Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)

Go down 
+3
TheFilthParade
Bang
AVG
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Empty
PostSubject: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Reason: Because I just want to get a fresh start just got WWE 13 with the ToysRUs warranty plan so if I fuck the disc up somehow i'll get a new copy shortly after Razz. Also I didn't really feel it with Mcintyre found it awkward to promo as him. As you all know i'll promo with Truth actively since I can actually play a WWE game and do matches. So if you guys could either swap Mcintyre for Truth for this card or book me on next week's show that would be appreciated!

Also since many of you are in the wrath of hurricane Sandy idk if we'll be able to do matches considering only mickster,me and the UK people don't have to deal with the hurricane Sad #SavedFromPotentialDeath
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Denied, because you typed like a G the other day.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Bangkind wrote:

okay
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Bangkind wrote:

Thats why he wants R Truth
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm

You're dropping Drew after I've decided on Lethal and don't want to drop himhim okay
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
You're dropping Drew after I've decided on Lethal and don't want to drop himhim okay

You bailed me out on dat co-promo so I got confused and scared so I just went off the site for a month and a half so that's why im dropping Drew D:
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Tyler The Creator - (AVG) wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

You bailed me out on dat co-promo so I got confused and scared so I just went off the site for a month and a half so that's why im dropping Drew D:

I told you I was going to my aunts for the weekend and you still tried to get a promo done lol
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:

I told you I was going to my aunts for the weekend and you still tried to get a promo done lol

I know but I just got confused and scared so I did a solo promo then it felt awkward so i'm dropping him for a fresh start so I can swag it out and be active again Razz
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Want to be him, don't want to drop anyone </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:31 pm

Your sig and avatar are weird.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:

That's the point unless you listen to underground hip-hop you wouldn't know who the guy in my sig and avatar was Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:38 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:

That's the point unless you listen to underground hip-hop you wouldn't know who the guy in my sig and avatar was Neutral

Or more likely seeing as you're 15, unless you watched his episode of Punk'd...

Also underground rappers don't have their albums hit number 1 in the Billboard charts. He's mainstream.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Bangkind wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:

Or more likely seeing as you're 15, unless you watched his episode of Punk'd...

Nah I heard about him by just randomly surfing the web and listening to his two albums Bastard and Goblin. Seeing his multiple interviews it seems as though he has more fans in the UK then the US even though he's from L.A. Other then his music if you watch his funny moments on youtube their hilarious that's always why I like him Razz
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:43 pm

Why do I have a feeling you're going to turn R-Truth into Truth, The Creator?
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Adam wrote:

I won't be doing that I just want Truth because he's the only superstar that didn't seem like a washed up legend, jobber, DLC guy, or admin approved guy.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Adam wrote:

I won't be doing that I just want Truth because he's the only superstar that didn't seem like a washed up legend, jobber, DLC guy, or admin approved guy.

"Washed up legend"

Really?
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Legends are the worst.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:

"Washed up legend"

Really?

i.e (Tensai, Rikishi, X-Pac, Vader, Goldust)
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:

"Washed up legend"

Really?

Really said Tensai is a washed up Legend?

None of the others are "washed up" Anyway.

Guess you're just one of the fans who think anyone who isn't in the generation they watched are crap and washed up.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:

"Washed up legend"

Really?

But there's Edge and your favorite Mark Henry.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:

"Washed up legend"

Really?

Guess you're just one of the fans who think anyone who isn't in the generation they watched are crap and washed up.

I never said that i'm just saying they probably wouldn't fit me imo. Also months ago I tried to be Vader but David didn't want me to be him because he said he sucked which I could agree with but it's not like I didn't say they weren't good it's just I don't think those characters would fit me well.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Shady Nasty wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:

"Washed up legend"

Really?

But there's Edge and your favorite Mark Henry.

Edge is admin approved and I don't like Henry '98
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:

"Washed up legend"

Really?

I never said that i'm just saying they probably wouldn't fit me imo. Also months ago I tried to be Vader but David didn't want me to be him because he said he sucked which I could agree with but it's not like I didn't say they weren't good it's just I don't think those characters would fit me well.

You really went against taking Vader because of an opinion by someone who didn't even watch wrestling when Vader was around?
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Don't get why you don't wanna try for an admin approved guy. Just use you're test promo as your first promo as him.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Shady Nasty wrote:
Don't get why you don't wanna try for an admin approved guy. Just use you're test promo as your first promo as him.

Edge isn't on the roster though just checked I thought Austin still had him Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next