Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

WWE Live Event Official Thread

Go down 
+5
Jonguin
sdogg50c
TheFilthParade
Austin
Sam
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well since i was bored i have decided to make a WWE Live Event Thread so that everyone in xwl can tell how many events or what specific events they have been to it should be interesting. For starters ill do me and pats's wwe live events.

House Shows:2

Smackdown Taping: None

RAW Taping: None

ECW Taping: none

NXT Taping: none

House Show Number 1 May 2008 Loveland Colorado Wrestlemanaia Revenge featuring Smackdown/ECW: Well considering i could not remember the date i remember me pats our parents our grnadpa and our friend went to this event in Loveland, Colroado which is our hometown and this was oour first wwe event we went to we got ground level seats. The first thing we remember is that Armando Estrata came out and dissed our hometown then we got pissed. After thaat the first match began it was for the tag titles between Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang vs Jomo and The miz for the titles. Jomo and Miz would retain and i remember us booing them little did we know miz would become a boss. The second match was Chavo Gurrero vs CM Punk. Beofre they began the match they choose a random kid to become Punk's manager and then the kid distracted Chavo then punk won. The Third match was MVp vs Matt Hardy for the US title now i remember Matt hardy coming so close to me i could touch his hand but then he ignored me and pats and gave the guys next to us hugs Mad then during the match MVP ripped a fan's sign tht said mvp wow he was an asshole back then. MVP then retained. Then it was Big Show vs Mark Henry now keep in mind by this point our parents were drunk and while mark henry came out they got this random black guy lifts me up on his shoulders and smack talks with henry. At that moment i was scared as fuck and he looked me right into his eyes and scared me to the point were i almost cried but then big show came out and then big show won the match so ever since then mark henry has become my favorite superstar on SD. Then the min event was Edge vs Undertaker for the WHC and then Undertaker retained nothing really special happended in that match so it was meh Neutral.

House Show #2

Date: October 16, 2010.

Well now we skip by two years and by his point Nexus was at the peak of it being boss but anyway i was a sheamus fan and i still am and pats is a huge Barrett/Nexus fan so we eventually go down to denver with our parents our grandpa and one other friend we soon meet another friend there also. But anyways our seats were not as good as last time but we could still see the ring. The first match was R-Truth vs Justin Gabriel R-truth came out doing his then what's up and then we marked out when he said "What's Up Denver!" so anyway all of the nexus come out as R-Truth puts gabriel over then he gets attacked. Then Barrett says that he will beat Orton for the WWE Title and make history then go into Bragging Rights as a boss.

Then iit was Santino and Koslov and Meline vs Mcintyre Rhodes and Laycool in a dance off here is the video of it

troll

Then it was Sheamus vs Jomo and i screamed so loud and i had my sheamus shirt and everyone was saying "sit your ass down kid" but then later in the match when sheamus was going for the celtic cross and he looked at me then he won the match Very Happy

After that it was Kane vs Undertaker in a rocky mountain street brawl and undertaker won here is a video of it.

Then the main event was wade barrett vs randy orton for the WWE title orton won but here is another video Very Happy

P.S NONE of those videos were recorded by me or pats fyi

So iff anybody can post their live event experiences that would be great also me and pats got tickets to a house show in Denver Co for october 7th Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Bring a sign that says The Guy In Back of Me Can't See. TBH
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:54 pm

RCP wrote:
Bring a sign that says The Guy In Back of Me Can't See. TBH

the guy in back of me?
that makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:55 pm

RCP, go to school hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:56 pm

srsrly guys i need ideas the house show's on Friday and tommororw im gonna make em u guys need to give me some ideas
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:58 am

Pats wrote:
srsrly guys i need ideas the house show's on Friday and tommororw im gonna make em u guys need to give me some ideas

"French Kiss Me Maryse" mischief even tho she probably won't be there Sad

or "BOOM BOOM BOOM" or "Take Care Flip Your Hair"

idk, any of those will do really Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:10 am

Pats wrote:

Ryder 4 COO
Raw is Ryder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Bring one about TNA to troll WWE lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 pm

i need WAY more ideas guys srsly help me out
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:43 pm

RCP wrote:
Bring one about TNA to troll WWE lol
And get it taken off you, smart move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 am

WWE House Show Review: im gonna review the house show i went to and some other stuff

Backstory: before i begin i want to explain something EPIC that happened before the show. So we get into Denver and we're super hungry and looking for a restaurant but we can't find one so we decide to just pull into Denny's to eat. So we get in there there's practically no one there we sit down order and then 5 mins later we realize that 2 booths away David Otunga and Michael Migillicutty are eating and texting. yeah they were in DENNY'S anyway we got autographs and pictures and it was BOSS. Now on to the show

Drew Mcintyre vs. Zack Ryder

Zack Ryder came out with his camera and i think i might be on Z True Long Island Story ftw

Ryder then beats Mcintyre

Primo vs. Mason Ryan

uh.... this is the part where we go get our shirts and stuff i got a CM Punk shirt and a Broski headband ftw

Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison for the United States Title

this was an awesome match back and forth but as always Ziggles picks up the win

Dumb Dance Off

yeah this new diva comes out picks 4 random people out of the crowd and they do a dance off yea it was stupid

Air Boom vs. Mctunga
Air Boom squashes them but Mctunga is cool irl

Eve vs. Beth Phoenix for the Divas Title

this was a good Divas match and Eve is from Denver and that was cool but Beth picked up the win

John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Title

Cena and Del Rio battle back and forth then Miz and Truth come out causing a double DQ Air Boom come out and own them we then shake hands with Air Boom and go home happy. This whole day was boss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:13 am

you met David Otunga?

jelly WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lsqah1l7Cy1qfzhnw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Adam wrote:
you met David Otunga?

jelly WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_lsqah1l7Cy1qfzhnw

and Migillicutty troll
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Thinking about bringing a sign with Nash's crazy face on it to SS.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Penguin wrote:
Thinking about bringing a sign with Nash's crazy face on it to SS.

Take an XWL sign tbh with all of our names printed on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:53 pm

DO IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Live Event Official Thread   WWE Live Event Official Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE Live Event Official Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2