Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Alicia Fox

Go down 
+3
Zander
Sam
TheFilthParade
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

I would like her thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Atleast we can say none of us were CANDICE MICHELLE RIGHT DAVID lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Dave wrote:
Austin
Adam
Gregg
Gaz
Me
You
Ash
Kyle (to an extent)
Bang
Sable
Even Zack

Have all done stuff as divas in the past year. I understand what you're trying to say but you're only offending others by not mentioning them. Especially since no offense some of them have been more active than you as Maryse. Understand you were busy but still.

I meant people who have been doing things fully throughout the passed year, not just recently, or previously. I mean, yeah I should have added Gaz and Red and perhaps a few others but as I've said about 4 times now, it wasn't the point I was trying to make. And despite that being a stupid point, it's not how I intended it.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 pm

I think it's just best we all forget this whole bit because obviously you didn't mean to offend anyone, but you have so we all just need to forget this happened and all be buddies again cheers

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:42 pm

Gazza wrote:
I just don't get why it matters if we've switched over the time. We've still remained active with the divas in the Diva division, if it was only You,Ash and David then they'd be no Diva Division to work from. Switching or not, there's been more than the 3 people with active Diva's over the past few years. David has switched Divas at points of the years but it doesn't mean it takes any thing away from the work he does with Divas. Same goes for Adam, Bang, Red etc.. basic the list David made.

I know it has, and it doesn't really matter because again, the point was stupid. But I was trying to give the idea that I haven't switched once over the coarse of time I've been here. And that I'm not going to switch a lot with having the option of 2 divas. I just grouped in Ash and David because they haven't switched either, it just came out completely wrong and I didn't mean it that way at all.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:43 pm

You guys forget about Z and his run as Victoria.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Sammi wrote:
Gazza wrote:
I just don't get why it matters if we've switched over the time. We've still remained active with the divas in the Diva division, if it was only You,Ash and David then they'd be no Diva Division to work from. Switching or not, there's been more than the 3 people with active Diva's over the past few years. David has switched Divas at points of the years but it doesn't mean it takes any thing away from the work he does with Divas. Same goes for Adam, Bang, Red etc.. basic the list David made.

I know it has, and it doesn't really matter because again, the point was stupid. But I was trying to give the idea that I haven't switched once over the coarse of time I've been here. And that I'm not going to switch a lot with having the option of 2 divas. I just grouped in Ash and David because they haven't switched either, it just came out completely wrong and I didn't mean it that way at all.

Now see THAT makes sense, but before it seemed like you were on about only a few certain active people with divas. But that makes sense, still since you don't want nor could handle two it was a stupid point to bring up probably Razz
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
You guys forget about Z and his run as Victoria.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:45 pm

I started a fight yeah!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Master ch33f wrote:
I started a fight yeah!

No.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:23 pm

Master ch33f wrote:
I started a fight yeah!

It wasn't a fight, it was a misunderstanding. The only thing you ever start are reasons for people to dislike you.
Back to top Go down
Man of pain
Jobber
Man of pain

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:05 pm

TheFoxyOne wrote:
Master ch33f wrote:
I started a fight yeah!

It wasn't a fight, it was a misunderstanding. The only thing you ever start are reasons for people to dislike you.

That is completely true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Alicia Fox
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2