Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)

Go down 
+3
TheFilthParade
Bang
AVG
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reason: Because I just want to get a fresh start just got WWE 13 with the ToysRUs warranty plan so if I fuck the disc up somehow i'll get a new copy shortly after Razz. Also I didn't really feel it with Mcintyre found it awkward to promo as him. As you all know i'll promo with Truth actively since I can actually play a WWE game and do matches. So if you guys could either swap Mcintyre for Truth for this card or book me on next week's show that would be appreciated!

Also since many of you are in the wrath of hurricane Sandy idk if we'll be able to do matches considering only mickster,me and the UK people don't have to deal with the hurricane Sad #SavedFromPotentialDeath
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:05 pm

There was a whole thread for him...
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Tyler The Creator - (AVG) wrote:
Shady Nasty wrote:
Don't get why you don't wanna try for an admin approved guy. Just use you're test promo as your first promo as him.

Edge isn't on the roster though just checked I thought Austin still had him Neutral

Nope. Justin Gabriel now. Edge isn't even free cause a test promo was submitted and its been longer then 24 hours I believe.
Back to top Go down
AVG
Mid Card
AVG

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

RCP wrote:
There was a whole thread for him...

Haven't been on the site in like a month and a half so I didn't see the thread so I checked the roster Embarassed
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Too late now anyway for Edge, the time to submit a promo is up.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:
Why do I have a feeling you're going to turn R-Truth into Truth, The Creator?

I won't be doing that I just want Truth because he's the only superstar that didn't seem like a washed up legend, jobber, DLC guy, or admin approved guy.

"Washed up legend"

Really?

i.e (Tensai, Rikishi, X-Pac, Vader, Goldust)

Really said Tensai is a washed up Legend?

None of the others are "washed up" Anyway.

Guess you're just one of the fans who think anyone who isn't in the generation they watched are crap and washed up.

I never said that i'm just saying they probably wouldn't fit me imo. Also months ago I tried to be Vader but David didn't want me to be him because he said he sucked which I could agree with but it's not like I didn't say they weren't good it's just I don't think those characters would fit me well.

You really went against taking Vader because of an opinion by someone who didn't even watch wrestling when Vader was around?

Never even said that, so yeah. I simply said he needs to make sure that's who he wants because he didn't seem sure, and yeah. I'm not the kind of person who says no they suck you can't be them, we did allow Jerry to be a lot of wild characters didn't we? So yeah that's enough of that.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:16 am

ThatGuy wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Ray Ray Bradstone wrote:
Adam wrote:
Why do I have a feeling you're going to turn R-Truth into Truth, The Creator?

I won't be doing that I just want Truth because he's the only superstar that didn't seem like a washed up legend, jobber, DLC guy, or admin approved guy.

"Washed up legend"

Really?

i.e (Tensai, Rikishi, X-Pac, Vader, Goldust)

Really said Tensai is a washed up Legend?

None of the others are "washed up" Anyway.

Guess you're just one of the fans who think anyone who isn't in the generation they watched are crap and washed up.

I never said that i'm just saying they probably wouldn't fit me imo. Also months ago I tried to be Vader but David didn't want me to be him because he said he sucked which I could agree with but it's not like I didn't say they weren't good it's just I don't think those characters would fit me well.

You really went against taking Vader because of an opinion by someone who didn't even watch wrestling when Vader was around?

Never even said that, so yeah. I simply said he needs to make sure that's who he wants because he didn't seem sure, and yeah. I'm not the kind of person who says no they suck you can't be them, we did allow Jerry to be a lot of wild characters didn't we? So yeah that's enough of that.

I was going off what he said, thats all mischief
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)   Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping Mcintyre For R-Truth - (I'm Active!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2