Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013

Go down 
+19
Stay✔
P1
Ash
#NOTSEME
Bang
Zander
Sam
Shug
Austin
sdogg50c
TheKrzyOne
Rashard
christina-von-eerie
MarkellHoward16
Legal
Zack
Jonguin
P.R Son
Pats
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Card goes here.

From Bang.
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:06 pm

*As Breakdown's signature ends we then cut to the arena to hear a jacked crowd and pyrotecnics.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTugpnv_mGr9Vu1_q-A6uYLc0whHvk8K5j6kHMLPBfNq89cCz5Y0gp

[J.R]
Welcome everyone to the hottest show on television today, XWL Breakdown! And we're live from Omaha Nebraska, as we have a stacked card for you all with two colossal main events as we get set for some epic showdowns in the Georgia Dome at Final Stand 5!

[King]
That's right J.R., tonight we'll not only see a rematch from last year's Final Stand as The Rock goes one on one with Ted Dibiase! And that's not all, we'll also see another great rematch with a huge twist as two former world champions face off when Triple H meets Joey Ryan one one on one with the man they both hate Chris Jericho as the special guest referee!

[J.R]
That match will be huge King, as Jericho will defend his newly won World Heavyweight Championship against Joey Ryan at Final Stand.

[Cole]
Well I may not like The Rock but I sure hope he caves Dibiase's skull in, especially after what he was talking about with Randy Orton last week.

[J.R.]
Cole I don't know what it is about you but I can't for the life of me understand what goes on in that small brain of yours.

[Cole]
What's so hard to understand J.R.? Like the Men Of Honor said last week, Ted Dibiase is nothing more than spoiled, spoon-fed kid who didn't deserve even a chance at the World Heavyweight Championship, and it's a travesty that he won the damn thing.

[J.R.]
Cole, I feel bad for your paren-

*Just as J.R. is about to finish his sentence, the lights in the arena go out causing the crowd to panic, the titantron then flashes this on the screen.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Static

[King]
What happened to the lights?

[J.R.]
Hopefully this doesn't last for 34 minutes, and I think we're getting hacked King.

[Cole]
It's probably that damned Dibiase.

*The static continues for many seconds until it stops and we see Seth Rollins standing in a dark backstage area. Seth is standing there with a smirk on his face and after a brief couple of seconds he begins to speak.

[Seth]
Oh, I'm sorry, did I ruin your little show? I hope you don't mind this little chat we're about to have because believe me I've been waiting a VERY long time for all of this great limelight and attention everyone else gets from you people, the XWL fans. You see, you people used to love me a whole lot and I'll admit I liked it for a little bit. Until I realized that being a nice guy turns into a popularity contest and of course no one except for a small few is gonna cheer for the new guy, they're ALWAYS gonna cheer for the Ted Dibiase's or The Rocks, and hell you people like Shawn Michaels, no you do, you must do if you give him all of the attention or the limelight every passing second of the day.

[Seth]
But I'm not here to talk about Shawn Michaels, no I'm here to talk about someone you fans really do like and that is Matt Hardy.

*Seth then looks down at the ground and gets visibly angry.

[Seth]
Matt, let me be the first to congratulate you on your win over Ryback, and it seems like you've been on a roll lately. But let me be the first to tell you that, that streak won't last for long. You see last week I announced to the world that the Matt Hardy Tragedy has already begun, and you might as well put a hashtag on that because at Final Stand when I have the last laugh everybody won't stop talking about how Matt Hardy has lost again, just like you always have during your pathetic life. I hope you just walk away now Matt, because while you may have Jeff Hardy and Wade Barrett, I have something that will shield me from all of your worthless atta-

*Just as Seth is about to utter the final word he is attacked from behind and is struck with a lead pipe right to the back of the neck! Hardy then mumbles a few words which can't be pleasant and kicks repeatedly at Seth. He continues to do this and then grabs Rollins by the throat and gets in his face, he then shoves him away and gets one final kick in. Hardy then turns to walk away but is blindsided and his body then crashes into the camera! The camera loses some video feed and heads back to static but we can still hear what's going on. we hear two men fighting and Matt Hardy putting up a good fight, he then yells "Who are you? You son of a-

*We then hear a loud crash and Hardy yelling in pain. After a couple of seconds we hear Seth, say "Thanks for the save Roman" and the video feed turns to black.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Great opening, the little bit of commentary that you did was a nice addition and the Seth promo was pretty good too. Look forward to where this all heads in the weeks to come and thank you for doing the opening justice. Klass

Also vintage Cole bashing Ted every chance he gets lol
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:21 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Great opening, the little bit of commentary that you did was a nice addition and the Seth promo was pretty good too. Look forward to where this all heads in the weeks to come and thank you for doing the opening justice. Klass

Also vintage Cole bashing Ted every chance he gets lol

Thanks Dave, I really appreciate it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm

Chris Hero confirmed to start the Shield with Rollins and Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:03 pm

100% Real 'Merican wrote:
Chris Hero confirmed to start the Shield with Rollins and Reigns.

Then he'll get fired for ranting about XWL in SOOL.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 0Mz5g

*Breakdown returns from its first commercial break of the evening as an image appears on the screen. It fades after a few moments as a video begins to play on the Titantron.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 SNgluV9

*It shows a man in front of a wall covered with blood, with his back turned to the camera. A few seconds pass and the man turns to his left, revealing to be none other than the ever psycotic, Dean Ambrose. He looks back at the wall, examining it for a moment, before speaking.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 1OBJRNC

{Dean Ambrose}
For three months now, I have taken down anybody who dares to oppose me, Men of Honor has taken out anybody who dares to oppose us. This room contains the blood of all the men we have hurt, all the men who have fallen before us, and all the men who thought they could claim an attainable bounty placed over my head by Dolph Ziggler. Now that bounty is in my possession, if anybody has the balls to come pry it out of my cold, dead hands, then by all means, come and take it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 N3SVB15

{Dean Ambrose}
From Drake Younger to Homicide, from Dick Rick to Evan Bourne, from Irish Airborne to The Motor City Machine Guns, from Sami Callihan to Dolph Ziggler, and from Ted DiBiase to The Rock, all of those men have fallen at my feet. I'm the only person who's been targetted by nameless nobodies and “big named superstars,” I'm the only person to be attacked by civilains, as well as people I once considered a friend, yet I'm still standing!

*Ambrose begins to pace back and forth for a second before continuing to speak.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 R6ktgu4

{Dean Ambrose}
You can't break me, Ziggler, you can't and you won't because I'm indestructable! You learned that first hand at Uprising when I threw us both off a ladder and sent us crashing through a table. Even then, I was the only person left standing. I proved that your bark isn't anywhere close to your bite. You're still spewing your lies, but you and I both know that I silenced you permentantly.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 POlkHPC

{Dean Ambrose}
The confidence that was once in your voice is long gone and now, now you know that you can't back up anything you say. So tonight, after AJ leaves you laid out in the center of the ring, I might just come out there and put the final nail in your coffin, ending the story of The Showoff. I said I was going to end your career, and I meant it.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Nh2sz30

{Dean Ambrose}
Tonight, I'm in a match against Sin Cara, about damn time this company puts me in a match. I have nothing against Sin Cara, but you have to understand that it's either you or me, and I'm always going to choose myself. So don't take it personally when I completely destroy you in that ring, Sin Cara. You don't have to worry about me unmasking you, I couldn't care less what you look like.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 S6MfPZs

{Dean Ambrose}
But what I'm going to do is, I'm going to lower my knee pad to my ankle, then I'm going mark my target, then I'm going to drive my knee into your skull repeatedly until you con't walk out of the arena under your own power! Sin Cara, I'm going to use you to send a message to everybody who even thinks they stand a chance against Dean Ambrose. I'm going to use you to send a message to every single person in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I'm going to use you to send a message to anybody and everybody who thinks they can take the bounty from my possession.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 WQYN2xe

{Dean Ambrose}
If you truly value your career, Sin Cara, then don't come out there for our match tonight, or you're going to regret it. You're not a target right now, but if you're foolish enough to still be in the arena when the time comes to have our match, I'm going to take it upon my personal self to make sure you don't walk again!

*Ambrose stares at the camera intently before walking out of the shot, leaving the cameraman to focus on a small section of the wall before the video fades on that image.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 C9VXaP9

Back to top Go down
MarkellHoward16
New Talent
MarkellHoward16

PostSubject: 2013 Kelly Kelly Year    XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:58 am

Josh Matthews-Hello There Im Josh Matthews & Im Here With The Blonde Bombshell Kelly Kelly So How's Have Your Life Change Since Returning Back To XWL This Year

Kelly Kelly-I Remember When Im Debuted Back In 2009 I Had My Very First PPV Match At Final Stand It Was The Very First Miss Money In The Bank Match And I Was Going Against 5 Other Divas & I Didnt Think I Have A Chance But I Came Out As The Winner In The Very First Miss Money In Bank Match.So A Few Weeks Later I Cash It In On Beth Phoenix To Win XWL Women Champion and Then Like A Week Later I Turn The XWL Women's Championship Into The Divas Championship That What My Very First Divas Championship t& Then I Was Supposed To Defend My Divas Championship In A 4 Way Match But I Was Attacked In My Locker Room By The Debuting Victoria Then I Was Injure I Had To Vacate The Divas Champion.

Josh Matthews-So What Your Plans & Goals On This Year Kelly ?

Kelly Kelly-My Main Goal This Year Is To Force On The Divas Championship This Is Kelly Kelly Year Even Though It Might Kill Me I Will Go Though Anybody To Get A Shot For That Divas Championship & But Like I Said 2013 Will Be Kelly Kelly Year As Divas Champion

KellyKelly-Walks Off & Smiles

Josh Matthews-Well You Heard It Hear KellyKelly Said 2013 Her Year Lets Sit Back & See That All For Now Im Josh Matthew[img]XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Kelly_15[/img]
Back to top Go down
christina-von-eerie
New Talent
christina-von-eerie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 pm

"Christina apears outside the Breakdown Aerna as a the camera fallows her up "

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_BM23_zps84265120

christna oh wow lita a shame natalya isn't going to make it to be honest i thought it was you who wouldn't make it your to old for this biz and even older to last even 3 mins in the ring with me you think your hardcore ms queen of extreame hunny please i'd done more extreame then your red haired ass could dream about and that's why To night I'm going to not just beat you i'm sending a message to the rest of the little girl's in the back a big message and Lita Your the paper i'm going to write that message on by sheeding your blood all over this ring

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_BM16_zpsae23a646

Christina That's right Seeing natalya couldn't make it I'll be Stepping in her place and Man This is going to be so easy!!!! and once again I'm going to prove Your to old and your not as great as me to be here and Start counting the days down because it won't be long before XWL Will be seeing Christina von eerie as divas champion in the future
Back to top Go down
Rashard
New Talent
Rashard

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Promo

Hello everyone it is me The Bee's Knees, The Cat's Pajamas and The Whole Shebang.... Johnny Gargano.

(Fans): BOOOOOOOOOO

Tonight is the night that I Johnny Gargano makes his XWL debut.. and getting me one step closer to becoming Champion. But let me tell it will not be a easy road no no no it won't. But after I beat Sam Johnston.. oh wait sorry you wanna go by the name Sami Callihan. Well little Sami after I beat you I will be one step closer to becoming champion. And everyone should know why I am The Bee's Knees, The Cat's Pajamas and The Whole Shebang and that's all I need to be!
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Images10
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 pm

XWL returns from a commercial break and the camera zips and zooms about the arena giving the people watching at home a chance to see just how much fun the people screaming their heads off in the arena are having. Signs are being waved, clothing is being shown off and it’s easy to see that the people packed into the arena are having the time of their lives.

When McCool’s theme hits she gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. It’s understandable because it was Michelle that orchestrated the vicious attack on MsChif in the weeks leading up to Final Stand. Though is Michelle truly the villain here? Because it was MsChif that sprayed Michelle with the green mist and nearly blinded her. It was MsChif that took Michelle and made her disappear into the darkness. What happened? Neither woman has explained, but it left Michelle out action for months while MsChif carried on her reign of terror.

Michelle simply retaliated, and she has even said that hiring Sean Vincent was a mistake and that she should have handled her business like a real woman: face to face. This is truly a situation where there isn’t really a right or wrong or a black and white. Both woman took things to the extreme, but neither are looking to turn back now. Things may very well continue to escalate until someone ends up physically scarred, damaged or broken beyond repair.

In the ring now is Michelle and she watches the stage with a look of disdain and disappoint on her face. At any moment Sean Vincent will come walking down the ramp ready to be her tag team partner and there’s not a thing Michelle can do about it. This is Vickie’s way to torture her for all the weeks MsCHif spent hunting her instead of Michelle. Now Michelle has to live with the mistake she made: getting involved with Vincent in the first place.

And here he is: the man of the hour is making his way out and the boos come down almost immediately. Vincent isn’t even phased he has a smile on his face as he waves his Canadian flag high in the sky and as proud as can be on the stage. After a couple more waves of the flag Vincent sets it down on the side of the stage and pull a microphone out of his back pocket. He twirls the mic in his fingers and looks around at the people who are showing him nothing but hate. A cocky grin slowly crawls onto his face as he listens to the chants of “you suck” and the rabid insults being thrown his way. Vincent has done nothing but piss them off ever since he posed as a Ref to attack MsChif, and him coming back to attack her last week didn’t make things any better. They thought they had seen the last of him when MsChif damn near broke his neck at Uprising, but it would seem it wasn’t enough to slow him down because here he is back in and XWL arena and unfortunately he has something to say…

Sean Vincent
Now I hate to be the dramatic one, but I must say: this could possibly be one of my worst nightmares coming true. The dumb broad who runs this brand thought it would be a great idea for me to have to have this chick in the ring anchor me down and prevent me from doing what I do best and that’s kick some ass. And before any of you smartasses even say anything, Uprising was a fluke, because hey, even the best of us have some off nights. MsChif winning the match didn’t prove a thing and if you believe that she has my number or something then I’m sorry but you’re just as fucking stupid as she is.

The boos begin again and Michelle’s scowl shows that she isn’t taking too kindly to the way Vincent is talking about her. How will they coexist on the same team? Vincent slowly walks down the ramp and raises to microphone to his lips as he begins to speak again.

Sean Vincent
I mean, she goes around thinking it’s cool to hurt other woman just because it’s gets her off in some sick way and you people eat that shit up. Now I love a cat fight as much as the next guy, especially of pudding is involved so I can like it off of them afterwards, but MsChif shouldn’t even be considered a woman. She looks like a man, screams like a man and I’m going to beat her within an inch of her life just like I would to any man. And you’ll thank me for this later because MsChif is just one of the woman I will personally be taking care of so that woman’s wrestling is out of XWL for good, because bitches don’t belong in a ring. No offense to you Michelle, but sweetie if you spent half as much time focusing on wrestling as you did on looking good then maybe I wouldn’t feel like throwing up every time I watch you or some other chick “wrestle” and make a mockery of what should strictly be a man’s profession.

Michelle’s face is turning red as she’s almost seething with anger over Vincent’s remarks, but she tries to hold it together because they only have to get through one match together. One match… one match, she’ll hopefully never have to deal with him again for the rest of eternity. Vincent steps into the ring and begins walking around Michelle while still speaking.

Sean Vincent
But that’s not to say you do a bad job looking good, baby. If this match means that I get to watch that nice firm ass of yours while I relax on the apron then I guess I can live with that. How about this sweetcheeks, after the match me and you can get comfy in the backseat in my car and I can show you how a real man handles his business. Then if there’s a spark between us maybe you can stick around and make sure daddy gets a nice foot message every night after a long day at work. So, what do you say?

Vincent puckers up and Michelle leans in for the kiss before headbutting him and then quickly and sharply slapping the taste out of his mouth. Vincent looks surprised but before anything else can happen there’s…

Darkness.

The ring is illuminated in a dark green light and the people’s boos dissolve and are replaces by a chorus of cheers because MsChif’s impending arrival has given them hope. Soon a haunting tune pours out of the speakers and MsChif’s voice speaks over it.

MsChif
The princess and the frog, a most unlikely pair.
Yet partners in crime they are undoubtedly are.
A man with morals as fragile as a strand of hair,
and a woman who feigns an ignorance of fear.

How will she fare when a rival is in fact a friend?
Abandoned in the dark and hasn’t been seen since.
Left alone to struggle and left for himself to fend.
What will you do when your rival is your ex-prince?

MsChif’s scream is the exclamation point that ends her mysterious message and the lights suddenly come back on. Michelle and Vincent stare at each other confused by what MsChif meant but they don’t have much time to think it over because…

MsChif’s theme gets the crowd cheering even louder, yet even the cheers of the masses can’t drown out the sound of MsChif’s bloodcurdling scream. MsChif pauses on the ramp and stares at Vincent and Michelle in the ring then she makes her way down the ramp. MsChif kneels on the apron and lets loose with one more powerful scream before stepping between the ropes and staring down her two opponents. Her music cuts off leaving an ominous silence in the room as the people wait for the arrival of her partner.

The camera immediately cuts over to Michelle who beyond surprised and she screams at MsChif “How could you do this?” MsChif responds with a smirk as Bourne makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. The people are excited to see Bourne back… but why now? Why like this? How did MsChif get him to agree to this? When Bourne gets into the ring he and Michelle exchange a look and thousands of words are exchanged in that quick glance and then just like Bourne isn’t looking at her anymore but through her. The Ref gets Bourne and Vincent to get onto the apron so that MsChif and Michelle can start things off. The two ladies stare each other down and wait for The Ref to call for the bell.

ding ding ding

MsChif and Michelle circle each other in the ring and slowly approach each other in the center but as MsChif goes for a grapple Michelle delivers a sharp slap that leaves a red handprint on MsChif’s cheek. MsChif goes to retaliate with a punch but Michelle ducks under then quickly grabs MsChif and drops her with an inverted DDT. Michelle stomps on MsChif’s gut forcing her to sit up, then she runs over to the ropes when Vincent suddenly reaches out and slaps her on the behind tagging himself in. Michelle turns around and begins shouting at him until MsChif dropkicks her in the back knocking Michelle into Vincent and he goes flying off of the apron.

MsChif rolls out of the ring to go after him but he was playing possum and quickly forces her back first into the barricade repeatedly. Vincent then takes MsChif by the arm and goes to throw her into the steel stairs but MsChif reverses it and sends Vincent crashing into it instead. MsChif rolls Vincent into the ring then climbs up to the top rope and when Vincent gets to his feet MsChif dives off and nails him with the cross body:

Quick kick out by Vincent who immediately gets onto to his feet hut his greeted by MsChif with a kick to the gut. MsChif then sets Vincent up for a suplex only for Vincent to land on his feet behind her and drop her with a neckbreaker. Vincent gets to his feet and quickly follows the big move up with a leg drop then he goes for the pin:

MsChif wastes no time getting her shoulder to the mat, but Vincent immediately mounts her and begins laying into her with a serious of vicious rights and lefts until MsChif finally finds a way to roll over and now she’s on top and quickly wraps her hands around Vincent’s throat. The Ref’s comes over and barks at her to stop, but MsChif refuses to listen and instead begins to pound the back Vincent’s head against the mat repeatedly until The Ref’s count reaches four forcing her to break.

MsChif gets to her feet and screams in The Ref’s face startling him but the distraction gives Vincent the chance to roll MsChif up from behind:

MsChif kicks out and pops back up to her feet and the two quickly lock up and after a brief battle MsChif forces Vincent back into the corner and Bourne tags himself in. Bourne climbs to the top rope while MsChif pulls Vincent away from the corner and raises him into the air for a suplex. She holds Vincent in the air upright as Bourne steadies himself and then he dives off with the crossbody just as MsChif slams Vincent down with a suplex. Bourne tries for the cover:

Vincent gets his shoulder in the air and Bourne wastes no time pulling him to his feet. Bourne takes Vincent by the arm and tries to throw him into the ropes but Vincent springboards off and connects with a dropkick that knocks Bourne off his feet. Bourne doesn’t stay down for long but Vincent is waiting and he catches Bourne with a stiff chop that lights up his chest and hits another and then another until Bourne finds himself backed up against the ropes. Vincent takes Bourne by the arm and goes to irish whip Bourne but instead Vincent quickly pulls Bourne back towards him then Vincent hoists Bourne into the air and drops him across the top rope with a flapjack.

Bourne bounces off the top rope then takes a nasty looking tumble out of the ring and the camera cuts over to Michelle who can’t help that she’s feeling a tad concerned as she watches on from the apron. The camera quickly cuts back over to the action just as Vincent dives through the ropes and knocks Bourne over with a suicide dive! Vincent turns to Michelle and blows her a kiss and tells her that he’s all the man that she needs. Michelle scoffs as Vincent turns to face Bourne and his arrogance backfires because Bourne takes him off his feet with a jumping knee to the temple. The Ref’s count reaches 6 and Bourne rolls in and out of the ring to restart the count.

When Bourne exits the ring he turns and looks at Michelle and the distractions costs him as Vincent grabs Bourne from behind and pushes him forward into the ring apron. Vincent tries to do it a again but Bourne is able to break himself free with a flurry of elbows then he slips behind Vincent a taste of his own medicine by driving him gut first into the hard edge of the ring apron. Bourne then rolls Vincent into the ring and then climbs onto the apron himself. When Vincent gets onto his feet Bourne springboards off the top rope and goes for a clothesline but Vincent dodges. Bourne is able to rolls through and he quickly runs to the ropes just as Vincent does and the two men collide in the center of the ring with a double crossbody.

Both men are down and The Ref begins his 10 count and this match could very well end with no official winner. As the count reaches the midway point Bourne and Vincent struggle to crawl over to their respective corners and tag in their fresh partners. They both make a desperate lunge and make the tag at the same time causing Michelle and MsChif to explode into the ring.

MsChif floors Michelle with a clothesline but Michelle quickly gets back to her feet. Michelle blocks an incoming punch from MsChif and connects with a stiff right of her own. Michelle tries for another but MsChif ducks under and drops Michelle with a stiff forearm. MsChif jumps onto Michelle’s chest then when she lands on the other side she leaps into the air and misses a moonsault as Michelle gets her knees up and then quickly rolls MsChif up:

MsChif kicks out and Michelle pulls her to her feet and throws her into the ropes. MsChif bounces off and floors Michelle with a shoulder block. MsChif steps over Michelle’s body and dashes over to the ropes and when she bounces off Michelle is on her feet but she leaps over MsChif showing off her athleticism. MsChif bounces off the ropes again and Michelle tries to hit an arm drag but MsChif turns that into a monkey flip only for Michelle to land on her feet!

The two women stare at each other as the crowd breaks into an applause after that sequence of moves and then they engage in a series of dueling chants showing their support for both women. The two men take some cautious steps towards each other as they prepare to lock up once more… that is until a voice calls out to MsChif from the apron. MsChif turns and sees that Bourne is begging her to tag him in. MsChif goes to ignore him at first, but then she grins and walks backwards over to her corner and tags Evan in.

Time stands still as Evan and Michelle stare at each other and even the crowd has grown silent. Bourne steps between the ropes and slowly approaches the woman who used to mean the world to him and then some. At first Michelle won’t even look him in the eye. Bourne is asking her things like why has she been ignoring him, why won’t she give them another chance, why she doesn’t love him anymore… but there are questions that Michelle can’t answer… or at least won’t… not here… not now.

Michelle’s silence frustrates Bourne and he puts her hand on her face and pushes her back. In a blind rage Michelle tackles him to the ground in a lou thesz and unleashes rights and lefts onto the Bourns until he pushes her off. Bourne gets to his feet and kicks Michelle in the shin and Michelle almost looks surprised until she goes and kicks him on the side of the thigh. They suddenly lock up and Michelle tires to push Bourne back until Evan suddenly drops down and flips Michelle over him. Michelle gets up and Bourne quickly goes for a spin kick and knocks him off her feet then he goes for the cover:

Vincent comes in for the save! Then causes MsChif to get into the ring and when she charges to get his hands on him. Vincent pulls down the top rope and MsChif goes flying out of the ring. Bourne tries to come to his partner’s aid but Vincent kicks him in the gut and quickly DDT’s him. Vincent gets onto the apron and Michelle starts yelling that she doesn’t need his help before slapping him in the face which also counts as a tag.

The Ref forces McCool onto the apron while Vincent mocks her. MsChif slides into the ring and looking for revenge and waits for Vincent to turn around. Vincent turns around but ducks under MsChif’s green mist and it hits The Ref instead! The Ref is screaming on the mat but still has the wherewithal to call for the bell ending the match just like that. MsChif looks like she’s looking for a fight, but a voice in the distance halts her in her tracks.

Vickie Guerrero
I said excuse me! Now it’s a shame that things had to end like this, but I assure you that this isn’t the last that you four have seen of each other. You see next week, I thought of a brilliant idea. MsChif will take on Evan Bourne in a match of Michelle’s choosing and in return Michelle McCool will take on Sean Vincent in a match of MsChif’s choosing. I can’t wait to see what goes down, but I’m sure it will be highly entertaining. Ta ta!

Darkness.

When the lights return MsChif is gone leaving Evan Bourne, Sean Vincent, Michelle McCool and the fans left wondering just how next week will play out as the screen fades to black.

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 am

*Breakdown returns from a small commercial break after which Wade Barrett can be seen standing backstage*

Interviewer
Wade last week you attacked Jeff Hardy from behind in what many people feel was an un-provoked assault, Would you care to tell us a bit about it?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 TfbT0BA

*Wade lets off a slight chuckle before answering the question*

Wade Barrett
Who feels that way? Who honestly believes that Jeff didn't have that coming? *The interviewer goes to speak, But Wade cuts him off* If those idiots actually think that he did nothing to deserve what I did to him then they're even dumber than I thought. Jeff hired me to take care of business, I did just what he paid me for and that is to help him win championships. You see Jeff he started having this personal crisis about choosing between me and his brother Matt, He thought he had a choice to make when in actual fact he'd already decided. When he stood by and watched Matt give me a Twist of Fate he made a grave error, possibly the biggest of his life.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Lh5asT0

Interviewer
Well you did attack his brother a few weeks ago, How can you blame Jeff for Matt getting retribution?

Wade Barrett
Are you kidding me? Matt brought that on himself and Jeff knew it, Let me remind you of what happened that night. Jeff paid me so that he could have my match against Seth Rollins who'd been having a few problems with Matt so I let him and made a small fortune. Matt came out to the ring, Inadvertently distracting Jeff causing Rollins to pick up the win, Of course I swiftly put an end to his celebrating by cracking his skull with this very elbow.

*Wade raises his elbow to the camera in order to show off how dangerous it is before continuing with his story*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 EzS98t1

Wade Barrett
I did Matt a favour, I inflicted more pain on Rollins than he ever had and how did he express his gratitude? By snatching a chair out of Jeff's hands and helping his mortal enemy keep his career. Of course the brothers began exchanging words, So I started ensuring Rollins wouldn't be getting up any time soon by laying in to him with several well placed kicks. Matt had the audacity to put his hands on me, It wasn't enough that he'd helped out his rival he felt the need to interrupt me. How else could I respond other than with violence? I mean what did he expect me to do? Just walk away? He’s been around long enough to know that wasn’t going to happen. He deserved what I did to him.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 DIWZa8m

Interviewer
So what you’re saying is that you’ve ended the association between yourself and Jeff Hardy

Wade Barrett
Am I speaking a language your unfamiliar with? What did I do last week? I knocked him out and you ask if our mutual understanding is still going on, Let me make this perfectly clear so that you and all the moronic fans can understand, Jeff is on his own from now on. Okay? That means he has to fight his own battles. It also means that he’s directly in the way of my goal to become United States champion, A goal I put to one side when he hired me. So it doesn’t matter who emerges from Final Stand the champion because I’ll be coming after them like nothing they’ve faced before.

*Wade walks out of the camera’s view as Breakdown fades to a hype package for Dolph Ziggler*

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 pm

fuck yea Sdigg show them Hardys who's boss :tna:
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:39 pm

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, we head backstage to where the Divas Champion, Kaitlyn is standing by with Matt Striker.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 XersdS6

[Matt Striker] Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the Divas Champion, Kaitlyn! Now Kaitlyn, last week you were absent from the show, was there any reason for this?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 3hQZtar

[Kaitlyn] Well, I know a champion should be here each and every week but I never got the chance to celebrate my win after winning the Divas Championship so I was approved to have the week off so I decided to head to Disney Land and just have some fun. It's not just that, but I've been a bit stressed out lately because of this whole championship scene because both Alicia and Paige have been showing a lot and unlike my last triple threat match where I had to defend my championship, I'm actually a little worried. I feel I could lose my championship to one of these two divas who are working so hard to take it from me... Oh I'm just playing with you, I'm as worried as I was when I had to go against Layla and Brie. Which in terms, not worried at all. I'm not one to think about the negatives. I'm all about the positives and I'm thinking nothing but positive thoughts going into this championship match. Winning, defending, and still champion. Positive thoughts and nothing else. But the Disney World stuff wasn't a joke, I had fun riding the rides there and meeting some fans who managed to notice me. Of course I didn't have the championship with me because that thing can be a load to carry around some times. But that load isn't a bad load all the time, most of the time it's actually a honor to carry it around. Especially when you look at some of the past divas who have held this.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 0dbQiky

[Kaitlyn] You've got Divas like Kelly Kelly, Michelle McCool, Natalya, Trish Stratus and I feel like I'm forgetting a Diva who is currently signed to XWL now and has a pretty significant reign that will surely be remembered. It's on the tip of my tongue.... Oh yeah, Maryse! Wait, did you think I meant Layla? Oh god no, her reign won't be remembered for anything good. Honestly, the most memorable part of it was when she went one on one with Kana and lost! I mean, looking back on everything she did, I can see that over shadowing nearly everything she did as she lost to someone who had less then five matches in XWL and never spoke once? That's pathetically funny honestly. It shows how one, Layla had slithered her way through that reign and two, it shows that anyone from any place can beat her. I've beat her before with this title on the line, no way she was able to slither around that to get the title back because I stepped on the snake she is and stopped her dead in her tracks. Now, I'm dealing with two new opponents. One is basically the representation of light and all things happy while the other is the representation of all things dark and evil. Alicia Fox and Paige go head to head to head against myself with the Divas Championship on the line at Final Stand where anything can happen and anything will happen if it means to win or defend that title.

[Matt Striker] And do you have any plans or tactics set up for this match? Like do you plan to just go at it, maybe team up with one to eliminate the competition, anything?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 0InyWWh

[Kaitlyn] I'm just going to go right at it, no teaming or anything, I'm not that type of person so you won't see any of that from me to take out Paige or Alicia. I want this to be a fair fight as I'd rather use it fair and square rather then by some dirty tactic that is completely uncalled for. Especially because it's Final Stand, nothing can end bad here as this is the end of all ends. Feuds will end and even some championship reigns may come to an end. My reign though, even if it may end, I've loved it. I'm getting the chance to do something only four other divas before me got to do and that is to walk into this even as champion. Melina at Final Stand I, Natalya at Final Stand II, Maryse at Final Stand III and AJ at Final Stand IV and now at Final Stand V, I get to add my name to that last. And plus, I've held this title for five months come Final Stand so if things to come to an end, it's been a fun ride. Anything can happen in triple threats and anything includes losing my title.

[Matt Striker] And do you have any idea what your mindset would be if you do lose the title?

[Kaitlyn] I'll be disappointed for sure, worked hard for that and lost it at the worst possible time. But I'll just have to perk myself back up and have my signs re locked back on that title because if I lose, Paige or Alicia, whoever may have it. They better be ready because ask Brie how it feels to go against a hungry challenger in Kaitlyn. It's not pretty and I won't stop till I get that title of mine back and make myself a three time Divas Champion... But that is if I lose and right now I'm set on winning at Final Stand and set on winning tonight against Beth. The last time Beth and I faced I had lost but that was a long time ago and it's time to seek a little revenge and pick myself up another win on my road to Final Stand V as the Divas Champion. I've got big challenges ahead of me and big challenges call for a very fun time.

*Kaitlyn flashes a smile as she leaves the view of the camera and we head to commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:12 am

A heavenly, almost angelic theme fills the arena only to be challenged by the ugly sound of booing as the people seem unwilling to accept Damien Sandow impending arrival to an XWL arena for the first time in weeks. Sandow steps onto the stage, robed as usual and looking as intelligent as he ever has, if not even more so tonight. His music fades out, the beauty leaving the room for the time being, and all that’s left is the chorus of boos that have grown louder now that they have sight of this arrogant man. Sandow twirls a microphone between his fingers as he stares at the people with a look of disgust… no pity…. or maybe some combination of the two… while they continue to disrespect him by not praising him as they ought to be.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_7th_sept_-_sd_-_720p_hd_-_pt_4_mp40071

Damien Sandow
Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment, please. My name is Damien Sandow and I am here to help you: the unwashed masses. But my duties shall not be relegated solely to cleansing the putrid black stain you call souls, nor am I merely the savior who will lead all you sheep to pasture so you can feed on knowledge and wisdom for all of eternity. For far too long you have gone without a true man to idolize, and my presence in this company will put an end to that. You have gone on without a man you can look up to, bow down at the feet, praise and worship… a hero if you will.

The boos rain down as fiercely as ever as Sandow doesn’t miss a step in insulting the intelligence of the dedicated fans who spent their hard earned money to be here tonight. Sandow grins realizing that he’s successfully getting under the skins of these ignorant fools. But then the grin slowly fades away from Sandow’s face as the people rudely interrupt him every time he tries to get a word in.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_7th_sept_-_sd_-_720p_hd_-_pt_4_mp40050

Damien Sandow
Silence! I did NOT make the journey back to XWL to allow myself to be disrespected by the likes of all of you. Just because all you nimwits are far too simple-minded to grasp the undisputable logic that I have brought forth does not give you the right to jeer and ridicule me as if I am some type of animal. YOU are all the animals here, believing what you’re all told without even taking a moment to question if you’re being given the right information. For so long you have trudged along in the darkness but I am here to enlighten you all so that you can all find your own way.

The boos continue but Sandow has begun to ignore them as if they weren’t meant for him, or as if the people are actually booing themselves for allowing themselves to be led down the wrong path for all this time. Sandow nods sympathetically as if he understands and he mouths “I’m sorry.” to those sitting at ringside but they don’t acknowledge his apology and instead give him a thumbs down and shouts that he sucks.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_7th_sept_-_sd_-_720p_hd_-_pt_4_mp40048

Damien Sandow
I empathize with all of you because I was once as ignorant as all of you, although I have never taken it to the astronomical levels that you have. I have taken it upon myself to guide you like only I can and I know that this may be too much for you to comprehend but I can assure you all that if you work with me the transition from what you all are now to becoming a person of my stature will be a seamless one. Though I admit, that for some of you it may be too late, and your stupidity is not something that can be fixed. The journey to enlightenment begins tonight as I return to the once magnificent place that has tried to sully my honor.

Just then, the thousands of people jam packed inside of this arena tonight, begin to chant John Morrison’s name as loudly as they can in the hope that maybe the Intercontinental Champion will come to the rescue and get Sandow out of the ring and out of their lives for good. But they have no such luck as Morrison is undoubtedly pre-occupied with the two goons chasing after his title. Dealing with an old “friend” will have to wait.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_7th_sept_-_sd_-_720p_hd_-_pt_4_mp40071

Damien Sandow
I can assure you that chanting that miscreants name will not stop me from preaching the gospel of knowledge that you people need to hear before you fall completely by the wayside. However, shall admit that I harbor no ill feelings towards my former accomplice as he served his purpose well. I was able to use him like a puppet and made him turn on his beloved “fans” at the blink of an eye. I was able to convince Morrison to walk, talk and act like me and nothing pleased me more then when I was able to persuade him to turn his back to his beloved “fans” and show you all his true potential.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_7th_sept_-_sd_-_720p_hd_-_pt_4_mp40050

Damien Sandow
It is because of me why he is able to call himself a champion in XWL as I provided him the intellectual tools needed to salvage what was left of his pitiful career. It was I who took him under my wing and showed him why the X-treme Championship was a deadweight and why it was imperative that it meet its demise. Contrary to popular belief, which is the filthy lies Morrison has fed you that you all happily eat up without second thought, it was not I that needed Morrison it was the other way around. I was destined to leave an unparalleled legacy in this company and my conquering Wade Barrett on my own was proof of just that. It was John Morrison who needed Damien Sandow, not the other way around and that is evidenced by Morrison’s incessant need to name-drop me at ever turn to squeeze out ever last bit of pity from you when his dearth of character and charisma fail him. Even in my absence John Morrison was using my star-power to get ahead.

As Sandow continues to smother the people with his version of the truth, it would appear that the people have grown to hate him even more as a human being now. He has made it his mission to test their patience and there is not a thing they can do to stop him.

Damien Sandow
Yet after everything John Morrison has done to you… he killed your beloved Xtreme Division and then spit on its grave, he was the man who insulted you intelligence and your integrity with a smile on his face and he was the man who assisted me in assaulting the two children known as The Motor City Machineguns who insist on poisoning this company with their shenanigans and tomfoolery… you all accepted him back into your good graces in almost the blink of an eye. Everything he did, everything he said… all forgotten as quick as a hummingbird flaps its wings all because he gave you some half-hearted apology and showed you is abdominal muscle. Your fickleness has been brought, and I am here to ensure that all of you are never taken advantage of and have your emotions toyed with by monsters like John Morrison again.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_7th_sept_-_sd_-_720p_hd_-_pt_4_mp40048

Damien Sandow
There is also the pressing issue of the way I was robbed of my United States Championship and forced to sit on the sidelines while the championship’s prestige was tarnished as it was wrapped around the waists of those most unworthy of it. There is no need for you all to worry for I shall be taking the necessary steps to soon reclaim what is rightfully mine. I believe a precedent has been set by the name likes of Joey Ryan who has come back from an extended absence and immediately granted a shot at his championship. And while it pains me to compare a repulsive man like Joey Ryan to myself there is no doubt that we are in the same position. I fully expect to also get my rematch at Final Stand and anything less will be on a basis of bias, prejudice and discrimination by this company because just like you all they are intimidated by my intellect.

The boos just can’t get any louder and there’s really no other way, short of throwing something in the ring—but the people paid good money for their seats, for the people to properly express just how sick of Damien Sandow they are.

Damien Sandow
Thank you for your irrelevant opinion! You may see my claims as boastful, you deem my future plans futile, but there will indeed come a time where everything goes exactly the way I have stood here and proclaimed it will because I am a man of my word. Until then, for those of you too afraid to step out of your comfort zones where you have grown accustomed to dabbling in nonsensical things, I am allowing you to live vicariously though me so you can finally feel what it is like to make something of your life. You’re welcome.

Sandow drops his microphone and takes a bow soaking up every last bit of the reception the people have given him. With a smile, Sandow turns on his heels and exits to the back leaving the fans with a bad taste in their mouth as the SuperShow fades to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 9:22 am

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 027

[Joey Styles]
Maryse, two weeks ago, you returned to XWL, and last week, you got a rather unpleasant surprise, so to speak, when your ex-boyfriend Ted DiBiase was forced to deliver flowers to you by Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero. Now this week, you're facing the first ever Miss Money In The Bank, and former XWL Divas Champion Kelly Kelly. Your thoughts?

[Maryse]
My thoughts? My thoughts are that Ted DiBiase is a big loser. Kelly Kelly is a big loser. Maybe Ted can try and get with Kelly once Vickie and Shawn are done wiping the floor with him, they can be losers in loser paradise or whatever. I do not care. Voir tout ce que je suis préoccupé par est de gagner le championnat des Divas XWL, pas un couple de perdants qui n'ont rien de mieux à faire que de pleurnicher et de se plaindre de leurs petits problèmes.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 025

[Joey Styles]
Uh, Maryse, translation?

[Maryse]
Maybe you should take the time to learn the language, Joey! As I said, all I care about is the Divas title, not losers like little Theodore and Kelly Kelly. It's about time I had some real competition, you know? Madison Eagles or whatever her name is didn't even bother showing up for our match last week, did you know that, Joey?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 035

[Joey Styles]
No, I...

[Maryse]
Of course you didn't, I wouldn't have expected you to. So Madison doesn't show up this week, now I have to face Kelly. Big whoop. I'm better than both Madison, and Kelly Kelly, no matter whatever little accomplishments they've had here or there or wherever. I'm still Maryse, still the Sexiest of the Sexy, and still ready to beat Kelly Kelly into the ground, even if I've been out of action since August. So maybe you should pull up a seat and watch, Joey, because it's gonna be fun beating up Kelly, so I'm sure it will be fun for you to watch, too. Au revoir!
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:11 am

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Yy1joBF

[Davey Richards]
Last week we made it very clear that the American Wolves were out for blood and we proved that when we went after Shelley and Sabin when they least expected it, difference is we didn't stoop as low as to use weapons like Chris did. When we said we'd rip you apart we meant with our bare hands, like real men! A concept that's clearly been lost on a bunch of low life degenerates like you boys. I hope you both watch my match tonight, I promise to make an example of The Miz, I'm not going out there for a pin fall I'm going out there to turn his brains into mush with the most devastating kicks, punches and elbows you have ever seen.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 6dyU2V0

[Davey Richards]
I'd say it's nothing personal but quite frankly, it is. Miz, you are everything that is wrong with professional wrestling, first off you are not a professional wrestler. You're some low grade Hollywood reject who does a couple of sit ups and thinks he has what it takes to enter the squared circle with men who have slept on the floor of the dirtiest motels in the world, drove from town to town for days on end for nothing more than gas money and given every last drop of sweat, blood and tears for this sport! You haven't been to that place in your mind where you find out how much of a man you truly are and that's why you swagger around this place with a chip on your shoulder and your nose up the ass of anyone who bends over backwards to give you what you want!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 ZxdrfZr

[Davey Richards]
Eddie and I aren't like that, we don't give a damn who we piss off on our way to the top. We will get there through our ability to out wrestle anyone in this company! We are a pair of unstoppable machines, we get what we want, last week we chose to leave the ring for a reason Sabin. We already made our statement loud and clear, we strolled up that ramp and went home but how about you guys? Shelley was carried out of that arena, he couldn't stand up on his own two feet and you Sabin? I know that Edwards knocked you silly but even you should know that it's time to hang up your boots before you get seriously hurt. Next time we won't be so....Merciful.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 TRkVg6a

[Edwards]
Machine Guns, I bet you’re on top of the World right now. I bet you’re on cloud nine and you think that the big bad Wolves are nothing more than two more people who have come running into this company and bit off more than they can chew. I hate to burst that bubble of yours, you may have come out victorious in our first meetings but you have by no mean won the war, all you boys have managed to do is delay the inevitable. Davey and I weren’t expecting an easy challenge when we came after you, we know who you are, we know what the Motor City Machine Guns are capable of and that’s exactly why we chose to go after you Machine Guns.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 KbP4QKq

[Edwards]
We wanted to come after the best that this company has to offer and we aim to prove we are simply better when we take you out. You ask us why can’t it just about friendly competition these days? All is fair in love and war and trust me you boys have found yourselves in a war. You two are currently the lifeline of XWL’s tag team division and nothing has come of it, but where the Machine Guns have failed the American Wolves will prosper. Nobody will be interested if a Tag scene is ruled by two punks who would rather goof off than pose a serious threat but that is where the American Wolves come in because we are the biggest threat that you two have ever been confronted by and people will jump at the chance to be involved with a team like us.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 F1qjyN2

[Edwards]
There is only one reason why you boys managed to get the better of us, one reason that like to keep sticking it’s nose in our business but that reason won’t be a problem for much longer, the American Wolves are going to see to it that the thorn is removed from our sides. Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin count your lucky stars that you’re not on our radar, tonight we shall take care of business but make no mistake about it, the Machine Guns are still in our eye sight and we will see to it that we take what is rightfully ours. The American Wolves have given your precious Tag division life, something that you have been fighting for so long to achieve and it would be wise to not bite the hand that feeds. Machine Guns, accept your fate. Don't make jokes, don't take the situation lightly because there is nothing you can do except from wait for the inevitable and bite the bullet.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 C7xvV5Z

[Davey Richards]
So take your week to rest, you'll need it. Next week there will be nobody standing in our way...We'll make sure of that. XWL better start to realize...

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 KKBMIv7XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 KbP4QKq

[Davey Richards and Edwards]
The Hunt is on!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:54 am

XWL cuts backstage where interviewer Josh Mathews is awaiting the arrival of a ‘big surprise’

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-12-20-00h20m39s95

Josh Mathews
Hello XWL universe, next to me is a man that has awaited his comeback for a time long overdue now. I man that has reached heights in his career many thought were unachievable. This man next to me is back here in XWL on a permanent basis for you, the people of XWL. This man is none other than ....

???
Now now, your being too kind here Josh. C’mon, let me introduce myself now.

The whole of the audience explode with excitement and the noise levels reach so high the arena seems to be physically shaking in this eruption of cheers for none other than John Cena himself.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-12-20-00h21m05s135

John Cena
Wow. What a pleasure it is to be stood right here in front of this very camera. You guys don’t know how much this company means to me and what it means to be back here once again. But before we tough onto that I would first like to clear up any rumours and that is that I will not be competing tonight I’m afraid. I have been here solely to speak with Vickie and discuss my contract which I must say is very very good news for the whole of the Cenanation out there right now. But first let me kick things off with me apologising with why I left you all out in the dark when I did and for how long I did. I realise that this was indeed very wrong of me to do so but I had family commitments and my wife and I both agreed that I couldn’t afford to miss my kids grow up without their dad there to support them and care for them. But there does come a point in your life where you have the feeling that somethings missing. Something has gone and now matter how god damn hard you try you can’t replace it. And that feeling if being right here in XWL. Walking into that ring every week and giving you people the show of a lifetime!! And last night was that point in my life. So I made the phone call to Vickie and told her what I was thinking. And knowing full well what I have to offer she gave me the opportunity to come back here today and discuss a possible contract. Which ladies and gents. Was signed just under an hour ago!

The crowd again bursts with excitement as the buzz can be felt from all around the arena.

Josh Mathews
Well John, let me be the first to congratulate you on your return to XWL, and I’m sure I speak on behalf of all the XWL superstars and universe that we are honoured to have back here once again. So let me ask you this. What can we expect for you from this point on John? Do you have any particular aims to why you made the important decision of course to leave for the road once again knowing how homesick you’ve been in the past?

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-12-20-00h21m02s95

John Cena
Thank you Josh, it really does mean everything to me to be back here. And for what you can expect for me? Well let me put things simple for you. I’ve not come back here to make any friends. I respect my fellow superstars but I already know just how deadly a lot of them can be. So first of all I’ve come back a lot more alert and a lot more determined to be the very best in this company once more. Thats right. That means only one thing and that is that John Cean WILL be your World Heavyweight Champion. And that is a promise. I honestly don’t care if it takes 6 months or 6 years, that emptiness will never be filled until I’m wearing the most prestigious prize around my waist. And any aims to why I made this Decision Josh? Well I touched it earlier. I felt lost without this company, it didn’t feel right walking down that ramp entertaining the millions of viewers who deserve it. So to put it plainly I felt like I owed it to everybody out there who tunes into XWL. And I have been homesick in the past but now theres a new Cena, a Cena who is here to leave an impression better than any I have ever left in the past.

Josh Mathews
Thats a very bold statement to make John, especially with the amazing talent we have here in XWL since your departure and the amount of superstars who have improved great leaps and bounds since you left as well.

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Normal_vlcsnap-2012-12-20-00h21m14s218

John Cena
Well Josh, I don’t fear anybody in this business because everybody has weaknesses and I’m better than anybody out there at exploiting them. And instead of talking about why I’m better than everybody else, I’m John Cena, and theres only one way I can properly get my point across and thats with a rap!

The crowd cheers and chants Cena’s name as he clears his throat and looks to lay down a rap for the XWL fans around the world and in the sold out arena here today.

John Cena
Yo, yo
I’ve made my way back after overcoming issues
How could I say no to all the fans screaming ‘WE MISS YOU’
Now I’m here, theres no more games
And to prove I’m not playin I’m gonna name and shame
World Champ? Y2J?
Don’t talk crap I’ll take you any day
Joey Ryan, you talk about your sleaze
But all I see is you spreading every sexual disease
Triple H, trust me dude it will take more than a sledgehammer
I’l beat you so bad you’ be crying to your momma
Dean Ambrose, you talk so much it makes me want to press mute
I’ll soon put you where you belong, in the local mental institute
Jeff Hardy your addicted to drugs
Your don’t belong in the ring your nothin but a thug
Now before I finish, I hope my point is clear
I see how happy my fans are I almost want to shed a tear
But for those who you don’t want me back, leave me be
I’m finally free,
Now thats wassup because YOU CAN’T SEE ME!!!

The crowd is going ballistic as John Cena does his signature ‘you can’t see me’ taunt and then walks of set where Josh Mathews signs out and XWL cuts to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:28 pm

I actually enjoyed that promo, and I don't even like Cena. I hope you keep posting stuff like this, especially the rap.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:19 pm

*Breakdown fades from the previous segment to the commentary table where Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler can be seen hyping up tonight’s show*

Jim Ross
We've had quite the show so far tonight folks and it's only going to get better

Jerry Lawler
Well what did you expect JR? We're nearing our biggest event of the year Final Stand, Speaking of Final Stand earlier on tonight Wade Barrett announced that he had removed himself from being Jeff Hardy's bodyguard.

Jim Ross
I can think of one man that's good news for, Jeff Hardy's number one contender Big Ezekiel Jackson. That man's riding a whole lot of momentum heading into Final Sta-

Jerry Lawler
Sorry to interrupt JR, But I'm receiving word that the United States champion himself is on his way out here, right now!

Jim Ross
Well fans It'll be interesting to see what Jeff's got to say about his upcoming title defence so we're going to take a quick break now and then we'll be right back after this.

*Breakdown fades from the commentary table to the backstage area where Jeff Hardy can be seen making his way through the backstage area presumably for his match tonight, Suddenly Jeff's drilled in the back of the head by Wade Barrett with a deadly Bull hammer elbow. Wade pauses for a moment to admire his work before lifting Jeff up holding him by his ears and landing several devastating shots to the face of his former employer, Wade retains his grip on Hardy's left ear throughout. Hardy can be seen mumbling something to Wade that the camera can't quite pick up, But whatever it was triggers Wade into some sort of frenzy as he starts laying in to him with multiple knees to both the head and Stomach as officials can be seen trying to get him to stop. When he finally releases his hold numerous officials go to help Jeff to his feet, Unfortunately Wade doesn't seem to be finished happy with the damage he's already inflicted to Hardy.*

Jim Ross

That poor Jeff Hardy's getting the stuffing beaten out of him! Why won't anybody stop that madman

Jerry Lawler
You're welcome to try JR although I don't think Wade would take too kindly to any interference

*The officials quickly retreat when they realise that Wade's out to hurt Hardy some more, Jeff who's still having a hard time getting back up after those knees attempts to fight back by utilising what strength he has left to launch himself in to a tackle position as he desperately tries to get Wade on the ground where he wouldn't be able to deal out as much damage. Wade of course is having none of this and begins striking the back of Jeff's head once again with a variety of elbows until Jeff's body appears to fo limp before hoisting Jeff up and sending him back first into the wall with a sickening smack. In next to no time Wade picks him back up off the floor and this time he sends Jeff flying into a crate full of technical equipment, Jeff damn near cracked his skull on the Crate's lid, almost breaking through the whole lid. Wade goes to pick up Hardy by his hair but as he does so he notices some blood dripping across Hardy's face, this naturally makes Wade smile as he lets out a sinister smile before grabbing Hardy by his throat and landing a few more shots. Hardy's legs completely collapse underneath him so that the only thing keeping him off the floor is Wade's hand choking Hardy within an inch of his life. Wade releases his grasp but for a moment to ensure Hardy's eyes are upon him as he catapults him against the wall with Hardy ricocheting off of it only to get clocked with yet another Bull hammer elbow*

Jim Ross
I hope Wade Barrett realises that it's not normal for someone to be as sadistic as he is or it's going to be alot more dangerous around here from now on.

Jerry Lawler
I don't think he cares if its normal JR, It looks to me like that was all about Wade getting some kind of personal vendetta against Jeff Hardy out of the way. Wait a minute what's Wade doing?

*Wade has still not left the area however it appears that he's allowing Jeff to get the help he needs, As Wade turns around it becomes clear why he's still there, The United States championship is now in Wade's hand as he looks at it for a few moments before walking away with it still firmly placed in his hand*

Jerry Lawler
What's he doing? That's not his, that’s poor Jeff Hardy's someone take that title off of him!

Jim Ross
I don't think that's going to happen King, It looks to me like Wade's not going to just hand that championship over to anyone.

*Breakdown then fades to the next segment as the announcers begin discussing the events that just transpired amongst themselves*

Last edited by sdogg50c on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 pm

I just got Jeff and Wade kills him, goddammit. okay
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 3:44 pm

*Breakdown returns from a short advertisement and Sin Cara is shown standing in the center of the ring, motioning to the fans, causing some to cheer towards him, as a nameplate swipes across the bottom of the screen for a second. Why is he out here, did he not heed Dean Ambrose's warning or did he just think nothing of it? Either way, he now has to deal with Dean's “wrath.”*

*And just like that, the mood complete changes as Ambrose's theme begins to play throughout the arena, signaling an array of boos directed at the psychotic wrestler. A few moments pass and Ambrose is nowhere to be seen, was he prepared to face Sin Cara or has something else halted his arrival? Sin Cara quickly begins to scan the crowd, in hopes of finding Ambrose and possibly the rest of the members of Men of Honor. A few seconds of looking around and Sin Cara can't seem to locate Ambrose in the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Bg0kUdD

*Then almost instantly, Ambrose emerges from the backstage area and walks out onto the stage. His expression says it all, he's not amused by Sin Cara's antics and is seemingly annoyed that he still came out for the match even after he was warned not to.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 4fxJe0e

*Ambrose stands on the stage for a moment, burning a hole through his opponent for the evening. He begins his descent down the entrance ramp, slowly but surely making his way to the ring. He inches closer and closer to the ringside area, ignoring the jeers and harsh words from members of the live audience in attendance. He makes it to the bottom of the ramp and slowly begins to scale the ring steps, almost as if he's stalking Sin Cara.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 JjGukXY

*He stands on the top step and glares at Sin Cara, who's still in the ring. Whether Sin Cara has fear etched on his face or not is unknown due to his mask, but one would have to believe that he made a mistake coming out here.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 MUCDMcC

*Ambrose walks out to the middle of the apron and grabs the top rope tightly with his right hand before leaning his body forward, almost to get a closer look at the people booing him. He pulls his body back towards the apron and slowly enters the ring.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 VYGIVHa

*Now in the ring, Ambrose begins to walk around for a moment, not taking his eyes off of his opponent, almost as if he's sizing up Sin Cara. Ambrose looks out towards the crowd and a smirk comes across his face before it quickly fades, blinked and you would have missed it. Sin Cara notices this and begins to scan the crowd, has Ambrose gotten into Sin Cara's head with that simple gesture? The ref calls for the bell for the match to start but unbeknownst to the ref, Sin Cara is slightly distracted due to Ambrose. Will this come back to cost Sin Cara in the long run or was this all part of Dean's plan to get into Sin Cara's head?*

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 RedemptiondeanXWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Redemptionsincara
Dean Ambrose vs Sin Cara

*The second the bell sounds, Ambrose is already on the attack, sending Sin Cara into the nearest corner with a flurry of punches, forearms, and kicks. With Sin Cara unable to protect himself from the onslaught, the ref is forced to interject himself early in the match and pulls Ambrose off of Sin Cara. Before the ref could check on Sin Cara, Ambrose is back on the attack, not giving his opponent a chance to catch his breath. The ref pulls off Ambrose a second time, then quickly checks on the condition of Sin Cara as Ambrose shouts out, “I told you not to come out here!” directed at his opponent for the evening. Sin Cara motions to the ref that he's okay, allowing the match to continue. Ambrose rushes towards Sin Cara, who manages to get his foot up and catches Dean across the jaw with it, sending him stumbling a few steps back. He runs forward a second time, only to yield the same result, only this time, Sin Cara has thrown himself over the top rope and out onto the apron, using Dean's momentum to his advantage. Ambrose shifts his attention back to Sin Cara, who has already spring-boarded off the top rope and in Dean's direction. Sin Cara catches Ambrose with a Hurricanrana, sending Dean towards the mat, but he's not the only one affected by the move. Sin Cara is shown on the mat favoring this ankle, the ref checks on him as Ambrose lays on the mat a few feet from him.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 ADYQU7Z

*Ambrose begins to regain his composure as the ref continues to check on Sin Cara. Dean begins to make it back to his feet, shaking off the effects of the Hurricanrana and notices that Sin Cara is laying on the mat, holding his ankle. A million ways of torturing Sin Cara for not heeding his warning earlier tonight. He quickly makes his way to Sin Cara and begins to stomp on the hurt ankle repeatedly. The ref tries to pull Ambrose back but to no avail. The relentless assault doesn't seem to be coming to an end anytime soon, that is, until the ref begins his count. A split second before the ref, Dean backs off and puts his finger behind his ear, almost taunting the hostile crowd.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 HquqaA2

*Dean's expression quickly changes to a more serious one, without warning, and focuses on Sin Cara, who is almost up to his feet, barely. Ambrose goes on the attack and hits a Ric Flair-like chop block to Sin Cara's ankle, sending him back to the mat, screaming in pain. Dean looks down at Sin Cara, possibly thinking of other ways to torture him, but instead, he shifts his focus towards the farthest turnbuckle as a sick smirk appears on his face. He begins to walk towards it and stops inches short from it. Ambrose turns his back to it and begins to lower his knee pad, setting up the all to familiar pose that follows. He raises his arm into the air and suspends it for a moment in the shape of a gun. Sin Cara begins to make it to his knees just as Ambrose “shoots” him. Dean runs towards his “victim” and attempts the Knee Trembler, but before it can connect, Sin Cara, using his remaining strength, quickly makes it to his feet and attempts a Roundhouse Kick. Ambrose manages to barely avoid it and bounces off the ropes behind Sin Cara, who turns around to not lose sight of Dean, and turns right into a stiff lariat from an incoming Dean Ambrose. It had enough force and momentum behind it that it sent Sin Cara into the air with a rotation before he crashed onto the hard mat with a thud.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 PFuJuyO

*The look on Dean's face says it all, he's fired up and knows that he has Sin Cara right where he wants him. He picks up Sin Cara's limp body from the mat and throws him over his shoulder, setting up the Midnight Special. He looks straight into the camera before dropping Sin Cara onto the mat in one swift motion. Instead of going for the pin, Ambrose walks over to the turnbuckle he was at before and begins to size up Sin Cara, possibly for the Knee Trembler. A few moments pass and Sin Cara begins showing signs of life.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 ZqmxhfD

*Ambrose raises his arm for the second time and before Sin Cara can regain his composure, Dean quickly “shoots” him again and makes a beeline towards his “victim.” The sound of Dean's knee colliding with Sin Cara's skull is heard echoing throughout the cheap seats, as an eerie and ear piercing silence falls over the arena. Ambrose looks down at Sin Cara, before he places his boot on Sin Cara's chest, signaling the first pinfall attempt of the match and possibly the last.*

3!

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 M3G2r6B

*Ambrose's theme plays for the second time in the night, putting an end to this “match.” The ref raises Dean's arm into the air, but Ambrose quickly pulls it away and shifts his attention back to the man he just defeated. Not content with the damage he has dished out, Ambrose flips Sin Cara on his stomach and wraps his legs before locking in the Ambrose Stretch! He pulls back as far as he possibly can, causing Sin Cara to slap the mat as hard and as fast as he can. The ref tries to pull Ambrose off of Sin Cara, but to no avail. The timekeeper rings the bell repeatedly to try to restore order but Ambrose is having none of it. A few more referees swarm into the ring, in an attempt to stop Dean from inflicting any more damage to Sin Cara. Ambrose finally releases the hold and makes it back to his feet.*

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 GvZQC8V

*Ambrose looks down at the pain he has brought to Sin Cara for a moment before he exits the ring and begins to walk up the ramp. Has he succeeded in sending a message to the other members of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match? Or has he made another enemy for Men of Honor to deal with? Ambrose continues walking up the ramp before he disappears into the backstage area and the last image shown is Sin Cara being tended to by the referees as Breakdown fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Zack wrote:

Now watch him debut next week completely fine...

Also great write up Legal, short but fun.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Zander wrote:
Zack wrote:

Now watch him debut next week completely fine...

Also great write up Legal, short but fun.

But Hardy's practically dead, there's no way he can be ready for next week.

(AKA: I'm not no-selling Wade's attack)
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Knowing your current form you'll probably drop him before next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013   XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown Supershow: 2/24/2013 - 3/3/2013
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next