Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012

Go down 
+10
TheKrzyOne
Shug
Jiggas
MicksterG951
Zander
Bang
Sable
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
P.R Son
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 NlaKH

Live From - Memphis, Tennessee

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Arena For Matches - Clash Of The Champions

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 OR6Q9XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 8z9BE
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Austin Aries

15 Min Ironman Match

XWL 15 Title

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 VZRPt

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Q8dMwXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 GUnhF
AJ Styles Vs Joey Ryan (C)

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 K7AUlXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 RiKQx
Alex Shelley Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Divas Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 9UkorXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 ENSvb
Kaitlyn Vs Michelle McCool

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 UYua3XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Edoln
Kassius Ohno Vs Zack Ryder (C)

No Holds Barred Street Fight

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 XYD1mXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 SyeCx
Alex Riley Vs Kane

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 9TVgEXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 AjvAV
Alberto Del Rio Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

If Triple H loses he will be fired.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 HsneBXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 QiWlD
Brock Lesnar Vs Triple H

Normal Match

Intercontinental Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 E8c02cc4ba28

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 CQBjPXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 F3Kzm
Christian Vs Davey Richards (C)

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 FTmyZXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Edoln
Cody Rhodes Vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 XSqndXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 MWykX
Randy Orton Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

United States Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Unitedstatestitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 VM9hhXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 FakjG
Daniel Bryan Vs Shawn Michaels (C)

Triple Threat Extreme Rules Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 XmSYJXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 DO617XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 NeFUR
John Cena Vs CM Punk Vs The Rock

Normal Match

Divas Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 19bb7ce5edd0

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 0FTWnXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 0tP5Z
Eve Torres Vs Layla El (C)

Normal Match

World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Worldtitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 XwRHlXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Azg8s
Michael McGillicutty Vs Ted DiBiase Jr. (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:05 pm

Not long after the credits finish, XWL Unforgiven goes live from the FedExForum in Memphis Tennessee. As the cameras go inside the building where the usual display of opening pyrotechnics blast at the top of the stage while the fans can be heard loudly cheering in the background.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 WWjz3

We then begin to scan along the audience spotting many unique signs in support of the XWL superstars and divas set to compete tonight. It is then after that we cut away to our commentary team of the evening.

[JR]
Good evening folks to a night where rivals are sure to do unspeakable acts just to secure victory, welcome to Unforgiven!

[Michael Cole]
Tonight's show will no doubt going to be both exciting and a real must see if you've been following the numerous rivalries that have reached a new level of ruthlessness in the past month.

[King]
That practically describe our main-event to a tee!

[JR]
It sure does, King!

[Michael Cole]
But before we get into that, earlier today there was a breaking news report posted on XWL.com. Last night at a live event as our superstars and divas got in that last bit of preparation for the wars they're sure to face tonight, an incident occurred that sent one man on an unexpected and unfortunate path.

[JR]
It was as big of a shame as any...So many action packed matches, it seemed as if it'd be a perfect night with the scheduled main-event of the evening, but sadly, tragedy struck.

[King]
I still can't believe how fast it happened.

The report in question then appears on the screen for those that hadn't yet seen it.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 ZuVfm

[Michael Cole]
Meeting in a battle much like their number one contenders encounter just over a month ago, the fans were on their feet from the very beginning. Neither man would give up, their signature moves weren't enough, their submissions weren't enough, and not even their finishing maneuvers could keep the other down for long! But sadly what could keep one down, was the untimely cause of injury.

[King]
It was an example that proved these superstars and divas risk injury every single second they spend in that ring. You know this has to have caused some back there to evaluate themselves after seeing how a man high on the rise could be sidelined so easily.

[JR]
We want to wish Edge all the best in his recovery, and I'm sure he'll return stronger than ever.

[Michael Cole]
But on the brighter side of things, we've got a hell of a show for you all tonight. And it will all end with our main-event, some say this is the one they're looking forward to the most. Michael McGillicutty has done anything and everything on his quest to become World Heavyweight Champion in the last four weeks, but is it enough? Will be able to knock off Ted DiBiase and walk away champion?

[JR]
Or will all of that prove to be in vain should the World Champion retain tonight.

[King]
Michael McGillicutty may have attacked Ted's father, sidelined his best friend, and tried to steal his girlfriend, but judging by the recent change in mood of the World Champion, that could prove to hurt more than it's helped him.

[Michael Cole]
Ted defeated Justin Gabriel last month at Bad Blood, but tonight won't be a friendly fight between friends. Tonight will be a war waged between bitter enemies over the biggest prize of all, the World Heavyweight Championship!

[JR]
But that's not the only title on the line this evening. Intercontinental Champion Davey Richards will defend his championship against a man that's wanted nothing more than "one more match" and tonight he will get it! Christian said Davey isn't ready for the big leagues, but Davey disagrees, and by becoming Intercontinental Champion in the first place I'd have to side with Davey. Can Christian back up his claims and walk away the new Intercontinental Champion, or will the hunt continue on?

[King]
And in a battle where teacher will meet student, Daniel Bryan challenges Shawn Michaels for his Untied States Championship. It all started last month back at Bad Blood where Daniel Bryan became the number one contender, and received his championship match the next night at the XWL draft show. But instead of a decisive victory for either of the two, it all came to an end when Shawn Michaels disqualified himself in order to retain his title by default.

[Michael Cole]
Now tonight they meet in a rematch, will Shawn Michaels' record breaking United States Championship come to an end? Will the student become the teacher, or will Daniel Bryan be just another notch on his belt?

[JR]
Despite the challenge being laid out countless times, The Undertaker would not accept Randy Orton's proposal for a match, but after showing a vicious and malicious side, Randy's gotten his match with the deadman, will he prove himself against a true legend, or was The Undertaker right all along for denying him this match in the first place. We'll find out tonight when these two clash one on one, and you don't wanna miss it!

[King]
Another can't miss match has gotta be the triple threat match involving The Rock, CM Punk, and John Cena! Ever since CM Punk lost at Final Stand under very controversial terms, he's practically been Vince McMahon's own personal property!

[Michael Cole]
You might as well call him The Rock's property as well with his recent relationship with Vince McMahon. John Cena however, a man that knows both men all too well John Cena decided to stick his nose in this business, and now tonight we've got ourselves a triple threat extreme rules match! Punk however doesn't want anyone's charity, he can handle his issues all on his own, and he hopes to prove that tonight. But will he? Or will The Rock get a chance at revenge against the man that made him say "I Quit" back at Over The Limit, or can John Cena rise above and walk away the winner.

[JR]
On our divas side of things, Divas Champion Layla will be defending her title against Eve Torres. A woman she met last month at Bad Blood, but just like Shawn Michaels she disqualified herself in order to retain hold over her championship. Despite Layla's refusal to admit Eve deserved a rematch after a run of impressive victories, including one over herself in tag-team action, Teddy Long granted Eve a rematch and tonight she'll get another shot at realizing her dream.

[King]
Aw man I’m getting so excited just thinking about what lays ahead for us tonight. So let’s just stop talking and get this show on the road!

[The camera cuts to a section backstage where Chavo Guerrero is shown sitting in front of a camera and the live crowd watching via titantron cheer for The Mexican Warrior. Chavo looks serious for a moment, but then he grins and takes a deep breath before he begins to speak.]

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 04

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
There’s no need to worry, I’m not live via satellite, and this isn’t some pre-recorded message; Chavo Guerrero is in the arena and all I have to do is take of this fancy shirt and I’ll be ready for a fight. And tonight, The Mexican Aristocrat, The Man a Bunch of Fancy Cars, the man who is an absolute disgrace to his country: Alberto Del Rio is the man I have my sights set on. You wanna know why I’ve been so eager to get my hands on that no good punto? It’s because he doesn’t understand what it means to be Mexican. He didn’t struggle, he didn’t have to go through what I did, he was born into wealth and instead of giving back to the people who looked up to him, he squanders his cash on just the stupidest of things because he’d rather buy a new car than go re-fill the gas tank.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And then he strolls into XWL thinking he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to the company when there have been other here slaving away to build this place into what it is today. Guerrero’s wrestle for the love of it, for the passion for the feeling you get when the crowd is booing or cheering for you and the adrenaline rush you get when you sense the kill. But guys like Del Rio? They don’t have the heart, he probably only got into wrestling for the money or to impress some chich and because of that guys like him don’t have the skill to make it. But here’s the kicker, he probably thinks he does have all the skill in the world to make it to the top, but if he’s not handed his opportunities on a silver platter than he won’t be getting anywhere.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 08

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
He doesn’t have the drive to get better, the fighting spirit to improve along with your opponents as the years go by. That’s why he’s only good for an armbar and a couple of kicks, it’s because he thinks that’s all he needs when that’s far from the case. Call me bitter, call me jealous, but I don’t see what I’m doing like that, I see what I’m doing as taking time out of my life to put someone in their place now before their ego gets too out of control. I see it as me acting like a veteran and acting like a man with decades under his belt and who has seen his fair share of people quit wrestling because they couldn’t keep up. He can keep walking around claiming it’s his destiny to be something special here, but by the end of the day this match with me tonight will be the highlight of his career.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Yeah I’m pretty confident he’ll show up, because he has an ego and because Vickie has his contract sitting nicely on her desk ready to void if he doesn’t. What? You’re going to say I’m selling out by working with Vickie? Well I say that I’m using the resources I have available to get what I want because I’ll be damned if I missed out on wrestling at a PPV. Del Rio thinks he’s been getting to me by ignoring me, by not even bothering to show up for work? The only person he’s hurting himself, because once you start underestimating Chavo Guerrero then you’re days are numbered. Once you start thinking that a match against me is an easy W then that’s when your career is put in jeopardy.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 17

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And this won’t be some ordinary match, this is going to be a fight. I’m looking to trade holds because I know I’ll out wrestle him, I’m not looking to do a bunch of high spots because I know I’ll fly higher than him, and I’m not looking to do a bunch of submissions, because I know I’ll break him. I’m not here to impress, I’m not looking for any five star ratings, I’m here to do what needs to be done and if Del Rio leaves humbled and learns to respect the business then this will be the match of the night in my eyes.

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
There are whispers that this slump may never end, that I’m on the tail end of my career and that it’s only a matter of time before I leave… again. But if I go out, then I’m going out swinging, I’m going out with a bang and as far as I’m concerned there are people out there half my age wishing they could go in the ring a quarter as well as I do. That’s just the way the cookie crumbles, even at my worst I’m still better than a number of people, and that’s not bragging that’s making the facts known. I’m making it know that Chavo Guerrero Jr. will never be a man to be taken lightly. So bring on Del Rio, bring on whoever steps in my way next, because I’ll be ready for them and I’ll bring the fight to them like I always do. I may not win ‘em all but they won’t feel like they’ve won anything by the time on done with them.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 24

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
My game is always changing, the Chavo you saw wrestle last week isn’t as good as the one sitting before you right now. Shawn Michaels’ elbow drop, Michael McGillicutty’s equally horribly named move, I’ve taken and brought them into my own moveset and molded it into my own style and it’s safe to say that I preform them with a little more finesse than they do. I’ve learned from my mistakes, and the biggest ones I’ve made were letting them hit those moves. I’m never content with being stagnant, I need to keep moving and changing and evolving my craft to keep my opponent on their toes, so Del Rio watch your arms because I’ve been practicing a special little cross armbreaker of my own. XWL, watch the scoreboard because it won’t be like this forever. I will hit my stride soon, I can feel it. Consider it a blessing that I’ve chosen to warn you in advance.

[Chavo grins again, gets up and walks away and Unforgiven guts to a hype package of the longest reigning US Champ in XWL history: Shawn Michaels.]

Normal Match

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 9TVgEXWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 AjvAV
Alberto Del Rio Vs Chavo Guerrero

{Jerry Lawler}
Are you serious Cole? Who in the XWL Universe would love that?

{Jim Ross}
I mean that was just an unnecessary assault, especially an attack on someone that you’re about to wrestle.

{Michael Cole}
It’s smart, Chavo talked all that smack against Del Rio, and now it’s time for my man Alberto to shut Chavo up.

{Jerry Lawler}
You say smart I say downright cowardly. Maybe Del Rio knew he couldn’t face Chavo at 100% so now he’s giving himself an unfair advantage so maybe he’ll stand a chance.

{Jim Ross}
I think Del Rio did it because he’d rather fight his battles from behind than straight up like a man.

{Michael Cole}
Oh please, Del Rio’s as manly as they come only rivaled by me, of course. Who wouldn’t kill to live his life? It must be incredible to be him.

{Jerry Lawler}
I’d kill to get him to shut up. What’s he yelling about anyway?

{Jim Ross}
I can’t tell you, King, I was never one for foreign languages.

{Michael Cole}
He’s obviously letting Chavo know just what he thinks of him. And if he thinks anything like me, because as you know great minds think alike, then he must think that Chavo is a waste of time. Wait a minute--

{Jerry Lawler}
Chavo with a low blow!

{Jim Ross}
Normally I’d condone those actions, but I definitely wouldn’t mind not having little Del Rio’s running around.

{Michael Cole}
That was just a dirty move, I thought Chavo was better than that.

{Jerry Lawler}
Turnabout’s fair play, but Chavo isn’t playing around right now, just look at those punches.

{Jim Ross}
Chavo’s really bringing the fight to Del Rio and the two are brawling over towards the ring.

{Michael Cole}
Yes! Del Rio with an awesome move driving Chavo’s spine right into the ring apron. And now one more time for good measure.

{Jerry Lawler}
All right Del Rio has Chavo in the ring, let’s finally get this match started.

{Michael Cole}
Oh no is right, King. Chavo could have really hurt Del Rio there.

{Jerry Lawler}
I think that was the point, Chavo is ready to risk it all to knock Del Rio down a peg.

{Jim Ross}
He better be careful that he doesn’t risk too much too early, the match only just started.

{Michael Cole}
Yeah, and it should be over if Chavo wasn’t being a coward and bringing the fight outside.

{Jerry Lawler}
Chavo said he wanted to hurt Del Rio, and from my experience nothing hurts more than getting dropped on that thin padding outside the ring or getting tossed into the barricade.

{Jim Ross}
Del Rio did take control early in the fight, but Chavo showed his expertise by bringing things outside. And now it looks like he’s going for the Brainbuster, this won’t end well.

{Michael Cole}
And it’s safe to say the mind games are working. Ha ha! Way to go Del Rio!

{Jerry Lawler}
Chavo’s really persistant, I’ll give him that. I probably would have given up after the first miss, but he went and tried it again.

{Jim Ross}
And Chavo has to be hurting right now you don’t land like that twice and not feel the effects.

{Michael Cole}
Chavo’s also feeling the effects of those punches to the face.

{Jerry Lawler}
Oh boy they’re coming over here, I don’t like where this is heading.

{Jim Ross}
This table was nice while it lasted.

{Michael Cole}
And once more Chavo will fail. Oh would you look at that he’s decided not to do it after all.

{Jerry Lawler}
Looks like he’s learned his lesson, I don’t know if he’d be able to survive a third fall, I don’t care how tough he thinks he is.

{Jim Ross}
After that move to Del Rio on the outside, Chavo at least has some time to take a breather.

{Michael Cole}
And the furniture guys has some time to fix our table. Stupid Chavo going and breaking it in the first half hour.

{Jerry Lawler}
No one told Del Rio to jump off he crashed and he burned on his own.

{Jim Ross}
Speaking of, Del Rio’s back on his feet and he’s making his way back into the ring.

{Michael Cole}
Oh come on, Chavo didn’t even give him a chance to get in cleanly.

{Jerry Lawler}
It’s called taking advantage of your opponents mistakes, Del Rio should have been smarter about getting in.

{Jim Ross}
Well he’s back in now and Chavo’s looking to take advantage.

{Michael Cole}
Aggression you can only get from a guy like Alberto Del Rio. And where does Chavo think he’s going?

{Jerry Lawler}
It’s his match against Stone Cold all over again. Don’t tell me that Chavo’s actually feeling sorry for Del Rio, not after everything he’s been through, not after everything he’s said.

{Jim Ross}
Well maybe after Del Rio had to resort to that attack before the bell Chavo realized that that Del Rio already knew he was on a lower tier.

{Michael Cole}
Or maybe Chavo was scared he’d miss the frog splash for the third time, so he’s quitting while he’s ahead.

{Jerry Lawler}
I doubt that’s the problem.

{Jim Ross}
Well they’re both back in the ring now, so let’s see how the rest of this match plays out.

{Michael Cole}
I can’t believe he tried to pull that again! Damn it! He’s so lucky he got his foot on the ropes because Del Rio was ready to destroy Chavo’s arm.

{Jerry Lawler}
Yeah? And Chavo could have easily put Del Rio away after that Gory Bomb.

{Jim Ross}
But he didn’t and one has to wonder why, he’s suddenly not willing to do what he came here to do.

{Michael Cole}
Let’s be serious here, Chavo would need more than a Gory Bomb to put someone of the caliber of Del Rio away. He’s doing the right thing by walking away.

{Jerry Lawler}
Man, I don’t know what’s going through Chavo’s mind, he’s willing to throw this all away because he suddenly feels pity for Del Rio.

{Jim Ross}
Well Del Rio won’t let him go and once again he’s thrown Chavo back into the ring.

{Michael Cole}
Don’t let him get away this time, Alberto!

{Jerry Lawler}
Chavo can barely stand and Del Rio’s not looking to good himself.

{Jim Ross}
But would you just look at the heart of Chavo begging Del Rio to come into the ring so they can finish this.

{Michael Cole}
You mean, so Del Rio can finish this.

{Jerry Lawler}
Del Rio should have taken the count out win when he could, he may be making a big mistake going back after Chavo not once, but twice.

{Jim Ross}
Del Rio’s has just been walking around with cockiness and arrogance since he assaulted Chavo earlier, but I bet he never expected a fight like this.

{Michael Cole}
Don’t start with that nonsense, he knew he was in for an easy night when he saw that Chavo was his opponent.

{Jerry Lawler}
You say that now, but look at his face as he stands there on the apron, it’s almost like he doesn’t want to get back into the ring with Chavo.

{Jim Ross}
Well Chavo wants him back in and so do these people who have been chanting his name all night.

{Michael Cole}
Yes! Yes! He did it, not that it’s any surprise of course, we all knew how this was going to end.

{Jerry Lawler}
Look at Del Rio just prancing around the ring like an idiot, it makes me sick.

{Jim Ross}
Chavo put up a valiant fight, but tonight just wasn’t his night.

{Michael Cole}
Ha! When is it ever Chavo’s night?

{Jerry Lawler}
Oh would you shut up, if Del Rio didn’t cheat things would have gone down differently.

{Jim Ross}
The odds wouldn’t have been stacked so highly in Del Rio’s favor without that attack, that’s for sure.

{Michael Cole}
Oh, get out of here with that nonsense the better man won.

{Jerry Lawler}
Man, would you look at Chavo? The poor guy can barely stand.

{Jim Ross}
But listen to these people, they’re on their feet showing the Mexican Warrior the respect they feel for him.

{Michael Cole}
All the fans can go shove it, they don’t know what they want, and they never know the right person to cheer for. I mean—Hey who’s that coming climbing over the barrivade?

{Jerry Lawler}
Is that..

{Jim Ross}
Oh no, don’t tell me…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:11 pm

If there is anyone who needs a match or possibly a co promo, hit me up and we'll do one.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Awesome work on the opening Krzy, didn't see the post match attack coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Where's Jomo/Otunga Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:33 pm

[Opening]

I expected it to be normal commentary as usual but the Edge announcement came as a shock to me even though Austin told me this plan days ago #kayfabe. The image for it is really cool too to show that little extra bit of work for it. I thought there would've been a specific injury instead of just "an injury". The commentary was a good read for me since I honestly haven't kept up with much XWL stuff recently due to exams, refreshed my mind for the show ahead. I was looking forward to reading the Chavo opener since I heard Krzy was doing it and it really didn't disappoint as usual. Chavo calling out Del Rio is interesting as there's a lot they could talk about. Saying Del Rio has no heart for the business is deep stuff, I love how brutally honest your Chavo character is. He says what he wants and he goes for it. Such solid work as usual. Using the highlight video in yours was cool and then tying it in with Chavo's entrance and the sneak attack and my god that Del Rio attire is ugly. The back and forth commentary was fun to read. Your commentary went well with the videos and I actually did watch a few of the videos due to the interesting start to it and to keep up with the match. Chavo was in the armbar for a really long time before tapping which shows his heart. Alright I did not expect Kid Kash to attack Chavo at all, a nice twist at the end and the replays were a cool addition to the video. Fantastic opening to the PPV and hopefully we continue it this way.

[Favourite Line]

"Consider it a blessing that I’ve chosen to warn you in advance."

Last edited by thankspenguin on Sun May 27, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:34 pm

*Unforgiven Cuts back to ringside*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 TKGkM

[JR]
Later tonight, Brock Lesnar and Triple H will clash in one of the most anticipated matches tonight. For Weeks, these two men have been in a war, and tonight it takes an interesting turn.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well two weeks ago, Triple H took it to all new level, When he broke into, and destroyed the home of Brock Lesnar.

[Michael Cole]
And He got exactly what he deserved! He put Brock Lesnar's family in danger and got put in jail, and Tonight I hope he gets fired.

[JR]
Well Michael, Brock had attacked Triple H for weeks on end, it was only time before a guy like Triple H snapped. We've all seen what Triple H is like in the past, and Two weeks ago he just snapped and let it all come out of him

[Jerry Lawler]
Well tonight, The guy could be out of a job. A stipulation added by John Laurinaitis is that if Triple H loses in any form tonight, he will be fired on the spot.

[JR]
But will HHH be even able to make it here tonight? We haven't heard from Triple H since he was arrested two weeks ago.

[Michael Cole]
Nobody Cares, JR! Brock Lesnar is the true face of XWL, and Tonight no matter what happens, I guarantee you that Brock Lesnar will end Triple H's career. Triple H has no place in this company after his disgraceful actions last week, and I hope tonight he gets fired and is out of XWL for Good! Now Let's take a look at a real superstar, and the face of XWL in Brock Lesnar.

[JR]
There is no denying that Brock Lesnar is an impressive athlete, the former WWE Champion and former UFC Heavyweight Champion had dominated Triple H for weeks on end.

[Jerry Lawler]
Indeed he did JR, and Now with John Laurinaitis on his side, I think Brock Lesnar could make a path of destruction all the way to the top of XWL. Ted DiBiase better start watching his back soon, because Brock Lesnar will be hot on his tail, if he does indeed get finished with Triple H tonight.

[JR]
Beating Triple H is no easy task though, Jerry. Triple H is a former 13 Time World Champion. Triple H made his name by being one of the meanest son of a bitches in Pro-Wrestling history. So Let's take a look at The Game, The King of Kings and The Cerebral Assassin.. Triple H.

[Jerry Lawler]
Triple H is one of the most successful superstars in the history of this business, and here in XWL he has only shown a small dose of what he is capable off. Tonight, if he does indeed make it tonight.. I can't wait to see what he has in store for Brock Lesnar.

[Michael Cole]
Give me a break, Jerry! Brock will destroy Triple H if he has the guts to show up tonight. Tonight, Triple H will be fired! and I can't wait!

[JR]
Do you ever shut up, Michael? Triple H is one of the most respected superstars in the history of Pro-Wrestling. and Tonight, I'm sure he and Brock Lesnar will go to war.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:47 pm

*We then go backstage to see Breakdown General Manager Mick Foley walking about. The crowd pops for Foley as he comes across Redemption Assistant General Manager Teddy Long.*

[Mick Foley]
Hey Teddy!

[Teddy Long]
Hey, playa! How's it going?

[Mick Foley]
Pretty good Teddy, and hey man, I've been liking what you have done on Redemption so far.

[Teddy Long]
Thanks Mick, much appreciated coming from you.

*The crowd suddenly begins to boo massively as 'Dashingly Insane' Cody Rhodes stops by.*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_004
[Cody Rhodes]
Well, well, well.

[Mick Foley]
What do you want?

[Cody Rhodes]
I just wanted to join the party.

[Teddy Long]
If you're looking for trouble you can back off.

[Cody Rhodes]
Relax, Teddy.

[Teddy Long]
You better watch it. You're on a tight leash after what you said about Micheal McGillicutty on Redemption, and for ruining the main event.

[Cody Rhodes]
So, I'm in trouble for interfering in Zack Ryder's match, but he's not for interfering in mine? You're just as bad as this guy!

*Cody motions to Mick.*

[Mick Foley]
Cody, I've been waiting since Over the Limit to pop you in the face.....

[Cody Rhodes]
Look, Teddy, I was here about one thing. Zack Ryder cost me my match on Redemption, and I want you to do something about it.

[Teddy Long]
Technically, Cody, he never interfered. He appeared on the titantron, nothing I can do about that.

[Cody Rhodes]
Are you-

[Mick Foley]
And Cody, you weren't punished for invading Zack's home and attacking him.

[Cody Rhodes]
I was only trying to do this company a favor.

[Mick Foley]
By taking out a guy who draws more than you do? That seems like the opposite of a favor.

*Cody tenses and gets into Mick's face.*

[Cody Rhodes]
That idiot has embarrassed me three weeks in a row now, as far as I'm concerned; he's going to deserve that crippling I'll give him tonight.

[Mick Foley]
Really? Because if I'm not mistaken, not only has he hit you with two Rough Ryders recently, but he pinned you in a tag match.

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh, so now you're doubting me like how everyone was doubting me when I had to face you in an Extreme Rules match?

[Mick Foley]
No, I'm doubting you like how everyone was doubting the Resistance. And well, everyone was right!

*Teddy and Mick laugh as Cody is not amused.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Mick, you're lucky you had your little puppet Edge do your dirty work. I would have had you fired months again. Speaking of Edge, I'm glad he got injured. Just one less waste of space in this company.

*Cody laughs and Mick is enraged about the comment. He goes to hit Cody, but Teddy stops him.*

[Teddy Long]
Slow your role, Mick. It's not worth it, you know Johnny is watching over you like a hawk.

[Cody Rhodes]
Oh Mick, I can't wait until he fires you. And for you, Teddy, good luck getting me to stop from taking out Ryder tonight.

*Cody smiles and he brushes past both men as he walks away.*

[Mick Foley]
Oh, Teddy, I can't stand that kid.

[Teddy Long]
I know Mick, but I'll sort him out on Redemption next week.

[???]
Did somebody say 'Johnny is watching you like a hawk?' Because I am!

*The camera pans back to see Johnny Curtis standing behind Teddy Long and Mick Foley. This time he is actually wearing a shirt..... well it's just an open flannel one.*

[Mick Foley]
Oh great.

[Teddy Long]
Who are you?

[Johnny Curtis]
Who are you?

[Mick Foley]
Teddy, let me handle this.

[Teddy Long]
Alright.

[Johnny Curtis]
So Mick, can I have a contract yet?

[Mick Foley]
No. But at least you're wearing a shirt tonight, despite it copying my style.

[Johnny Curtis]
Well I've been watching you-

[Mick Foley]
I know.

[Johnny Curtis]
-and I noticed you like to wear it, so I figured maybe I could fit in a little more and maybe even get a job.

[Mick Foley]
Look, kid, you're going to have to do a lot more to get a job. And for fitting in? It's kind of hard fitting in when you spend your nights stalking me.

[Teddy Long]
He stalks you?

[Johnny Curtis]
And what's it to you, Mr. Teddy? Do you think that's weird?

[Teddy Long]
It is a little.....

[Johnny Curtis]
Well good. Because things are about to get weird.

[Teddy Long]
What do you mean?

[Johnny Curtis]
I mean can I have a contract on Redemption?

[Teddy Long]
I don't think Vickie wants me giving out jobs yet.....

[Johnny Curtis]
And where can I find a Mrs. Vickie?

[Teddy Long]
Her office is down there.....

[Johnny Curtis]
Why thank you, Teddy.

*Johnny smirks starts to rub Teddy on the back as a thank you.(?) He walks away to Vickie's office as Teddy seems a little freaked out.*

[Teddy Long]
Who was that?

[Mick Foley]
That would be my stalker, Johnny Curtis. He begs me for a contract every day, and he carries around matches and a rag for some reason. He also has something against shirts. Oh and you just sent him to Vickie's office.

[Teddy Long]
Oh no, I'm not going to hear the end of this.

[Mick Foley]
Good luck, Teddy! Have a nice day!

*Mick laughs as he pats Teddy on the back, Teddy looking worried he just sent that weirdo to Vickie's office.*
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:43 pm

As Unforgiven moves from the commentary table at ringside the camera goes backstage where a reporter catches up with Maxine who just walked out of her lockerroom

Interviewer
Maxine! Maxine may I ask for just a moment of your time, please?

Maxine
I don't really have the time nor do I really have the patience to, but as long as you're not rude like that other interviewer from a few weeks ago then I don't really mind.

Interviewer
You won't have to worry about that, but lets get started. Now last week you were supposed to take on the current reigning Miss Mitb in a match, however there was no sign of you anywhere in the entire arena. Care to comment on that?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox_-_Episode_2_mp4_000136436

Maxine
Well plain and simple I wasn't able to make it. I wasn't afraid or I didn't chicken out. Because of that interviewer from 2 weeks ago I had to go to see a stupid therapist.

Interviewer
Was he really that much of a jerk to you?

Maxine
Maybe not to some but to me he was. After that interview was over I went back to my lockerroom and was furious as could be. I mean I just couldn't believe the way I was treated my 2nd week being in XWL and I almost decided to leave. My match with McCool did change my mind though.

Interviewer
Well I'm sorry to here that he gave you such a rough time and speaking of McCool may I ask how did the match with her change your mind when you had made some negative remarks toward her?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox_-_Episode_2_mp4_000135301

Maxine
I hope I didn't offend her in anyway, but I didn't really make any negative remarks at her. I was just simply dissapointed that the Michelle McCool who once dominated this divas division was reduced to this point. She's still a great athlete, it just seems that the fire that she used to have had burnt out. I do wanna say that next time I hope she brings more to the table.

Interviewer
Thanks for shedding the light on that. Now not sure if you have noticed or heard, but some would like to know what your deal is with Layla and Madison because you seem to mention them an aweful lot?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox_-_Episode_2_mp4_000135768

Maxine
All I have to say is I don't have any deal with them. I know what you're trying to get at and I don't have a thing for either one of them. I mentio them because they are just two examples of women that are overshadowed. Yeah Layla is the divas champion and Madison is the miss mitb, but they don't get the respect or recognition they deserve. I don't really care for respect and I'm sure they don't, but still. Their holders of titles that takes work to get and noone gives them any credit. Everyone has a way of getting to the top and that doesn't mean they have to kiss any ass or be a nice person to be the best.

Interviewer
HaHa, well I see. You do make an interesting point though. But before we wrap this up do you know that you aren't on the card?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox_-_Episode_2_mp4_000134801

Maxine
Well if I was don't you think I'd be dressed like this? I was hoping to get a match to make my debut on my first PPV in XWL. I may go speak with Mick or someone and see if they could possibly fit 1 more match on the card and if I do I honestly don't care who they put me up against. It's not really that big of a deal though, I just don't want to become a diva that says she will do something then fail to deliver. And me being here for 2 weeks and not last week is what I mean. If this continues do you think anyone will take me seriously? No they most certainly won't. And thats something I vow will not happen!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_WWE_Inbox_-_Episode_2_mp4_000063063

Interviewer
Well everyone that is XWL's very own Maxine! And don't forget you can join and follow Maxine on twitter at @MaxineXWL. So thank you Maxine for your time.

Maxine turns around walking off into the empty halls of the arena as Unforgiven heads to a break featuring a tribute video to the late Owen Hart

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Extreme Rules Match

X-treme Championship

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Xtremetitle

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 UYua3XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Edoln
Kassius Ohno Vs Zack Ryder (C)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:23 pm

Congrats Bang! cheers

But the real star of that match was clearly...

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Dave wrote:
Congrats Bang! cheers

I am fairly certain the Cody/Edge botch at Final Stand is THE greatest botch in XWL history. plain mischief: Well, maybe besides Truth running into the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:26 pm

Dave wrote:
Congrats Bang! cheers

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:27 pm

I <3 Ash wrote:
Dave wrote:
Congrats Bang! cheers

I am fairly certain the Cody/Edge botch at Final Stand is THE greatest botch in XWL history. plain mischief: Well, maybe besides Truth running into the table.

I don't know, the exploding steps were pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Dayman wrote:
I <3 Ash wrote:
Dave wrote:
Congrats Bang! cheers

I don't know, the exploding steps were pretty good too.

Oh I completely forgot about that. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:28 am

[Unforgiven getting weird]

First thing is, it's Michael McGillicutty, not Micheal plain mischief: Nice to see a little Cody and Foley interaction after all they've gone through with Cody still hating him. Cody getting in Mick's face for the smart comments ftw, I lol'd at the little Resistance shot too. I loved the first line from Curtis, something creepy he'd definitely say. Wearing the flannel shirt to get on Mick's side is funny, looking forward to some confrontation with Curtis and Vickie.

[Favourite Line]

"Did somebody say 'Johnny is watching you like a hawk?' Because I am!"

[Maxine Promo]

I liked Maxine's first snide remark to being interviewed as you capture her bitchyness well. Talking about Michelle in that way was interesting, talked down on her bigtime. I hope Kyle brings that up in this weeks Michelle promo that he's surely already working on. It was a good little promo to give Maxine something to do this week and I'm looking forward to you in a Maxine feud hopefully soon.

[Favourite Line]

"I was just simply dissapointed that the Michelle McCool who once dominated this divas division was reduced to this point."
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:30 am

XWL's Unforgiven then cuts backstage to the locker room of none other than the Viper, Randy Orton who is running through some preparations for his long awaited match up with The Undertaker later tonight...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_002

[Jim Ross]
That man right there Randy Orton is just an hour away from going one on one with The Phenom himself, The Undertaker!

[The King]
Oh boy, I would hate to be Randy right now, how do you even go about preparing for the most unpredictable man in this company? What thoughts must be running through the Vipers head as he awaits his date with destiny...

[Cole]
Will you two listen to yourselves! Randy Orton isn't afraid, Randy Orton isn't worried, Randy Orton was the one who insisted that this match take place! He's insane and insane people don't have time to think!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_004

[Jim Ross]
Is that?

[The King]
It is!

[Cole]
Oh boy, that's all we need...more Ortons!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_005

[Randy Orton]
Hey dad...

[B. Orton]
Hey Randy! I thought I'd come and see how you're getting on before your match up tonight, running through some final plans?

[Randy Orton]
You know me, I don't need any plans, I'm ready for anything The Undertaker can throw at me. Tonight is the night where it happens, tonight is the night where the world recognizes that Randy Orton? Is still the best this company has to offer. How fitting that I would come into this industry as the Legend Killer and here I am, ten years later set to take down the biggest Legend that the business has ever known!

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_006

[B. Orton]
Now Randy, you know for a fact I'm your biggest fan in the world and I have one hundred percent faith in your abilities...

[Randy Orton]
....But?

[B. Orton]
But this isn't a game son, you've talked a hell of a talk and It'll be hard to watch if you don't walk the wa--

[Randy Orton]
You don't think I can beat The Undertaker?

[B. Orton]
That's not what I'm saying! What I'm saying is that you've done a heck of a job at pissing off a very, very dangerous man and I don't wanna see you get hurt! Ever since you were a little boy I've been very protective over you, you know that...but that's the thing, you're not a little boy anymore and I won't be around to help you like the first time we took on The Undertaker, you're out there on your own and you can bet my cast on it that you've got a war on your hands tonight! Are you sure you can handle it?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_008

[Randy Orton]
Well dad, you just answered your own question because like it or not you are right, I'm not a little boy anymore...So it's about time you stopped looking at me like one, you're focusing on the fact that The Undertaker is dangerous, you mention how we failed the first time around but what you didn't mention is how I am ten times more dangerous than The Undertaker! I am the reason Paul Bearer drinks his dinner through a straw! I am the reason the all mighty Wade Barrett is in therapy learning how to stand up! I am the reason that this war is upon us! It wasn't The Undertaker who instigated this! It was me! So you ask me if I can handle it? Well I say this, I started this fight and I can guarantee that later on tonight? I finish it.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_007

[B. Orton]
Confident as ever eh? Well I can only hope that you're right...Good luck tonight son.

[Randy Orton]
Thanks.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Normal_009

Father and son hug before XWL's Unforgiven fades to the next segment...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:20 pm

*XWL Unforgiven comes from that stellar Randy Orton promo into a less stellar promo of...*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 TjES1

[[Kassius Ohno:]]
I promised myself I would not lose until I was able to get my hands on Cody Rhodes. I promised myself I would not sleep until I was able to get my hands on the XWL World Championship. I promised myself I'd right the wrongs I've done. I lost tonight, straight up, I lost to the better man tonight for the X-Treme Championship. I guess I was just too focused on doing whatever it took to become a champion in XWL that the old Chri...Kassius Ohno came out of me. I took an unnecessary risk that ruined my chance of becoming champion. I nearly broke my back and could have even ended my career tonight, over a simple championship belt. Belts shouldn't be everything to me anymore, that was the mentality of the old me.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Bd6I2

Maybe I'm going back to that old me. Maybe I'm going back to that dark time in my life. Maybe it's a sign that I don't need the fans backing me to right my wrongs. Maybe I don't need people chanting my name to give me a new look at life, a new mentality, a new love for this business I've already poured my blood, sweat, tears, money, and everything else I could pour into...but life, life is full of maybes. That's the point. Maybes suck. Maybes aren't worth anything in this business. In this business, you have to either know where you're headed, or get the hell out of it before it's too late. And I know where I'm going in this business. I'm going to right my wrongs. I'm going to taste championship gold. I'm going...to knock anyone in my way...out...cold.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 AwFtS

Zack Ryder, I'll admit it, you took great advantage of a wonderful opportunity after I nearly killed myself in that ring. Something your old mentor, Edge would have done to a tee. You gave me one hell of a match, but you also gave me an idea. One, that challenging for that belt was stupid...haha, but on a more serious note, that I don't need to go out there and nearly kill myself to make a name for myself in this business. I don't need to flip off cages or hit Shooting Star Presses off ladders to become the best damn wrestler this company has ever seen.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 0eD1W

All I need are my elbows, my mind, and my God-given talent. But if what I bring to the dance doesn't please the fans or the boys in the back, then let them have their voices heard. It doesn't matter to me, the boys in the back who don't like what I do or the fans in the crowd who want to chant "Ohno sucks" or "Fire Ohno" or whatever they feel like chanting, they can all either do nothing or get over it as far as I'm concerned. I'm in this business for me, myself, and I now, not to please fans or right wrongs or win titles or anything I said I'd do. I have a new look at this business now after nearly ending my time in it. That new look is...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 EjskQ

It's all about me, and it's all about being number one. And I'll get to number one by knocking...everyone...out. And if anyone wants to stop me from reaching my goals, I beg you to try. Because I promise you that if you step in my way, I will show you no sympathy. I will show you no remorse. The only thing I'll show you is an elbow to the face or a Hero's Welcome. So come on down, and get knocked..the fuck...out.

*Ohno walks off set as Unforgiven goes to a quick commercial break advertising the new XWL Final Stand IV DVD. Get your copy today!*
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:04 pm

*Unforgiven continues to roll on, when we are taken to the backstage area where we see Mitch standing, talking to a unknown woman*

{Mitch}
Sooo, you won backstage passes to tonight's event? How's it feel to be in the presence of all these amazing people?

{Woman}
It's kind of over-whelming. But, I have a question for you.

{Mitch}
Sure, go ahead.

{Woman}
Who are you?

{Mitch}

*Before Mitch can say anything, the sound of somebody's voice clearing get's everybody's attention*

{Woman}
Oh my god! You're....you're Daniel Bryan. You are like...like......the best wrestler ever.

{Daniel Bryan}

Thanks. And to answer your question, this man is Mitch. This is the guy who likes to spread rumors about me. Isn't that right Mitch?

{Mitch}
...hey, hey, Daniel. I don't know what you heard but I would never, EVER, think about talking bad about you.

{Bryan}

Ohhhh, really Mitch? Truth is, I don't really care. I know you're a liar, but I bet this young lady doesn't. Let me guess. He probably said that he's close with all the wrestlers and could get you exclusive meetings?

{Woman}
Ummm.....

{Bryan}

No need to answer, I already know what you're going to say. Allow me tho tell you the truth about Mitch. No one likes him. All the divas think he's annoying, and all the superstars think he is a wimp. Now, I know he's a backstabber, and I'll never take him to out for a vegan lunch again. You, however, are a different story. By the way, what's your name?

{Woman}
Raven.

{Bryan}

Nice name, great bird. How old are you?

{Raven}

{Bryan}

{Mitch}

*Daniel Bryan and Mitch both walk away simultaneously from the underage girl, and both shake their heads before Daniel says........*

{Bryan}

You trying to get me thrown in jail Mitch? I thought you were my wingman. Bad call, man, bad call.

{Mitch}
Wingman?..........I thought you were angry at me.

{Bryan}

Angry? Ohhh, cause of that thing? Nah, I know a prank when I see one. *Daniel laughs* Lighten up dude, it's a big night. Don't you know I'm gonna win the US title?

{Mitch}
I'm not so sure. Shawn looked like he out-shined you during that contract signing. Who's to say that he won't out-shine you in that ring tonight?

{Bryan}

I'm to say. I'm gonna go out there and steal the show, which is something Shawn can't do anymore. Everyone keeps calling me the "student". Well, after tonight, I won't be the student, I'll be the victor. Then afterwards, Shawn will retire to his ranch in Texas and probably shoot some innocent ducks for no reason. Me? I'll be here holding what's rightfully mine, the United States championship.

*Just then, an unknown voice is heard.*

{???}
Ain't that the truth.

*Both Mitch and Daniel Bryan turn around to see none other than the man that has been in a war with the current World Champion, Michael McGillicutty.*

{McGillicutty}
Look at what we got us here, the next United States Champion, Daniel Bryan and... some guy with a camera.

{Mitch}
Real funny, Michael.

{McGillicutty}
Do I know you?

{Mitch}
It's me, Mitch.

{McGillicutty}
Mitch? I knew a guy named Mitch once, he held me back from my true potential and the second I removed him from my side, I became the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. That wouldn't happen to be you, would it?

{Mitch}

{McGillicutty}
Good.

*Michael changes his focus to Daniel Bryan.*

{McGillicutty}
The United States Champion, Daniel Bryan, has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? It would make perfect sense since you're the “American Dragon” after all. Haven't talked to you since you were drafted to Breakdown and you took this waste of space from my hands. How have you been, man?

{Bryan}
Been great man. Excited to win my US title. Only gets annoying when I've got to listen to this guy all the time. You know how that is though. How bout you? How's it going trying to take Ted's world title?

{McGillicutty}
Feels good knowing that all my hard works is finally going to pay off. First I put his father in the hospital, then put his best friend on the shelf, and just recently put the moves on his girl. And tonight I take the thing that gives his pathetic career meaning, the World Championship. So I've got to say, life is good. I have to ask though, why do you still hang around with this guy, did he bribe you with some vegan cupcakes or something? But seriously, tonight is our night, you're going to become the United States Champion and I'm going to embarrass Ted out there before taking his precious championship.

{Bryan}
I only hang out with this guy cause he's good for holding a microphone. Plus, he knows better than to get involved with my matches, cause I know where he lives. Yeah. I'll......I dunno, throw vegan cupcakes at his house or something. Seriously though, can you believe that just a month ago, management was stupid enough to put us against each other?

{McGillicutty}
I wouldn't really call it stupid as much as desperation. I mean when you have a World Champion like Justin Gabriel, the rating and buyrates are going to plummet. What better way to get people to buy the Pay-Per-Views than having two men that ooze talent like us go against each other in the middle of the ring. It also doesn't help that the main event was a love fest. We went out there and stole the show. Usually after losing one match, people turn on their friends because they couldn't take it, but I'm not like that. I accepted my loss and there's no shame in saying you were the better man that night. I hope we get put against each other again, only because there is no competition on Redemption.

{Bryan}
That's true. When anyone thinks of that PPV, they think of us. Same thing will happen tonight. I plan on going out to that ring and show my "mentor" a thing or two about pro wrestling. By the way man, that thing with you and Maryse, what's going on there? You just playing mind games with Ted, or are you really trying to steal his girl?

{McGillicutty}
Guess I should have seen this coming. Look at it like this, I put his best friend and father in the hospital, I'm taking his championship tonight, and the only thing he'll have left is Maryse. So the way I see it, I might as well take what he's got left and lately, he has only started paying attention to her because he's jealous that somebody is moving in on his girl. He had his chance and he blew it, Ted needs to learn how to let things go. To answer your question, it's a mixture of both.

{Bryan}
Look dude, you're my friend so I won't lie. I have no problem doing what needs to be done. Take, for example, two weeks ago when I jumped Shawn brutally after his match, he deserved that. He didn't respect me, so he paid the price. He still doesn't respect me, but it won't matter when I take his title. Anyways, if you feel like going down this road is worth whats at the end, then by all means, do it. And being your friend, I'll have your back.

{McGillicutty}
I appreciate the offer but come on, it's Ted, he's no threat to me. So I pissed him off a bit, so what, he's still the same person that panders to these ingrates. Tonight, I will end his little championship reign, not with a bang, but with a whimper, just like you will do to Shawn Michaels. Before the night is over, the greatest third generation superstar to ever live and the greatest modern wrestler will both be holding championship gold.

{Bryan}
Isn't that the truth. But, there's a favor I need to ask you.

{McGillicutty}
What?

{Bryan}
If you get with Maryse, you need to hook me up with one of the friends. I mean, French chicks are awesome, but French Canadian, wow. Just wow. You promise?

{McGillicutty}
No problem man. Hate to cut this short but I got to get ready to completely destroy Ted out there tonight. I would wish you good luck on your match, but you're Daniel Bryan, you don't need luck.

{Bryan}
That's right, and don't ever forget it. Thanks for stopping by for the chat. I'll see ya later.

*McGillicutty walks away, laughing in Mitch's face when he walks by, and show's his briefcase to a passing diva*

{Bryan}
Well, I'd love to stay, but you tend to bore me Mitch, so I'll see ya later.

*Bryan walks off patting Mitch on the back as he passes, and then yells "YES!" at the same passing diva who just shakes her head. Unforgiven moves onto the next segment with Mitch left standing alone in the hallway*

Last edited by MicksterG951 on Mon May 28, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Unforgiven resumes and we are at ringside but we are interrupted by a familiar voice and face showing up on the titantron. That familiar face is Breakdown General Manager Mick Foley.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 UKuFW

Mick Foley: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to interrupt your viewing of the Pay-Per-View but I have some very important new to break that I was informed I must break now. After extensive talks with the board last week and for the past week we have come to a decision of the matter of XWL superstar KEVIN STEEN. Well the decision was not an easy one to make, it is a decision I tried to persuade the board not to make just yet. But it must be made and it must be made now. I regret to inform you all that Kevin Steen has been let go and his contract has been terminated. The board has told me to also wish Kevin Steen the best in his future endeavors.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 UMgaC

Mick Foley: I would like to reiterate that the decision was not taken lightly, but the comments made about the company and his decision to go AWOL from the company for the past 4 weeks has cost him his position here in XWL. Anyway I must let the show go on and Have a Nice Day.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:36 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

Bring back Steen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:54 pm

[The Ortons]

I like the idea as this promo, I feel like it added some more hype to it. Orton feeling very confident in his self is expected but I like how Bob Orton feels towards it. The feeling of uneasiness between them on the topic of Taker is interesting. Bob really put over the fact that he can't underestimate The Undertaker and he has to know what he's getting into. The "I am the reason" bit from Orton was a nice touch because it shows how he's still as ruthless as can be. The promo was a nice addition to an already hyped up brilliantly match.

[Favourite Line]

"you're out there on your own and you can bet my cast on it that you've got a war on your hands tonight!"

[Kassius Ohno mad as fuck]

I lol'd at the opening action to your promo, don't underrated your own work. You can promo well when you continuously promo. I liked the attitude of Ohno at the start of the promo by admitting straight up that he lost. And how the old him would've probably just ranted about losing the match. The paragraph talking about maybes in wrestling was a good read, Ohno wants definites. Going on about how you shouldn't have challenged for a title like that, and all you need is your elbows and mind was a really good point for his character. I really enjoyed reading this promo as a big Ohno fan, but the question is are you going to keep promo'ing as him or lose interest again?

[Favourite Line]

"All I need are my elbows, my mind, and my God-given talent."

[Have a seat over there, Mitch and Bryan]

The light hearted opening to the promo was funny, the back and forth between Mitch and Bryan is always fun to read. The bit where they find out her age and walk off is funny too, but it seemed like more of just a comedy promo on a serious night and I hoped it would get more serious and it did. The alliance between McGillicutty and Bryan creates good promos, just two heels with similar goals and state of minds. I'd actually be interested if Bryan and McGillicutty both won their matches tonight as they've both been working their way up together. The promo was solid as usual as I'd expect from you both.

[Favourite Line]

"Before the night is over, the greatest third generation superstar to ever live and the greatest modern wrestler will both be holding championship gold."

[You're Fiiiiiired]

This promo did exactly what it needed to do, and that was go right to the point and serve it's purpose. Steen's disappearance from XWL has been interesting and so is the way it has been handled with the introduction of Steve Corino lately. Although he's been fired I'm sure this isn't the last we've seen of him, looking forward to seeing if this progresses anywhere.

[Favourite Line]

"Kevin Steen has been let go and his contract has been terminated." mischief
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:38 pm

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 L2OCL

[Socal Val]: Austin Aries, coming up later tonight is your rematch with Ezekiel Jackson. Ezekiel clearly has the strength and physical advantage in this match up, tell us how exactly are you planning to combat this tonight?

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 DDfsT

[Aries]: There it is Val, ever since this rematch was announced people have been giving me crap about the size and strength of Ezekiel Jackson. I’ll give credit where credit is due, Zeke is a very powerful guy but do you know what he’s not? He’s not A Double Austin Aries, I might not be able to match up strength wise or height wise, but I make up for that with my speed, experience and God-gifted talent. People have been talking as though Ezekiel is one of the biggest challenges I have ever faced in my career, but to be quite frank they could not be further from the truth. All Ezekiel Jackson is, is another big guy with more muscles than brains. Nothing more, nothing less. The difference between Zeke and myself is that he wishes to be judged by his look, he’s a big jacked guy and who prays that his muscles intimidate his opponents. I on the other hand chose to be judged by my Wrestling ability, every time I step into the ring you witness the greatest performances you will ever wish to see, each and every night.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 SnY7c

[Aries]: Everyone is stacking the odds against me tonight quite simply because I’m not the biggest, baddest and toughest guy around. Well I have news for all of those Wrestling smarks watching this PPV illegally on the internet and that is that neither is Ezekiel Jackson. I have gone to battle with bigger and tougher men and I have defeated bigger and tougher men. Unlike my opponent tonight, I am not a rookie, I have travelled the globe to entertain the millions of fans that follow this industry and I have competed against the very best that this World has offer. You want to talk about big guys? I have been to war with Takeshi Morishima and survived, even though I didn’t come out victorious in that match I learnt from the experience. You want to talk about tough guys? I once wrestled a man and while during a match his face collided with the barricade, despite having a broken nose and later on needing thirty five stitches in his face he continued the match to the very end. When talking about the toughest, you do not talk about Ezekiel Jackson but you damn better talk about Nigel McGuinness.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Smpk2

[Aries]: That is exactly what I am talking about, I have fought the very best from around the World and I have the World class talent and experience to deal with any obstacle that comes my way. This is not my first rodeo, this is not the biggest test I have had in my career, and this is just another speed bump in the path of Austin Aries getting back to the level that he is destined to perform on. Ezekiel Jackson is not the biggest challenge in the history of my career, but you’re damn sure that Austin Aries is the biggest challenge that Ezekiel Jackson will ever come across. Zeke has never faced another man like me because quite frankly there is nobody else on this planet that is even close to the same level as Austin Aries, I am the greatest athlete, I am the greatest performer and I am the Greatest Man That Has Ever Lived and no amount of muscle mass can ever come close to competing with the likes of me.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 IA0UJ

[Aries]: Zeke has the bigger challenge here tonight and that is why he tried to make his name off of my expense last week by assaulting me after the match. Now while I would never resort to such underhanded and dirty tactics myself, I must say that…

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 UDa2p

[Socal Val]: Actually, you’ve dished out your own fair share of dirty tactics of your own. In fact, just last week you resorted to poking Ezekiel in the eye on three separate occasions.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 LWxj1

[Aries]: What? Val I am a gentleman in every sense of the word, I uphold sportsmanship in the highest of regard. To be honest I have never felt so insulted in my life, but I am willing to look past it because one like I said I am a gentleman and two I understand that you find it very hard to think as it is, let alone after being greeted by the sight of the beautiful mug. As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, Zeke tried to make his name off of my expense last week but all he managed to succeed in is causing more trouble for himself. He could’ve left it last week, a draw with the likes of Austin Aries is an accomplishment in itself, but no, Zeke wanted to take all of the glory that night. So now he’s going to have to settle for the result that you can expect from a match with A Double Austin Aries, another one up in the win column for yours truly and leaving the night with a nice bonus to go along with my pay check.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 R2sjQ

[Socal Val]: No offense Austin, but despite your history you were essentially thrown around last week and could do very little about it. Are you not concerned that it will be the same tonight but on a bigger stage.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 ZDLU2

[Aries]: Should I be worried Val? Should I be concerned that Big Zeke is going to throw me around the ring like a little toy? I know why you think that I would be concerned, it’s the same reason why a lot of the people in the back don’t take me as seriously as they should and that’s because they just think of me as another “Little man” in a big man’s business. Well allow me to point out the obvious to all of those doubters out there that believe Austin Aries will have no chance against the big men in this company. Despite what some people might think I am not a 5’8 vanilla midget and I am not just some cruiserweight with one or two fancy moves in his arsenal. What you are looking at is the most gifted and complete athlete to ever grace the XWL ring and this industry, what you’re looking at is a man that has more tricks up his sleeve than David Copperfield, what you’re looking at is the man who will later on tonight defeat Ezekiel Jackson because what every person in the back fails to realise on a constant basis is that I am without a shadow of doubt the Greatest Man That Ever Lived, A Double Austin Aries.

Last edited by Shuggz on Mon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

About time you bust out an Aries promo! Awesome stuff really enjoyed reading it, more please.

cheers
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

*Breakdown returns from commercial and a familiar theme hits across the arena*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 DGIIt

*Mr Anderson walks out from the curtain to the surprise to the fans who react with cheers for the returning Mr.Anderson*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 5jUuA
*Anderson stops on top of the ramp, and raises up his arm, awaiting the lowering microphone*

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 5gDpO
[Mr.Anderson]
He's baaack! The only one and true asshole as returned.. and for the benefit for those of you who may have forgotten who that person is....Ofcourse it's Misstterrrr.....ANDERSONNNN....... Anderson. After months of going backwards and forwards, in and out.. I am back to stay. Why have I come back, you ask? It's real simple... because XWL needs a asshole like me to shake things up around here. I mean sure, XWL already has a fair few assholes running around here like Cody Rhodes... Michael Mcgillicutty.. but none of them can quite compare to me. Because I, I am the biggest asshole of them all. XWL needs the controversy I bring. XWL Can finally have me, Where I love to be.. at the centre of the attention.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 3XPsY
[Mr.Anderson]
All of you can now rejoice that the biggest asshole in professional wrestling has come back to XWL. And he is back to kick ass, and become the biggest professional wrestler in XWL history. I am aiming for the top, and I know I can get there... Just because I'm an asshole. Nice guys, always finish last... But I'm not a nice guy, I've never been a nice guy and I never will be. I'm not going to be one of the guys who runs around agreeing with everything people "above me" has to say. Just like I always have, I will say what I want, Whenever I want to because I'm an asshole and I'm sure as hell proud of it. I've never been the go to guy, I've never been the guy everybody loves, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being the person I am, and I sure as hell ain't going to change it for anybody.. But now, I'm back in XWL, I'll walk over whoever I have to walk over to get the top, I don't care who it is. I'm not here to make friends, .. I'm simply here to make history. I'm heading straight to the top, and I don't get who I have to go past to get there.

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 PKsD0
[Mr.Anderson]
Mick Foley personally called me, To ask me to come back to Breakdown.. I jumped at that chance. Not only because I finally get to be back in the top company in this business.. But I get to be on Breakdown, Which means I don't have to put up with the one guy who everyone actually hates more than me, and his name is Michael Cole. but Now.. I'm finally free if that disease known as Michael Cole, I can once again focus on what I do in that ring. I know.. As Ironic it is for me of all people to say but It isn't just about what you say on the microphone.. It's about what You do in that ring. And Well I'm pretty great at both of them.. So.. Soon enough, You people will see me...once again become a XWL Champion. That's right, Believe it or not I am actually a former Intercontinental Champion. I know I may not have seemed like one in recent times but It is actually true. Look it up if you don't believe me...

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 C7EjN
[Mr.Anderson]
I seem to be getting a little sidetracked here.. But Tonight, You people can leave this arena.. Knowing you saw history in the making. Knowing you saw the return of the asshole himself. Get out your cameras or your cell phones and take all the pictures you can.. Because In a few months time.. You can all look back and say "I was there...", "I was there when that Asshole returned and told the world he will be the future of XWL" and that asshole is....

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 EUTMq
[Mr.Anderson]
MISSTTEERRRRR......... ANDERSSOONNNNNNNNN

XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 CybbG
[Mr.Anderson]
ANDERSON!

*Anderson lets go of the microphone which raises to the roof. As his theme plays once again*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012   XWL Unforgiven:  5/27/2012 -  6/3/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Unforgiven: 5/27/2012 - 6/3/2012
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next