Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]

Go down 
+6
LazyEye513
BOFA
Pringle1996
P1
Kingbrew1990
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: The Wells Fargo Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

DEADLINE:  12/16/2020 @ 4:30 PM EST

All Match Results and Videos will be delivered to every participant in every match, the winner will be responsible for ensuring the match is posted, but they'll also need to ensure their fellow participants don't need any promos posted before they do so.

IF you want to do a write up instead of using the video that is also fine the videos are more so proof of the simulation and the actual reveal of the result so use them or not that's up to you.

If you have any booking requests or ideas for the next show aka Octane on 12/16/2020 then please send those to any of the admins ASAP as we'll be booking far in advance.  

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Q0Pda5g

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] RmB73bb

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] L9mXBxf

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] QT7A5Kp

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] FTo8fG6

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] G2N3Lwk

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 6yo6FiZ

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 0VD2SQM

Last edited by P.R Son on Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 5:00 pm

As anticipation had been building for this very moment, XWL officially goes LIVE for the first time in 4 months...and with the return at long last here we're first met by the following series of words on our screens, be it our televisions, tablets or our computers.  

What is HOME?

Home is the place where you feel like you belong.

Home is where you can be yourself, and where you can find comfort in times of great stress or grief.

Home is what you make it, it's everything you need it to be, whenever you need it to be.

This year has been challenging for a lot of people for many different reasons, but no matter the situation you can always come home...and tonight?

Simply put, is OUR

Homecoming.

As the final words of that message fade out, we're taken LIVE inside the venue of tonight's show where things...certainly are different from the last time we saw an XWL broadcast. Inside this massive arena aren't thousands upon thousands of screaming fans packing all sides of the audience...but instead, massive displays of LED boards from top to bottom and bright lights casting down giving us a more visually vibrant appearance. Before we can dive too deeply into this new "empty" arena an extravagant array of pyrotechnics shoot off on both sides of the ramp, and soon from the very stage itself.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] GMKQA9A

But the bright lights and glistening streams of fireworks don't stop there...because as our camera pans around those exciting visuals carry us all across the entire arena. We're welcomed next by the familiar roar of cheers...but those cheers obviously aren't coming from within the building courtesy of our audience, at least not ones physically there. However, while fans are not there in person, hundreds, perhaps thousands of images of people from all around the world fill the emptiness of the LED boards around the arena's usual "crowd" placement. Fans from within their homes throwing their hands up, smiling, even a few with simpler signs in their hands as they excitedly make up our audience, even if it's not exactly traditional.

However, one thing that is traditional about what we witness next, is what resides within the ring...for there live in person are the owners of XWL themselves, Edge and Beth Phoenix. They stand with a mic in each of their hands, applauding along with the fans joining us from their homes, acting as the warm faces welcoming us back.  

[[Edge]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have waited 4 long painstaking months to say this but WELCOME...BACK! A lot has happened, and as per the tradition with this business, we've had to evolve with the current times we're in. 2020 has whooped our sorry asses more than any rival we've ever had...and unfortunately for the health and safety of our talent and all of you we had to hit the pause button on things quite abruptly and focus on something bigger than all of us. XWL has always been this great "escape" and that is what we will strive to be as the world still struggles to survive each passing day. Naturally, we had to make a few changes for all of this to be possible, and while we'd love to have a crowded room full of fans chanting our names or holding up signs in support of their favorite Superstars...that's just not possible right now.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Speaking of which, when we last left off thanks to the decisions of the previous owner of this company we were based in Canada until we were able to untangle the mess they made with contracts both media-based and location...and well, as it turns out...working out those disputes and mending those relationships are a lot easier when the whole world shuts down and no one can really be too choosy anymore...so we'd like to welcome you to XWL's new home base of operations...The Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania otherwise known as the HEART of wrestling!

[[Edge]]
And it will be our home for the foreseeable future as our Men and Women compete in a whole new state-of-the-art environment designed to keep YOU the fans apart of the show...but in a cleverly socially distanced way. While we hated to go, that absence has allowed us to take a look at things and make some changes. The biggest one, given it, was the biggest decision we made at the start of the year when we took over XWL...is that The Tag-Team Division is BACK!

An excited gleeful cheer echoes the arena, something we can only imagine the actual fans watching would be doing themselves if they were live and in-person for this blockbuster return of The Tag-Team Division. The very thing that took forever to implement in XWL, but had to be shelved earlier this year when previous members of that division jumped ship when XWL started sinking due to the actions of Vince McMahon.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Adam and I have worked tirelessly to find the best of the best, be they existing teams or bringing new ones together and I am confident in saying that these teams will put in the work necessary to rebuild XWL's Tag-Team Division and bring honor to the teams that were instrumental in this division even coming to life to begin with. Not only is it alive and well but it is stacked at that, and soon...we'll crown our NEW Tag-Team Champions!

[[Edge]]
Speaking of Champions, we're not taking a page out of a book we already utilized before...no, every current Champion that is STILL on the roster? Will indeed REMAIN Champion. Well, that is assuming two of them manage to retain their titles tonight. Because while our Intercontinental Champion PAC wasn't set to defend at our next show 4 months ago...The World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode and The Women's Champion Sasha Banks were indeed set to and will STILL defend. The wheel was spun back in July and that Superstar has been waiting a very agonizingly long time for their opportunity but that wait ends tonight in our return as she faces The Women's Champion Sasha Banks in our Main-Event who likely has been eagerly awaiting the news of WHO will be her first opponent in the first defense of her title reign.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
While Robert Roode may have hoped that his situation he had found himself in when we last left off might have been changed given the time away...I can confirm right here for all of you that Roode will STILL be defending in a Triple Threat Match against his fellow Enterprise partner Jon Moxley and their respective rival Randy Orton!

[[Edge]]
But as for The North American Championship Match...well, we're unable to arrange Io Shirai's return at the moment...and strangely enough Kairi Sane ceased contact about 3 months ago...likely due to visa issues and everything to do with the shutdowns so, unfortunately, that match is indeed canceled and The North American Title is effectively declared vacant as a result. We wish Kairi a speedy return and hope to see her back in this ring whenever she's ready to reach back out to us.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Truly a great loss for our collection of Champions but one Superstar's bad luck is a fortunate moment for another as that means we'll need to crown a NEW North American Champion. So ladies simply put, if you would like to join the likes of Mandy Rose, Alexa Bliss, and Kairi Sane and become The NEXT North American Champion? The time to stake that claim begins tonight, and we'll be watching...but more importantly, we'll be listening.

[[Edge]]
Other changes will be the very voices that join my lovely wife at that booth every week. Corey is focusing on his family during these difficult times, and Mauro of course has chosen to remain in Canada which we entirely respect both of their decisions. But to be honest it almost feels appropriate, because back when we took over XWL...we had a very rushed process to return to regular programming, and ultimately our full vision wasn't able to be realized. For us, as former competitors, we bring a level of experience that just can't be matched by outside parties. Experience can come in many forms but when it comes to calling the action and speaking to the capacity of our Superstars...really, shouldn't we have voices that actually used to be those Superstars? That competed within that ring, that became World Champions of their division so they know very well what is happening and what they can naturally expect from new faces filling the roles they themselves once played.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The voices at the booth have never been more important, without a live audience in attendance, there's going to be millions around the world hanging on our every word because we'll be among the few here to witness those moments and matches first-hand. This is why I am proud to introduce the first former World Heavyweight Champion accompanying me at the table will be none other than Montel Vontavious Porter...The MVP at the booth!

The cameras cut to the side of the stage where we're zoomed in on none other than the returning "Ballin" Superstar that hasn't graced our screens in a very long time. He's dressed to the nines and then some in a well-tailored suit and tie with of course his gold "MVP" and "305" chains acting as the over the top accessories that helped solidify his over the top character when he competed in XWL. He gives a subtle smirk as he rearranges his chain and we cut back to Edge and Beth as their applause comes to an end.

[[Edge]]
He knows what it's like to be hated, the effect those boos can have on your performance in a match when the stakes are at all-time highs. He knows the very sacrifices he's made, and in turn, can help analyze Superstars of today that might not be so different from him. He is brash, a bit arrogant, but when he talks...everyone always listens. MVP is a massive get for us at that table and I cannot wait to see the fresh perspective he'll lend to things as he sees a new generation walking in his footsteps, and doing their best to replace his with their own. Simpy put, he's straight-up BALLIN'!

Beth somewhat cringes as she can't help but chuckle before placing her hand on Edge's shoulder and chiming in.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Babe, I told you not to say that...

[[Edge]]
Yeah but it just felt right.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Believe me, that was wrong on so many levels...but why don't we move onto the other new addition to the table?

[[Edge]]
While it's important to have one voice at the booth who was, and sort of still is not exactly the most liked person in the room. It's also good to have someone who went from hated to beloved. Someone that once was ruthless and cutthroat until they encountered someone that changed their entire perspective and brought them to the side of "good." Something we know everything about because some of the peaks of our careers were when we were at our most selfish and ruthless.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
At a certain point, we all have to look back at the decisions we made and ask ourselves...is that who we want to be? For this man, that meant abandoning the ways that made him one of XWL's most accomplished and impressive Superstars. All in the name of standing up for what was right, against someone that threatened to bring it all come crashing down. My other new broadcast colleague will be none other than the ONLY Champion in XWL history that in one night retained their title in a gauntlet match, then won a multi-man match to win a DIFFERENT title...and then after all of that, successfully fended off a Money In The Bank Cash-In. I'm afraid I've got some GOOD...news because Wade Barrett is bringing a barrage of charm and insight to XWL!

With a more modest suit without the tie, Wade Barrett smiles as he waves to the camera as he waves a gavel around before laughing. A staple in his "Bad News Barrett" days. But perhaps will now appoint him as the "judge" at the booth who will help bring insights into whether someone being bad is justified, or if they may later regret those decisions.

[[Edge]]
Tonight is our Homecoming, where we pick up where we last left off, but also get a taste of what the future has in store for us all. Four matches you were promised 4 months ago will be delivered, but not only that, we will feature 4 showcase matches that will highlight everything that's in store for the months ahead of XWL. New tag-teams, a new female Superstar and a returning one, a one on one between two former allies within The Authority once upon a time ago...but tonight with two new purposes each within both they'll be enemies in the way of each other's progress. Perhaps most exciting of all, four highly talented superstars will face in a Fatal Four Way Match to perhaps stake their early claim at the vacant Number One Contendership to PAC's Intercontinental Title.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Speaking of, The "Bastard" as he's requested to be called will be in action as well to remind everyone that hopes to come for his prize...that they've got to go through him in order to achieve that, and I'm assuming 4 months of no play haven't exactly left him feeling any cheerier.

[[Edge]]
Certainly not...but that's all we've got for you, thank you for joining us tonight and well, I say we take it to the booth to get some words from the new voices of XWL, what do you say, hun?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I knew I shouldn't have worn heels, I'll be up there in a minute boys.

As Beth prepares to leave the ring to fill the third seat, we head to the announce table where MVP & Wade Barrett are ready to begin the new chapters of their careers in XWL.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Good evening Ladies and Gents, and I'm afraid I've NOT...got ANY "bad news" for you tonight because with every single announcement delivered by Edge and Beth it is a night to celebrate!

[[MVP]]
Well you can't have a celebration without the most ballin' Superstar in XWL History, and that's why I'm proud to bring the flavor this booth has lacked for far too long and remind the audience that being bad isn't necessarily a bad thing.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Sometimes indeed you are right but it's a case-by-case basis and I'm thrilled to be apart of dissecting those moments and bringing a perspective that frankly wasn't ever here when I competed in that ring.

[[MVP]]
First of all, Montel Vontavious Porter is ALWAYS right...secondly...we've got a lot to be thrilled for tonight because not one but TWO Championships will be defended and that my British friend...is indeed anything but "bad news."

[[Wade Barrett]]
Speaking of bad, we've got The "Baddest" Sasha Banks defending her Women's Championship against a challenger that was chosen by fate itself when a wheel was spun 4 months ago and she has been waiting for the reveal of that opponent all this time. Monty, if you ever found yourself in the position of facing an unknown challenger what would your gameplan have been?

[[MVP]]
First of all, if you ever call me Monty again I'll be BALLIN' my fist up to teach you to put some respect on my name. Secondly, given The Boss and I are a lot alike I'd approach it likely as I believe she herself is. She believes she's the best, and hey...as the only Woman to Main-Event Final Stand twice? Do they get any better? But when you're the best you don't sweat the small stuff, you trust in your ability to get it done in that ring and it's what she intends to get done tonight. Whoever this challenger is has their work cut out for them, and they better not sleep on this opportunity or else she'll teach them a very valuable lesson in who she is, and WHY she is The Blueprint of what it means to be a Champion.

[[Wade Barrett]]
As someone that's been in her shoes a mystery challenger can be tricky, you don't know who to prepare for so you almost have to prepare for everyone...and while I'd never have admitted it at that time, that did almost throw me off my game and it COULD have cost me my title.

[[MVP]]
Now as former World Champions ourselves, we know what Robert Roode is thinking heading into a Triple Threat Match, a Ladder Match at that where his title hangs in the balance, literally.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Didn't you win your first World Championship in a Triple Threat?

[[MVP]]
Damn right I did, Evan Bourne and Sheamus were too focused on each other and like a true talent in that ring I took advantage of that situation and brought home the gold.

[[Wade Barrett]]
So does that give Roode the advantage perhaps given the issues surrounding Moxley and Orton in the month leading up to the original date of this match?

[[MVP]]
The way I see it, it can go one of two ways...because remember you also have to take into account that Mox and Rob? They're in The Enterprise, and that adds a whole different element to this. So either Roode plays it safe and sneaks up that ladder when Orton and Mox are busy duking it out. OR, things implode between those two and Orton takes advantage like the vet he is. Let's not forget he's the first XWL World Champion...and sure maybe The Enterprise is on the same page...but when it comes to titles? Friendships or alliances can often complicate things.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Couldn't you also say that maybe Roode given he got involved in Orton and Moxley's business which led to this match...that perhaps Robert and Randy are fighting and Moxley instead of joining in sneaks away with the gold? It's always the one you worry about least that can often surprise you the most.

[[MVP]]
Throw a ladder into the mix and this one honestly could go either way. Jon Moxley and Randy Orton find themselves in the very spot I was in almost 10 years to the day...a Triple Threat as a challenger to a Champion that's no slouch by any means. But just like I led the play of the day and laid claim to MY World Heavyweight Championship? They could very well seize this day as their own and do the same.

As they finish their assessments of what might await Robert Roode when he defends his World Heavyweight Championship later tonight Beth reaches the table and pulls her chair out taking a seat in the middle of both former World Champions as she places her headset on.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well hello, gentlemen I see you're diving right into things, huh?

[[MVP]]
Was there ever any doubt? I mean, Wade over here? Sure, but ME? Do I need to remind you what the world knows of MVP? BIG THINGS POPPIN' LITTLE THINGS STOPPIN'!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Isn't he such a peach, Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Anyway, I think it's about time for a word from our sponsors...but please stay tuned everyone because in case it's not clear enough...WE'RE BACK...and tonight is indeed our Homecoming!

Before cutting to our first commercial break of the evening we're taken to several shots of the new state of the art "Fan" Board where excited faces clap as if they were in the arena as they prepare to witness an XWL show unlike any ever before...but as the saying goes the show MUST go on...and in just a few moments it indeed shall.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 7:59 pm

The camera fades from the opening announcement and the camera focuses on the face of Kayla Braxton with a microphone in hand.

Kayla Braxton
"Ladies And Gentlemen, It is with great pleasure that I introduce to you one of the biggest procurements coming to XWL via the draft of new and former talent in XWL. You know him from The Shield. You know him from The Authority. But I have it on high authority that he returns tonight as a whole different person. Please Welcome "The Messiah" Seth Rollins!"

Seth Rollins
"Thank you Kayla. You're Too Kind. Really, that was a worthy introduction. Ladies And Gentlemen The Messiah Has Risen. I am here to save all of you from the cesspool of less than mediocre wrestlers that you have grown accustomed to here in the Xtreme Wrestling League since my absence. I am here to cleanse this brand of the excrement. And I will start with a man who walked out on his fans in another promotion. He calls himself the bastard! Not a term of endearment, but a personification of foul existence he has been his entire life, and especially now that he is our supposed Intercontinental Champion! Pac you are not worthy of that belt. The rich history of that championship alone is more than your pea sized brain can fathom. It was held by greats such as "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels, John Morrison, "The Celtic Warrior" Shaemus, Even your current XWL World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode. Also My Disciple, Buddy Murphy, whom fans and management alike forgot about after he lost the title. He was lost and forgotten and I saved him! Pac holding that title tarnishes the title and doesnt bring prestige to it. But have no fear, The Messiah is here! I will restore that title to its former glory for the greater good. I will be the Savior that XWL has so desperately needed! I will give these fans exactly what it is that they want, and that's a champion they can be proud of. When XWL procured me in the draft it was DESTINY! So Pac you might as well bring that belt to me now. Lay it at my feet, and bow before the Messiah!"

Seth hands Kayla the microphone back and stares intensely into the camera.

???:Woah woah woah... wait a minute Seth.

The camera turns to see Finn Balor approaching followed by a huge pop.

Finn Balor:
I heard your little claim to the Intercontinental Championship, and I gotta ask, what makes you think you even deserve a claim at that championship? You haven’t done anything in months! Honestly, none of us have, BUT XWL HAS RETURNED AND IS BIGGER THAN EVER! Which means, I don’t think that you deserve a title shot any more than I do. I’ve held many championships here in XWL. It’s not easy to make it to the top. You have to scratch and claw and defeat every obstacle in your way, and that’s where it gets tricky for you Seth. Tonight, you go one on one with the PRINCE! Which is gonna prove very difficult for you. I am no easy man to beat and I am gonna prove that to you and everyone else in that locker room. Who knows... maybe your “Destiny” is to bow down to the Prince of XWL. Just maybe, it’s my destiny to go on and face Pac and become the new Intercontinental Champion. Who knows? BUT one thing is certain and that is tonight, Finn Balor will make a statement to everyone here. Buckle your seatbelt Seth... you’re in for a wild night.

Balor smiles and walks off as the camera fades to the commentary team sitting at ringside.

Beth Phoenix
"What a statement made by Seth Rollins and Finn Balor! It should be interesting to see what unfolds following that."

Wade Barrett
"Clearly they are both delusional Beth. Pac is definitely a worthy champion. I mean he has brought great battles to the XWL Universe and defends against all comers. Dare I ask your thoughts Montel?"

MVP
"Thats MVP to you Wade! Personally I like it. Seth Rollins is a man on a mission and has his sights set on Pac's Intercontinental Championship, and after months and months of Balor being away, he’s back and ready to cement his legacy here in XWL.  If I was Pac I would not take either of those men lightly!

Beth Phoenix:
Well, who knows what will happen after tonight, but we do know that soon Balor and Rollins with face off to see who can back up their claims when they go one on one after this commercial break. We’ll be right back.

The camera fades out and XWL is taken to a commercial break.

As XWL returns from commercial, the camera pans to the stage.

Finn Balor’s theme echoes throughout the arena and the virtual crowd begins to roar for the returning Balor.

Beth Phoenix:
Balor Club has returned to XWL!

Balor enters the stage with a smile as he is met with screams and cheers. Balor looks around at all the LEDs of the fans watching at home, screaming in excitement.

Beth Phoenix:
"After months and months of being away, Finn Balor is back and better than ever!"

Wade Barrett:
I’m telling you Beth, I can’t wait to see Finn in action. It’s been too long since we’ve seen any action, and what a match we have planned to start the show. Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins. This is going to be amazing.

MVP:
You ain’t kiddin, Wade. I have waited so long to be able to sit and watch a wrestling match, and now we finally get the chance to see two of the greatest wrestlers today tear the roof off the place.

Beth Phoenix:
Both of these men have staked their own claims earlier tonight. Both men have set their sights on becoming Intercontinental Champion. Balor said that it’s a long wrong to claw your way to the top, but that is his plan to start that journey here tonight.

Balor enters the ring and points at the camera in typical Balor fashion. Finger guns pointed directly at the camera, followed by a Too Sweet. Balor then enters his corner and waits for his opponent.

Seth comes from behind the curtain and walks to the top of the ramp. He extends his arms out and smiles then begins his descent down the ramp. The feel of the arena is different than what he is used to. With no fans being physically there kind of gives off a whole different vibe. But as he reaches the bottom of the ramp and climbs the 2nd step he turns around and points at the monitors and says "Worship Your Messiah!" The speakers echo with massive boos. He turns around and climbs the third step and walks the apron midways and steps through the ropes. He walks to the center of the ring and takes off his jacket , Revealing his physique. He looks over his shoulder at the referee and holds out his jacket for the ref to take. The ref obliges and then Seth walks to the corner, climbs the 2nd turnbuckle and raises his arms. He climbs down and does his traditional Messiah prayer stance as he stares Finn Balor in his eyes awaiting the bell.

Beth Phoenix
"You can cut the tension in here with a knife Wade!"

Wade Barrett
"Arguably 2 of the best of the modern era getting ready to face off here at homecoming. This match has all the makings to be one for the ages!"

M.V.P
" I'm just ready to watch Rollins curb stomp balors teeth out for the greater good."

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 8:03 pm

”Cut the music!!... Hey assholes?!!??.. Are you wearing your masks over your ears, I said cut the damn music!!... What’s wrong with you people, we’re gone for a few months and you all forget how to do your jobs?!?!!.. CUT THE MUSIC!!!!!......”

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Dean-a13

”..Better...... I’d be lying if I said that I missed all of you, or all of this. And if you know anything about me, you know that I’m not a liar…. I gotta say, I’m not lazy by any means, but sitting at home collecting unemployment was four of the best months of my life. The only people that I had to see or interact with were the people that I wanted to see, and wanted to interact with. I didn’t have to deal with any of you people for 4 whole months!! I got to wear a mask in public, making it so that you smelly fanboys couldn’t recogize me and ask for an autograph or try to ask me a stupid fucking question for your shitty social media pages... But the best part of these past four months was knowing that while I was sitting at home not working, some of you “essential workers” were working your asses off for the first time in your pathetic lives, meanwhile I was making money off of all of your hard earned tax dollars!!! It’s about damn time that the roles were reversed!! Usually it’s you people being lazy and making money off of me and my hard work. Whether it be selling my autograph on ebay, taking videos of me to try to sell to wrestling super-marks, or even talking about me and this industry on your youtube channel as if you’re some fucking expert on professional wrestling from all the sitting around on you do on your lazy ass watching people with actual talent do what you never could even dream of doing..”

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Dean-a17

”I’ve never felt this healthy in my entire life!! Hell, this is the first time I took 4 months off in a row without having an injury. Before we went on lockdown, I was hurtin’.. I was hurtin’ bad.. Between my war with Joey Janella and Keith Lee, my battles with Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens, and what Randy Orton did to me… Man, I was barely even 30% healthy after the last XWL Pay Per View.. But now.. Now I feel great!! I feel invincible!! I feel like I can…. Well, I feel like I can kick the shit out of Randy Orton tonight, that’s what I feel like I can do.. And that’s what I’m going to do….. Randy, you might be a Third Generation Superstar, but your daddy and grand-daddy won’t have your back tonight. These fans won’t have your back tonight, look around you, they can’t help you from their computer screens.. You’re going to be all alone in that ring tonight Randy… But not me.. Nope. Tonight is a triple threat match.. Tonight you’re going to be in the ring with myself and Bobby Roode… And while Bobby only cares about retaining his title tonight, the only thing that I care about is sending you back into lockdown, permanently…”

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Dean-a15

”You better hope that  you test positive at the door tonight Randy, you better hope that you get sent home.. Because as soon as you get within six feet of me I’m going to do everything that I can to make sure that you end up six feet under tonight… What you did to me, punting me in the head the way you did.. That was stupid.. You could have picked anyone on the roster to mess with, literally anyone, and you picked me.. That was stupid as fuck… Because I don’t settle my beef with wrestling matches.. No, I settle my beef by going to war. It’s not about who can pin who between us anymore Randy, I don’t give a shit about that.. All I care about is inflicting as much pain as possible onto you. All I care about is making you wish that you never did what you did to me. I don’t care about being the face of this company, all that I care about is being the face in your nightmares for years to come.. Randy… You fucked up in a big way when you did what you did… And tonight you’re going to pay for it…”

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Dean-a16

”When this is all said and done, you’re going to be lying unconscious in the middle of this ring, and your teeth are going to be social distancing themselves from your mouth. Your shoulder is going to be social distancing itself from your socket. What I’m trying to say Randy…. Is that I’m going to fuck you up…”

Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 1:44 pm

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Q0Pda5g

The camera cuts back to the ring where the next match is about to take place.

Crowd boos as the music fills the arena as the velveteen dream makes his entrance

Wade Barrett: And here comes the dream who tonight is hoping to be the nightmare that conquers The Undertaker after a few weeks off back and forwards physicality and mental mind games between the two. Velveteen Dream is a very young talented wrestler but tonight he faces an Icon of this sport, a living legend in the Undertaker and tonight I believe he will rest in peace.

MVP: I wouldn’t be so sure on that Wade, the velveteen dream is as good or if not better than the undertaker ever was. Tonight there is no doubt in my mind is the night The Undertaker comes up short and is defeated by the dream.

The dream makes his entrance down to the ring having fun with the crowd as he goes. He climbs into the ring and then faces the entrance way eyes locked on the ramp as if trying to show no fear for who is about to make his entrance. The music ends and the crowd goes silent waiting.

GONG !

The crowd erupts in cheers as the undertaker music fills the arena.

The arena darkens as the deadman makes his appearance followed by flames shooting up in his traditional well known entrance. The crowd cheers even louder as the deadman appears on the entrance way.

Wade Barrett: And there he is! The man from Death Valley with no emotion shown and he looks all business tonight Beth.

Beth Phoenix: He does indeed Wade and with this match being a falls count anywhere match I can’t even imagine what the dead man has in store for the dream.

The undertaker makes his way slowly down the ramp way as the crowd as always is in awe off him and his entrance. He slowly makes his way up the ring steps and lifts his hands up as the darkness turns to light. The camera shows Velveteen Dream who is still eyes locked on the undertaker showing no fear towards the Deadman. The undertaker disrobes his long black coat and cap and backs off into his corner as the referee then checks both men and makes sure they are ready and rings the bell.

Wade Barrett: Here we go ladies and gentleman we are underway.

The undertaker advances forwards fists close to his head trying to corner the dream as the dream moves about the ring trying to avoid the undertaker.

MVP: The dream just got to stick and move. Try not to stay in the same place for to long to avoid those massive soup bones of the undertaker.

The dream hits the ropes quickly and goes for a clothesline which just stuns the deadman. He then hits the ropes again and goes for another clothesline only to be met by the big boot of the undertaker which sends the dream flat to the mat.

Wade Barrett: Massive boot from the undertaker which nearly takes the head off the dream.

The undertaker then hits the ropes and goes for a jumping elbow drop but the dream moves out of the way.

MVP: There you go dream great counter now get on him.

The undertaker backs up against the ropes as the dream runs at him and hits a clothesline which takes the undertaker out the ring but he lands on his feet but stumbling. The dream then takes this opportunity to shoot him self over the rope and hit a flying cross body which takes both men to the floor. The dream then gets up and climbs the ringside barriers. He then runs and jumps at the undertaker who catches him mid air and then runs and rams the dream into the ring post and throws him to the floor.

Wade Barrett: Massive impact to velveteens back there. I can tell you from experience that that hurts folks the shooting pain going up the dreams back there is horrible. Good tactic by the deadman and this allows him to get his wind back.

The dream then pulls himself to the corner area off the barrier and then try’s to pull him up. The undertaker notices this and begins to lay punches into the dreams head who then drops to the floor. The undertaker then proceeds to stop into the stomach off the dream which takes all the wind out off the dream.

MVP: Oh that’s not good that’s not the position you want to be in when the undertaker is about.

Beth Phoenix:The Undertaker is showing right now why this is his yard. Ladies and Gentleman we will be back after this quick break.

Quick break occurs advertising’s all things Christmas.

Wade Barrett: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back after that short break and the damage did not stop during the break.

A video is shown of during the break where the undertaker had rammed the dream into the steel steps. The video then cuts back to the ring as the undertaker has the dream up against the bottom right turnbuckle corner as he lays heavy punches into the head and gut off the dream.

MVP: The undertaker keeping the dream grounded here taking away dreams possibly only advantage.

Wade Barrett: I thought you said the dream was the better man?

MVP: Maybe I got a head of myself

The undertaker then pulls the dream from the corner and hits a scoop slam to the middle ring and then runs of the rope and hits a leg drop to the dream. He goes for a quick cover but the dream kicks out at two. The undertaker then picks the dream up and throws him to the outside. The undertaker follows him out as the camera shows the dream face who is grimacing in pain. The undertaker then launches the dream into the corner barrier again. He then runs at the dream who moves at the last minute and the undertaker goes flying through the barrier.

Wade Barrett: OMG what impact. The undertaker has went straight through the barrier. The dream must have moved in the last millisecond to avoid that. And look the dream is crawling towards The Undertaker.

The dream begins the crawl to the undertaker who is laid out on the floor. He drapes his hand over the deadman for the cover. The ref gets down for the count but the deadman kicks out at 2 which receives a huge cheer from the crowd.

Beth Phoenix:
I wasn’t sure if the deadman would kick out off that, that was some collision through the barricade and by the looks off the dreams face he can’t believe it either.

The dream then pulls himself up and then manages to get the strength to pull the undertaker up and send the undertaker into the ring post. The dream then begins to stomp away at the undertaker who is lying helpless on the ringside floor. The dream has a cocky look on his face now with a big grin. He then picks the undertaker up drags him over to the announce table and smashes his head of the table. The undertaker is then draped resting against the front of the table as the dream starts laying punches into the undertakers head.

MVP: There you go Dream keep on him. See I told you, the dream is no slouch he’s all over taker here.

The undertaker is now lying against the table and the dream seems to get a grin on his face as he turns round to the ring apron and pulls a steel chair from under the ring.

Beth Phoenix: Oh this doesn’t look good

Wade Barrett: The dream is lining undertaker up here this won’t be pretty if he connects.

The dream swings the chair at undertaker but he moves out the way and the chair bounces off the table and hits the dream in the face who is now stunned and turns round into the vice like grip of the undertaker who lifts him up and chokeslams him through the announce table.

Wade Barrett: Chokeslam ! The undertaker has just sent the dream straight to hell. Look at the height he got on that chokeslam. He put him through our table with some force it could be over right here.

Crowd is cheering with delight as the undertaker puts him through the table as the arena screens shows replays off the dream going through the table.

The undertaker crawls over and covers the dream.

Wade Barrett: 1 ! 2 ! 3 no kick out I can’t believe the dream kicked out off that. There is still life left in him after all !

MVP: Come on dream I know you can do it.

The undertaker proceeds to pick the dream up and then throw him against the ring apron. He then starts laying punches into the head of the dream. Undertaker then placed the dream onto the edge of the ring apron lying down. He then climbs onto the ring apron and then goes for his signature apron leg drop.

Beth Phoenix:: That’s not the position the dream wants to be in right now. If the undertaker hits his signature leg drop it could be dream over.

The undertaker goes for the leg drop but the dream moves at the last second causing the undertaker to land on the ring apron and onto the floor. The dream then pulls himself together and grabs the steel chair. He then viciously attacks the undertaker over and over again with the steel chair.

Wade Barrett: Just listen to those chair shots echo throughout the arena. The dream is putting every ounce of strength he has into those chair shots wearing the undertaker down. I’ve never seen this side of the dream before.

MVP: He’s doing what he has to Wade. Taking advantage of any situation he can.

The camera then cuts to the dream who seems to have a sparkle in his eye. He then looks up at the top turnbuckle then the chair and then the undertaker. He then places the steel chair over the undertakers face and quickly goes to climb the top rope.

MVP: I think we may be seeing the end here folks if the dream is about to go for what I think he is.

The dream sets himself up poses and launches himself off the top rope.

Wade Barrett: PURPLE RAIN MAKER ! That’s it. What force from the elbow drop to the chair covering the undertakers face. Here we go.

No! The undertaker has kicked out I don’t believe it and neither can this crowd.

The dream is throwing a fit on the floor as he can’t believe it. The camera zooms in on the undertakers face and it’s cut open. The crowd start chanting for the undertaker willing him on.

MVP: Come on dream don’t stop now you’ve got him wounded he’s bleeding like a stuffed pig keep on him.

Beth Phoenix: The dream is throwing to much of a tantrum to do that if he’s not careful it’ll back fire.

The dream then realises time is off the essence as he picks the undertaker up and throws him into the ring. He then picks the steel chair up he just used which is now covered in blood and bring it into the ring with him.

Wade Barrett: The dream can only have bad intentions here folks.

The dream is now in the middle of the ring with the undertaker standing over him shouting this is my yard now and then cockily shouts time to rest in peace. All off a sudden the crowd erupts. The undertaker has grabbed the dream by the throat who is now moving frantically and begins to pull himself up.

Beth Phoenix: The dream has took to long there he’s been caught and now has nowhere to go !

The Undertaker goes to lift the dream for a chokeslam but the dream kicks him in the gut. He then places the steel chair below both of them men and proceeds to hook the undertaker for a ddt. The undertaker gets out of it and sends the dream into the ropes.  The dream then try’s a cross body but the undertaker catches him spins him round and .....

Wade Barrett: TOMBSTONE PILE DRIVER TO THE CHAIR ! That’s got to be it.

The ref starts the count as the crowd chants along.

Wade Barrett: Dream over ! The undertaker has won it. What a tombstone to the chair. I think we heard his skull crack on impact it was that loud. The undertaker has turned the dreams night into a nightmare here folks. He has once again proved that this is his yard.

The crowd cheer as the undertaker gets up to celebrate. All off a sudden the music changes and out comes the druids and they seem to be pushing something.

MVP: OMG get the dream out of there someone help that’s a casket!

Beth Phoenix: Well the dream has danced with the fires off hell and will now pay the price for his mistake and disrespect.

The casket is now placed alongside the ring. The druids then open the door. The undertaker then picks up the dream walks over and drops him in the casket as the Druid’s slam the door shut. The undertaker then proceeds to make his signature gesture as he gets down on one knee lifts his arm in the air and rolls his eyes back.

Wade Barrett: I think that’s a warning to any future combatants right there. Be careful on how you acts and if you show disrespect beware of the consequences. That might be the last time we see the dream here in XWL folks and if he returns I think we may find a different attitude coming out of him.

The camera then show the undertaker one last time surveying his yard and then cuts to the break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 3:09 pm

As Homecoming continues on, we cut to a camera fixated entirely on the words "GLORIOUS" written in gold lettering, appropriate given the fact that the man behind that phrase is currently wearing gold around his waist as our World Heavyweight Champion.
[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] IgJflss

The camera pans out slowly revealing that these words are adorned on the back of a red robe as it's held up into the air admired by a focused Robert Roode as he likely prepares himself mentally for what lies ahead this evening.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] SV8FBhW

His run before everything shutdown was indeed "GLORIOUS" but with so much time away everyone even if they've been training every day is returning with some rust...even him whether he'd ever admit to it or not. When you go from wrestling every week against high caliber opponents to just sitting at home or grinding it out in the gym? That's a factor that's going to come into play tonight. Is he still as good as he was when he last stood in an arena? Are his two challengers? Let's not forget within the span of a year he had only lost to ONE Superstar. And he collected on that debt on the grandest stage of them all when he took The World Heavyweight Championship from Keith Lee. The very man that took his undefeated status but most of all, took that coveted prize away from The Enterprise when he beat Daniel Bryan months prior. He avenged his loss and in turn, proved Keith Lee wasn't so "limitless" after all. But with one man's limitations exposed, he has to wonder...when will his be? Putting away man after man at the top of their game is impressive, especially when it spans for as long as it has. But everything comes to an end, and as he looks intensely at the words on his robe...he no doubt is wondering if that moment is tonight. Can he still be GLORIOUS...will he be VICTORIOUS? Lost in thought he could stand here for hours...but as the camera pans out further we see Renee Young walking up and she quickly breaks his trance-like state.  

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] DrpfQ3H

[[Renee Young]]
Excuse me, Bobby? If I borrow a few minutes of your time?

His robe lowers to his hand as he lets out a slight exhale as he gives a simple nod.

[[Renee Young]]
First of all, it's great to see you after all this time, how have the past 4 months been for you? Naturally time off in this business isn't exactly a common thing so what was it like not punching someone in the face, at least professionally...for all this time?

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] TH4uXkR

[[[Robert Roode]]]
You know, Renee...it's been both good and bad, good because as a father I've been able to BE there, to spend endless amount of time with my family and I think for everyone that was the benefit of everything stopping. The bad however, was finding myself without a purpose...see, I've been doing this for a very long time, and while it was more of a tongue and cheek remark, I'll be honest not punching someone in the face EVEN ONCE for the past 4 months was certainly an adjustment and not one I enjoyed one bit. Not to mention that after two decades grinding it out and putting in the work to reach the mountain top in this business...I finally lay claim to that golden beauty over there...

Roode's words lead the camera to pan out slightly showing The World Heavyweight Championship resting on a crate beside him, the title he took from Keith Lee in the most shocking moment of Final Stand earlier this year when he shot his shot and finally beat the only man to defeat him in the last year, and in a match that wasn't originally scheduled at that.  

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Then the day of my first title defense, after overcoming the nerves and anticipation...we pressed the pause button and I'm left anxiously awaiting the moment I prepared for since the day I first stepped foot into a ring. For 18 weeks I've sat at home worried about losing "it." The ability to carry on with my GLORIOUS....run. But it's time to go back to work, to prove I haven't lost IT, that IT is still very much what I have, and that NO ONE is going to take THAT...from me, period.

[[Renee Young]]
Before we can talk about tonight I do have to give you mad props for that moment you speak of, when everything clicked and you did take on this new attitude in this business. For a lot of people they'll blame the fans or talk about being a "new" person. But while you certainly did run your mouth every single week...you backed it up literally every single week. You found this opportunity to rebrand yourself, to go from this "novelty" act as you said to a serious competitor thanks to Daniel Bryan and The Enterprise and you absolutely made the most of it. Even after your undefeated streak ended, a moment where many Superstars have fallen off and quickly exited...you picked yourself back up and continued to beat EVERYONE ELSE after the fact ultimately leading to your victory over the only man to beat you and becoming World Heavyweight Champion at his expense. What do you attribute to your damn near impeccable run?

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] LzJwMwp

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I think, no...I know a big factor in that was seeing all of this coming to an end. With Beer Money squeezed dry of it's usefulness, I was just sitting at home trying to figure out how to move forward...especially this late into my career. Daniel Bryan saved me, I was given my walking papers and he stepped in and said Bobby, no one was wronged more than you by this business...so let's show them what they've been missing. And it wasn't a guarantee, it wasn't being handed to me...it was an opportunity which ultimately is all I ever wanted, all I ever needed. I was hungrier than every upstart back here, and that's why one by one I put their asses down and dug my heel into their ribs as I walked over taking whatever "potential" they had with me instead. The Enterprise revived my career, and I will forever be grateful to Daniel and Jon for what we've built along the way with each other. We look out for each other because we know all too well what it's like to not have anyone in our corner. But to cap the sappy crap short, we also know we're the three best competitors in this company, and it was about time we collected on what WE were owed...and as you can see, Renee?

The Enterprise's "GLORIOUS" Champion picks up his prized World Heavyweight Championship and brings it up into frame as he ensures it and Renee get a nice look at it.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
The moral of this story is The Enterprise bet on Roode...and it paid off.

[[Renee Young]]
It certainly did, but my question to you tonight...is will it continue to pay off? Tonight is incredibly important to XWL, the fans, of course, The Superstars but perhaps most of all, you. As World Heavyweight Champion everything literally hangs in the balance this evening, as you find yourself in the middle of quite the bitter rivalry at that. How have you taken the last 4 months to prepare for a match that really could go either way given the very combustible elements involved?

The World Champion sets his title back down as he mulls over Renee's question for a few moments before addressing it.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Wyfvk7I

[[[Robert Roode]]]
At the end of the day it comes down to loyalty when Mox got punted and carted away at Final Stand thanks to The "Apex Predator" I didn't let my newfound success steer my attention elsewhere. I made it my mission to cut the head off the snake that put my pal on the shelf. Much like Keith Lee, who found out the consequences for getting on the bad side of The Enterprise and ultimately lost his title, a title he stole from Daniel to begin with...and then had his "limitless" shtick exposed by yours truly...Randy Orton voluntarily stepped up to the plate to be our latest example to the entire company. WE...are at the top, and if you try to push one of us off that mountain, or temporarily "succeed" in doing so? Another one of us will kick you right off that cliff and send you to your demise for making such a foolish investment of your time and effort. Randy tried to make an example out of Mox, to generate a buzz...but all he's done is make himself enemy number one of The Enterprise...and tonight his career is what LITERALLY hangs in the balance tonight...and I don't like his odds, do you?

[[Renee Young]]
You mentioned something about loyalty, so do you think because you came to bat for Mox that he's expected to in so many words hold the ladder for you while you climb tonight?

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 40MEnu7

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I mean you said it, not me....but I don't really think we need to worry too much about that considering how Jon addressed things a little bit ago. His focus is on, well...finding out how far his boot can go up Randy's ass...and you can't really climb a ladder, at least not very well while trying to achieve that so I think it's a safe bet that our goals are aligned, as per usual and by the end of things Randy Orton's head will sit on a pike made of a mangled ladder...and The World Heavyweight Championship will still be where it belongs...with The Enterprise, and proudly sitting on my shoulder.

[[Renee Young]]
While yes tonight, in theory, is two on one, is there not part of you that's a little bit worried at the idea that Randy's had four months to prepare for how to deal with his handicapped state and maybe shift the odds not so far out of his favor? After all, he's held that title you hold many times, and in fact is the first Superstar to ever call themselves XWL World Heavyweight Champion...so I'm not so sure I'd be confident if I were either you or Mox to be honest.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 6iIt6I5

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Hey, part of you is right, Randy is a veteran that has been in this position far more times than either of us...and he's crafty, that's why he's got all these snake terms, right? He's able to strike out of nowhere, he's got venom in his veins, and he's the most cold-hearted bastard to ever step into those ropes. I'm not discounting how talented the man is, in fact, if he were in there tonight with two men other than us? All my money would be on him every single time. The problem you see is he's not in there with anyone else...he's in there with the most violence crazed man and the most calculating man...a combination that proves deadlier than his "three little letters." Dare I say...it's a combination so deadly that it can only be described in one word...

He raises his other hand up showing off his robe once more, as his second hand then takes hold of it as well showing off the "GLORIOUS" branding on the back with a smirk on his face. Clearly The Enterprise's Robert Roode & Jon Moxley are on the same page heading into their Triple Threat Match with Randy Orton. Both have their plans, and both ultimately or at least seemingly end with Orton as their latest casualty to their success, and with Roode retaining his title in the process. Moxley is out for revenge, while Roode is out to collect on the debt Randy incurred with The Enterprise and of course collect his World Heavyweight Championship once he climbs the ladder after they've done their worst to The Apex Predator. Randy finds himself as the "prey" in their mind tonight...but knowing Randy, he's always got something up his sleeve and we wonder if their one-track mind might very well be their undoing in the Triple Threat Ladder Match coming up later tonight. Will this night truly be "GLORIOUS" for The Enterprise or will it be "DISASTROUS? We're left to wonder that very question as the cameras fade out and we head to a video package promoting The Intercontinental Champion PAC who will be in action tonight. "

Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Cameras cut backstage, as the words “Promised Prince” in black and red with a Golden crown on top of the P’s on a white door appear, alongside is Charley Caruso with an XWL Homecoming edition microphone.  She knocks on the door 3 times as the door opens to Brian Pillman Jr, whom is in a rather energized mood shaking his head in excitement.  Charley Caruso begins to speak.

Charley Caruso
Here we are tonight, The XWL Homecoming, A night we have all been waiting for.  Surely, this show wouldn’t be the same without you, Brian Pillman Jr.

Brian Pillman Jr.
That’s right Charley, tonight wouldn’t be the same without me competing.  I mean XWL has some fakes and some phonies here tonight too.  But the real king is back baby!  THE PROMISED PRINCE OF XWL!  Ready for all the obstacles.

Charley Caruso
Fakes and phonies, are you speaking on your opponents tonight?

Brian Pillman Jr.
Come on Charley, you have guys claiming to be the “Messiah” and  having him bow down to the “PRINCE” of XWL.  Dude must be confused because The Promised Prince of XWL is right here. Competing in a 4 way match against former world champions.

Charley Caruso
Yes some top tier competition for you tonight.  What are the plans for tonight and the near future.

Pillman Jr. smiles and raises his one index finger up and goes back into the locker room and pulls out a black and red box that is covered in jewels, specifically rubies, what is inside is a mystery though as Brian Pillman Jr. explains what this is.

Brian Pillman Jr.
THIS!

Charley Caruso fascinated by the box as her eyebrows are raised by the sparkle that comes off the jewels of the box.

Brian Pillman Jr.
THIS CHARLEY!  THIS IS WHAT WILL SHOOT BRIAN PILLMAN JR. . . into SUPERSTARDOM!

Brian Pillman Jr. squints his eyes and smiles like Spongebob when Spongebob finds out Squidward likes Krabby Patties.

Brian Pillman Jr.
You wanna know what’s inside, don’t cha?  You wanna open it?

Pillman Jr. holds the jeweled box closer to Charley as she reaches for the box.  Pillman Jr. then quickly pulls away the box not allowing her to open it. With a crazed look on his face as if Charley did something wrong.

Brian Pillman Jr.
Have you gone crazy Charley?!?!  My precious jeweled box is not ready to be opened just yet.  Not just yet. . .

Charley Caruso
When will we see what’s inside your special box?

Brian Pillman Jr.
The anticipation is just unreal I know.

Charley Caruso
What can we anticipate for the 4 way match that could put you in contention for the Intercontinental Championship.

Brian Pillman Jr.
You can expect, anticipate only the best from THE PROMISED PRINCE of XWL.

Charley Caruso
I wish you luck in your match tonight Brian.

Brian Pillman Jr.
I don’t need luck tonight, Charley, because  Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.  And tonight is the HOMECOMING for THE PROMISED PRINCE of XWL.  I’M HOME BABY!

Cameras zoom in on the jewels box in Pillman Jr’s hands as XWL HOMECOMING goes to a break.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 8:23 pm

We're really glad that you're our friend, is this is a friendship that will never ever end!

That melody greets the listeners of the audience as XWL Homecoming presents a super special episode of The Firefly Funhouse! The title card fades away and we're left with a Bray Wyatt happily entering the house! Bray Wyatt is dawned in his usually get up except with a mask on. As he notices the camera he lights up and scrambles towards it

[Bray Wyatt]
Yooooooooooooooooowie WOWWWWWIE! It feels good to say that after so long. And of course, it's good to see you, the XWL universe after so many months. I can't even express just how much I've missed you!

*Cue the sad 'Awwwwww's' from the studio audience

[Bray Wyatt]
2020 has been a very not great year. And if not for the strong friendships I have made on the Firefly Funhouse, I'm not sure I could have made it through it. With my friends like, Abby the Witch, Husky the Pig, Mercy the Buzzard, and Rambling Rabbit!

At every name the corresponding friend pops up into the picture dawned with a social distancing mask. Mercy's mask doesn't quite fit well but we give an A for effort here. Bray happily stares at his friend until one of his eyebrows raises. The camera pans slightly to the right passing by the clock on the wall where the little hand is resting firmly on 7, while the big hand is just ever so slightly past the 3. But the clock isn't what has raised Bray's concerns...no, it's what is standing nearby it, as we find Rambling Rabbit standing there with no mask. Bray approaches him and RR waves frantically at him

[Rambling Rabbit]
Heya dude! So freaking excited to be back on XWL!

Bray laughs lightly at RR's enthusiasm before clearing his throat in an exaggerated way

[Bray Wyatt]
And we're excited to see you too! However, I'm less excited to see you not maintaining safety! Where is your mask?

Rambling Rabbit lets out a long groan. Like a teenager being reprimanded by his parent crosses his arms and turns his head to the side

[Rambling Rabbit]
I don't need that mask! I'm healthy! Even if I got the...Corona thingy I'd be safe. The mask is very uncomfortable too!

Bray shakes his head at the defiant Rabbit and shakes his head while dramatically saying "Oh Rabbit" and staring into the camera. He gets down on one knee and puts his huge hand on Rabbit's shoulder

[Bray Wyatt]
There are two important messages on today's show. These messages ring clear for the rest of the world in 2020 too. Those two important messages are Friendship and Sacrifice. You see Rabbit, everyone this year has had to make a sacrifice. Wearing mask everywhere isn't something we do just to keep ourselves safe, but to keep others that maybe can't fight off the corona. By wearing a mask, you aren't just possibly saving your life, but another life too! After all, you don't want to be called a maskhole right?

Rabbling Rabbit seems to contemplate these words before looking back at Bray and slowly shaking his head. Bray nods his head and stands up

[Bray Wyatt]
Then you know what you need to do right?

Before Rabbit can talk Bray's foot connects with his body and he flies off screen where you hear the sound of his body breaking what sounds like a window or something made of glass. Bray waves while laughing as if someone has told him a very humorous joke before turning back to the camera

[Bray Wyatt]
He will be back as soon as he gets a mask. Now, I told you that friendship would be the other theme of today's episode and I meant it! Ya see kids, friendship is a wonderful thing. Everyone needs a friend in this lonely, lonely world. But friendship is not always easy as you can see. Sometimes your friends are wrong, going down the wrong paths, and you have to do your job as their friend to right them like I did with Rambling Rabbit! Even when your friends are at their lowest...

Bray goes oddly quiet and his eyes lose some warmth but he snaps back to reality and stares in the camera

[Bray Wyatt]
I'm sorry I just, I have some friends who are going through a tough time. Life has been hard for them. But, like a good friend I'm gonna help them! I'm gonna help them know that I am looking out for them. And you know what makes me feel better when I'm sad? Singing!

Bray ducks outta view for about ten seconds. When he reappears he has a guitar

[Bray Wyatt]
...What? You think I didn't learn anything new in all these months?

Without waiting Bray starts to play a familiar melody on the guitar. The puppets sway slightly to his guitar playing. And that's when Bray starts to sing softly

[Bray Wyatt]
Where is the moment you need the most?
You once were a star now you're just a host
You lost all your drive
And the magic was lost

The camera suddenly cuts to Abby the Witch

[Abby the Witch]
We've watched all of your soul just fade to grey
You once were a hunter now you're just prey
And we just think you need some love...

The camera cuts to Husky the Pig who tries to balance singing and stuff his face full of chocolate

[Husky the Pig]
You *Munch Munch* hit a new low
*Munch* You're now known only for your silly show

Mercy the Buzzard suddenly knocks him off the screen

[Mercy the Buzzard]
And the fireflies light the way to gooooooooooooo....

Suddenly the happy mood of the song begins to slow down. The lights begin to dim. Flashes on the screen cut really quickly showing the two gloves of Bray that say Healand Hurt

[Bray Wyatt]
Cause you've had a bad day
You know who you are
Try to move forward but you never get far

You say you don't care
We know that's a lie
You try to deflect but you're rotting inside

You've had a bad day
That's easily found
Everyone watched you have a meltdown

You've had a bad day...

The music stops. And when the lights appear back on we see the other surrounding puppets around Rambling Rabbit, with a mask tapped over his mouth. He thrashes around and muffles loudly which sounds combative like he's saying he can't breathe with the mask taped so tightly around his face. But the focus is on Bray. And his unflinching eyes. He dead stares at the camera

[Bray Wyatt]
You've had a bad day...
You want it to end...
Well, then the only thing you gotta do is...

LET ME IN

And just like that Bray smiles brightly at the camera before waving and saying his goodbyes. Bringing the season premiere of the Firefly Funhouse to a close

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 1:56 pm

A transition is made into the next segment, where we see a shot of what appears to be backstage footage of one of XWL's former Women's Champions, Liv Morgan. Liv appears to be in the midst of a photo shoot as we begin to hear her voice narrating the reel.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Ngst1hn

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] XkcBrqk
Three years ago, my journey in XWL began. With wide eyes, big dreams, and a bright future ahead of me, I set off on what would quickly become the most unforgettable ride of my life... Over the last three years, I have evolved and taken many forms. Some of these evolutions were made by choice, while others- not so much.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] DbpB3nA

More backstage clips of Liv that seem to have been taken over the last year begin to play in succession of one another while she continues her monologue.

You've seen me take on the role of a happy-go-lucky upstart, a gullible sidekick, a crazy and obsessive girlfriend, a scorned ex lover, and most recently, karma herself... All of these waves were pivotal moments of growth not only in my career, but in my life. But no matter what headspace I found myself in, I always gave this company my all. I gave them my body, I gave them my mind, and I gave them my soul.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Jra4Cda

Clips of Morgan deep in thought, posing for photo shoots, and partaking in pre-match rituals continue to play, giving us a deeper insight into the real life of an XWL superstar, behind the curtain.

What originally started out as a fair trade in the eyes of a naïve rookie, has now been revealed to me to be nothing more than a veiled screw job. The media, this business, and its fans? They take, and take, and take, and continue to take until there's nothing left of you. And what happens next? You're an afterthought... Well, not me. I refuse to be taken for granted, and I think it's time that I start taking back.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] M7U4PsB

Liv's voice picks up that signature snarl at the tail end of her sentences that we've come to expect over the years. Regardless of her stability, one thing that is always constant with XWL's formerly known "brat" is her determination, conviction, and ferocity. All traits that have managed to secure her name in the history books on multiple occasions.

Before you write this off as another empty threat, or another way that Liv's gone off the rails, keep this in mind:... I'm not coming back to win Championships, I'm not coming back to put on a good show for you and your family. I'm coming back to wreak absolute havoc on the establishment that I gave my all to, and that chewed me up and spit me back out again.

The final clip shows Liv emerging from the curtain, walking out onto the stage with hell in her eyes.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] J7FRQDG

So what's different about this Liv?... This Liv knows exactly what she wants, and has all the will in the world to get it. Unfortunately, what I want is nothing you can easily return to me, because I'm not playing this game of yours to win. I'm simply playing to get... Even.

Morgan has been on a war path for vengeance ever since having the course of her life changed at the hands of the business she gave her all to. Alongside Sasha Banks, she first came for Natalya. Then, the Boss herself, and now? She seems to have set her sights on the XWL Universe. Will her newest target bring her the peace and absolution that she longs for?
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2020 5:54 pm

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Homeco14

As Homecoming continues on, we are brought backstage into the locker room, where we see the newly formed team of Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe, who are in action tonight against the Mysterios, in the middle of a conversation. Before we can pick up what it is that they’re talking about however, Charly Caruso makes her way into the frame.

Charley Caruso
Excuse me gentlemen, can I have a second of your time?

Owens and Joe look at each other, both looking somewhat offended to have their conversation interrupted. Owens is about to say something, but Joe cuts him off before he can.

[Samoa Joe]
I’ll handle this.

Joe slowly stands up face Charly, as Owens leans back on the bench, seeming content for now to let him handle the interview that’s about to happen.

[Samoa Joe]
Now Charly, what was so important to ask us that you had to barge into the locker room and interrupt our private conversation?

Charley Caruso
Well, the main question I wanted to ask is what exactly led to the formation of this team here? I mean, before XWL left off we hadn’t seen you in a while Joe, and Kevin here was feuding with Tomasso Ciampa. What happened in the last few months to lead to this alliance?

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Homeco15

[Samoa Joe]
Well Charly, in terms so simple even the XWL Universe could understand them, two destructive forces realized they would be even more destructive when brought together. You see, for far too long, the two of us have been overlooked by XWL, no matter how much carnage we bring out there to the ring. Apparently, it still hasn’t been enough. Well, not any more. This is officially a warning for every superstar in the XWL locker room, for every fan in the XWL “Thunderdome”, and for everyone in the administration.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Homeco16

[Samoa Joe]
The two of us are here on a mission. We’re not just here to win. We’re not just here to get titles. But trust me, those will certainly be part of our path. No, we’re here to DOMINATE. To decimate our opponents, tear them from limb to limb until there’s nothing left of them but a husk of their former selves. We’re here to make everyone else in this company BEG for their mercy. To EVERYONE who’s watching this right now, consider this your warning.

As Joe clearly is getting more and more heated up, Kevin Owens rises to his feet and places his hand on his shoulder, almost to say, “It’s alright buddy.” Joe looks over at Kevin, who nods, before beginning to speak himself.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Homeco17

[Kevin Owens]
Yes, as Joe was saying, the two of us are sick and tired of being overlooked in this company. I was coming out here, busting my ass, week after week, and what did I get? Title shots? Opportunities? Promotion?

[Kevin Owens]
No, I got Tomasso Ciampa breathing down my neck while I got left off of the biggest show of the year. I got ignored, stomped on, and cast away at every possible turn. And I sat there wondering, what am I doing wrong? What could I POSSIBLY be doing that isn’t up to XWL’s standards. I mean, every week I would come out here and dominate in that ring, and shouldn’t that be enough?

[Kevin Owens]
Finally the only conclusion I came to is that somehow, it must not be enough. I must not be making as big of an impact I can be, I’m not fucking up this company as much as I should.

[Kevin Owens]
So I gave a call to my friend Joe here, and we decided that the two of us are going to come together and show this company what we can really do, if that’s what the people think they want. But pretty soon, I think they’re going to realize that’s never really what they wanted.

Charley Caruso
Well, now that we know why you became a team, we look toward your future as a team. Tonight in your first tag team matchup, as well as the first tag team match since XWL’s return, you face Rey Mysterio and your son Dominick. What are your thoughts going into that match?

Owens and Joe look over at each other and smirk, as if they think it’s funny that anyone would ask them that question. Charly looks confused at their amusement, but Owens is sure to quickly try and dispel that confusion.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Homeco18

[Kevin Owens]
Rey Mysterio. Yeah. Legend. That’s the word we’re supposed to use right. Legend. I can’t lie, I watched Rey Mysterio all the time when I was a kid. He was a real inspiration to little Kevin Owens.

[Kevin Owens]
But that was how long ago? How many decades? The fact of the matter is, Rey Mysterio just doesn’t have what it takes to hang in this business anymore. And I hate to say that, I really do. But the fact of the matter is that a washed up performer is stepping into the ring tonight against XWL’s new biggest threat, and I can’t ensure his safety. Or his son.

At the mention of Dominik Mysterio, Joe motions for Charly to point the microphone at him, and both Kevin and Charly oblige.

[Samoa Joe]
Kevin, I think you’re being a little too nice to your childhood hero here. The fact of the matter is, tonight an old man and a little kid walk into the ring against a well-oiled killing machine, and I don’t think anyone is ready for what’s going to happen in that ring tonight. This interview is over.

With that, Joe quickly storms out of the room, leaving Kevin and a shocked Charly. Just as she looks like she’s about to say something however, Kevin quickly shrugs his shoulders and nods his head, indicating he agrees with Joe’s statement. He leaves the room as well, leaving Charly Caruso standing in the locker room, looking slightly terrified of the two men who were just standing in front of her. The last thing we see as Homecoming transitions into the next segment is Charly opening her mouth to say something, but quickly closing it, as the words evidently don’t come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2020 7:58 am

Kayla Braxton
"Ladies and Gentlemen, Tonight is a very special night in XWL History. I get to interview one of my childhood favorites. I am super excited. So without further ado, please welcome Rey Mysterio!"

Rey walks into the camera view, the fans erupt, he stands there basking in the cheers. Kayla brings the microphone up her lips and the interview commenses.

Kayla Braxton
" I'm so excited to see you here in the XWL Mr. Mysterio. Could you please let the people know what you are doing here?"

Kayla moves the mic towards Rey.

Rey Mysterio
" Please Kayla, call me Rey. And what I am doing here Kayla is really quite simple. You see, I have traveled all over the globe working for every promotion and winning championships wherever I went. I thought I had done it all, and after sitting at home for awhile I realized there was still one place I had yet to conquer. So I placed a call to my good friend Edge. After a nice long conversation, He offered me the opportunity to come to the XWL on one condition. If I agreed to be a part of the tag team division, I could scratch XWL off of my bucket list. I gave it some thought and decided that I wanted to compete so I agreed. Before I knew it, I was on a plane in Los Angeles on my way to Philadelphia to be a part of this historic HOMECOMING! Well being its a historic night for the XWL, I figured I would bring a little historical moment also. Not just from me being here but for whom I brought with me."

Kayla Braxton
" Ooh, A surprise? I love surprises! Who is it? Chavo Guererro? Psychosis? Suuuuuper Craaaaaaazy?"

Rey looks at her puzzled for a second and then pulls the microphone back towards him.

Rey Mysterio
"No Kayla, It isn't any of those guys. You see all across the wrestling world I have left a legacy! From historical matches to historical title wins. And I want my legacy to live on! So with that being said. I had a choice on whom to pick to be my partner. Whom I would chase the XWL Tag Team Championship Titles with. And the more I thought about it, the more it became apparent to me on who i should choose. So to XWL and the rest of the world I would like to introduce you to my tag team partner, he makes his XWL Debut and his first ever in ring debut tonight, MY SON, Dominik Mysterio!"

Dominik walks into the camera view and is met with a hug from his father while Kayla is standing there in shock and awe. Dominik walks a step closer to Kayla and pulls the microphone closer to him.

Dominik Mysterio
" My family has been known in the wrestling business for many years for carrying on the lucha libre tradition. From my great uncle Rey Mysterio Sr. to my father Rey Mysterio Jr., My family has a thick luchador heritage! It is with great honor that I get to carry on that tradition alongside my father. So to the XWL Tag Team Division take notice! Because The Mysterios are here and we are coming for gold!"

Kayla Braxton
"Well there you have it folks, Groundbreaking news here in the XWL."

Rey and Dominik make their way to the curtain and their music hits

Rey walks out alongside his son and points to the crowd and they erupt into a sea of cheers. Dominik and Rey walk down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans. They arrive at the steps and walk up them. They stand side by side on the apron. Dominik looks at his father and winks and they both flip over the ropes and land on their feet. They walk over to opposite corners climb to the middle rope and raise their arms and the crowd lets out an enormous cheer. They climb back down and embrace each other again as they wait for their opponents to make their way to the ring.

The theme of Kevin Owens signals the arrival of said opponents, as him and Samoa Joe walk out into the ramp, ready for their first match back in XWL. You can tell just by the look on their faces that they’re certainly not here to play to any of the fan faces lighting up the arena. That may as well be for the best however, as it doesn’t seem like the fans are too pleased with them following their backstage interview earlier in the night.

Beth Phoenix
Well, judging by the look on their faces, it certainly seems like Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe are ready for a fight here tonight.

MVP
Indeed they are Beth. Look at these two men, these two killers. They’re not here to showboat or pander to anyone, they’re here in XWL to kick asses and prove that they are the new dominant force in the tag team division.

[Wade Barrett]
They can be as dominant as possible, but the fact of the matter is that if you listen to what they were saying earlier it was nothing but pure arrogance. Anyone in this business who thinks they’re unstoppable is bound to find out sooner or later that they’re certainly wrong.

As both men continue to make their way down to the ring, the tension in the air between these two teams is palpable. After listening to what Owens and Joe said earlier, how could it not be? As the Mysterios look out at the men who were threatening them earlier, Samoa Joe takes the opportunity to point his finger directly at Dominik and mouth “You’re not ready for this.” Both Owens and Joe chuckles at this as they make their way up the ring steps. Joe makes his way into the ring first, almost leaping in between the ropes in order to get closer to the action. Owens hangs back for a moment, surveying the ring in front of him, watching every step of the legend and his son, before finally slowly making his way into the ring and backing into the corner, with a cold and calculated look across his face. Finally, the referee steps into the middle of the ring and rings the bell before quickly stepping out of the way.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 2:50 am

XWL rolls onward as a figure donned in a Misfits hoodie is shown with their back toward the camera. The figure slowly paces left and right before tipping the hood of the hoodie off their head, unveiling a short green pixie cut, the unknown figure turning to reveal themselves as Ruby Riott.

[Ruby Riott]
Have you ever gone from having nothing to losing everything? A hard fall, a meteoric rise, and then a crash back down to Earth? I have...we have. We've both been at the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. From the top of the mountain to scraping the bottom of the freaking barrel. But the best part? All of that is over now. After years and years lf each of us being used and taken advantage of....not anymore.

The camera pans out ever so slowly, unveiling another hoodie-wearing figure with their back turned to the camera sat next to Ruby, Ruby's hand reaching over and placing on the other person's shoulder, tenderly squeezing it before focusing back on the camera.

[Ruby Riott]
See, for far too long we've been the world's punching bags, the doormat for people who shouldn't even be given the effort of spitting on them if they were on fire. People who won't give you the time of day unless they can squeeze all of your joy and happiness right out of you. Well now, we've run out of joy and happiness for people to squeeze out of us. We've run out of patience for being kind to people who will just wind up abandoning us or betraying us.

[Ruby Riott]
Now, as for my new pal and I? We weren't that much different. Both of us were used and thrown away like trash. It's almost poetic for this time of the year...we were both discarded and shipped to the Island of Misfit Toys. But then, instead of just accepting our fates? We banded together and we decided to do something about it. We were each alone, adrift on our own deserted islands. And then, we each jumped off those islands and swam until we found each other. Now? Instead of it being just Ruby Riott against the world, it's now us against the world.

[Ruby Riott]
We're no longer the laughing stocks. We're no longer lost or broken toys. We came together not just for our own benefits, but to benefit each other. You see, unlike some of our last friendships, we're not being latched onto by parasites and drained of everything we've got anymore. No, no, no...now we're going to drain this company and everyone in it of all of your joy, all of your happiness...and we're the ones who are going to be turning this company upside down until we get our revenge on everyone who's wronged us. And let me tell you...that is a very, very long list.

[Ruby Riott]
All of your heroes are going to be exposed as the toxic, bloodsucking parasites that they are. And then? We're going to drain and squeeze all those toxins out of them, and use it to poison this company for letting us be used and thrown out like trash on their watch. And tonight, our warpath starts by making an example out of Zelina Vega. If that little shrimp thinks she can come in and make a name for herself at my expense, then she is sadly mistaken. We're running right through her and leaving scorched earth in our wake with no mercy for the weak and no rest for the wicked.

[Ruby Riott]
Don't call it a warning...this is a war.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 7:52 pm

As Homecoming continues, we are brought backstage, where we see Renee Young standing next to a video screen, looking extremely excited for whatever it is she’s about to say next, so we can only assume it’s something important.

[Renee Young]
Ladies and gentlemen, if you remember, all the way back in July when XWL was meant to put on the Dead Man’s Hand Pay Per View, the women's championship match was set to have a challenger decided, of course, by the wheel. Now, what most of you probably don’t know, like Edge and Beth announced earlier, that wheelspin did take place, and tonight we will be granting the winner who has been waiting patiently their shot at the women's championship.

[Renee Young]
And now it is my honor to present to all you, the XWL Universe, that wheel spin and its results!

And with that, Renee quickly turns her finger toward the video screen to the left of her, which immediately lights up, just in time for the camera to switch to a direct feed of the video being played, revealing that the presence of the screen may have just been for theatrics. But this moment is one that certainly deserves theatrics, as one of the biggest questions of the last half a year is about to be settled. Who will challenge Sasha Banks in her first ever defense as champion? Looking at the video we see Beth Phoenix standing by the wheel, about to spin it. In front of her, we see five women all watching the wheel closely, waiting to see if the needle will land on their name. Shayna Bazsler. Asuka. Sarah Logan. Mia Yim. Bayley. The women who had all proven themselves to be most deserving of this opportunity and all certainly agreed with said assessment were now lying in wait, sure that their moment to shine would come within the next few minutes. If only they all knew what was to come. After a few seconds pass, Beth Phoenix raises her voice.

[Beth Phoenix]
Each of you is on this wheel because we have determined that you are the women most dedicated, most passionate, most worthy of this opportunity. Sasha Banks is a superstar who has been one of the top competitors in this division for years, so you all best believe that this title match, regardless of which one of you earns it, is not going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination. With that being said, are you all ready for me to spin this wheel?

There’s barely any time for her to even finish the sentence before the five women all yell “Yes” in unison almost as loud as they can. While this may be a sound that would shock some people standing close by, it appears to not faze Beth at all, who simply chuckles at the reaction. How couldn’t she expect this reaction? Anyone who wouldn’t be this ready for the challenge wouldn’t even be considered for it in the first place. She finally turns to face the wheel and gives it a mighty spin, as the needle goes flying through each of the five options over and over again. The camera is centered on the needle throughout all of this, as its spinning and rapid ticking noises are the only thing audible, as each woman waits in complete silence to see if this golden opportunity will be theirs. Finally, the needle begins to slow down, making each tick of the needle even more agonizing, as the sound slows and slows as everyone gets closer to finding out who the challenger will be. Finally, just when it seems like the sound is going to drive everyone insane out of anticipation, it lands on a name.

[Beth Phoenix]
Sarah Logan!

The outbursts from the other four women are immediate, and nobody can blame them. This was their chance, their moment at capturing the biggest title in the industry, and while they’re all sure they’ll get another chance like this someday thanks to their abilities, who knows when that will be.

Surprisingly, the only person in the room who remains quiet is Sarah Logan herself, who does not immediately break out in celebration or cheering, but instead continues to look at the wheel in silence. The look on her face has changed however. Instead of a look of waiting, a look of anticipation, it is instead a look of determination. A look that says that she is planning on walking down to that ring, beating Sasha Banks, and claiming the championship for herself. As the camera zooms in on Sarah’s stoic face amidst the loud chaos around her, we transition back to Renee Young by the video screen, who apparently was watching everything we just saw take place on said screen, so maybe it wasn’t all just theatrics after all.

[Renee Young]
What an amazing moment and opportunity for Sarah Logan, being declared the first challenger for Sasha Bank’s title reign.

[Renee Young]
Unfortunately, as we all know, that title match did not take place that night. In fact, it hasn’t taken place at any point in the last six months. But it will be taking place in the main event tonight. And speaking of the main event, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the woman who will be challenging for the XWL Women's Championship tonight, Sarah Logan.

Right on cue, Sarah walks into frame, immediately letting out an exhale of breath. The look of determination on her face is similar to the one we saw in the video just now, but the sense of excitement on her face is a much more apparent part of her emotions. She’s not exactly smiling from ear to ear, but it’s clear that the rush of knowing this moment that has kept her waiting for months is finally here is fueling her right now.

[Renee Young]
Now Sarah, there are so many things I could be asking you right now, but I’ll start with a simple one. How have you been during the last six months?

Sarah smirks at the question, as it’s one that might seem simple at first, but it’s clearly one that has a lot actually behind the answer. How has she been the last six months? Knowing that such an opportunity was waiting for her, but knowing when it would happen, or if it would actually ever? How does that weigh on someone’s life? What does it make them think about?

[Sarah Logan]
I’ll be honest Renee, things haven’t exactly been amazing. And I mean that in a lot of different ways. First of all, the obvious one, which is that things aren’t amazing anywhere. Being used to constant travel and interaction as an XWL superstar, it’s been a hard adjustment to make for sure, especially during those first couple weeks when all I was able to do was lounge around at home. Felt like I was wasting my time.

[Sarah Logan]
But being at home so much gave me a lot of time to think. Specifically about the women’s championship, which I’m sure is what you really wanted to know about with that question.

[Sarah Logan]
And in that way, it’s been agonizing. I can’t lie. Knowing that my moment was coming at some undetermined point in the future, just beyond any point that I could get myself ready for, it was awful. It really was. But it also gave me a goal that I had my eyes on the whole time.

[Sarah Logan]
You see, I’m hungrier than ever right now. Sarah Logan in that video, right after finding out she was getting the title match? She’s nothing. She has no idea what being hungry for something really means. Me right here, right now. I have waited for this moment for half a year, training, planning, strategizing. You know how many videos of Sasha Banks matches I’ve watched? How many times I ran myself through the same regiments over and over and over again before I felt sorer than I ever had before, only to keep going?

[Sarah Logan]
Looking back, calling myself the new Sarah Logan all the time back before all this feels like a job. This is the new Sarah Logan, right here.

[Renee Young]
Wow uh, clearly a lot of hard work and energy has gone into getting prepared for this match, but based on what’s at stake, I certainly can’t blame you. My second question is actually moving away from the topic of your match tonight a little bit, and it’s this. Before all this, you mentioned that you still considered yourself close friends with Ruby Riott. What’s the state of your relationship as of right now?

Sarah looks down at her feet and chuckles after hearing the question, clearly having a lot to say in response. Once she lifts her head up, she certainly doesn’t take long before answering.

[Sarah Logan]
You know Renee, I’m not going to be answering this one right now, I’m sorry. But I have more important things to worry about.

Renee nods her head slightly, acknowledging that she understands the main focus of what Sarah’s thoughts should be right now. However, she does keep the microphone placed in front of her mouth, still clearly awaiting some form of answer to the question. She’s a journalist after all, and she’s looking for the answers. In response, Sarah says and gives Renee a look that can only be described as “Are you serious right now?” Renee doesn’t flinch however, dedicating herself to getting some form of answer. Finally, Sarah looks down at her feet once again and sighs, leaving her head there for a few moments. What is she thinking about? What happened over the last few months? Once again, she eventually lifts her head up and gives an answer.

[Sarah Logan]
Fine, you’ll get your answer. It’s not going to be much though. The fact of the matter is this. Over the last six months, Ruby has texted me a total of two times. One was a thumbs up emoji after I told her the wheel landed on my name, and the other time was to ask to borrow money at one point.

[Sarah Logan]
XWL superstars are busy. It’s not like we’re just constantly texting. But the fact of the matter is that I had a championship match to worry about preparing for, and I thought about our relationship enough at least to try and start a conversation around once a week. But at a certain point, if people don’t care anymore, you just have to move on.

Seemingly satisfied with her answer, but perhaps now feeling a little guilty for being so insistent, Renee retracts the microphone and doesn’t say anything for a moment. It looks for a moment like she might say a few words to console Sarah, but that is stopped by her putting one hand in the “Stop” position before Renee can even start saying anything.

[Sarah Logan]
Just continue the interview.

[Renee Young]
Well, okay, if you insist. My third and final question is one that is the simplest on paper, but I’m sure will have the most meaningful answer behind it. And it’s the old classic. What does this match tonight mean to you? You’ve spoken a lot about the various things driving you as the “new” Sarah Logan, including your relationship we just touched on as well as your viking ancestors. Are either of those playing a part tonight?

Sarah takes some time to compose herself before giving an answer. Possibly still reeling from the last answer she gave, possibly because she needs time to come up with an answer. Possibly both.

[Sarah Logan]
If I said those two things weren’t playing a part I would be lying. They absolutely are.

[Sarah Logan]
One one hand, like I said many times before, I need to remove myself from Ruby Riott’s shadow. Become more than “the lackey lackey who helped her torment Alexa Bliss”. Show that Sarah Logan can stand on her own as an individual competitor and certainly not equal Ruby Riott, but exceed her by leaps and bounds more than anyone could ever imagine. And it may seem a little petty, but before you ask, yes, part of this is influenced by the events covered in the answer I just gave.

[Sarah Logan]
On the other hand. There’s my ancestors. The Forbergs. Proud viking warriors. Conquerors. Men and women who defeated any opponent who stood in their path and made a name for themselves in history. I’ve been through all of this I know, but it remains an influence on me regardless of how many times I go over it. It influences my fighting spirit, it influences my moveset, hell it influences the hairstyle I’m wearing right now.

[Sarah Logan]
But to say that those two things together are the whole of what’s driving me in this match tonight would also be a lie. And it would be a lie that’s been forced on me my whole life.

[Sarah Logan]
Ever since the day I was born I’ve been giving myself expectations based on the people around me and the people I’ve heard stories about. My family. My friends. XWL superstars I used to see on TV. Any possible role model someone could have, I certainly have had, and have tried to base myself off of. Even before we had to shut down, ask yourself, who was the “new” Sarah Logan? The viking chick? A sidekick trying to start a singles career?

[Sarah Logan]
This isn’t about stepping out of shadows, or placing my name in history, or proving that I can be fine on my own, even if those are all part of what’s motivating me tonight. No, tonight is the night where I prove that not only is Sarah Logan is her own person, her own competitor, her own warrior. It’s the night where I prove to everyone watching that that person? Might be one of the most dangerous to ever walk into XWL, and she will not be taken lightly.

Renee’s reaction to Sarah’s answer is when almost of… admiration? Fear? Respect? There’s lots of words that could possibly describe Renee Young’s face right now, but not quite as many as the words that could describe the face of Sarah Logan. A face of a woman who has suddenly somehow managed to quiet every doubt in her body, shut out all other thoughts, and focus herself on one singular goal here tonight. Winning the XWL Women’s Championship, and proving the point she just announced.

[Renee Young]
Well, Sarah, thank you for your time.

Without even giving a verbal response, Sarah walks away from the interview, directly toward the locker room to get some final preparation in before her match tonight in the main event, leaving Renee Young standing by herself in the hallway, still with the same indescribable look on her face as before. Before the camera lingers too longer however, we cut to an advertisement detailing the newest additions to XWLShop.com, as Homecoming continues.

Last edited by Slothio on Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:33 pm

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] G2N3Lwk

Back to top Go down
Pringle1996
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 3:20 pm

Camera cuts to the ring for the next segment

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen would you please help me in giving a warm welcome to our special guest tonight being accompanied by his daughter to promote his new book. Ladies and Gentlemen, MICK FOLEY !

The crowd erupts into cheers

Mick Foley and his daughter Noel appear on the ramp way and make their way down to the ring as the crowd gets louder with cheers.

Beth Phoenix: Well isn’t this a pleasant surprise everyone ? Even I didn’t know this was happening.

Wade Barrett: It’s a great surprise indeed and Mick looks in great shape. In fact, I’d go as far to say that he may be in the best shape I’ve ever seen him in.

MVP: Still looks like a fat slob to me

Foley and Noel are now climbing into the ring. Mick grabs a microphone and just before he starts to speak he stands and looks around at the crowd and takes his surroundings all in. Just as he does that the crowd starts chanting his name.

Mick Foley: Thank you, thank you. It’s great to be back here in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania !

Mick then grins at the camera and sticks his thumb up as the crowd cheers at his cheap pop.

MVP: He had to get that in didn’t he, ridiculous.

Mick Foley: Thank you for indulging me there I do miss you all. I'm glad to know I’m not forgotten around here as I know it’s been a while. Now as the ring announcer said I am here for a reason. Since it’s Christmas season I thought what a great time it would be to release my new book which includes stories from all of my matches and an overview of my career here and I thought what better place to announce it then right here where I spent my favorite years of my career in XWL and since Noel here has never been to an XWL show I thought why not bring here along with me to show her the great atmosphere that the fans here produce.

The crowd cheer and start chanting XWL

MVP: Please who would want to read his book what a load of rubbish.

Wade Barrett: Me quite frankly. I think it would be an excellent read.

Mick Foley: Ah how I’ve missed this place and performing in front of you guys. What an honor it was indeed. I wish I could do it all over again.

The crowd start chanting one more match over and over again which brings a small grin from Micks face.

Mick Foley: Thank you, thank you, I really appreciate that but I think my wrestling days are behind me now however I promise to come back when I can and come out and and entertain you people in other ways the best I can. Now it’s time for me and Noel to leave. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the show I’m sure it’ll be amazing.

Foley then puts the mic down gets a quick cuddle off Noel waves bye to the crowd and goes to leave but then all off a sudden huge fire comes shooting out of the corner posts.

Kane walks to the center of the stage. Red light glowing. He smiles sadisticly.

Beth Phoenix: Oh my god it’s Kane ! What’s he doing here ?

Wade Barrett: I don’t know Beth but it can’t be good. Get out of there mick !

MVP: I think I’m going to enjoy this

Kane makes his way down to the ramp way and into the ring. His eyes locked on Mick Foley as Foley tells his daughter to stay behind him. Kane gets right in Micks face. The camera picks up Foley talking to Kane.

Mick Foley: Easy big guy. We are just leaving. Nothing has to happen here.

Kane all off a sudden spawns another sadistic grin on his face and grabs a hold of Mick Foley by the gullet and lifts him high above his head and thrusts him down with tremendous force. So much so it echoes throughout the arena.

Wade Barrett: CHOKESLAM ! Kane just sent foley straight to hell ! What was that for.

MVP: Hahaha I don’t know why but I like it do it again Kane !

Foley then rolls a bit further from Kane who has turned his back and looks to be going to leave the ring. Noel drops to her knees and try’s to check on her father who is laying motionless on the canvas. Kane sees this and turns around. He slowly steps towards her as she whimpers with each step he takes.He pulls Noel up and grabs her by the throat and lifts her up into the air.

Beth Phoenix: No Kane no she’s defenceless don’t do it !

Kane in what appears to be a sudden change of heart, drops Noel back down. Noel lets out a sigh of relief. Kane smiles and scoops her up vertically and tombstones her unconscious.

Wade Barrett: TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER ! What was that for ?! Someone get the medics out here now. He might have broken her Damn neck for gods sake.

Noel is now laying there motionless. Foley now seems to be coming to as he drags his helpless carcass towards his daughter as kane looks on sadisticly grinning. The camera zooms in on kane and he begins laughing. He then lifts his arms up and thrusts them downward as fire explodes from the ring posts. He then leaves the ring as emts and doctors rush to the ring with a stretcher to check on Noel.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 6:56 pm

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] RmB73bb

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2020 8:37 pm

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] FTo8fG6

Beth Phoenix
Oh no..

Wade Barrett
What do you mean "oh no"? He's your Intercontinental Champion.

Beth Phoenix
Be that as it may, PAC isn't the most honorable superstar on our roster.

PAC slowly creeps out out onto the stage, dragging his Intercontinental Championship along the ground beside him. We hear the fans watching around the world boo the man that has just entered the arena.

Wade Barrett
I can't believe the disrespect from you Beth.

Beth Phoenix
Disrespect? PAC has been nothing but disrespectful since returning to XWL. He's taken cheap shots at referees, commentators, XWL legends. Let's not forget how PAC became Intercontinental Champion in the first place.

MVP
If I could nudge my way into the conversation... when I see PAC, I see a hustler. A hustler that saw an opportunity and capitalized on it. If you ask me, PAC just did what he had to do. Any REAL superstar would have done the same thing in order to start making those Champions paychecks.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] PdIJGjJ

PAC looks around the LED board covered arena before letting out a lion-like roar. PAC storms down the large entrance ramp.

Mike Rome
This next bout is scheduled for One-Fall! Approaching the ring from Newcastle upon Tyne, England... he is the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION... Ladies and Gentlemen... this is The Bastard... PAC!

PAC slides under the bottom rope of the ring before quickly springing up to his feet and getting in the face of his opponent. The referee dashes across the ring to separate the two men.

Wade Barrett
I would just like to mention that PAC will be going up against XWL fan-favorite Heath Slater.

MVP
Man, I would hate to be in Slater's shoes right about now..

Barrett and MVP begin chuckling.

Beth Phoenix
Guys, anyone that steps in an XWL ring has a fighting chance.

Wade Barrett
Beth... he's in there with The Bastard from Newcastle. PAC has been locked indoors for months now. God only knows the kinds of things that has been going on in his head since then.

As both athletes stand in opposite corners of the ring, the referee calls for the bell to begin the match.

MVP
There it is!

Wade Barrett
Just..Like..That!

The Bastard's music begins to play throughout the arena. The referee makes an attempt to raise PAC's arm in victory, only to be shoved to the ground. Quickly, PAC makes his way toward the ropes and begins shouting to the XWL production crew for a microphone. The Bastard gets his wish and is handed a microphone.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] XbvSuxQ

The Bastard
PAC
Did you see that people?! Did you see that through your little screens you peasants?! I demolished that man and I didn't even break a sweat! These fools in the back have been coming out here, speaking MY NAME! These fools talk about how I am unworthy of being the Intercontinental Champion. This...

PAC raises the Intercontinental Championship up for everyone to see.

The Bastard
PAC
This is MY Intercontinental Championship and I won MY Intercontinental Championship by beating that pathetic loser, Hangman Adam Page, fair and square! These fools think they can just step in this ring and "face PAC". These fools think they can just step into this ring and "take" MY Intercontinental Championship away from me.

PAC breaks into laughter. This weird laughter drags on for about 10 seconds before the strange man snaps out of it, his eyes grow wide as he continues.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] PxWcR6o

The Bastard
PAC
The only way anyone will EVER be able to take this championship away from me is by prying it from my cold... dead... hands, because my championship reign speaks for itself. I have held this championship for nearly six months and not a single person in the back has been man enough to step up to me... looking me in my eyes and tell me that they want to fight! Sure... they can come out here and talk all the rubbish they want while I'm in the back... but when a man comes face-to-face with The Bastard, they cower... they shrink in fear at just the thought of what I would do to them. Just look at what I did to the loser just moments ago... just look at what I did to poor Hangman Page! I sent him running with his tail between his legs!

We hear fans at home making their opinion known as their boos can be heard throughout the loudspeakers in the arena. PAC looks around the arena.

The Bastard
PAC
If there is one good thing to come out of this year, it's the fact that I know longer have see all of your disgusting... hypocritical faces!

The boos grow louder as the fans react to words only a Bastard would say during a time like this. The noise from the fans drives PAC to begin yelling loudly, his face turns red.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] QLm57Da

The Bastard
PAC
You people need to show some respect! Not only am I your Intercontinental Champion... but I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion this company has ever seen! All these wannabe contenders can talk and talk but none of them can back it up! These fools in the back couldn't lace my boots! Just like any Intercontinental Champion from the past couldn't lace my boots. Not John Morrison... Not the overrated Matt Sydal... Not Shawn Michaels... and not even the current World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Roode. I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time... hell, I am the greatest champion overall in this company's history and I invite ANYONE in the back to step up to me and prove me wrong.

PAC drops the microphone as his theme song begins to play once again. He tosses the championship he just so passionately spoke of over the top rope, sending it crashing to the concrete space between the outside mats and the entrance ramp.

Beth Phoenix
Oh come on! Look how he's treating the championship!

MVP
I mean... I wouldn't treat it like that, but it's his championship. He can treat it however the hell he wants.

He rolls under the bottom rope and makes his way over to HIS championship. He grabs the very end of the strap and begins dragging the Intercontinental Championship up the ramp as he heads toward the backstage area.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 12:10 am

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 6yo6FiZ

[[Wade Barrett]]
The Viper striking with a RIDICULOUS RKO off of the ladder and Beth, do you see what I see?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Both members of The Enterprise, Champion, and somewhat Challenger are flat on their backs...and that ladder is standing tall.

[[MVP]]
Randy's had quite the battle to get to this moment, but against all odds, he's one climb away from capturing The World Heavyweight Championship again!

Delivering that match changing RKO has set The Apex Predator into motion to win this match but dealing such immense damage did not come without a cost to his own physical well being. He grabs at his back wincing with a loud grunt before stumbling to the ladder and staring up at what's hanging directly above him. The World Heavyweight Championship, the very title he made history with when he became the first holder of it back in 2009. He places both hands on the side of the ladder before pushing his foot up onto the first rung, again letting out a painful grunt before pushing deep within himself and making his way up the second rung. As a veteran competitor he knows what he needs to do, he knows how to push past his current physical limits and achieve what he has set out to do. Sure he might be laid up in bed unable to move after this but he'll have The World Title resting on that bed with him and that is all that matters to a competitor like Randy Orton.

[[MVP]]
For those of you at home perhaps shouting "CLIMB FASTER" allow me to explain as someone who has been in this position why that's a whole lot easier said than done. When you compete in a Ladder Match your body pays a tax far higher than your usual encounter. You have to ignore the pain you have to feed off your adrenaline...but when it's just you and that ladder? All the noise of your opponents goes silent, and you're left to face the reality of how hurt you really are.

[[Wade Barrett]]
As a man that defended my title in a Gauntlet Match, and then later that night competed in a TLC Match you are exactly right. Beating up my opponents wasn't the issue, it was making my way up that ladder to capture my SECOND title. I had put in the work and that final few moments that felt like a lifetime up there...was the final step to put it literally.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's also about being cautious because one poorly placed foot and you could lose your balance, the ladder could tumble over, and that moment could ultimately go to waste.

Orton's ascent to his potential 4th reign as World Heavyweight Champion in XWL is nearing closer and closer. He hasn't been this close since Moxley himself ended his last reign nearly 4 years ago...but the moment is now, the three deadliest letters in all of Wrestling have put down the man responsible for his demise as World Heavyweight Champion and those very letters could now be responsible for his RISE as Champion again. But as his fingertips flail barely touching it, he's startled by the sudden grab of his foot almost yanking him off balance. For while Moxley is currently taken out of the equation one man isn't, the very man that's trying to RETAIN his title tonight, Robert Roode. "GET YOUR DAMN MITS OFF OF MY TITLE!" a furious Roode shouts, yanking Orton down the hard way causing him to grind against the ladder's unforgiving steel as he tries to maintain his position up high but that's proving far easier said than done at this point. Roode not wanting to waste a moment of time keeps his hold of Orton's foot then practices the very crafty behavior that spawned his current reign. He slips in between the ladder's two sides, then with all of his might he pulls Orton's foot through one of the openings between rungs and then pulls even further as if he were trying to trap Orton between the rungs and temporarily prevent him from perhaps stopping The Current Champion from climbing the other side. But Orton's not someone to just fall into a trap so what does a man in his position do? Simple, he pushes his foot forward kicking Roode square in the jaw then starts to pull himself back through the ladder. Roode realizing his plan may not be as foolproof as he thought maneuvers his way back to where he first began and this time he turns facing away from the ladder and starts to try and lift Orton off of the ladder with some attempt of a powerbomb. His attempt, unlike his previous endeavor, pays off and he pulls Orton away hoisted into the air flailing around trying to prevent whatever Robert may have in mind.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Randy's helpless!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
If Roode can follow through a powerbomb as simple as it may be could give him enough time to retrieve his title and retain tonight!

[[MVP]]
It looks like Randy's not going down without a fight!

Orton unloads multiple calculated shots to The Glorious One's temple, attempting to daze and confuse him, or perhaps land one shot so well that it completely derails The World Heavyweight Champion's plans. Unfortunately for Roode after about five shots, Orton slips out of his grasp landing on his feet and it's there that he immediately as if it took no effort at all tries to go for an RKO...but Roode blocks it, grabbing onto the ladder for added leverage then spins himself and Orton around before ramming all of his body weight into Orton's which collides into the ladder. Orton's face smacks off the side of the ladder and he stumbles back around where Roode is ready and waiting to END THIS. He reels The Viper's head in, and prepares to quote-unquote, cut the head off of the snake. He throws his arm out arrogantly shouting "GLORIOUS!!!" then tries to grip Orton's trunks to follow through with the very DDT that put Keith Lee down at Final Stand and began his reign. But Orton being effective never pretty stomps on Roode's foot, then in one fluid motion sweeps his leg across the ladder causing it to collapse on itself...and with sinister intentions in mind he drags the suddenly vulnerable Champion and swings him through the ropes hanging him up in a position that many men have been put in by The Viper. However those men haven't suffered the fate Roode is about to suffer for while he gets spiked down with a rope hung DDT...he doesn't get driven into the mat, no he gets driven skull first into the collapsed ladder!!

[[MVP]]
There's no other way to say it, that was DISGUSTING!

[[Wade Barrett]]
The level of quick-witted savagery that displayed is why Randy Orton is one of the greatest of all time. Not only did he prevent himself from falling victim to Roode's "Glorious" DDT...he thought ahead and kicked the ladder down so he could deliver a VICIOUS DDT of his own!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Vicious and disgusting, two words that are of the highest compliment to a man like Randy Orton.

The instant Robert Roode's cranium was introduced to the ladder his body went limp. He doesn't fall off of the ropes and collapse stunned and in pain. No, he's hung over the ropes, his head smack dab on one of the rungs of the ladder, and he's OUT. Clearly, this move was effective for The Apex Predator and his prey is now incapacitated, unable to even realize how close his reign is coming to its end. Orton methodically gets to his feet, cracking his neck as he smirks, clearly happy with the damage he just dealt to the World Heavyweight Champion. He looks to his left, then his right, realizing that there is no one around him. He turns around to look for another ladder given the other is busy bonding with Roode's skull but is immediately met with a wild clothesline by a charging Jon Moxley!!

[[MVP]]
Ooof!! Did you see the way that Orton landed on the ground!!

We are shown a quick replay of the momentum of Moxley’s clothesline causing both him and Orton to tumble over the ropes. The replay goes into “slow-motion mode” as Orton lands hard on his upper back/lower neck area.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That had to hurt!!

Moxley crawls over to the announce table and uses it to drag himself back to his feet. He looks over at Orton, then back at the announce table, then once again back at Orton.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I know where this is going…

Moxley bares his teeth and slaps himself in the face as he shouts, hyping himself up for what is about to come.

[[MVP]]
I think we all know where this is going!!!

Moxley grabs a hold of the top of the announce table and rips the top off of it. He then takes both his arms and slides them across the table, knocking everything on it to the ground. He tears out the electronics, tossing them every which way.

[[MVP]]
Randy doesn't look so good, but it's kind of hard to be all that concerned considering he didn't think twice about what he did to Robert Roode moments ago.

As Moxley is tearing apart the announce table, the ref is checking on Orton, who is holding his neck after landing on it funny moments ago.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I don’t think that Moxley cares… as you said, Roode's still hung out to dry after what Randy did to him.

Moxley stomps over towards Orton but the ref gets in between him. The ref says a few things to Jon that we can’t hear from the camera. Moxley goes “ohhh” and nods his head, as if understanding. He puts his arms in the air non-threateningly, turns around, and backs away from Orton.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A bit of a discretionary move by the official, trying to hit the pause button but...I'm not so sure I agree with that given a match like this is anything goes.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Very unlike Moxley to cooperate with authority, perhaps Randy's condition is direr than we thought?

Moxley walks a few steps away from Orton, before reaching under the apron and pulling out a chair!!! He gives off a devilish grin as he looks the weapon up and down. Moxley takes a few steps towards Orton, but once again the ref tries to get in between the two. Only this time Moxley doesn’t turn around, this time Moxley doesn’t walk away… No, this time Moxley cocks back the chair, as if he is about to hit the ref with it!!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I understand his frustrations but he can't strike an official!

The ref instinctively stumbles backward, falling out of the way. Moxley smirks and looks back down at Orton. He lifts the chair high above his head, ready to strike The Viper with it!!

[[MVP]]
Jon Moxley has become unhinged, and that's when he's at his most dangerous...

[[Wade Barrett]]
If the official's so concerned about Randy's wellbeing after that nasty spill to the floor he's almost in a lose-lose situation...he's not supposed to get involved but can he really just stand there and allow Randy to perhaps have his career ended right here right now?

The chair is snatched out of Moxley’s grasp before he can strike Orton with it!!! Jon spins around angrily as he glares at the ref, who is holding the chair and shouting at Moxley. The two argue for a few moments before the ref takes a few steps back to toss the chair away. This however was all the time Moxley needed to grab Orton and heave him onto the announce table!!! He hops up on it as well and lifts Orton to his feet!! The ref is shouting at him to get down, which Moxley smirks and responds sarcastically to the ref; “oh yeah sure thing boss, I’ll get us dow-”

[[Beth Phoenix]]
What th-...!!!!

Moxley is cut off by the three most dangerous words in Sports Entertainment!!!

[[Wade Barrett]]
RKO!!!! RKO!!!!!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Oh my god, they just went through our announce table! How did Randy pull that off?

[[Wade Barrett]]
As a former rival of Orton, I know he's very sneaky when he wants to be...perhaps he played "dead" until his prey in this case Moxley...was unsuspecting and that's when he coiled right up and struck as he does so very well.

[[MVP]]
Makes the official's decision to intervene look even worse...but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this case because it did look like Randy was not in a good way.

[[Wade Barrett]]
If we had a capacity crowd with us right now there would be a nuclear HOLY....expletive chant. These two are out like lights, and what lies with them is the remains of our commentary table.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
As expected this may be our first show back but The Superstars are more determined than ever as shown by the lengths all three Men in this match have gone to walk away as World Heavyweight Champion.

[[MVP]]
Go big or go home, and since they've been sitting at home for nearly five months they had no choice but to go as big as they physically could push themselves to go.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Speaking of pushing themselves...I cannot believe my eyes right now, look in the ring!

The cameras follow Wade's cue and our visual switches from ringside and the wreckage that lays with Randy Orton and Jon Moxley...to the sight of Robert Roode looking up as he hangs over the ropes a streak of blood dripping down the top of his head glassy-eyed and far from present to even realize what's happened to him, let alone his challengers. He collapses forward, doing an inadvertent roll through the ropes as he pushes up onto his hands and knees looking right to left with a truly puzzled look on his face. There is no sign of Randy Orton, there is no sign of Jon Moxley...he's alone...and what is under him? A ladder granted it's the ladder that's put him in this shaky state but despite being hard-headed, his head actually isn't hard enough to break the ladder so it looks as if it's usable. His hand reaches up to his head grimacing in pain, pulling his palm away and looking at the blood that's now stained his hand. He knows he's not doing so hot, and there's something about a man seeing his own blood that gives him a second wind because it's proof that he is not as invincible as he would like to believe...and if he hopes to keep that guise up? He has to push himself up to his feet and that is what he does. Granted, as he stumbles to plant both feet he staggers backward and falls into the ropes but they're able to support his weight and prevent him from falling back down to the mat so that's a victory in itself.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Robert Roode is standing on his own two feet!

[[MVP]]
But given his wobbly legs? That won't be said for long...so he better act fast.

[[Wade Barrett]]
The very thing that was used against him and drew his blood now rests at his feet...the path to retaining his Championship!

With a slight pause once he landed against the ropes his head turned slightly...and that's when he sees BOTH of his challengers motionless in the wreckage that is the announce table...and that is where the urgency officially kicks into gear! He looks like a child waking up on Christmas morning, coming downstairs and seeing gifts all over the place. Just like they want to jump right in and rip open every package...he wants to STILL be The World Heavyweight Champion so he shakes off the cobwebs, slaps himself in the face, and his eyes suddenly tense up. He bends down grabbing the ladder, quickly opens it up then locks it into the place and his eyes look up at what hangs so close yet so far away. This title was the thing he never was to win. As the novelty act of Beer Money...he was no World Champion. But a VICTORIOUS and CALCULATING new approach on his career he has done the impossible time after time and he's ready to rub it in everyone's faces as he does it right here right now in his Homecoming taking his spot as our World Heavyweight Champion! He marches up the ladder, pushing through the pain, wiping the blood out of his eyes, and there's no dramatic pause here...there is no elongated climb where we potentially tease Randy or even Jon waking up and suddenly tipping the ladder....no, this is as simple as it gets. He reaches the top, he reaches both hands up, and he pulls down HIS title!! As if there was ever any doubt, he has again made fools of those doubters because he is the winner, and to steal a phrase from the only man to defeat him in over a year...the very man he STOLE this title from? IT'S TIME TO ONCE AGAIN BASK IN HIS GLORY!

[[MVP]]
As the theme says, no false advertising here, he will DEFEND and indeed he just did!

[[Wade Barrett]]
Truly remarkable effort by our World Heavyweight Champion tonight and it's safe to officially say he indeed is STILL on the incredible run he was on when we last left off.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
He's no stranger to multiple opponents, and yet again he came out victorious against the odds and the level of talent that was in there with him.

[[MVP]]
As he reminded us earlier tonight when he spoke to Renee Young, he was THE investment of The Enterprise. Daniel Bryan saw a man that deserved better and he allowed him to be better. The Enterprise has truly turned his career around in the last year and it's a testament to how good Robert Roode always was, never got to realize that potential until so late into his career.

With his celebratory song playing, he's obviously not exactly in control of his mental faculties so rather than pose and arrogantly smirk. He just starts shouting along to his theme like a man that is drunk from exhaustion and pain. "GLORIOUS! NO I WON'T GIVE IN, I WON'T GIVE IN TILL I'M VICTORIOUS! AND I WILL DEFEND I WILL DEFEND!" Screaming at the top of his lungs he shakes his title around in both hands shouting out more. "DID YOU HEAR THAT?! I WILL DEFEND, AND I DID! DID YOU DOUBT ME?! ARE YOU TURNING OFF YOUR CAMERAS TO HIDE YOUR TEARS AT HOME? WELL LET THEM FLOW BECAUSE THIS SIGHT ISN'T CHANGING ANYTIME SOON! I AM GLORIOUS, I AM VICTORIOUS, AND I AM OFFICIALLY YOUR NEW LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND IF THAT UPSETS YOU? GOOD!!!"

He starts to laugh while at the top of the ladder, reaping the benefit of his victory by allowing it to strike his ego, even if it's a bit more animated than usual given he's clearly loopy right now but hey he's earned this moment so if he wants to put on such an outrageous display who are we to judge? "HAHAHA!! LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT IT AGAIN! NOW LOOK BACK AT ME! THIS IS YOUR REALITY, AND IT...YES...IT IS...INDEED...GLORI-

His eyes suddenly widen as he stops in the midst of his GLORIOUS celebration as the ladder begins to tip! Before he can realize what's happening he braces for impact and tries to catch himself in this sudden startling turn of events, and he does! The reigning and defending champion catches himself and he's able to land on his feet but he's not up for long. Two men from out of view of the camera tackle the champion and begin to dogpile him and they punch him and elbow him. Roode is trying his very best to defend but the numbers game clearly is too much for him. Fans sitting in their homes aren't sure how to react to these two figures standing by but we aren't able to figure out either of them. Both of them wear denim blue jeans and black jackets that cover up all of their skin. Their hands are covered by leather gloves so you cannot tell who they are by any means.

[[Wade Barrett]]
What in the hell is going on here? Who are these men? ... Beth?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I have no clue! I have no clue who these men are. No one should be able to get into the building without proper clearance. There's no way anyone could sneak into the building.

[[MVP]]
Who they are doesn't matter because if they're looking to make a statement then they've made one!

The two rogue attackers don't even give Robert Roode much of a chance as they continue to stomp on the World Heavyweight Champion. Some of the fans still aren't sure how to react. Are they supposed to cheer these men for attacking Robert Roode who's been nothing but a jerk to them? Are they supposed to boo these men for blindsiding the champion? Of course, cheers reign a little louder than boos but there are still some who are conflicted. They switch between stomping on the champion and reigning down closed fists and this continues until there's a voice that catches their attention. The two hooded figures stop their onslaught to turn around and see Jon Moxley struggling into the ring following that RKO through the Announcers Table. He's clearly in no condition to fight following this brutal match but it's typical Jon Moxley to never back down from a fight, especially when that fight involves people ganging up on his fellow stablemates. He grabs onto the ropes and he's forcing himself into the ring as he readies himself for a fight. Both men in the ring are laughing at the opposing threat who they really don't think is a threat at all.

[[Wade Barrett]]
This man's trying to get himself hurt. What the hell does he think he's doing?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
You're new to the job so it's no surprise that you don't know this is how Jon Moxley is. Danger's not in his vocabulary and he'd rather go down swinging than back down from a fight.

[[MVP]]
I've watched Jon Moxley for year's and you say that while I'll say he's stupid.

Moxley enters the ring and the beaten challenger doesn't even give the men a chance as he charges at one and tackles them now and the brawl is on between one of the men and Jon Moxley! Jon Moxley is fighting with everything that he's got but about a second passes before the second man begin to attack Jon Moxley from behind and Jon Moxley is trying to fight him off but once again, the numbers game proves to be too much. The attackers attack him the same way they were attacking Roode moments ago who still hasn't been able to recover from the attack but the two rogues make sure to give Roode a good shot or two here and there to make sure that he doesn't interfere in this attack.

[[Wade Barrett]]
And here comes the calvary! Here comes the former World Heavyweight Champion!

Daniel Bryan charges the attackers, bursting from behind the curtain, and makes a sprint down to the ring with red in his eyes and the will to save his stablemates on his mind but both of the men stand ready to intercept the submission specialist as he enters the ring... but he's stopped right as he begins to slide into the ring. Randy Orton makes his return to the action grabbing Daniel by his leg and pulling him out of the ring before the attackers had a chance to get their hands on him. Daniel doesn't even hesitate to get in the face of Randy as the two begin to exchange words; Daniel questioning why Randy stopped him and Randy having to explain that he would've just been double-teamed the second he got in the ring. Even if Robert Roode or Jon Moxley got to their feet, considering the match they were just in, they'd be no help to Daniel. At least Randy Orton's had a little more time to rest than the both of them following that RKO on the table.

[[MVP]]
It looks like partnerships are being formed and alliances are being made in the face of adversity!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's a smart move all things considered. Randy Orton and the Enterprise are far from allies.

[[Wade Barrett]]
Far from allies? They're bloody enemies! Randy Orton tried to end the career of Jon Moxley and Robert Roode!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That's going to have to be put to the side for a moment here it looks like.

Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan have seemed to calm down a little following a brief verbal encounter. Their words have turned more from them yelling at each other to them quickly making a plan on the fly, occasionally pointing at the two men in the ring. And then both Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan start to enter the ring by climbing onto the apron and then they step through the ropes and they stand across from the two hooded superstars. The crowd are on their feet... or at least on the edge of their seats at home. if they were here live and in person then you better believe that they'd be on their feet. Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton are pumping themselves up to attack these two men and Daniel Bryan goes to charge at them...

RKO! RKO ON DANIEL BRYAN!

[[MVP]]
You're not supposed to trust a snake and Daniel Bryan just learned that the hard way!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Wha- What's going on here? They aren't attacking Randy Orton at all.

Randy Orton has spun Daniel Bryan around and he's hit him with the three most destructive letters in the history of XWL, but the question remains: why are the two hooded figures not attacking him? The Viper glances over at them and then he begins to laugh at them... or maybe he's laughing with them because this does seem like it's more of a planned attack than anything. Randy Orton gets up and begins to approach the two men and he holds his hand out for them, closing it into a fist as the two men return the gesture and they fist bump with the former World Heavyweight Champion before they take off their hoods to reveal...

[[Wade Barrett]]
It's Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I had no idea this is how they'd show up. I know Adam was informed by an anonymous source that their contracts on the independent scene were expiring and that they'd be free agents and obviously, we signed them for the return of the tag division... but I didn't think they'd be here tonight, let alone interfering after this match. I was under the impression that they had commitments to fulfill. I wonder if Randy Orton was...

[[MVP]]
Randy Orton is out here making money moves, Beth! Randy Orton had this all planned out!

These three superstars share some words for each other as it's made obvious now that the three of them were all on this together now. Scott Dawson is then attacked from behind as Jon Moxley has returned to the fight and he quickly tries to throw some punches at Dash Wilder next but in the blink of an eye, the Unhinged superstar of the Enterprise is brought down with a swift RKO! Randy checks on his men and both of them are okay as the three of them then turn their attention to the remaining member of the Enterprise who has not suffered the same fate as the others. He's coming to his senses but he's quickly taken away from that as the three men begin to stomp on the World Heavyweight Champion with little chance for him to defend himself. The crowd's now begun to cheer these men as the Enterprise is finally getting a taste of their own medicine. 'Pick him up!' the Viper shouts commands at the tag team as he backs away and it becomes very obvious that they are planning something right now. Dawson and Wilder pull the Glorious One to his feet and they force him to stay on his feet as they pull him into position. Each member has an arm of the champion as they push him out and then pull him back in, lifting him up for a flapjack but on the way down, Robert Roode is caught by Randy Orton in an RKO which sends him crashing down to the mat!

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Giphy

The Revival celebrates bringing down the World Heavyweight Champion and the rest of the Enterprise as Randy stays prone near Robert Roode, soaking in the chaos that they caused.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Randy is a family friend of ours and though I do not approve of some of the things he's done, I must admit that this was a clever plan on his part. If he was looking to send a message then the message has been sent loud and clear.

Randy Orton walks over the turnbuckle and he climbs up onto the second rope. He looks around at the LED screens that surround the rings and he leans back a little and strikes his signature pose. Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson climb onto the second rope to the left and the right of the former World Heavyweight Champion and they pose with him, throwing up two fingers and talking trash to the cameras. The Enterprise has fallen, at least for now, and a new threat stands tall.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2020 4:30 pm

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] BlfrF34

The theme of Sarah Logan can mean only one thing. That we’ve reached the main event of the evening. Sarah Logan vs. Sasha Banks. Women’s Championship. The match six months in the making. And as Sarah Logan first bursts out from behind the curtain, it’s clear that those six months probably haven’t weighed heavier on any other person in the world. The look on her face is certainly similar to that determination we saw when the wheel was first spun, but it’s hard not to notice how different it also is. There’s an air of uncertainty surrounding Sarah as she looks out to all the illuminated faces of fans surrounding the arena. She’s not 100% sure she’s going to win this. After all, how could she be? She’s going up against Sasha Banks tonight. The Boss. The Blueprint. One of the most dominant forces of the women’s division. The woman who right before the hiatus main evented the biggest show of the year and put away one of her longest-standing rivals. For a second, it almost looks like the challenge might be swallowing Sarah up. She stands at the top of the ramp for far longer than anyone would expect her to, just staring at the arena surrounding her.

[Beth Phoenix]
Well gentlemen, here we finally are, the main event of the evening. Sarah Logan vs. Sasha Banks. And let me tell you, it has been amazing to watch the progression and rise of Sarah Logan in such a short singles career so far. At first she was known simply as Ruby Riott’s second in command, but she has quickly risen to the point she’s at now, challenging one of the division’s best for its top prize.

[Wade Barrett]
Beth, I don’t know much about this Sarah Logan, but seeing that interview early gave me all the information I need to know. This is a woman who’s dedicated. Who’s willing to do whatever it takes to win here tonight and capture that title. She’s hungry, and that’s what brings you success in this industry.

[MVP]
Look, Beth, Wade, I understand exactly what you’re saying, but we have to look at the reality of the situation. It’s nice that Sarah Logan is so determined, but she’s facing Sasha Banks here tonight. One of the fiercest competitors this division has to offer. It’s a situation with immense pressure, and if you look at Sarah right now, it looks like that pressure is honestly getting the better of her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she just turns around right now and abandons this whole thing.

But suddenly any chances of that happening vanish. She shakes her head and smiles, and begins her descent down the ramp, looking far more ready to take on the challenge ahead of her tonight. It’s a descent that looks almost reckless, as every step Sarah takes seems to be one that she’s making with all the energy in her body. And perhaps that’s exactly what’s happening. After all, maybe that’s what the secret is. That assuming you’re going to beat Sasha Banks is how you lose. Sarah knows that in order to walk away from this match as the winner, as the champion, as the truly “new” Sarah Logan, she’s going to have to fight like one of her ancestors slaying a giant beast. Like a warrior. Like she’s facing the biggest challenge of her life, one that could change it forever.

Because that’s exactly what’s happening.

[Beth Phoenix]
What was that you were saying?

[MVP]
Alright, I admit, the idea of any superstar in that locker room giving up on this opportunity was a little ludicrous on my part. However, my point still stands. Sarah Logan is an amazing competitor, but the challenge she is facing tonight is an uphill battle, to say the very least. The question is, what is she planning on bringing to this fight tonight that will lead to her walking away with the victory?

Whatever the answer to that question may be, Sarah makes her way up the ring steps, hopefully having the answer. She looks at the digital boards surrounding the arena one more time, looking out at all the fan faces. It’s certainly a lot of take in for the first time, especially considering how the fans are reacting. Sasha Banks certainly has her fair share of fans. In fact, most of the audience seems to be in support of The Boss, just telling by the amount of official merch you can see people wearing. However, there will always be support for the underdog story, so you can definitely see lots of people who look to be cheering and clapping for Sarah as she makes her entrance. Sarah climbs to the top rope and looks at the ring she’s about to enter, and for a second the look on her face looks similar to the one she had back at the top of the ramp. However, almost as soon as it shows up, she shakes it away. Now isn’t the time for self-doubt and worry. Now is the time to give it everything she has. Every part of her warrior spirit. She quickly bounces down into the ring and backs into her corner, awaiting the arrival of the champion to get the biggest moment of her life underway.

Four months have passed since an XWL main event has taken place. Four months have passed since Sasha Banks was last scheduled to defend her XWL Women's Championship against an unknown opponent. Normally, the fans would be on their feet cheering for the Boss as she made her entrance but they aren't here with us right now. At least not in person. They sit at home where some of them are decked out in the merchandise of their favorite wrestlers while some others wear something more casual. Some of them sit in their bedrooms while others sit in their living room. Some of them are by themselves while others are families with young children watching alongside them. Regardless, this is the main event, and who better to welcome you to the main event than #MAINEVENTBANKS herself, where it is and will always be...

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Rqs5bS6

Out from behind the curtain comes the champion herself who hasn't missed a beat and walks with the same confidence that she did many months ago despite having a challenger who's hungry and ready for her chance to hold the prestigious XWL Women's Championship. As the sound in her theme music drops and all the lights turn blue and focus on the stage, Sasha moves to the beat of her theme song with her hips moving and her body swaying. Then she takes a look to her left at the walls upon walls of LED screens where the fans were as she took her championship off of her waist.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Giphy

[MVP]
And here comes the B-O-S-S, Sasha Banks is in the house! I can't wait for this.

[BETH PHOENIX]
There's a lot of pressure being in this position and who better than the only woman in history to main-event Final Stand twice?

[WADE BARRETT]
You wanna talk about pressure? Let's talk about the pressure that Sarah Logan finds herself in. She's in her first-ever one-on-one match for the XWL Women's Championship and she's not going up against just anyone. She's going up against Sasha Banks. This is her chance to prove herself; whether she wins or she loses.

[BETH PHOENIX]
That's exactly what Adam and I thought when we decided to make this match the main event. We are giving Sarah Logan a golden opportunity. Speaking of Sasha Banks though, we caught up with her earlier tonight to get a quick comment on tonight's match. Gentlemen, would you please roll the footage.

We then transition to a previously recorded segment from moments ago.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] DC9T6vj

The Boss is seen adjusting her Women's Championship that rests around her waist as the camera then zooms out. Sasha lifts her head and looks into the lens of the camera.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] PyyaJSj

And finally, Sarah Logan steps out of the shadow cast onto her by Ruby Riott and she finally starts to become her own woman. It's about damn time you get your chance to shine because you're better than being some washed-up champion's lackey... but you're not better than me and I can guaran-damn-tee that. I've been waiting for this match for four months now and I've been training every day as if the next was the day I'd be defending my championship. I am DANGEROUS and I hope you recognize who you're stepping up to, girl, 'cause I'm not going to go easy on you just because this is your first chance at my championship. Allow me to remind you what you're going up against; this is the MAIN EVENT and my name is Sasha Banks! I am your XWL Women's Champion and you have got two options: you can stay down when I knee you in the face or you can tap, tap, tap out. We clear? Good. Champ, out.

The segment comes to an end and we head back to the arena where Sasha Banks is finishing up her entrance. She takes the championship and holds it high into the air as she hits her pose once again, pushing her hip out to the side, and then she takes a quick glance at her challenger for the first time since making her entrance. Sasha Banks flashes a grin at Sarah Logan as she lifts her other hand to her championship and points at the championship and then points to herself, mouthing the words 'THIS BELONGS TO ME' at her hungry challenger.

-
-

After chopping down Main-Event Banks here in The Main-Event of Homecoming, Sarah Logan bounces off the ropes kicking her knee up to perhaps send Sasha's head flying into the nonexistent crowd...but before she can pull the trigger, Sasha shows her how it's done by catching her stunned with a knee right to the jaw, sending her Viking challenger stumbling. Clearly, this isn't Sasha's first rodeo she knows the importance and the stakes of this encounter so immediately she has a game plan and that involves sending Sarah into the corner with an Irish whip, then she grabs at her chest for a moment catching her breath before resuming the execution of her current idea. She gives Sarah a couple of stiff punches to daze and confuse her then starts to hoist her up against the corner seating her onto the top rope.

[[Wade Barrett]]
The Blueprint mapping out her latest course of action and Beth, what on Earth could she be looking to do to her feisty challenger?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Anything and everything, one thing we know about The Boss is that she is fearless inside that ring. Sasha isn't afraid to lay it all on the line, and given her Championship itself is on the line takes that to a whole different place.

[[MVP]]
This is my first impression of Sarah Logan and I must say she's stepping out of the shadows of Ruby Riott and proving she's not one to mess with herself. She's waited a lifetime for this opportunity and if you ask me I'd say that's what's leading Sasha in this direction. She knows Sarah is going to fight until her last breath, and what takes your breath away more than some unspeakable crash landing to the mat. All it takes is three seconds to retain her title and that's what is on Sasha's mind as we see her mounting onto the ropes to join Sarah in that precarious predicament.

With Sasha climbing up onto the top rope, we're not sure what she's got in mind, but whatever it is looking to be her hopeful avenue to end this title match in her favor. Sarah while slightly spacey starts to fight back, landing a few jabs but Sasha fires right back trying to subdue her challenger and leave her prone for what is about to come. Having a sparing fest with your feet planted on the mat is one thing but having it high in the air on shaky ropes? That's a whole different ballgame, both are trying to maintain their balance while also dealing damage and you can see both cautiously grabbing at the ropes underneath them as they get hit to try and maintain some stability to avoid certain doom. Sasha shouts "THIS IS MY TITLE, AND I'M ABOUT TO SHOW YOU WHY I'M YOUR CHAMPION!" A little smack talk never hurt anybody, but after telling Sarah "how it is" Logan fires back with a BRUTAL headbutt that nearly causes The Boss to be fired from her position up top but she's able to hang on. Sarah having just knocked Sasha and herself loopy retorts with an "I'VE WAITED TOO DAMN LONG FOR THIS MOMENT!" She tries to deliver another headbutt, but Sasha takes a page out of her challenger's book ramming her head right into Sarah's midsection then regains her position back onto the top rope right with her and looks back at the mat before preparing her next step. She tries to jump up, perhaps to land onto her shoulders? But before her feet can leave the ropes for any higher than an inch, Sarah fires back with another headbutt, this time with far more force behind it! So much force that this momentary second of Sasha's feet no longer being "stable" leaves her with nowhere to go but DOWN....The Champion flails feeling her reign perhaps slipping through her fingertips, but she's been in this position far too many times for this to be as simple as her falling to her demise. No with a quick hail mary, she grabs Sarah by her hand as she starts to fall, then gives her a look as if to say "IF I'M GOING DOWN, YOU'RE GOING WITH ME" The momentum of Sarah's headbutt to Sasha is used against The Viking as she's FLIPPED over Sasha and both Champion and Challenger crash and burn to the mat!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Sasha Banks and Sarah Logan just took a nasty fall!

[[Wade Barrett]]
All three of us know what it feels like to fall to the mat from that height, but usually, one person takes the brunt of it. That cannot be said for either of them as they hit the mat just as hard the other. Truly a disgusting impact for both women, all risk no reward.

[[MVP]]
Sometimes plans go horribly wrong and what matters now is how they try and come back from this major setback. Sasha had some quick thinking to send Sarah down with her but couple that disgusting headbutt with that hard fall and Sasha may be in far worse shape in my opinion.

With the audience at home glued to their screens wondering if perhaps we may crown a NEW Women's Champion tonight...suddenly, an audio cue can be heard, as if...something were shutting down...the LED fan board that once displayed faces on all sides, becomes distorted with shard-like pieces cut out of it. A mere second later another noise signals even more fragments of the audience to be removed

[[Wade Barrett]]
Uh, Beth...what's happening?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Unfortunately, I'm not privy to that information right now...we seem to be having a technical issue...

[[MVP]]
I don't think it's the guys in the booth that are causing this, Beth.

As if this Main-Event were literally being "shutdown" suddenly another sound plays and the remaining faces at home are completely wiped away. A blanket of darkness consumes the arena as the lights seemingly malfunction...

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 0Fp8EZo

[[Wade Barrett]]
A massive blackout has just disrupted this Women's Championship Match...Ladies and Gentlemen, we're sorry for this technical gaff it seems, I assume we're trying to restore the lights as we speak?

But Wade's query is met by nothing but silence as Beth Phoenix and MVP seem to be more aware of what is seemingly causing this issue...and it's certainly not a random power outage. No, we're beginning to figure out WHO is responsible for this, the main question on our minds right now though, is WHY?

This eerie silence is soon disrupted by a sound that feels like it's come from out of our nightmares at their peak...the shrilled horror movie-inspired noise signals fragments of "THE FIEND" to appear on the blank LED board around the arena, and it's official...this is indeed who we thought it was and our mind is racing to figure out the answer to that last question.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] A5UQKcs

[[Beth Phoenix]]
He's here...

[[Wade Barrett]]
...Who?

[[MVP]]
The Fiend.

[[Wade Barrett]]
I'm sorry, THE WHAT?

[[MVP]]
Don't worry, you're about to find out all about HIM...and unfortunately for Sasha Banks and Sarah Logan...they seem to be as well, for whatever reason that may be...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Oh my god, I...I see him...he's in the corner!

[[Wade Barrett]]
What is a "FIEND" doing in the ring during a Women's Championship Match? This doesn't sound very good...in fact I'd go one step further and say it sounds very bad...shouldn't someone do something?

[[MVP]]
There is no amount of money in the world that could get me to get anywhere near that dude.

The dark cloud over the ringside area is somewhat illuminated, at least enough to see a figure arched back from the corner...in The Fiend's signature "pose" for lack of a better term...and we can only begin to wonder what is going through The Champion and her Challenger as this haunting moment plays out. Are they even aware of what's going on? We as well as those at home, probably even those in the back are terrified of what is about to happen...and as the sound continues to heighten our terror....suddenly the camera hard cuts to the stage where THE FIEND is illuminated by a flashing spotlight showing him in all of his fright of dismay. The "HURT" glove is pressed against the side of his heads the lights erratically flash.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] RV1ea02

[[Wade Barrett]]
What in the unholy hell is THAT?!

[[MVP]]
If you thought you were "Bad News" you ain't seen nothing until HIM.

[[Wade Barrett]]
THAT'S THE FIEND?!

[[MVP]]
Clearly one of us did our homework while the other just skimmed through the material...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Boys will you- wait, I just realized something...if HE is on the stage...then, WHO is in the ring?

With the lights still down low at ringside, all we can make out is a figure hidden in the darkness as their body contorts backward from within corner...the trademark position of none other than The Fiend himself. But as The Fiend looks on from the top of the stage, a mystery surrounds this moment as fans look on from within their homes, unsure of what or WHO has decided to intrude upon this Women's Championship Match. That is until the darkness is slightly illuminated by hues of red as the lights expose what was hidden at first. However, what we see...causes us to question our very eyes themselves because well, we can't help but do a double-take. Is that who we think it is?  

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] 8GZAOzf

While her trademark pink-tipped blonde locks are impossible to make out due to the harsh lighting that has transformed her into a reddened silhouette...it indeed appears to be Alexa Bliss that is outstretched from the corner, stone-faced and almost locked into place as her dead eyes look at Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks lying on the mat perhaps unaware of their uninvited guest.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] NPuLVow 

As the cameras pan closer, her presence is very unnerving for a number of reasons, but perhaps most of all...due to her stoic expression that lacks any form of emotion. The last time we saw Alexa Bliss she was having a literal meltdown inside the ring after suffering defeat to Sasha Banks. The final nail in the coffin of her fall from grace. She had lost her title to her best friend at Final Stand after defeating THREE challengers in a gauntlet, but this fourth surprise challenge would be her ultimate undoing as she suffered defeat...and that loss led to a loss of not only her title but the very spark that existed within her. She tried to say she was okay, but as she lost to Sarah Logan in her next match...her forced smile was evidence that she was far from okay. She was at her breaking point, that much was clear as the last Octane went off the air...but what happened between then and now? The commentary team themselves seem speechless as if they can't find the words to even address this moment...and the longer she remains in this position the more questions we continue to ask ourselves as no answers can even be formulated.

Soon as if her movement is methodical and perhaps...robotic in a way? Her grip over the second rope releases as both hands fall to the mat placing her in a new pose...and this pose is just as familiar as the last. Both feet and her palms firmly are planted on the canvas and with the same blank expression she begins to maneuver herself away from the corner with The Fiend's unique walk that has struck fear into the depths of many competitors...and as we watch this moment we find ourselves perhaps feeling that same familiarity of terror. A word that has never been utilized when referring to Alexa Bliss until now but there's certainly a chilling difference within her this evening and the mystery surrounding her behavior certainly adds to the creepy mood that everyone at home must be feeling as we watch this transpire from the safety of our own domains. But what about Sarah Logan and Sasha Banks? As Bliss uniquely "walks" to the two fallen Women...we wonder what awaits them in the coming moments once Bliss completes her journey to their defenseless state?

We swear she hasn't even blinked, as if her body is not performing its usual behavior, as if something...is preventing her from behaving "regular" in any regard. Her mouth remains shut, her breathing is almost nonexistent, but her gaze...that is what remains to be the starkest of everything we've seen of her tonight at Homecoming. The red lightning may not be helping matters but there's no light behind her eyes, there's nothing there...no form of intensity or joy, or fright, or anger...it's just emptiness. A hollowed being that has no urgency behind her movements, they're slow, they're mechanical, they're unnatural, and not just because she's doing a crab walk...although that certainly doesn't help matters.

After what felt like forever, "Alexa Bliss" at least by appearance reaches the laid-out body of The Women's Champion and her pacing becomes much quicker as she allows herself to fall to the mat, before rolling over onto her stomach and soon perching up onto her hands and knees as she stares at the woman that defeated her 4 months ago. Again, you would expect this to elicit a burning rage...or even a hint of frustration to be within contact of someone who led to such an embarrassing moment the last time she was on XWL programming. But no, there's still an eerie coldness wafting through the air as Bliss grabs Sasha Banks and pulls her off of the mat. The official watching on is completely beside himself, he doesn't know what he's supposed to do in this moment because...well, what would any of us do if we were in his shoes? He was calling a title match and then suddenly it turned into a semi-horror show with The Fiend showing up...and then Alexa Bliss showed up in the ring...and, it's just a lot to process for all of us so the fact he hasn't dipped and abandoned this match is reason enough to commend him.

With The Boss slightly coming to, we're not sure if she knows what's happening or not but for her sake, she better regain her senses soon because as Alexa cradles her head...we know what's about to come next...even if it's one of the last things we'd have ever expected to see from Bliss before tonight.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] WL2l0k6

Following a "kiss" to the forehead, Bliss spins out The Blueprint, leaving a nasty mark on this match courtesy of SISTER ABIGAIL! The Champion's head gets drilled into the mat and immediately Bliss turns back onto her knee, and her gaze reverts from the woman she just planted into the mat...and gravitates toward the being that stands on the stage, The Fiend. The camera focuses in on HIM watching on, no applause, no thumbs up needed, he certainly likes what he's seen based upon the subtle gesture of his "HEAL" glove resting on the side of his head.

Still, no voices are echoing over this scene reacting to this truly shocking turn of events...Beth Phoenix, MVP, and Wade Barrett seem as entranced by all of this as we ourselves are. What can we say? We're all at a loss for words, none of this makes sense...it doesn't feel like our brains can make out thoughts at the events that have transpired. 4 months ago when we last saw Alexa Bliss she was left in the ring, defeated and at her lowest...yet now, 4 months later...she's not joined by her friend Kairi Sane as they sail the seas of "friend-SHIP" she's joined by the unsettling sight of The Fiend.

With her interference in this contest, the referee officially signals that this match is indeed called off, just as Sarah Logan the challenger had regained her bearings and pulled herself up to her feet distraught by what's before her. The official is leaving the ring, Sasha Banks is sprawled out on the mat face down, and Alexa Bliss is resting on her knee fixated on The Fiend. This was the biggest opportunity of her entire career, this was a match she has been waiting for since the moment the wheel landed on her name and deemed her Sasha's challenger....and yet, THIS is how it ends. No victory and crowning of a NEW Champion...no unfortunate close but no cigar defeat handed to her by one of the best today. No, none of the outcomes she prepared for both physically and mentally have happened...instead, an outside force has shaken the foundation of this night and everything it was supposed to be. Sarah Logan is upset, so upset she perhaps doesn't even have the wherewithal to process this chilling point in time. She throws her hand right on Bliss's shoulder firmly squeezes as she pulls her up to her feet, and shouts "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" The Viking lets out a shrilled cry as Bliss' back remains turned to her. "LOOK AT ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" She bellows out, to which Alexa slowly turns around, and how does she react to Sarah's protesting? By showing not a single sign of remorse for what she's done, or even delight for what she's done. It's still the same detached emotionless expression she's had since the moment the lights turned red and revealed her moments ago. Logan, further riled up by Bliss' lack of expression as if she doesn't care that she just ruined the biggest match of her career...places her other hand on Bliss's shoulder and she begins to shake her. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I WAITED FOR THIS?! ANSWER ME! I SAID ANSWER ME!"

But still, not a peep is said from the "shaken" Bliss...which forces Sarah's hand. Consumed by her emotions at this night going horribly wrong, she wants to let out that anger...so if she can't get Bliss to utter a word, or feint any emotion...she's going to make her feel something alright, PAIN. The Viking reels back, before swinging her head forward with a massive HEADBUTT! Or at least that's what she was going for, but as she drove her head forward Alexa broke free of her tight grasp, hastily stepped to the side avoiding contact between her head and Sarah's...and CAUGHT Sarah in the exact position The Women's Champion found herself in earlier. However this time there's no pause for a kiss before Logan can even react to the trap her head's fallen into, Bliss twists back drilling tonight's challenger for The Women's Title skull first into the mat with yet again, SISTER ABIGAIL!

There's no piped in reaction to fill the dead air, perhaps because the person in charge of that has found themselves frozen at this moment like The XWL Universe. While their faces have been replaced by snippets of The Fiend's chilling face, we can only imagine their expression mirrors our own. We're confused, we're perhaps consumed by slightly morbid curiosity at what even caused Alexa Bliss and The Fiend's paths to cross...and we're wondering what this means going forward? She yet again rolls back onto her knee after delivering the infamous "Sister Abigail" but this time rather than looking to The Fiend for encouragement or praise perhaps...her head tilts to the side and her lifeless gaze peers right into the lens of the main camera that's broadcasting this visual for the entire world to see. Just as they saw her catastrophic meltdown, those same eyes are now seeing what has become of her 4 months later...and it's very difficult to watch as we struggle to even recognize this as that same person. It's all in the eyes...and the story they're telling us is that indeed someone has finally let HIM in.

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] YHou8wy

Without warning, much like this moment, that's transpired tonight, the live footage is interrupted by the brief calling card of "The Fiend" as the words "LET ME IN" echo, and Homecoming officially goes off the air...

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]   [[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 -  12/16/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Homecoming: 12/2/2020 - 12/16/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1