Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

contract for Eddie Guerrero

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chris wilkinson
New Talent

contract for Eddie Guerrero Empty
PostSubject: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:04 am

Heel
chrissydec97
sunday to thursdays 4pm-10pm
fridays to saturdays 1pm-11pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:12 am

Eddie has to be admin approved I believe.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:25 am

Zack wrote:
Eddie has to be admin approved I believe.
You'd be correct.

As far as Guerrero goes I'll have to talk it over with the other admins. I take it he'd be your second pick? IF you get approved I'd want you to really think before you say you want him. Maybe, submit a test promo to all the admins and we'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:32 pm

I thought Tony wanted Eddie?
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:35 pm

You might want to try a promo for him first. He's quite hard to promo with, and I don't think you've done a Big Show promo yet have you?

But I would recommend doing a test promo with Eddie before you decide you want him for sure, I made that mistake before and picked him up without trying and He's really awkward to promo with.
Back to top Go down
chris wilkinson
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:33 pm

yes i have done a couple of promos with Big Show but i would like to have Eddie as my second charector and i would also promo as much as i can
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:39 pm

I still strongly advice to do a test promo, he's really awkward to promo as.. So it'd be best for you to do a test first and see how you feel then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm

Stop it Gaz, you're not an admin anymore. smh contract for Eddie Guerrero RikhB
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:49 pm

contract for Eddie Guerrero HHH-Angry
I'm just trying to help Chris out by giving him advice since I made that same mistake before.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm

You'll have to do a test promo anyways, we allow deceased wrestlers but only for those that will be active and promo as them, which is something you have yet to do as Big Show.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Dave wrote:
You'll have to do a test promo anyways, we allow deceased wrestlers but only for those that will be active and promo as them, which is something you have yet to do as Big Show.
He has promo'd as him. It's been very basic promos but he's promo'd at least once. I remember reading it. I was gonna give him thoughts on it but I was busy that day. As Dave said though you'd have to give all the admins a test promo and be active as him. Especially promo wise.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Fn wrote:
Dave wrote:
He has promo'd as him. It's been very basic promos but he's promo'd at least once. I remember reading it. I was gonna give him thoughts on it but I was busy that day. As Dave said though you'd have to give all the admins a test promo and be active as him. Especially promo wise.

Yeah but as Eddie he would need to be way more active than just one promo a month or whatever, he's a big name and a character that will require him to be more involved in the league.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Dave wrote:
Fn wrote:

Yeah but as Eddie he would need to be way more active than just one promo a month or whatever, he's a big name and a character that will require him to be more involved in the league.
Lol, I'm not saying I flat out approve him, I was just pointing out to you that he has done a promo or two as Show. Whereas you didn't think he even promo'd as Show Razz Chris knows that IF he were approved he'd have to promo way more than he does now. Just pointing out that he has though that's all.

Last edited by Fn on Tue May 08, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Fn wrote:
promo and be active as him. Especially promo wise.

You're not one to talk, how's that Michelle promo going? plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Fn wrote:
Dave wrote:
Fn wrote:
Dave wrote:

Lol, I'm not saying I flat out approve him, I was just pointing out to you that he has done a promo or two as Show. Whereas you didn't think he even promo'd as Show Razz

I meant he has yet to be active as Big Show, one promo does not count as active when he's been in XWL for a month in my book.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Adam wrote:
Fn wrote:

I'm waiting on vice... it's pretty much finished and has been since last night.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fn wrote:

I'm waiting on vice... it's pretty much finished and has been since last night.

Fucking spoilers.

contract for Eddie Guerrero MdXTe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:43 am

I agree with David.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:31 am

Again.. I didn't even say David was wrong. I'm just saying that he has promo'd. Is it enough to consider him for Guerrero IMO? No, no it's not. He has promo'd though. Not enough to be considered "active" by some standards but he has promo'd. All in all I'll flat out say I don't think he should be him but that doesn't mean he hasn't promo'd at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:38 am

Yeah he has but not often which is what I think David meant. He just worded it badly in his initial post. I know what you mean too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

LastChancery wrote:
Yeah he has but not often which is what I think David meant. He just worded it badly in his initial post. I know what you mean too. Razz
Yeah. I kinda figured that. I was just saying in general he did though. Enough to be Eddie? Not in my opinion but that's why we're here anyway. For me personally I say no but I wouldn't be against seeing a test promo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: contract for Eddie Guerrero   contract for Eddie Guerrero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

contract for Eddie Guerrero
Page 1 of 1