Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012

Go down 
+10
TheKrzyOne
Shug
Jiggas
MicksterG951
Zander
Bang
Sable
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 NlaKH

Live From - Memphis, Tennessee

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena For Matches - Clash Of The Champions

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 OR6Q9XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 8z9BE
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Austin Aries

15 Min Ironman Match

XWL 15 Title

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 VZRPt

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Q8dMwXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 GUnhF
AJ Styles Vs Joey Ryan (C)

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 K7AUlXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 RiKQx
Alex Shelley Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Divas Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 9UkorXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 ENSvb
Kaitlyn Vs Michelle McCool

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Xtremetitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 UYua3XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Edoln
Kassius Ohno Vs Zack Ryder (C)

No Holds Barred Street Fight

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 XYD1mXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 SyeCx
Alex Riley Vs Kane

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 9TVgEXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 AjvAV
Alberto Del Rio Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

If Triple H loses he will be fired.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 HsneBXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 QiWlD
Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 E8c02cc4ba28

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 CQBjPXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 F3Kzm
Christian Vs Davey Richards (C)

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 FTmyZXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Edoln
Cody Rhodes Vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 XSqndXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 MWykX
Randy Orton Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 VM9hhXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 FakjG
Daniel Bryan Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 XmSYJXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 DO617XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 NeFUR
John Cena Vs CM Punk Vs The Rock

Normal Match

Divas Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 19bb7ce5edd0

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 0FTWnXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 0tP5Z
Eve Torres Vs Layla El (C)

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Worldtitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 XwRHlXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Azg8s
Michael McGillicutty Vs Ted DiBiase Jr. (C)

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:38 pm

How can Bob Orton be back? Wade killed him off ages ago plain mischief:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Gazza wrote:
How can Bob Orton be back? Wade killed him off ages ago plain mischief:

/ban Bob Orton
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:27 am

[Unforgiven returns from a commercial break and we're taken to a locker room backstage where Ted DiBiase is shown stepping out of the bathroom drying his face with a towel when something he sees causes him to suddenly tense up.]

{Ted DiBiase}
What are you doing here?

[The camera zooms out we can get a full look at the room and there's a surprise when we see...

Chavo Guerrero!]

[Chavo, who's sitting on a chair, has DiBiase's World Championship laying in his lap. It's almost as if the Mexican Warrior didn't hear Ted because he's still staring at the title intently as blood from his forehead drips onto it and pools on its golden surface.]

{Ted DiBiase}
I asked you a question, now I want an answer.

[Ted walks to the front of the Chavo takes him by the throat with both hands and pulls him out of the chair. ]

{Ted DiBiase}
Answer me, dammit!

[Chavo manages to hang onto the belt before it falls but it's DiBiase who has his full attention now as the two men stare each other down until Chavo finally begins to grin. DiBiase however still stares at him with a look that could kill before he to starts to smile. He lets go of Chavo, dusts off his shoulders with his hand and returns Chavo's grin with a smirk as he backs away.]

{Ted DiBiase}
I like you Chavo, so I'm going to make the choice yours, you can hand over my title, or I can take it from you.

[Chavo looks down at the title in his hands and then back at Ted.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Congrats on making it to the top... now let's see how long you stay there.

[Chavo shoves the belt into Ted smearing blood all over his chest and Ted looks down in disgust and then back over at Chavo who's on his way out of the room.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to.

[The cameraman follows Chavo as he walks down the hallway to Vickie Guerrero’s office and he begins knocking, or rather pounding, on the door and Vickie begins talking as she answers the door without even checking first to see who it is.]

{Vickie Guerrero}
What do you want Chavo?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
What do I want? It’s almost as if you didn’t see what happened out there.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Of course I saw what happened out there but what do you want me to do about it?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I want you to take Kash out from wherever you’re hiding him in your office and send him my way.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Excuse me? You think I had something to do with Kash coming back?

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Hmm, I pester you about Alberto Del Rio, so you go and find your old buddy to come teach me a lesson, that seems legit.

{Vickie Guerrero}
It seems like you’re upset for losing to Del Rio and embarrassed that Kash blindsided you. How else can you explain where you’ve been sulking since your match.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Where was isn’t what’s important and I’m not upset that Del Rio ambushed me only to sneak away with the victory and the end of the night Kash is going to be the only one feeling embarrassed.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Oh Chavo, don’t tell me--

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Because if you’re not going to tell me--

{Vickie Guerrero}
you’re going after Kash in--

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
where Kash is, then I’ll find him myself no--

{Vickie Guerrero}
the condition you’re in now. I mean look at--

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
matter how I feel, I’m always ready for a fight and--

{Vickie Guerrero}
you! You’re bleeding, you can barely move your arm--

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Kash is going to regret not walking away when I gave him--

{Vickie Guerrero}
yet you think you can take on Kash who hasn’t been through--

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
the chance to at Bad Blood. Well I won’t give him another--

{Vickie Guerrero}
half of what you have physically and mentally so it’s--

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
chance because the next time I see him will be the last time--

{Vickie Guerrero}
best for you to just go home and heal up.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
he thinks he can get away with what he did.

[The phone on Vickie’s desk rings and Vickie and Chavo look at it then back at each other.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Should probably get that it could be somebody important.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Ugh!.... Don’t go anywhere.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Fine, I won’t.

{Vickie Guerrero}
Good.

[Vickie scurries into her office to get the phone and as soon as she does Chavo closes her door with Vickie inside and moves as fast as he can down the hall.]

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Tue May 29, 2012 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adam was making fun of me.)
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:18 am

Brock Lesnar/Triple H Hype Up
Although this was a nice way to freshen up everyone’s memory (not mine ‘cause I was here from the start <3) I do hope it’s not a sub for a joint seg (assuming they’re both be in the arena) ‘cause I was really looking forward to that at the PPV.

Johnny Curtis and friends
Nice little seg here to further along Curtis’ quest for a contract and it’s great that someone else is gonna use Vickie and not insult her (Curtis seems like too klassy a guy). Everyone’s little lines were great in this and nice job kinds bringing back up the history between Cody and Mick and having Teddy mock Cody for the way Zack’s been getting the best, the best, the best, the best of him.

Maxine
This promo almost makes up for the disappoint I felt when you didn’t do anything with her last week. Her reasoning for being away was one I wasn’t expecting and it’s great that you didn’t skip a beat with her as she still had her attitude and she’s still out to prove herself like Madison and Layla without having to prance around in skimpy outfits. That bit with the match left me interested to see if we get another Maxine appearance on the show, so we’ll see how that goes.

Randy Orton
Was hoping for something with Taker but then I ended up loving the dynamic adding Orton created. Orton acting all fatherly and trying to get Orton to realize what he’s gotten himself into but then Orton still brushing him off as if he already has this match won was a nice way to stay true to the way you’ve been building him up throughout this feud. Win or lose, nobody can say that Orton’s still soft after taking on The Deadman head on.

Kassius Ohno
Seeing the way Kassius kind of changed his outlook on the way he should be handling his career was a good read. That fact that he’s now all about himself and his message to the people who try to test him was a nice way to show the type of guy you want him to be from here on out. Looking forward to seeing what you do with his character from here on out.

Daniel Bryan/Michael McGillicutty
Enjoyed the transition from humorous to serious and the convo between DBry and McGillicuttyl was a fun read as it really felt like two guys just shooting the breeze backstage. Cool to see that things haven’t soured between them since their match and that they’re both proud of the other for being one step away from champions. Also, this wouldn’t be a DBry or McGillicutty promo without the shots at Mitch and they made the promo even more enjoyable to read.

Kevin Steen
There was really only two ways you could do this, and I’m glad you choose what you did because I’m hoping to see Steen raise some hell sooner rather than later.

Austin Aries
Love how Aries just took over what was supposed to be an interview and then shut down Val when she tried to call him out on his eye poking shenanigans. Also, how Aries spent the promo putting down Zeke and claiming that he’s not the one with the advantage despite what you may have thought was great as was the way he gave the history of the people he’s gone toe to toe with and survived to tell the tell. Great read from start to finish and it’s good to Aries back on the mic again.

Mr. Anderson
I gotta say….. wait… this looks kind of familiar plain mischief:
Enjoyed reading it and I liked how you’re having Anderson toe the line between heel and face with his determination to say whatever he wants when he wants and be an asshole to whoever he feels like. Him bringing up his title history was nice because it showed that he isn’t all talk and that he’s more than able to achieve the things that he wants to in XWL. The promo was a good read and you captured the type of guy Anderson is well. Now all you need is some gum and you’re good to go. Also, in the beginning you accidently spelt center ‘centre’ but I'll let that slide.

Thanks for the review btw Adam. XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 IXtoN
I'll do the same for your Ambrose/Taylor stuff when you post them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:15 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I'll do the same for your Ambrose/Taylor stuff when you post them.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 7rmFK

[Austin Aries Interview]

Right off the bat I knew you'd talk about how Aries has the mind and doesn't need strength over Zeke. The first paragraph shows that you can promo well as Aries because it's flat out smart along with a guarantee of seeing the best wrestling when he's out in the ring. Talking about the toughest and bringing up Nigel was nice to see, it shows that Aries knows a lot of people who have been through hell in wrestling. Saying that Zeke infact has the bigger challenge tonight was a bold statement but it works for Aries' ego. The closing paragraph was a strong one, looking forward to seeing how the match pans out. Top notch shizzle as usual.

[Favourite Line]

"When talking about the toughest, you do not talk about Ezekiel Jackson but you damn better talk about Nigel McGuinness."

[Kamikaze Ken]

Straight to the point as to why he's back and I liked the reasoning, he's just here to be an asshole. He wants to out-do all of the other assholes in XWL. Going between heel and face is just like him since he's usually a tweener talking about how nice guys finish last. I was curious as to how he exactly came back and Foley ringing him up is good for an explanation. I like how you brought up how people may not know he was a former IC champion because that run wasn't the most exciting. I like how the last paragraph made a really big deal out of his return, really good promo as I'd expect from you. Hopefully you keep him (lol look who's talking)

[Favourite Line]

"I'm not here to make friends, .. I'm simply here to make history."

[Chavo stuff]

The start of the promo was a bit tainted because it's obvious Ted just took a huge dump in the bathroom. The image of a bloody Chavo holding Ted's title as the blood drips into it is very creepy. The little confrontation there was interesting, I wonder if it'll lead to more between them. The Vickie and Chavo bit was ruined by you saying "that's seems legit" smh, and you think Gaz makes bad mistakes. The double conversation was a mindfuck to read but it was cool, Chavo getting away from Vickie once the phone rings made me happy because I wanna see him find Kash and fuck him up plain mischief: Good promo to continue Chavo's journey for the night.

[Favourite Line]

"that’s seems legit."
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:04 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Also, in the beginning you accidently spelt center ‘centre’ but I'll let that slide.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_m2ykppDOYd1r4vt0r
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:08 pm

*Unforgiven returns from a hype video for the Alex Shelley vs Chris Jericho match that takes place later tonight and is taken backstage where and interviewer is standing by with the former XWL 15 Champion, AJ Styles.*

{Interviewer}
Allow me to introduce my guest at this time, “The Phenomenal One” AJ Styles. This past week on Breakdown, you went one on one with your rival, Joey Ryan, for the XWL 15 Championship. Long story short, after fifteen minutes of back and forth action, you were ultimately defeated with the score being four to three. Would you mind telling us your thoughts on the match?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 8lR1E

{AJ Styles}
You know, after being in this business as long as I have, you have your ups and your downs, you have your good days and your bad days. After coming close to championship gold so many times before, I finally did. Granted, I didn't earn the medal like I wanted, a championship is a championship. I was finally on top of the world and I had finally gotten that chip off my shoulder. Then I end up losing my newly won championship on my first defense. Do you know what that feels like?

{Interviewer}
No, I don't AJ.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 M6ETo

{AJ Styles}
It's like waiting in line at the movies then you finally make it to the front of said line and you get the final ticket. You're ecstatic and want to chant “YES!” repeatedly like some sort of vegan then when you enter the theater, you realize the movie sucks and you regret ever wasting money on it, that's how I feel. I've had a few opportunities to win a championship here in XWL but it never really amounted to anything. After being fired at last years Digital Decision Pay-Per-View, I spent all of my time trying to find myself, I spent all of my time in the shadows, I spent all of my time on the outside looking in and you know where that got me? Absolutely nowhere. So I came back to what made me into what I am today, I came back to what I do best, being a professional wrestler. Upon returning, myself and Frankie Kazarian formed Fortune, a team that took on anybody and everybody in our way. That all changed when Joey decided to attack me from behind and put me on the shelf then did the same to Kazarian. Then on Breakdown, he slaps me across the face and takes my championship. Tonight I have been granted a rematch and I will win my championship back.

{Interviewer}
You seem so sure of yourself and I hate to destroy your confidence but have you come to the realization that you might not come out victorious?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Kz7Ll

{AJ Styles}
Fortunately, I have. On Breakdown, I took one chance too many and it cost me the match, I will not make the same mistake again. The way I see it, after the night is over, my career has two paths it could take, I could regain the XWL 15 Championship or I could fall to defeat again. Whatever happens tonight will determine my future in this company, either I will climb to the mountain top or I will get kicked off. Sadly, there's no middle ground, either you win or you lose. What ever the outcome may be, I will be ready for the worst.

*AJ walks off camera as Unforgiven fades to a video package for the Intercontinental Championship match between Davey Richards and Christian.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Adam wrote:
[Kassius Ohno mad as fuck]

I lol'd at the opening action to your promo, don't underrated your own work. You can promo well when you continuously promo. I liked the attitude of Ohno at the start of the promo by admitting straight up that he lost. And how the old him would've probably just ranted about losing the match. The paragraph talking about maybes in wrestling was a good read, Ohno wants definites. Going on about how you shouldn't have challenged for a title like that, and all you need is your elbows and mind was a really good point for his character. I really enjoyed reading this promo as a big Ohno fan, but the question is are you going to keep promo'ing as him or lose interest again?

[Favourite Line]

"All I need are my elbows, my mind, and my God-given talent."

My main problem is I run out of material once I really get going, which is what happened last time before I got fired Sad Thanks for the review though, and I really liked writing that line. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm

[AJ Styles Intervoo]

I've enjoyed the little feud going on between AJ and Joey, contrasting characters that have made this interesting. AJ really got over how much the win meant to him and how much he wants that win back after it was taken from him. I liked the comparison for explaining how the loss feels to him. When you summed it up like that, AJ's had more history in the past while than I thought. AJ seems to be in the right mindset for a victory but I'm not sure if Joey Ryan will let that happen so easy, solid promo.

[Favourite Line]

"You're ecstatic and want to chant “YES!” repeatedly like some sort of vegan."
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:47 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 CHXwr
[Jeremy Borash]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome back to Unforigven! We've had an action packed night for your so far, but it doesn't end there. Later Tonight we will have the World Heavyweight Championship match Between Ted Dib...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 OxVsf
*Anderson obnoxiously interrupts JB by making a loud fart noise with his hands.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 OujzS
[Mr.Anderson]
Come on,JB... We've worked together for what? 2 Years? You know me better than that... You don't start my interview by talking about other people. Especially not someone like Ted DiBiase.. I'd give you the chance to start over, but we both know it doesn't get much better than this, So allow me to do it for you. Ladies and Gentlemen, at this time.. Please welcome the returning MISTERRRRR ANDERRRRRRRRSONNNN. See JB, That is how it's done... Now you give it a try.

[JB]
Ladies and Gentlemen, Joining.....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 OxVsf
*Anderson once again interrupts JB by making a loud fart noise with his hands.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 F5m0S
[Mr.Anderson]
It's okay, JB.. I know what you're going to ask me. You're going to ask me how it feels to be back right? Well, It feels great to be back, because I was born to do this. You know me well enough, to know that when I'm stood out there with the millions of XWL fans hanging on my every word.. that I am doing what I do best. Then.. You're going to ask my what my goals are now I'm back, Right?

[JB]
Well Actually...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 0ImMb
[Mr.Anderson]
I'm pretty good at this interviewing stuff,aren't I? Now that I'm back, Like I told everybody.. This Asshole is going straight to the top. I've been back and forth for far to long. So now, I'm back to finally show the entire XWL Universe exactly what Mr.Anderson is capable of. It's my time to shine, and it all started tonight. You are now part of history, JB.. Because in a few months when I become a XWL Champion you can open up your twitter page, and you can tweet about how you was here interviewing me when I returned. You can be proud of standing here with the future of XWL... Mr.Anderson......

[JB]
Back to Ring.....

*JB Is then once again cut off*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 JW6tq
[Mr.Anderson]
ANNNNNDERRRRRRRRRSONNNNNNNNN!

*Unforgiven cuts back to Ringside*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm

XWL's quickly cuts backstage where some unexpected developments have taken place and Bob Orton is laid out cold on the floor as Randy Orton stands over him...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_098

EMT's and workers arrive on the scene to aid Bob Orton...

[EMT]
What in the name of god happened here?

[Randy Orton]
He was attacked...Make sure he gets to a hospital.

[EMT]
What? Randy?! Where are you going!

But it's too late, Randy Orton has turned around and walked straight out of the room leaving his father as he clearly has some business to attend too

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_094

[JR]
Is Randy really gonna just leave his dad there?

[King]
He's on a mission, I wouldn't want to be whoever did this, Orton seems to be on a hunt!

[JR]
I don't know King, he just looks plain unstable to me, he's twitching and talking to himself.

[Cole]
He's unstable? Thanks for that brand new insight Jim!

A random worker in the hall then suddenly stops Orton...

[Worker]
Hey! Slow down big fella...are you okay?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_091

[Randy Orton]
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!

Orton then storms down the hall further before barging into the camera man causing the picture to cut out as XWL fades to the next segment...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:47 pm

(Yeah, so Cesaro has yet to cut an in-ring promo so I gathered some pics form WWE'12. Sorry if anyone is bothered by it.)

*Music begins to play as a raven haired beauty walks out onto the stage.*

-Jim Ross-
"Well King, this is the lovely Aksana. She is from the country of Lithuania."

-Jerry Lawler-
"I think i just found my 4th wife JR!"

*Aksana begins to speak as the theme song of Antonio Cesaro begins to play.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Aksanaintroduction

-Aksana-
"Making his way to the ring, Antonio Cesaro!"

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 35840494

*Both Antonio and Aksana walk down to the ring. Just before Aksana enters, Antonio tells her to stay outside the ring. He walks up the ramp and call for a microphone. He places the mic near his mouth and begins to speak.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 49896278

-Antonio Cesaro-
"Well.. Well.. Well. It looks as if management has decided not to book me tonight. And why you might be asking? It's very, very simple. They did not book me...because I am not one of them."

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 29913998

-Antonio Cesaro-
"A cheating....lying....scumbag American. Tonight, in the disgusting city of Memphis, was the night I was supposed to leave an impact. But that apparently is not the case. Because NOW I have to wait until Breakdown!"

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 17791355

-Antonio Cesaro-
"So instead, I have decided to show you all what class really is. I have been showing class the moment I walked through that curtain this evening. All along I have been gracing you all with my wonderful presence. Even tho..."

*The Memphis crowd is booing loudly now.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 13407209

-Antonio Cesaro-
"Even though none of you filthy inbred Americans deserve to witness such...such elegance. Ha ha, now I know Breakdown is a terrible show, but at least have the decency to watch it for me. Watch it for my amazing in-ring ability. I understand just how boring it must be to be forced to watch useless scrubs like Edge, Kevin Steen, and that lame Bourne guy. Now that I think about it, XWL as a whole is boring. I mean who wants to watch Ted DiBiase run around with the XWL title around his waste."

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 30578546

-Antonio Cesaro-
"Let's face it, the man is nothing more than a paper champion. Tonight, when Michael McGillicutty defeats Ted DiBiase for the World Title, you better believe that I will be one of the first people to shake his hand. DiBiase is just like each and every one of you. Ignorant. Ignorant to the fact that Switzerland is taking over and none of you even know. Ignorant to the fact that soon it will be me taking over."

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 49896278

-Antonio Cesaro-
"You know what since I'm in the mood to fight. How about this. To anyone in the back who actually believes they can beat me. I am issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back. ANYONE."

*Just then a local competitor without a theme song and a referee make it down the ramp and into the ring. Cesaro takes off his jacket. The referee calls for the match to begin. Cesaro poses in the corner and dares the local competitor to charge at him. The local competitor charges. Cesaro grabs him and throws him into the air.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Jobn

*As the local competitor comes back down, Antonio throws a huge European Uppercut sending the local competitor to the mat gasping for air.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Job2i

*Cesaro just connected with his signature move, "Swiss Death". Cesaro covers the local competitor for the pin.*

*Cesaro stands in the middle of the ring and raises both hands in victory. Meanwhile the referee is attending to the local competitor.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Job3

*Aksana enters the ring and hands Cesaro a microphone, Cesaro only has 2 words to say.*

-Antonio Cesaro-
"HAIL CESARO!"

*The two head toward the back as we transition to the next segment/match of the evening.*
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:12 pm

*As Unforgiven continues Kevin Kelly is stood by backstage*

Kevin Kelly: Ladies and Gentlemen what a night it is tonight at Unforgiven, and so many great matches are still to happen later tonight but few with the history as this one. That of course being the mentor Shawn Michaels vs. the student Daniel Bryan. It started on the Breakdown supershow when Shawn defended his United States championship against newly drafted Breakdown superstar Daniel Bryan which ended when the champion got himself intentionally disqualified when he struck Daniel Bryan with a chair. Only the find out he himself had also been drafted to Breakdown, and his new general manager Mick Foley quickly acted in booking a rematch for tonight, and stated if Shawn Michaels is disqualified or counted out he will lose his championship. Then following a Daniel Bryan assault following a tough loss to the Rated R Superstar Edge, Mick Foley decided that should either man touch the other they will forfeit the match and should Shawn of been the one to attack Daniel Bryan he would also lose the championship. But last week on Breakdown during the contract signing it seemed that Shawn Michaels got his advantage back buy forcing Mick Foley to sigh a new contract which greatly tipped the scales in Shawn's favour and if it wasn't signed Shawn plain and simply said that he would quit Breakdown, however with his and Mick Foleys signature on the contract, Daniel Bryan came down to the ring and ripped up the contract saying that it's his title shot and it will be done on his terms, which Michaels replied by tearing up Daniel Bryan's contract, then Superkicking General Manager Mick Foley. However I am being assured that the match WILL take place for the United States championship, but without a contract, officially this match will not be sanctioned. And right now I'm being joined by the United States champion Shawn Michaels.

*As he's introduced, Shawn walks into camera shot*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 1-16

Shawn Michaels: Just hold on a second there pal, that's not how you introduce the champion, it should be something more like. And now joining me at this time, the greatest and longest reigning United States champion in XWL history, and the man who will defeat that ungrateful child Daniel Bryan in the ring with his boyfriend Mitch watching at ringside and remain United States champion later tonight, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels! Just give that a try, go ahead.

*Kevin Kelly stays quiet as he thinks Shawn is joking*

Shawn Michaels: Come on, I don't have all day.

Kevin Kelly: And now joining me at this time, the greatest and...

*Kevin Kelly pauses as he forgets the next words as Shawn sighs before telling him the next words*

Shawn Michaels: Longest reigning.

Kevin Kelly: Longest reigning United States champion in XWL history, and the man who will defeat...

*Kevin Kelly forgets his words again, as Shawn looks at him in disgust*

Shawn Michaels: That ungrateful child Daniel Bryan. Come on it's that that hard you nimrod.

*Kevin Kelly hesitantly continues Shawn's introduction*

Kevin Kelly: That ungrateful child Daniel Bryan in the ring with his boyfriend Mitch watching at ringside and remain United States champion later tonight, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 4-17

*As Kelly finishes the introduction, Shawn smirks*

Shawn Michaels: See look how much better did that sound, doesn't it just excite you so much more then what you said?

Kevin Kelly: To be honest Shawn, it doesn't really bother me, I'm just doing what I've been told to do.

Shawn Michaels: Well why don't you just keep doing that then and ask your questions already. I haven't got all night you know *Shawn pauses as he turns away from Kevin Kelly so his voice isn't picked up by the microphone* Amateur.

Kevin Kelly: Ok, Shawn. Tonight you go one on one with the self proclaimed best modern day wrestler in Daniel Bryan, who will be as determined as ever to notch up a victory tonight and take your United States championship. Do you think him being your student could give him an advantage going into your match?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 9-12

Shawn Michaels: An advantage? Please, Daniel Bryan has no advantage over me. He's worse then me in every way possible apart from one, and that's his ego but I've seen it all before, trust me when I say I've seen kids just like him talking up their game with absolutely nothing to back it up and yet somehow thousands upon thousands in arenas around the world buy into their crap and they believe their hype, they genuinely believe Daniel Bryan is the greatest modern wrestler, just like they believed Mason Ryan was most destructive force in modern wrestling, they thought Hawkins was the future, and the list goes on and on. And just like those two I just mentioned two I get to prove Daniel Bryans pathetic claim to fame wrong. He says he's the greatest modern wrestler around, well he's forgetting one thing. I'm still around, let's not go pretending that I'm some old fossil that can't hang with the kids, just because he thinks he's the future, doesn't make me the past. I am the CURRENT United States champion, and I will remain United States champion for a long long time.

Kevin Kelly: That's all well and good Shawn, but you've failed to answer my question. Do you think Daniel Bryan being your student gives him an advantage?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 2-19

Shawn Michaels: Why would that give him an advantage? So what if I thought him everything he knows? He's forgetting I didn't teach him anything near to everything I know. That gives me the advantage, me being the greatest wrestler, not modern wrestler, just simply the greatest wrestler of all time, you name any wrestler that ever was and I've surpassed them in more ways you can count, although for someone like you that can't count that's not saying much, but you know for a fact to some punk kid like Daniel Bryan can't hang with the likes of me. He might think that he has the advantage over me because he studied my every move, he might think he has the advantage does I can't get counted out or disqualified, but I don't need to get disqualified or counted out to keep my championship, it's not about it being on my day, because even when it isn't my day I go into every match, knowing that I can out wrestle absolutely everyone without question. I am exactly what I say I am the Icon, the Showstopper, the Headliner, the Mainevent, the very best past present and future, the longest reigning Intercontinental champion in wrestling history and longest reigning United States champion XWL history, and more importantly I am the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 3-18

Kevin Kelly: And what are your thoughts on how the contract signing went down last week after it looked like your plan had came off the perfection, but Daniel Bryan had other plans.

Shawn Michaels: Pffft... Last week I put Mick Foley in his place, I let him know that I'm no push about, that I'm not going to sit around and be taken advantage of, that I should be the star of Breakdown, without a DOUBT, I am THE STAR of Breakdown! And I don't get the recognition that I deserve, all I want is the respect that I deserve. I revolutionised the business for the better, I saved Redemption from certain failure for the better apart of a year, and now I'm saving Breakdown week in week out and I get no respect at all, and I was seconds away from getting the respect I deserve until the brat Daniel Bryan decided that once again it's all about him, when the truth was it's never about him, and it never will be. The kid needs to be put in his place, and it delights me to say that I get to be the one who does that.

Kevin Kelly: What exactly makes you say that Daniel Bryan deserves to be put in his place?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 8-14

Shawn Michaels: What makes you think he doesn't deserve to be put in his place? He walks around with that idiotic cameraman documenting his pathetic life like anyone cares about his stupid adventures and how all of his pathetic fans sipping out of his Kool-Aid brainlessly chanting YES! whenever the word is mentioned.

*The fans almost on cue again to chant "YES! YES! YES!"*

Shawn Michaels: Way to go and prove my point, you simpletons. And because of all that, all of the internet fans, sitting in front of their computers on their blogs saying how Daniel Bryan the internet darling is the best wrestler in the world, he should be World champion, why doesn't he have a new t-shirt yet.

*As Shawn mentions a possible Daniel Bryan t-shirt the crowd cheer once again*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 5-18

Shawn Michaels: It's pathetic, you people are pathetic, go on ahead and cheer for him you idiots, it's not going to make a single difference. I'm glad they're all here to watch their hero to go down to me, and it's going to give me the greatest pleasure to be the man who beats Daniel Bryan tonight, and watch all of the faces of his followers drops as it hits them like a train that their faith has been wrongly placed in that not even a flash in a pan wrestler whose fifteen minutes of fame have finally came to an end fourteen minutes too late, and best of all they'll have to no choice to finally give the Heartbreak Kid the respect I deserve.

*Shawn walks out of camera shot as the cameras fade out to black*
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:37 am

As Unforgiven fades out from the previous segment the camera goes to the bottom of a door before slowly rising. After a few moments the camera goes to the name tag which reads Joey Ryan. Instantly the crowd begin to boo the XWL 15 champion as one of Joey’s personal Hollywood interviewers knocks on the door. Joey swings the door open and quickly walks away not acknowledging the interviewer, after a few moments the interviewer slowly walks into the locker room and approaches Joey

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 GFfBP

Interviewer
Erm Joey can I have a quick word?

Joey Ryan
I’m a busy man, make it quick.

Interviewer
Ok Joey well first-

Joey Ryan
If you want an interview then I suggest you do it right, I’m not just Joey Ryan any more. I am not the new XWL 15 champion!

Interviewer
Ok, Joey Ryan, the new XWL 15 champion! Better?

Joey Ryan
I guess…now go ahead.

Interviewer
Ok well first I just want to talk about what happened last week, you made your promise and met AJ Styles during an interview which ended with you slapping AJ showing no respect what so ever before you both had a incredible ironman match where you just scraped a win and was awarded the new XWL 15 championship medal! What do you think about this and I’ve just been looking around and Joey where is your medal?

Joey puts hit hand down his pants before unrevealing the XWL 15 medal. The interviewer looks disgusted as Joey sniffs the medal before smiling and laughing to himself.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 F9Qc1

Joey Ryan
That medal was in a very safe area. Now that it’s mine I felt I had to leave my mark on it and by that I have left it with Joey Ryan sleaze. Now last week I made a promise, Joey Ryan does not break a promise. I knew exactly what I was doing last week and I caught AJ off guard. I threw him off his game and I made sure he didn’t expect me. I knew he knew I was coming over and he had a game plan. Last week I showed I pissed all over his game plan and got him when he didn’t expect it. I said what I needed to say to him before I slapped the taste right out of his mouth. Joey Ryan is scared of no man, I have only lost two matches since I have been here, Edge and Davey Richards. AJ Styles is a man who has never defeated me. AJ knows I am better than him and everyone who watches XWL knows that I am better than him.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 KVGqd

Joey Ryan
It isn’t hard to know that last week I was going to become the champion. Anyone who was smart would have betted on it; hell even I did a bet with one of the production workers that if I didn’t win they could have my little black book and in that many nights with many different girls all over the world. He lost and that just proves when Joey Ryan steps in the ring with AJ Styles that there can only be one winner. Let’s look at the facts I am the man in this company. I am the man everyone wants to go against and I am the man who is the XWL 15 champion. I have to defend this title in matches with are 15 minute ironman matches, they can be pretty brutal. I am one of the hardest working superstars in this company and I deserve to be one of the most respected superstars in this company. Do you want to know why I show AJ no respect? Do you want to know why I slapped him and left him seething? It’s because he is nothing. He doesn't deserve my respect because I only show respect to people who can beat me.

Interviewer
Strong words there Joey, what are your thoughts going into tonight's match? Are you sure AJ cannot beat you?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 ICHZl

Joey Ryan
Are you doubting Joey Ryan? Are you doubting the XWL 15 champion? Are you doubting the man who is bringing sleazy back....to professional wrestling! I am the man at the top of the food chain and for AJ to even get the slightest respect and to call himself an XWL superstar he is going to have to beat me. He wants to make a name for himself he is going to have to do what Edge and Davey did and that was beat Joey Ryan. It isn’t impossible but it’s hard. Tonight AJ won’t even know what has hit him because tonight I plan on leaving him tonight with a sweet superkick which he won’t even remember. A few weeks ago I didn’t get the job done, AJ returned when he should have just stayed away. Tonight XWL universe, watch as I piss all over your rules, and I make sure AJ never steps in an XWL ring again.

Joey Ryan
Now do you mind? Joey Ryan has a little bit of buisness to attend too before I teach AJ a little lesson.

Joey pushes the camera and the cameraman out of the locker room as he slowly places the XWL 15 medal inside his trunks before closing the door shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:44 am

[Mr. Andershun interview]

Anderson cutting off JB and verbally berating him for talking about other people seems like something Anderson would do. Then when he does his own introduction that asshole character shines through. The tweenerish parts really shine through on this when he goes from cutting off JB to talking about how he was born to wrestle. Along with basically doing the interview himself in true Anderson fashion. It was a solid interview, hopefully you can get your connection working soon so you can get him running in matches.

[Favourite Line]

"Anderson obnoxiously interrupts JB by making a loud fart noise with his hands."

[RIP Bobby Orton]

Already told you what I thought of this in the chat last night plain mischief:

[Favourite Line]

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!" plain mischief:

[Heeeeeeeey]

Using Aksana as a manager for Cesaro could be interesting, I understand why you did it since she's always there with him on WWE TV. I lol'd at the wife comment by Lawler. The '12 pictures were good, it shows a sign that you're willing to put in some work for the Cesaro character too. The promo itself was good, the new heel guy disappointed that he doesn't have a match so he calls someone out for one. Talking about Ted is a realistic option for a new guy since he has that target on his back. The vibe I got from Cesaro in this promo was a real upper class, better than you attitude. The short squash match was a nice touch too, looking forward to seeing what you do next with Cesaro.

[Favourite Line]

"Tonight, when Michael McGillicutty defeats Ted DiBiase for the World Title, you better believe that I will be one of the first people to shake his hand."

[Kevin Kelly! Featuring HBK]

The summary by Kevin Kelly was awesome for me seeing as I didn't know the full story of the feud due to me being lazy. It was well written and it wasn't too long which was good. The obnoxious re-introduction by HBK was awesome and so heelish. Making Kevin Kelly say out the whole introduction too was a jerk move, so it was perfect for HBK's character. Bringing up how Bryan's practically flavour of the month is interesting and then backing it up with Mason and Hawkins as proof. I love the student/teacher mentality to the match, and how you bring up how HBK didn't show Bryan everything he knows. Crediting himself for Redemption and now Breakdown is a bold statement but one I could see heel HBK making. I really loved this promo and for me it's promo of the show so far, HBK's probably the best character I've seen you play.

[Favourite Line]

"I've seen kids just like him talking up their game with absolutely nothing to back it up and yet somehow thousands upon thousands in arenas around the world buy into their crap and they believe their hype."

[Lol Sleaze Era]

Ever since you've taken Joey when I go to read a promo of his I just get a sense of a real Hollywood star, so I guess you're doing it right. Joey taking the medal out of his pants is gross, lmao. You manage to capture his dickhead character really well, and that shined through in the first paragraph as him. Joey going on about how AJ simply doesn't deserve his respect seems like the kind of comment that will bring out a bigger mean streak in him against Joey in the match. The interview was really good as I'd always expect from you, I'm looking forward to seeing how the match goes down.

[Favourite Line]

"Tonight AJ won’t even know what has hit him because tonight I plan on leaving him tonight with a sweet superkick which he won’t even remember."
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

*As Unforgiven continues to move along, the camera pans the crowd as they chant "Yes!" as the next match is getting ready to start*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Unitedstatestitle

{Justin Roberts}
The following contest is for the United States championship, and is scheduled for one fall. If the champion gets disqualified, he will lose his championship to the challenger.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 003

*The fans blow the roof off the arena when Daniel Bryan steps out onto the stage. Massive "Yes!" chants break out while Daniel just smiles and absorbs the environment*

{Justin Roberts}
Introducing the challenger, from Aberdeen Washington, weighing 210 pounds, "The American Dragon", Daniel Bryan!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Tumblr_m4dp0i5hmJ1r6r4deo1_400

{Cole}
This goofball, and his "Yes!" fans, need to learn some respect and I think Shawn will be the guy to teach him.

{JR}
Come on Cole. Can't you feel this atmosphere? This young man has all these people on his feet, and judging by his wrestling talent, he deserves it.

{King}
Hey, Cole? Guess what?

{Cole}
What King?

{King}
YES!

{Cole}
Oh god...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 014

{King}
Bryan looks more than ready tonight. I think that tonight will be his night. These fans seem to agree too. And look at that jacket JR. You have anything that nice?

{JR}
No, Jerry I don't think I do. But, tonight is not about cool looking clothes. Tonight is about the United States championship, and that young gun needs to prepare for his former mentor to give him the fight of his life.

{Cole}
Fight of his life, yeah right, this will be a squash.....

{King}
What did you say Cole?

{Cole}
I said, that this match is gonna be the snoozer of the night. Shawn is gonna come in and kick this kid's head off, then go back and....... and speak of the devil.

*As Daniel Bryan's theme fades out, the crowd can be heard repeatedly chanting YES! YES! YES!, until the champions theme begins to play quickly replacing the chants to boos*

*As HBK walks out onto the stage with his championship around his waist and crowds boos grow larger*

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the United States champion! The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

*After Roberts introduces him, half way down the ramp Shawn spreads his arms out wide and slowly turns around in a 360 degree motion as pyro explodes behind him from left to right and right to left and then repeats itself, then as it ends Shawn continues to walk towards the ring*

Michael Cole: And here is the champion! And you've got to believe he's as ready as ever for this match right now. I spoke to him earlier tonight and he told me that he can't wait to teach Daniel Bryan a lesson, and if you know him like I do, you'd know that's exactly what he's going to do.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's not going to be easy though Cole, he's facing a hungry young lion in Daniel Bryan who knows that tonight is his chance to make a real impact and capture some gold.

Michael Cole: If it was up to Daniel Bryan then he'd do just that, but he's going up against one of the all time greats and my best friend, The Icon, The Showstopper, Shawn Michaels! And not many men face Michaels and can say they pinned the living legend that he is.

*As Shawn hops up onto the ring apron he shakes his hair lose then enters the ring spinning around with his arms spread out wide to the center of the ring then taking his championship from around his waist and laying on the ground facing the camera and performing his signature pose behind it and more pyro goes off behind him for a few seconds then gets get up to his feet*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I'm surprised it took you this long to mention your friendship with him Cole, he's been out here for about thirty seconds, that must be a new record for you Cole!

Michael Cole: Very funny Jerry, let me tell you something, you should start to appreciate how lucky you are to have a star like Shawn Michaels on your show! He could very well be the greatest of all time and you should show him the respect he deserves.

Jim Ross: Alright, why don't you just calm down Cole, there's no doubting his ability, I just don't like his attitude, and clearly the people in attendance tonight agree.

*Shawn then grabs his belt back up and walks over to a turnbuckle, and climbs to the second rope and holds one arm up with the championship in his hand*

Michael Cole: Unfortunately for them Shawn doesn't care what these people think anymore, and since he stopped caring about what they think or what they want he's upped his game and once again became a real player in XWL.

Jim Ross: You can say that again Cole, but that mouth of his has got him into trouble on more then one occasion, and that's part of the reason he's in this situation tonight.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: His mouth, and his actions too JR, last time these two face he got himself disqualified and that's why Mick Foley enforced these conditions we have tonight.

*Shawn then climbs down from the turnbuckle, and removes his entrance gear first his chaps, then the chest piece, then hands his championship to the referee*

Michael Cole: Those rules are completely unfair, that's his championship advantage, and Mick Foley has stripped him of that tonight, and if you ask me it shows Foley has been playing clear favourites in this issue.

Jim Ross: Well after that Superkick last week he'll definitely be playing favourites now Cole.

*With both men in opposite corners, Shawn's theme fades out and the referee shows Shawn and Bryan the championship before holds it in the air, he then walks over to the side of the ring and gives it to a ringside worker, and signals for the bell to start the match*

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

A

H

E

A

D

\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/
\/

*The referee rings the bell as the victors theme begins to play*

*As Shawn Michaels let's go of the hold, the referee hands him his championship and raises his arm in victory*

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match by submission and still United States champion the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

*Shawn them climbs the turnbuckle and holds his championship aloft to boos from the XWL faithful*

Michael Cole: Yes! I told you! Didn't I tell you Shawn Michaels would retain his championship?! Shawn Michaels is the greatest United States champion of all time, come no JR, get up on your feet and applaud that man, he beat that little jerk Daniel Bryan just like he said he was going to, and he's proved that he is the greatest modern wrestler of all time, and he did so with his opponents signature submission! All hail the Heartbreak Kid!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cool your jets, Cole, this was a close back and forth match, both men had good chances to finish the other off and it was a great effort by Daniel Bryan, but unfortunately he came up short.

Michael Cole: What do you mean unfortunately? You just can't admit it can you, Shawn Michaels was the better man tonight and he deserves to still be the United States champion.

Jim Ross: Nobodies arguing with you there Cole, we're just saying you have to give props to Daniel Bryan, he gave it his all tonight but it just wasn't enough to put Michaels down for the count.

*He then descends the turnbuckle, and exits the ring with his championship proudly on his shoulder*

Michael Cole: That's because Daniel Bryan isn't in Shawn's league, JR, and you know what Shawn proved himself right earlier on tonight. He said he'd prove that Daniel Bryan was all hype, and he did just that.

Jim Ross: Say what you want Cole, but let's take a look at how this match ended.

*The highlights then swipe over the screen, as the replays show Shawn Michaels applying the LeBell Lock on the challengers and him tapping out*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Hold on a second JR, it looks like to me that Daniel Bryan's hand was under the ropes, that's a bad call by the referee right there if you ask me.

Jim Ross: You're right King, I can't believe the referee missed such a blatant call as that, Shawn can count himself lucky there.

*The highlights play again from another angle clearly showing Daniel Bryan's arm not only under the ropes but also visibly touching them before he tapped out*

Michael Cole: Lucky? If anyone's lucky here it's Daniel Bryan. If the referee didn't call for the bell then Shawn would of kicked his teeth right out of his mouth, if anything he should be thanking the referee.

*As Daniel Bryan gets to his knee's in shock of what just transpired he grabs the referee and starts kicking and pointing at the bottom rope telling the referee of his vital error*

Michael Cole: What do you think you're doing? Oh yeah go ahead and complain you little jerk! It's not like you ever stood a chance is it? Why don't you just try to go out with some pride intact? This is pathetic, just look at him shouting at the referee. He did you a favour you idiot!

Jim Ross: Oh will you just shut up Cole, Daniel Bryan has every right to be upset with that decision by the referee. He could of just been screwed out of becoming United States champion because of that.

*As Bryan stands in the ring angered at his lost opportunity, Michaels turns around half way up the ring and shouts back down to the ring*

Shawn Michaels: I told you, kid. You're not in my league! Not even close, I am better than you, I'm better than you!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That's real classless from Michaels right there, whether he knows the referee made the wrong call or not there's no need for this right here.

Michael Cole: What do you mean there's no need? There's every need for it, King. After all the scheming and plotting Daniel Bryan had done to try and cheat his way to the championship, Michaels has the right to say that, he is the champion after all.

Jim Ross: Well next time we'll see Michael's defending his championship will be at our next pay-per-view Digital Decision, the only show where the fans can chose the opponents, match stipulations or what's on the line.

Michael Cole: I can tell you who he won't be facing then JR, Daniel Bryan!

*As Michaels leaves the stage and heads behind the curtain and cameras fade out to black*
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:58 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Re2-2

[[Punk]]:: Y’know, I am one of it not the most feared talker in this industry today. For one simple reason and that is that I’m not afraid to say the things that nobody else wants to say, I’m not afraid to be “that guy”. I let my voice be heard and I tell everybody exactly what I think of them, I do not hold back and I don’t pull punches. For two months I was forced into silence, for two months straight I have been publically humiliated out there inside that ring and on top of that I was forced to stab my best friend in the back. Then two weeks ago I broke my silence, I finally removed all of the frustration that had been building inside of me night after night and I was relieved to finally get everything off of my chest, the weight was finally lifted and I felt as though the real CM Punk had returned, not that coward who almost through away his beliefs but the man who is known as the Best in the World.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Re5-2

[[Punk]]:: Despite speaking my mind, despite doing what the fans say they love me for I received quite a bit of resentment for my actions and words that I said two weeks ago. Ever since then all I have been hearing is people talking about how I stabbed John Cena in the back… I stabbed John Cena in the back? Let’s analyse that shall we? John Cena and I have never seen eye to eye and while I appreciate what John done for me those weeks ago, that does not make up for all the years that we have disliked each other. I hold grudges, I have never liked John Cena and to be quite honest I never will like John Cena. John is in the same boat as Dwayne, while I the other hand am the complete opposite. John and Dwayne were built and grown inside the sports entertainment machine, they’ve been handed every single one of their chances and while they try to dabble in a bit of wrestling here and there they are without a doubt sports entertainers at heart. While I on the other hand, am a wrestler through and through. I don’t take roles in any crappy movies, I don’t produce any embarrassing records, I am a wrestler first and foremost and I am out to prove that true Wrestlers are not a rare bread and Wrestling is in fact not dead.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Re7-1

[[Punk]]:: Normally when I make my little speeches I come out here and I go off on a tangent about anything and everyone, but I hate to break it to all of you who are anticipating another CM Punk “Pipebomb” because that is just not the case tonight. For tonight, I have no more words to speak and I have no more thoughts that I want to have heard. As far as I’m concerned the time for talk is over, in a matter of minutes three of the biggest names in this industry are going to go out to the middle of that ring and put it all on the line because tonight is the night where it is time to finally put up or shut up. One more thing though… Dwayne… I hope you’re watching this because in a few short moments I’m going to meet you inside that ring and I will finally have the opportunity to wrap my hands around your cowardly little neck and show you that I am better than you in each and every way imaginable… I will make you remember the fact that my name is CM Punk… And I am the Best in the World!

Just as Punk finishes his sentence, distant clapping can be heard becoming louder and louder until eventually Vince McMahon walks into camera shot applauding CM Punk.

[Vince]: Mighty fine speech Punk, mighty fine. Now I hate to catch you just as you’re about to head out for your match, but there are one or two changes that I have made to your match that I would like to get you up to speed on. I have actually added one or two stipulations to the match that apply to all three competitors tonight, so you’re going to want to listen up Punk.

[[Punk]]:: Oh let me guess, it will be something like if I touch a single hair on Dwayne’s head I will be fired? Or better yet, if I even come down to the ring my contract will be instantly terminated?

[Vince]: Like I said Punk, listen. The stipulations I have added to the match do not affect the match in any way, in fact my stipulations affect the outcome of the match because the stipulation applies to the winner of the match. Both The Rock and John Cena’s stipulation is the same, they will be granted a Championship match at any time of their choosing. For you however Punk, I have something very special in mind. CM Punk, you will have your freedom…

Punk’s eyes light up at the thought of finally being free from the clutches of Vince McMahon and The Rock. Vince has a sincere look on his face, but eventually a sinister smile begins to creep its way onto his face.

[Vince]: That’s right Punk, you will have your freedom if John Cena wins…

The happiness that was once on Punk’s face is now replaced by a look of confusion, Vince however is finding the amusement in shattering Punk’s dreams.

[Vince]: You didn’t think it was going to be that easy did you Punk? Afterall, I have to protect my investments. The stipulations are as follow, if The Rock wins tonight he will be granted a Championship match at any time of his choosing. If CM Punk wins, John Cena will be granted a Championship match at any time of his choosing and finally, if John Cena wins CM Punk will be released for his wager and will have his freedom. The choice is yours Punk, do you want to go out there and prove that you’re the “Best in the World” or do you want to be free? Choose wisely… Oh and good luck out there Punk.

Vince begins laughing to himself as he walks out of camera shot and down the hallway, his laughter can be heard becoming quieter and quieter but with every chuckle slowly filling CM Punk with rage. The camera then cuts for a feature package of the Straight Edge Superstar himself: CM Punk.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:25 pm

*Unforgiven returns from a video package for the blockbuster triple threat match involving CM Punk, The Rock and John Cena and is taken to the backstage area where Michael McGillicutty is shown on camera.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 RCwv7

{McGillicutty}
The final hour of your Cinderella Story draws near Ted, there will be nowhere to run and there will be nowhere to hide. You are fighting an uphill battle. I have momentum on my side while all you have nothing but disappointment waiting for you at the end of your downward spiral. Tonight, I will show all these people who boo me why I am the greatest third generation superstar in this company. I am better than The Rock, I am better than Randy Orton, and most importantly, I am better than you Ted.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 I0Kb2

{McGillicutty}
Do you feel that Ted? That's the calm before the storm and it will signal the end of your days as World Heavyweight Champion. The symbolism of the bell ringing at the start of our match will go over the head of many of these ingrates, but not mine. The bell will symbolize the start of the countdown for the end of your reign and after you fall prey to a McGillicutter, the bell will ring once more, marking the end of quite possibly the worst World Championship reign in the history of this company.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Pq7HF

{McGillicutty}
Your ignorance will be your downfall, you've underestimated me in the past and it cost you dearly. I will admit however, I took no pleasure in putting your father in the hospital, I did what I had to do to get what I wanted. There was so much more I could have done but you caved in so easily, like the spineless fool you are. Manipulation is what makes the world go round. I prey on the weak, I prey on people like you Ted. There's a reason I attacked you eight months ago, it was because you were too nice to be a third generation superstar. You brought disgrace to people who are multi-generation superstars, people like Cody Rhodes, people like Chavo Guerrero, people like Randy Orton, and people like me.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 5CpzH

{McGillicutty}
My opinion and the opinion of the men I named mean nothing to you but your fathers opinion does. He doesn't have the balls to say it because he's stuck in a world that is surrounded by rose colored glass and the usual smoke and mirrors. If he was connected to reality, he would tell you that you bring disgrace to the DiBiase name. Your younger brother Brett, a guy I've teamed up with in the distant past, brings more prestige to your family name than you and that's saying something. I've fought along side him and I've fought against him; it's safe to say he is the talented one in the family.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Wwf5V

{McGillicutty}
Our paths have cross a few times since I've joined this company and it seems no matter what management tries, they can't keep us apart. It seems that you need me to keep your career relevant, I mean look at what happened when you decided to fight against The Rock at Final Stand, you got destroyed. What you did pales in comparison to what I did, I ran the gauntlet and almost retained the X-treme Championship but one false move cost me the win. After fighting three men, I went on and faced an additional five men in the Money in the Bank ladder match. I faced eight different men in the same night and became Mr. Money in the Bank, while all you did was get made The Rock's bitch.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 TnIef

{McGillicutty}
While you're getting ready for the fight of your life, I'll just sit here and wait for the final hour of your pathetic reign. After the night is over and Unforgiven comes to a close, Daniel Bryan and myself are going to hit the town. Hell, I'll be in such a good mood that I'll even bring Mitch along for the ride. And the best part about that is that I'll have MY World Heavyweight Championship over my shoulder, my Money in the Bank briefcase in my hand, and most importantly, I'll have Maryse around my arm. My favorite moment of the night without a doubt would have to be the part where I've taken everything that has given your pathetic career meaning and have left you a broken man. Then maybe, just maybe, you would've paid attention when I told you to fear the McGillicutter.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 0t3YM

*Michael walks off camera as Unforgiven fades to a video package for the current XWL 15 Champion and Redemption's own Sleazy superstar, Joey Ryan.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:06 pm

AJ Styles
I was hoping that you’d switch things up at the PPV, but you stuck with the interview format, and it was a solid way to get over how Styles has been feeling about recent events like his loss to Ryan and how it reminded him of the way he had to work to get back on solid ground after getting fired.

Mr. Anderson
I liked how you used this promo more as a means of further establishing Anderson’s character as a guy who just does whatever he feels like. The way he took over the interview was funny and him putting the Breakdown roster on notice by saying that he’s looking for some championship gold is interesting because you will most likely get a title match the week you return. plain mischief:

Randy Orton
It’s great that you’re finding ways to keep things going without Taker and this attack way a nice way to make things even more personal between the two men. Also, gotta love the irony on how Orton is upset because somebody attacked his dad.

Antonio Cesaro
I do hope you use Aksana more in the future as more than the person that introduces Cesaro, you could probably do some interesting stuff with the two of them. Also, using pics from the game was nice and like Adam said it shows that you’re willing to put in the effort, and now Pats really has no excuse. The promo itself was a little on the short side but it did great to get over more the type of person Cesaro is, and the fact that he had no problem squashing some nobody does the same.

Shawn Michaels
This reminded me of the promo you did the week HBK became the longest reigning US Champ because just like that one this promo flowed so smoothly from start to end that it didn’t feel like a chore reading it at all, in fact I read it twice to make sure I didn’t miss anything. HBK hit a rhythm with the way he strung his words together in this promo from the way he forced is introduction onto KK, to the way he crapped on DB and his fans for actually believing that there’s anyone out there that’s actually better than HBK. Also great how you made it seem that Shawn’s been wrestling with a chip on his shoulder despite his accomplishments because he feels he’ll never get the props he feels he ever deserves which could explain why he’s been acting the way he has been. Also, beating DB with his own finisher was messed up but the bit with the ropes was a nice way to keep this feud going.

Joey Ryan
This interview was a nice way to get Joey’s thoughts on the situation after we heard what Styles had to say. The fact that he said he has to respect for Styles or faith in his abilities did a good job in further putting him down, as was the fact that Ryan bet his black book that he’d win the medal showing that he really doesn’t believe Styles is on his level. Though I doubt anyone wants that medal after where it’s been.

CM Punk
I really liked how Punk gave that little speech only to finish up with ‘the time for talk is over.’ His reasoning for his daggers against Cena showed that Punk really isn’t the type to sugarcoat anything no matter who it is. But the highlight of this promo was really the stipulations Vince added to the match making me even more eager to read it WHENEVER ZANDER DECIDES TO POST IT.

Michael McGillicutty
The way McGillicutty pointed to Ted’s nice guy act as the reason he went after him was a nice way to sort of remind people of the prior history between the two and the fact that McGillicutty claims that Ted needs him to remain relevant shows how arrogant he is. That and pretty much guaranteeing a title win tonight along with taking Maryse as he ensures that Ted really has nothing left to live for once the night is through. Let’s see how this match actually goes down now. DB lost but there's still hope for you. Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:12 am

*Unforgiven continues to progress, when the camera flashes to a backstage locker-room, where there are clothes and weights sprawled randomly over the floor. As Mitch is walking into the room, a loud 'BANG' is heard, and when he walks in he sees Daniel Bryan with his hands over his face.*

{Mitch}
Daniel...... Daniel. Are you okay?

*Mitch's question sets Daniel Bryan off, and Bryan throw a nearby weight across the room, which goes through a metal locker. Bryan then gets up and stares Mitch in the face.*

{Bryan}
Do I seem okay to you Mitch? I'M NOT! I just went all out in that ring tonight, and I had him beat! If it wasn't for some royally idiotic referee, I would be the United States champion right now!

{Mitch}
But....... you did tap Bryan.

{Bryan}
Mitch....... I know I did. The only reason I tapped though, was because I KNEW that I was under the ropes. For as long as I remember, it was in the rules that if a competitor was not FULLY in the ring, then a submission is null and void. So as far as I'm concerned, that match never truly took finished. The referee made a bad call, and he's going to have to live with it the rest of his life. If I have anything to say about it, he'll be fired publicly right in front of me. But, this won't be the last XWL sees of Daniel Bryan. Oh no, not even close.

*Knock, Knock*

{???}
Mr. Bryan, here's the package you asked for after your match.

{Bryan}
Thanks. Now get out.

{???}
.....jerk......

{Bryan}
Mitch, do me a favor and open this.

*Mitch looks at Daniel very confused, and Daniel says 'I just had a match!'. So, Mitch opens it and pulls out what looks like a rolled-up poster*

{Bryan}
Unroll it and put it in that frame right there.

*Mitch looks at Daniel like he's crazy which makes Daniel say 'Just do it.'. Mitch very reluctantly does it and it takes him a minute or two put when he's done, he shows it to Daniel*

{Bryan}
Nice. Now show it to the camera.

*Mitch looks at Daniel as if he's not serious, but finally turns the frame around and reveals the image*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 VCueq

{Bryan}
A picture is worth a thousand words Mitch. That picture is all the evidence I need. Now matter how hard Shawn tries to argue, I was indeed on the ropes. I was robbed tonight Mitch. This picture proves it.

{Mitch}
No offense Daniel, but isn't the first time this has happened to somebody. Mistakes happen, that's life.

{Bryan}
I fully agree Mitch. But those other people weren't the "American Dragon". Things like that DON'T happen to me. I'm too good to not get what's rightfully mine, and even if management doesn't think I'm a capable champion, I WILL prove them wrong. The only thing that can make tonight not a complete failure is if Mike wins the World title.

{Mitch}
So, are you saying that you're not worried about the U.S. title?

{Bryan}
Mitch, let me explain this to you. I will not NOT be worried about the US title, unless it is around my waist. 'Specially after tonight. Now, I want this more than ever. In fact, I plan on waiting around till Mike's match, and if he wins, we're partying. Might even bring you. But, if he doesn't, I'll be there to make sure he's doesn't do something irrational. Like a good friend should. Not like you would know what that means.

{Mitch}
Seriously Daniel, I'm here aren't I?

{Bryan}
So? You're just here to gloat. But, come next week, no one will be gloating. I'm taking my proof to Mick Foley and I know he'll see things like I do. See, I respect Mick Foley, and what Shawn did last week was not right. Foley has risked his life for this business, LITERALLY. Shawn has no clue what that's like.

{Mitch}
What about when he wrestled injured against Stone Cold?

{Bryan}
Sorry to burst your bubble Mitch, but when he gets thrown off the Hell in a Cell, AND put through it, come talk to me.

{Mitch}
But......

{Bryan}
No Mitch. No buts. I'm tired of you making excuses for Shawn. He's a big boy, he'll can handle himself. How about you do me a favor and make yourself useful by LEAVING. I've had a bad night, and I don't want to see you anymore, so leave.

{Mitch}
But Daniel......

{Bryan}
No Mitch, leave.

*Mitch gets up and looks at Daniel, who stares at his ring boots. Mitch mumble 'Whatever' and walks off, leaving Daniel Bryan by himself. As Daniel sits there, he looks into his hands and sighs, then sees the camera man standing there still, and yells at him to leave. As the camera man gets outside of the locker-room, the doors slams in his face, and Unforgiven fades into commercial with the sign on Daniel Bryan's door reading "Yes! Yes! Yes!*

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:19 am

I'd advise you to read this rather than just skim to the end and see the winner, the story throughout keeps the match exciting and adds to it a whole lot more, reading it all the way through first time would probably be your best option :tna:

Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 XmSYJXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 DO617XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 NeFUR
John Cena Vs CM Punk Vs The Rock

[Jim Ross]
Ladies and gentlemen it's that time we've all been waiting for, three of the most decorated men in this industry going head to head...each for something that they want more than anything in the world!

[Michael Cole]
That's right and when The Rock wins he's gonna have a shot at The World Heavyweight Championship whenever he wants it! This is finally what this company needs! A champion they can be proud of!

[The King]
I'm not counting The Rock out but at the end of the day he's up against two of this companies top talents, John Cena is also fighting for a chance to become the new number one contender for The World Heavyweight Championship!

[Jim Ross]
And then there's The Best In The World CM Punk! A man who I can personally guarantee will put it all on the line tonight! He will leave every last drop of blood, every last ounce of sweat, every last bit of life he has! If he wins here tonight, He will be a free man once and for all!

[Michael Cole]
I for one do not want to live in a world where that man is free! But I won't have to, because of this man...

The Rocks theme hits and is almost instantly drowned out by the insane reaction from this Unforgiven crowd, the reaction only triples in intensity when The Rock fires out from behind the curtain clearly hyped for this HUGE main event but the crowd however are not happy to see him in the slightest as a barrage of trash and merchandise fly onto the ramp....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Raw040703-37

The Rock makes his way down the ramp slowly, soaking in this atmosphere, it is like nothing he has ever seen or heard before in his entire career, the goosebumps finally begin to appear on his body brushes off the verbal assaults aimed towards him, he climbs up the steel steps and walks along the apron to a huge wave of boo's as he approaches the turnbuckle...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Raw040703-41

The Rock climbs up onto the turnbuckle and throws up his signature taunt for the millions and millions of haters around the world, he holds it for a long moment before bringing his arm back down and staring intently into the sea of former fans that once adored him....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Raw040703-45

The Rock hops down off the turnbuckle and begins to frantically pace back and forward awaiting the arrival of whoever might be next, as his theme dies away and the sold out crowd are all you can here the atmosphere reaches an all new level as the crowd begin to have a war with one another through chants...

"LETS GO CENA!"

"CM PUNK!"

"ROCKY SUCKS!"

"LETS GO CENA!"

"CM PUNK!"

"ROCKY SUCKS!"

"LETS GO CENA!"

"CM PUNK!"

"ROCKY SUCKS!"

The Rock begins to pace back and forth even quicker, outraged at these chants almost as though they are a new development, he throws a just bring it taunt towards the stage as he waits for the next competitor to come out in what is sure to be a roller coaster match for the ages, who will it be?

John Cenas theme hits in sync with the mass cheers from the XWL universe as their hero arrives!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00007

He walks up to the camera with his trademark cheesy grin...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00062

[John Cena] I ain't wasting no time!

The camera man can be heard laughing as Cena salutes before charging down the ramp and sliding into the ring towards The Rock
XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00079
XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00083
XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00084

Cena rips his hat off and bounces off of the ropes before launching it miles away into the crowd, he then just as quickly takes off his shirt and tosses it into the crowd, he turns around but walks straight into the path of one of his opponents for tonight...The Rock! The Rock blocks Cena's path as he tries to climb the turnbuckle as the two men stare each other down to an insane cheer from the XWL universe! They trade words out of ear shots before slowly circling each other....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00358

Without warning the roof on the arena damn near comes off as these two giants begin to trade blows in the center of the ring, without waiting for Punk...Cena quickly takes the upper hand as he fires a lethal barrage of punches into the ribs of The Rock knocking him backwards off focus, Cena then knocks him down with a big right hand to the jaw but the former peoples champion is up almost instantly to be met with an Irish Whip from Cena, The Rock bounces off of the ropes and comes back only to be met by a ducking Cena, Rock stops in his tracks and boots Cena in the teeth causing the leader of the CeNation to stumble back a few steps only to be knocked to the mat via a clothesline from The Rock!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00481

Cena doesn't stay on the ground long however as he gets back up to his feet and foolishly charges towards The Rock full of rage but gets hit with a lightening quick arm drag! Cena hits the mat hard but phases out the pain as The Rock picks him up by the arm and Irish Whips him hard off of the turnbuckle causing him to stumble back towards the middle of the ring, Rock hooks his arm over his head and goes for a suplex but Cena spins around in mid air and lands a back drop! Rock looks to be winded as his spine collides with the mat but Cena gives him zero time to think about it as he picks The Great One up and wraps his arms around The Rocks waist hitting a quick gutwrench suplex as the crowd let out a huge cheer! Cena begins to stomp on The Rock as a huge "CM PUNK!" Chant breaks out but Punk is still nowhere to be seen, The Rock manages to wriggle his way out of trouble and eventually rolls outside the ring to catch his breath...he gets no time however as John Cena is right on his trail...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00732

Cena takes just a moment too long in picking The Rock up however and the ever opportunistic Brahma Bull takes advantage by raking the eyes of Cena momentarily blinding him, Rock uses his new found time to grab John by the head and launch him into the barricade! Johns spine can be heard cracking as he harshly bounces off of the barricade and lands on the floor below, The Rock however adds insult to injury as he steals a fans drink and takes a big gulp before spraying it all back out over the downed John Cena and following it up by pouring the rest on him before throwing the cup back at the fan! The Rock then lets out a series of war cries as he boots hard into Cenas abdomen with merciless intent! Rock picks up Cena by the scruff of the neck and rolls him back into the ring before sliding in after him...Cena slowly rises to his feet but is met by a rapid series of punches which each gain a louder boo from the XWL Universe before cocking back and spitting on his hand which then connects with a huge punch to the jaw!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01105

The Rock Irish Whips Cena off of the ropes and on the rebound nails him with a ring breaking signature spine buster! He feels the adrenaline run through his body as he bounces to his feet faster than the speed of sound and gets to the top of John Cena's head, the crowd watch on in despair as The Rock taunts and swings his arms

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00963

but suddenly.....

CM Punk appears from behind the curtain with a cocky grin on his face he looks around the arena as every single fan is off their feet and cheering his name and unison, he takes a look into the ring only to see a livid Rock standing at the ropes begging him to come down, he smirks and lowers himself slowly to one knee and then softly rubs the floor below, as if checking for something, then in vintage CM Punk fashion he cups his hands around his mouth and rises to his feet shouting....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_07531

[ [ [ CM Punk ] ] ] IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

CM Punk makes his way down the ramp at a rapid pace as he rips off his T-Shirt and throws it away, making a beeline for the man who has made his life hell for the past two months! He slides into the ring....

The Bell Rings.

CM Punk wastes absolutely no time as he flies through the air taking The Rock down his a huge Lou Thez Press before dishing out what can only be described as a years worth of torture in ten seconds, Rock looks just about motionless but Punk keeps going and going and going and going, hammering down on The Rock with absolutely everything he has as months worth of frustration slowly begin to leave his body and he would have probably killed The Rock if it hadn't been for Cena pulling him off of The Rocks body! Punk turns around and screams in Cenas face to stay the hell out of it, Punk turns his attention back to Rock intent on stomping over his head but Cena spins him around harshly and is met with a huge instinct kick to the head by CM PUNK!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_08518

CM Punk feels no remorse as he turns back around to The Rock who is trying to pull himself up using the ring ropes, in a turn of the tables CM Punk actually helps The Rock to his feet and backs him up against the turnbuckle but what comes next is not so nice as Punk unleashes a hellish chop on Rocky that can be heard smacking his bare skin throughout the arena, the entire arena grimace in unison all bar Punk who lets a sadistic smile creep onto his face as he decides to deliver another chop! He laughs as though the sound of The Rocks agony is music to his ears and lets fly with at least another six chops before The Rock stumbles out of the corner and falls to the floor below in a heap, Punk raises his hands in the air and gains a huge pop from the fans when he screams at the top of his lungs "BEST IN THE WORLD!" CM Punk is unleashing a beast that has been kept inside of him for two long and he's loving every second of it!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_08564

CM Punks party is cut short however as Cena grabs him from behind by the neck and the trunks and runs towards the ropes before tossing the Chicago born warrior through the middle rope and hard onto the thin padded floor below! Cena turns around and meets The Rock who is groggily rising to his feet like a baby deer but before he can even get up right, Cena is all over him with some hard punches to the jaw! Cena then hooks The Rocks arm over his head with one arm and grabs his leg with the other before lifting him high into the air and plowing him into the mat with a fisherman suplex, rather than going for the pin Cena decides that it's also time for him to let out some rage, he picks up The Rock again and backs him into the turnbuckle before standing up on the middle rope and delivering punches to the head of The Rock! Each one gaining a count from the crowd...1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9--But The Rock becomes the first person to take advantage of the no disqualification rules and nails Cena with a low blow causing him to fall off of the turnbuckle and onto the mat! With Cena down for a moment The Rock climbs up to the top rope and waits for the fan favorite to get up, only to leap through the air going for a huge cross body!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01842

But Cena ducks under it! The Rock is left with no options to turn around in mid air and is left to hopelessly crash and burn as his body meets the canvas! The thud is heard around the arena! John Cena takes the time to catch a breather and use the ropes to pull himself upright, he approaches The Rock slowly before giving him a calculated boot to the head! The chain gang soldier picks The Rock for another round of punishment as he grabs Rocky around the waist and hoists him up into the air locking in a big bear hug! The Rock lets out a series of agonizing yells as the ref asks him if he wants to give up, but not today, not this match, not right now, The Rock hangs in for around twenty seconds before headbutting John Cena out of desperation causing him to drop The Great One, both men then get the exact same idea through their heads as they run off of the opposite ropes and meet in the middle of the ring with a massive double clothesline!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01043

The crowd are going absolutely nuts as these men give it their all in the center of the ring, this match up has been a long time coming and is filled to the brim with bad blood, you could cut the tension in the air with a knife as The Rock and John Cena lie motionless on the ring floor, the crowd begin to boom once more, chanting "CM PUNK!" as he is on his feet on the outside with both his competitors exactly where he wants them, on their backs! But rather than capitalize CM Punk opts for the risk factor hoping that it reaps him a big reward, he clambers up onto the apron and holds onto the top rope tight as both John Cena and The Rock slowly stir to their feet, they turn in unison only to see the best in the world waiting...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_09110

CM punk gives them no time to react however as he leaps up to the top rope with the greatest of ease and propels himself through the air like a cannonball screaming, "I CAN FLY!" before taking out both The Rock and John Cena with a HUGE double flying clothesline! CM Punk lets the adrenaline surge through his body as he begins to pick up some steam, he picks up John Cena first and slaps him across the face, hits a spinning backfist to the jaw, boots him hard on the thigh and follows it up with a straight gut kick causing Cena to double over in pain, CM Punk hooks both of Johns arms and pulls him in close before yelling at the top of his voice, "WELCOME TO CHICAGO, MOTHER FUCKER!" and with that he hoists Cena up into the air and brings him down onto his knee with a sick double underhook backbreaker! Rock is now stumbling to he feet, Punk notices him trying to leave the ring but gives him new plans as he boots Rocky hard across the back of his legs, he then hooks The Rocks arms in the same fashion he done with Cena before saying, "WELCOME TO CHICAGO! JOHN WILL SHOW YOU AROUND ASSHOLE!" with that the crowd cheer loudly as The Rock is lifted into the air and nailed with a crunching double underhook backbreaker! Back on the other side of the ring Cena is back on his feet with the help of the ropes, he's using the top rope to stop himself from falling but as CM Punk notices he's gonna wish he hadn't...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00817

Cena's teeth damn near hit the roof as Punk nails him with a vicious knee to the jaw! Johns body falls to a heap on the mat which is soon after kicked out courtesy of CM Punk who turns his attention back to the former peoples champion The Rock, Punk lifts him up by the back of the neck and backs him into a turnbuckle lacing him with a lot of quick punches to the body and kicks to the legs! But with a burst of energy The Rock grabs Punk under the arms and throws him into the corner before letting out his own onslaught of right and left hands! The Rocks electricity is pumping as he takes a few steps backwards allowing Punk to stumble towards him only to be launched halfway across the ring with a belly to belly! He wastes no time in picking Punk up by the hair and Irish Whipping him off of the ropes but when he attempts to clothesline him Punk ducks under it and changes the course of the match completely by carrying on his run and taking an insane suicide dive through the middle rope towards Cena as the crowd explode when he connects!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00736

CM Punk quickly bounces back to his feet before screaming to a standing ovation, "BEST IN THE WORLD!" The crowd are going wild for the Chicago Made Punk as he lays a huge boot to John Cena's temple for good measure before sliding back into the ring and gunning straight for a fired up Rock as the two bitter rivals begin to lace each other with a lethal back and forth of right and left hands! Punk soon takes the upper hand and backs Rock into a corner where he is absolutely brutalized with everything from chops to kicks to slaps to punches to the damn kitchen sink before Punk finally backs up to the opposite corner, only to scream out loudly and charge forward nailing The Rock on the jaw with a high knee! He stops on the top turnbuckle almost resting on The Rock before wrapping his arms around his dizzy head and charging to the middle of the ring laying him out with a bulldog!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01221

Punk doesn't get any time to admire his hand work though as John Cena is rolling under the bottom rope back into the ring...Punk notices the ever determined Cena making his way in and turns his attention to him with a sharp boot to the ribs as a sickening crack is heard in the cheap seats! Punk then grabs him by the head and drags him to his feet where he is met with a huge knee to the gut, Punk then hoists him up onto his shoulders as the crowd explodes knowing fully well what's about to happen! Punk throws Cena over his head and goes for the GO TO SLE--NO! Cena lands on his feet and grabs Punks knee in mid air before sweeping his other leg from under him as he spins Punk around onto his stomach and the crowd erupt as the leader of the CeNation locks in the STFU!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00857

CM Punk is in deep trouble as Cena wastes no time in wrenching back as far as possible, he writhes in agony as he desperately drags his body towards the ropes but never before has two feet looked so damn far away! The crowd are raised from their seats in excitement as Punk finally reaches the ropes! He grasps on in unison with an agonizing yell as the ref starts to count, ONE!...TWO!...THREE!....FOUR!....Cena releases the hold but grabs Punks leg and drags him back in towards the center of the ring before applying his finisher once more! CM Punk almost looks ready to give up as the color slowly fades from his face, his painful expression intensifies before turning into one of sheer exhaustion, so far way from the ropes, he lifts up his arm to tap......But out of nowhere The Rock elbows drops John Cena causing him to release the STFU! The crowd boo the former peoples champion as he grabs Cena by the legs and applies a submission of his own in the sharpshooter!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01381

The crowd are ejected from their seats once more to cheer on Cena! They egg him on to try and help his struggle to reach the ropes, Cena chants fill the sold out arena as The Rock does nothing but smile and apply further pressure to the back of the fan favorite! Cena is up on his hands screaming in agony as there seems to be absolutely no way to the ropes! Will he tap? Will he give up in front of the millions watching around the world? Everything he believes in...hustle...loyalty....respect? Will he tap? NO! Not today! Cena uses his hands to push himself all the way up before performing a forward roll and slipping right out of the hold...grabbing Rocks leg in the process as he turns him over to a burst of cheers!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01596

The Rock now finds himself in a sticky situation as he begs for mercy in Cena's signature hold, the same one that trapped the crafty CM Punk just moments ago, Cena wrenches his arms all the way back to hear the sweet music that is The Rocks pain as the crowd cheers more and more with each scream coming from The Great One...out of nowhere the cheers suddenly reach a new level of insane, the unsuspecting Cena has no idea what is going on and thinks that the cheers are for him but little does he know that CM Punk has scaled to the highest point in the ring, the top turnbuckle, he slowly steadies his shaking body before raising his hands into the air in tribute of the Macho Man one his personal favorites, the entire world knows what's coming next....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_09427

Punk leaps off of the turnbuckle and soars through the air with malicious intent as he bombs down on both of his opponents causing not only Cena to drop the hold but all three men to be down and out in the middle of the ring as CM Punks risky maneuver might have just cost him the match! The crowd however are loving every second of it! What Punk just did was nuts and that's exactly what they paid to see, "Holy Shit" chants fill the air as all three men make their ways to opposing corners and slowly but surely start to pull themselves up using the ropes provided, CM Punk is the first to his feet and he throws his arms to his sides and lets out a huge war cry chant sending "CM Punk!" chants into the air, Cena gets up and motions his signature You can't see me taunt while stumbling in the corner which calls for a round of "Let's go Cena!" chants, The Rock is the last man to his feet and continues the trend as he motions for both men to Just Bring It! But unlike the others The Rock is met with a vicious wave of boo's from the fans...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_08060

The fans explode once more into cheers as they see what's about to happen, John Cena lifts his arm up and points to The Rock...CM Punk simply laughs, before they both turn their attention to the Brahma Bull! The Rock backs up into the corner as both men close in on him, Cena is the first to lunge forward as he spears The Rock into the turnbuckle and begins to viciously drive his shoulder into his ribs several times, each shot gaining a loud scream from The Rock but to his dismay Punk soon joins in and fires rapid punches towards Rocks jaw, high, low, left and right The Rock has absolutely nothing he can do to escape this barrage! He has no options but to slump down to a seated position in the turnbuckle before Cena and Punk both back up and plan their next attack but in typical fashion it ends quicker than it started as Punk grabs Cena neck and ass, tossing him from the ring!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00445

CM Punk turns around and fixes his eyes on The Rock who is using the top rope to emerge from the corner after his beatdown, Punk looks absolutely seething with rage as he approaches The Great One but love him or hate him ol' Rocky comes flying out of the corner packed with electricity and turns Punk inside out with an insane clothesline! Punk spins in mid air before crashing to the mat bellow as Rocky points to his head, shouting to the fans that "He's got this!" before stomping a mudhole in the voice of the voiceless! Next, The Rock grabs Punk by the scruff of the neck and Irish Whips him off of the ropes before coming back and being thrown into the air and absolutely driven to the mat with a huge Samoan Drop!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_MITB2011_09120

The Rock is on fire as he begins to pace back and forth around the ring to a huge wave of boo's, Punk wriggles on the floor in pain, the shockwave that the Samoan Drop sent through his spine looks to be taking it's toll, The Rock drops to a crouching position as he places both of his hands onto his thighs and stalks the downed Punk, the voice of the voiceless finally begins to stir as he gets up to one leg and eventually to standing on both feet but he spins around right into THE ROCK BOT--NO! Punk manages to elbow The Rock on the side of the head to free himself before grabbing the former peoples champion and attempting an Irish Whip but the ever opportunistic Rock reverses it into an Irish Whip of his own sending Punk into the ropes who comes back into a massive spine buster! The electricity fills the air as The Rock bounds to his feet and takes his place at CM Punk, the crowd are absolutely livid as The Rock smiles and removes his elbow pad before launching it far into the crowd (only for it to be thrown back in) The Rock swings his arms before running off of the ropes and coming back, jumping over CM Punk and bouncing over the other ropes but as he comes back he runs right into...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01108

Cena goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NO! CM Punk makes the save! Just in the nick of time because it seemed like Cena had The Rock beat, Cena can't believe it but he drags himself up to his feet alongside CM Punk as they begin to trade punches back and forth each gaining a huge pop from this frantic sold out crowd! The punches get harder as the cheers get louder before Punk breaks the sequence with a stinging kick to Cena's thigh causing him to drop to one knee! CM Punk cups his hands around his mouth and yells, "Best in the world!" Before turning around and running off of the ropes, bouncing back and attempting a shining wizard to Cena! But no! John ducks under it causing Punk to crash to the mat! Punk doesn't leave himself time to feel the pain however as he runs towards Cena and goes for a huge clothesline but the ever ready John ducks under it and catches Punk with a huge spinning backdrop as all of the crowd pop...knowing what's coming next...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00722

Cena waves his hand in front of Punks face while saying, "You can't see me!" Which sends the crowd into a further wave of cheers before Cena runs off of the ropes and comes back at a blistering place only to stop and wipe the dust off of his shoulder and driving his fist down into the face of CM Punk! Cena is all fired up and ready to finish this as he gets back to his feet and crouches over, waiting on Punk to turn around...slowly...slowly...but surely CM Punk waddles to his feet and turns around only for John Cena to hoist him up onto his shoulders with the greatest of ease! The arena gasps in unison as Cena launches him high into the air only for Punk to somehow take control and land on his feet!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00777

Punk drops to one knee before almost catapulting himself towards John Cena who ducks a vicious clothesline as Punk rebounds off of the ropes and goes for clothesline number two only to face plant the mat after a quick drop toe hold! Cena grabs the voice of the voiceless by the foot and quickly hooks his leg around before locking in the STFU as the crowd goes insane for the leader of the CeNation John Cena!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00906

Cena has it locked in tight and Punk reaches out for the ropes only to realize that he is absolutely nowhere near it with zero energy, his lifeless body goes limp, his arm hits the mat as it looks as though his struggle is hopeless, Punk has no options and The Rock hasn't been seen since being nailed with that huge attitude adjustment! Cena wrenches back harder than ever before as Punks neck can almost be heard snapping from it's spine, even in the cheap seats...his agonizing yells signal the end...it's over...no way back...Punk raises his hand high into the air.......

The biggest heat of the night overtakes the arena as Vince McMahon bursts out from behind the curtain like a man on a mission, he takes his signature Mr McMahon walk down the ramp with his swagger up at full volume! The crowd are boo'ing more than ever, throwing trash towards Vince who already looks as pissed off as ever, he approaches the bottom of the ramp but before he can get anywhere near the ring John Cena decides to take matters into his own hands and leaves the ring...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01092

Cena starts yelling for Vince not to get involved but before he can approach Mr McMahon the cavalry rolls in and a huge smile spreads across Vince's face...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01440

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01441

The Rock then begins to rummage under the ring before finally emerging with a huge grin and a steel chair, he laughs before handing it over to Vince McMahon who smirks evilly before slowly strolling over to Cena with not a care in the world! He looks at the crowd before lifting the chair high into the air and bringing it down with the fury of a thousand men onto the head of John Cena! The sickening thud rings through the arena but it doesn't distract Vince as he lifts it higher into the air for a second time and brings it down across his back this time! Next, Vince slides into the ring alongside The Rock, steel chair in hand as they both await CM Punk getting to his feet...around a minute of solid boo's pass before Punk stumbles to both feet and falls into The Rocks body who just laughs at Punks lifelessness, The Great One hooks Punks arms behind his back and yells for Vince to take his best shot! The devil himself obliges as he lunges forward intent on taking CM Punks head off but The Best In The World ducks under it sending the crowd into an uproar as The Rock is nailed with the chair shot!

CM Punk gets a sick grin across his face as he is left looking straight into Vince McMahons eyes, Vince has nowhere to run but decides he won't and fires forward yet again with another chair shot intent for CM Punk who ducks under it and scoops Vince McMahon up onto his shoulders as a deafening roar fills the arena! "GO TO SLEEP!" "GO TO SLEEP!" "GO TO SLEEP!" Chants ring through the arena and not one to deny his people of what they want Punk throws the soulless Vince McMahon over his head and almost breaks his skull with a GTS! Punk then takes it upon himself to kick Vince over the side of the ring and roll him out to the mat below as the crowd chant "Nah nah nah nah weheeyyy goodbye!" Punk only laughs before turning his attention back to The Rock who is slowly rising to his feet...Punk runs towards the Brahma Bull going for a clothesline but The Rock ducks under it and out of desperation low blows CM Punk! Punk falls to the mat as The Rock slowly crawls over to him and goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

NO! CM PUNK KICKS OUT! And now Cena is on his way back into the ring...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01652

Cena and The Rock both get to their feet around the same time only to begin a barrage of back and forth right hands! Solid stiff punches to each others jaws! The Rock looks fired up as he takes the upper hand, punching Cena all the way over to the ropes with lethal shots only for Cena to throw a forearm up and block one giving him the opportunity to play The Rock at his own game, punching him all the way to the other side of the ring! Cena then grabs The Great Ones arm and Irish Whips him off of the ropes and when The Rock comes back Cena ducks, ready to throw The Rock over his head but is instead met with a harsh kick to the face! Cena's head whips upwards but his eyes aren't blinded by the arena lights for long as The Rock goes for The Rock Bottom!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01675

But no! Cena elbows him hard across the face three times before delivering a Rock Bottom of his own to the former peoples champion as the crowd go wild! Cena goes for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

But wait? Cena stops the count on his own? The crowd look confused as Cena let's The Rock go...but he looks up to see CM Punk standing on his feet, perfectly fine. Then the pin drops...CM Punk made absolutely no attempt to break up the pin! And why? Because if John Cena wins, Punk is free...that's his plan! Cena looks absolutely outraged as he realizes what's just taken place, he gets up to his feet before getting right in CM Punks face who looks pissed about being found out...

[John Cena]
What the hell man?!

[ [ [ CM Punk ] ] ]
What?

[John Cena]
You know what! That stunt you just tried to pull! You wanted me to win?

[ [ [ CM Punk ] ] ]
You said you wanted to help me didn't you Superman?

[John Cena]
But you said you didn't want it Mr. Pipebomb!

[ [ [ CM Punk ] ] ]
And I don't need it!

And with that CM Punk shocks the world by hoisting John Cena up onto his shoulders and...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-01098

GO TO SLEEP! Cena falls to the mat lifeless as Punk gets the most devious smile in history across his face! What he does next surprises everyone in the building as he drags Cena by the arm over and onto The Rocks body! He needs Cena to win, if this works, he's free! The referee looks hesitant at first but he realizes that there's technically nothing wrong about it...He drops to the mat and goes for the count...

ONE!

TWO!

[b]NO! VINCE MCMAHON DRAGS THE REFEREE OUT OF THE RING! The sold out crowd are absolutely livid as Vince punches the ref across the jaw flooring him to the mat! CM Punk looks seething with anger as his plans have backfired once again, Vince clambers up onto the apron as Punk walks over to him, Vince simply lifts his middle finger up into Punks face letting him know that no matter how hard he tries, he's still Vince's property!

[ [ [ CM Punk ] ] ]
Why won't you just die!

[Vince McMahon]
I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon you son of a bitch!

With that Vince commits the ultimate act of disrespect by slapping CM Punk hard across the face causing him to spin around as the saliva fires from his mouth but what he turns into is so much worse as The Rock is up on his feet! ROCK BOTTOM! He goes for the cover!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 KN5Wr

The new ref slides into the ring and goes for the cover as the crowd watch on with baited breathe...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

WINNER:XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 NeFUR

The Rocks theme blasts through the arena almost unheard thanks to the monumental boo's emitting from the XWL Universe! The Rock smiles ear to ear as he hops to his feet, he has it, a World Heavyweight Championship shot, any time he wants! He bounces up to the top turnbuckle to taunt for the hating crowd...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_wm28show412012-27

Vince is all smiles in sunshine in the ring as he claps for his business partner who just overcame the odds to ensure that The Corporation leave with the win...Vince McMahon and The Rock really are proving to be an unstoppable force here in XWL and who can stop them? Colt tried and failed. Cena tried and failed. Punk has tried numerous times and failed, but he's still attached to them...what does the future hold for Punk? What does the future hold for XWL? Where do we go from here?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Normal_wm28show412012-28

Last edited by Zander on Thu May 31, 2012 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:03 am

Unforgiven rolls on as we are brought to ringside where King and JR are discussing the newest edition of the XWL Newsletter.

{JR}
So King, who do you think is the genius behind the XWL Newsletter?

{King}
Gee I don't know JR, it could be anyone! Well except for Cole of course!

{JR}
Why's that?

{King}
Cause's he's far from a genius! 

{Cole}
Oh very funny. Who ever it is brought up some interesting points and some great ideas regarding Super Shows. It seems like he thinks that our current 2 Hour Super Shows have become last minute ideas to build up or come off of Pay Per Views, what do you think about that?

{King}
I love the Super Shows! All the divas of the XWL in the same arena on the same show! What else could I ask for!

{JR}
I like seeing what happens when both brands are put together and certain superstars that would normally not interact get a chance to face off.

{Cole}
I do too, but imagine if you got to see them face off in a stipulation Super Show! 

{King}
Oh my! I would pay to see that!.. Oh wait, I wouldn't have to! But I still would!

{JR}
Which of the Newsletters ideas did you like the best Cole?

{Cole}
I loved the idea of having the brands compete for points or even just for Bragging Rights like they did in the WWE. Imagine if the best of Breakdown were to face off with the best of Redemption! Egos, Rivalries, and Emotions would have to be put aside during these type of match ups, it would be great!

{King}
That does sound great. My favorite was the idea of having the wheel, maybe even having a special guest come to spin it, do I smell ratings? Yes I do!

{JR}
Hmm, I thought that the Put up or Shut Up idea was the best. Some of the loud mouths here in the XWL might think twice before speaking then!

The crowd lets out a hearty boo as Angle's theme sounds across the arena.

{King}
Speaking of loud mouths, here's the biggest one now.

Angle walks out with a bandage wrapped around his head and a limp to his walk, the injured state of The Olympian doesn't stop the crowd from chanting "YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK" 

{JR}
Looks like the attack he suffered last week was worse than we assumed.

{Cole}
You're right, he doesn't look too good.

Angle slowly makes his way up the steps and climbs into the ring before requesting a mic

{Kurt Angle}
Shut your damn mouths and show some respect!

The crowd does the complete opposite as they boo even louder.

{Kurt Angle}
Whatever. I'm an XWL Superstar, an Olympic Gold Medalist, and an American Hero do you really think I care what a bunch of Rednecks think about me? Well the answers no, I don't, not one bit! But what I do care about is the first question asked in the Rumors section of the XWL Newsletter, who attacked Kurt Angle last week? Who is the coward stupid enough to leave me breathing? To leave me capable of finding them and breaking their ankle? I will find out who it is and I will get my revenge.

{Cole}
Who do you think it was King?

{King}
I don't know but whoever it was will be sorry!

{Kurt Angle}
Last week the doctors told me that a tendon in my right leg was strained and I might have re-injured my skull, the same skull that Alex Shelley smashed with a chair to almost end my career. I was sitting backstage after hearing the news and some buck toothed, overall wearing, word slurring, redneck kid wearing a Ted DiBiase shirt came up to me and asked me..

Kurt begins to talk in an exaggerated southern accent

{Kurt Angle}
 "Howdy Kurt, durrr, I was a' wonderin' if ya'll were going to overcome the odds and still compete next week at Unforgiven?"... I asked him, "kid where are you from?" and son of a gun guess what he told me, he told me he was from Memphis Tennessee.

The crowd lets out a pop at the mention of their hometown

{Kurt Angle}
So I told him, "kid, you're from Memphis Tennessee and you're talking to me about overcoming the odds? You're overcoming the odds every time you pronounce a word correctly, you're overcoming the odds every time you pass a fast food place without going in and stuffing your face, you're overcoming the odds by affording a ticket to Unforgiven." And he stopped me right there and got all teary eyed and I thought that he was going to start crying and hell if I was from this shit hole I would cry too so I couldn't blame him but then he told me that he actually could't afford a ticket to Unforgiven...

Angle begins to make his way out of the ring as he continues

{Kurt Angle}
But me being one of XWL's most prized possessions of course had an extra ticket to Unforgiven.

Kurt is now right next to the barricade pointing to an empty seat in the front row

{Kurt Angle}
And this is where he would be sitting right now had I not ripped that ticket up right in front of his stupid Tennessee face and told him that he would never overcome the odds because he's nothing like Kurt Angle!

The crowd lets out one of the loudest boos of the night as Kurt grins

{Kurt Angle}
I sure as hell could overcome the odds and wrestle tonight, hell I won the Olympic Gold Medal with a broken freakin' neck! But tonight I have decided that although I could put my health on the line just to entertain all of you, I'm not going to because none of you are worth it! I don't need to prove anything to anyone, I have a background in the NCAA, WWE, TNA, and the Olympic Games that is proof enough of what I am capable of. So you might as well leave now because the man who you all paid to see wrestle, your American Hero, is NOT going to wrestle tonight, not because I can't, but because I simply don't think you're worth it!

The crowd lets out a boo clearly disappointed that they still won't be able to see Angle wrestle for the first time since the injury.

{Kurt Angle}
Now I could continue to go on and on about this and that to prove to you all that I'm capable of being a contender here in the XWL but the difference between myself and people like Zack Ryder and Ted DiBiase

{JR}
Is that they have titles?

{Kurt Angle}
Is that I don't have the time to waste on all of you to prove what I already know! I could keep on talking, I could drag this segment on longer, but I'm not an attention seeking teenage girl like most of the superstars who made a name here in the XWL. So what if it's expected of me? It's expected of all of you to shower yet you clearly refuse to do so! You're simply just not worth my breath! Oh it's true! It's damn true!

And with that Angle drops the mic and makes a swift exit as the crowd continues to boo. We are then shown a reply of the controversial ending of the match that just took place between The Rock, CM Punk, and John Cena.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Daniel Bryan
Dunno if the ending of that match was planned but it was a brilliant way to keep the feud going and Daniel getting a picture of the moment framed seems to be just the beginning of the things he’ll do get get people to realize that he was robbed. Looking forward to seeing where his quest for a rematch takes him.

Triple Threat write up
Really enjoyed reading this from the way Rock and Cena brawled before the bell even rang to what Punk shouted before nailing them both with the butterfly backbreakers. This write up did a great job of capturing the emotion of the crowd with how they would cheer when Cena or Punk was on the offensive or the intensity at which they’d boo when the Rock was doing some damage, or even how they’d stand with baited breath when anticipating something bad, it all helped to capture the moment and to help the reader feel like they’re in the arena watching things played out. The write up was detailed as you could get and the metaphors like Vince nailing Punk with the fury of 1,000 men really did a great job making reading this entertaining because of not only of what was happening but also the way it was told. For some reason I was so caught up in this that I Vince coming out actually surprised me when it should have been a given that he would show his face. Only thing is that the stipulations that were thrown in by Vince prior to the match didn’t really come into play until the end really, when I thought it would play a more prominent role early on, but the way the stipulations did end up playing out with what Punk ended up doing didn’t disappoint. Looking forward to seeing how things play out regarding who won, write up was what I expected it to be.

Kurt Angle
Surprisingly I really enjoyed this promo and it seems that every week I’m getting less and less bitter that you picked up Angle because you’re putting out some solid stuff as him. The stuff with the fan is what got me, and the moment when Angle pointed to the empty seat was funny. Angle deciding not to wrestle was a shame but him pointing out that he won a medal with a broken neck does more than enough to show the people that wrestling injured would be nothing new to him. Now let’s see if the mystery over who attacked him is ever solved. Also, that was some amazing commentary. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:53 pm

As Unforgiven continues, the cameras show Vickie Guerrero smiling as she watches the pay-per-view unfold.

[Vickie Guerrero]
This is going to be a great show for Redemption tonight, I can just feel it. Ted DiBiase vs. Michael McGillicutty, Cody Rhodes vs. Zack Ryder, Eve vs. Layla, Christian vs. Davey Richards, Randy Orton vs. Undertaker AND Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar! There's no way that Breakdown to compete with that.

As Vickie talks to herself, someone enters her office, as she enters and angrily addresses them.

[Vickie Guerrero]
And what exactly do you think you're doing in my office?

The camera pulls out it reveals Madison Rayne stood facing Vickie Guerrero as the crowd boo.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 1-6

{Madison Rayne}
Is that how you treat stars like me, Vickie? No wonder Redemption's the second best brand around here.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Second best brand? Excuse me! If you actually think that Breakdown is the number one show then you've got another thing coming to you.

{Madison Rayne}
Think? It's not even a question, and you're looking at the reason why.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Of course you're on Breakdown aren't you? Wait a second, when was the last time you did something?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 2-5

{Madison Rayne}
I don't need to do something every week. In case you didn't notice I'm the Miss Money in the Bank, all I need to do is bide my time, and then when I choose to, I become Diva's champion.

Madison holds up her Money in the Bank briefcase.

{Madison Rayne}
You see this right here? It means sometime in the near future, I finally get to achieve something you tried so hard to make sure I'd never achieve, and when I do cash in and win the Diva's championship, I'll make sure to pay you a visit on your little show just so you can see how much of a mistake you made when you continuously held me back in favour of the bland and talentless, and there's not a thing that you or anybody else can do about it. You got that?

[Vickie Guerrero]
Actually Madison there is something I can do about, since this isn't a Breakdown show I can book any match I want.

{Madison Rayne}
You can't do that!

[Vickie Guerrero]
Oh really, Madison? You want to bet on that? You can go and complain to Mick Foley if you want, but there's nothing he can do about, so you better go and get ready for your match, because by the way, it's next.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 3-5

{Madison Rayne}
And who's my opponent? One of the Bella’s? Please, they're not even in my league. Or Kharma? What's she going to do? I could beat her in five minutes. How about Eve? It's not as if I've beat her before. There's nobody you can make face me that could actually challenge me.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Actually Madison, it's not any of those, it's actually someone that I know that they've never pinned before, because up next, you'll be facing Maryse. So I suggest you go and get ready.

{Madison Rayne}
Maryse? Please, that's no problem for me.

Madison turns to leave, and as she gets to the side of the camera shot, Vickie begins to talk again.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Oh, and one more thing, Madison just so you know your Miss Money in the Bank briefcase WILL be on the line.

Madison brushes her hair back and storms off, as Vickie smiles to herself and we cut to a video package for the "Dashingly Insane" Cody Rhodes.

As the hype video for the man who will face Zack Ryder later tonight ends the cameras switch to inside the crowd as Madison Rayne's theme begins to play to boos from the crowd.

As Madison walks out onto the stage wearing tiara and sashe with briefcase in hand to a chorus of boos from the crowd.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 10

[Jim Ross]
Well you just heard it from the horse's mouth, we're going to be treated to an inpromtu diva's match for Madison Rayne's Miss Money in the Bank contract.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Ha! Horse's mouth, JR. I like that, but I have to say I don't agree with this at all. How dare Redemption general manager force a member of the Breakdown roster to put their property on the line?

*As Madison walks down to the aisle she royally waves to the crowd with her free hand*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 1

[Michael Cole]
Well it serves her right if you ask me, you can't just insult Vickie Guerrero and get away with it, and it's about time Madison's actions caught up to her.

[Jim Ross]
If you had been watching Breakdown Cole, I wouldn't exactly say Madison's done very many actions lately, if infact since Final Stand we've barely heard from her.

*When she reaches ringside she holds up her briefcase using the reflection to look at her hair then places it in the ring before walking up the ringsteps and entering between the bottom and middle rope*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
It might not uncharacteristic of her, but to tell you the truth I like it. It's been nice going to work and not hearing her shrieking and complaining all the time, I just wish she'd talk less often!

[Michael Cole]
Well thanks to Vickie Guerrero she's been temporarily shut up but after tonight I've got a feeling she'll have a lot more to complain about.

*Madison picks her briefcase back up and waves to the crowd one more time to a negative repection as her theme fades out then she relecently hands her Miss Money in the Bank case to the referee*

Jerry "The King" Lawler
The song says "Ooh Oui," and might I be the first to agree, Oh yes! Ooh Oui!

JR chuckled at King's perverseness as Cole remained on the quiet side

Jim Ross
Maryse was awarded this opportunity earlier tonight by Redemption General Manager Vickie Guerrero.

Maryse's theme played as she, with her boyfriend Ted DiBiase, appeared on stage. Maryse and Ted walked down the ramp, arm in arm as usual as Maryse used her right hand to do her usual hand poses

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 TJ8Lb

Jim Ross
Of course accompanied by her boyfriend, the World Heavyweight Champion Ted DiBiase.

Michael Cole
How can you even say that JR? Maryse is obviously into Michael McGillicutty, and sooner or later she's going to drop that loser DiBiase.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Oh whatever, Cole.

Ted helped Maryse take her jacket off, as they walked up the steel stairs. Maryse walked to the center of the apron as Ted stayed at the turnbuckle to watch. Maryse threw her head down and whipped it back sending her blonde curls flying. She grinned back at Ted who was more than pleased with his girlfriend

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 MDL97

DiBiase help the ropes open for Maryse as Maryse stepped in, and Ted stepped down, taking his place at ringside in support of his girl. Meanwhile inside the ring, Madison and Maryse made eye contact, sharing equally negative glares as the bell rings and this match begins

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Here we go!

Jim Ross
This match is bound to be interesting. Both of these women have quite an attitude when it comes to getting what they want. Should be most interesting to see who comes out on top!

Madison and Maryse close in surely but slowly. Madison begins to yell at Maryse, "This is mine! It will never be yours, you don't deserve it!" Maryse in response closed in on Madison as they stood chest to chest. Maryse peered down at Madison, glaring at her as if she were nothing. Maryse then took her hand in Madison's face, giving Madison Maryse's signature hand pose. After holding it for a moment, Maryse used that very hand to shove Madison's face out of hers. Madison took a few steps back and stared down Maryse who grinned cockily. Maryse took this moment to show off in front of the crowd, Ted, and Madison. She walked over to the ropes and flipped her hair, smiling. The cameras showed Ted's face for a moment, not as agreeing with Maryse's tactics, but admiring the confidence of his girlfriend. As Maryse taunted, Madison charged Maryse, grabbing her by the hair and throwing her into the corner. Maryse let out a scream as Madison began ramming Maryse's head into the ring apron. Maryse was able to turn herself around and catch a breath while Madison backed up, before running at Maryse to deliver what seemed to be a clothesline of some sort. Just before Madison reached her, Maryse ducked, barely missing the flying arm of Madison. Madison went hard into the turnbuckle and as she turned around, she was met with a French TKO to the back of the skull! Madison fell flat onto the mat as Maryse quickly turned her over for the nonchalant pin. Maryse looked on confidently as the ref counted, pressing Madison's face down into the mat.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What a heel kick, this could be it!

[Michael Cole]
You may be right Lawler!

Just after the ref counted 2 Madison was able to get her foot on the ropes

Jim Ross
Madison fought hard to get that case and it looks like she's not going down without a fight.

Maryse sat up with a frustrated look on her face. She took a moment to yell at the ref, saying "Do your freakin' job!" The ref began to explain his actions but Maryse shoved her hand in his face. Maryse then picked Madison up by the hair and set her up for the spinning backbreaker. Madison countered and kicked Maryse hard in the knee. Maryse's leg caved from under her and she fell to the ground, clutching her knee. Madison took this time to attack Maryse using the Scissor Stomp. When Madison had finished, she rolled out of the ring, leaving Maryse lying flat on the mat. Ted watched Madison curiously, wondering what she was up to as Madison grabbed the briefcase and began to climb back in the ring. Just as she was going through the ropes, her briefcase was tugged out of her hand! Ted DiBiase had taken the briefcase from her before Madison could do any disqualifying damage to Maryse. Madison began to yell at Ted "Hey! What do you think you're doing! Give that back!" Ted shook his head and yelled back to her "No! She worked hard for this and I'm not gonna let you cheat your way out of it! " Just then Madison clutched her jaw tightly and reached out slapping Ted across the face! Ted remained holding the briefcase as Madison turned around, but much to her surprise Maryse was not on the mat, but standing right in front of her! Maryse delivered a hard gut kick to Madison before setting her up for the French Kiss and planting her hard into the mat. Maryse sat up and slid over top of Madison for the pin.

[Michael Cole]
The French Kiss!

Jim Ross
She might have her here!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Oh this has to be it!

3!!

[Michael Cole]
She's done it! Maryse is the new holder of the Miss Money In The Bank contract!

Maryse rolled off of Madison and through her hands in the air mockingly as she stood to her feet. Ted then entered the ring, holding the briefcase for Maryse, but before she took the briefcase, she ran to Ted somewhat jumping on him with a hug, Ted wrapped his arms and Maryse and hugged her back.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 3dcA0

They finally released the hug as Ted handed Maryse the briefcase. Maryse held it, just staring for a moment before taking a few steps away from Ted and holding it up high.

[Michael Cole]
I feel bad for Madison but Maryse just got herself a big win here tonight. Maybe after McGillicutty beats Ted for the Title tonight, she'll realize who the real man is around here.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Would you just shut up Cole! I'm trying to enjoy this!

The crowd roared with cheers as Ted applauded Maryse. Maryse came back to Ted as they met for a brief kiss. Just then, Madison shoved Maryse and began yelling at her. Ted quickly stepped in between them as Maryse clawed at Madison from behind. Maryse stopped and told Ted "Ted, I can handle this." Ted looked at her a little concerned, but stepped aside. Madison began yelling at Maryse who watched her with a blank expression on her face. Madison squealed for a good minute or two and then stopped, realizing she was getting nothing from Maryse. this itself caused Maryse to smirk, and chuckle at Madison. The reaction infuriated Madison, she grabbed Maryse's hair as they began to break out into a cat fight. Just then, everything in the ring ceased in a heartbeat as this next theme covered the arena with an eerie feel.

[Michael Cole]
What the?

Jim Ross
It's Kharma!

Madison instantly released Maryse as Maryse refrained from fighting back. Everything in the ring had gone silent, although everything outside was quite the contrary. The crowd began gasping in shock, both cheering and booing. About every reaction you could think of, all jumbled up into one. Kharma appeared out on stage as she took little time to make her way to the ramp. Madison stepped aside into the corner as Maryse remained frozen

Jim Ross
Kharma, freezing both Maryse and Madison with that wicked stare of hers.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-05-02at2.35.52PM_display_image

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 RqA1w

Kharma finally made it to the ring where she stopped, to eye both of the divas, not paying Ted DiBiase any attention. She pulled herself onto the apron and grinned at them both before stepping into the ring. She paused once more before closing in on Madison and snapping out of nowhere, grabbing Madison by the head and locking her arms, destroying her with the implant buster. Kharma laughed maniacally before freezing over with a serious expression. She stood to her feet and inched towards Maryse, but Ted stepped in front of her! Ted DiBiase, standing firm in between the French Beauty and the Beastly Diva.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Nh2la

[Michael Cole]
What does Ted think he's doing?!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Something Michael McGillicutty would never do! He's protecting his girl!

Kharma eyed Ted up and down as Maryse cowered behind him before Kharma looked up to him and patted him abruptly on the top of the head, and departing. Ted looked confused but glad that Kharma had decided to leave Maryse be for now.

Jim Ross
Well that ended a lot better than we expected.

[Michael Cole]
Poor Madison...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 2FvVt

When Kharma finally disappeared, Ted turned around to Maryse asking her if she was okay. Maryse nodded and Ted held her for a moment before grabbing his World Heavyweight Title and her Miss Money in the Bank briefcase. He handed the briefcase to Maryse as she smiled and he lifted the bottom ropes for her. Maryse kissed Ted's cheek and exited the ring with Ted close behind.

Jim Ross
Nonetheless ladies and gentlemen, a big win here tonight for our new Miss Money in the Bank, Maryse.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Yes, congratulations to Maryse and good luck to her boyfriend Ted DiBiase in defending his World Heavyweight Championship tonight!

Our cameras take us back to Maryse and Ted as Maryse lifts the briefcase in the air one more time, causing one last eruption from the crowd before we fade off into the next segment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:01 pm

[CM Punk stuff]

I read this first last night and the idea I got from it was it's like the calm before the storm, before everything kicks off and shit gets much more serious. You really put over how he sets aside from everyone else and how he's not afraid to speak his mind which makes him CM Punk. I like how you brought up the tension with Cena too, to make it more of a Triple Threat instead of just two guys teaming on Rock possibly. In the write up I expect a lot of confrontations with Punk and Cena. Vince coming up and being a downer is classic Vince, the stipulations add a ton to the match so I'm looking forward to reading it.

[Favourite Line]

"John Cena and I have never seen eye to eye and while I appreciate what John done for me those weeks ago, that does not make up for all the years that we have disliked each other."

[#Fate=Sealed]

I usually read through promos and add in my comments bit by bit for a review, but from the start of this promo you had me hooked on it for a reason. I just read this one right through and the main point I could gather from it is it was a very smart promo. McGillicutty came off really strong in terms of the mental game going into the match. With a lot of brilliant points that I'm sure it'll be hard for Ted to answer them. Fantastic promo altogether.

"The final hour of your Cinderella Story draws near Ted, there will be nowhere to run and there will be nowhere to hide."

[Mitch]

I expected a post match promo from you because the loss like that isn't something Bryan's character wouldn't let go. Bryan getting the poster of the picture was funny. The back and forth between Mitch and Bryan was entertaining to read and I'm interested to see if the rope problem will lead to a further feud between HBK and Bryan.

[Favourite Line]

"What about when he wrestled injured against Stone Cold?"

[Kurt Angle Promo]

The commentary talking about the newsletter was cool and realistic. I'm glad you're using Angle's WWE theme because it owns. Bringing up the hick and saying he was from Memphis was a good heel move, but not calling the place a shit hole, that's not Kurt. The promo was decent but I hoped the person who attacked him would be revealed at this point, the PPV would've been a good time to do that. But at the same time it still keeps me reading to find out who indeed did it, hopefully I'm not let down.

[Favourite Line]

"Who is the coward stupid enough to leave me breathing? To leave me capable of finding them and breaking their ankle?"

[hurr Diva stuff]

Vickie going on about how Redemption is the superior brand is realistic, honestly I wasn't really pushed about reading all of this because I already knew Maryse was getting the case. The match was all well and good but I didn't expect Kharma to come out, I've been waiting for Kharma to actually be in matches and stuff. It's a shame Bang dropped Madison, but atleast the case is in more capable hands now.

[Favourite Line]

"Something Michael McGillicutty would never do! He's protecting his girl!"

[Rock v Punk v Cena]

I've been looking forward to reading this, been trying to avoid being spoiled the result and I've made it fuck yea The commentary at the start was good and I loved the actions for Rock's promo, really captured the moment. The duelling chants were a nice touch. I didn't expect Rock and Cena to trade blows to start, the caps were a cool addition to it and I really like how the match started. I was surprised at how long the Cena/Rock single brawl went on but I enjoyed it. I loved the SummerSlam 2000 way to start the match, I can just picture the pop as Punk comes out. The interaction between Cena and Punk early is interesting, and the kick just brought it up a notch. I'm hooked on reading through this as it's so well described. As I read it gets much more dramatic and I'm expecting Vince to make an appearance at any minute. I liked the little bit of double teaming on Rock only for it to disintegrate real quick. The note of the elbow pad being thrown in at Rock was funny too. I knew Vince would come out! When Vince and Rock were waiting for Punk to get up I was hoping for a Rock Bottom on Vince to bring back The Rock we love </3 I had a feeling something controversial like this would happen, Punk trying to get Cena to pin Rock was awesome and then Vince pulled the ref out bah gawd. I laughed way too hard at the "I'm Vincent Kennedy McMahon you son of a bitch" line. Vince slapping Punk into the Rock Bottom wasn't an ending I expected but it was great. This write up had it all, the drama, spots, controversial ending and a way to continue the feud, loved it. I don't think that could be topped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next