Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Not sure if there is a thread for this already, but does anyone here watch The Walking Dead?

And if so and you've seen the latest episode are you pumped for the season finale?

I know I am. Didn't expect to see Shane taken out the way he was. And it gets me wondering if the disease is now airbourne since Shane was somehow infected without being bitten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm

The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Ee0
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Just added spoilers to the title to warn people.

I love this show. I love the comics too. I'm currently up at Issue #92

I knew they were going to kill off Shane eventually. I wish they didn't, because he was much more interesting in the show rather than the comics, but the stand off was intense. The scene was done amazingly, and Rick sobbing after having to kill Shane was awesome.

And yes, the disease is Airborne.

I also think Daryl is my favorite character, which I found surprisingly since he's not even a comic original.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:28 pm

I haven't read the comics yet. I've been told that they are awesome, so I'll have to check them out sometime. And yeah I was hoping that Shane would have stayed into season 3.

Ha, Daryl seems to be the most popular character on the show. Not really sure why, but could be his character or he just has the spark that makes everyone like him. My favortie is between Shane and Rick. Since Shane is now gone Rick is my fav.

And I never really knew the disease was airbourne, but not makes it obvious.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:47 pm

I like Daryl because of all the little details to his character. For example, when he just said "I have to take a piss" and walked away. I lol'd and that's the only time I can ever recall a character in a TV show or movie just going to the bathroom with nothing happening there.

Not to mention that badass Crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 pm

I'm kind of surprised they killed Shane off so soon, I assumed they'd tail off from the comic books and not do it. Thought how they did it was awesome though, however it make's me wonder how they're going to end the season. I'm guessing the farm gets over run by walkers and they decide to leave.

One thing I did notice at the end though when the walkers got up, one of them already had a bullet wound on the side of her head, is it like the fog(I'm assuming the fog is the disease) with regenerating them?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:30 pm

First part of the show with the '13 Survivors vs. an Army of Walkers' was great. Herschel was a complete badass there and the scene with him watching the barn burn down was great.

Rick's speech at the end of the show to the group was amazing, really liked how he said he had to kill his best friend for the group. Another reason why Rick doing the job, rather than Carl, was great.

I'm glad they decided to keep Herschel on board. He's easily the best character from the farm.

Also glad T-Dog made it out and even got a full segment with Lori and Beth.

Oh and Michonne <3

And now I have 94 comics to hold me over for seven months.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
First part of the show with the '13 Survivors vs. an Army of Walkers' was great. Herschel was a complete badass there and the scene with him watching the barn burn down was great.

Rick's speech at the end of the show to the group was amazing, really liked how he said he had to kill his best friend for the group. Another reason why Rick doing the job, rather than Carl, was great.

I'm glad they decided to keep Herschel on board. He's easily the best character from the farm.

Oh and Michonne <3

Still haven't read any of the comics, but I take it that Michonne was the hooded figure who saved Andrea?
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Sable wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:

Oh and Michonne <3

Still haven't read any of the comics, but I take it that Michonne was the hooded figure who saved Andrea?

Indeed. They even confirmed it on the Talking Dead.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 pm

I was discussing this with my friend earlier, and she made a good point: Since all the people are infected, and just their death activates the disease, then if Lori miscarries, wouldn't her baby come back and eat her from the inside out? I completely agree with this idea of killing off Lori. #Hoeski
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:27 pm

SoZ wrote:
I was discussing this with my friend earlier, and she made a good point: Since all the people are infected, and just their death activates the disease, then if Lori miscarries, wouldn't her baby come back and eat her from the inside out? I completely agree with this idea of killing off Lori. #Hoeski

Maybe she already has miscarried from the car crash?

But I'd say what happens in the comics but not sure if it would be considered to be spoilers since the shows has major differences etc, like in the comics T-Dog doesn't exist and Dale didn't die on the farm. But the main storyline appears to somewhat follow with the comics.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
SoZ wrote:

Maybe she already has miscarried from the car crash?

But I'd say what happens in the comics but not sure if it would be considered to be spoilers since the shows has major differences etc, like in the comics T-Dog doesn't exist and Dale didn't die on the farm. But the main storyline appears to somewhat follow with the comics.

I have no doubt that the baby will make it through to birth.

Comic spoilers in tag. Issue 48.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*   The Walking Dead *SPOILERS* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1