Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Empty
PostSubject: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:00 pm

As the video comes to a start a audience clap effect plays as Zack makes his entrance onto the show.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 QSZoQ

Zack Ryder
Hello and welcome everyone to episode 3 of Z, True Long Island Story! I am your host, the one and only XWL Internet Champion…The Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder! Now once again I was backstage but not even used on camera at Breakdown. Are you serious bro? I mean I saw all of the zackpack their with the signs and showing your support for the Ryder Revolution but I wasn’t able to even go out and show my support back to you guys. But that’s all going to change and I have been checking with the doctors for weeks and in just 2 weeks at Supremacy I should be able to return into the ring and management might then let me be on camera so the ZackPack can be in full force once again. Let’s get the Ryder Revolution back on track. When I get back and started on Breakdown it’s going to be SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

The camera cuts off Zack to go to the Sign of the Week before showing one of the many Zack Ryder signs which were present at Breakdown this week.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 MnwKJ
Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 QjpfK

The camera flicks back to Zack Ryder

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 EDJKl

Zack Ryder
Now I’ve been thinking a lot about how I can become the world champion. I mean maybe I just can’t get over as much as I want with this character. I mean I really love who I am now and how I have all you guys behind me. I love having the ZackPack as one of the biggest fan groups in the entire of the XWL but I think maybe it’s time Zack Ryder changes himself and I become someone else, a champion, a warrior. Someone who could be taken seriously and someone who can be known as a champion. I think this would be a step up and something which I was thinking about long and hard for quite a while. Then it hit me…The Ultimate Broski.

The camera cuts out to outside where Zack is stood outside and as the camera shows the ground before slowly rising showing someone The Ultimate Warrior’s theme begins to play.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 ANFRD

The camera keeps going up till Zack Ryder is shown imitating Warrior’s signature taunt

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 UJc3A

Zack Ryder
THE ULTIMATE BROSKI!

The camera cuts off Zack and goes to The Big O as the audience clap effect welcomes The Big O’s entrance.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Dxgqx

The Big O
Hey what’s up Zack it’s your boy, the Alphamale, The Big O! I just wanted to say I want to give a message to all of the XWL management who are going to be watching and saying that The Big O wants in. I want to come to XWL and I know you guys can give me a chance bro. I have the looks, the strength, the charisma and the chance to go straight to the top. The Big O equals ratings and together me and the woo woo woo kid, Zack Ryder can do straight to the top and we can change the tag division as we know it. I have been looking for a shot for a while and I know I am just who everyone is looking for. Hell, I could be Zack’s muscle! And if you guys can’t handle that, well you just better get the hell out of my O-Zone!

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 M0NSZ

The Big O’s twitter is plugged at the bottom of the screen as he poses as the camera fades out and goes into this weeks Are you serious Bro, Tweet of the week!

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 MZECb

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Vp1iD

The tweet of the week fades out to show a Zack Ryder cutout with Zack’s voice over the video

Zack Ryder
This is Zack Ryder.

The video goes off from Zack to show a hand with XWL written on it.

Zack Ryder
This is the XWL.

The video shows the hand with XWL written on near the cutout but not moving.

Zack Ryder
This is XWL not pushing Zack Ryder.

The camera shows the video for a few more seconds before cutting off to another part of the show

Scott Stanfords voice can be heard as a voiceover on a clip showing a new feature.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 7es4j

Scott Stanford
Now it is time for the latest entertainment hitting the airwaves! This is are you Sirius bro, satellite radio! Hosted by the one and only…Zack Ryder.

The camera cuts to Zack who is slowly driving his car singing to tunes from his car.

[Click the song title if you want to hear the song.]

[Flo Rida – Whistle]

Zack Ryder
Can you be my broski baby,
Broski baby, let me know
I’m gonna show you how we do it and we start real slow
You just spike all your hair and fist pump all night
Can you be my broski baby, broski baby, here we go!

[Queen – We will Rock you]

Zack Ryder
Dolph you think you’re so good, trying to be a showoff, trying to make it at my expense
Well you’re gonna get a broski boot to the face, you big disgrace
I’ll be kicking your ass all over the place
Singing we will, we will, FIST PUMP…YOUR FACE
Singing we will, we will, FIST PUMP…YOUR FACE

[Conor Maynard – Can’t say no]

Zack Ryder
Wasn’t looking for trouble, but it came looking for me
Tried to say no but I couldn’t fight it Princess Leia was looking lovely
She kinda reminds me, of a girl I know.
This pretty poster, I got waiting for me in the L.I
I saw her in the distance, and I wanna make her mine
She didn’t even notice me….are you serious bro?

[Katy Perry – Last Friday night]

Zack Ryder
Last Sunday night
You guys all watched true Z
Hosted by yours truly
All the girls they wanna be
On True Long Island Story

As the last song comes to a close Zack cuts off and a image appears highlighting the broski of the week.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 65LXU

The Broski of the week video graphic fades out into the video of a man standing in a kitchen dressed as Zack Ryder...a handsome man.

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 LJx7I

[Zander]
Hey Bro! I made this video to prove to you why I should be this weeks Broski of the week! My name is Alexander McGuire and I'm an eighteen year old soon to be professional wrestler, I even pay the trainer and everything! It's some top notch stuff, you can tell something is important in Glasgow if we hand over actual money! My dream is to be just like you bro! That's why I bought these tights out of Primark with my benefit money from my five children...and I stole these headband and glasses from a WWE kids magazine in Asda! There was only one left and some little kid wanted it but I FIST PUMPED HIS FACE! The make a wish people were pretty mad but he got up in my space so I dropped his ass! A quick run away from the police later and some awesome muscles I got from doing like...ten sits ups, I made my way to this awesome party where I plan to party the night away to some classic Backstreet Boys! Maybe I'll even try some Justin Beiber moves on the talent here...*Zander walks over to a random chick at the party* "If I was your boyfriend! I'd never let you go!" "Eww get away from me, freak".... *the girl slaps Zander across the face causing him to nearly fall over the couch before composing himself* Oh yeah, she wants me...I'm your biggest fan Zack and I think it's clear that I should be the Broski of the week! WOO WOO WOO! You know it! Bro!

The Broski of the week seg slowly fades back to Zack Ryder

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 XjMdM

Zack Ryder
Now when I was backstage at this weeks Breakdown I managed to meet up with the lead producer for the new XWL game and they asked me to try it out! Can you believe that broski’s?! Zack Ryder got to test the new game by beating up Dolph. Guys I have to say this game is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! The game has it all, it has all my taunts, my moves, my entrance, my gimmick and even you guys! Some of your signs which I have highlighted on True Long Island Story actually got copied into the game! That’s awesome that we’re making such an impact on the universe broski’s! The Ryder Revolution is back in full swing! Just look at this little clip of me backstage playing the game and giving Dolph a taste of his own medicine.

The camera cuts to the locker room where Zack is shown playing on the Xbox 360

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 AgZnm

Suddenly Zack is cut off and static appears on the camera. This shows for about a second before flicking off to show Dolph entering the set. Chi turns the camera as Zack takes off his sunglasses and begins to get serious as Dolph just walks over onto the camera as the two meet face to face.

Zack Ryder
Dolph are you serious bro? Do you think you can just come in and crash my show whenever you want? This is the top show on XWL.com did you know that? I am the true internet champion and this is something you will never get. Now you can try all you want hacking my show but you know it is not going to work out. Bro you even tried getting with my girl, are you serious bro? You and Princess Leia? She’s my girl bro, what are you doing? Don’t you know that goes against all the bro codes? You don’t hit on another guy’s girl. I saw her first at Comic con and I’m the one with the poster. You probably didn’t even know who she was until we were in San Diego. She’s my girl bro! Mine!

[Dolph Ziggler] Excuse me, "bro". I can do whatever the hell I want, you know why? Because I'm Dolph Ziggler. See, you have limits to what you can do in XWL because you're Zack Ryder. The sky is the limit for me kid, and the limit for you is.. let's say.. The United States or Intercontinental Championship? Hell, that depends if you can even reach that level so don't even TRY to get smart with me. You need to get on my level and prove yourself before talking to me like that. You think this is the top show on XWL.com? Just because you've been sitting at home for the past two weeks refreshing the video ever since The Miz knocked you silly? Whatevs. I don't care about your pointless bro codes, I don't care about princess Leia and I damn sure don't care about you. I care about Dolph Ziggler, the only person in this room who actually matters.

[Chi] Not cool!

[Dolph Ziggler] Zip it, nerd. Do you think it matters to me if I hit on another guy's girl? I got more chicks than you say bro in one day..

Zack Ryder
Whoa whoa whoa nobody messes with Chi. That’s crossing the line. You can mess with me but don’t ever start to say stuff about Chi. Dolph are you serious bro? You come onto my show and interrupt my time just to try prove to yourself that you deserve my Internet title? Well let me tell you this bro you are never going to get it and True Long Island is the top show on XWL.com. I get all the ratings, the fame and the chicks. It’s SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK. I don’t know what your game is bro. Everyone knows we aren’t broski’s and we don’t like each other yet you continue to interrupt my show I mean what’s that all about? At least I don’t need to hang around with a general manager to actually get a title. ZING! I won the Xtreme title on my own and I defended that title for months bro. You lost the Intercontinental title without even defending it once. Dolph you can try bring talent into this but all of the Zack Pack know that if we were in a match I would FIST…PUMP…your face!

[Dolph Ziggler] And what have you done since, Zack? What have you done since your failed X-Treme Title run? You lost that title to Ezekiel Jackson, let me say that again for emphasis, YOU LOST TO EZEKIEL JACKSON! And you think you have the right to brag to someone like me? And I'll say whatever the hell I want to Chi, he's nothing more than a skinny four eyed mark who parades around using you as his claim to fame which is as good as saying you won a world of warcraft tournament, either way he has no life. You say you get the ratings, aka YouTube views which mean absolutely nothing, you say you get the fame.. as you stand infront of a cheap backdrop with a second hand show you've made again because you're too embarrassed to return to the ring. And speaking of losers, who the hell IS the Zack Pack? Because you get as big a reaction as Drew McIntyre when you walk out to the ring, unless you mean Chi, Big O and Your Dad.. Also known as your only supporters and friends.. And if you say Zing again, I'll be forced to cut this show off early...

Zack Ryder
Dolph you mock my show, you mock my friends and you are even mocking me. Dolph just because I have some fans and I actually have some selling merch dosen’t mean you need to get jealous. Bro I could still kick your ass and I’m suffering from a mild concussion. I got attacked when my back was turned. I couldn’t do anything and now it’s not me but the doctors who aren’t allowing me back until Supremacy at the earliest. Do you not think I don’t want to fight? I have been at Breakdown for the last 3 weeks! But anyway I don’t need to explain any of this to you. Dolph let’s just look at the one thing which must keep you coming back onto my show unannounced and that’s this. The Internet title. This is something that you will never and can’t get. You don’t even have an internet show dude. You crash mine just to try look better. Maybe next time I’ll get The Big O to stand guard and let’s see how good you do then.

[Dolph Ziggler] You keep on bringing up the Internet title, trying to feed your ego infront of the people watching, right? You seem to have full on delusion instead of a concussion if you think you'd ever beat me, kid. I don't need my own internet show, I get enough fun out of crashing your show and actually making it worth watching! Without me your show would be as entertaining as Sadistic Conquest 2011, yikes. You should hand that title over to me right now and you know I deserve it, I'm the king of the internet. I made your show something and I'm hands down the most popular person to ever grace the 140 characters of twitter. Yeah yeah, you'll sick your dog Big O after me right? Are you too afraid to step up yourself?

[Chi]
Hey bro at least Zack was never a cheerleader. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Dolph looks angered by the comment as he raises his fist looking to maybe punch Chi for his comments. Before he can do anything though Dolph gets a tap on the shoulder and turns around to see none other than Zack’s dad.

[Dolph Ziggler] What do you want old timer?

Zack’s dad dosen’t say a word but simply points to behind him. Dolph turns around and Zack’s dad picks him up by the back of his shirt. Zack’s dad then rushes to the door as Chi follows with the camera and throws him out of the door and slams it shut. Zacks dad fistpumps to the camera as Chi goes back to Zack who is just in shock at what just happened.

Zack Ryder
Dad did you seriously just do that?! That was awesome bro! You totally just got rid of one of my enemies! If I didn’t just have you as Broski of the week I would have totally just made you it right there! That was awesome!
Well folks that’s all the time we have for this week, I hope you have all enjoyed the show and as always…like me on Facebook.

A plug for Zack’s facebook pops up at the bottom of the screen

Zack Ryder
Follow me on Twitter!

A plug for Zack’s twitter appears and the facebook link fades out.

Zack Ryder
Buy all of the latest Zack Ryder merch, including this headband and authentic replica’s of the one and only, internet championship! And as always take care…spike your hair! WOO WOO WOO, you know it!

Zack takes off his sunglasses and throws them to the camera as it fades out to the closing music and images

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 QOr81

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:25 pm

It was fun doing that promo with you, looking forward to more
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Ash living up to Bang's Ryder was no easy task, but I think you've been doing a great job.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:32 am

Adam wrote:
It was fun doing that promo with you, looking forward to more

:gig: Yeah I enjoyed it too, thought it came out great, dis internet rivalry mischief

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Ash living up to Bang's Ryder was no easy task, but I think you've been doing a great job.

Penguin <3 Cheers for the feedback, glad to see I'm not doing badly
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks for letting me be Broski of the week :gig:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:26 am

Another great show guys, the songs were funny, lol Zander, and the confrontation between Dolph and Zack had some great back and forth bits. Kudos for keeping this going and making some quality shows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3   Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z. True Long Island Story, Ep. 3
Page 1 of 1