Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Empty
PostSubject: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 am

This is just a notice letting you guys know that if you ever want to cut a promo, have a brawl, cause some havoc or if you don't have a feud but still want a one and done exhibition match then just let one of the admins know and they'll try to fit you in. Things have to be done in advance, but I'm sure you all have time for that.

The X-treme X-mas pre-show isn't set in stone so if you want in on that pm Gaz or E/T, but not Red. He doesn't like to get pms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:44 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
but not Red. He doesn't like to get pms.

Batista Sad
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:54 pm

I've got a diva wanting a pre-show match so if there's any diva not in a feud that wants a PPV match then PM me and we'll arrange that match.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Anyone interested in facing Del Rio on the pre show can PM me. AVG is looking for a match on the pre show so if anyone is available and would like to do it, get in touch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Del Rio vs Slater, let's do it.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:02 pm

As of now we have three matches for the pre-show, if anyone else wants in on this act fast because all matches will need to be completed by the day the PPV goes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun   Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join in on the XWL PPV pre-show fun
Page 1 of 1