Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

New here, looking to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New here, looking to join Empty
PostSubject: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi.

My gamertag is Raven Pro.

I was looking to join a league as well as a few of my friends. We all play fair and have all done league in the past. Just wanted to drop in and say what's up and see if it's cool if we join.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:39 pm

For some reason RavenPro sounds familiar.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

I'm somewhat active on xbox live. It's been my gamertag since 2009.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Yup, you can join Razz

Just make a contract Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Okay, me and my friend may join as a tag team, i'll try to get a hold of him and figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:46 pm

RavenPro wrote:
Okay, me and my friend may join as a tag team, i'll try to get a hold of him and figure it out.

Unfortunately we don't have a tag team division at the moment, but a few members have said they're interested in there being one, just thought you should know that.

And check here: https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t161-xwl-redemption-roster

and: https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t158-xwl-breakdown-roster

for the taken superstars and divas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
RavenPro wrote:

Unfortunately we don't have a tag team division at the moment, but a few members have said they're interested in there being one, just thought you should know that.

And check here: https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t161-xwl-redemption-roster

and: https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t158-xwl-breakdown-roster

for the taken superstars and divas.
Was just about to post that there's no division for tag teams, but we still do allow them if you'd still wanna do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Interesting. You guys have a lot of members, I can't believe there's not enough interest in a tag team division. Alright i'll talk to him and see what he wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

We have four teams at the moment.
1. Awesome Truth
2. Los Avaidores
3. Beer Money
4. Ryder and Bryan

So I'd say we'd need 2 or 3 more for it to be worth while having a tag division.

And I know it's a bit weird we don't have one, but assuming the situations the same with a few people of wanting to team with someone, just not their characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm

I just talked to him he wants to join as a tag team anyway.

Raven Pro = Ax
Pajama Pant Pro = Smash

His computer is messed up right now, but he can make it official this weekend.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Just so you know you can use CAWS of real wrestlers if you dont want to be Ax and Smash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Yea I know. Thanks, but we actually want to be Demolition.

I do have one question. Both Ax and Smash only have a submission finisher, who would we have to talk to about giving them an additional none submission finisher. Obviously a realistic one as right now i also gave my Ax a swinging neckbreaker as his secondary finisher.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:16 pm

RavenPro wrote:
Yea I know. Thanks, but we actually want to be Demolition.

I do have one question. Both Ax and Smash only have a submission finisher, who would we have to talk to about giving them an additional none submission finisher. Obviously a realistic one as right now i also gave my Ax a swinging neckbreaker as his secondary finisher.

We don't mind custom movesets, as long as it's realistic.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

You guys will probably be accepted, I think Ax is free.

Bang's pretty much got all of this covered like a good little member, but just so you knows the admins are:

Me
Ash
Zander
Gazza

and of course.. the owners...

Fn and E/T.

Feel free to shoot us a PM with any questions are concerns any time. We don't bite, except for Adam.

Oh, and do you and your friends happen to have MSN?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 pm

#Seme wrote:
Just so you know you can use CAWS of real wrestlers if you dont want to be Ax and Smash.

WE CAN BE CAWS affraid no one told me this flame
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

New here, looking to join 954-not-sure-if-serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

#Patsneverlies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

He can't count to 6. Of course he's serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:36 am

Pats wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

#Patsneverlies

You are Carlito, aka CAW
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 am

Pats wrote:
Penguin, M.D. wrote:
Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

#Patsneverlies

Well, you're a dumbass
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:54 am

Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

How on earth do you think we've got people like James Storm, Robert Roode, Road Dogg etc. They're caws. As far as caws, we've always said you can be them, it's in the main rules in fact, it's just that it has to be a caw of a real wrestler. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Fn wrote:
Pats wrote:
#Seme wrote:

How on earth do you think we've got people like James Storm, Robert Roode, Road Dogg etc. They're caws. As far as caws, we've always said you can be them, it's in the main rules in fact, it's just that it has to be a caw of a real wrestler. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm guessing you didn't notice that he's Carlito. Pats was just trying to be funny, and failing yet again.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Fn wrote:

I'm guessing you didn't notice that he's Carlito. Pats was just trying to be funny, and failing yet again.
Blame my lack of sleep. IRL problems have kept me up for the past few days. cartman tired
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New here, looking to join   New here, looking to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here, looking to join
Page 1 of 1