doing what she wants, not anymore. So don't try to buy me off with that sob story, boo hoo if I don't get an interview with you Vickie will yell at me, well when you get screwed out of your job, and EVERY attempt at regaining it? Then come find me, until then take your trivial problems to someone who cares, because this entire time no one but the fans have shown any sign of support for what I've had to deal with, so why the hell should I show any back? Did you go to Vickie and tell her to give me a legit opportunity?

Before Tony can respond DiBiase barks out an interrupting reply.

{Ted DiBiase}
No! You didn't! I've always been the "good guy" that can "do no wrong." And because of that? People walk all over me like I won't do anything about it! It's like The Rock last year, he disrespected me, he disrespected The People that made him into the household name that he was, and because he's "sorry" everyone forgets about all the trash he talked, and every despicable action he made. See there's being sorry, and there's just saying it, now it seems a little convenient that when The Rock was on a decline, no longer being that "big name" he suddenly feels bad for leaving The People high and dry last year. Yeah I lost to him, that's a bitter pill I've had to swallow every single day of the last year, I didn't do what I promised, I once again failed everyone when it mattered, the story has been told time and time again, we know what it did to me, and that's why Vickie's made this little match. She knows I can't take anymore of this crap and she wants to finish me off. But better yet, she wants The Rock to be the one to do it. Maybe he's getting a payoff like Shawn, after seeing how much of a corporate bitch he was to Vince last year it sure wouldn't surprise me.

{Tony Dawson}
Wow...I'm not sure how to respond to that....I mean I know The Rock, I think he's a great, sure he made a mistake acting like he did, but didn't you turn your nose up at the fans at one time in your career too?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 O3qaSFk

{Ted DiBiase}
Tell me you did not just compare what The Rock did to how I acted at first in my career? Look I've said it before, I regret it but it made into the man that I was once proud to call myself...I might not be very proud right now, or even tell you that I feel like a man, but when I lost The World Heavyweight Championship and was fired in the same night? I didn't go telling the fans off like my old "buddy" did soon after he lost his. The difference if I have to explain it for you, is I was naive and young, I thought I had to be this larger than life persona that my dad created, but because of the fans I realized I could be anything I wanted to be, and they would be there for me no matter what! Now The Rock? He just threw a tantrum that lasted almost a year because he failed to retain his title, and chose to act out like a damn child. He knew what The People meant, and he still did it, I didn't know a damn thing when I started out, but a guy like The Rock? He knew what The People did for him and he still turned his back on them and that's why I question his loyalty and respect to the fans to this very day, because what's gonna happen the next time things don't go his way, will he be a man and get over it, or will he blame everyone but himself like last time. History often repeats itself you know.

{Tony Dawson}
I hate to bring this up, but since you brought up how history has a way of repeating itself...are you worried that tonight could be just like Final Stand last year?

{Ted DiBiase}
See, I knew you'd go there. This is exactly why I didn't wanna be interviewed, yeah I lost to The Rock last year, and I'm losing tonight! Everyone has said that since the match was made last week, I get it! I'm losing, I'll feel like quitting again, and because how crappy I feel right now about EVERYTHING, I'll likely do it, I'll quit. There, you happy? Is this what you wanted? Yeah I failed last year and I'll surely fail again tonight, my confidence is completely gone, last year I thought I could, this year....against what I wanna say, I've learned things aren't ever gonna go my way again, so why would I get any kind of revenge? Let's have The Rock deliver the final blow to Ted's deflated ego, let's just watch as he squirms out there, not wanting to lose, but knowing it's practically written in stone.

{Tony Dawson}
You should really give yourself some credit, usually heading into a battle with this kind of attitude things don't go very well at all.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VCS5lr6

{Ted DiBiase}
I'm sorry, have we met? I'm Ted DiBiase, aka the guy that for some strange reason has been screwed a lot lately! Just last week Shawn cost me my match against Joey Ryan, am I supposed to think that even if The Rock is just out there to prove who the better man is, that Shawn won't be there the second I'm about to win? Hell, watch, he'll be named the damn special referee before the bell rings, and then when The Rock locks in the Sharpshooter? We know what'll happen next! I've tried to be this positive, relentless, and resilient man that the fans have come to know me as, but honestly? I just can't do it anymore....I can't go out there believing that I can do what I couldn't then, when I know deep down that even if I have the tools to get the job done, something will cause me to lose again. Whether I get overconfident, the match is turned into a no disqualification match and I'm nailed by almost two dozen chair shots to the skull again, I can't shake the feeling that I have in the pit of my stomach. Maybe it's nerves, in fact I wish that's all it was, but I just don't know anymore...

{Tony Dawson}
But you're Ted DiBiase, everyone always told you that you'd amount to nothing and would never achieve your dream of being the World Heavyweight Champion, and you did it! Where's that Ted? I realize you have to be burnt out, it's not been a easy road for you to travel since Supremacy, but why give up now?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Rrhj8xh

{Ted DiBiase}
Everyone can claim to know what I've gone through, and sympathize with me all they like, but the truth of the matter is, they don't know...you don't know, the fans as much as I love and respect them, they don't know...The people that claim to know me and my struggles are the ones that don't make matters any easier for me. I wish I knew why all of this has happened, could I have been a little more serious? Sure....but is this my punishment? To reach the level that I worked my ass off every night to reach....and then have it all taken away from me and told I'll never feel that way ever again? That's one thing that's made this incredibly hard, I should be main-eventing this year, that's not cockiness it's where I should be....I reached the level no one thought I could, and the fact that I'm not there now makes me question everything I've ever done...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 NOK99rG

{Ted DiBiase}
For a short period of time, I Ted Marvin DiBiase Jr had achieved something of pure greatness...I tasted the forbidden fruit, and I was hooked instantly...I proved to both myself and the entire world that I had all of the tools capable of being THE guy! Now look at me, do I look like I'm a threat to anyone? Do I sound like a former World Heavyweight Champion to you? Well do I, Tony? Do I have the same confidence of the man that went toe to toe with The Great One on the grandest stage of them all? Am I foaming at the mouth like I was then? Is the anticipation all so overwhelming, can you see fire in my eyes? Do you even think The Rock is the LEAST bit worried?

{Tony Dawson}
I...

Ted doesn't give Tony the chance to respond, you can tell he doesn't care what he has to say right now, he's mainly talking to himself, the fact that Tony's standing right there doesn't matter to him.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 7ABSnKi

{Ted DiBiase}
The Rock is...

The Rock:
Standing right behind you!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-64

The Rock:
Theodore! You seem a little tense! The Rock hasn't seen you in how long now...Almost a year and you're back here talking all this trash about him?! Why? Did The Rock really scramble your brains so badly with those chair shots that you left your manhood in the ring in front of eight thousand people that night? Didn't The Rock teach you better than to talk about him to some two bit interviewer who gets his mommy to cut his hair? What happened to the good old days when people would bitch to interviewers over the age of twelve! Hey you, puberty tie, what's your name?

{Tony Dawson}
I'm...I...I'm Ton--

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-69

The Rock:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS! Get the hell out of here! Teddy, hold on just a second, The Rock knows you're anxious to talk, he can see it in your little screwed up face...You're one wrinkle away from constipation, calm yourself down. The Rock will be back in just one second, you won't even know he's gone, he's gonna go find someone respectable to continue this interview...

The Rock suddenly walks off screen much to Teds dismay as the cameraman focuses on the pissed off DiBiase, suddenly in the background The Rock can be heard shouting...

The Rock:
Ah! Just the woman for the job! Get on over here you crazy cat The Rock needs you for a second!

The Rock walks back into frame and then the crowd let out a huge pop as a worried looking interviewer follows him in, revealed to be none other than...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-65

The Rock:
Okay Coach here's what The Rock wants you to do, as you can see Ted over there is a little stressed, The Rock thinks it's his time of the month so you have to be extra sensitive okay? The Rock wants you to go over there and ask Ted one very simple question okay and it goes a little like this, "On a scale of one to ten, how badly will The Rock whoop your candy ass tonight?" You got that?

The Coach:
I...I...I don't think that's a good idea...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-66

The Rock:
It's a great idea! Plus it's either that or The Rock shoves this microphone so far up your ass that Ted will have to dangle from your tonsils to answer any other questions...

Coach sighs but eventually walks over to Ted with extreme caution before asking...

The Coach:
On a scale of one to ten, how badly will The Rock whoop your candy a--

Just as Coach said this wasn't a good idea, because before he can even finish his question he's struck by a hard right hook from an irritated Ted DiBiase! Coach takes a nose-dive to the floor, knocked out just a few inches away from The Rock, and Ted looks back up, straight into The Rock's eyes. The feeling of disgust is all over DiBiase's face, but it doesn't phase The Rock one bit.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-69

The Rock:
Now why'd you have to go punch The Coach

{Ted DiBiase}
It was either him or you.

The Rock:
Let's get one thing straight if it was The Rock you would have broke your little fingers and then Vickie would have been all upset that you couldn't tickle her monkey scrotum!

{Ted DiBiase}
I think you have my job mixed up with Shawn's. Now if you're only here to tell me that you'll kick my "candy ass" later tonight I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but everyone else already beat you to the punch.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-63

The Rock:
Easy there Tinkerbell, The Rock isn't here to tell you stuff you already know but since you've gone ahead and taken it upon yourself to knock out the only half decent interviewer in this damn company The Rocks gonna have to step up to the plate and do their jobs for them...So, what in the blue hell has gotten into you? The Rock remembers a guy who would have signed Tony Dawsons damn testicals if he asked you too but now you're all my chemical romance and filled to the brim with feelings! So The Rocks question to you is, why are you acting like a little bitch?

{Ted DiBiase}
I asked the same of you last year, and to this day I still haven't gotten an answer. So tell ya' what, when I get mine, you'll get yours, that work for you?

The Rock:
The Rock gave his answer live on worldwide television on several different occasions in the middle of that ring, he owned up to his past and he admitted to acting like an asshole, you probably missed that because there was a Will and Grace re-run and a sale on Ben and Jerry's ice cream! So there's your answer, now where's The Rocks?

{Ted DiBiase}
I didn't miss it, I just didn't buy into it. Now the reason I'm acting like a "little bitch" is quite simple really, that's how I've been treated for six months, so I guess I finally gave in and accepted that my role will not change no matter what the hell I do so what's the point in fighting it?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-67

The Rock:
Wow...Just...Wow...The Rock knew your were a girl but he had no idea you were becoming a woman! A strong independent woman at that, but still, if you're going to act like this against The Rock tonight then he might just get confused enough to buy you a damn drink! Snap out of it! The Rock knows that you hate him, he gets that, truth be told The Rock doesn't really mind you, you just annoy the crap out of him! When the world gets you down you don't cower in the corner you turn that sum' bitch around and shove a size fourteen up it's ass! At least when we where fighting week in week out you had that fire in your eyes that made you fun to mock, it made you fun to wind up, it entertained The Rock as he turned that wheel and watched you go off! But right now...He's looking on at a shell of your former self...

{Ted DiBiase}
I've tried to turn that sum' bitch around for three months and gone nowhere, and you know what? You can stand there and say I need to snap out of it all you like, but I tried to turn it all around, and I never once took no for an answer. You think you had it bad at Uprising having to deal with three guys preventing you from getting into the building? Try having that every single week, and the numbers doubled each time. Vickie made it clear I'm no longer welcome here the moment she told me I was fired after Edge ended my reign as the World Heavyweight Champion. I didn't even have time to pull the same stunt you did really because I was thrown out on my ass before I could even realize that this wasn't just a bad dream, it was a cruel and cold reality.

The look of defeat is all over Ted's face, nothing The Rock said lit a fire under him or even made him angry, he's so low on himself right now that it seems like nothing anyone says can do any good. He feels like this is the end, his head lowers as he remains silent for a moment. The Rock is becoming more annoyed at Ted's attitude, this isn't the Ted DiBiase that stood before him last year. Ted's eyes leave the floor and direct themselves back up to The Rock, as he continues.

{Ted DiBiase}
Instead of blaming everyone else, I blamed myself, and now I find myself doing the same thing, but I don't have that voice in my head telling me to get over it this time, no that voice gave up just around the same time that I did. You haven't ever had to fight for your job here, you don't know what all I've gone through to reach this pitiful point that I'm at. A guy like you could tell this business to go to hell right now, and still walk back in whenever you damn well please. Where as a guy like me has spent too damn long fighting a losing battle when it comes to finding a way back into XWL. You weren't plucked off the top of the mountain, thrown out like you didn't belong, and forgotten about. You haven't had all of your hard work flushed down the drain and sent on your merry way. No, what you don't get is I tried to fight it with everything I had, and I lost! Do you hear me?! I lost! I lost to you last year, I lost the battle for my job, and I'll lose to you again tonight! Because that's all I seem to be good enough for anymore, losing!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-72

The Rock:
One....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-71

The Rock:
Two....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Raw062104-70

The Rock:
Three!

Suddenly without any warning The Rock slaps Ted DiBiase hard across the jaw, the sound is heard in the cheap seats and a loud "ohhhh" takes over the arena as Ted gets pissed off instantly, he gets nose to nose with The Rock as both men shake with intensity, DiBiase looks ready to blow a gasket when...

The Rock:
That's the Ted DiBiase you bring to the ring tonight.

With that The Rock turns around and walks down the corridor leaving a pissed off Ted fuming with nothing to do but boil in his own rage as XWL's Breakdown Supershow rolls on...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Sam wrote:
I actually enjoyed that promo, and I don't even like Cena. I hope you keep posting stuff like this, especially the rap.

Thanks thats great to hear, I'm still new to whole thing but I can assure more of the same will be on its way
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:58 pm

OnlineModerator wrote:
Sam wrote:
I actually enjoyed that promo, and I don't even like Cena. I hope you keep posting stuff like this, especially the rap.

Thanks thats great to hear, I'm still new to whole thing but I can assure more of the same will be on its way

Constructive critism on its way, I loved the promo up until the rap but the rap just seemed misplaced, I can see why it's used for the return promo but I'd keep it as a once in a while type thing. Stops it from becoming a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where XWL's Anti-Diva, Paige, is shown staring into the distance, sitting on a staircase somewhere in the arena.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 NCKX7

*She remains looking out towards the distance, not moving an inch or saying a word. Paige is seemingly lost in thought for a few moments until she begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 P6Rfj

{Paige}
Even after Fox attacked me before my match with Michelle McCool last week, I still managed to come out victorious. Even with a hurt shoulder, I still had my arm raised. Even when the odds are stacked against me, I can't be defeated because I am the true uncrowned champion of this division. Last Week, Fox and Kaitlyn had nothing to say, but I did, and everything I said came true.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 XWHUd

{Paige}
Layla tried to avenge me by trying to defeat Fox, but unfortunately, she fell short. If it weren't for biased officials, Layla would have had the match won. Fox, consider yourself lucky that I wasn't out there last week, or things would have not ended like they did.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 TvDff

{Paige}
Final Stand is where dreams become reality, where you're immortalized until the end of time. This Final Stand won't be any different, with the exception of it being where a true champion will be crowned. After I defeat Alicia Fox and Kaitlyn in a triple threat match, I will become the Divas Champion.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 PfAsd

{Paige}
You can try to deny it all you want, but neither Fox, nor Kaitlyn, have what it takes to carry this division on their backs like I can. Kaitlyn, judging how you took a small vacation last week to avoid me, I know that you're not ready for this match. You're trying to eliminate the stress that built up when you foolishly allowed me to be one of your opponents on the biggest show of the year.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 YfABL

{Paige}
And Fox, you know exactly what I'm capable of, so you better bring your A game, which is funny considering that you don't have one. So bring your oh so deadly Scissors Kick and your precious Somersault Leg Drop, and Kaitlyn, bring your Spear, it won't matter, because nothing you can do will stop me from fulfilling my promise to cleanse this division of useless “divas” like both of you. And it starts with that Divas Championship.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 ZFhp1

*With that said, Paige stares off into the distance once again, causing the room to fill with silence before Breakdown fades to a video package for the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho.*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:43 am

XWL comes back from a commercial break to find the XWL Breakdown General Manager: Hulk Hogan in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 S1PJHXr

[Hogan]: Let me tell you how good it feels to out here tonight, brother. We’ve brought you some high action here tonight and that level will only increase as we come closer and closer to the biggest event of the year, Final Stand V brother. There will be action, there will be drama and you better believe there will be some shocks. So if all you Hulkamaniacs out there want to witness the greatest night of Wrestling that you will ever experience, you will get yourself a ticket and head down to the Atlanta, Georgia Dome, March 17th dude.

[Hogan]: As far as tonight goes, brother. We have had to make a few changes to the schedule as Mr. V1 Matt Hardy could not make it here tonight. So to make sure that all the Hulkamaniacs get their money worth, we have scheduled a replacement to take part in that match. So tonight, you will see one half of the American Wolves: “Die Hard” Eddie Edwards will go up against the New Jersey Son Zack Ryder, Woo Woo Woo brother. So for all the Hul…

Hogan is suddenly sent flying towards the camera, the camera man manages to dart out of the way just in time and Hogan stumbles to the canvas holding his back. Before the camera has a chance to turn a hand covers the lens and shoves the camera man out of the way. The camera man falls into the corner, he gets to his feet and turns to see both American Wolves stomping at the lower back of Hulk Hogan. The lower back which has plagued Hogan with many injuries in the later part of his career is taking harsh kick after kick from Richards and Edwards. Hogan groans in agony, clutching to his lower back trying desperately to protect it from the beating but to no avail. Davey Richards quickly darts outside of the ring in search of something, leaving Eddie Edwards to continue the attack on his own. Eddie throws kick after kick trying to incapacitate Hogan, but somehow Hogan makes it up to his knees. Eddie’s begins to throw his attacks with more force but Hogan seems to be shaking them off, as he begins to climb up to his feet. Eddie becomes confused and worried, he doesn’t know what to do so he keeps throwing strikes but nothing seems to be working. Hogan begins walking around the ring, with every attack from Edwards having little or no effect on Hogan. Hogan turns to face Edwards, throws his hand forward and points towards the lone Wolf shouting “You!”. The capacity crowd chants along in delight but there delight is short lived as it comes to a crashing halt as a sickening smack echo’s through the arena. Hogan crumbles to the mat holding his spine as Davey Richards stand behind him with a chair in his hand which has become crooked due to the impact.

Davey Richards slams the chair into Hogan’s lower back several more times before the chair becomes useless, it has became so mangled from the force of the attacks that it can no longer be used. Richards throws the chair out of the ring and both Wolves begin to circle their prey, waiting for their next plan of attack. Edwards stands over Hogan, he grabs a handful of what little hair he has and begins throwing punch after punch to Hogan’s forehead. Hogan tries to struggle free but Richards drives his foot into Hogan’s lower back, stopping any potential escape. Edwards continues to punch Hogan, until blood slowly begins to trickle down his face but Edwards doesn’t stop there, he throws a flurry of quick punches into the blood begins flowing out of the wound and stains Edwards’ hands. Edwards walks away from Hogan as Richards grabs hold of Hogan’s foot, he begins to twist his ankle in a disturbing fashion, Hogan screams out in agony as Richards wrenches the ankle more and more. Hogan reaches out for the ropes to try and gain some hope of escaping this punishment but Edwards grabs hold of the outstretched arm and locks Hogan in a Crossface. Stuck in the centre of the ring with nowhere to go with both American Wolves trying to tear off a limb to take home as a prize…

The fans jump to their feet as the Motor City Machine Gun’s appear from behind the curtain and sprint to the ring. As soon as Shelley & Sabin slide into the ring both Edwards and Richards leave it. The Machine Guns beg for the American Wolves to get back into the ring but the Wolves are having none of it, they have accomplished what they set up to do and putting a “W” up in their win column. Realising the Wolves are not coming back into the ring, the machine Guns tend to a beat up and battered Hulk Hogan but they remain on their guard. The American Wolves walk up the ramp and disappear behind the curtain, as medical personnel rush onto the scene to give medical attention to Hogan. Every time the medical staff try to tend to Hogan, he cries out about his back . With no alternative option, the staff get Hogan onto a stretcher and begin to wheel him out of the arena with the machine Guns standing by in case of another attack from the American Wolves. As Hogan disappears behind the curtain, XWL fades into a hype package.

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 SM5Ghk0

[Davey Richards]
We warned you! We warned all of you that tonight we had a plan! That tonight we would be ruthless, tonight we finished phase one of the hunt when we proved that we are to be taken seriously! Hulk Hogan took it upon himself to stick his nose where it didn't belong but he stuck it in a little too far and now he's lying in a bed somewhere probably getting ready for another surgery, you know what that means don't you? That means that The American Wolves are free to run this show. Hogan won't dare to get in our way again, it's a damn shame too because he wouldn't of had too in the first place if you Machine Guns took your beatings like real men!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 5I7vsCb

[Eddie Edwards]
That's right Shelley...Sabin...You got authority involved in a war between us and now he's in danger of having his career end prematurely. So when you lie in bed tonight, playing back the images in your head of Hogan lying in the center of the ring a broken old mess...You have to realize that his blood...is on your hands. Don't think for even a second that this is over, The American Wolves are only just getting started and don't you think for a single second that The Hunt is over...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 WAjVKDw

[Davey Richards]
The Hunt has only just begun.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 pm

*The crowd boos at the new remixed version of Del Rio’s theme song as he walks down to the ring abandoning his fancy cars the past couple weeks. In tow is Ricardo Rodriguez holding a microphone, as Alberto slides into the ring, Ricardo walks up the steps and hands him the mic while joining him in the ring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Normal_wwe_smackdown_2012_07_03_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000376576

{Alberto Del Rio}
One…..one man down, the one man who is the first of many. Last week you saw that I haven’t lost a step and this week I’ll show you it again. I’m facing a man who is described as a mad man, saying he’s demented and that he has no remorse for anything, and that he should be institutionalized. But unlike you people I know better, Mankind is like me, he is an artisan of anguish a man whose craft is to torture his opponents before finishing them, he is a force of nature created by god to wipe out the weak so the strong may thrive and I respect that about him. Sadly, his path crosses mine tonight and while we both may be artisans, I am the Picasso of pain in between those ropes you people didn’t realize that true art could be so painful until you watched my match with Masters last week and this week it will be so, so much worse because I know a simple kick to the skull won’t work, a simple snapping of the arm won’t be enough. Mankind will keep going with a fractured arm, with a cracked skull. No, tonight I need to do just a bit more.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Normal_wwe_smackdown_2012_07_03_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000379145

{Alberto Del Rio}
What I do isn’t fighting, it isn’t wrestling….it’s a craft, a labor of love and my love is to taste victory while hurting people in the process. My career to this point in XWL has been one of strong starts and poor finishes but that changes NOW. No more will I be mocked for my defeat at the hand of The Rock or my crash and burn to Rob Van Dam! From now on instead of laughing at the sound of my name, tears will be shed, you and your children will cry because you will know that you are about to see something so painfully beautiful happen to my opponent that you cringe, have to look away as there arm goes, snap. I have phased out emotions, the overthinking and it has been replaced by instincts and appreciation for my craft. I don’t think or expect you people to appreciate the gravity of what I’m telling you, a year from now you all will look back on this moment and realize I warned you about what was coming, about the future wrath I will bring on to this company.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Normal_wwe_smackdown_2012_07_03_720p_hdtv_x264-kyr_mkv_000382381

{Alberto Del Rio}
I no longer tell you people of my destiny because it’s obvious that I am bound for something grand in scale, something far beyond you people’s comprehension. I refuse to dwell in the shadows of mediocrity anymore and I will show you all the truth about Alberto Del Rio, I am rich, handsome, intelligent, and strong but I don’t give a damn about any of that anymore because now I am only two things; ruthless and uncaring. Anyone who plans to take me on or gets into this ring with me better be prepared to kill or be killed. Literally. Including Ricardo here, if he hinders me in anyway then…..snap. The same applies for everyone here in the arena, and to everyone in the back including Hogan and Vickie. Man, women, child it doesn't matter, interfere with my goals and get destroyed. Soon I will stand atop the mountain, using the pile of broken bodies I leave as a stepping stool to get there.

*Del Rio shoves the mic into Ricardo's chest as his theme music plays him and Ricardo back into the locker room as the show fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:16 pm

Brock Lesnar’s theme hits the PA and the crowd are off their seats, some cheering for the big monster but the majority begin to boo.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 YZ4XR

The few cheers suddenly die down and turn as Paul Heyman walks out looking pissed off as ever. He heads down to the ring at a fast pace, ignoring insults been thrown at him by the fans.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 7PGYK

He walks into the ring and snatches a mic from one of the workers before looking around and shouting down the mic.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 T8Zf5

Paul Heyman
If you’d all just be quiet and shut up for a few moments I’d like to talk about what I feel are serious issues. Now two weeks ago what you all saw out here was a travesty. We saw carnage and chaos and one man showed his aggression to other member of staff. He showed no mercy and I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that never happens again. The Rock, a man who is meant to wrestle for all of you, who is meant to be the good guy came out here and ruined this show. Both myself and Brock were doing nothing wrong and we were assaulted. Now I am out here on my own because what Rock did two weeks ago crossed a line. Rock took things to a whole new level last week. It has now just all gotten a lot more serious. Now my legal team were able to get you banned out of the arena and well you proved you could get around them.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 PTYLB

Paul Heyman
Rock, let’s look at things from our perspective. You proved to us you can catch us off guard, bravo. Now tonight as you can see I am out here on my own and that is because this business I am planning to sort out is with just the two of us. I am going to be representing and speaking for my client because if he was in this ring even I wouldn’t be able to stop him from ripping you to shreds. Rock, Brock is in action tonight later on against Kane and I have managed to get him focused for tonight. Brock Lesnar is a machine and tonight he only has his eyes set on taking out the big red monster himself. Tonight I have assured Brock I will take care of any business with Dwayne and I’ll sort out any issues. Now Rock, I know you’re in the back and I think we should discuss this face to face, man to man.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 BIm97

Paul Heyman
Everyone knows you’re here Rock, and you don’t want to come off as a coward now do you? Rock, if this was any other day….any other time you would have been beaten to a pulp. I’ve arranged for you to happily have another week or so to live before I unleash Brock on you. Now unless you want to be banned from all future XWL live events then I suggest you just get down to this ring so we can discuss this, right now.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Y3Xc4Ir

The Rock strolls out onto the ramp and jogs on the spot, shaking his arms out looking determined to get in the ring, without much further wait he wanders down the ramp past the adoring crowd and bounces up the stairs along the apron before climbing the turnbuckle...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 0ar3Ema

He hops down into the ring and grabs a microphone from the side before pacing around in front of a nervous Heyman...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 JeR78Qb

Paul Heyman
Now, Mr Johnson--

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Pzd0apt

The Rock
Shut your mouth! You want to talk business? You wanna threaten The Rock with a bunch of family lawyers? What if The Rock doesn't give a damn about little old Noel Goldstien and the Hebrew Crew and he wants you to know your role and Just Bring It! Give The Rock one good reason not to rip that little pony tail off of your skull and shove it so far up your ass that the next time you burp it's gonna be a hair ball! You have about five seconds....One....Two....Three...Four....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 KB1Q82P

Paul Heyman
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Okay! Okay! I have a perfect reason, a reason that you're gonna love. You want a fight, right? You want a fight with Brock Lesnar, don't you? You need that validation don't you, you wanna prove to no one but yourself that you are the most alpha male in this company whether or not it holds any truth. Your insecurities aside, this isn't just about you Dwaaayne, it's about Brock Lesnar getting what HE wants and it just so happens to be that Brock Lesnar wants the exact same thing as you...A fight...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 KYVDKjM

The Rock
First of all you keep talking to The Rock like that and you're gonna have a serious problem turkey tits! Second of all if Brock Lesnar wants a fight with The Rock so badly then answer one very simple question, why is he backstage locked away in his cage throwing a tantrum about how The Rock whooped his ass so badly that he didn't even show up last week! If Brock Lesnar wants a fight then he can stroll on down that ramp and tell the world in his nine year old girls voice! He doesn't send his big fat McBitch to do his dirty work!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Xbv0upt

Paul Heyman
I resent those comments. I am not fat, I just have big bones. As for the matter at hand, if Brock Lesnar was to come out here right now in his rage fueled state it would not be a fight, it would be a massacre. However, I have a proposition for you, an official proposition from the mind of Brock Lesnar himself.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 KGjteN0

The Rock
Tell Brock Lesnar that The Rock's got better things to do than tape you rubbing oil on his tiny little monkey scrotum!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 DJz2IEs

Paul Heyman
I don't think you understand the severity of what I'm talking about, Rock. So I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, Brock Lesnar wants a one on one contest with you at Final Stand but it won't just be any old match, it's gonna be a sixty minute Ironman match! He wants to embarrass you Rock! He wants to pin you! He wants to make you tap out! He wants to keep you down for ten! He wants to break you mentally and physically in ways you never thought possible! He can do all of that and more in an Ironman match so if you are as man as you say you are then you will accept Brock Lesnars offer...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 ZYKPtkm

The Rock
Brock Lesnar vs The Rock at Final Stand Five? Sixty minute Ironman match? You got it Jack! The Rock accepts Brock Lesnars offer...But more than that...The Rock can't wait to get his hands on him so he's gonna add something more to the table...Brock can have his match as long as he agrees to one simple stipulation...No...Disqualification!

Heyman smiles for the first time of the night as The Rock asks for no DQ...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 6zUMYAL

Paul Heyman
You want it! You got it! Just no this Rock, you're signing your own death wish! Giving Brock Lesnar no rules is like loading a gun and holding it to your head with an itchy trigger finger, nobody knows what's gonna happen....You're a deadman Rock! Now if you excuse me now that business is done I’d like to go back and get the formalities of the match sorted. Pleasure doing business with you Dwayne, as always.

Paul winks at Rock before walking to the edge of the ring where he puts on leg out through the second rope. As he turns away from the Rock and tries to get out Rock takes a few paces over to Paul and grabs his collar. Paul instantly has a look of fear in his eyes as the crowd are cheering. They want to see Paul get hurt and The Rock has an intense look in his eyes as he slowly shakes his head, not allowing Paul to leave the ring. Paul slowly and cautiously comes back into the ring and turns to face the Rock who is just centimetres away from him. He begins to slowly shake his head scared as The Rock just smiles and extends his arm out for Paul to shake. Paul looks less scared and suddenly gets a rush of relief as he smiles at The Rock who smiles back. Paul goes to extend his arm to meet the handshake but The Rock pulls him in and locks him in for a Rock Bottom. The crowd are cheering as he looks on with an intense stare and moves to the centre of the ring, with a helpless Paul who cannot get out of the hold. Rock get’s ready and looks like he is just about to finish Paul off when suddenly…

The monsters theme hit’s the PA and Rock instantly looks towards the stage. He decides not to deal with Paul and pushes him away and as soon as he is free of the Rock’s grasp he squirms out of the ring and awaits his client. It doesn’t take long for Brock to make his presence known and out comes The next big thing. The crowd are on their feet expecting a huge battle to erupt.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 SnX9u

Brock and The Rock both have their eyes locked on each other as Brock paces the stage. He wastes no time in slowly beginning to walk down the ramp as Rock wants him to get in, Rock is teasing him in as Paul rushes around and stands in front of Brock, in the way of himself and Rock.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 OtXj0

Paul Heyman
HE’S NOT WORTH IT!...DON’T DO THIS NOW BROCK…SAVE IT FOR LATER.

Heyman can be heard shouting at Brock as he stops just at the bottom of the ring. The camera cuts to Rock who is intensely staring at Brock, just waiting for him to snap and come and fight.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 WeHXFrw

Surprisingly Brock listening to Heyman and slowly begins to back away from the ring. Paul is smiling at Rock now knowing his protection is here but both The Rock and Brock Lesnar do not look happy. Both men could have easily fought right now and blown the roof off this arena but Brock seems to be allowing it all to pass for now. As he gets to the top of the stage the camera shows Rock go to the top rope and pose for the fans with one arm in the air, not once breaking the eye contact between both men. The cameras then fade out to a short advertisement for Final Stand
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 BreakdowncmpunkXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionchristian
CM Punk vs Christian

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:36 pm

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 After5

[[Punk]]:: What you see lying next to me is reality. You see people sometimes don’t want to accept the reality of the situations that they find themselves in, that’s when you get somebody like me to give the whole World a much needed reality check. You see, this man was chosen over myself to be involved in a Series and the winner would go on to participate in the Money in the Bank match at Final Stand V. This man, lays unconscious on the cold, hard canvas by the hands of CM Punk and I ask you, what more do I need to do? How many more times do I have to prove to you, the XWL Management and The World that I am the Best in the World?!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 After

[[Punk]]:: There is only so long that you people can remain blind to the truth. Three weeks ago I sat in this ring and I told the World what I thought of Joey Ryan, the unfair treatment from the XWL management and the World heavyweight Championship situation. Do you know what came from that? Exactly what I said it would, nothing. Not a damn thing has happened and I wouldn’t mind, I like to be proven right but the fact that you people and the XWL management has tried to sweep it under the rug like nothing has happened pisses me off. You people sat there and you let everything I said fall onto deaf ears, yet not one of you or the management has came to me with a valid reason as to why Joey Ryan should get his Title shot and I shouldn’t.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 After3

[[Punk]]:: Truth is you people are biased because I beat your beloved Dwayne. Truth is this company really wants nothing to do with me and despite their best efforts to push me closer and closer to the door, I’m still here and I’m still proving that I am better than each and every one of you. XWL Management is more than willing to book me in these matches against “talent” who have been given the opportunity to shine, who have been handed the spotlight and quite frankly I find that insulting. Every time I am forced to come out here against these “Superstars” XWL Management is spitting in my face, they’re parading these people in front of me, mocking me and yet I keep ruining their fun. They keep lining up these fools without a chance and I keep beating each and every one of them and proving that I should be awarded their chances, that I should be awarded their spot.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 After2

[[Punk]]:: But of course that won’t happen, do you think that the XWL management is backstage right now thinking that they’ve made a mistake by allowing Christian the opportunity to become Mr. Money in the Bank? Do you think that next week they will take away Christian’s spot and award it to the more deserving individual? No, of course they won’t. Next week both the XWL Management and Christian will continue on as though nothing has happened, they will try to ignore the fact that I beat the man who won the “World Series” and instead of awarding me they will instead place me in another meaningless match that will do nothing except from piss me off and have more members of this roster beaten and humiliated by the hands of CM Punk.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 After4

[[Punk]]:: The World hyped Daniel Bryan’s return to this company, they gave him his time to shine and booked him to face CM Punk and now he doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. His 15 minutes of fame were spent tapping out to the Anaconda Vice and now he’s been in and out of this company more times than I like to remember. Last week I was set to face your Intercontinental Champion: John Morrison and within a matter of seconds I knocked his teeth down the back of his throat with the GTS and now I put away Mr. World Series himself. The more and more this company chooses to ignore me, the more and more they are helping me prove my point. It doesn’t matter who you decide to put me against, I will prove I am better each and every time and I will not stop until I get what is rightfully mind. There is nothing you can do to put a stop to me and there is nobody on this Earth who can come close to stopping me. You can all deny that fact all you because name is CM Punk, and I am the Best in the World!

CM Punk’s theme begins to blast through the speakers as he gets to his feet. He stares around the arena, the fans all boo and once again disagree with everything that Punk has said. Punk continues to stare out into a sea of hate as XWL goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 RedemptionteddXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Breakdowntherock
Ted Dibiase vs The Rock

I

I

Ted's theme immediately makes wave throughout every speaker in the arena, and the fans all rise to their feet screaming in excitement, not only have they witnessed a hell of a match, they saw each man give it everything they had, there was no title at stake, no stipulation added, it was just two men going at it to prove who was the better man, and despite countless moments when it looked like it was over for Ted DiBiase, he was able to find that fire inside him when he thought it was gone for good.

{JR}
Bah gawd, DiBiase has done it, he's beaten The Rock! What a helluva match that was ladies and gentlemen!

{King}
I never wanted it to end!

{Michael Cole}
You've gotta be kidding me!

{JR}
Don't you start, Cole. That was tremendous fight between both men and you can't take anything away either man after what they just did.

The cameras cut back to the ring where DiBiase finally rolls off of The Rock, absolutely stunned by what just happened. He looks to the referee that's trying to get him to stand up so he can raise his hand, and just stares at him, almost asking him without words if that actually just happened, if he seriously just beat The Rock.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 T3RjXPX

{King}
Do you see the look on his face? He can't believe it!

{JR}
I honestly can't myself, the way Ted spoke earlier, it looked like this was his final bow. Perhaps The Rock actually got through to DiBiase during their encounter earlier, and maybe this match was just what the doctor ordered for Ted DiBiase to snap out of it.

{Michael Cole}
Snap out of it? He finally saw himself how everyone else does, he admitted he was a loser, that was a major break through, now we've gotta start all over again, it took over two years to get to him realize how much of a nobody he was and how he'd never amount to anything, we were so close!

{King}
Ted showed tonight that he is not a nobody, as much as you and Vickie and Shawn wanna go on and on about how he doesn't belong here, he showed just now that he can still hang with the best of them, and beat them.

Ted finally shakes off the feeling of absolute shock and rises to his feet as the referee raises his arm in victory as the fans let loose another spree of loud cheers for a job well done.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VwjSy4s

His eyes advert their gaze from the cheering fans, and down to The Rock, he's done what he couldn't last year, but more than that, perhaps thanks to The Rock, Ted's found it in himself to not give up, things might have been rough up till now, and no doubt they may get worse just as soon as he leaves the ring, but if he fights hard enough, he'll one day end this all and pull off feats that he had thought were impossible, like for one, beating The Rock. After getting his hand lowered, Ted looks to The Rock one last time, before turning to the fans and shouting "We don't give up in the DiBiase Posse" then drops down to the mat rolling out of the ring holding his ribs as the fans are heard cheering, but for more than just his victory. They're cheering because this is the Ted they know and love, not the one that was ready to give up just because things got tough, but the one that will fight until his last breath.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Mo0HRK4

{JR}
That's all you need to see folks, Ted's ready to give it one more shot!

{King}
I'd hate to be backstage where Vickie is right now, there's no doubt she's throwing the biggest fit ever! She thought this would be the match to break Ted for good, but my how it's backfired!

{Michael Cole}
You're loving this aren't you?! You think it's great that Ted's suddenly so motivated again, well it's all a waste, he doesn't belong here, I don't care if he beat The Rock, he won't beat the system.

Ted's started making his way up the ramp, high fiving fans a long the way, he feels good right now, he knows this is only a monetary thing, even though he's gone against what Vickie expected and taken down the challenge she laid before him last week, he knows Vickie won't let this one instance of joy lead him into brighter days. But because of The Rock, Ted's focus seems to be back to where it was. He needed a hard hitting match like this, not just because of wanting revenge for last year, but because these are the kind of matches he's been fighting to have again, facing the best and laying it all out there every night giving the fans their money's worth.

{King}
It's been an unbelievable night, but there's still so much left to come.

{JR}
That's right King, we've got another hard hitting match in Triple H versus Joey Ryan, both men number one contenders for the World Heavyweight Championship, both former champions of that title, and to make matters all the more interesting? The special guest referee will be the World Heavyweight Champion himself, Chris Jericho!

{Michael Cole}
What a wonderful champion, he has the night off, and he volunteers to referee a match between his challengers, such integrity as champion, he wants to give the people a true winner, no shenanigans, and I say bravo Chris Jericho, bravo. I only wish everyone were as dedicated to this business.

{King}
If you actually think he won't get involved then you seriously need a mental evaluation. Chris Jericho won't just call it down the middle, guys in his situation never do.

{JR}
Alright you two, let's not start anything, but like we said, you don't wanna miss that match, it's going to be incredible and I can't say I know who wi- wha...what the hell?! What's he doing here?!

While the fans up on the ramp are excited because Teds' still interacting with them, the other area of the arena begin to loudly boo strangely, but we soon find out what's going when the cameras cut back over to ring where The Rock is starting to rise up to his feet after taking a breather, letting Ted have his moment, but behind him...IS BROCK LESNAR! He's hopped the barricade and is now inches away from The Rock!

{King}
It's Brock Lesnar!

{JR}
I know who it is King, but what he's doing out here?

{Michael Cole}
What he should've done earlier, getting some revenge on The Rock for putting his hands on Paul Heyman! Who does this guy think he is trying to attack a poor defenseless man, he was only trying to inform The Rock of Brock's challenge, and he savagely tried to attack him!

{JR}
Defenseless? Oh give me a break.

The suddenly growing reaction of boos catches Ted off guard, he knows the fans don't react this way for just any reason, he starts to look around for the cause, until he turns around sees what's causing all the ruckus for himself. Rock's standing, confused by the boos himself, he too turns around and that's when he's floored by a bulldozer like clothesline from Brock Lesnar! But instead of reacting, Ted stands there on the apron, not moving, but his eyes fixated on the ring.

{JR}
Do something Ted!

{Michael Cole}
Why would he do anything? This isn't his fight, and on top of that, he's a coward! He knows Brock could take the both of them with his arms tied behind his back!

Brock flashes a sadistic smile to the cameras, as he stands over a damn near unconscious Rock, obviously not done with his assault, but savoring every second. We cut back over to Ted who's torn, he stands facing the action, his hands on the sides of his head pulling at his hair, unsure of if he should help the man he's despised since last year, or if he should just leave. The hatred in himm tells him to leave just, Rock hasn't helped him with all of the crap he's gone through lately, but then the side of Ted that Rock reawakened in this match tells him that he's wrong, he helped him tonight, he helped him realize he shouldn't give up, and the right thing to do is to help him.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 SdkHjq5

The fans watch in horror as Brock starts to lift Rock's lifeless carcass off the mat, no doubt for his signature F-5, and it's then when Ted quickly dashes down the ramp, he's made his decision, it might have taken longer than it normally would have but he knows if he doesn't he'll regret it latter because of what The Rock's done for him tonight.

{King}
What are you doing, Ted?!

{Michael Cole}
Is this guy stupid?! Brock will tear his head off!

{JR}
Attaboy, Ted!

Brock doesn't notice it because he's too concerned with what he has planned for Rock, but Ted charges into the ring, then as Brock finally pulls Rock up onto his shoulders, Ted pounces on Brock like a fool with a flurry of right hands to his side trying to get him to put Rock down, Brock turns and notices Ted, grabs his fist as it flies towards him, then flings him with hard force into the ropes!

{Michael Cole}
Ha! Some rescue team he is!

But DiBiase rebounds off those ropes leaping off the canvas connecting with a good right straight to his jaw, Brock's grip doesn't loosen, but The Rock comes to adding an exclamation point on the situation with a hard elbow to the other side of his jaw making Brock let go of The Rock!

{King}
You were saying, Cole?

Ted and Rock lock eyes for a split second, but then react quickly trying to grab Brock together, but they both get pushed with great force, falling to their knees, then Brock charges at them for a double the trouble clothesline, but as they rise and Brock comes flying at them, they drop down grabbing the top rope and Brock runs right into it, starts to tumble over them and The Rock and Ted join together again to dump him all the way over and to the outside of the ring making the entire arena go crazy with excitement!

{JR}
Brock's been sent tumbling to the outside by the unlikely duo of Ted DiBiase and The Rock! After last year I never thought I'd see them on the same side again.

{Michael Cole}
That was a travesty! Ted had no business getting involved in this! This is between The Rock and Brock Lesnar, who does he think he is?!

Brock pounds the floor with both fists then looks up at both men, they've each got a foot on the bottom rope and are inviting him in, but he wants no part of this and instead starts shaking his head, mouthing that it'll be on his terms when this continues, and that time is not now.

{King}
There's no telling what Brock could have done to The Rock had Ted not been here to try to lend a helping hand.

{Michael Cole}
There's no telling? We know what would've happened. The Rock would've gotten his ass kicked just like he will at Final Stand!

{JR}
I don't know about that, a sixty minute iron man match is nearly impossible to call.

{Michael Cole}
That's what you think, Brock would destroy him within the first five minutes! The following fifty five would be Rock lying on the mat as Brock pins him over and over.

{King}
I highly doubt The Rock will be put away so easily, Cole.

{Michael Cole}
If this jackass could get a win over him then anyone could, and Brock Lesnar is not just anyone.

{JR}
That's nonsense, The Rock and Ted DiBiase laid it all on the line tonight, they pushed each other to fight until they could not fight any longer, and it could have gone either way. Neither match has anything to do with the other, but if you're going to count out The Rock then you're going to be in for an awful surprise when he finally gets one up on Brock and beats him. I'm not a betting man but The Rock has wanted this match for a while now, and with no disqualifications
they're going to damn near kill each other for that victory.

{King}
I know I can't wait for that match, it won't even be a match, it'll be a fight like we've not seen in a very long time.

Left in the ring together after their brutal match, Ted and The Rock look at one another, the fans are cheering still, the cameras focus in on both men, and after what seems like an eternity in their stare down, Ted suddenly extends his hand to The Rock. Rock stares at his hand for a moment, then mouths "You wanna shake The Rock's hand?" to which Ted nods, still keeping his hand out. That next second Rock shakes Ted's hand, while their hands are locked Ted says "thank you." No doubt this is for The Rock showing Ted that he still had "it" by giving him a match like he's not had in a long time, which in turn has given him the will to continue his fight to get back in XWL. They share a nod before letting go then we then fade out from the sight of these former rivals burying the hatchet in front of the entire world, and to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:02 pm

As we return from a commercial break the camera begins to scan the thousands of fans in attendance showing off their XWL merchandise and homemade signs.

King: Ladies and Gentleman we're about to show you a video taken earlier tonight of one of XWL's most recent acquisition, the man known as Ryback! This man has great work ethic, coming to the arena earlier than anyone else tonight to get some practice in before his big return match! Lucky for us we were able to squeeze in an interview before he got to work! Here it is!

We then cut to a pre-recorded video package where none other than Ryback is shown sitting at the still empty ringside with a content look on his face.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11254AM_zps46858307

Cameraman: Ladies and Gentleman I'm sitting backstage with the machine himself, Ryback!!

{Ryback}
It's actually "The" Ryback", Mister.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11225AM_zpsa9976b50

Cameraman: I'm sorry?

{The Ryback}
Well Ryback is just my nickname, just like The Rock is Mister Johnson's nickname or The Miz is Mister Mizanin's nickname.

Cameraman: Alright then, "The" Ryback how did you get that nickname then?

{The Ryback}
Well as ya' may know my name is Ryan Reeves, but growing up all of my pals called me "Silverback", 'cause, well shoot, I was as big and strong as a Silverback Gorilla! So ya' take the "Ry" from Ryan Reeves and the "back" from Silverback and what do ya' get? "The Ryback"!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11242AM_zps7b994b4e

Cameraman: So, "The" Ryback, what do you bring to the table here in the XWL?

{Ryan "Silverback" Reeves aka The Ryback}
What do I bring to the table huh? Well, I'll answer your question with another question.. Am I a master of kung-fu?.. Let me answer that for you.. Heck no.. Was I trained in the art of karate?.. Heck No. Do I know jujitsu, ty-kwon-doe, or boxing.. heck.. no! But I'll tell you what I can do, I'll tell you what I have mastered.

Cameraman: What's that?

Entertainment… Shoot, I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed but when it comes to entertaining the XWL Universe, I feel right at home. I'm bred for this business, I'm a runner and gunner, a shaker and baker, a mover and grover, I'm the muscle with the hustle. I'll work harder than anyone in this locker room to bring each and every member of the XWL audience to their feet, and I never disappoint.

Cameraman: Yeah well these people sure do love watching the pain on your opponents faces as you slam them to the ground!

That's not what it's all about though. I don't like hurting others, that's not who I am, it's just what I happen to do, it's apart of the business, and well, business is about to get good. If these people want to see me break bones, I'll break bones, if they want to see me crack skulls, then so be it. I'm one crazy corn fed meathead, that's just who I am. I go out to that ring full throttle each and every night, that's just what I do. I live to put smiles on these people's faces, and I'm darn good at it! I'm not one to brag, but my opponents better know that I'm going out to that ring to serve out knuckle sandwiches and slices of humble pie, and you better believe it!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11336AM_zps407f5978

I'm not going to let anyone take away my dream, I'm putting the petal to the metal here in the XWL, and shoot, I'll run over anyone who gets in my way. 'Cause if you're not first, you're last, and if you're not a winner, than you're a loser, there's no in-between, after all, you can't have two number ones, that'd just be eleven!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11329AM_zps10b092d6

Cameraman: Well tonight you're going one on one against "The It Factor of Professional Wrestling". What are your thoughts on Bobby Roode?

He seems like an angry little man to me, I mean, shoot, I'm just assuming someone didn't love him enough when he was little or something, after all he doesn't smile enough. All he cares about is winning and self complimenting himself. And I'll tell ya' what, there's not much in this good world that I don't like, but arrogance is one of them. So if I'm the one who has to take him down a peg, then I'll be happy to do it, after all I'm the best man for the job. But heck, don't get me wrong, Mister Roode is a great wrestler and an even greater entertainer. Sure I respect him, sure I'm honored to wrestle him tonight, but like my mama always said, "Pride makes us artificial and humility makes us real". Well tonight it's about to get real for Mister Roode! Yep Yep Yep, What it do!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11356AM_zps3e528ac1

Cameraman: What did you just say?

I said Yep Yep Yep, What it do. That's my catchphrase, you'll see, it'll catch on like a wildfire! And you best belie-… Well look who it is.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-26at11346AM_zpsa01eed38

The camera zooms out so that we can see Bobby Roode passing by with an unimpressed look on his face. "The Ryback" takes off his hat and gets up out of his chair to stand face to face with "The It Factor"

Listen Mister Roode, I just wanted to tell you that it's going to be a pleasure wrestling with you tonight and well, may the best man win!

"The Ryback" extends his hand to Bobby

Roode with a look of disgust upon his face stares at Ryback for a while before slapping his hand away. Ryback rolls his eyes at Roode and clenches his fists to show his frustration. Roode notices this and cracks a smile.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Bobby_Roode_vs_Mr__Anderson-TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship_flv0001182_zps2cb071b1

{Bobby Roode}
You know, when they told me this morning that my first match back to XWL was against a monster, my heart started pacing, faster and faster. I couldn't help but feel I was being disrespected. I had only just returned and already they were feeding me to the wolves. Was it Kane? Did I have to face the most sadistic, frightening superstar on the entire roster? Would I be facing Abyss, a monster a little too familair for my taste.. Or maybe they were going to put me up against the most intimidating superstar to ever enter this ring, The Undertaker! I couldn't help but think that my first match here could end up being my last. My mind ran through all the monsters I could possibly think of until my trainer put my mind at rest and informed me that I would be facing you, "The Ryback".. He said you are a man who ploughs through anyone in his way. I believed It, I fell into the hype he created and thought that I would actually be facing a monster, that is until I saw you over here...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Bobby_Roode_vs_Mr__Anderson-TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship_flv0001184_zpsd8a29395

{Bobby Roode}
This? This is what passes for 'Monster' in wrestling now? An overgrown man baby that cries for his mama? A man that looks and speaks like he came here on a one way train from Brokeback Mountain? This is the intimidating presence that I have to face in the ring later tonight? Don't make me laugh! I've faced bigger, scarier monsters than you in my sleep boy. Don't believe for one second that you can run through me, I was wrestling when you were back on your farm milking the cows for mama. I have too much technical experience in this industry to lose to a buffoon like you and tonight, believe me when I say, it pays to be Roode.

Roode storms off in the direction of his trainer as Ryback looks on slightly upset by Roode's expected behaviour.

The camera cuts back to the arena

{Jerry Lawler}
Well there you have it, The Ryback takes on The self proclaimed It Factor, Bobby Roode tonight, and that's up next!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Bobby_Roode_vs_Mr__Anderson-TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship_flv0001118_zps992d9c54

Roode's entrance music fills the arena, he enters through the curtain and strike a pose on the ramp, absorbing all of the heat directed towards him.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Bobby_Roode_vs_Mr__Anderson-TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship_flv0001182_zps2cb071b1

Roode slowly walks down the ramp to the ring

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Bobby_Roode_vs_Mr__Anderson-TNA_World_Heavyweight_Championship_flv0001306_zps9701e943

He runs up the steps before pulling the ropes apart and quickly entering the ring.

Striking yet another pose to sink in the heat, Roode smirks as his music comes to a halt and he waits in the ring for his opponent.

As Ryan "The Ryback" Reeve's new and unfamiliar theme and titantron begin to play the crowd lets out a small pop.

King: Here he comes! Ryan Reeves! The Ryback! The Monster! The Machine! The-

Cole: Oh shut it King. He's nothing more than an over grown child.

The Ryback charges out through the curtain with a joyous look of determination on his face.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 13872852

King: The Ryback couldn't be happier to be here! And these people sure seem pleased that he is!

Cole: Yeah well if he wasn't here he'd be back at the farm surrounded with pigs.. well, he still.

King: The only pig I see here is you Cole!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 13678518

The Ryback makes his way down to the ring, giving out high fives all-round.

King: Bobby Roode sure seemed confident about tonight's match, and rightfully so, even The Ryback knows how good The It Factor is! I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get his autograph before the night's over!

The Ryback stomps up the steel steps before entering the ring, requesting a mic, and walking right up to Bobby Roode.

Listen Mister Roode, I know you don't respect me, heck, you made that much clear earlier tonight. But I don't hold that against you, I understand that you were probably on edge seeing as this is your first match back here in the XWL, heck, just like me. But regardless I still think that you're one of the best darn wrestlers out there at what you do, and sure do look forward to facing you tonight, and in doing so learning from you. I just hope that when it's all said and done, when I prove you wrong about me by showing you exactly what Ryan "The Ryback" Reeves is made of, that you'll shake my hand, because Mister Roode, shoot, that would mean the world to me!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-03-02at113406AM_zps507f4ca9

Roode looks at The Ryback as one would look at a pesky kid before turning to the ref.

{Bobby Roode}
Ring the damn bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding!!!

King: And the match is under way! Time for Bobby Roode to eat his words!! Ha!

Roode slowly extends his hand for a handshake, The Ryback looks at it with joyous shock! He looks to the left as the crowd lets out a mixed reaction, showing that they clearly don't trusting Roode, The Ryback then looks to the left, back to the right, eating up the fans reaction before slowly going for the handshake.. But at the last second Roode drops down to a knee and delivers a rattling low blow!!!!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-03-02at113733AM_zpsbb1cc1f1

Ding, Ding, Ding!!! The ref calls for the match to end via DQ!

Cole: Ha! Maybe that will shut The Ryback up!

Roode looks at his handiwork with a huge smirk before climbing to the top rope to soak in the heat. But unbeknownst to him..

King: Uh oh, look at The Ryback, he's getting up already!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-03-02at113714AM_zpsad41d318

The crowd gives out a huge pop as The Ryback slowly makes it to a knee! Roode looks behind him, and nearly falls off the turnbuckle in shock, before quickly exiting the ring and stumbling up the ramp.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Screenshot2013-03-02at113650AM_zps855836bd

King: It looks like this isn't going to be the last we see of these two! Bobby Roode might have just made the biggest mistake of his life!!

The Ryback finally gets to his feet as Roode stands on the stage with a devilish grin before we go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 pm

The them of AJ Lee hits across the arena, to a good reaction from the live audience.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 CvphnId

AJ Skips down to the ring, fresh off her win over the Bella Twins last week.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 UtZ7f16

She enters via the steps, and grabs a microphone. She paces back and forth a bit, pondering what to say before beginning to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 DIm6I3r
[AJ Lee]
Two weeks ago, I earned my spot in the Divas Money In The Bank ladder match.... The second the 3 was counted, I could see all my dreams coming true once again. I was on my way to Final Stand, I was in with a chance of becoming a two time Miss.Money In The Bank. But then Vickie Guerrero.... Vickie Guerrero ruined my dreams, she took away the spot that I just earned. I had finally made it back to the top and she crushed it, she took it all away. Then last week she puts in a Handicap match against The Bella twins, she's trying to ruin my career... but it's backfiring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 XdriFV0
[AJ Lee]
Last week I defeated The Bella Twins, I showed why Vickie robbed me of my spot in Money in The Bank. I overcame the odds to...

Music here

Suddenly, the theme of the Bella Twins play on the PA system and out come Brie and Nikki Bella with microphones in their hands. Both Brie and Nikki staredown at AJ before Brie begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 TpPXIzS

[Brie Bella]: Poor AJ, she's always the victim, she's always being brought down, she can never rise from the oppression, poor AJ. Nikki, all she wanted to do was go to Final Stand, all her dreams were right in front of her, she could already picture herself climbing up the ladder and taking the briefcase down to be called Miss Money In The Bank, and you know I really, really, really feel sorry for AJ, Nikki.

[Nikki Bella]: I kinda feel sorry for her too. Tell the people out here why we feel sorry for AJ.

[Brie Bella]: AJ can't catch a break it seems. But that's not why I'm sad. The real reason I feel sorry because I'm sorry to see how PATHETIC this little crazy bitch is. Who is she fooling Nikki?

[Nikki Bella]: It seems like she's got the whole crowd in the palm of her hands and I can't figure out why. Each and every night, she puts on this act how she's the victim, she's the underdog, all she wanted to do was achieve her dreams but Vickie Guerrero is supposedly standing in her way. Blah blah and ever more blah Brie.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Ic13Pxq

[Brie Bella]: Hey AJ, yeah, look at me, are you with us? Are you on this planet? Are you lucid? I'm speaking to you. So what, you overcame the odds, big deal, you got lucky. But here's the thing. . .

[Nikki Bella]: That match meant exactly nothing. It didn't prove that you have skills, that you have what it takes to be the next Miss Money In The Bank or the next XWL Divas Champion, nope, it proved neither. It did prove that luck happenns, people like you shouldn't even get to step foot in this company. Did you think beating us was going to get you your spot back in Miss Money In The Bank?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 NlhLw7q

[Brie Bella]: I can answer that for you Nikki, yes AJ thought she was going to be a part of the match at Final Stand but sadly, you're mistaken sweetheart. As long as Vickie Guerrero, Nikki, and I stand in your way, there is no way you're ever going to head into this Money In The Bank Match.

[Nikki Bella]: AJ, quick question, what exactly makes you think you can come in this ring and call our names? You didn't expect us to come out?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Sd9pfTz
[AJ Lee]
You think all this is a act? You think I want to be like this? You think each week I want to come out here, and have to put up with been treated like I'm nothing? People stand and watch me, people talk behind my back, they think I'm crazy.... but I'm not crazy... trust me, I'm not crazy. And I'm glad you're out here, I'm glad I can face you both.. after everything you two have done to me. You took away something that I wanted... that I needed. I had the chance to make up for Final Stand 4, I had it right in front of me... you took it away from me. I will make you both pay, you will both regret it.

Brie and Nikki make their way through the ring ropes and stand right in front of AJ Lee.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 OwIAJcL

[Brie Bella]: Again, look at poor defenseless AJ, everyone is always attacking her. Everyone is always crushing her dreams, all she wanted to do was make up for Final Stand 4, she had the oppotunity right in her hand, poor poor AJ, oh would you shut up!

[Nikki Bella]: The fact is you are crazy, I don't know how you can't see it but we all see it. But that's not the reason why we treat you like nothing. You really want to know why we treat you like nothing? It's because you are NOTHING. AJ, you're NOTHING. I'm sick of divas like you to be honest, you act as if you're all good, that you've done nothing wrong, Brie and I, we own up to what we do. We aren't like you. You said you're glad you get to see us face-to-face, and I couldn't be any happier. We didn't come down here just to talk AJ, so what's it going to be?

It's now clear AJ is starting to snap, The Bellas look on and begin to laugh as AJ Breaks down in the ring, but without warning AJ delivers a vicious slap to Nikki Bella! Nikki staggers back holding her face, A smile now appears across AJ's face but it doesn't last long as Brie attacks AJ. Brie knocks AJ down the ground, and begins to rag her around by her hair. Nikki is now up and recovered, she moves Brie away before dragging AJ to her feet and delivering a slap of her own, knocking AJ to the mat. The Bella's are now the ones smiling whilst shouting "Look at poor AJ!". Nikki then drags, AJ to her feet ones more and hits a Bella Buster! AJ is left out on the mat, as The Bella's celebrate as Breakdown fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 2:57 pm

*as Breakdown returns from a commercial break the theme song of Wade Barrett can be heard throughout the sell-out arena, Almost every fan in the building instantly begins booing before Wade's even had a chance to emerge from behind the tron*

Jim Ross
Well I think it's pretty obvious that these fans don't like Wade Barrett one bit after what he did earlier on in tonight's show to Jeff Hardy

Jerry Lawler
I really can't blame for that JR, What Wade did to Jeff was just down right despicable and I hope he gets everything that he deserves.

*Wade finally steps out on to the stage with Jeff Hardy's championship around his waist. He pauses for a moment soaking in all the fan's hatred, Whilst smiling almost as if he's enjoying the current situation before making his way down the ramp.*

Jerry Lawler
Oh come on, That title doesn't belong around his waist it should be backstage with Jeff Hardy. Just because Wade brutalised him earlier doesn't mean he's not still the champion.

Jim Ross
I don't agree with it any more than you do King but the fact remains that Jeff Hardy is currently backstage seeking medical attention after what Wade did and we don't know the full extent of his injuries.

Jerry Lawler
That's right JR, Hardy's supposed to be defending his championship at Final Stand and right now he's not even anywhere near the title. Right now I'm wondering if he'll even be able to compete at Final Stand.

Jim Ross
Now I didn't like or agree with Hardy's choices as of late but it's a damn shame that he might not be able to defend his championship at our biggest event of the year.

*During the time that King and JR have been talking Wade has arrived at the steps and entered the ring which is where he currently stands motioning for a microphone*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Z7O1wx8

Wade Barrett
Come on now, Is that any way to greet your new United States champion? *This remark prompts the fans into an even louder state of near thunderous booing* Is that any way to greet the man that's going to start representing your nation from now on? I don't think it is. I'm not sure why everyone's being so hostile today, I've not exactly done anything wrong when you think about it, I eliminated a man that was tarnishing this championship with his own personal drug habits. A man whom every single one of you hated, A man that I accepted money off of in exchange for protection. When he was able to form words on his own, You all hated him far more than you hated me.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 IYp0ykC

Wade Barrett
I did what no one else could, I attacked a champion and beat him within an inch of his life. Now correct me if I'm wrong but if you're a champion aren't you supposed to put up a fight, Aren't you supposed to be the guy that leaves you attacker wishing that they'd never even tried it? What did Jeff do? He showed himself for whom he really is and although you guys might not have a good enough memory for this but me and Jeff, We've had our problems before. Not sure how many people remember the anniversary show last year, but I put him through a table by accident and how did the great Jeff Hardy react? He attacked me after he'd failed to defeat John Morisson. That wasn't my fault if he wanted the win so bad he should've kicked out of the pinfall, But he didn't and he blamed me. The next few weeks I slowly worked my way in to his mind, attacking him at seemingly random times and he slowly came to understand why I'm a man not to be trifled with. Then he had a sudden realisation, He realised that if he paid me enough that I'd let me survive a little while longer.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 EiXvv3d

Wade Barrett
Tonight I decided to end our mutual agreement myself, In doing so I decided to extract a little revenge for past transgressions and that is why you should be proud to call me your new United States champion. Yet for some reason on my first appearance with the belt I'm greeted with nothing but hostility and anger. I understand that your grateful to me for disposing of Jeff, But please show me the respect I deserve. Now seeing as I'm a champion now I figured I'd have a little celebration of my good fortune!

Ezekiel Jackson enters onto the stage and doesnt wait any longer to start talking

Ezekiel Jackson:
Now wait just a second you cant just beat up the champion and take his title off him like that. No no no I thought you was smarter then that Wade. I think you may be thinking of the Hardcore Championship not the United States Championship. If I remember correctly you must win a United States Championship match sanctioned by the XWL to offically call yourself United States Champion. Well to honest I knew this was going to happen it was just written to the stars and Jeff was too high in stars at the time to even notice your future betreyal. There are ways to deal with a undeserving champion and that was definetly not one of them.

Ezekiel Jackson:
I think I must of knocked something in that head of yours 2 weeks ago because if you didnt relize already I was already taking care of business and making sure he wouldnt come out Final Stand as champion. However unlike you I did business the right way and not attacking someone when they are not expecting it. Your just like a rat Wade. You squeeze your way through the competition through other people just like Jeff tried and failed to do. Want proof? Nexus? Yes you even tryed to use me in The Corre but I now know better to trust the likes of you.

Ezekiel Jackson:
Just so you know Wade, if Jeff is indeed unable to attend Final Stand and defend his United States Championship you will find I am the NO 1 contender for the title so the person who the Championship should be given to. So no Wade dont be thinking you will have that championship for if Jeff is deemed unable to hold the championship then that title is mine.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 3W9DUX1

Wade Barrett
Is this supposed to be some kind of practical joke? I mean do you actually think for even a second that Jeff has any chance of making it to Final Stand? You can't be that stupid surely, Just like how you can't be stupid enough to say that you have a championship. I can't see it anywhere, I can see mine because it's where it belongs maybe you left your's backstage somewhere. You weren't taking care business you were falling over your own two feet, week after week always trying to get one over on Jeff and not a single time did you manage to do that. Not even once. You can go on and on about how you were planning on beating Jeff at Final Stand but we both know that was never actually going to happen.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 JAPQt0l

Wade Barrett
What's more I know why it wasn't going to happen, You lack conviction. When you beat Jeff for the title all the way back at X-Treme Xmas you should've ensured he wouldn't become a recurring problem, You should've ended his career but you didn't and two months later there you stand once again without a championship. You don't deserve this championship, You're too weak for it and you're a coward. You just mentioned your fluke win against me two weeks ago for no reason what so ever simply because you're proud of your ability to attack someone when they're distracted by the music of an ally. What do you mean that just because I decimated Hardy in a matter of minutes I'm not the champion? You must have brain damage from all the times I've knocked you out cold over these past few weeks. I got rid of Hardy, That must burn you up inside. To know that whatever you had planned for him at the PPV, I broke him in a matter minutes. Anyway you're obviously not out here to congratulate me on my new title so I'm going to let you leave with what's left of your dignity.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VWG22iR

Ezekiel Jackson:
Dignity? dignity? Wade what you did to Hardy showed you have no dignity. I unlike you Wade I show dignity to even to the worst of people. For example Jeff at X-Treme Xmas and you right now. So is it wrong now not to congratualate someone who blindly stole a championship off another superstar and claim it as his own I for sure think it should be frowned upon. That was a unprovoked attack something which can get you in a spot of bother with the police. You shouldnt be awarding yourself the championship, you should be awarding yourself with a jail sentence in this matter.

Ezekiel Jackson:
Fluke or no fluke, in the record books and on paper I defeated you even after a assault from you before the match. Nothing you say can make it any different. So Wade I beat Jeff for the title in a fair clean match, when is the last time you won a title match? Dont say you never had your moment because you have and you blew it. A year last week I have been in the XWL for and how many championship reigns are next to my name? If I remember correctly I have had 2 X-Treme Championship reigns and a United States Championship reign. To be honest I think you lost your edge at Final Stand last year. That loss against Gabriel was too much for you. Now you are using that hatred in anger and think you can win the big one again and to be honest Wade I dont think you can.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 CXcdcZU

Wade Barrett
There you go again, I've done this, and I’ve done that. It doesn't matter what you've done in the past. The only thing that matters at this moment in time is the fact that you will never be a worthy champion. You will never be able to stand up and say that you've beaten all there is to beat, In fact I can't remember the last time you had a successful title defence. Sure you've won the "big one" but have you been able to keep it? No, You've proven time and again that you just can't handle the pressure that comes with being a champion in this company. So as far as I'm concerned you're just a very lucky guy when it comes to championships. Now here's the great thing about luck, Sooner or later it has to run out. One day soon you're going to be embarrassed in front of the entire world and I'm just going to sit back and watch it all unfold.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 IoqmlTv

Wade Barrett
Zeke, How can you be so naive? How can you honestly stand there and call what I did to Jeff as “unprovoked”? Obviously you haven’t been paying attention the last few months, So you clearly missed it when I was blatantly attacked by Hardy at the anniversary show or how about just a few weeks ago when Jeff stood idly by and watched his brother attack me? That attack was a lot of things but it was most certainly what he deserved, What he earned. Now why would the police be bothered about it? It was a simple settling of Jeff’s debts to me. Only he chose to pay in a more personal way. Anyway I didn’t “steal the championship, I rescued it. Think about it now the people of America finally have a champion to be proud of, Me. No more will this championship be won only to be discarded like Joey Ryan’s one night stands, It will actually mean something again. All of this thanks to me, Furthermore I-

Vickie Guerrero
EXCUSE ME!

*The fans begin to boo once more as Vickie steps out on to the stage motioning for Zeke to out of her way. With Zeke out of the way Vickie begins addressing the fans*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 QEIAXKi

Vickie Guerrero
I said excuse me! Now as I’m sure you’re all aware even though he has the title belt in his possession, Wade is not the official champion. *This is greeted by a decent pop from the fans clearly happy that Wade isn’t going to benefit from what he did, Wade on the other hand can be heard shouting “what’re you on about” at Vickie as Zeke stands on the ramp grinning and motioning that the belt belongs to him* Since he’s not the champion, Security would you mind taking it out of his possession for me.

*Wade can be seen shaking his head as members of XWL security enter the ring to take it off of him. When the first security member reaches for it Wade clocks him with a big right hand which causes the others to back down a bit.*

Vickie Guerrero
Wade if you do not comply and hand over that championship I will be forced to suspend you for theft of company property *After a few moments pondering his decision Wade reluctantly places it in the hands of a security member who exits the ring and hands it to Vickie.* Now as for the matter of Jeff Hardy’s health, The doctor has confirmed that he won’t be able to defend his championship at Final Stand. Under normal circumstances the championship would just be awarded to Mr. Jackson seeing how he’s the number one contender *Zeke begins to stop smiling and turns around to look at Vickie wondering what she’s talking about.* Instead the title is to be vacated and then contested for at Final Stand, So make sure you order it on PPV so that you can see Ezekiel Jackson taking on Wade Barrett for the United States championship and since that was already scheduled to be a Last Man Standing match I see no reason to change that.
*Breakdown fades to the next segment as Zeke and Wade stare at each other from across the ring*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm

JR
Ladies and Gentlemen earlier tonight we heard the huge news! A massive match up for Final Stand Five is on the cards, The Rock vs Brock Lesnar in a sixty minute Ironman match! It's gonna be a slobberknocker folks!

The King
Didn't we like just hear about this a minute ago?

Michael Cole
Seems like a cheap excuse to show a match graphic to me!

Suddenly up on the tron, shows a match graphic for Final Stand Five!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 EDKX0PT
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:36 pm

As Breakdown returns we head to an earlier recorded segment with Layla addressing what happened last week, when Beth Phoenix made her surprise return and attacked her.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 3MoFHyY

{Layla}
Last week I was doing as I would any other week, competing, doing what I love, doing what I've proven to be one of, if not the best at...and because of some official that for some reason has a vendetta against British women, I lost...but it's not my loss that has me sitting here a bit unnerved, it's what happened after. I was voicing myself, again as I do every week. I'm never one to hold back, I tell it like it is and if they don't like it? Well then that's their problem, isn't it?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 HUCyWMh

{Layla}
But this is where it gets interesting, see...I had recently removed my knee brace, I felt like my nagging injuries were finally a thing of the past, that I could up my game without being slowed down by that heavy piece of career saving apparel. However last week's unprovoked attack by Beth Phoenix has left my knee in severe shape, I can still wrestle thankfully, but I've gotta put my brace back on and the doctors have told me it's either use the brace or more surgery, which I'm not about to let Beth get satisfaction in taking me out just because she wants some petty revenge. I'm better than that, and I'm better than her.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Iq4FnGw

{Layla}
Who was the one that tapped out when it mattered huh? Who tapped to me at Uprising in my very first submission match? Beth! She tapped to me, she lost, and she hid her face in the shadows because of how badly I bruised her so called "dominant" reputation. Then she returns last week like she's deserving of revenge? Like attacking me will solve all of her problems just as it hasn't this entire time? This all started with Beth attacking me, and why? Because she failed to retain the Divas Championship? Boo hoo, cry about it some more, because what you should be doing is crying about how much of a pathetic career someone of your "stature" as had. Every single one of your title reigns, forgettable.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Xskywyh

{Layla}
She's jealous of me, she always has been, everyone is jealous of me. I'm the most successful diva in this company's almost five year history. I was here the very first day this company opened, and despite some issues along the way that kept me from being in the ring, I've been here in some sort of fashion. I didn't take my ball and go home like Beth has every time she's failed at retaining relevancy, I fought for every bit of relevance I achieved. No one thought I was a threat, they said I was carried, that I was talentless, and that I would NEVER win the Divas Championship because I wasn't quote unquote, good enough. Good enough? I've shown those haters of mine that they were wrong, that you don't judge this book by the cover, because while I may seem sweet and innocent at first glance? There's a whole different side of me that comes out when I'm in that ring. I know what it takes to put an opponent away, and I have many ways of doing so, while so many rely on one simple thing, I've got an entire arsenal of moves that I could pull out at any second.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 R5O0NY8

{Layla}
So Beth I want you to listen, and I mean listen good. If you think you're gonna do what you failed to do at Uprising, then you best stop fooling yourself sweetie, because there's not a damn person that will EVER take me out. When I leave this business and retire? It'll be on my terms, and that's not going to be for VERY long time. You may have thought your little attack would leave me broken, but tonight? When I meet AJ in that ring just as I did last year at Final Stand? I'm going to beat her, I'm going to use that little nutjob as a means for showing you exactly what I'm capable of, what I did to you at Uprising doesn't even begin to show you what I REALLY can do. Real Talk? I suggest you watch closely, because when that bell sounds? And I'm announced the victor, again? You better think wisely before you try to pull what you did last week, oh, and good luck against Kaitlyn....try not to embarrass yourself in your "big" return match. Gee, wouldn't it suck if something screwed that up for you?

She flashes a devious smile straight into the lens of the camera.

{Layla}
Oh well, no sense in worrying, I'm sure EVERYTHING will turn out just fine.

The footage then comes to a finish as Layla follows up with a deceptive smirk.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Rushed entrances ftw coffee

*We return from the commercial break and the theme of Randy Orton begins to play throughout the arena, causing an uproar of cheers as he makes his way out from the back.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VsucgNW

*Orton makes his way down the ramp and he stops at the bottom of it, warming himself up for his match before making his way over to the steps. He walks up them and steps into the ring, now walking over to the turnbuckle where he stands against it for a little before stepping up and doing his signature taunt.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Q0IKUJb

*Orton steps off the turnbuckle and he is handed a mic. He heads to the center of the ring and waits a little bit before speaking.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 StDZjGz

[Randy Orton] One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Ten Chair shots slamming down onto the spine of Kane, hurting the monster a little bit more each time. Each shot revealing a little bit more of the mortal Kane really is, slowly ripping off the figurative mask that he wears which people look at and see him as a monster. Each shot turning him more and more into a man just like you and I. That was just a preview, a demo, a trailer, whatever you want to call it let it just be known that the worst is yet to come as I was just getting started right then and there. Ten chair shots to the spine of Kane and nearly punting his head off was only a preview? Hearing that you'd think that I was the monster here and Kane was the mortal. By no means would I consider myself a monster because we all are mortals, just some choose to be a little more "Violent" and "destructive" then others and I see nothing wrong with that. If Kane wants to be considered the "monster" who goes around and snatches elderly men then that is fine, but he made the wrong mistake when you took the elderly man who just so happened to be my father, Bob Orton. It's as if he is asking to be hurt, to feel pain, to feel like an even more broken mortal then the broken mortal he already is.

*The crowd cheers as Orton continues to speak.*

[Randy Orton] Kane is nothing more then a road block I am forced to stop at even when I have so many other road blocks to face. A power hungry general manager who tries to fine be for punting her "boy toy." I've got a shell of a former champion informing me that I'm being fined. I've got loads of guys who just flat out don't like me and would love to have a shot at me. But Kane, Kane just likes to be that road block who just won't go down. He wants me to hurt him, he wants me to break him, destroy him, hurt him, like he is asking for it. Praying for it, craving it. And I'll give it to him as soon as he decides to step out of the shadows long enough for me to get a hold of him and physically corrupt him and torture him in ways he would never think of till I felt quite satisfied with what I've done and satisfaction from Randy Orton comes at a high price. So that leads me to tonight where once again I'm out here waiting for a fight yet my target seems to know what is best for him as he hides in hopes that I don't come and...

EXCUSE ME!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 7c41oyK

*Orton looks towards the stage as the general manager of Redemption, Vickie Guerrero makes her way out to the stage with the microphone in hand.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 NGEu0SV

[Vickie Guerrero] Now Randy, I know this isn't my show and this is instead Hogan's show. But as we were watching your little speech, I couldn't help but hear somethings that you...

[Randy Orton] Woah, woah, woah. Hold up one second. If this isn't your show, then why are you out here? Why are you wasting my time? Why can't you crawl back to the hole you came out of?

[Vickie Guerrero] Excuse me, but when I'm speaking you shall not interrupt me under any circumstances. But like I was saying, as Mr. Hogan and I were watching your little speech, an idea came to mind about a match and Hulk himself liked it.

[Randy Orton] What? Is it going to be Me versus You and next thing I know I'm getting kicked in the face by some guy who has no right being out here because you couldn't fight your own battle?

[Vickie Guerrero] Once again, please don't interrupt me when I am speaking. I suggested that you shall face a returning superstar who approached me earlier in the show and insisted on being booked tonight as he was eager to fight. You wanted a match Randy, you've got it. But don't get too over-confident as this returning star has always been said to "overcome the odds."

*Vickie lets out her signature evil laugh as she heads back to the back, leaving Orton in the ring, waiting on his opponent until a familiar theme begins to play throughout the arena, causing the fans to cheer.*

*The fans get on there feet as Mysterio makes his way out from the back, going to each side of the stage and bending down. Fireworks explode from each side in sync with Rey, lighting up the sides of the arena they come out from.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 FHK5SRl

*Orton doesn't seem too impressed as he takes off the shirt was waiting, ready for Rey to enter the ring but Rey takes his time, giving out some high fives to the fans who welcome him back in his return.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 GyrKr2h

*Rey enters the ring and removes his own shirt as he stands across from Orton, ready for the match to begin.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Breakdownrandyorton XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 ZOA7Lwo

A match happens...

Randy Orton is setting up for his RKO when all of a sudden the turnbuckles around the ring begin to spew fire and the lights in the arena turn to a deep red, signaling the possible sighting of one man. Orton turns his attention away from Mysterio and begins to look towards the stage as if he expects Kane to emerge from behind the curtain.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 WYFMJ9L

Orton isn't too fond of the games being played as he approaches the ropes, holding onto them and from the looks of it, he is begging for Kane to come out as the stage begins to fill the the reddish signature smoke of Kane which usually conceals the monster himself. A figure can be seen in the smoke and sure enough that man is Kane as the smoke begins to grow as the anger in Orton begins to grow. Kane stands there, looking down at Orton as he is fuming rage and anger. Orton is about to exit the ring and when he least expects it, Orton is rolled up in a school boy by Rey!

3!

*Orton is in shock as he looks back to where Kane was standing, only to see the smoke with the monster himself vanished. Rey has his arm raised by the referee as Orton gets to his feet, more pissed off then he was when Kane got out here and he approaches Mysterio, spins him around and connects with the RKO! The fans cheer more then they do boo but Orton is still the favorite despite it being Mysterio. Orton looks down as that sadistic look of his grows across his face, forcing himself to back into the corner as Rey is on the ground, down after the RKO, now setting up for his signature Punt kick. He grabs the ropes behind him as he begins to beg for Rey to get onto his hands and knees, imagining as if this was Kane himself.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 XTnAD5D

*Rey gets onto his hands and knees, about to get up when Orton charges and knocks Rey's lights out with his bone chilling Punt kick! Rey flops to the mat, motionless following the kick as Orton stands above him, fuming with rage still as we fade to a hype video for the Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 pm

The cameras cut to the backstage area where interviewer Todd Grisham is standing by. At his side is "The Glamazon" Beth Phoenix, fresh off her impactful return last week.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 TfKSf9N

[Todd Grisham]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time... Beth Phoenix.

Off in the distance cheers can be heard. Beth smiles as Todd continues to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 G55eEys

[Todd Grisham]
Beth, last week you made your return from a career threatening injury at the hands of Layla. You made your return in what was no doubt a satisfying attack on Layla, as you exacted your revenge by targeting her knee, just as she targeted yours in your submission match at Uprising. How did that feel, and what is your condition after being out for a few weeks?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 SZJXp5K

[Beth Phoenix]
I feel great Todd, thanks for asking. And you're right, it was satisfying to get some revenge on Layla last week. She tried to end my career at Uprising when she targeted my already injured knee. I've never been in as much pain as I was after that assault. Nobody has taken me out in that way before, so I'll need to give Layla credit for that I guess. She planned it to perfection. But what she didn't realise, is that you simply just don't do that to someone like me. I'm The Glamazon. I won't let you get away with something like that. I won't let you stop me from doing what I love, which is competing inside that ring.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 RAmQpMx

[Beth Phoenix]
Layla had already cost me the Divas title, I wasn't going to let her cost me my career. She came pretty close, but I wouldn't let it happen. The doctors said I would be lucky to ever compete again, and yet here I am in less than a month, back standing on my feet. I don't know how I did it, but I'm back. And it feels so good. The fact that I managed to hurt Layla and mangle her knee last week made it oh so sweeter to come back. I hope she's injured right now because that's what she deserves. I wouldn't wish an injury on anyone, but Layla is someone who deserves it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 RU3Y0oD

[Beth Phoenix]
I saw what she said earlier tonight, about me being jealous. That's not the case. She's got it all wrong. I know that someday, the title reign that defines my career will come. I have the talent and I have the ability to make that happen. It could've taken place last year if it wasn't for Layla, but she has only postponed the inevitable. So no, this isn't about jealousy. This is about revenge. This is about getting some retribution for having the title robbed from me. And this is about getting retribution for almost having my career ended at the hands of a failed cheerleader.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Djtlfn1

[Beth Phoenix]
Layla, I want you to watch my match against Kaitlyn tonight. I want you to see first-hand that I have what it takes to be a dominant champion, when I pin the current Divas champion in the middle of that ring, one... two... three. All of these things you say about me won't mean a damned thing when I prove that I can hang with the best of them tonight. And if you think I'm done with you after last week... think again. A single knee brace will be the least of your worries. This won't be over until I say it's over... and it will be over when I see you laid up in a hospital bed, covered from head to toe in bandages, unable to compete ever again.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Zh1wB0m

[Beth Phoenix]
And if you think I'm joking... well, the joke's on you.

Beth walks away leaving Grisham little chance to ask any further questions before the screen fades to black for a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 RedemptionaustinariesXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionicjomo
Austin Aries vs John Morrison

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

*The cameras close up on John Morrison after his music plays on the PA system, he picks up the win over Austin Aries but he's not satisfied. Usually, at this point, this would be the time where the referee goes through the ropes and receives the title from a crew member to return to the champ but there is no title to be returned to John Morrison. Only Austin Aries knows where the title is at this point, it could be in a dark room, a closet, a bathroom. Morrison gets up and suddenly a mean expression is shown on his face, there's a lot of anger built in. Morrison goes charging after Aries and keeps on pounding him with his fists. JoMo picks him up and slingshots him into the ropes, he then hits him with a calf kick to the face.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 WDz2X

Before he can continue, he is interrupted. . .

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 GTROn9d

[Vickie Guerrero]: Excuse me! EXCUSE ME! John, stop what you're doing. I refuse to condone such violence, do not lay another anound on Austin Aries. I understand how you feel John, but this is not the right way.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 ELeXIZX

[Vickie Guerrero]: It has come to my attention that John Morrison is without a title tonight due to the action of Austin Aries. Last week, we all witnessed Austin Aries distract John Morrison with a pre-taped video that allowed him to steal the Intercontinental Championship from the time keeper's area. What a despicable act has been committed by Mr. Aries. Aries, I really gave you a second chance, I reinstated you behind closed doors because I felt a little sorry for you. I wanted to see the good in you, however you leave me no choice.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 QEIAXKi

[Vickie Guerrero]: Despite this being a Breakdown show and me being the General Manager of Redemption, I have the authority to make decisions due to the fact that both men are Redemption superstars. Austin Aries, for stealing XWL property, I hereby suspend you without pay, starting today, I've given you one to many chances. And John, I will ensure your title is returned to you safe and sound.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:05 am

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 BreakdownchrismastersXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Redemptionantoniocesaro
Chris Masters vs Antonio Cesaro

Antonio Cesaro wins Via Pinfall after hitting The Neutralizer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 am

Joey Ryan’s theme blasts around the arena as the crowd begin to boo. The man who is going to be going up against Triple H in the main event jumps out onto the stage and does a cheeky spin while outstretching his arms. The crowd show their distaste for him as he just laughs and slowly begins to strut down to the ring. Licking his fingers and pushing down his moustache as he goes down the ramp. As he gets to the bottom of the ramp he walks around to the side of the ride before jumping up the apron. He holds his leg out on the second rope before leaning on the ring and looking into the crowd. After holding that pose for a few seconds he jumps onto the apron and goes into the ring. He picks up a mic from the corner and pulls down his shades, looking around at the crowd before speaking

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 094iW

Joey Ryan
Oh what a story do I have to tell all of you! Joey Ryan for months and months spoke about how Ted DiBiase was holding this company down, how Ted DiBiase shouldn’t have been the World Heavyweight Champion. Deep down everyone has known that Joey Ryan is destined for success and last week Joey Ryan took out the ex-face of this company. You see Ted I know you’re in the back and times have changed, you don’t just make the cut anymore. You see like in Hollywood you have to be at the top of your food chain and you have to stay there. We all saw you take a glamourous fall to the bottom and now you can go to the curb like all of the other washed up actors and wrestlers who noone cares about. Last week we saw the match everyone wanted last year, last year everyone wanted the man who was coming up, the man who everyone wanted to be to go against The man who thought he had it all. Last week we saw what would have happened and clearly Ted is just another man who can’t live up to Joey Ryan.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 X9HrG

Joey Ryan
Now last week doing that left me making an impact. You see just because Joey Ryan dosen’t come out here each and every week dosen’t mean that I’m still not the name on everyones lips. Chris Jericho seems to think that to make impacts you need to be out here each and every week talking to people who show no respect. You guys don’t live like Joey Ryan. Joey Ryan is the name on everyones lips all the time. I don’t need to come out here with a mic and speak to these people. If these people get to actually see Joey Ryan then that is the highlight of this show. Now Chris, I don’t know just how bad you are at this but the job at the end of the night is to get everyone talking about you. You seem to need to do some pretty silly tricks to get yourself up their in lights, Joey Ryan dosen’t need to do any of that. I am a pretty big thing in a number of industries and my name is out their.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 HSEm9

Joey Ryan
Now let’s go on and talk about final stand. Last year I walked into Final Stand with the Intercontinental Title. Last year I was just starting out, wanting to fight and claw my way to the top and now I’m going against Triple H and Chris Jericho for the world heavyweight title and just like before Joey Ryan is going to prove he is the greatest thing going and win the title so it can go back around my sexy waist once again. Constantly I have been making history and beating the odds like noone before me and after everyone originally doubted me thinking I would only last a week or two tops before falling down the ladder I have continued to thrive and prove to be the very best. Joey Ryan has proven not only can he talk the talk but he can walk the walk too.

Joey Ryan is then cut off by a very familiar theme

The crowd erupts as the theme of The Game hits, Joey Ryan seems angered by the fact he was interrupted.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VcEMsks

Triple H walks out onto the ramp accompanied by Ric Flair pours some water over his head, before heading down the ramp.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VURmv1m

Triple H just remains focused on Joey Ryan, as he removes his jacket before entering the ring, and grabbing a microphone.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 7Rf5JFI
[Triple H]
I was sat back there, listening to you go on and on.... I just couldn't sit and listen to it anymore. I just couldn't let you bore these people anymore. Week after Week, you're out here spouting the same bullshit. I have to give it to you, there's no denying that you had one of the most successful first years in XWL history. But let's look at the facts, You've stepped into this ring with me twice, and both times we had the same result, I was standing tall. The Last time we faced, I was left standing tall with the World Heavyweight Championship in my hand. The facts don't lie Joey, on the highest level, you just don't quite match up. You can't quite live up to everything you say. Your cocky attitude can only get you so far, you can only hide behind that microphone for so long.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 MF0dKGv
[Triple H]
You're no different to Chris Jericho, You hide everything behind that Microphone, you talk yourself to a height you can't live up to. I'm not going to stand here and say Chris Jericho got lucky at Uprising, he beat me fair and square... but that was one night. Come Final Stand it won't be you leaving with the World title, it won't be Chris Jericho... it will be me. I'm not making threats or false promises that I can't live up to. I'm....

The Game is interrupted by the music of the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho. Jericho makes his way out onto the ramp with a smug look on his face. Unusually his World Heavyweight Championship is absent from either his shoulder or waist. Jericho is showered in a wide array of boos and jeers aimed his way by the XWL Universe as he begins his descent down the entrance ramp, under the watchful gazes of his two championship contenders.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 BrY5SUg

Triple H stares Jericho's way with a look of pure hatred while Joey Ryan smirks and wears a mischievous expression on his face like a cat which swallowed a canary. The two contrasting feelings towards Jericho are clear for all to see as he climbs the ring steps and enters the ring, grabbing a conveniently placed microphone, before looking coldly from one man to the other. Jericho shakes his head as his music dies down before raising his mic upwards to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 BWyLC7h

[Chris Jericho]
Would the two of you please... SHUT... THE HELL... UP!

A small portion of fans in the audience go against the grain and mark out at Jericho using one of his infamous catchphrases which hasn't been uttered in an XWL ring for a lengthy amount of time.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 MfoASD8

[Chris Jericho]
It's kind of ironic and amusing that when the two of you actually decide to open your mouths that it's the same thing over and over again. We've heard this all before. You like to make out that I'm some kind of joke, that I'm a flash-in-the-pan with a big mouth. It's insulting. I am the best in the world at everything I do and that is why I am the greatest World Heavyweight Champion this business has ever seen. It's the two of you that are the joke and I will expose that fact and showcase it on an unprecedented level at Final Stand when I defeat both of you and retain my World Heavyweight title. I guarantee it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 0p7IOue

[Chris Jericho]
I look at your faces right now and I see the panic. I see the cogs in your pathetic little minds working overtime trying to come up with an escape plan to avoid the public embarrassment you're about to face in a few short weeks in Atlanta. I can see the beads of sweat trickling down your face as the nerves set in and I can almost hear the thoughts of you trying to think of something clever or funny to say to try and deflect the attention away from what I am saying, because everyone knows that I am speaking the truth right now, because I am an honest man, unlike the two of you hiding behind your lies and deceit and your false personalities that you display on a weekly basis to disguise your own mediocrity and imperfections. Your hypocritical speeches and displays of fabricated confidence are shameful, and to be completely honest with you, I don't think our match at Final Stand deserves to main event. Because the World Heavyweight title and Chris Jericho deserve so much more.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 HrsNqeg

[Chris Jericho]
I deserve a match of unimaginable prestige and hype, not some generic wannabes or false pretenders to the throne lying their way to the main event or phoning it in based on their past successes, week after week, night after night. While I have been here every night beating the so-called best this company has to offer, you Hunter, have been moping at home over a loss like some spoilt child, and you Joey Ryan have been absent up until last week. I already have the two of you exactly where I want you with minimal effort. Not to mention the fact that there will be a clear gulf in class and ability when you try to stack up to me inside this ring. It's pathetic. That's why I'm out here right now and my World title is in the back. Because the two of you don't deserve to be in the ring with something as prestigious and valuable as the World Heavyweight Championship. I won't let you tarnish it's greatness...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 9JcHd87
[Triple H]
It's ironic, Chris... because if I remember correctly it was you who moaned and bitched week after week after your loss at X-Treme X-mas. You went as far as getting Lawyers involved to get a rematch.. In professional wrestling, you took the cowards way out, Just like you have time and time again. Week after week you say this stuff, and fail to realise, these people have heard it all before from you. They've grown tired of your act. You've become a hypocrite, Chris... In your desperate attempt to remain relevant, you spout out a load of crap week after week, and at Final Stand I will shut you up once and for all... and Joey....

But before Triple H can Speak, Joey Ryan cuts him off

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 JMQtn

Joey Ryan
What? are you going to make a comment about how Joey Ryan maybe just can't step up? Maybe how Joey Ryan might just not be able to win the World Heavyweight title? That my win was a fluke? Joey Ryan is the man who like you said has had one of the greatest first years in XWL history. There is no man who has got the people talking about them as much as myself. People have been taking shots at me for a very long time, so that is why I will love the opportunity to once again kick both of your teeth down your throat and walk out with my world heavyweight title. This sexy waist has been without it for too long, but Chris, thanks for keeping it warm for me.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 1Xfem

Joey Ryan
Now let's be honest and look what we've got here just for a moment. Triple H and Chris Jericho, both men who have come here and been propelled through the industry by the suits in the back. Both of you have no idea about what i've had to do to get to where I am. Both of you have no idea just how hard it is to fight for your meals and to work your way up from the bottom. When I came here I was given one opportunity, one tiny opportunity which I took and I became Intercontinental champion. This time last year I had my first piece of XWL gold. People knew me, I had the charisma, I had the talent and I had a title. You know have been pushed so high you don't know what it's like to fight in conditions like I have. This is why at Final Stand I'm not just winning this fight for me and not for the few Joey Ryan sleazeballs in the crowd but for the wrestlers who have been built up just like myself. This is proof you can get somewhere and I don't care what i have to do, I'll do anything to get the win.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 FNK4tFR

[Chris Jericho]
You listen to me... kid. I have been doing this for 22 years so don't you dare have the audacity or disrespect to stand there and tell me that I don't know how it feels to have to work to get an opportunity or a chance at greatness. The difference between you and I, Ryan, is that I actually have the talent to justify such an opportunity. I have the "it factor" and I excel at everything that I attempt. You on the other hand, don't even deserve to be standing in the same ring as someone like me, let alone challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. I've only agreed to stoop down to your level for one night, and one night only, because I want the entire world to see the true Joey Ryan. The Joey Ryan who isn't this flamboyant greaseball character, but the Joey Ryan that is a mediocre performer, and a man living off of lies and deceit. You only have a few short weeks left until I end your career as you know it Ryan. So go ahead, build up your barriers now while you still can. Because come Final Stand I will bring them crashing down and force you to face the reality that you never can and never will match up to Chris Jericho. Do you understand what I am saying to you, right now?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 094iW

Joey Ryan
Oh I understand, I understand perfectly clear. You think that-

Triple H interrupts.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 7Rf5JFI

[Triple H]
You know... I hate to admit it but I kind of agree with Chris on this one. What exactly have you done since coming back that makes you entitled to this match at Final Stand? I think I deserve a one-on-one match at Final Stand.

The crowd roars in approval of The Game's statement, knowing that the fan favourite HHH's chances of becoming champion will be increased with just a standard one-on-one match. An angry expression comes over Ryan's face.

Joey Ryan
What have I done? You're right, I haven't earned it since I came back. But I have a rematch clause outstanding from my last title reign. Jericho has already beaten you once. He's never defeated me. So if anything, I think I should be the one to have a one-on-one match with Jericho at Final Stand!

[Triple H]
Joey. You've got it all wrong. Let the big stars take care of the main event at Final Stand. Nobody wants to see you anyway.

Joey Ryan
You want to settle this like men? How about we do this right now?

[Triple H]
Oh, you want to fight now? Is that how it is?

The two contenders argue amongst themselves with back and forth comments for a few minutes. Jericho shakes his head and remains in the background, observing his opponents bickering like small children. He backs in the corner to rest on the ropes and turnbuckle to intently watch the heated verbal battle.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 64LomBr

After what seems like an eternity...

[Vickie Guerrero]
EXCUSE ME!!!

The crowd's deafening boos can do nothing to drown out the sound of Vickie Guerrero's piercing voice.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 GTROn9d

[Vickie Guerrero]
I said EXCUSE ME!!!

It seemed impossible mere seconds ago, but the boos from the audience somehow get even louder than before.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 FHAtr8U

[Vickie Guerrero]
Gentlemen. If you want to argue about Final Stand's main event and about who is more deserving, even though the match has already been booked, that doesn't mean it can't be altered. In my view, and in the view of many, BOTH of you are just as deserving as the other. But it seems like the two of you would prefer to find out just who is the better man. So tonight, in that very ring in our main event.... it will still be Triple H vs Joey Ryan... but with an added stipulation. Whoever wins the matchup will face Chris Jericho at Final Stand for the World Heavyweight Championship in a one-on-one contest!

The crowd goes crazy at this announcement. Triple H and Ryan get right in each other's face, so close that their noses almost touch. You could cut the tension between them with a knife. Jericho looks indifferent to it all.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 K3mGgNi

[Vickie Guerrero]
And that's not all. I haven't forgotten about you Chris Jericho. Tonight, you will be the special referee for that very same contest. Enjoy!

Vickie laughs her evil witch-like laugh which echoes around the arena, as Ryan and HHH focus their intense glares upon the World Champion. A mischievous grin flashes across the face of Jericho as he eyes up his contenders, one of which, after tonight will no longer be a part of the main event of the biggest show of the year. Their fate is literally in his hands and Jericho knows this.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Bphapbx

The intensity in the ring is interrupted when the screen fades to black for a commercial break as the segment comes to a close...

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

Normal Divas Match

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 BreakdownbethphoenixXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Breakdowndivaschampkait
Beth Phoenix vs Kaitlyn

Ding! Ding! Ding!

[Justin Roberts]
The following contest is scheduled to one fall! Introducing first...

[Justin Roberts]
From Buffalo, New York! Please welcome back, Beth Phoenix!

*The fans immediately burst into cheers as the theme of XWL's Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, begins to play throughout the arena. After being gone for about three weeks after being taken out by Layla, Beth marches out from the back as she is ready to take on Kaitlyn in her first match back. Beth stops on the top of the stage and does her signature taunt as she lets out a fierce battle cry.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 KO3ALFa

[Jerry Lawler]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and you have tuned in at just the right time as we are getting ready for some Divas action here on Breakdown! And what a match this will be, folks. You've got the returning Beth Phoenix going against the current champion, Kaitlyn! This may just be a match for the ages.

[Jim Ross]
Right you are King as both Beth and Kaitlyn seem to have a similar fighting technique when it comes to matches so they should be able to see what was coming as if they were facing themselves. Not just that, but both of these Divas have their own special things about them.

[Jerry Lawler]
Kaitlyn has the more of a agile game plan as she Incorporated some moves like the "Stratusfaction" which she adopted from Trish Stratus and the spear, both moves that require you to be quick on your feet while Beth has moves like the Glam Slam which requires a lot of strength to be able to hit.

[Jim Ross]
It's going to be a close match, and it's hard to say who will win this. Do you have any idea who you think could win this match, King?

[Jerry Lawler]
I think we'll all be winners with this match.

[Jim Ross]
I should not of expected anything else from you, but honestly, I've gotta give this to Kaitlyn. Beth has been out for what, three weeks? Kaitlyn is the champion for a reason too so despite this being one close slobber knocker, Kaitlyn may pull out the win. I can't count Beth out though.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 PiIv6VS

*Beth reaches the bottom of the ramp and she makes her way over to the steps where she walks up them and walks along the apron till she reaches the turnbuckle. She gets up onto the turnbuckle and sits on it, once again doing her signature taunt as the fans cheer her on. She does a little flip off the turnbuckle and lands on her feet as she walks around the ring a little bit, waiting on her opponent.*

[Justin Roberts]
And her opponent, from Houston, Texas! The Divas Champion, Kaitlyn!

*Kaitlyn's theme begins to play throughout the arena following the entrance of Beth Phoenix and the crowd erupts in cheers for the Divas Champion. After a little bit of time, Kaitlyn charges out from the back with the championship in hand, excited for the following match against Beth. She raises her championship and her other arm up into the air as she looks around the arena at the fans in attendance.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 DpqZ4FY

[Jim Ross]
And there she is folks, the Divas Champion! And from the looks of things, she is as ready as Beth Phoenix to have this match. And I said this once and I'll say it again, this match should be a divas match to remember.

[Jerry Lawler]
Kaitlyn can't get too cocky though as even though Beth was out of action for three weeks, she looked better then ever when she returned last week and destroyed Layla. Beth could possibly do the same to Kaitlyn if she really wanted to prove a point.

[Jim Ross]
You're truly right, King, she can't... wait... Who's that?

*Kaitlyn is about to make her way down the ramp when an unknown diva bursts through the curtain as Kaitlyn is unaware of this but the diva is soon to be revealed as Layla as she attacks Kaitlyn from behind, knocking her to the ground! Layla has a little smile on her face as she kicks Kaitlyn when she is down before looking up at Beth from the stage, pointing at her and telling her to come get some. Beth doesn't really take a second thought before exiting the ring and makes her way up the ramp, exchanging some words with Layla as she stands on the stage, arms spread, telling Beth to bring it. Beth is close to reaching the top of the stage when out of no where comes Paige who takes Beth down with a chop block, targeting that previously injured knee of Beth Phoenix.*

[Jim Ross]
Come on now, someone needs to stop this! These two had just ruined what was going to be a good match between Beth and Kaitlyn here tonight!

[Jerry Lawler]
Yeah! Goes to show just how jealous these two divas are that they have to attack not just Kaitlyn, but also Beth from behind and targeting the injured leg of Beth. I'm a fan of what Layla and Paige can do in the ring but this is just flat out wrong of them to chest these fans out of this match.

[Jim Ross]
Could we please get some security or even some other Divas to help these two? Is that too much to ask for?

*Beth falls to the ground, grabbing the knee of hers as Paige stands above her, laughing, as Layla makes her way over to Beth as well. The two stand above Beth as they both seem to be pretty satisfied but Paige's expression changes as she look towards Layla and Layla looks a little confused until Paige moves her aside and uses her boot to shove Kaitlyn back the ground as she was pulling herself up onto to get knocked back down to the floor. Paige doesn't approach Layla again as she walks over to where the championship is and picks it up, looking at it for a little before looking over at Layla and back at the title, dropping it on Kaitlyn as she lays on the ground. Paige begins to make her way back up the ramp, walking backwards as she doesn't take her eyes off Kaitlyn and the championship as Layla kneels over Beth, mocking her with her knee.*

[Jim Ross]
This is depressing, it really is. We had a good 'ol fashioned slobber knocker ready to happen but not anymore.

[Jerry Lawler]
Wait, JR, don't be so sad so soon. Look!

*Just like before, out of no where Paige is knocked down from behind, this time by Alicia Fox as she comes o the save of Beth and Kaitlyn! Layla quickly gets to her feet and charges at Fox, looking to clothesline her but Fox ducks it and Layla turns around onto get connected with a kick to the gut, setting Layla up for Fox's signature Scissor Kick but Fox misses it as Paige pulls Layla out of the way and the two back away as they know they don't have the upper hand anymore. Kaitlyn gets to her feet as she looks at Fox, obvious that she says "Thanks" to her before turning to Beth and checks up on her as she begins to get to her feet, recovering from the chop block.*

[Jerry Lawler]
Finally! Thank you Alicia Fox for making this end in a good way. If she didn't come out, it's hard to imagine what those two divas could have done to Kaitlyn and Beth.

[Jim Ross]
Kaitlyn and Beth could have easilly fought those two up if they saw this coming but Layla and Paige got the upper hand only because of the attack from behind.

[Jerry Lawler]
They've got to remember, even though Alicia and Kaitlyn may be opponents at Final Stand, both can mutually agree that Paige is the worst one in the triple threat and won't let her take any easy tricks to get the title.

[Jim Ross]
Same goes for Layla, Paige may like her but she for sure has more enemies then she has friends, if she could even Paige a friend. Maybe Paige is just an ally to Layla?

*Paige and Layla are heading away from the action through the side of the stage before the Breakdown General Manager himself, Hulk Hogan, makes his way out from the back with a microphone in his hand, obviously not too happy that Paige and Layla caused this match not to start.*

[Hulk Hogan]
Now listen here, sisters. You two may think that you can just come out here and do whatever you want whenever you want because that isn't how things work on my show. If you two want to fight with these here divas then you've got yourself a fight because next week on Redemption we'll see the first ever Divas Elimintion Handicap Match! Paige and Layal, you two, will team up to face the team of Beth Phoenix, Alicia Fox and the Divas Champion, Kaitlyn!

*The fans explode in cheers as Layla and Paige both have an annoyed and angry look as neither are happy and neither think this is fair. Kaitlyn, Beth and Fox all seem to be pretty happy as they look over at Paige and Layla as they argue as they head to the back. The camera fades to black with the champion, Kaitlyn, Fox and Beth looking on with Hogan heading to the backstage area once again.*

Credit to Austin for typing this.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 pm

*Breakdown heads backstage where John Morrison, the Intercontinental Champion, is talking to Josh Matthews.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 1xUjo

[John Morrison]: Where is he Josh?

[Josh Matthews]: What are you talking about John?

[John Morrison]: Where is he Josh, he must be somewhere around here.

[Josh Matthews]: I'm confused, who are you talking about John?

[John Morrison]: Aries! I want to know where Aries is right here, right now. Word around here is that Aries was just spotted backstage with my title and I want to know where he is. I want my title back.

[Josh Matthews]: I haven't seen him around John, but....

[John Morrison]: But what? You have to tell me if you've seen him that title belongs to me!

[Josh Matthews]: Well, this isn't to do with Aries I'm sorry, but somebody else gave me this video to show you because they knew you were wondering backstage. Here take a look into the camera on my left here.

The screen fades out from Josh Matthews and John Morrison and the titantron then changes to the same video package being shown to John Morrison.

???
Is it on? It's rolling now? Why can't I see myself then. Oh hold on a second.... Just put that in there....and that connects to that right there, and then hopefully that should leave that wire to fit right here and.....

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 VG0RPSg

The Miz
Well hello there ladies and gentlemen, this is me in the past, because when you happen to watch this video I will most likely be preparing for my match with Davey Richards. But this video clip is a quick message to John Morrison, my opponent for Final Stand. Seen as Vickie came to her senses and made me the number 1 contender last week after my amazing performance the week before in the handicap match, I touched on this point last week so i won't go into to much detail but for all of you 'haterz' who continue to slate me for earning my title shot champions are not made solely from your in ring ability, but you have to be smart, be able to make quick decisions in hard situations and of course, you have to look the part. And I The Miz hold all of these qualities and I showed them 2 weeks ago to why I feel Vickie made the perfect decision in making me number 1 contender. But anyway, Morrison, I'm going to take a wild guess that your watching this clip because your looking for you title am I right? Well seriously man save yourself the effort because in just a few weeks time they will be making ME a title to wrap around my waist so let Austin Aries do whatever he seems to be doing nowadays.

The Miz
I do however have a small issue I need to get of my chest. Last week I faced Curt Hawkins in a match I used to improve myself and perfect moves that I've been practicing for a long time. And being done and dusted within a few minutes because I think I speak on behalf of the whole population of the earth that Curt should not only of never made it as XWL superstar but he should never of made it as a professional wrestler! But the only problem I had with this match is that you, the people, oh the beloved people back at home were shown only commercials and advertisements while me and Curt were in the ring, so not only did I dispose of his useless talent I had the dignity to pack his things backstage and tell him never to come back.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 ARlwJa6

The Miz
So Morrison, take a leaf out his book, and do everybody a favor and when I beat you at Final Stand, not only will you be buried in sheer embarrassment
that your beloved title will be in the hands of a better man. Your women Melina will also of fallen for my charm and good looks. So do us the honor of walking away from this company with your head held high, like Hawkins, because I can assure you now that he won't be coming back to this place after the beating he received last week, and in case you have forgotten, the score between us is currently The Miz 1 John Morrison 0 am I right? Of course I'm right, because not only am I the most must see superstar in the whole of sports entertainment history, I have not been pinned or submitted since November PPV. Now if thats not a record that impressed you then something must be wrong with you. Many have fallen to the recent hands of The Miz and that great showing has not gone unnoticed, because I have been rewarded for my efforts with this title shot, and after all that and putting my body through hell! Why would I waste what has to be the best opportunity given to me since November. I'll be the first to admit that maybe I wasn't quite ready to step up to the plate of an in form Chris Jericho, but I can bet you my life that I am ready for this match Morrison, and not only am I ready I'm hungry to succeed and not only will I of let myself down by not beating you, I will of let everybody down for letting such a pathetic excuse for a champion continue his reign of torture.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 2A487DO

A muffled voice can be heard but what he says is not clear enough to make out just what it is.

The Miz
Battery's running low? Is it still on now? Ok I'll wrap things up then. I'm sorry folks, but it's been brought to my attention that this camera is not plugged in and the battery is about to die. So before I leave you all and you are not disappointed I will remind you once more. This video has been recorded in advance to be played at the right time for you, so at this point in your time, I'm going to take a wild guess that my match up with Davey Richards is quite soon. And before I do leave you all I have a quick message for him before we go out and I beat his ass as well to add to my unbeaten streak. Davey, Davey, Davey. You said I'm everything in a wrestler that you hate? You may be right, maybe I have not stayed on the floors of old tacky motel but which sane human being would want that? I don't NEED to do that to reach the top goal in this industry. People like you who have to word on the indie scene for years before you even get the slightest recognition maybe, yes maybe people like you have to do that because your here on luck. You were luckily spotted at a small show and somebody gave you credit for one good move you may of pulled off. But theres not fooling me friend, I will beat you tonight and I will show you why I belong here and why I deserve to be here. Because I didn't have to struggle to get to the top, because I was already nearly there before I joined this company, I was already somebody who possessed star quality and thats how I leap frogged you and your little buddies to the top without all the shows for crowds of 20 people and cheap motel bullshit. I'm a star and have always been a star, and I will be a star come Final Stand when I walk out with that Intercontinental Championship with me as well.

The camera cuts immediatly to a black screen to what one can only assume that the battery of the camera being used had ran empty.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 J3qte

[Josh Matthews]: Any thoughts on what The Miz just said?

[John Morrison]: So what, is Mike going to brag about that one win over me, did that one win define his career? I'd like to think that. You know Miz, the reason I think you keep running that mouth of yours is because it's all you've got. We all know you haven't accomplished much around, c'mon, your biggest accomplishment was losing to Chris Jericho at November to Remember, that's all we remember you for. If you need to bring that up every time you step foot in an arena, then obviously you aren't the most must see superstar. It really sucks to see that Vickie has even named you number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship. Not that I don't want to beat you, but I would've enjoyed taking on Aries too. Vickie is too dumb to realize that suspending Aries is not satisfying me or the people, I want to get my hands. . .

*Vickie Guerrero walks down the hallway after hearing John Morrison mention her name and dumb in the same sentence. She approaches John and in her hand, she has John Morrison's Intercontinental title.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 9UdVb

[Vickie Guerrero]: Excuse me John! Did you. . .just call me. . .dumb? I shouldn't even return this to you. Do you know who you're speaking to?

*John Morrison and Vickie Guerrero staredown at one another before Vickie putting the title in front of her. Morrison grabs for it and tries to take it back into his possession but Vickie is reluctant. Morrison finally snatches it away and begins to speak.*

[John Morrison]: Where'd you find it?!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 G9kF9

[Vickie Guerrero]: Don't worry. Answer my question. Do you know who you're speaking to?

[John Morrison]: Obviously, Dolph's mother. I'm not going to lie, I did call you dumb. The fact that you've suspended Aries has me puzzled because it didn't work the first time, he still stole my title from me. And you suspend him yet again today, when are you going to learn? You want to run a smooth show, well, you sure are doing a good job at it, Vickie.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 QweYf

[Vickie Guerrero]: I try to help you out and this is how you repay me, with you smart remarks? You have some nerve to call me dumb. . .

[John Morrison]: I could've called you a pig, a tub of lard, but that would be disrespectful, wouldn't it?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 JJzLd

[Vickie Guerrero]: Fine John, you want me to lift the suspension, I'll do it. Austin Aries is no longer suspended. I think I also overheard that you wanted to face both men for the title at Final Stand, I can make it happen. At Final Stand, John Morrison will face Austin Aries and The Miz in a triple threat elimination match for the Intercontinental Championship. Is this what you wanted John? I hope you're happy because I can't wait for you to leave Final Stand empty handed. HAHAHA!

*Vickie Guerrero walks off the hallway and Morrison looks on as she walks. He finally got what he wanted, Miz and Aries, both, in one match. But was it the best choice? Can Morrison retain when he only has a 33% chance of winning? We'll all find out in the coming weeks as Final Stand is shortly approaching.*
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm

[Lilian Garcia] Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The Showoff.. Dolph Ziggler!

*The camera is panned out as it shows Dolph Ziggler himself standing on a ladder in the center of the ring.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 EE94SsK

*The fans boo as Ziggler is introduced, the camera focuses on the Money in the Bank briefcase above Dolph before it pans out as Dolph begins to speak to the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 55S2NZs

[Dolph Ziggler] On top of the world, exactly where I belong.. Get used to this sight folks, Dolph Ziggler on top of the ladder with the Money in the Bank briefcase right in his grasp because at Final Stand you are going to see it again.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 2uEabK7

[Dolph Ziggler] Final Stand will mark the second time that I've been in a Money in the Bank match. But believe me I've learned from my past mistakes, hell, you could even call me a seasoned veteran when it comes to ladder matches. I've been in Money in the Bank before and I'm just fresh off a ladder match last month at Uprising which we all know I would've won had it not been for the Men of Honor. So technically I'm on my game when it comes to ladder matches, and at Final Stand I'm not going to let anyone steal my moment from me because I've worked too damn hard for too damn long to see Christian or Dean Ambrose get MY spot.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Eztizf6

[Dolph Ziggler] Just think how great it'll be when I finally get what I deserve, Final Stand 5, it's a pinnacle show in XWL history and the main thing you'll remember from Final Stand 5 is Dolph Ziggler doing what he does best and that's stealing the show! Not Dean Ambrose, not Christian, ME. Just like last week, I may have lost to Chris Jericho but at the end of the night were people talking about Chris Jericho? No they were not. They were talking about Dolph Ziggler, how he's a fresh face in the Main Event scene in XWL and how fantastic he is, how better he is than Chris Jericho and how he truly is the uncrowned World Heavyweight Champion!!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 CU3g4kZ

[Dolph Ziggler] I'm sick of being that guy, that guy who's oh so close to grabbing that brass ring but hasn't been able to do it. My chance was ruined in the Elimination Chamber when that drunk James Storm blindsided me and then again the week after, but do you know what happened after that? James Storm ran off, he left XWL in fear of the payback I'd get on him and that redneck hasn't been seen since because deep down even he knows that I deserve it the most. Every week I come out here and I speak the truth and I wrestle the best matches and what do I get for it? A pat on the back? A post on a forum from some 16 year old about how I'm underrated? That's just not good enough for me.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 R0XKi8G

[Dolph Ziggler] The thing that sets me aside from every other scrub in the back who laces up a pair of boots is I'm unique, I'm different, I'm what people actually want to see! I'm not like everybody else because when people talk to you fans they say "I want to be one of the best this company has ever seen" but that's bullcrap. Because I come out here and I can say with full honesty that I AM one of the best this company has ever seen and I'm not going to stop until I am THE best this company has ever seen. I'm the definition of hard work, nobody in this company can say they've put in more hours for XWL in the past year than I have and that's just fact. I'm sick and tired of of not getting what I deserve and at Final Stand I'm getting my spot once and for all because I'm going to take it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 FpFwnaJ

[Dolph Ziggler] And there's not a damn thing any one of you can do about it. Show!.... Off.

*Dolph extends his arm and drops the microphone from the ladder, he steps up another 2 rungs on the ladder and puts his hand on the briefcase. His hand is on the harness as he goes to release the case for himself until..*

*The Intercontinental Champion, John Morrison, comes from the back and runs down the ramp, sliding into the ring. He steps closer to the ladder which Dolph stands on. Dolph looks down and begs him not to push him over. Just as it looks like Morrison is going to back away, he tips the ladder over and Dolph Ziggler crashes to the outside. JoMo picks up the microphone Dolph dropped earlier and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 OyoPlHHXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 5CufJ

[John Morrison]: I didn't catch that last part Dolph, what did you say? There's nothing anyone can do about it? Well, that turned out to be true. For the past week and some change, I've sat back and watched the likes of Dean Ambrose, Christian, and you Dolph make claims to the Money In The Bank Ladder Match, you see this as your chance to get on the top, but you're forgetting one thing. One thing that's missing to this Money In The Bank equation and that's ME,John Morrison, the 4th and final participant of this ladder match. You've heard it here, live in Omaha, Nebraska, your Intercontinental Champion, will be competing in Money In The Bank.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 At0j4

[John Morrison]: This is something you've might of heard me say from time to time but ever since returning to XWL just a mere 6 months ago, all I've wanted to do is succeed. I've always wanted to make it to the top and it's been a bumpy road. My first step was capturing the Xtreme Championship, I hate to sound a bit cocky, but I carried that gold like no other, I embraced a title that no man saw prestigious enough for them, but not me, I started small. I've formed a team with the likes of Damien Sandow, and while it didn't end up to well, I'd like to say thank you to Sandow for how far it's gotten me, I stand here before you all as the Intercontinental Champion, a title I cherish. Step by step, I've tried to prove my worth to this company and I'm glad to say it's finally paid off.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 CGnDi

[John Morrison]: I face a new challenge, a new goal I set out to achieve and that's to become the next Mr. Money In The Bank. I'm no stranger to a ladder match, in fact, I'm no stranger to ladders as I was the X-Treme Champion. At Final Stand, I encounter my first Money In The Bank Match and it doesn't bother me one bit, I have confidence in myself that I have what it takes, but I need to prove to the doubters that I have what it takes. I see this match as not only opportunity to shine to the fans out there but to move up to the next level, the main event level. I've shown I have what it takes to be at the main event level, I've beaten the former XWL Heavyeight Champion Triple H, a man I highly respect. As I look up at this briefcase above, I see a great opportunity that lies ahead for my future, a chance to cash-in with the hopes of becoming the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion. Now Dolph can brag that he's one of the best that has ever stepped inside this ring, but I can argue and say that no man can ever be as determined and passionate to make it big in this business.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Qf7ru

[John Morrison]: I stand before you know as the Intercontinental Champion but in just a couple of weeks, at Final Stand, the biggest stage of them all, I will also stand before you as Mr. Money In The Bank.

*John Morrison drops the microphone and lifts his Intercontinental Championship up high as Dolph looks on from the outside at one of his three opponents at Final Stand. Each man wants to make it big in this business and no doubt they will, but the question is when and how? Who will win Money In The Bank? Only time will tell. Breakdown heads to break as Morrison continues to raise his title in the air.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 OWcn8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next