Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???

Go down 
+7
MicksterG951
Jonguin
Kyle
P.R Son
Bang
Ash
TheFilthParade
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

should we see a H.O.F FOR XWL SOON?
YES
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap47%XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
NO
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap53%XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

would BE AWESOME!!!! lol have everyone attend lol (just be in the forum at same time) give them INDUCTION SPEECHES haha..be cool to recognize some of the people whos paved the way so to speak haha

im sure this has been talked of many times before?? but can we get a confirmation that they're will be A XWL H.O.F??? one day?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:30 pm

It's pretty much pointless.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 pm

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 pm

I honestly can't think of any logical explanation why a HOF would be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Hulk Hogan wrote:
I honestly can't think of any logical explanation why a HOF would be a bad idea.

Generally speaking apart from Kyle and Ash all the best members are in the World Title rankings, and we already have the yearly Slammy awards. Plus we're only three years old, everyone knows the first ballot Hall of Famers would be David, Kyle and Shuggz, with possibly Adam and Penguin added to that.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Hulk Hogan wrote:
It's not that it's a bad idea per say, it's just that well, it's not really that big of a deal right now. Currently, there's only three people that would really fit into it. That being David, Myself and Shuggzy. As if we're going by real HOF standards we've all been here the longest. So, right now it'd be pointless as it's only three of us. It's not a stupid idea, it's just not needed right now really.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:40 am

I understand it not being needed. However, you would only induct every year, so if you do the first inductions later this year, it would be another year before you would do it again, and if nobody was worth inducting then just don't do it
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 am

MicksterG951 wrote:
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 2x06-Afternoon-Delight-Animated-gif-Michael-What-No-no-no-no-arrested-development-7915781-300-167
Don't you ruin Arrested Development for me too, you damn jerk.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
MicksterG951 wrote:
Don't you ruin Arrested Development for me too, you damn jerk.

That's not very klassy of you.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 am

Don't quote me plz, thx.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:26 am

ThéKlássyÓné wrote:
Don't quote me plz, thx.

K, I won't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 am

I vote for AVG's "Chocolate Bluberry Koolaid Man" 's Mark Henry into the HOF!
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 am

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am

Jerry wrote:

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 1327223789492
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:38 am

Hulk Hogan wrote:
I understand it not being needed. However, you would only induct every year, so if you do the first inductions later this year, it would be another year before you would do it again, and if nobody was worth inducting then just don't do it
Look, I get that but the fact is the inclusions would already be locks this year. Next year I doubt there'd be that much point to including some others. If anything, we already kinda have a HOF like thing with the Slammy's. Believe me, I love the idea of a HOF but, at the current point in time I just find it pointless.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:51 am

Fn wrote:
Hulk Hogan wrote:
Look, I get that but the fact is the inclusions would already be locks this year. Next year I doubt there'd be that much point to including some others. If anything, we already kinda have a HOF like thing with the Slammy's. Believe me, I love the idea of a HOF but, at the current point in time I just find it pointless.

Pretty much. There's really only about three real candidates that could go in at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:55 am

Jerry wrote:

Hall of Shame*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 am

yea i worded it wrong by saying soon. i just mean that 1 day could you see there being one. and seems like halls usually only have couple inducted first year.

lol just be cool for future ya know. like to know that u can work twoard it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 am

yea slammys are similar , i hope i win one king

Thanks FN. i was just saying how one day it would'nt be bad idea t

the people who basically built XWL up. and made it a better league

id say they deserve it one day....maybe after 5th year mark or something.

then there might be a couple diffrent H.O.F classes ready .

like the first people who make it. will be like the founding fathers HAHAH

and second class next year most likely would be some who barley missed 1st class induction , and some new 1s who cemented themselves in. just wanted to throw it out there

have like a board of 12 voters , and you gotta get at least 7 to get in. no votes for yourself , and the voters narrow it down to 5 or 6 people a year and some years might be 1 person..some years might be 4 . depends on how many get those majority votes

let the disagreeing replies flow!!!

50/50 ...lol! least half of you guys like the idea!
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 am

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
yea i worded it wrong by saying soon. i just mean that 1 day could you see there being one. and seems like halls usually only have couple inducted first year.

lol just be cool for future ya know. like to know that u can work twoard it.
Well, maybe one day yeah, I didn't say I wasn't against it as a whole. It's just right now, especially this year, it'd be pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:30 am

forgot to add this

slammys are similar to h.o.f

except slammys is recognizing accomplishments for that year

and Hall would be everything you've done in XWL being considerede

ok that was my last post on this thread. good debate guysXWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 720370
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:32 am

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
forgot to add this

slammys are similar to h.o.f

except slammys is recognizing accomplishments for that year

and Hall would be everything you've done in XWL being considerede

ok that was my last post on this thread. good debate guysXWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 720370
Again, I understand all that and it's not that I'm against it or the rest of the admins are, we love the idea but right now it's just not needed. Maybe, a few more years down the line we'll consider it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:43 am

just at end of year...picture what hall of fame would be like that year

cuz 1st year u want it to be amazing!! so yea maybe after year 5.

when they're are definitley more then few people who you guys would want to be inducted

then after that every year. there should at least be 1 guy deserving , but if he does'nt get majority votes then no1 gets in like hogan said. I dont know if other wwe leagues have it. I just think itd give people reason to stick around maybe. Not that itd be the most important thing in their life lol , but just to have a ultimate goal in XWL.

hope to see it one day , hope to maybe be in 1 day .

see you guys later , and thanks for all your opinions and votes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 am

lol yea i see how this year would be pointless

just imagining what itd be like

have people typing up speeches haha

or film a speech and upload it

have people replying back with Sad ..... everyone cries
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:47 am

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

Sad
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:09 am

Adam wrote:
A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

Sad
cartman sad Rose IGN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next