Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012

Go down 
+5
Ze Ben
Zander
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
P.R Son
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemp1

Live From – Atlanta, Geogira

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Raw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionchristopherdaXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionyoshitatsu
Christopher Daniels Vs Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionlancestormXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionkofikingston
Lance Storm Vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptioneveXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionaliciafox
Eve Torres Vs Alicia Fox

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionezekielXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptiondavidotunga
Ezekiel Jackson Vs David Otunga

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionbriankendrickXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Chavo Guerrero Vs Brian Kendrick

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionbigshowXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionundertaker
Big Show Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionjohnmorrisonXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionrtruth
John Morrison Vs R-Truth

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionalbertodelrioXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionjackswagger
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionbriebellaXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionmickiejames
Brie Bella Vs Mickie James

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionchristianXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionbookert
Christian Vs Booker T

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionsteveaustinXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptiondaveyrichards
Steve Austin Vs Davey Richards

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionjoeyryanXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionchrisjericho
Joey Ryan Vs Chris Jericho

Normal Divas Match

Non-Title

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionmaryseXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionlayla
Maryse Vs Layla El

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionwadebarrett
Randy Orton Vs Wade Barrett

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 ZjuRN
Michael McGillicutty & Cody Rhodes Vs Ted DiBiase & Zack Ryder

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

As XWL Redemption goes on the air live from Atlanta, Georgia, we start the show off with a replay of what transpired last week at the conclusion of Ted DiBiase's match with Jack Swagger.

{Lillian Garcia}
Your winner by submission, The World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase!!

Music begins to play at this point in the replay.

Ted's handed his title by the referee then raises it up in the air proudly showing off his newly won prize as he continues to celebrate his victory here tonight.

{Joey Styles}
Jack Swagger put up a fight, but no matter what he threw at DiBiase, it just wasn't enough to keep him down.

As the fans continue to express their happiness for his win tonight, Ted mounts onto the second rope raising his title in the air to a large pop from the crowd.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 HRaTd

The next clip shows Ted addressing his DiBiase Posse with a microphone as he stands in the middle of the ring.

{Ted DiBiase}
I am finally, FINALLY!!! Your World Heavyweight Champion! I can't say it enough, World Champion, World Champion, World Champion, can you guys believe it, I'm the World Champ!!

His excitement is clear, and his fans can be heard in the background cheering just as if not more excited than he is at finally realizing his dream.

{Ted DiBiase}
I've dreamed about this moment since I was just a little boy roaming the halls backstage with my father, and it's finally a reality.

A quick flash of numerous clips of Ted with his father follow and end with a recent picture of Ted with the World Heavyweight Championship standing next to his proud father.

{Ted DiBiase}
Now as excited as I may be, I'd like to take this time to address a certain someone...A person whom I have had a lot of issues with, and they just keep growing...At Bad Blood I did become the World Heavyweight Champion, but that moment was almost taken away by the coward known as Michael McGillicutty.

As the audio from last week continues, a small clip of Michael McGillicutty running out an attacking both Justin Gabriel and Ted DiBiase after their World Heavyweight Championship match at Bad Blood.

{Ted DiBiase}
See he tried to do that, he tried to take that moment away from me, but that didn't happen!

Next we see Ted with the help of his best friend Justin Gabriel spoiling Michael's attempt to cash in and sending him fleeing up the ramp ending the series of clips taking us back to Ted last week.

{Ted DiBiase}
You wanna call me a failure? Look at the pot calling the kettle black, because I'm no failure, but you, you're just a failure of a man!

Cheers agreeing with Ted's bold statement follows.

{Ted DiBiase}
You knew I'd call you out, and surprise surprise, you're no where to be found!

Suddenly the music in the background stops playing and only the only sound now is Michael McGillicutty's voice as he calls out for Ted from the titantron with "Ted, hey Ted, up here. " echoing now before new music starts back up in the background as we Michael McGillicutty standing next to Ted's battered and bloody father.

{Joey Styles}
Oh my god!

{Michael Cole}
That's Ted's father!

{Ted DiBiase}
You son of a bitch!

A pissed off DiBiase yells at his rival, enraged by what's he's seeing.

{McGillicutty}
Now is that any way to talk to the guy all the way in Mississippi with your father?

An arrogant smirk forms on Michael's face.

{McGillicutty}
I know that Justin Gabriel has invoked his rematch clause and both of you have a match at Unforgiven in a few weeks, but the thing is, I want in on that match.

Ted's focus is still on the visual of his father in clear need of medical aid.

{McGillicutty}
I want you to personally announce that the match at Unforgiven will be a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship and if you don't, well, lets just say your fathers medical bill will be... Priceless.

{Ted DiBiase}
Your issue is with me, not him!

Not hearing what he wants Michael begins to unload heavy shots to the already bloody Million Dollar man. Once he's finished he turns his attention back to Ted giving him another opportunity at giving him what he wants.

{McGillicutty}
Add me to the match or your old man will pay for your ignorance.

Still focused on just his father, almost as if he can't even hear Michael's request due to the emotion he's got to be feeling he responds...

{Ted DiBiase}
Leave him out of this! It's me you want, not him...

Still not hearing what he wants we see Michael noticing a picture frame on the mantle of Ted's first wrestling match. Michael shows it to the camera before smashing it on the head of the Million Dollar Man.

{McGillicutty}
Quit testing my patience Ted and add me to the match.

Ted's shown in the ring visibly cringing at his father being destroyed in front of his very eyes with no way of being able to physically put a stop to it. The silence from Ted causes him to continue where Michael spots a guitar in the distance and walks over to it. He picks it up and begins tuning the guitar. He looks at the camera with a smirk before shattering it over the head of Ted's father, causing more blood to drip from his head.

{McGillicutty}
Ted, you have the power to end this, you know what I want.

Emotionally frozen at the sight of what's happening to his father Ted's eyes swell up and his fists clench tightly

{McGillicutty}
There's only one thing left to do then.

Michael walks behind the Ted Sr. and locks in the Million Dollar Dream, the signature submission hold of the Million Dollar Man. He applies pressure until Ted's voice is heard, stopping the assault for a moment.

{Ted DiBiase}
Please! Stop!

Overstruck with emotions he yells out pleading for him to stop. Michael loosens his grip with a smug look upon his face, while Ted struggles to even speak.

{Ted DiBiase}
You got it! Whatever you want you got it, just get the hell away from him!

Not listening to what Ted said, Ted yells out again.

{Ted DiBiase}
Please, you got the match you wanted, so just leave my dad alone now! He doesn't deserve this, just leave, please!

Michael starts to leave but then suddenly pounces on The Million Dollar man again unloading shot after shot as Ted watches in a mix of horror and anger. After what seemed like ages, his assault finally stops and Michael turns to the camera one last time, with the blood of Ted's father on his hands and shirt. Michael stares into the camera with a lack of remorse or emotion, and begins to speak for the final time in a monotonous voice.

{McGillicutty}
Ted, your fathers blood was on your hands... now it's on mine.

With that the replay slowly fades away to the image of a distraught Ted DiBiase looking at his motionless, and bloody father with a wave of emotions overtaking him.

Once the opening video finishes playing, we cut inside the arena where the fans can be heard cheering in excitement for the start of tonight's episode of Redemption as the opening pyro kicks off what's sure to be another memorable and thrilling night.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 R3Lwn

After scanning the crowd showcasing many of the signs in support of all the top superstars proudly held by the fans, we cut away to the commentary position where Joey Styles as always is joined by Michael Cole.

{Joey Styles}
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to XWL Redemption!

{Michael Cole}
We're just two weeks away from our annual Unforgiven pay-per-view event and tonight we're live in Atlanta Georgia, and something tells me we're in for a hell of a show!

{Joey Styles}
Perhaps it's our main-event where the new X-treme Champion, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder, will team up with the World Heavyweight Champion, the leader of the DIBiase Posse, Ted DiBiase, against their rivals, the Dashingly Insane Cody Rhodes and the Mr. Money In The Bank, Michael McGillicutty.

{Michael Cole}
Speaking of Michael McGillicutty, as you noticed at the start of tonight's show we were taken back to a replay of his actions to our World Heavyweight Champion's father, and while doctors in Mississippi are still running tests, it is not yet known whether or not the injuries sustained will be long term or just temporary. Of course we send out our best wishes to Ted and his father in this trying time.

{Joey Styles}
From personally speaking with Ted he's just an emotional wreck right now, his father means everything to him, and he said to be so defenseless last week was more painful than anything he's ever had to deal with in the past. He spent the entire weekend at his father's side but being World Champion he has duties to uphold and so whether he's ready to be or not, he will be here tonight.

{Michael Cole}
It's a difficult situation, but on a lighter note last week Christian earned "one more match" for the Intercontinental Championship, and in just two weeks he will meet the champion Davey Richards at Unforgiven.

{Joey Styles}
But tonight Christian will go one on one with Booker T, hoping to continue his run of good luck, while "Stone Cold" Steve Austin will see how things might have gone had he been able to put away Christian last week, when he goes one on one with the Intercontinental Champion, Davey Richards in a non-title bout.

{Michael Cole}
Meanwhile on the divas side of things, just two weeks before putting her title on the line against the number one contender, Eve Torres, Layla will meet Maryse later tonight, the title won't be on the line but a victory for Maryse could open up the possibility of being next in line.

{Joey Styles}
Maryse picked up a win last week against Alicia Fox, but following that match Kharma made her presence felt once again by leveling Alicia with a hard clothesline before dropping with an Implant Buster right in front of a terrified and confused Maryse.

{Michael Cole}
Let's just hope Kharma keeps her nose out of this match.

{Joey Styles}
Ever since Bad Blood Randy Orton has been campaigning to The Undertaker to face him in a match, The Undertaker however hasn't been willing to accept and thus we've seen an ugly side of the Apex Predator in recent weeks.

{Michael Cole}
At the XWL Draft show we see him go one on one with The Undertaker's brother, Kane, where that match just spun out of control from the get go, and last week his persistence to get this match with the deadman then involved Paul Bearer. Where we saw him nearly kick his head off with a ruthless punt!

{Joey Styles}
Still The Undertaker feels Randy Orton is unworthy and well, that makes for angry viper. What lengths will Randy Orton step to tonight?

{Michael Cole}
Hot off a victory over The Intercontinental Champion after punting him in the skull last week, Randy will meet a former rival in Wade Barrett tonight, and after seeing what he did to Davey last week, Wade's gotta be worried he might meet the same fate due to Randy Orton's frustrated state.

{Joey Styles}
But back to our main-event tonight, Zack Ryder after petitioning to get an X-treme Championship match for quite some time finally received it last week on his first night as a Redemption superstar where we saw him trump the champion at the time, Ezekiel Jackson , and walk away as the new X-treme Champion.

{Michael Cole}
It was a surprising victory, and now tonight he gets a huge opportunity by competing in the main-event with some of Redemption's biggest stars and one of them being his new rival, Cody Rhodes. Things between the two have escalated from Cody's return at Bad Blood when he interrupted the first ever live Z! True Long Island Story, and so tonight these two will finally meet in the same ring.

{Joey Styles}
But can Ted put aside his emotions as he's paired with Zack Ryder, or will the mere sight of Michael McGillicutty cause him to breakdown?

{Michael Cole}
Obviously Michael's dabbling in the art of mind games and well, no matter how gruesome it was, he got in the head of the World Champion, and that could play a role in how their match with Justin Gabriel at Unforgiven goes.

Suddenly the theme of Ted DiBiase sounds throughout the P.A as the fans respond with tremendous cheers and throw up their signs in support of the World Heavyweight Champion.

{Joey Styles}
Speaking of which it looks like we're going to kick off the show with Ted DiBiase, perhaps giving us an update on the condition of father?

{Michael Cole}
Or maybe he wants to call out Michael McGillicutty since they're both here tonight?

{Joey Styles}
Regardless, we're about to find out.

His theme continues to play, but there's no sight of him yet, continuing to cheer in support, finally we see a shadow standing near the stage, and slowly out walks Ted DiBiase with his title on his shoulder and not a smile in sight, he's still dealing with his emotions and that's effected his usual stage ritual as instead of looking out into the crowd pumped as usual, he instead begins to walk down the ramp, his eyes not leaving the ground, despite fans having their hands extended out he uncharacteristically ignores them and then as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, instead of jumping up onto the apron, he turns the corner and begins to walk up the steel steps and proceeds into the ring.

{Joey Styles}
It's a sad sight to see the always overjoyed Ted DiBiase acting this way, but given the events of last week, and the stress of it all, I can't exactly expect him to behave like usual.

{Michael Cole}
I may not be his biggest fan, but even I can tell there's something wrong with him, he just doesn't have that energy about him tonight.

Lillian tries to exit the ring so she doesn't get in his way, but he stops her holding out his hand, not saying a word, but obviously wanting her microphone, she hands it off to him then exits the ring as Ted looks down at the mat with his hand tightly gripping the microphone, and slowly raising it up to his mouth.

{Ted DiBiase}
The last 48 hours have been pure hell...I've waited for hours and hours in the waiting room hoping to hear something positive, something that would turn this frown upside down, but instead all I've been met with are responses of uncertainty and blind hope...My father has been there for me for every step of my life, he may have traveled on the road, but he always made time for me, he always was there for me in some shape or form, and yet...Yet last week, I couldn't return the simple favor of being there for him...Instead, all I could do was watch in horror as blood poured down his bruised and cut face, on the remains of what used to be the family room in which I grew up in.

He takes a deep breath, obviously struggling to speak of what happened, and the condition of his beloved father.

{Ted DiBiase}
This business is a funny thing, we work our whole lives to better our craft, to attain championship glory, and to cement our legacies for the future generation to look back on. Yet, some people take it too seriously...A simple thing that some were born to do, that some have running through their blood, becomes not a job, but an obsession...An obsession with getting what they want at any cost...Whether that be violating the rules, or making matters personal...

Again pausing to collect him he remains silent as the fans keep quiet out of respect for how hard this must be for him.

{Ted DiBiase}
Michael McGillicutty last week, made things personal. It's one thing to attack a man's young, vibrant, and strong brother, and it's another thing to attack a man's innocent, and defenseless father! He didn't deserve to be assaulted in his own home, with his own property! He didn't deserve to have his own blood stain the carpet that had been in that house since the day it was built! He didn't deserve any of it, and yet, Michael McGillicutty has the absolute nerve to involve him in this! I don't know who the hell you think you are, but mark my words, you will not get away with it!

His head raises up, now filled with anger instead of sad and worried emotions.

{Ted DiBiase}
Your debt will not be repaid by an apology, by a plea for forgiveness, or an act of remorse...Because last week you showed none, you stood above my groveling for his life father and continued to.....

His fist tightly clenches and his face now seething with rage.

{Ted DiBiase}
Repeatedly punch him over and over, staining your fists with his blood, and with that same irritating smug look on your face! You crossed the line, and I promise you this, you will never, and I mean ever live to regret it. I don't want to face you in a match, now I want nothing more than to repay the favor to my father and stain my fists with your blood. I now more than ever want to do nothing but inflict unimaginable punishment to you for the depths that you so foolishly sunk to...

With fire in his eyes he looks in the direction of the titantron where Michael was last week.

{Ted DiBiase}
Whether it's tonight, or at Unforgiven, I will make you beg for forgiveness! I will make you scream just like my father did, I will make you bleed just like my father did, and I will see to it that you end up in a hospital just like he did!

Before Ted can continue speaking, he gets cut off by a familiar theme...

This signals a huge array of boos for a few seconds until the theme randomly cuts off, leaving Ted and the live audience slightly confused. Then without warning, Michael McGillicutty appears on the Titantron, similar to last week, only this time, he's in the same building as Ted.

Ted looks angrily at the Titantron as Michael just smirks at him, kicking something or someone not seen on camera.

{McGillicutty}
Look at what we got us here, if it isn't the ratings killer himself, Ted DiBiase. That was a very emotional video replay Ted, did you make that yourself? It's just like you to try to get sympathy from these ingrates. You're going to have to try harder Ted because it isn't working on me. Although it still makes me wonder about how your arrogant pride refuses to see me as the biggest threat to that World Heavyweight Championship. Your mind has somehow sugarcoated my assault on your old man, this... this facade, these smoke and mirrors that you use to hide how you really feel, it's getting old Ted. We both know you don't care about these people, you just used them to get to the top and sooner rather than later, you will turn your back on them. At Unforgiven, your lies and deceit will come to an end. I know you were expecting a triple threat match but sadly one of the three men isn't really cleared to compete. If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself.

The camera zooms out and shows Justin Gabriel in a pool of his own blood as the live audience looks in horror of the dastardly deed Michael has just done.

{Joey Styles}
That's the former World Champion!

{Michael Cole}
I can't....I can't believe it!

He then places a chair under Gabriel's head and raises a second one above his head. He looks at the camera with a sinister smirk before dropping the chair on Gabriel's head with a sickening sound of steel meeting flesh. Michael forcefully tosses the chair to the concrete floor and looks at the camera one last time before speaking.

{McGillicutty}
And then there were two.

Michael walks off with the footage cutting out as Ted's shown racing out of the ring to rush to to the aid of his best friend.

{Joey Styles}
Ted's reign as champion was supposed to be a crowning achievement for him, the best time of his life, but instead all it's been is just one bad week after the other...Assaulted at an autograph signing two weeks ago, then forced to watch helpless as his father was brutalized right before his very eyes, and now, his best friend may have just been put on the shelf.

{Michael Cole}
It's a rough series of situations and all we can do now is hope Justin Gabriel is okay.

We cut back to Ted running up the ramp and finally reaching the top before flying through the curtain in hopes his friend's condition is better than it seems.

{Joey Styles}
This is not how Redemption should start off a show...A man could have had his career ended, but at what cost?

{Michael Cole}
From what we can assume it appears as if the triple threat at Unforgiven will now be a one on one, with the Mr. Money In The Bank, Michael McGillicutty meeting Ted DiBiase for his World Heavyweight Championship.

{Joey Styles}
It's possible Justin might be okay, he's a tough man, but for right now, all we can do is assume the worst.

We then cut away to the titantron where a cameraman is shown positioned backstage, perhaps hoping to catch up with Ted and get an update on Gabriel in the process.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 2rKjK

That next second speeding from the left corner is Ted DiBiase still running as fast as ever cutting the corner and running down the next hall. The cameraman does the best he can to keep up chasing after Ted as he gets closer and closer to the parking lot. He sees the set of double doors to the outside in the distance then runs ever harder even running past a group of workers shoving them out of the way before pushing the doors sending them flying opening and we see medics already tending to Justin Gabriel.

{Joey Styles}
At least the medical team got there fairly quick, let's just hope for the best. He may have been left in a pool of his own blood, and had steel meet his skull in a sickening way, but Justin Gabriel's a fighter and hopefully it's not as bad as it seems.

{Michael Cole}
Normally I'm not one to say this, but I think Michael made a mistake in doing this...Ted's already emotional over what happened to his father, now to have his best friend meet a similar fate, it's enough to push a man over the edge, and sometimes that ends up hurting whoever caused that the most.

They pull out a stretcher from the ambulance and roll it over to where Justin laid, a brace was placed around his neck, and slowly he's lifted up and strapped onto the stretcher while Ted just stands by his side softly saying "You're gonna be okay buddy" before the EMTs lift the gurney up at a precautionary pace into the ambulance. Ted's then left just staring with his hand on his head pulling at his hair in frustration as they shut the doors and quickly speed away sending Redemption to it's first commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:29 am

Great Opener. Honestly read it from top to bottom and gotta say that that intro video package was awesome, I read it whhile playing the music which was ftw lol. Openong commentarry was great as always, but McGillicutty's arrival to the sceme after Ted's promise for revenge was the icing on the cake. "and then there were two" .. Epic
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:52 pm

*As Redemption returns from commercial break, a replay is show of Zack Ryder winning the X-Treme Title*

Quote :
Ryder then quickly grabs the Steel Chair and hits Jackson in the gut with it and quickly sets it up to be sat on, then grabs Jackson by the head for a neckbreaker, then as Jackson goes down, Ryder lets him freefall neck first on to the chair.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 13-2

Michael Cole: Oh my god, not this man, not Zack Ryder! C'mon Ezekiel! Kick out!

Zack then quickly goes for the cover

Jackson once more kicks out at two as Ryder begins to feel he's close to picking up the victory, Zack holds out his hands making the LI sign with his arms readying himself for Jackson to get to his feet.

Joey Styles: I don't think he'll be kicking out of this one Cole.

And Ezekiel Jackson gets to his feet, Zack quickly pounces and hits the Rough Ryder and goes for the cover.

Michael Cole: Ryder with the Rough Ryder, kick out! Kick out!

3!

*The referee rings for the bell, as the theme of the victor plays through the PA system*

*The referee hands Ryder the championship, as Justin Roberts announces the winner*

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match and new X-Treme champion Long Island Iced Z! Zack Ryder!

*The replay fades out to see an irate 'Dashingly Insane' backstage to jeers from the crowd.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_001

*It zooms out some more to show Matt Striker, and a now laughing Cody Rhodes. Matt begins to ask a question.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_019
[Matt Striker]
Cody, can I get your thoughts on Zack's title win last week and him hitting you with the Rough Ryder?

*Cody's smile quickly fades away.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_031
[Cody Rhodes]
Matt, I've got to be honest, I'm getting a little tired of people like you constantly sticking their nose in my business. I'm tried of people like you, Ed, and Teddy Long pestering me constantly. You want my thoughts on Zack's title win? What makes you think you even deserve to hear my thoughts? Well, I guess I could condone you on one thing. The fact that you, unlike all these other creatures, could accept the fact that you were a failure of a teacher and you quit. I respect that you realized your mind was too stolid. I respect the fact that you realized you were simply doing even more damage to the dysfunctional minds of our youth today. I also respect that you realized you were a failure of a wrestler, and now you're a broadcaster. Can I ask you a question now, Matt? Okay, good. How are you feeling to stand close to someone who is just so naturally talented at everything he does, when you've failed at accomplishing all your dreams?

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_011
[Matt Striker]
Cody, I'm just trying to do my job here.

[Cody Rhodes]
You think I care? *Cody laughs.* Answer the question.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_011
[Matt Striker]
Well, I'm not jealous in the slightest. I wish I could.....

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_017
[Cody Rhodes]
Don't pretend you're not jealous. Now you're just as bad as everyone else! Look at me Zack. I'm gifted in the ring. I'm gifted on that microphone you're holding in the sweaty palm of your hand. Do you see the physique on me? It's unrivaled by anyone else on the entire roster. I mean, everything about me is simply perfect. My smile. My ability. My confidence. My natural talent. My mind. That fact that I'm insane! It eats you up inside Matt, that you just can't be as good as I am. It eats everyone up inside that I'm just so much better than everyone else. Can anybody hold a candle to my name? Wait, let me answer that for you. No. There is nobody that can stop me. There is nothing that can stop me. Cody Rhodes is gratuitous from everyone else in the world. There is no denying that. And why? Because I know I'm insane, but I love it. And that allows me to be better than someone as sad and pathetic as you.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_032
[Matt Striker]
Cody, to me it just sounds like you're trying to convince yourself after Zack Ryder made a mockery out of you last week.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_034
[Cody Rhodes]
A mockery out of me? What are you, insane? No, I'm just bantering. I'm insane! But if anything, Zack Ryder makes a mockery of himself twenty-four seven. The guy posts these ridiculous Youtube shows that have absolute no intelligence into them. Then they same how even make it on to my show. The way the guy spikes his hair just makes him foolish. His catchphrases make his vocabulary and mind seem extinct. What does 'woo woo woo' even mean? Well, I suppose that won't matter. Because as far as I'm concerned, after I'm finished with him, all his fans and family will be crying 'boo boo boo!' I am going to mangle Zack Ryder. Not only does he make a mockery out of this show. He makes a mockery out of this company. Out of this business. My show. My company. Hell, it's even my business. All of this revolves around me. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me from seizing it. And for his X-Treme title win? As far as I'm concerned, it's a joke title for a joke of a wrestler.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_006
[Matt Striker]
Finally, any thoughts on you're tag match with Micheal McGillicutty against Zack Ryder and former tag partner Ted DiBiase?

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_036
[Cody Rhodes]
You know, it's actually funny how Ted is as pathetic as Zack Ryder. Ted is no less of a joke than Zack Ryder is, but somehow he weaseled his way to my world title. To me, much like Zack Ryder, he wouldn't be anything without his stupid DiBiase Posse. Of course, it's nothing more than five slobs from twitter hanging out with him in the parking lot, yet still enough to get him to the top. I'll just let Ted know this. Once I finish off Zack Ryder and dump him from my company, I'll be coming right after Ted and my World Heavyweight Championship. That's why I hope Ted survives Micheal McGillicutty. I want to be the man who finishes Ted off for myself. Because if I can rid XWL of the two biggest offenders of people who can't accept who they really are in Zack Ryder and Ted DiBiase..... well it'll simply be dashing. You're welcome, Matt.

*Cody winks at him and starts to laugh before walking off the set. Matt shakes his head as the camera fades out.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Nice Cody promo, enjoyed the first part where Cody verbally destroys striker to take the focus off of himself them goes on to boost his ownego even higher without letting anything Striker has to say about Ryder phase him. Great heel promo especially liked how you were all your wlecome ar the end. Looking forward to see how this feud continues.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:41 am

Ted DiBiase/Michael McGillicutty
This was a really great opener for the show with how you did a dramatic replay of what went down last week for those who may have missed it. The music was a nice touch as was the detail put into Ted’s entrance. Although,
Quote :
His theme continues to play, but there's no sight of him yet, continuing to cheer in support, finally we see a shadow standing near the stage, and slowly out walks Ted DiBiase with his title on his shoulder and not a smile in sight, he's still dealing with his emotions and that's effected his usual stage ritual as instead of looking out into the crowd pumped as usual, he instead begins to walk down the ramp, his eyes not leaving the ground, despite fans having their hands extended out he uncharacteristically ignores them and then as he reaches the bottom of the ramp, instead of jumping up onto the apron, he turns the corner and begins to walk up the steel steps and proceeds into the ring.

that was a very long sentence. Continuing with the detail thing, the way you had Ted progressively get angrier as the promo went on did a good job moving things along and not once did this promo feel like it was dragging on. And as usual McGillicutty’s part was a great read. I’m starting to notice that he has some nice one-liners. There was that music thing last week, and now this:
Quote :
And then there were two.

McGillicutty really is starting to become a bastard and him attacking Gabriel was just another step in his quest to get inside of Ted’s head and it also makes the title picture at Unforgiven that much more interesting.

Cody Rhodes
Enjoyed reading this promo, Penguin. Just like with the opener I liked the little replay you had in the beginning of it, though it wasn’t as dramatic but it was still did its job of refreshing the readers’ mind. Cody’s parts were great and I like his use of vocab and the way he came off as an ass and just a little bit insane. Also, I liked how even though Cody tried to verbally bury Striker, Striker came back and accused Cody of trying to convince himself that Zack is below him.
Quote :
Finally, any thoughts on you're tag match

That was a bit off, but other than that it was well written and I’m looking forward to seeing this feud with that continue and if you’ll be able to deliver on your promise to get the world title off Ted.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

[We cut to backstage and we’re taken to an area backstage where we see Mickie James preparing for her upcoming match against Brie Bella later in the night. Mickie drops down to the ground and does a couple of stretches then gets back to her feet and does a couple punches and kicks. She walks over to the camera and smiles ready to deliver a few quick words.]

{{Mickie James}}
Last week was a tough, tough week. I gave it everything I had in that triple threat match but came up just short of coming away with the win. But I’m not upset because if there’s anything I love more than ,kicking back on my farm sipping some lemonade as the cattle walk by is a good hard fought match. I learned some things that I’m going to keep, because there’s no doubt that I’ll cross paths with Eve or Layla again and that time there will be title implications.

[Mickie runs a hand through her hair and smiles at the camera as the thought of her becoming a champion runs through her mind for second. But she quickly shoves those thoughts out of the way to focus on something a little more realistic.]

{{Mickie James}}
But I’m getting a little ahead of myself, aren’t I, because before I get there I need to handle the business I have tonight with Brie Bella. She’s been gone for a while and ring rust could play a factor, but I didn’t get where I am today by underestimating my opponent. Brie better not think that I’ll be too caught up with my loss last week to give her the fight of her life this week. Brie better not think that I won’t be keeping an eye on her sister too. The Bella twins are known for their tricks, but they won’t be fooling me today.

[Mickie winks at the camera and skips down the hall as the screen fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 8:46 am

*As Redemption returns from a commercial break...*

*Brock Lesnar's music hits and is welcomed by a wide array of boos and hostile vocals from the XWL Universe. On cue, the man himself makes his way out from behind the curtain and onto the stage where he does his usual psyching up. He then begins to descend down the ramp towards the squared circle.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 G9y0b

[Michael Cole]
Here comes the pain! Literally!

[Joey Styles]
Brock Lesnar has left a path of destruction every week since he's made this dispute he has with Triple H public... and all at The Game's expense. The score is definitely in Lesnar's favour if we were scoring this on points.

[Michael Cole]
And so it should be. I agree completely with Lesnar's views on Triple H. The man is a liar, a cheat and an ass-kisser!

[Joey Styles]
That sounds like somebody I know...

[Michael Cole]
Really? And who might that be?

[Joey Styles]
Never mind...

[Michael Cole]
Brock Lesnar is the face of XWL and he deserves to be at the top of the business. It's only a matter of time before that happens. Now that he has Mr Laurinaitis on his side, and now that Triple H can't put his hands on him there isn't much in the way to stop Lesnar from reaching the top.

[Joey Styles]
You may be right for now, but I wonder how Triple H is going to react to what happened last week. For those of you who missed last week's show, if Triple H puts his hands on Lesnar he'll be fired and put in jail... all courtesy of Mr John Laurinaitis.

[Michael Cole]
If I had a hat, I'd take it off to Mr Laurinaitis. What a class act! He knows his stuff and I for one am glad he's put this business between Triple H and Lesnar right. Triple H got what he deserved last week!

[Joey Styles]
Well, that's debatable...

*Lesnar enters the ring and is handed a mic by one of the ringside workers. He takes a few seconds to absorb the crowd's negative reaction after his music dies down, before raising the mic upwards to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 CRjG8

[Brock Lesnar]
Last week, I once again took out Triple H and showed that I am in every way a better wrestler, a better fighter and a better man than him. I took him out with ease and I left him laying on this mat, right here, face down and unconscious. I barely broke a sweat. Once again, I showed that Triple H is nothing more than a joke, and that he shouldn't be considered to be this huge star or great competitor that you people and XWL management think he is... because he's not. Triple H is and always will be nothing compared to Brock Lesnar.

*"You suck!" chants begin as the fans know for a fact Triple H was attacked from behind, so they completely disagree with Lesnar's views.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 CQHph

[Brock Lesnar]
Also last week, my good friend, Mr John Laurinaitis came out here and sweetened a few things around here for me. Unlike the other monkeys captaining the sinking ship known as XWL, John Laurinaitis understands exactly how big of a star I am. He knows that I should be the one in the spotlight and getting opportunities. Not some ass-kisser like Triple H. John Laurinaitis and I have an understanding, and last week, for the first time in my XWL career, I had some justice served in my favour. Finally something went my way. Because now... Triple H can't put his hands on me or he will be fired and locked away in jail.

*A huge roar of disapproval can be heard from the fans and their chants increase in volume. A few half-hardheartedly begin to chant for Triple H, knowing full well that he can't do anything.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 VeUx6

[Brock Lesnar]
You can boo all you want but that won't change anything. The man is a psychopath. He shouldn't be in this company. What kind of a man threatens people with a sledgehammer? This is a professional wrestling company. What Triple H does isn't legal anywhere in the world or in any organisation. He should be locked away in prison or a mental hospital. You're all as blind to Triple H's ass-kissing as everybody else. If you were this side of the barricade and you saw it first hand backstage you would understand. If you were the ones being threatened with a sledgehammer, you'd feel the same way. But you're all just average nobodies who mean jack shit to anybody. You'll never get the chance to be like me, to be like Brock Lesnar. You're just not relevant, and when I'm finally through with Triple H, he'll be just like one of you, except he'll be crippled.

*Insane heat rains down on Lesnar at this point.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 BeLmx

[Brock Lesnar]
But luckily for Triple H, he's prolonged his XWL career and his health for at least another week as he's "somehow" managed to wind up on Breakdown this week. That's funny, because last I checked he's a Redemption superstar... but I know better. Once again he's used his "pull" to get away from me. Once again, Triple H has ran away from someone standing up to him with his tail between his legs and he's hiding away. He knows he can't do anything to me and he knows what I'm capable of. Triple H is afraid of me. He fears Brock Lesnar.

[Joey Styles]
But he's the XWL 15 Champion! He has to defend his title on both shows!

[Michael Cole]
Oh come on Joey! Don't try and cover for him! Triple H is a coward! He's afraid of Brock Lesnar! That's the only reason why he's not here tonight!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Y9qLb
[Brock Lesnar]
But rest assured... next week, I'll be waiting. I'll be waiting for you to pull up in that limousine of yours with your beautiful wife, and I'll smash your face through the windshield right in front of her. Next week, I'll...

*Lesnar is cut off by footage beginning to play on the big titantron screen.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 JqV3A

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Oa66r

[Joey Styles]
It's Triple H!

[Michael Cole]
What the hell does he think he's doing? He should be in Augusta for Breakdown!

*The crowd pops in a big way. Triple H can be seen breaking into a house. Pictures on the wall confirm it belongs to Lesnar. Triple H smashes down the door and continues to go through the house smashing up the walls and items with his sledgehammer as Lesnar looks on speechless but with a look of pure hatred and anger on his face. He drops the mic to the canvas with a thud.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 UUqIL

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 TRHVh

*Triple H continues to walk around the house with malicious intent.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 NwEJ2

*Brock Lesnar's family can be heard screaming and they are seen in the background rushing upstairs to take cover as Triple H laughs maniacally. He continues to use the sledge hammer to smash up the walls. Lesnar is clearly seething but says or does nothing.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 C6JXY

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 JOjCy

[Michael Cole]
Someone call the cops already!

*Suddenly Triple H uses the hammer and smashes the living room window. Glass flies in every direction. Lesnar looks like he is about to explode but doesn't move an inch or utter a single word.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 KJC7E

[Michael Cole]
This is a disgrace.. that is the man's house!

[Joey Styles]
Well, I think Brock is getting what he deserves! Finally Triple H is getting some payback for the past several weeks!

[Michael Cole]
He is putting the man's family at risk, Triple H should be arrested and fired!

[Joey Styles]
But he's not putting his hands on Lesnar in any way!

[Michael Cole]
So what? This is criminal damage Joey! Are you stupid! If you did that to someone's house, you'd be locked away! Why should Triple H be treated any differently!

*Just as Triple H is about to exit through the smashed window, a sinister look comes over his face as he turns to Lesnar's trophy cabinet, which proudly displays all of Brock's previous championships from WWE and UFC. At this point, Lesnar darts out of the ring to the back. As The Game lifts the hammer high above his head, it's taken from his grasp by a police officer. He is suddenly swarmed by several police and is placed in handcuffs. As HHH is being arrested, Brock's wife Sable and his children are seen crying. Triple H tries to fight off the police. He succeeds in throwing a few officers to the ground and elbowing a few in the face, but others quickly replace them and eventually overthrow his attempts to escape.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 TI9RM

[Michael Cole]
This is insane! Put him on death row! That's what he deserves!

[Joey Styles]
Wow really? That's overkill. He hasn't murdered anybody!

[Michael Cole]
He could have done. Look at poor Sable and Brock's kids! They're terrified!

[Joey Styles]
I'm sure Triple H meant them no harm... he has a wife and kid of his own.

[Michael Cole]
How do you know? The guy's a maniac!

[Joey Styles]
And what about Lesnar? What kind of egomaniac is he? He didn't move an inch while Triple H was smashing up his house, but when it came to his trophy cabinet, he was out of there as fast he could! That's the only thing he cares about... championships and trophies!

[Michael Cole]
Oh shut up Joey! You don't know how Lesnar felt. He was speechless and in shock!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 5ibka
*Triple H is dragged away by police, he struggles but can't get free.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 GXf9Y
*Triple H is placed in the back of a police car.*

[Michael Cole]
Good riddance! Throw away the key!

[Joey Styles]
Triple H has lost it here tonight, but who can blame him?

[Michael Cole]
That's no excuse, Joey. He put Brock Lesnar's family at risk, he destroyed Brock's house, and he assaulted police officers. Nothing can excuse that. He should be put away for a long time and I for one won't be sad to see the back of him.

*The screen slowly fades to black for a further commercial break as Triple H is driven away into the darkness of the night...*

Last edited by LastChancery on Fri May 18, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:13 am

*As Redemption returns, a camera is shown chasing after Brock Lesnar through the backstage area. Suddenly, interviewer Josh Matthews steps into his path. Lesnar doesn't look pleased at all.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 A9aKy

[Josh Matthews]
Brock! Brock! After what we just saw, what are your thoughts and your mindset right now? Can we get some words from you about all of this?

[Brock Lesnar]
You want some words?

*As quick as a flash, Brock grabs Matthews by the throat and shoves him up against the nearby production truck with some force. Matthews is terrified.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 XtaIS
[Brock Lesnar]
How about you get the hell out of my way!

*As Lesnar snarls his response to Matthews his face turns a deep red in anger. He then throws Matthews to the floor and continues sprinting towards the parking lot area. The cameraman struggles to keep up, and as he arrives at the parking lot, he is able to catch a quick glimpse of Lesnar's car speeding out of the arena with a screech, leaving behind a trail of burnt rubber...*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 GDl5F

*The screen again fades to black as Redemption continues...*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:16 am

Oh shit Brock is mad...looking forward to seeing where this goes now :gig:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:54 am

Awesome promo guys, tbh this feud might just be the one I'm mostlooking forward to seeing played out, although Ted v McGillicutty, Shelley v Jericho, Punk v Rock v Cena especially are all very very close behind.
I know it's the wrong show but while I'm at it i wanted to say I really enjoyed the rock, cen, punk promo. Glad to see Punk is back in his pipebombing ways, the likes and dislikes part was the Punk of old I remember, the cena rap was well done, and rocky was like a rock as usual.
Nice little Mickie and Kevin Steen's manager promos as well.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Nice short but sweet Mickie promo, the Brock/ HHH feud continuation was superb, him being arrested if you go in the direction it seems will explain his absence from ring and all. If I get some time I'll try to throw out a review for both shows but I've got stuff myself to finish yet so no promises.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionrandyortonXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionwadebarrett
Randy Orton Vs Wade Barrett

The crowd go absolutely wild as The Viper Randy Ortons theme rings through the arena, victorious over perhaps his biggest XWL rival in history, The replay shows on the tron of the match winning RKO once more before cutting back to the ring where Randy Orton is celebrating his win and climbs up onto the turnbuckle....

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_192

[Joey Styles]
What a match up ladies and gentlemen, we know there is absolutely no love lost between those two competitors and they showed that tonight by going all out to get the victory!

[Cole]
I for one think Randy Orton got lucky!

[Joey Styles]
Of course you would, you're an idiot. In reality, this young man seems to have gotten his fire back, his passion and his desire to win! Last week he beat The Intercontinental Champion Davey Richards and this week he beat arguably the most dominant superstar XWL has ever seen, Wade Barrett.

[Cole]
Fire? Passion? The mans gone insane! You mentioned his wins but you failed to bring up that not only did he assault The Undertakers brother in a bid to get his attention, he took it a step further and punted Paul Bearer in the skull! Pauls not an in ring competitor, he's an old man for crying out loud...

[Joey Styles]
Well I'm afraid I can't argue with you there Cole, Randy's been uncontrollable as of late and his actions seem desperate, he really wants this match with The Deadman and I thi--

[Cole]
LOOK OUT! WADES BACK!

Just as Cole finishes his sentence Wade Barrett hammers Randy Orton across the back with a big forearm before grabbing him by the head and launching him off of the turnbuckle! Orton hits the mat hard but has no time to breathe as Wade is all over him stomping hard on his body and head, trying to kill the Viper...Wade smirks sadistically as he grabs Orton by the head once more and picks him up off of the mat, scooping him onto his shoulders for what can only be...

[Cole]
Yes! He's gonna hit the Wasteland!

[Joey Styles]
This is nothing but a cheap assault!

But before Wade can deliver his finishing move Orton wriggles free! The crowd go nuts as Wade flies in with a clothesline but the Viper quickly ducks under it and once Barrett turns around he is nailed with a dealy, lightening quick RKO!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_212

[Cole]
NO!

[Joey Styles]
Yes! Yes! You can't ambush The Apex Predator! What an RKO!

But unfortunately for Wade Barrett it doesn't end there, Orton gets that far away look in his eyes, he begins to change, getting more fired up that ever he goes through the same metamorphosis he showed with Paul Bearer, with Davey Richards...Orton slowly backs up into the corner as Wade crawls onto his hands and knee's and the roof comes off the arena with bellowing cheers!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_292

[Cole]
Don't do it Randy!

[Joey Styles]
This is too far!

[Cole]
What is he trying to prove? Wade has nothing to do with The Undertaker! Why is this happening?

[Joey Styles]
Wade Barrett just ambushed the most unstable man in this company that's why it's happening!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_293

[Joey Styles]
He has gone completely insane!

[Cole]
God damn it no! Move out of the way Wade!

[Joey Styles]
It's too late! He's running!

Joey's right as Orton leaves the corner full steam ahead like a raging bull, nothing will stop him from reaching his target, it almost moves in slow motion as the fans leave their seats with a collective cheer as the commentators sit back and gasp simultaneously but there's not a damn thing anyone can do as Orton finally reaches Wade and PUNTS HIS SKULL!

[Joey Styles]
OH MY GOD!

[Cole]
We need the medics down here right away!

[Joey Styles]
Wade Barrett will be lucky to have a career after that...

[Cole]
A career? He'll be lucky if he isn't dead! Randy Orton is a psychopath and the longer he's on Redemption the more in danger we all become! He's said it himself, he doesn't care who he has to go through!

[Joey Styles]
Well let's just hope for the sake of the entire roster that The Undertaker answers his pleas soon, or we're all in big trouble

XWL Redemptions EMT's and Referees run down to the ring to see Wade Barrett, they carefully get him out of the ring on a stretcher and we'll him up the ramp slowly, all the while checking on his health...Randy Orton watches watching on with a deranged look on his face is the last thing we see before the screen fades to commercial...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_187

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:55 pm

dbag Tisa
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Dave wrote:

dbag Tisa

Instead of posting comments or constructive criticism you take a photo from the post and make fun of it. Some owner Even More Batista
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Zander wrote:
Dave wrote:

dbag Tisa

Instead of posting comments or constructive criticism you take a photo from the post and make fun of it. Some owner Even More Batista

hug

But I gave you my thoughts when you asked me earlier mischief

Looks like Orton finally got his revenge on Wade though, dat punt.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Dave wrote:

Looks like Orton finally got his revenge on Wade though, dat punt.

Was that so hard? kidding
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Dammit Z stop burying everybody.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:06 pm

Nightman wrote:
Dammit Z stop burying everybody.

Never. I told you all in my Paul Bearer promo, until Toneh accepts my challenge, no one is safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:11 pm

*The cameras cut to the backstage area to where the Bella Twins are shown waking towards their locker room. A cameraman steps in their path and we are made aware that there's also an interviewer off-screen when a voice begins to question them.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 JAXac

[Interviewer]
Excuse me ladies, I'd just like to take a moment of your time for the benefit of the XWL Universe if that's ok with you... Brie, tonight you go one-on-one against Mickie James. Mickie is someone who is considered to be one of the best female competitors in not only XWL, but the entire world. How do you feel about making your debut against someone like that?

*The interviewer indicates towards the Bella on the right. It's actually the one on the left which responds...*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 OgZJk

[Brie Bella]
Can you believe this guy Nikki? This is how we're treated as soon as we arrive in XWL. I've barely got changed for my match and they're already shoving cameras in our faces. Not only is that rude, but it's harassment. And this guy can't even do his job properly by interviewing the right person. I'm Brie you idiot. And to answer your question, I feel fine. In fact, I feel great. Not only is Mickie James going to lose tonight, but the entire XWL Divas Division will be put on notice that the Bella Twins have arrived.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 FKoSM
[Brie Bella]
I'm not even sure if that would be a good thing for us though, because we've barely got here and you're already hounding us. It's only going to get worse. Are you really that desperate for talented women in XWL? Actually, don't answer that, that's a stupid question for me to ask. Of course you are. There's a major lack of anything on this roster and we're the biggest thing to hit this division ever.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 KGmrP
[Brie Bella]
But no more questions. We don't have time for this. I have a match to warm up for, so go take your camera someplace else like a good little boy and who knows maybe next time you'll get two minutes worth of footage instead of one. Now scoot.

*Brie barges past the cameraman and Nikki follows. The screen fades away as Redemption continues...*

Back to top Go down
Ze Ben
Jobber
Ze Ben

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Ezekiel Jackson Vs David Otunga
XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionezekiel XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptiondavidotunga

Winner:XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionezekiel

Redemption is back after the break but it seems as though a camera man and an interviewer are running backstage after hearing a disturbance in the locker room. When he opens the Locker Room door he finds no other then Ezekiel Jackson tearing the place apart.
Interviewer:
ZEKE ZEKE Calm Down Man, are you still annoyed from last night I mean chill man just chill

Ezekiel Jackson:
BE CHILL? BE CHILL? I just lost my title to a nerd who wears sun glasses and says woo woo woo and you tell me to be chill. I don't think so, just now I just showed David Otunga what Zeke is capable after destroying him in the ring. That wasn't enough though for me I'm just so mad right now. Just to think though none of this is my fault.

Interviewer:
What do you mean not your fault he pinned you on the mat for the count of 3.

Ezekiel Jackson:
WRONG JUST WRONG LITTLE MAN! Don't you understand legitimately Zack Ryder could never beat Big Zeke never but somebody in the XWL doesn't seem to want Zeke keeping the title. Whoever that man was last week attacked me from behind before that match even started.

Interviewer:
Wait Zeke when you walked into that match last week there was literally no signs of damage or injury coming from you before that match started.

Ezekiel Jackson:
WRONG AGAIN! There was but of course Zeke isn't going to show his challenger weakness before the match even starts. No No No but of course Zack saw that weakness in me during the match and exploited it like a dirty cheater he is. Like I said Zack Ryder cannot beat me and whoever did that to me last week is GOING TO SEE THE FURY OF THE PERSONIFICATION OF DOMINATION!

Zeke storms out of the Locker Room in a hurry slamming the door behind him

Interviewer:
Well it looks like this interview is over so back to you guys commentating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionbriebellaXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionmickiejames
Brie Bella Vs Mickie James

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 5:06 pm

*Michael's theme begins to play as the crowd boos him louder than they ever have for his actions against Ted's father, The Million Dollar Man, last week and his assault on Justin Gabriel earlier in the evening.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 MMGif45

*He walks out in his usual manner, causing every man, woman, and child to boo the third generation superstar.*

{Joey Styles}
Here he is folks, and there is no love lost from this audience tonight.

{Michael Cole}
Earlier in the night as it seemed as if things couldn't get worse for Ted DiBiase as they have in the recent weeks, they did.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 MMGif46

*Michael brushes off the boos like usual and continues walking down the ramp. A child yells at him, “You suck, Michael!” which he replies with a “Thanks kid.” He climbs the ring steps and walks on the apron, taunting the live audience before entering the ring.*

{Joey Styles}
That's right, Michael attacked the former World Heavyweight Champion, Justin Gabriel, and he was immediately rushed to a near by medical facility.

{Michael Cole}
Our only update on that situation so far is that it looks very bad. Vickie Guerrero has been in contact with the doctors there, and while no official report has been released, the word right now is that Justin Gabriel will not be medically cleared for the scheduled triple threat at Unforgiven.

{Joey Styles}
He got what he wanted last week, and yet he still wanted more...I just never imagined Michael McGillicutty would stoop to the levels he has recently, it's like we're seeing a man determined to get what he wants at all costs.

*Once in the ring, he asks for a mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 E3Vp1

{McGillicutty}
Ted, what you fail to realize is that I don't care what lines I have to cross, I don't care who I have to hurt to get what I want. Now that I've taken your “loved ones” out of the equation, there's only one thing left to take from your pathetic life, that World Heavyweight Championship. You though you were on Cloud Nine when you defeated Justin Gabriel at Bad Blood, I opened your eyes and made you see the reality. I took away all the smoke and mirrors you surrounded yourself with and showed you what your life really was, a living hell.

{Joey Styles}
I disagree with that, it's only been a living hell because of him.

{Michael Cole}
To be fair though, Joey, when you become champion you get the biggest target of all on your back, and that includes those close to you.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 B7VaX

{McGillicutty}
Your crowning achievement will lead to your downfall. It's quite obvious that you care more about materialistic things than the well-beings of your closest friend and your family. The day draws near Ted, at Unforgiven, I will do the entire XWL Universe a favor, I will rid them of the worst World Champion in the history of this company. I will lead XWL into a new era, long gone will be the fluke champions and the over-exposure of useless talent. I will single-handedly lead this company to heights it has never before seen. So Ted, continue playing your little game of fluke champion, continue being a Cinderella Story. Trust me when I say, this story won't have a happy ending because come Unforgiven, the clock will strike midnight and your world... will come crashing down.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 3gkvj

{McGillicutty}
If you ingrates don't believe me, just look at what I did to the X-treme Championship, the second I defeated Sin Cara for said championship, it gained almost as much prestige as the World Championship. The game of hot potato for the championship was over and a real champion was crowned. Then at Final Stand, I was defeated by the same man I won the championship from, after two grueling matches might I add, and what does he do, he has a repeat of his first reign and loses it on his first defense. Now the champion is Ezekiel Jackson, a big, strong guy and what does he do with the championship? He loses it on his first defense just like Sin Cara and everybody else, not counting me, before him. That brings me to the current champion and one of my opponents tonight, Zack Ryder.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 A57iP

{McGillicutty}
If memory serves me well, isn't that the guy who has his own web show? If you can't even keep Dolph Ziggler from hacking your little web show, what makes you think you can beat someone of my caliber. Then you add Cody Rhodes to the mix and your partner is none other than the third generation disgrace Ted DiBiase himself. Your chances of winning just went from slim to none. I mean really, on one side you got two multiple generation superstars in Cody Rhodes and myself; on the other you got two useless superstars that shouldn't be employed, let alone champion.

*Suddenly the roaring boos turns to a huge burst of cheers as Ted DiBiase's theme sounds!*

*Michael seems slightly afraid by his music playing, because he knows Ted's not far behind, and he knows if he gets his hands on him he won't ever let go. He backs up against the ropes, his microphone at the side of him, and his focus on the titantron, he tries to change his mood to act as if it doesn't phase him, but everyone knows better than that.*

{Joey Styles}
If I were Michael McGillicutty I'd run as far and as quick as I could, because you know Ted wants nothing more than to beat him within an inch of his for life what he's done.

{Michael Cole}
Let's just hope security's ready then.

{Joey Styles}
Why? You can't honestly be sticking up for Michael, his actions are unforgivable...

{Michael Cole}
Maybe so, but two wrongs don't make a right.

{Joey Styles}
Honestly Cole, at this point, right and wrong are completely thrown out of the equation.

*A few seconds pass and the cheers get louder as they anticipate him giving Michael McGillicutty just what he deserves, until suddenly his theme stops, and Michael bursts into laughter.*

{Joey Styles}
Um, ladies and gentlemen, I'm not quite sure what's going on.

{Michael Cole}
I'm not so sure either.

*Suddenly the lights in the arena go black, the fans get even more excited knowing this has to do with Ted in some capacity. As the arena remains pitch black, the only visible sight for those in the arena, and those at home are the flashes from the cameras in possession by the thousands of audience members.*

{Joey Styles}
What happened to the lights?

{Michael Cole}
I can't see a thing!

*But then as the cheers begin to die down, the titantron lights up, and a figure is shown on the screen in the shadows backstage somewhere. Instantly the cheers start back up and get even louder as the figures steps out of the shadows slowly, before the fans pop loudly at the reveal of none other than Ted DiBiase.*

{Michael Cole}
What's he doing there?

{Joey Styles}
I'm not quite sure, let's just watch.

As the arena remains darkened, Ted stares silently into the camera, then steps closer as Michael and everyone else just looks on.

{Ted DiBiase}
I'm going to say something, and for your benefit, you best keep your mouth zipped, or else. And when I say or else, you don't wanna know what or else is, if you wanna know, I'll be glad to demonstrate using that watermelon, and that hammer over there.

*The camera turns to show it then directly back to Ted.*

{Ted DiBiase}
What does a watermelon have to do with you, you ask? Think of it as if it were your head, granted it doesn't have the terrible haircut, but just imagine for me, now imagine that hammer smashing through that watermelon in one shot. Not a hundred consecutive shots, just one shot enough to disfigure what is a summer treat among many. Now enough with the analogies because we've got a lot to talk about you and I, first attacking me at an autograph signing celebrating my World Heavyweight Championship crowning. Just like all of your other attacks on me, it served pointless, yeah I had a minor concussion, but, what can I say, they don't make skateboards like they used to.

*The camera shows a zoomed out shot of him on the tron and the fans near the ramp as he continues speaking.*

{Ted DiBiase}
Then last week instead of facing me like a man, and asking for a title shot, you decided to make a decision you will long regret for the rest of your miserable life, by attacking my defenseless father inside his home. You're quite a tough guy aren't you? Watch out guys, we've got a badass over here.

His amused expression fades as quickly as it appears.

{Ted DiBiase}
But really, I want to understand, because to me, attacking a legend like my father, and doing the things you did to him, doesn't scream tough or intimidating to me, it just says what everyone already thinks. And that's that you're a coward. Not just any coward the lowliest of all cowards. You are the grand puba of cowards. New nickname for ya', ditch double M and let the people really know who they're dealing with. Am I mad about that though? You bet your ass I am, has it effected mentally? And how! But you wanna know the kicker? It wasn't until your attack on my best friend, Justin Gabriel, earlier tonight, that I realized something. Moping around and stressing out over what happened to my father won't do anything, he's a tough man, and he raised me the same. He'll be okay, and I know that. But what I can do, is let out those feelings that I'm feeling on the sorry son of a bitch that chose to send a message to me by attacking my father.

*The camers show Michael just staring at the tron taking in what Ted's saying*

{Ted DiBiase}
I knew you'd come out here bragging as if you had done something impressive, and as expected, you did. Cinderella story, really? This coming from the man that said it'd never happen, fluke is it? Again, just sounds like someone's got a case of sour grapes. It eats at you inside that just because you said it, it didn't remain true. I'd never be champion, let alone World Heavyweight Champion, right? If I were you I wouldn't plan on winning the lottery anytime soon, because you're predictions couldn't be anymore wrong.

{Ted DiBiase}
But I'm gonna make this short, sweet, and to the point. I've got a prediction for ya', sometime in the near future, I see you getting your ass handed to you by a pissed off and aggravated man, and who is that man you ask? Me of course! But when will that be? Will I wait until Unforgiven to give you just what you deserve? Or can I just not wait that long to get my hands on you? Perhaps next week? Or even tonight in the tag main-event! One things for certain, your time will come, and that's not just a threat, it's a promise.

*The lights suddenly come back on in the arena as Ted remains silent on the tron still while Michael looks on with a glare.*

{Ted DiBiase}
Oh, and before I go, there's just one more thing you should know.

*He pauses before raising his fists up with anger filling his eyes.*

{Ted DiBiase}
This was prerecorded.

*The fans go wild with excitement as a camera directs it's attention over to the barricade where Ted DiBiase is shown in the crowd.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 VgqCf

{Michael Cole}
Security!

{Joey Styles}
As JR would say, business is about to pick up!

*Continuing to ooze excitement the fans react with looks of shock and delight as Ted's standing with his arms at his side, looking at Michael McGillicutty who doesn't quite yet understand why the fans are reacting the way they are. When suddenly Ted hops up and over the barricade just as Michael turns around and immediately realizes he's in for a fight.*

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 I7e3u

{Joey Styles}
If I were Michael McGillicutty I'd get the hell outta here!

{Michael Cole}
And if I were security I'd get the hell out here!

*Ted charges into the ring, Michael knows the only way he'll escape from this is if he can strike first, so he charges forward with his microphone intended to be used as a weapon, but Ted ducks it, then takes him down with a hard clothesline! *
XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 KDytr

{Michael Cole}
Someone get this animal away from him!

{Joey Styles}
Ted's taking it to Michael like bees to honey!

*Beginning to unload with closed fists shots as he's mounted on the grounded McGillicutty the fans go wild behind him one hundred percent. Showing no signs of letting up Ted continues to pound away with flying fists a mile a minute, but Michael manages to sneak in a quick thumb to the eyes to temporarily block the vision of DiBiase, giving him the opportunity he needs to turn this plan for revenge around by laying in with hard right hands of his own.*

{Joey Styles}
You can just feel the hatred!

{Michael Cole}
How long does it take security to intervene?!

*Michael lets up on the assault about a dozen shots later, then rises up to his feet garnering loud boos from the audience that witnessed what he did earlier in the night. He throws his arm up with a smirk on his face, then goes to deliver a kick to Ted, but he catches his foot, then takes him down back to the mat and start to unload shot after shot sending the fans into a frenzy!*

{Joey Styles}
Uh-oh, here comes trouble!

{Michael Cole}
It's about time!

*Racing down the ramp is a group of security sliding into the ring and causing the fans to boo quite loudly as they pull the World Champion off of Michael McGillicutty. He struggles shouting for them to let go, but they're determined to keep these two separated, while Ted's determined to get his hands back on the son of a bitch that's attacked his father and best friend in the last two weeks. Michael gets back up to his feet, and while he notices security are busy holding Ted back, he decides to use this to his advantage and attack Ted further. He clubs away with hard shots until Ted's frustration gives him the strength to break free and once again spears Michael to the mat striking him over and over with both fists until security once again pull him off of him. He struggles for a few seconds, then just when it looks like he's given up, he breaks free of their hold and pounces on McGilliutty again!*

{Michael Cole}
He's out of control!

{Joey Styles}
Hell hath no fury like a pissed off monopoly player?

*Another set of security quickly make their way into the ring, each holding the two men trying to split them up. Michael's trash talking at this point, while Ted's shouting back at him. It seems as if they've split this action up finally, but Michael shouting out "How's dear ol' daddy!" sends Ted tearing through security jumping off the mat and onto the other set of security clawing away trying to get him some more of Michael McGillicutty only to be pulled away yet again. At this point a very loud and prominent "Let them fight!" chant breaks out while the security try to do everything but let them fight.*

{Michael Cole}
This is just insane!

{Joey Styles}
That's just the point this rivalry has reached, Michael's done unforgivable things, and Ted wants nothing more than to beat the ever loving hell out of him because of that.

*Security soon realize this isn't working out and begin to pull Michael out of the ring on the side where the commentary team are. Ted's still trying to break free, as is Michael, but neither are having any luck this time. Security back Michael up against the table trying to get him to calm down, but Ted's tired of being held back and begins to attack the security just enough to floor them and then runs forward diving through the ropes taking down the other set of security and Michael McGillicutty with suicide dive!*

{Joey Styles}
Whoa!

{Michael Cole}
We have to have the most worthless team of security in the world!

*Ted grabs Michael by his neck and begins to bash his face in onto the announce table over and over with the fans counting and cheering along. He finally stops as Michael slumps over the table, before grabbing him by his neck yet again and throwing him with all the power he can muster with an Irish whip into and crashing through the barricade!*

{Joey Styles}
Oh my god!!

{Michael Cole}
He just went straight through the barricade!

*Michael rolls around in pain as he bridges his back off the floor holding it in pain, Ted makes his way over to him, grabs a hunk of barricade lifting up in the air, but a kick to the leg causes Ted to stop before he can drop it on top of him. Michael then high tails it through the crowd, and the security all group together now back on their feet blocking Ted's path to him. Michael doesn't look back, he just wants out of here and he eventually is out of sight while we're left with Ted being held back by a large crowd of security shouting "You can run but you can't hide!" as we fade away to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Sorry about the size of the Taker caps but feedback would be appreciated.

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionbigshowXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionundertaker
Big Show Vs The Undertaker

The Big Show leaves the ring as The Undertaker stands up tall in the center, the crowd go absolutely insane for the Deadman as he drops to one knee and sticks his tongue out while throwing his arm up into the air taunting in victory as his music comes on and rings throughout the arena with a sold out crowd chanting "Let's go Taker!"

[Joey Styles]
What a match up folks, these two big men gave it their all tonight!

[Cole]
You know what Joey, for once I actually agree with y--

GONG!

[Cole]
AHHH!

[Joey Styles]
Holy...I damn near had a heart attack there...And by the looks of things, The Undertaker wasn't expecting it either.

The Undertakers signature gong sounds through the arena as his music stops causing The Phenom to look confused as he clearly had no idea that it was going to go off, he stands to his feet and turns his attention to the stage, almost waiting for something to happen...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 WxyFM

[Cole]
I think you might be right, The Undertaker looks pretty mad right now.

[Joey Styles]
But if he isn't responsible for it, who is?

The crowd are absolutely buzzing as The Undertaker paces back and forth in the ring getting noticeably more annoyed, but before he can register what happened the lights turn a dim, deathly blue color...Only pissing him off even more...

[Cole]
Who turned out the lights?

[Joey Styles]
I have no idea but I've got a feeli--

GONG!

[Cole]
AHHH!

[Joey Styles]
God dammit Cole will you stop screaming!

[Cole]
Tell whoever it is to stop doing that!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 OPUzH

The Undertaker becomes more and more unimpressed by all of this as he calls for a microphone, he walks over to the side of the ring and retrieves it before walking back to the center and lifting the mic up to his mouth to speak...

[Cole]
I wonder who is behind all of this...

[Joey Styles]
Shut up Cole, The Undertakers about to speak...

[Cole]
Don't tell me to--

GONG!

[Cole]
AHHH!

[The Undertaker]
I--

But before The Undertaker can even say his first word, the ringposts go up in flames with a huge barrage of fire works as all of the arena lights turn red causing The Demon of death valley to drop the mic...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 D5nd0

[Cole]
I want my mommy!

[Joey Styles]
Oh calm down Cole

[Cole]
Don't tell me to calm down! There's some scary stuff going on right now!

[Joey Styles]
What I find weird is that these are the sort of things that The Undertaker is usually behind...turning out the lights, surprise fireworks, mystery goings...they all fall into his mind games but right now he is standing in the ring looking as confused as we are?

Joey is right as back in the ring The Undertaker stands absolutely furious awaiting the arrival of whoever is behind all of this, he paces back and forth some more while lifting up his hand and motioning for them to get out from behind the curtain...The crowd are going absolutely nuts for The Undertaker as he looks in a fighting mood, ready to destroy someone...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 YySFM

Suddenly the lights go out yet again leaving the entire arena in suspense as they stay out for longer this time, absolute pitch blackness covers the arena as the XWL fans are quite literally left in the dark as too what is happening...

[Cole]
What's going on now?

[Joey Styles]
I have no idea, I can't even see my hand in front of my face!

[Cole]
Is The Undertaker still in the ring?

[Joey Styles]
Your guess is as good as mine Cole, I just hope to god everything returns to normal soon...

[Cole]
Me too, this is frea--

GONG!

[Cole]
AHHH!

[Joey Styles]
Not again...

Everyone gets their wish as the lights slowly turn back to normal revealing that The Undertaker is still in the ring alone, unharmed, however he gets a surprise as he looks to the outside to see a casket!

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 XaZv1

[Cole]
How in the name of god did that get there?

[Joey Styles]
Is there anyone in it?

[Cole]
I hope not!

[Joey Styles]
Me too....

The Undertaker slowly approaches the ring ropes before exiting through the middle, he stands on the apron and leans down placing one hand on the casket as the entire arena watches on in fear...

[Cole]
This is nerve racking...

[Joey Styles]
I can't look!

The Undertaker quickly throws the lid up and looks on in surprise to find that the casket is absolutely empty...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Jx65P

An eerie silence fills the arena as The Undertaker curses and steps back into the ring looking at boiling point with all of this...but all of a sudden the weird silence is broken when the lights go out and the silence is replaced by the sound of...

The fans explode into a frenzy of cheers awaiting the arrival of The Apex Predator Randy Orton as The Undertaker paces back and forth motioning for him to get the hell out here...but time passes...and passes...and passes with still no sign of The Viper, Taker is already at his peak of restlessness as the crowd start to realize that Orton isn't coming and die down when all of a sudden...

GONG!

[Cole]
AHHH!

[Joey Styles]
At least now we know who is behind this, but why isn't he coming out?

[Cole]
Why don't you ask him yourself, look! It's Randy Orton!

Cole is right as Orton appears on the tron somewhere backstage with a microphone...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_051

[Randy Orton]
Well hello there Undertaker. What's the matter? You look rather flustered for a Phenom, am I finally getting into your head? Is that what it is? Have you finally realized that not only am I a match for you, but I am in fact better than you! I can see by the look on your face that now after weeks of me begging for a fight, after me beating your brother to a mess, after me punting Paul Bearer in the skull! Now you stand in the ring and expect me to just waltz on out because you say that it's time?

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_049

[Randy Orton]
This game of cat and mouse has been going on for too long in my opinion but for the first time in three weeks, the ball is in my court! Because now you, you want a fight and don't get me wrong, I still want to face you one on one in that ring but you can bet that now it's going to be on my terms! And you just so happened to catch me at a bad time Taker because me? I'm on my way home...Luckily for you I don't have the time to come out there and give you the beating that you now desire, I'm all out of energy after punting Wade Barretts skull off of his shoulders earlier! I hope you saw that, because that will soon be your fate...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_051

[Randy Orton]
But like I said, not tonight...so you go home, put your feet up and pray to whatever god you believe in that I don't rip you limb from limb when we have our match up just for making me wait! But hey, it wasn't all bad, I did enjoy myself while smacking your brother around with a steel chair and I would be lying if I said that it didn't feel satisfying when my boot collided with your dear old daddy's head! Perhaps best of all I enjoyed playing with the arena lights, making your little sound effects, watching your face as confusion took over...I know why you do it, it's fun, I'll give you that. Nonetheless, I have to go...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_005

[Randy Orton]
Oh and Taker...I'll see you soon.

The Undertaker looks just about ready to blow a gasket as the titan tron cuts off and Orton leaves him with nothing but a casket and a whole lot of anger with no one too take it out on...Taker leaves the ring and throws the casket down the the floor as the crowd pop loudly for the deadman who is on a rampage as he picks the casket up and tosses it onto the ramp! He then dismantles the steel steps in a blind rage and tosses them onto the floor before booting the barricade and cursing to himself...

[Joey Styles]
Wow, I've never seen the Undertaker this shaken in all my years in this industry.

[Cole]
Randy Orton disrespected him and you just don't cross the Deadman, something tells me the Viper will have hell to pay once The Undertaker gets his hands on him.

[Joey Styles]
All we know is that it won't be tonight because in a bizarre turn of events Randy Orton is the one denying The Undertaker!

[Cole]
Yeah, I never thought I'd see that happening for sure!

The Undertaker begins to make his way up the ramp like a raging bull as the crowd go insane for The Deadman but he is on another planet as he storms towards the stage, booting the casket on the way up and cursing some more, I wouldn't like to be the first guy that crosses his path that's for sure! Taker reaches the top of the ramp and turns around to look into the see of fans once more before turning and facing the curtain as he leaves Redemption but...

RKO!

[Joey Styles]
OH MY GOD!

[Cole]
Well the hell did Randy Orton come from!

[Joey Styles]
He was never leaving at all!

[Cole]
It was all a mind game, he knew exactly what he wanted!

[Joey Styles]
What a cheap attack by Randy Orton, I knew he was desperate, but I never thought he'd stoop this low...

[Cole]
Say what you will but he played the Undertaker at his own game and like it or not? He's won!

Randy Orton stands up tall before throwing his arms up into his signature pose and holding it as half the crowd cheer for him and the other half are unsure what to think of his actions but like they say, the most dangerous men are the ones with nothing to lose...Orton drops his arms and get's right down into the face of the Undertaker before saying...

[Randy Orton]
How's that for predictable?

Randy Orton stands back up with a determined look on his face as The Undertaker lies motionless on the steel ramp...the last thing we see is Randy Orton looking out into the crowd as Redemption fades to commercial...

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Normal_004

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:56 am

[Chavo’s theme hits and the Mexican Warrior receives a warm reception as he walks out onto the the stage. The few days off seems to have done wonders for him because he doesn’t look nearly as beat up as he did last week.]

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 TVcqp

[Chavo has a grin on his face and he slaps a few high fives while making his way down the ramp. When he gets to the bottom he stops and eyes the ring intensely. Chavo circles the ring a couple of times, until he finally rolls under the bottom rope and waits for the noise to die down a bit before speaking.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
So the million dollar question that I just know everybody’s been dying to know the answer to is: ‘Why Chavo? Why did you come out and confront Alberto Del Rio?’ And I know Del Rio spent the last few nights crying himself to sleep knowing that he’s on my radar now. He knows that I have a reputation for being relentless, for willing to sacrifice everything to hurt my opponent, forget winning or losing. Well the answer is quite simple, do you all want to hear it?

*YEAH!*

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
Do you really want to know why?

*YEAH!*

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I came out here last week and got in Del Rio’s face… well… because I felt like it.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 WwWp2

[Chavo lowers his mic and grins as the people cheer his answer.]

*Let’s go Chavo!*
*clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*
*Let’s go Chavo!*

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
You see that battle I had with Kid Kash at Bad Blood awakened something inside of me that was being buried as I went weeks upon months wallowing in self-pity. The love of fighting was brought back and it was that night that reminded me why they call me the Mexican Warrior, and I’m going to do everything I can to live up to that nickname. It doesn’t matter if I win or lose, whether I shed blood or lose the ability to feel in my arm, I’m going to fight until I can’t anymore. So if this is what Vickie wanted me to realize, then great, I finally figured it out. So can you please, please, PLEASE, leave me alone now?

*Let’s go Chavo!*
*Let’s go Chavo!*

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
And Del Rio wasn’t even my first choice to be honest with you. Shawn Michaels was drafted away to Breakdown, McGillicutty was off playing house and DiBiase is a little too high up the ladder right now. So that just left Alberto Del Rio, and he must be feeling special knowing that I picked him out of the crowd. My beef with him? I just don’t like him, period.

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 SzXEs

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I don’t like the way he looks, his stupid little hairstyle, his ring announcer, the way he sounds when he butchers the spanish language on the mic, and then there’s the way he’s been such a disgrace to the Mexican culture. But there’s no denying his ablity in the ring. Subpar at best, I know, but I wouldn’t mind taking my chances against that little armbar of his. So I decided to take it upon myself to beat a little bit of Mexico back into him so that maybe he won’t be looked on as an embarrassment to our people anymore. So how does this sound Del Rio? Me and you at Unforgiven with no strings attached? One match and we never have to deal with each other again. What do you say?

[Chavo lowers his mic and paces back and forth in the ring as he waits for Del Rio to show himself.]

[It’s Kendrick’s theme that actually hits and Chavo throws his mic down in disgust as he realizes that his confrontation with Del Rio will have to wait another day. Kendrick prances his way towards the ring and Chavo isn’t amused with his antics and he paces back and forth in the ring waiting for Kendrick to hurry up. Kendrick finally gets into the ring and Chavo looks ready to go as The Ref calls for the bell.]

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 RedemptionbriankendrickXWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Redemptionchavoguerrero
Chavo Guerrero Vs Brian Kendrick

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Spoiler_alert2

[Even after the bell has rung and the match is deemed long over, Del Rio’s theme continues to play and there’s a horrible mash-up as Kendrick’s theme begins to play along with it. Kendrick’s theme is eventually cut off but Del Rio’s continues playing as the crowd boos the way the ending of the match played out.]

{{Michael Cole}}
Ha ha! Del Rio didn’t even have to come out here to get the better of Chavo.

{{Joey Styles}}
There’s nothing I hate more than agreeing with you, but I have to admit that Del Rio got into Chavo’s head there.

{{Michael Cole}}
Chavo calls himself a veteran? Ha! That was the oldest trick in the book, and he fell for it hook, line and sinker! I mean he…

{{Joey Styles}}
I wouldn’t go that far, it was a long and hard fought match; I think it would be alright to give Chavo the benefit of the doubt here.

{{Michael Cole}}
…and then he rolled out of the ring for no reason…

{{Joey Styles}}
Oh give me a break, Cole.

{{Michael Cole}}
…then he missed that last kick BY A MILE! Ha ha ha!

{{Joey Styles}}
Will you shut up?

[Cole does stop talking, but his snickers can be heard as the camera cuts back into the ring to catch the action that begins to unfold. As Chavo lays on the mat with his hands over his face as his misstep that cost him the match sinks in, Kendrick is in the ring dancing to Del Rio’s theme while the crowd boos his arrogance and poor dancing skills. Chavo pulls himself to his feet and Kendrick rolls out of the ring to get of his way and he stands outside of the ring with an amused expression on his face as he begins laughing. Chavo stares at Kendrick who can’t stop laughing and suddenly an expression falls over the his face that silences Kendrick and leaves the fans worried.]

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 018

{{Joey Styles}}
I don’t like the look on Chavo’s face right now. I’m a little worried about Kendrick at the moment.

{{Michael Cole}}
You’re worried about Kendrick!? Ha! Chavo should be careful he doesn’t get whooped again.

[Chavo stares at the people as they realize they’re witnessing a breakdown right before their very eyes. The floodgates that he used to contain his emotions have broken and we now realize for all these weeks Chavo was just putting on a front. All the times he said he was okay, and that as long as he can fight the losses don’t matter, and that he will eventually find his way on his own, were all lies. All his efforts to keep himself together were just to hide the fact that he was broken inside. Chavo clenches his jaw tightly while Kendrick, just like the rest of the people in the audience, can’t take their eyes of him. They’re watching as the losses to McGillicutty, Brodus Clay, Daniel Bryan and the rest race through Chavo’s mind as he recalls his recent failures with no redeeming moments to balance them out.]

{{Michael Cole}}
What is going on here? Can we move on with the show?

{{Joey Styles}}
We’ll be moving soon all right, and I don’t think it’ll be very good.

[He takes a step towards the side of the ring Kendrick is on and Kendrick takes a step away.]

{{Michael Cole}}
Oh come on, Chavo. Don’t be a sore loser, leave Kendrick alone.

{{Joey Styles}}
If you call that a being a sore loser, then Kendrick is the definition of a sore winner.

[Chavo has been in XWL battling and pushing forward despite things never going his way… if you were in his shoes would you have lasted as long as he did? Chavo’s eyes are red and a lone tear falls down his right eye and without warning he lets out with a roar and flies out of the ring after Kendrick. Kendrick tries to run away, but Chavo has adrenaline on his side and he tackles Kendrick from behind and both men go falling to the ramp. Chavo grabs Kendrick by the hair and viciously slams him face first into the steel on the ramp repeatedly. Kendrick manages to break free of Chavo’s grasp but all the shots to his head have left him dazed and he trips over his feet causing him to fall on the stage. Chavo is there and he irish whips Kendrick with as much for as he can muster and Kendrick goes crashing into the minitron. Kendrick crumbles to the ground and Chavo gets on top of him and begins punching in in the face letting his knuckles connect with force on Kendrick’s face. He can be heard yelling things but it can’t quite be made out what it is.]

{{Michael Cole}}
Damnit, he’s speaking in Spanish! I can’t understand a word of what he’s saying.

{{Joey Styles}}
Everything Chavo’s been holding in is finally coming to light, and I feel a tad bit sorry that Kendrick has to be on the receiving end.

[Chavo grabs Kendrick by the hair again and drags him over to the edge of the stage. The people get on their feet remembering how Chavo’s match with Kid Kash ended and they fear he may do something similar. Chavo sets Kendrick up for the Gory Bomb and before he lets go Vickie Guerrero rushes out and begs him not to do it. But there’s a look in Chavo’s eyes that we’ve only seen when he’s at his most dangerous and he sends Kendrick flying off the stage with the Gory Bomb without even pausing to consider what Vickie was asking him to do. Vickie screams while the people in attendance gasp, and Chavo just sits there on the edge of the after hitting the move.]

{{Michael Cole}}
Are we witnessing the return of the old Chavo Guerrero?

{{Joey Styles}}
The old Chavo was cocky and unjustly full of himself, but despite all the bad things you could say about him, he was never willing to put a man’s career and life in jeopardy like this. He always got his business settled in the ring.

{{Michael Cole}}
How does that even answer my question?

{{Joey Styles}}
What I’m trying to say is that this is something we’ve never seen Chavo do before. And I’m afraid it may be something we may see him do again.

[Vickie is hesitant to move towards Chavo and she takes a few cautious steps towards him scared he may retaliate again. She finally gets over to him and Chavo doesn’t fight her off when she offers her help. Chavo gets to his feet but before he walks away he looks behind him at the broken body of Kendrick on the ground.]

{{Chavo Guerrero}}
I’m sorry.

[The screen fades to black as Vickie and Chavo walk away and paramedics rush out to tend to Kendrick.]

Last edited by Duskman on Sat May 19, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012   XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012  -  5/20/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 5/13/2012 - 5/20/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next