Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012

Go down 
+5
Ze Ben
Zander
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
P.R Son
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From – Atlanta, Geogira

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionchristopherdaXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionyoshitatsu
Christopher Daniels Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionlancestormXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionkofikingston
Lance Storm Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionaliciafox
Eve Torres Vs Alicia Fox

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiondavidotunga
Ezekiel Jackson Vs David Otunga

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbriankendrickXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Chavo Guerrero Vs Brian Kendrick

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbigshowXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionundertaker
Big Show Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjohnmorrisonXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionrtruth
John Morrison Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionalbertodelrioXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionjackswagger
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionbriebellaXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionmickiejames
Brie Bella Vs Mickie James

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionchristianXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionbookert
Christian Vs Booker T

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionsteveaustinXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptiondaveyrichards
Steve Austin Vs Davey Richards

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchrisjericho
Joey Ryan Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Divas Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Maryse Vs Layla El

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionwadebarrett
Randy Orton Vs Wade Barrett

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 ZjuRN
Michael McGillicutty & Cody Rhodes Vs Ted DiBiase & Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:34 am

Brock Lesnar
This was a great promo and a nice way to advance the feud. I like how ignorant Brock continues to being in this feud as he pretends that he can do nothing wrong and how much it pisses off the people. Also, how he really believes that Triple H controls who and where he defends his title. The bit with Triple H going to Lesnar’s home was a perfect way to explain why Triple H won’t be around and Lesnar speeding off leads me to believe that there’ll be a brawl in the jailhouse sometime soon.

Bella Twins
It’s a shame Gaz is pretending his internet is broken because I would have enjoyed both of the Bellas getting some airtime. The mistaken identity in the beginning was a humorous way to start it and Brie’s arrogance and lack of respect for the rest of the diva’s division kept things going strong.

Ezekiel Jackson
At least you’re being consistent with this conspiracy angle, so I hope something comes of this apparent mystery assailant. Because if you do it right it could be very interesting.

Michael McGillicutty
Yeah, this was definitely the best written stuff I’ve seen from you so far. And just like that HBK promo I really wish this was longer because it was hot from the start. The best part is everything McGillicutty said was legit. He did do some good stuff with the xtreme title, and for a brief moment there it did look like Ted cared about the title more than his own father. So props to you Legal for stepping your game up for that bit of the promo. Ted’s pre-recorded seg was a nice twist I’ll admit and the subsequent brawl was well done. Though I have to wonder how Ted knew McGillicutty would call his reign a Cinderella Story, if it was done before McGillicutty’s part. Guess Ted knows McGillicutty better than he think, but anyways great stuff here guys.

Taker/Orton
Randy Orton turning the tables on Taker with all those mind games was a shocker, and Orton mocking Taker afterwards and making Taker wait now that he’s the one who wants a fight was icing on the cake. Also, Orton’s predictable line was a nice way to have things come full circle after what Taker said the other week.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:23 am

Appreciate the consistent reviews, Krzy. Glad ya liked it all, I don't know how others feel about this feud but me personally I'm loving it. AJ's improved a ton and his lines here were just perfect. Lol see what I did there? But anyways since you've been reviewing without asking anything in return I'm gonna review your Chabo segment above.

I like the straight forward start with getting to the issue as to why you confronted Alberto Del Rio. Then building up the reason why only to be all "lol cause I felt like it" was funny and something your Chavo would probably do. Mentioning how the match with Kidd awakened you makes that angle not only make sense but successful.

"and DiBiase is a little too high up the ladder right now"

and don't you forget it mischief

Then just when it seems as if Chavo's looking to get an answer for his challenge for Unforgiven, out comes Kendrick for Chavo's match tonight!

The addition of Del Rio's theme in the video was actually really unique and creative because I don't think anyone's ever done that in a recorded match yet, and then for him to not get involved, but just play his theme was a nice twist.

I really love the aftermatch stuff too where he sort of brokedown, it reminded me when I was having the failures kind of get to Ted just before he became #1 contender, so perhaps this will have a happy ending too?

What an insane attack by Chavo Guerrero, and I mean that in a good way, he's pushed past the limit and he let it all out on poor Kendrick. The simple "I'm sorry" shows that Chavo really is unstable, that perhaps it's not old Chavo, just a man that's been pushed to a break point due to his short comings and he almost can't handle it all anymore. Anyway as expected great stuff from you, your Chavo stuff is an example that you don't have to be a big name to be a big name. Look forward to how this all moves forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:55 am

*XWL Cameras in Atlanta, Georgia head backstage. The fans begin a small pop as John Morrison is seen on camera, backstage, ready to give an interview. Morrison is in his vintage fur coat and has sun glasses on and the interviewer is just your regular every day interviewer.*

[Interviewer]
John, David Otunga has threatened to file a criminal complaint against you and ensure that you go to prison. How do you feel about that?

[[John Morrison]]
Hold on a second. Did you know that if you stare at me for too long, you will go blind because my future is as bright as the sun.

[Interviewer]
No... I didn't, but could you answer my question?

[[John Morrison]]
What question?

[Interviewer]
The one I just asked.

[[John Morrison]]
You didn't ask me anything.

[Interviewer]
Yes I did.. Nevermind, John, David Otunga is threatening to file a criminal complaint on you and make sure that you go to prison. What are your thoughts on that?

[[John Morrison]]
Oh yeah, you know what, you're right, you did ask me that before. But my thoughts are that David Otunga needs to find something better to do. I mean, he could be doing anything right now... Well, maybe not since he is as talented of a wrestler as Eugene is a tuba player. But Dave decided to come after me, and whether or not he has something else to be doing doesn't matter because when you come after John Morrison, there will be a price to pay. Dave is jealous of my charming good looks, natural charisma, and in ring talent, and he thinks that if I'm out of the picture, someone may actually give him a chance for once. I hate to break it to him, but even with me gone, he'll be as irrelevant as ever. Actually, he may want me to stay around because at least when he's on the mic with me, I naturally make him look better.

[Interviewer]
John, there are also rumors that David Otunga's wife, Jennifer Hudson, is angered that you brought her up a few weeks back when insulting David Otunga. Your reaction?

[[John Morrison]]
My phone number is 754-8910, we can talk about it sometime Wink.

[Interviewer]
John... Unforgiven is approaching and you don't have a match yet.

[[John Morrison]]
Stop right there.

[Interviewer]
Why?

[[John Morrison]]
I do have a match.

[Interviewer]
With who?

[[John Morrison]]
With destiny...

[Interviewer]
What?

[[John Morrison]]
David Otunga's middle name is Destiny...

[Interviewer]
What?

[[John Morrison]]
You'd have to ask him if you wanted to know that. But at Unforgiven, I want to face David Otunga. I want to show him exactly who John Morrison is. He may wear fancy suits, he may walk around with a law degree, but this isn't Law and Order, we don't do our work in court. We do our work in the ring, and I want to see if Otunga can back up what he's been saying. I want to show him parkour at its best. And all I need for that to happen is one thing...

[Interviewer]
And that is?

[[John Morrison]]
I need him to accept... Accept my offer at a match. Right here, right now, it's official that I am challenging David Otunga to a match at Unforgiven. I'll show David Otunga what it means to be a wrestler and I promise him at Unforgiven, all of his actions will be... Unforgiven.

[Interviewer]
Really?

[[John Morrison]]
Yes.

[Interviewer]
I think I'm going to want to see that match.

[[John Morrison]]
You should. It's going to be like a modern incarnation of Stone Cold vs. The Rock... Except it will be David Otunga versus John Morrison. And it will actually be entertaining because if we had a real modern incarnation of Stone Cold against The Rock, it would be a challenge for either of them to even reach the ring. Aren't they both in their 40s now? Old men shouldn't be wrestling! But with John Morrison against David Otunga, The Shaman of Sexy himself will fly about the ring, nailing aerial move after aerial move until Otunga can take no more and is down for the three count. Any more questions?

[Interviewer]
No.

[[John Morrison]]
Thank you for your time.

[Interviewer]
That's my line.

[[John Morrison]]
Does it have your name on it?

[Interviewer]
No, but it's a line... I don't see how it-

[[John Morrison]]
I didn't think it did. Thank you for your time.

[Interviewer]
You're welcome?

*We head to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:50 pm

[**Redemption is back from commercials and we are at ringside but before the commentary team of Joey Styles and Michael Cole can say a word they are cut short to the sound of a familiar entrance.**

The crowd pops at the sound of Davey Richards entrance music. A few moments pass and the crowd pops even louder when Davey Richards appears on the ramp. He has his Intercontinental Championship around his waist. He stands on teh ramp for a few moments before deciding to power walk down to the ring. Davey hand claps a few fans on his way down. He then jumps up on the apron and enters the ring. Davey circles the ring a few times whilst the fans are chanting his name. Davey then stops at the ropes and is handed a microphone. Davey lifts the mic to his mouth and starts to talk.**

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 SapZD

Davey Richards: Thank you, thank you very much for the cheers and chants, I know one thing that you guys are what make me carry on going every single day, well that and being the Intercontinental Champion!! So I can imagine that you are wondering why the American Wolf is out here tonight, well its simple, I just wanted to talk a little bit about my loss last week and my match tonight. Also I want to talk a little about my opponent at Unforgiven, Christian. So without further ado, I will get to the points I want to talk about. So last week, last week was meant to be a great moment for me, last week was a little bit like a new start for me. First we had the draft which put me here on Redemption, then I was set to have my first Redemption match with Randy Orton. So moving to Redemption was a new start, into the past with the battle with Bryan Danielson, into the past the war with Rhino, and into the past the sleazy and dirty tactics of Joey Ryan. I also learnt last week that I have my first opponent for my Intercontinental Champion who I will get to in just a second. But last week I had a match with one of those big stars in SOOL. He was a big star in the WWE, he was one of the top player, he was considered as one of the faces of that company. He then came to XWL, where he has had several stints and has become a multiple champion, be it the World title or this very championship around my waist.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 XMwMB

Davey Richards: I knew very well how good, how experience and how dangerous "The Viper" Randy Orton can be. I mean look how dangerous Vipers are in the wilderness, they can take down prey much bigger them, even including a wolf. Like I said I knew what I was expecting and what could happen in my match with Orton. Well what I didn't think that would happen is that I would leave Redemption last week with a loss on my record and with one hell of a headache. Randy that punt kick was a something I wasn't expecting but Randy you did what you had to do to beat me and I respect that. But tonight we are onto a new week, a new day and this week is going to be much different. Tonight I fight a familair opponent, tonight I face someone actually similar to Orton and that Stone Cole Steve Austin. Another big name in the wrestling world. Another legend of this business and someone who can kick ass and be very dangerous. Stone Cold, I know you have done alot, I know you have won many championships and I know many consider you a legend. That all said, Davey Richards tonight will not be showing any remorse, I need to pick up the wins, I need to come into this ring tonight and if I have to kick your head off, or I have to break your ankle then I will have to do that. Stone Cold, tonight you are not facing some independent nobody, tonight you are facing The American Wolf, the Intercontinental Champion Davey Richards.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 N97V7

Davey Richards: So that is all out of the way, I am going to get to my opponent at Unforgiven and the number 1 contender to my Intercontinental Championship, Christian. Christian you may have one your match last week, you may have made a few comments about hunting me, you say that your going to take this championship away from me, well I have got something to say about that and that is..... ITS NOT HAPPENING!! I have gone through battles, I have gone through wars to get to level, I been beaten, I have been injured and I have nearly had my career ended to claim this what is around my waist. So Christian, I just want to let you know, that Unforgiven, my kicks will not be forgiving, my ankle lock will not be forgiving and my DR Driver will not be............

[[???]]
Before you continue Davey, look up at the titantron.

**Davey turns his attention to the titantron where Christian is seen standing in what seems to be a parking lot.**

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Normal_0148

[[Christian]]
First of all, in case you don't know who I am I'd just like to refresh everyone's mind. I'm Christian, Captain Charisma. The next Intercontinental Champion come Unforgiven. And there is nothing you can do to stop me from finally grasping the title I've long deserved Davey. **The crowd boos Christian as he continues to speak.** You see, I've been chasing after this title for a long time now and too many things have come between me and it. But this time, nothing is in my way. Nothing will stop me. Not you and your wolf pack, Davey. I don't let these fans effect me, I embrace what they give me and use it as a fuel to become better....

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Normal_0159

[[Christian]]
I've only lost one match since coming back at Final Stand and that was a fluke against John Cena. But the thing is, I accept it. He's doing something un-bennifical while I'm on the path to becoming the XWL Intercontinental Champion. Christian is finally getting... One More Match! One More Match that I've wanted for months and I'm finally getting it... To be it isn't against Orton, I would've love to beat him again. But you'll do fine, just fine Davey. I'm no Bryan Danielson... I'm no Rhino... I'm no Joey Ryan... I'm Christian, and I'm better then any of other opponent you'll ever face in your career. The Hunt Is On Davey, trust me on that. Christian's Hunt Is On!

**After the comments from Christian, he disappears from the titantron and Davey looks a little pissed off at what he had to say. we cut to a hype package on the XWL sponsored DON'T BE A BULLY program.**
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Awesome Davey/Christian stuff, I expect that to be a really close match but until then it'll be nice to be treated to possibly one more co-op next week? Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Normal Divas Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
Maryse Vs Layla El

Our television screens come to life as we are brought back into another edition of XWL Redemption. The cameras scan the arena as the crowd goes wild and our Redemption theme song plays in the background. A moment later, the music ceases and the crowd soon becomes quiet, when all of the sudden

Everyone in attendance stood to their feet as Maryse's theme song filled the arena. The audience were all screaming, whether it be boos, or cheers, there was certainly a strong reaction

{Joey Styles}
It's time for some divas action!

{Michael Cole}
What a match we're in for, the lovely Maryse taking on the equally as wonderful Layla. The belt won't be on the line tonight, but a victory here could mean big things for Maryse.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 WWSRL

A feminine shadow appeared on the stage, but was soon noticed to not be alone. A larger shadow appeared beside as the two locked arms and the spotlight hit, it was none other than the Million Dollar Couple, Maryse, and our World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase, title in hand

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 YHvZ5

The crowd went wild at the site of the two together again. Although there were a few exceptions, most everyone was having a positive reaction to the couple

{Lillian Garcia}
The following match is scheduled for one fall, first making her way to the ring, accompanied by The World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase, from Montreal Quebec Canada, Maryse!

{Joey Styles}
It's been a whirlwind past few weeks for Ted DiBiase, but it seems as if his spirits have been lifted enough for him to be out here in support of his, well, whatever Maryse is to him.

{Michael Cole}
He was able to exact some revenge just a little bit ago by attacking Michael McGillicutty, so that had to feel good.

{Joey Styles}
Perhaps this is just the distraction he needs to get his mind off his troubles and onto something a little more pleasing to the eyes.

Maryse and Ted made their way down the ramp, arm in arm as Maryse took time with her free arm to do a little signature "talk to the hand" posing, nothing out of the norm, whereas Ted DiBiase smiled at his fans who wore his t-shirts, and held his signs proudly. As they reached the end of the ramp, the two exchanged glances as Ted said "Good luck." and ended it with a wink as Maryse grinned and walked in the opposite direction, shedding her jacket as she rounded the corner of the ring

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Wr79Z

{Michael Cole}
Back to match tonight, after knocking off the returning Alicia Fox last week, one has to wonder if Maryse's good luck will continue when she faces the Divas Champion in just a minute.

{Joey Styles}
Layla's no easy opponent though, she prides herself on being above everyone one else, and the worst part is she actually back it up.

The men up front whistled as the crowd continued it's incessant cheering. Ted took his place alongside the ring apron, holding his title boldly as Maryse hopped onto the ring apron and swiftly slipped through the second rope. Maryse paused to look at Ted, and then back at the cameras before dropping her head down and snapping it back, treating us with the infamous hair flip we've seen so many times before

{Joey Styles}
One of the best entrances in the game...

{Michael Cole}
Judging by the look on Ted's face, he'd agree with you.

Maryse grinned that open grin we're all so used to as she also through in a wink at the cameras. Ted watched on with a bit of a smug look, obviously proud of his taste in women

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 GcQar

Maryse held the smile for a moment before prancing off the the other side of the ring where she propped herself back against the ropes next to Ted, where the two began to talk as Maryse's opponent prepared to make her presence known

Soon after, Maryse's music faded as the lighting switched and we were treating to a different theme song, none other than that of our Divas Champion, Layla

As her theme blares throughout the P.A our cameras cut to the stage where she'll soon be making her entrance at.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 WtZuf

Out walks Layla with her title around her shoulder and smug smile on her face to the reaction of nothing but boos, she's not liked and the audience expresses that very clearly.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Fz710

{Joey Styles}
There she is now, The Divas Champion, and she doesn't look the least bit worried from what I can tell.

{Michael Cole}
She's a confident woman and I think that's what I love the most about her.

{Lillian Garcia}
And her opponent, she is the Divas Champion, from Miami Florida, Layla!

She stops at the top of the stage planting her right foot off to the side before throwing her arm outward.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 DpPDp

Then continues by pulling her arm and leg back inward landing her hand on her championship posing with a smirk.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 KIsNL

Layla then continues down the ramp ignoring any and all reactions from the fans along the way until she reaches the ring, props up onto the apron looks at Maryse with smile waving at her then steps through the ropes makes her way over to the far side of the ropes before stepping up onto them throwing arm up and raising her title proudly before dropping down to the mat where she fixes her hair before handing her title off to the time keeper where her focus then shifts back to her opponent tonight as the referee calls for the bell.

{Michael Cole}
Here we go folks, don't touch that remote because you don't wanna miss a minute of this!

{Joey Styles}
I've never seen you so into a divas match.

{Michael Cole}
Can you blame me? Just look at them! Stunning and talented? Consider me sold.

Maryse clapped mockingly at Layla, showing how little she is impressed by the Divas Champion. Layla returns the sarcasm and mimmicks Maryse, which leads to Maryse beginning to trash talk Layla in french. Maryse and Layla step closer to each other, both verbally abusing each other, nearly bumping chests until Layla breaks the mold with feeding maryse her own signature hand pose! Maryse comes back with a slap to Layla's hand, pushing it out of her face. Layla retaliates by shoving Maryse back into the ropes. Maryse stops as her jaw drops, freezing on the stop as Layla brags. After a second, Maryse runs at Layla and blows her in the face with a right hand. Layla comes back up as the two begin exchanging blows.

{Joey Styles}
Layla and Maryse are going at each other like a couple of stray cats!

{Michael Cole}
Isn't it wonderful, Joey?

Layla gets the upper hand by putting Maryse in a headlock, but Maryse quickly counters that into a russian legsweep. Maryse raises her arms in the air as the crowd replies with a mixed reaction. This gives Layla the opportunity to swipe Maryse's legs out from under her, putting Maryse into a scissor headlock. Half the crowd begins to chant "Let's go Layla!" as the other half chants "Maryse! Maryse!" Maryse slowly regains momentum, but just as she does, Layla releases the hold and sends Maryse back to the mat with a chop at the back of the head. The crowd booed as Layla turned to them and took a moment to yell back, "Shut up!"

{Michael Cole}
How dare these people boo a diva as amazing as Layla.

{Joey Styles}
She's in control of this match so far, but knowing how cunning Maryse can be, you know that won't last for long.

Layla then turned her attention back to Maryse and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her to her feet and went for what appeared to be an attempt of the LayOut, but Maryse countered and came back with a kick to Layla's gut! Layla bent down, grabbing her stomach as Maryse grabbed Layla's hair and the her back onto the mat, where she mounted Layla and applied the camel clutch. Maryse laughed at Layla and smeared her face into the mat as the crowd reacted to what seemed to be mostly cheers, but of course, being the fans, there were boos.

{Michael Cole}
The long legs of Maryse on display here.

{Joey Styles}
The tide has turned now, but can the divas champion get out of this predicament or will she be forced to submit?

Maryse tightened her grip as Layla began to build herself back up, but before she got a chance to counter, Maryse stood to her feet and stomped on Layla's back, forcing her back down onto the mat. Maryse flipped her hair and yelled down at Layla's body, "What about that now?!" The crowd responded in whistles and boos as Maryse pulled Layla up to her feet but Layla bashed her in the head and whipped her into the turnbuckle. Maryse screamed as Layla delivered consecutive kicks to Maryse until the referee reached a 4 count. Layla stepped back throwing her hands in the air, showing her innocence, but immediately after she threw in one more kick to Maryse.

{Joey Styles}
Layla's kicks are as vicious as they are impressive.

{Michael Cole}
Maryse is finding that out first hand right now.

The ref held Layla back in order to give Maryse some room. Maryse used the time the ref gave her to check hair and nails, before realizing one of her nails were missing. Maryse's jaw dropped as she glared at Layla before hitting her with a slap that echoed through the arena. Layla grabbed her cheek and slowly looked back up at Maryse, the two stared each other down for a minute before Maryse spontaneously dropped to the mat and rolled out of the ring. Layla went after Maryse, who ran. They ran around one corner of the ring as Maryse slid back in, Layla, coming in behind, was left at the disadvantage as Maryse grabbed her head as she emerged through the ropes, and slammed it into the mat.

{Michael Cole}
Oh! There's that cunning side we were talking about earlier, she could have this right here!

{Joey Styles}
This doesn't look good for the champion.

Maryse quickly picked Layla up at put her in position for the French Kiss, just as she went to flip her hair, the crowd all changes their focus to the ramp as gasps and boos fill the building. Maryse stops to look as Michael McGillicutty runs down the ring and attacks Ted Dibiase!

{Joey Styles}
What the hell?

{Michael Cole}
Oh not this again! Can security please do their jobs for once?!

McGillicutty knocked Ted to the ground with a hard hit to the head from his Money in the Bank briefcase.

{Michael Cole}
Down goes the World Heavyweight Champion!

{Joey Styles}
Maryse doesn't look too happy about his involvement.

Maryse drops Layla and runs over to the ropes where she began yelling at McGillicutty, who tried to explain his actions in a defensive tone as Maryse went off on him in french. She leaned through the ropes putting her hands in McGillicutty's face as Ted stood to his feet, using a little weapon of his own, and striking McGillicutty to the back of the head with the world Heavyweight Title!

{Joey Styles}
He just leveled his number one contender the World Heavyweight Championship! Talk about shoving it in his face!

{Michael Cole}
Now let's get back to the action in the ring.

Maryse grinned and turned back to the ring where Layla stood waiting for her, then spun quickly connecting with the Nasty Kick! Maryse fell to the mat unconscious as Layla quickly went in for a pin

{Joey Styles}
What a kick by the champion!

{Michael Cole}
Maryse has gotta be knocked out cold!

3!

Layla jumped in the air with glee as her theme song played and her title was brought to her. Maryse remained on the mat, barely showing signs of life.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 7TDzL

The referee kneels down checking on her, while Layla begins to make a lap around the ring as confident and cocky as ever.

{Joey Styles}
After a few rough weeks Layla gets back on the winning track, gaining some momentum heading into her title defense against Eve Torres in two weeks at Unforgiven.

{Michael Cole}
A woman who shouldn't even be receiving a rematch, she failed to get the job done at Bad Blood, who cares if she got a fluke victory the next week at the draft show, too little too late in my opinion.

{Joey Styles}
Well Teddy Long disagrees, and in just a few weeks we'll find out if Layla is as good as always claims she is.

{Michael Cole}
Look I've been one of Layla's biggest critics in the past, but you can't deny the year she's had, dominance, she made history countless times, and worked harder than any other diva to realize her dream of stepping out of the shadow of Lay-Cool, and taking charge to bring a new era to the divas division.

Layla continues her celebration by stepping up onto the second rope, with her Divas Championship at her side and an arrogant expression as she looks out into the booing audience.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Jyqmq

But we quickly cut away from the sight of the celebratory champion and onto the view of Michael McGillicutty and Ted DiBiase once again at it again laying into each other with flying fists all around as they near the spot where Ted threw Michael through the barricade earlier on in the evening. Michael blocks an incoming punch, then to get some revenge for what Ted did earlier begins to bounce his skull off the hard and repaired barricade. Fans boo accordingly, then to add insult to further injury, Michael stops assaulting Ted long enough to rip off his suit jacket tossing it onto the floor before unloading with a continuous onslaught of hard right hands to the face.

{Joey Styles}
This is just crazy!

{Michael Cole}
It's as if they can't go a minute longer without fighting!

After firing away for what seems like forever, he stops, then grabs Ted's suit jacket off the floor, before placing it around his throat pulling back and choking him viciously, berating him and trash talking him all while choking the life out of him.

{Michael Cole}
He's choking him with his own jacket!

{Joey Styles}
Ted's slowing fading into unconsciousness, someone's gotta stop this!

Just like it seems Ted's got no hope, the fans cheering him on gives him a burst of life enough to fire back with several back elbow shots, then grabs hold of his arms throwing him forward, Michael turns around quickly to keep control but Ted catches him, lifts him up, and connects with an inverted atomic drop, before hooking hold of waistband and throwing him back first into the commentary table. He begins to stomp on him in anger, when suddenly everyone in the arena stops what they're doing due to the sound of a familiar theme.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 WGTOf

{Joey Styles}
Just when you thought the action out here couldn't get any more crazy!

{Michael Cole}
Run Maryse! Run Layla! Run everybody!

{Joey Styles}
No one is safe when it comes to Kharma, and looks as if we're about to witness another example of why.

Her theme continues to play as Ted turns his head towards the stage, noticing Maryse is still somewhat out of it, and Layla's frozen in fear almost remembering her last encounter with Kharma while she makes her presence felt by walking out onto the stage..

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 8HURT

Maryse is now up to her feet, as she and Layla both stare with their eyes bulged out, and their mouths open in fear. Kharma looks at the two from the stage with an intimidating glare, then begins to make her way down the ramp.

{Joey Styles}
The leviathan like Kharma freezes everyone in their tracks with her mere gaze and appearance.

{Michael Cole}
Those two need to get out of that ring before they become dinner!

{Joey Styles}
It's like I said, Cole, they're frozen, they know they should run, but they're so stuck by fear that they just can't.

Further and further she reaches the end of the ramp, then a devious smirk comes across her face, as she sees her prey ripe for the picking, and nothing they can do to stop her.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Q6pxE

Kharma then steps up onto the apron, standing still as her gloved hands grip the ropes, we see Layla backed up against the ropes, and Maryse is nearby wondering what the hell she's done to be the object of desire in Kharma's path since her arrival. She changes her expression to a sadistic gaze, paired with a wide grin to match, then steps through the ropes, and instantly Layla with some quick thinking pushes Maryse forward, then drops down exiting the ring and running for her life.

{Michael Cole}
Run Maryse!

{Joey Styles}
This isn't going to end well...

Maryse shrieks a loud screeching scream and covers her eyes hoping that if she reopens them it might just be a dream, but as he slowly removes her hands, there's Kharma staring right at her.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 XNtOA

Causing her to scream loudly once again, closing her eyes, knowing there's nothing physically possible to avoid what's coming, but that's when Ted wanting to protect his woman runs forward to jump up onto the apron to be her knight in shining armor, but Michael gets up real quick grabbing Ted by his leg pulling him off and throwing him with quick force against the steel steps! Michael then slides in stealing the opportunity at hand, swooping the closed eyed Maryse into his arms. She places her arms around his neck, thinking it's Ted that's saved her. She buried her face against his neck, just wanting the visual of Kharma to go away. Then Michael with quick acting carries her out of the ring and runs up the ramp as fast as he can.

{Joey Styles}
Michael just prevented Ted from saving Maryse, just so he could?

{Michael Cole}
Who cares, that monster didn't get her hands on her and that's all that matters.

{Joey Styles}
The saga between Michael McGillicutty and Ted DiBiase just keeps taking many turns continues to add fuel to an already blazing hot rivalry.

Ted holds his shoulder in pain, as he looks up, and sees Maryse in Michael's arms then bangs his fist against the steps in frustration. Maryse then opens her eyes with a thankful smile on her face, until she looks up and notices it's not Ted, but Michael McGillicutty! He smiles down at her, but instantly jumps out of his arms throwing her hands up wondering why the hell it was him that saved her and not Ted, before walking to the back as we zoom in on a smirking Michael McGillicutty just as we fade away to a commercial break.

Credit to Sammi for the match write-up.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Oh, I see. You only commented on Steen/Christian so that seg would get tops. smh.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:35 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Oh, I see. You only commented on Steen/Christian so that seg would get tops. smh.

No, I actually was just commenting to comment Embarassed

Didn't want it to go without any comments since it was so closed to the bottom that others might not see it.

Also it was Davey/Christian.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:43 pm

I'll be damned if I'm corrected by the guy who misspelled Chavo. plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:48 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I'll be damned if I'm corrected by the guy who misspelled Chavo. plain mischief:

I meant well okay
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:55 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:

To be fair nobody knows who Cavho is.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Dayman wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:

To be fair nobody knows who Cavho is.
Why, I never...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Easy_now
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:32 pm

As Redemption continues a familiar former Breakdowns superstars theme hits the P.A.

The crowd begin to boo as Joey Ryan makes his debut on Redemption. He looks around with a cocky grin as he makes his way down to the ring as the crowd look on but Joey’s antics seem to be rallying the crowd into louder and louder boo’s. As he makes his way into the ring he snatches a mic from Justin Roberts who was about to exit the ring and pushes him forcing him to rush through the second rope and out of the ring.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RnSJP

Joey Ryan
For the last few months I’ve been over on Breakdown and I became one of the fastest rising superstars on that show. Not only did I have an impeccable winning streak but I also became the intercontinental champion in less than a month after my debut. But that’s all changed. Joey Ryan is now over on Redemption and over here follows Davey Richards. A man who I was scheduled to face last week but couldn’t due to me having to take a little trip to the hospital to get myself checked after one of the girls in my little black book turned out to have a little STD. Now I’m all clear and last week now I can say I was screwed over in more ways than one. Joey Ryan wants his rematch for the Intercontinental title which I deserve and now Christian is booked in for a match against Davey? Joey Ryan does not like to be screwed over and one thing I wanted to do when I brought sleazy over to Redemption was too take back what was mine and become a two time intercontinental champion.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 FioWa

Joey Ryan
I should still be the intercontinental champion. I am the greatest thing to ever come out of Hollywood and I am the total package. I am great in the ring and I am great on the mic. There is no one sitting backstage that can go one on one and match my personality and charisma. I am everything management look for in a champion and I should still be champion! There is only one reason I lost to Davey Richards and it wasn’t because he was the better man. The reason I lost is cause of a man back over on Breakdown named AJ Styles….He is the sole reason you do not see Joey Ryan as the intercontinental champion right now. Time and time again people have always looked at me and seen me as an icon. Weeks into my arrival I predicted that I would be at the top of the food chain and that everyone would want a piece of me.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Xzq3D

Joey Ryan
Of course I was right. I am the man who is single handedly bringing sleazy back! And for every given week I unleash a hell of Joey Ryan sleaze on some poor superstar there is always someone in the back looking on and thinking they have what it takes to take down Joey Ryan and to make a name for himself. Hell it might even be a diva, I am not afraid to hit a lady and I don’t give a crap about hurting one. Yours truly personally invented a move especially for the ladies named the boobplex. Many are scared to hit a woman but not Joey Ryan. Many are scared to make a name for themselves and make statements to get the whole XWL universe going but not Joey Ryan. In just one night I took out both members of fortune officially putting what was the worst tag team we have ever had to see out of it’s misery.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 8Go1S

Joey Ryan
AJ Styles was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn’t his fault. I had no problem with AJ Styles but the booking team arranged the match and I was looking to get everyone talking about me. You were just an easy target. I didn’t honestly think you would put up too much of a fight, all I originally intended to do was just put you out for the night but you actually wanted to fight back and think you had a change. Then I had a change of plan and thought I would take you out for good. I didn’t want you to come back at the end of my intercontinental match and try to attack me but you did and that was not cool. Now I feel it is only fair I head over to breakdown and finish what I set out too and that was to put you out for good.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 KGOQf

Joey Ryan
AJ I seriously hope you are watching because you are about to witness a true future world champion go against a washed up superstar who is past his prime. Joey Ryan is not a man who doesn’t get what he wants and Joey Ryan is a smart man. I will come over to Breakdown next week and I will come meet you face to face out in that ring. AJ I understand you do not have the wrestling skills to match someone like me, or even the personality to match someone like me and AJ you definitely do not have the sleaze that Joey Ryan has. See you next week, punk.

Joey drops the mic and exits the ring as his theme hits the P.A. The camera watches Joey exit the ring before fading into a video package for Unforgiven and the huge main event for the World Heavyweight Championship!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:45 pm

catching up on the stuff i haven't seen all week, awesome joey ryan promo/jumper
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Adam wrote:
catching up on the stuff i haven't seen all week, awesome joey ryan promo/jumper

Can you check your PM?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Redemptionchrisjericho
Joey Ryan Vs Chris Jericho

So this ending messed up too...Joey Ryan wins by super kick.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 ZjuRN
Michael McGillicutty & Cody Rhodes Vs Ted DiBiase & Zack Ryder

End of show
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Yeah Legal that's how we kick some serious ass. :tna:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

The Capetown Wearwolf wrote:

lol

I know right?

*Sees Ted running at him, applies a small package*

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Dave wrote:
The Capetown Wearwolf wrote:

lol

I know right?

*Sees Ted running at him, applies a small package*

You know what they say. Good things come in small packages.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Mick, next time use a CAW with no paint tool.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

lol At that small package, not a single fuck was given by McGillicutty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2