Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU?

Go down 
+13
Sam
imagohard2nite
LazyEye513
Tango
P1
Pringle1996
Oreo
Zack
BOFA
Slothio
Austin
Kingbrew1990
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU?   THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2020 5:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

After some much needed time away for all of us, and some discussion in our discord channel between members as for HOW we'll come back. The general feeling is that we can't sustain XWL on another year of actually playing the matches ourselves anymore due to how awful 2K20 is...we made it work but the time away just exposed how much we just don't like the game and so with a new game a year away...we need to change how things currently operate and that will be a hybrid of simulation/decision based protocols.

For weekly matches we'll simulate them via the game, for PPV's we'll have a panel of admins/members with members being the majority and they will discuss and decide the outcome of title matches and things of that nature. Through consideration of the build, the effort by everyone involved, and healthy debating of pros/cons of each outcome. Ultimately it's not a perfect system but it is the closest thing we have so with that said with the foundational work laid out the next step is finding out who is still with us for this year ahead.

With us no longer playing the matches it opens things up ENTIRELY to things we previously wouldn't be able to do. Tag-Division is basically guaranteed because in theory a team can be controlled by one member if someone wants...can even potentially do mixed tag-teams there's a lot of exciting possibilities.

So simply below provide if you're still here and if you will be keeping your current taken characters. Once we've gotten the full roster we can move forward with WHEN and HOW everything officially resumes. And to be clear this isn't going to be a soft "reboot" we're picking up where everything left off in each area that applies given the roster/members.

So I'll start first

Am I still here?

YES!

Will I be keeping my current character(s)? If so, which ones?

Yes, Robert Roode & Alexa Bliss

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU?   THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2022 4:34 am

Am I still here...?

Been quietly watching from the shadows

Will I be keeping my current character(s)? If so, which ones?

Yes I think it's time for the return of The Elite Wrestler of XWL  
THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU? - Page 2 Q2fzDx
Back to top Go down

THE RETURN....IS AMONG US....ARE YOU?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2