Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

*WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

*WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Empty
PostSubject: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:43 pm

*WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Bio-randyorton_beard.jpg_original_crop_650x440

WWE.com is reporting that WWE Superstar Randy Orton has been suspended for 60 days.

Orton has failed the company's Wellness Policy for the second time in his career.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Despite this being old, it's still just as funny. Now I don't have to see boring Orton on my TV for 2 months!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Well, looks like the whole 'who will feud with Orton?' question has been answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:05 am

Isn't this his third strike?

No way would they fire him though.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:21 am

Yeah, he's really put the company in a tricky situation, there's no way they want to lose him but they had to make an example somehow.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:00 am

Orton's first drug violation back in 2006 was for steroid usage and he received a 30-day ban.

On April 4, 2006, Orton was suspended for sixty days for "unprofessional conduct." In July, Orton said his suspension resulted from smoking marijuana backstage.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:06 am

Bang wrote:
Orton's first drug violation back in 2006 was for steroid usage and he received a 30-day ban.

On April 4, 2006, Orton was suspended for sixty days for "unprofessional conduct." In July, Orton said his suspension resulted from smoking marijuana backstage.

I think this is his second under the wellness, he'd need to violate it once more.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:14 am

Zander wrote:
Bang wrote:

I think this is his second under the wellness, he'd need to violate it once more.

They the second one doesn't count as against wellness policy because it was weed. But that's just pathetic. I mean yeah he deserved to be suspended for it, but I don't get how smoking that is ok according to wellness policy, but smoking fake weed is a suspension.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:16 am

Bang wrote:
Zander wrote:
Bang wrote:

They the second one doesn't count as against wellness policy because it was weed. But that's just pathetic. I mean yeah he deserved to be suspended for it, but I don't get how smoking that is ok according to wellness policy, but smoking fake weed is a suspension.

Yeah, drugs are drugs as far as I'm concerned but as me and Adam were saying last night, after watching his DVD it's heart breaking to see him go back downhill after doing so well. He fought a real up hill battle and if he's gonna piss it all away then it's a real shame, he has amazing natural ability and the WWE needs him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*   *WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*WWE Suspends Main Event Superstar*
Page 1 of 1