Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire

Go down 
+3
Austin
P.R Son
Bronzeh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Empty
PostSubject: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:25 am

GamerTag: OtherCrib08

Eddie Guerrero
Heel/Face: Face

Sean O'Haire
Heel/Face: Heel

Schedule: (GMT/BST)
Monday: 17:00 - 20:00
Tuesday: 17:00 - 20:00
Wednesday: 17:00 - 20:00
Thursday: 17:00 - 18:30
Friday: 17:00 - 21:30
Saturday: 12:00 - 21:30
Sunday: 14:00 - 20:00

Last edited by OtherCrib08 on Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:26 am

gr8
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:26 am

You're approved and stats will be given to O'Haire but I just don't really like dead people being picked because it just makes things kind of weird...Especially since Vickie is one of the General Managers Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:27 am

OHai Bronzeh's Bro hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:32 am

Ummm...how about Air Paris? He'll be face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:33 am

Vice wrote:
OHai Bronzeh's Bro hmm

Dammit, he revealed the secret that Bronzeh didn't want them to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:47 am

Actually, never mind about Air Paris, I don't really want him.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:48 am

Sean O'Haire <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:49 am

E/T wrote:
You're approved and stats will be given to O'Haire but I just don't really like dead people being picked because it just makes things kind of weird...Especially since Vickie is one of the General Managers Embarassed

To be fair you allowed Vice to be Eddie not long ago, in one of his many switches.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

To be fair you allowed Vice to be Eddie not long ago, in one of his many switches.

That was nearly a year ago and we haven't had a dead person since because of the drama it caused...So yeah peace
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:55 am

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

I have to agree with Adam here. I mean, I get your reasoning for not allowing it but, we've allowed it before and there was a whole huge fight because we don't want to discourage people from being someone. Yes, Eddie's dead and in some ways, it would be better to just leave it at that but, what's the harm in letting him try out Eddie and go from there. I don't see the harm in that. I mean, if it were someone who's not actually a wrestler then I'd understand, but c'mon.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:57 am

I will take Mark Henry as my 1st (since O'Haire was my 2nd).
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:59 am

OtherCrib08 wrote:
I will take Mark Henry as my 1st (since O'Haire was my 2nd).
Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:18 pm

Oh hey it's Bronzy's bro, Well I have someone to introduce you to

gr8
^
THAT IS POTATO MAN!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Fn wrote:
Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:

I have to agree with Adam here. I mean, I get your reasoning for not allowing it but, we've allowed it before and there was a whole huge fight because we don't want to discourage people from being someone. Yes, Eddie's dead and in some ways, it would be better to just leave it at that but, what's the harm in letting him try out Eddie and go from there. I don't see the harm in that. I mean, if it were someone who's not actually a wrestler then I'd understand, but c'mon.. Razz

I agree with David on this one. To me it'd be weird to see someone as Eddie. Especially since not long ago In the Rey/Punk feud Punk mentioned how Eddie had died. So it's be weird,IMO.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Gazza wrote:

I agree with David on this one. To me it'd be weird to see someone as Eddie. Especially since not long ago In the Rey/Punk feud Punk mentioned how Eddie had died. So it's be weird,IMO.
What's done is done, he's got who he's gonna be now. The only point I'm trying to make is why should we say they can be whoever they want, then we tell them no? That's why I didn't care when CDUB wanted to be vince, but meh what's done is done he's Mark and O Haire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:31 pm

This is Bronzybro?
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:33 pm

He switched, but if he had wanted Eddie, I would've been fine with it. Since Eddie wasn't a murderer or anything like that, so I don't see why it'd be a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:33 pm

B.O.D. versus Bronzeh and The Bronze Bitch, tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Good Old' JG wrote:

I dont think that they can do tag/ multi-man matches if they are in the same match. IMO they should be put on different brands so that that problem doesn't effect anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:36 pm

Jerry wrote:
Good Old' JG wrote:

I dont think that they can do tag/ multi-man matches if they are in the same match. IMO they should be put on different brands so that that problem doesn't effect anything.

Wait nvm, they both have 2 characters lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Sean O'Haire

Grapple: 85
Strikes: 80
Submission: 75
Durability: 80
Technical: 70
Speed: 75
Charisma: 80

OVERALL 86

Abilities: Hammer Throw, Ring Escape
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:10 pm

86?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I meant to put 96 my bad.

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:12 pm

It's abit too high is you ask me, 83/84 seems more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire   Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract for Eddie Guerrero & Sean O'Haire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next