Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???

Go down 
+7
MicksterG951
Jonguin
Kyle
P.R Son
Bang
Ash
TheFilthParade
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

should we see a H.O.F FOR XWL SOON?
YES
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
NO
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap53%XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

would BE AWESOME!!!! lol have everyone attend lol (just be in the forum at same time) give them INDUCTION SPEECHES haha..be cool to recognize some of the people whos paved the way so to speak haha

im sure this has been talked of many times before?? but can we get a confirmation that they're will be A XWL H.O.F??? one day?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Ash wrote:
The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
Red wrote:
A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

how many can you do 12 people??? so maybe do 2 and have a winner for each show. also sure this has been thought of , and prolly a reason why its not on here lol.....just steadily Brain Farting here!!1

If there was one, why would there be 2 winners if there's only 1 world title?

And having a Royal Rumble would never work properly as it can't be done fairly.

We could be super creative and have a simmed, Royal Rumble!

where you get eliminated by a cat? troll

LMAO

I forgot about that.

Amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:30 pm

WELL THEN PICK 14 GUYS...SOME NEAR TITLE CONTENTION. some lower that way you get the suprise factor lol of not knowing who could win it. if nothing else be cool to try. and just like WWE if it doesnt work..next year replace it with Capitol Punishment lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
WELL THEN PICK 14 GUYS...SOME NEAR TITLE CONTENTION. some lower that way you get the suprise factor lol of not knowing who could win it. if nothing else be cool to try. and just like WWE if it doesnt work..next year replace it with Capitol Punishment lol!

It won't work, trust us.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Red wrote:
Ash wrote:
Red wrote:
A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

how many can you do 12 people??? so maybe do 2 and have a winner for each show. also sure this has been thought of , and prolly a reason why its not on here lol.....just steadily Brain Farting here!!1

LMAO

I forgot about that.

Amazing.

You lost to Sting AJ Lee Random
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

Stop making stupid suggestions. For the love of god, someone make him stop.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

It'd be impossible to get everyone online the match would sync out, It'd suck. We'd end up with like 10 of them people thinking they won.. big hassle, not worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Red wrote:
Ash wrote:
Red wrote:
A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

LMAO

I forgot about that.

Amazing.

You lost to Sting AJ Lee Random

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Rage1wv6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 pm

OK scuba...its stupid

whatever you say.....

being recognized for hard work lol how dumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 pm

thats why i said. that its probablly been thought of before , and something would keep it from being fun.

i knew that. just wondering if it ever happend or anything lol

thats all
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 pm

There's not really anyone who would even go in it for a while... There's only like 3 people who has been here since the start and thats Kyle, David and Shuggz.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:38 pm

You need to learn what lol means. And FYI it's not a substitute for a full stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:
thats why i said. that its probablly been thought of before , and something would keep it from being fun.

i knew that. just wondering if it ever happend or anything lol

thats all

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Tumblr_lu8f1gmEZb1qfbr8d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

o btw Golga won the simmed royal rumble match

golga on left lol in case u don't know. XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Odd1_s10
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

golga on left lol in case u don't know. XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Odd1_s10

I don't even....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Scuba Steve wrote:
You need to learn what lol means. And FYI it's not a substitute for a full stop.

fyi : lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:42 pm

Adam wrote:
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 EJycH

Came in here to post this, Adam beat me to it.

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:
XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 EJycH

Came in here to post this, Adam beat me to it.

okay

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 2q8pxcm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:44 pm

A-Rarebreed-Riley wrote:

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 ZbKua
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 pm

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 4Fhpd
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:51 pm

So, in other news this just popped up on my facebook news feed...

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Ash wrote:
So, in other news this just popped up on my facebook news feed...

dbag Tisa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:58 pm

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Aoqpsh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Glad to see someone's been carrying on the Idiotic threads gimmick that yours truly created Keep up the good work A-Ry #Pats4HOF
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Pats wrote:
Glad to see someone's been carrying on the Idiotic threads gimmick that yours truly created Keep up the good work A-Ry #Pats4HOF

It's not an idiotic idea, just not an idea we would like to do. Personally I've never seen the need for a Hall Of Fame in a league. Especially considering the league has only been around for three years, even though that may be a lot for an online league considering most fail, it's just not an appealing idea to the league.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 pm

E/T wrote:
Pats wrote:

It's not an idiotic idea, just not an idea we would like to do. Personally I've never seen the need for a Hall Of Fame in a league. Especially considering the league has only been around for three years, even though that may be a lot for an online league considering most fail, it's just not an appealing idea to the league.

Pretty much. While I see the reasoning for it, like Gaz mentioned there'd only be so many people that would be able to go into it. That being David, myself and Shuggz. Plus, even though three years seems like a lot, it's hardly something to warrant making a HOF out of. Yes, this is a huge accomplishment for a league but, nothing that serious. Maybe, one day we'll consider it but, not for a long while lol.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???   XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL HALL OF FAME ONE DAY???
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next