Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Alicia Fox

Go down 
+3
Zander
Sam
TheFilthParade
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contract for Alicia Fox Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:19 pm

I would like her thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Nice contract.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Declined.

Reasons are obvious why after discussions in chat. You're only after her to annoy Sammi, which isn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:08 am

plain mischief: Thank you Gazza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Adam wrote:
Approved

Lies, she's on reserve shitdick. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:24 pm

Sammi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Approved

I'd like to reserve Maryse pls
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Adam wrote:
Sammi wrote:
Adam wrote:
Approved

I'd like to reserve Maryse pls

Declined, she's occupied. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Sammi wrote:

Well then tell McGillicutty to put it back in his pants, god damn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Adam wrote:
Sammi wrote:

Well then tell McGillicutty to put it back in his pants, god damn

lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Couldn't Sammi have 2 divas/1 superstar if she wanted? Same for anyone really?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Zander wrote:

I asked that before, but they said no. Forgot the reason really. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Sammi wrote:
Zander wrote:

I asked that before, but they said no. Forgot the reason really. Neutral

That's bullshit let her be Maryse and Fox, she likes being Divas, that's like us being allowed to be 2 divas and only 1 guy. Pointless really.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:33 pm

That's not a bad too and everyone's been bitching about the diva division recently.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:53 pm

We only allow one diva per person because there's only one title, there's so few divas to be as options anyways why decrease that by letting people be two? There are far more superstars to be just in the game alone, not including caws and such, I just don't see why we'd allow two divas for someone. Besides she said it herself she doesn't wanna be a Maryse CAW. That's why she's picking up Fox.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Dave wrote:
We only allow one diva per person because there's only one title, there's so few divas to be as options anyways why decrease that by letting people be two? There are far more superstars to be just in the game alone, not including caws and such, I just don't see why we'd allow two divas for someone. Besides she said it herself she doesn't wanna be a Maryse CAW. That's why she's picking up Fox.

Sure, but still it's not like there are loads of girls in this league anyway. Not to mention no one really does anything in the Divas Division except for you, Ash, and I. Sure there are a few others but it's always off and on. Plus, it's only one more diva, not everyone is given, or even wants this option. It's just a gender, and preference situation. I'm not saying I would absolutely take this offer of having two divas, but it'd be nice to know I have the option. I couldn't even make it with one superstar, much less manage two and my main role as a diva.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Sammi wrote:
Dave wrote:

Sure, but still it's not like there are loads of girls in this league anyway. Not to mention no one really does anything in the Divas Division except for you, Ash, and I. Sure there are a few others but it's always off and on. Plus, it's only one more diva, not everyone is given, or even wants this option. It's just a gender, and preference situation. I'm not saying I would absolutely take this offer of having two divas, but it'd be nice to know I have the option. I couldn't even make it with one superstar, much less manage two and my main role as a diva.

.. If you ignore the fact that there's plenty of Diva's doing it now, and that the likes of me and Red have had a active, promoing diva for way over a year.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Gazza wrote:
Sammi wrote:
Dave wrote:

.. If you ignore the fact that there's plenty of Diva's doing it now, and that the likes of me and Red have had a active, promoing diva for way over a year.

I said off and on, you and Red aren't always Divas. David Ash and I have been promoing and working as the same divas for over a year, that's all I was implying. I'm aware you guys are divas now, and doing good at it. And I'm sure you're going to keep them for a long time and do well as them, but it's just not what I was referring to.

Last edited by Sammi on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Sammi wrote:
Not to mention no one really does anything in the Divas Division except for you, Ash, and I.

Contract for Alicia Fox JihtJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Sammi wrote:

Judging from your first line it seems like you think you need to be female to choose a diva? I don't see how or why you think that.

Also, if you really think that there's only three active people in the divas division you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Sure, some others may change divas now and again, but there are way more than 3 active divas at any one time in this league. I promo every week with my diva when I'm active in this league, and so do others.

And I completely agree with what David said about the two diva thing. It's not like you're amazingly active with Maryse to justify you being two divas anyway.

Not arguing with you, just making sure you understand how stupid your comment is and people might be upset by your one-dimensional mindset.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:29 pm

LastChancery wrote:
Sammi wrote:

Judging from your first line it seems like you think you need to be female to choose a diva? I don't see how or why you think that.

Also, if you really think that there's only three active people in the divas division you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Sure, some others may change divas now and again, but there are way more than 3 active divas at any one time in this league. I promo every week with my diva when I'm active in this league, and so do others.

And I completely agree with what David said about the two diva thing. It's not like you're amazingly active with Maryse to justify you being two divas anyway.

Not arguing with you, just making sure you understand how stupid your comment is and people might be upset by your one-dimensional mindset.

And judging by my last line, you'd see I stated that if this option were going to be made available it'd make sense to be by gender, or preference. I'm not saying you have to be a girl to be a diva, that's completely untrue. And I clarified what exactly I meant in my last post. I didn't mean it like you guys aren't going to do anything, or even that you aren't. I just meant it as people who have remained the same divas for over a year now. It was supposed to go along with my Diva switches concept I meant to get across, but it came out wrong. Sorry if you thought I meant you were all inactive, I know you're not.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Sammi wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Sammi wrote:
Dave wrote:

I said off and on, you and Red aren't always Divas. David Ash and I have been promoing and working as the same divas for over a year, that's all I was implying. I'm aware you guys are divas now, and doing good at it. And I'm sure you're going to keep them for a long time and do well as them, but it's just not what I was referring to.

Over the past year, there's been like a month where I haven't had a promoing Diva, and that's when I was away for a month, same goes for Red. Other than that we've had a active promoing diva at all times.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Austin
Adam
Gregg
Gaz
Me
You
Ash
Kyle (to an extent)
Bang
Sable
Even Zack

Have all done stuff as divas in the past year. I understand what you're trying to say but you're only offending others by not mentioning them. Especially since no offense some of them have been more active than you as Maryse. Understand you were busy but still.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Gazza wrote:
Sammi wrote:
Gazza wrote:
Sammi wrote:
Dave wrote:

Over the past year, there's been like a month where I haven't had a promoing Diva, and that's when I was away for a month, same goes for Red. Other than that we've had a active promoing diva at all times.

I know you have, but you've changed Divas over that course of time. It was a stupid point that I shouldn't have bothered bringing up. My general idea is that I wouldn't change the divas I pick up, so it's not like I'd be hopping around the Divas roster, not giving anybody a chance. Anyway, as I said, stupid point.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:39 pm

I just don't get why it matters if we've switched over the time. We've still remained active with the divas in the Diva division, if it was only You,Ash and David then they'd be no Diva Division to work from. Switching or not, there's been more than the 3 people with active Diva's over the past few years. David has switched Divas at points of the years but it doesn't mean it takes any thing away from the work he does with Divas. Same goes for Adam, Bang, Red etc.. basic the list David made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Alicia Fox   Contract for Alicia Fox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Alicia Fox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next