Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE Live Event Official Thread

Go down 
+5
Jonguin
sdogg50c
TheFilthParade
Austin
Sam
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

WWE Live Event Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Well since i was bored i have decided to make a WWE Live Event Thread so that everyone in xwl can tell how many events or what specific events they have been to it should be interesting. For starters ill do me and pats's wwe live events.

House Shows:2

Smackdown Taping: None

RAW Taping: None

ECW Taping: none

NXT Taping: none

House Show Number 1 May 2008 Loveland Colorado Wrestlemanaia Revenge featuring Smackdown/ECW: Well considering i could not remember the date i remember me pats our parents our grnadpa and our friend went to this event in Loveland, Colroado which is our hometown and this was oour first wwe event we went to we got ground level seats. The first thing we remember is that Armando Estrata came out and dissed our hometown then we got pissed. After thaat the first match began it was for the tag titles between Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang vs Jomo and The miz for the titles. Jomo and Miz would retain and i remember us booing them little did we know miz would become a boss. The second match was Chavo Gurrero vs CM Punk. Beofre they began the match they choose a random kid to become Punk's manager and then the kid distracted Chavo then punk won. The Third match was MVp vs Matt Hardy for the US title now i remember Matt hardy coming so close to me i could touch his hand but then he ignored me and pats and gave the guys next to us hugs Mad then during the match MVP ripped a fan's sign tht said mvp wow he was an asshole back then. MVP then retained. Then it was Big Show vs Mark Henry now keep in mind by this point our parents were drunk and while mark henry came out they got this random black guy lifts me up on his shoulders and smack talks with henry. At that moment i was scared as fuck and he looked me right into his eyes and scared me to the point were i almost cried but then big show came out and then big show won the match so ever since then mark henry has become my favorite superstar on SD. Then the min event was Edge vs Undertaker for the WHC and then Undertaker retained nothing really special happended in that match so it was meh Neutral.

House Show #2

Date: October 16, 2010.

Well now we skip by two years and by his point Nexus was at the peak of it being boss but anyway i was a sheamus fan and i still am and pats is a huge Barrett/Nexus fan so we eventually go down to denver with our parents our grandpa and one other friend we soon meet another friend there also. But anyways our seats were not as good as last time but we could still see the ring. The first match was R-Truth vs Justin Gabriel R-truth came out doing his then what's up and then we marked out when he said "What's Up Denver!" so anyway all of the nexus come out as R-Truth puts gabriel over then he gets attacked. Then Barrett says that he will beat Orton for the WWE Title and make history then go into Bragging Rights as a boss.

Then iit was Santino and Koslov and Meline vs Mcintyre Rhodes and Laycool in a dance off here is the video of it

troll

Then it was Sheamus vs Jomo and i screamed so loud and i had my sheamus shirt and everyone was saying "sit your ass down kid" but then later in the match when sheamus was going for the celtic cross and he looked at me then he won the match Very Happy

After that it was Kane vs Undertaker in a rocky mountain street brawl and undertaker won here is a video of it.

Then the main event was wade barrett vs randy orton for the WWE title orton won but here is another video Very Happy

P.S NONE of those videos were recorded by me or pats fyi

So iff anybody can post their live event experiences that would be great also me and pats got tickets to a house show in Denver Co for october 7th Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 pm

This is the longest thing I've ever seen you write, and it's not even a promo :/
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:36 pm

SoZ wrote:
This is the longest thing I've ever seen you write, and it's not even a promo :/

Sadly, you just might be right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:38 pm

hey remember this is about live events guys it's not about dissing us
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Pats wrote:

WWE Live Event Official Thread MQZvv

But to keep on topic and not get in trouble...

2 Live Smackdown Shows
1 Live Raw Show
3 House Shows (All Three Were Supershows)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Vice wrote:
Pats wrote:

WWE Live Event Official Thread MQZvv

But to keep on topic and not get in trouble...

2 Live Smackdown Shows
1 Live Raw Show
3 House Shows (All Three Were Supershows)

are u gonna go to TLC since it's in Baltimore?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:26 pm

I went to Armageddon '05, I went to RAW January 31, 2010. And I went to a SmackDown a few years back, not sure when it quite was, but Chris Benoit was there (I don't quite remember this, but he was either WHC, or a WHC contender, might've been a dark match for the WHC) so I know it was prior to 2007 at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:35 pm

I've been to 3 WWE house shows, and 1 TNA.

And I'm going to the Smackdown World Tour in November.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:41 pm

House Shows: Loads

Smackdown Taping: 1

RAW Taping: 2

ECW Taping: none

NXT Taping: 1

Went to the Raw/SD/NXT/Superstars taping November last year, going again in November to them this year.

Been to load of House shows over time, used to go everytime they came over so that adds up to a fair few hows. Plus, Been to TNA Houseshow.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:20 pm

1x RAW taping 2008

2x Smackdown taping 2007/2008

2x ECW taping 2007/2008

1x Smackdown house show

1x ECW house show

all wm revenge tours

wrestlemania 24 (if u look as JBL leaves u see my england flag)

1x TNA house show maximum impact 2009

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:23 pm

WWF @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - October 30, 1999

Royal Rumble 00 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - January 23, 2000

WWF @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - March 24, 2001

Survivor Series 02 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - November 17, 2002

WWE @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - June 23, 2003 (Kane unmasks)

WrestleMania XX - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - March 14, 2004

WWE @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - September 11, 2006 (Trish's last match on Raw)

Royal Rumble 08 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - January 27, 2008

WWE @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - November 16, 2009 (DX vs. Jerishow vs. Undertaker and John Cena)

WWE (Smackdown!) @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - September 25, 2010 (Bret Hart Appreciation Night)

Survivor Series 2011 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - November 20, 2011 (Just got my tickets.

Oh yeah, those are just the shows I've been to at MSG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Penguin wrote:
WWF @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - October 30, 1999

Royal Rumble 00 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - January 23, 2000

WWF @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - March 24, 2001

Survivor Series 02 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - November 17, 2002

WWE @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - June 23, 2003 (Kane unmasks)

WrestleMania XX - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - March 14, 2004

WWE @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - September 11, 2006 (Trish's last match on Raw)

Royal Rumble 08 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - January 27, 2008

WWE @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - November 16, 2009 (DX vs. Jerishow vs. Undertaker and John Cena)

WWE (Smackdown!) @ New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - September 25, 2010 (Bret Hart Appreciation Night)

Survivor Series 2011 - New York City, NY - Madison Square Garden - November 20, 2011 (Just got my tickets.

Oh yeah, those are just the shows I've been to at MSG.

BAH GAWD ur the luckiest or most rich person i know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm

House Shows- 1 RAW, 1 SD/ ECW

TV Tapings:
RAW: 1
Smackdown: 1
NXT: 1
Superstars: 2
TNA: 1

Plan on going to more soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:27 pm

CoolPIMP69 wrote:

Plan on going to more soon...
Same, next time I head out to Florida I'll probably go to TNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Nice idea with the Live Events thread..

I never went to a Pro Wrestling Event in my life though lol. Here in Farfield County NO ONE watches or even knows about WWE, most people who live here thinks it's just "a stupid fake show for rednecks" (quote from my friend), tbh I used to too besides the redneck part but have been proved wrong obviously and am now a fan Razz Only found out about WWE and have been watching since like November of 2010 though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 pm

Jerry wrote:

I never went to a Pro Wrestling Event in my life though lol. Here in Farfield County NO ONE watches or even knows about WWE, most people who live here thinks it's just "a stupid fake show for rednecks" (quote from my friend), tbh I used to too besides the redneck part but have been proved wrong obviously and am now a fan Razz Only found out about WWE and have been watching since like November of 2010 though.

only since NOVEMBER affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 pm

ok question to everyone would u rather

A. get cheap seats for a really good Raw

B. get front row seats for a bad ppv

C. get Cheap Seats for the best SD ever

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 pm

B. C'mon, its a PPV
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:11 pm

CoolPIMP69 wrote:
B. C'mon, its a PPV

yeah but im talking Capitol Punishment or worse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Pats wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Well I'm about the same Razz I didn't really like or follow it until June 2010. I went to Armageddon 05 only cause my uncle got the tickets and I was pretty little then so I just went anyways Razz. I did watch in April WWE though, because I remember the RAW HBK left on, but I only watched every couple weeks. The first RAW that started me watching weekly was the one Batista left at though. Since then though, I went back and DL'd a whole year of 2002 WWE in Torrents to watch that Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Pats wrote:
ok question to everyone would u rather

A. get cheap seats for a really good Raw

B. get front row seats for a bad ppv

C. get Cheap Seats for the best SD ever

Definetly not B, that's a big waste of money for nothing imo. I'd say A. Because I don't follow SD atm Embarassed but if I did, I'd say either A or C Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:18 pm

RCP wrote:
Pats wrote:
Jerry wrote:

Well I'm about the same Razz I didn't really like or follow it until June 2010. I went to Armageddon 05 only cause my uncle got the tickets and I was pretty little then so I just went anyways Razz. I did watch in April WWE though, because I remember the RAW HBK left on, but I only watched every couple weeks. The first RAW that started me watching weekly was the one Batista left at though. Since then though, I went back and DL'd a whole year of 2002 WWE in Torrents to watch that Razz.

yeah it's ironic how in wrestling the best and only way to understand the present is to learn about the past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:35 pm

Pats wrote:
RCP wrote:
Pats wrote:
Jerry wrote:

yeah it's ironic how in wrestling the best and only way to understand the present is to learn about the past

Yeah I legit didn't even hear about Pro Wrestling or WWE, like didn't know it even existed till November.. all the stuff ik is from watching 10000 of YT vids lol
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:46 am

Iv'e been to one House show (Smackdown November 2010)

That was an awesome show Main event was Big Show vs Kane for the WHC Ending in DQ with the Nexus

And I was at TNA Hardcore Justice 2011

That was fucking Horrible but at least I got in free....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 am

hey guys im going to a house show on Friday and i need Sign Ideas i already thought of one that said "U Mad Bro? troll but i need more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Live Event Official Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next