Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Empty
PostSubject: Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1   Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 pm

As the XWL.com video begins to play a title image appears on the video

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 P51EP

After a few seconds of the opening music playing both the music and image faded out to show Zack Ryder

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 4RYCQ

Zack Ryder
Welcome everyone to Z, True Long Island Story! I am your host the XWL internet champion, Zack Ryder!

The screen quickly cuts off to a image highlighting the “Sign of the week”

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 MnwKJ

The image stays on the screen for a few seconds before quickly swapping to a photo taken at this weeks Redemption

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 QjpfK

The image of the sign stays on the camera for a few seconds before fading back to Zack

Zack Ryder
Now last week I was on Redemption and I got a match against The Miz! This was it, my match to redeem myself. I could go one on one against someone who is in King of the Ring. But sadly that didn’t work out and I wasn’t able to get the win. But it wasn’t the match which got everyone talking. After the match Miz decided he wanted to attack me and to make a statement. Are you serious bro? He laid me out in that ring with a skull crushing finale and gave me a concussion. I had to go to the doctors and I can’t wrestle for at least a couple of weeks. Sorry broski’s but I am still going to be here live on XWL.com each and every week, and don’t worry ‘cause as soon as I get back in that ring and go against The Miz again you know I am going to fist…pump…his face!

The camera fades from Zack and goes to a image showing the broski of the week, after a few moments the camera goes back to Zack.

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 P08Ds

Zack Ryder
Now this week my broski of the week is none other than my dad. Now my dad has being a big inspiration in my career. I mean, he started the Ryder Revolution bro. He has always had my back and is always in the front row cheering me on. If it wasn’t for him I probably wouldn’t even be in this business. I owe it all to my dad and that is why this week he is my broski of the week.

The camera fades out to show Zack in his home. The video starts upstairs with Zack just turning the camera on looking for his dad

Zack Ryder
Hey, hey dad! Where are you bro?

Zack begins to search the rooms upstairs before hearing a noise downstairs. He slowly walks down the stairs and towards the room where it sounds like someone is. As Zack approaches he slowly walks around with the camera to show his dad.

Zack Ryder
Hey Dad guess what? You’re my broski of the week! Wait…dad, what are you wearing?

Zack’s Dad
It’s only John Morrison’s jacket. I just got it off XWL.com earlier today, looks good right?

Zack’s dad does John’s signature post as Zack watches on in horror.

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 GXDF4

Zack Ryder
Dad what are you doing?! Dad stop! Are you serious bro?!

Zack’s Dad
What?

Zack’s dad seems confused about what he’s done wrong as Zack get’s more fustrated

Zack Ryder
How could you dad? Dad what were you thinking? Dad! Dad! Stop it da-

Zack cuts the camera off looking quite upset at his dads actions.

Zack Ryder
How could my dad do that do me Zackpack? I mean he is meant to be my fan! Not John Morrisons. But anyway moving on, the Ryder Revolution cannot be stopped and all week you guys have been flooding my with tweets, facebooks and comments on my videos! It’s great to see so much support from my fans and don’t worry, I’m not going to let the ZackPack down and I will move forward and become a champion in XWL once again.

After a few moments the camera goes out to a tweet of the week image

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 MZECb

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 OSoTF

As the image of the #AreYouSeriousBro tweet of the week fades out we go to outside where The Big O is stoodby.

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 4TgwA

The Big O
What’s up boys and girls! I am the Alphamale, The Big O! And I got some news for all of you especially you Miz! I hear you have all been messing with my personal best friend, Zack Ryder. Miz you have a lot of nerve attacking my boy after the match and giving him a small concussion! The Big O dosen’t like to stand by and watch crap like that! I am Zack’s muscle so Miz or any other superstar there in XWL. If you want to get to Zack you are gonna’ have to go through me and you are not gonna’ be going in that ring when I put you in a wheelchair. If you can’t handle that heat, then you better get out of my O-Zone!

The camera come back to show Zack Ryder

Zack Ryder
Now this week yours truly went to the San Diego comic con. It was great, I managed to meet all my favourite superhero’s and even princess Leia was there, it was SSSSIIIICKKKKK! Roll the footage Chi.

The camera cuts to Zack walking through Comic Con

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 6qU5W

Zack Ryder
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Comic Com. It’s me the Internet Champion, Zack Ryder. Now I’m here live on the first day of Comic Con and the atmosphere is crazy! The Ryder Revolution is in full force here and loads of you members of the ZackPack have been coming up for photo’s and autographs. When I came in Chi told me that my a couple of my broski’s were in the building and I’m on the hunt for all my favourite superhero’s! I even hear that Princess Leia is somewhere in the building! Can you believe that ZackPack? It might be time I finally get to meet my future girlfriend. C’mon let’s go have a look around.
The camera fades out to show Zack sat in a model of the BatMobile!

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 AgBK5

Zack Ryder
Hey ZackPack can you believe this? I’m sat in the Batmobile! This is awesome. Zack Ryder is in the vehicle from night rider!

The images cuts out from the Batmobile to show Zack walking along through Comic Con before approaching a giant John Cena

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Aib3z

Zack Ryder
Hey Cena! Hey Bro over here! Tough loss this week on XWL. You’ll win the intercontinental championship soon bro and when you do we can be championship broski’s together! Maybe one day you might even get to come on my show! Hey Cena, have you seen Princess Leia around here? I’m kinda trying to find her. My man Chi told me she was here today! Can you believe that? Princess Leia in this very building! Anyway I best get back to comic con see ya’ later bro!

Ryder walks off as the giant Cena just stands there waving to the camera as it cuts to the next part. Zack is then shown walking up to a girl who is holding a board.

Zack Ryder
That’s awesome! Bro is that the board used in back to the future 2?

Worker
Yes it is.

Zack Ryder
Aww bro that is sick! You have to let me try it out! Please it would be so sweet. All the Zackpack would love to see it!

Worker
Well I would but you can’t use this one. If you buy one then you can ride it all you want!

Zack Ryder
Are you serious bro?! I’m the internet champion! I’m Zack Ryder! Can’t you see I’m in the middle of filming my internet show? This is Long Island Iced Z! You can’t stop the Ryder Revolution like that bro.

Worker
I know who you are Zack! You’re the internet champion!

Zack Ryder
So you’re sure I can’t borrow this for a quick ride?

Worker
Yeah sorry, you’ll need to go buy one either here or online.

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 HrJeO

Before Zack can talk he is interrupted by the worker

Worker
Oh my god! You’re Justin Roberts!

Justin Roberts
Yep, and wait is that the board from back to the future 2?

Worker
Yes it is. You know Justin, I’ve always loved your voice. It’s really incredible. I’ve always had a small crush on you.

Justin Roberts
Thanks. Hey, can I have a ride? Just for footage which will go on XWL.com?

Worker
Sure. Here you go. Have fun.

Zack looks on in shock as the worker looks at him and shrugs her shoulders before handing the board over to Justin who goes off camera to ride

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 OwbMI

Zack Ryder
Are you serious bro?!

The camera fades out and cuts to the next shot which shows Zack in a room with a load of wrestling figures

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 W94gZ

Zack Ryder
Hey broski’s! Can you believe this? This has just been released today at comic con and already it’s sold out! It’s the new Zack Ryder action figure and look, it even comes with the internet title. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! I’ve been waiting for the new Zack Ryder figures to be released for months! They didn’t even tell me they were gonna’ be out today. It’s a first for me as well as you guys! You best get your orders in ‘cause you know they’ll sell out fast. I mean just look over there, boxes and boxes of Dolph figures which haven’t even made it to the display, let alone in a customers hands! I guess this just proves who truly is the king of the internet and the most popular supertar!

Suddenly a voice is heard at the side of the camera

???
Hey Zack look at this!

Zack Ryder
What’s up Chi?

Zack turns around to see a Kane figure right in his face!

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 BUC3R

Zack Ryder
AHHH! Are you serious bro?! What are you doing shoving that in my face? You scared me there bro! Not cool Chi.

The camera cuts to the next portion which shows a woman dressed up as the superhero Catwomen and Zack slowly approaches her

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 JUWVU

Zack Ryder
Hey Catwoman….call me

The camera cuts out quickly before Catwoman can respond to Ryder who is shown walking through the packed crowds of Comic-Con, with his wide smile, while holding his Internet title over his shoulder. He high fives various fans and celebrities who walk but but all of a sudden the tone changes. Ryder takes off his shades and walks forward, his arch nemesis Dolph Ziggler is standing right infront of him. Ryder stands his ground with his title on his shoulder, instead of looking at Ryder. Dolph simply stares at the title.*

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Vv111

*Ryder takes the title off of his shoulder, this snaps Dolph out of his stare at the gold. He turns his attentions back to Ryder.*

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 8xw3Z

[Dolph Ziggler] 'Sup Mark, I knew I'd find you lurking around here somewhere. I'm just here with, you know.. Princess Leia..

*Ryder raises his title in the air and says.*

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Nn6uF

[Zack Ryder] You can look at this title all you want, but you can keep wishing. Just like Princess Leia is wishing for a real man!

*The crowd that has formed around both men are heard shouting “Ohhhh!” Dolph looks furious and swings back for a punch but an arm stops it!*

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Is61L

*Dolph is pushed back by someone, the camera pans to the one and only..*

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 SK9CF

*Stan Lee! Many more people have gathered around now, Stan walks towards Dolph wagging his finger. Dolph goes to punch Stan but he blocks it and knee's him in the gut. Ryder runs up and clocks Dolph in the head with the internet championship! Ryder and Stan Lee both grab Dolph by his arms and throw him out the main entrance of the comic con! The fans are cheering loud as Ryder is ecstatic, he drops his title and jumps towards Stan Lee with a big hug. Stan turns to the camera and says.*

[Stan Lee] Woo Woo Woo... You Know it!

The camera fades off Zack shocked at Stan Lee knowing his catchphrase and Stan fistpumping and looking happy at his recent actions. Cheers from the people can still be heard as Zack looks on and takes off his shades before handing them to Stan Lee who wears them to a loud cheer from the fans

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 8y62N

Zack Ryder
Can you guys believe that? Not only did Stan Lee know my catchphrase which was awesome but I got to team with him to kick Dolph out of the building. Dolph thinks he can get his hands on this title but we need to show him that Zack Ryder is the only Internet Champion. Dolph can try all he wants but there is no way he’ll be able to derail the Ryder Revolution. He can only run because it’s only a matter of time before me and him are booked in a match and I get the chance to fist…..pump….his face!
Sorry broski’s but that’s all the time we have for this week, I hope you enjoyed the show. Don’t forget to like, favourite and comment on this video with your thoughts and also subscribe to my video channel to make sure you catch Z, True long island story before anyone else. And as always, like me on facebook!

A graphic showing the facebook URL appears at the bottom of the screen

Zack Ryder
Follow me on twitter!

The twitter URL appears at the bottom of the screen as the facebook link fades

Zack Ryder
Buy all the Zack Ryder merchandise only on XWLShop.com! Including this new Ryder T-shirt which is available online from Monday!

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 3NxUg

Zack holds up a shirt towards the camera as a URL to XWLShop.com shows underneath as the twitter link fades.

Zack Ryder
And as always broski’s….take care, spike your hair!
WOO WOO WOO, you know it!

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 ZoGMX

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1   Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:39 am

Stan lee ftw... Oh and Ryder is cool too, Nice job.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1   Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:19 am

Glad you're keeping these going as they were always a favorite of mine and your version didn't disappoint. You played Zack's parts well, the part where his dad came out in Morrison gear was funny and him going around Comic Con was pretty cool and it was sweet of him to share the experience with his fans. The shot at Ziggler with his action figures was funny too, and I definitely wasn't expecting him to show up which made things even better as I forgot about the hacking thing for a bit. The interaction between the two including teaming with Stan Lee to kick Dolph out of the building was great and I hope the concussion doesn't effect future editions of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1   Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z, True Long Island Story! Ep. 1
Page 1 of 1