Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]

Go down 
+2
Kingbrew1990
P.R Son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 4:45 pm

LIVE FROM: Calgary, Alberta, Canada  Scotiabank Saddledome

ARENA FOR MATCHES: LA Hall

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] ChOX5un 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] XR3yIbW

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"Last week Tegan Nox seized her opportunity and accepted Natalya's Open Challenge, and while she didn't come away with the victory she proved that her future is very bright...and so tonight I felt it was only fitting to throw her in the ring with someone that not only like Natalya shares her same view on this business...but also fought Natalya two weeks ago suffering the same defeat that Tegan just did. Bayley no doubt hoped to return with a victory at High Octane but while she wasn't successful her performance against Natalya much like Tegan's was nothing short of impressive. So let's see how these two perform against each other tonight."

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[Non-Title]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] RynbwEj 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Km9iJEN

"For the past two weeks ever since his issues with Aleister Black started to form, it just hasn't been Jeff Hardy's night...he allowed himself to get too focused on Aleister in their Triple Threat which allowed AJ Styles to beat him. Then last week in his match with Daniel Bryan he was moments away from sealing the deal perhaps with The Swanton Bomb Aleister Black's presence at ringside yet again spelled defeat for The Charismatic Enigma...so tonight I'm giving him a chance to redeem those losses and focus...and what better opponent to focus on than the newly crowned Intercontinental Champion PAC? The BASTARD, as he proudly proclaims himself to be defeated Hangman Page in a Ladder Match 2 weeks ago and with his reign shiny and new how will he fare in his first match since becoming Champion? "

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] MpvkcXr 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] EjOhMPh

"At Dead Man's Hand The Undertaker returns to the ring to face Velveteen Dream...and speaking as someone who has fought The Deadman? Not only is his aura intimidating but his sheer size is as well and in order to prepare Dream for his first showing with The Demon from Death Valley? The Velveteen Dream NEEDS to be on his A Game heading into this match. So seeing as Tomasso Ciampa has been on fire since returning and making an immediate impact by coming for Kevin Owens? What better pairing could their be than to allow both one final match to mentally and physically prepare themselves for their very different battles ahead?"

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Xt44zhG 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] G2Cy9sJ

"Both of these women have expressed their desire for that wheel to land on them at Dead Man's Hand...but their history goes deeper than that as they met at Final Stand in Triple Threat action where Shayna would defeat Mia. Last week The Head Baddie In Charge wasn't exactly "ready" for Asuka...but you have to believe she's been ready to get her hands on The Queen Of Spades ever since her loss on the grandest stage of them all. So tonight felt like the perfect time and place as they both prepare for the potential Women's Championship Match they're after at Dead Man's Hand."

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Mach 6 Series ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 8nE3b5Q1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] V8uRYEd

"At High Octane 2 weeks ago Goldberg scored his first victory in The Mach 6 Series by defeating Ilja Dragunov, while Karl Anderson unfortunately perhaps due to his double duty performance suffered his first loss in the series. Well tonight redemption is potentially on the line for The Good Brother as the next match in the series takes place...will Karl Anderson turn things around or will Goldberg secure another victory...en-route to his rematch with Roman Reigns at Dead Man's Hand?"

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] LzHomBS 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] X5iqBg8

""The Empress Of Tomorrow has been on a roll since returning, last week she defeated Mia Yim in a hard-fought slugfest which only furthers her case for a Women's Championship Match at Dead Man's Hand...if the wheel lands on her that is. But two weeks ago she did something that her opponent tonight hopes to do next week and that's defeat The North American Champion Kairi Sane. While Asuka was pinning Kairi at High Octane, Io Shirai was emerging victorious as The New #1 Contender to her title by defeating Shayna Baszler in a Steel Cage Match earning her opportunity to redeem her previous chance at the title at Final Stand. Can Asuka's winning ways continue, or will Io excell her final test before she meets a woman she knows VERY well at Dead Man's Hand for The North American Championship? Is Io ready for Kairi Sane? We'll perhaps find out tonight as she aims to prove she's first ready for Asuka.""

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Mach 6 Series ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] RL5O2sj 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] TqEbSwN

""Roman Reigns, unfortunately, failed to defeat Finn Balor at High Octane but tonight after returning home and revisiting his roots, he returns hoping that his newfound focus can be what scores him a victory tonight. However, his opponent is someone that will certainly make that matter easier said than done. Chad Gable defeated Karl Anderson in the first matches of the series with a new attitude and focus as well...he is one of the greatest Champions in XWL history...his record for the longest-reigning Champion of ANY title as Tag-Team Champion with Chris Sabin speaks for itself...but can he keep the momentum rolling tonight? Or will Roman pick up a victory as he prepares for his Final Stand Rematch with Goldberg at Dead Man's Hand?"https://i.imgur.com/TqEbSwN.png "

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[Non-Title]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Xe5w9vJ 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

"Unfortunately for Sarah Logan her hopes of becoming #1 contender to Kairi Sane's Championship didn't come to fruition when she was eliminated from The #1 contenders tournament by the eventual winner, Io Shirai...the very woman Kairi will meet next week. But all hope is not lost for The Viking's Championship aspirations...as she finds herself hoping that lady luck is on her side when that wheel is spun to determine Sasha Bank's challenger for The Women's Championship. So what better way to potentially prepare herself for that possibility by allowing her to face a current champion right here tonight. And in turn also allow Kairi to face someone that COULD have been her #1 contender...and has beaten the woman she defeated at Final Stand to become the sole North American Champion."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] MzoTJLp 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] WGXBqMm

"The very first Main-Event of Octane saw these two tear the house down but in the end The Limitless One pulled away with the victory en-route to his opportunity at The World Heavyweight Championship...well a lot has changed since that night. Keith Lee would go on to become Champion...while Kevin Owens would secure many victories after the fact until at Final Stand everything changed for both men. Kevin Owens found himself the target of a returning Tommaso Ciampa and he's been trying to navigate this budding rivalry every week since. While Keith Lee? Found himself with an unexpected challenge...and unfortunately for The Limitless One? He did not rise to that challenge. I felt like it was time to revisit this match and hopefully much like before it prepares them for what lies ahead."

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ A Moment Of Bliss ]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] I140x4a

"In just one week, The Women's Champion Sasha Banks will face her first challenge as Champion after capturing it from Liv Morgan in The Main-Event Of Final Stand. The Boss wants to face the best, she wants to continue to legitimize her legacy in this company...and the fate of her coveted title will be in the hands of the wheel at Dead Man's Hand. For the past month, many women have been putting their name in that conversation, staking their claims and expressing their interest in being on that wheel but tonight is their final opportunity if they haven't already to say they want to be on that wheel, that they want to challenge The Boss for her Women's Championship. But it's also Sasha's last chance to send a message to whoever has those aspirations of being her challenger. So tonight in the return of A Moment Of Bliss hosted by The Former North American Champion Alexa Bliss...The Women's Champion makes her final declaration before the time for talk is over, and the time to spin that wheel has come."

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 5:32 pm

There is currently no opener so whoever wants it its yours
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 6:44 pm

Opener is gonna be baszler/yim
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 1:50 pm

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 7rz72nN

XWL Octane opens hot as always with with a streamlined display of pyrotechnics on the sides of the stage as the audience roars ready for the last episode before Dead Man's Hand the night where the fate of our beloved Superstars rests in the balance of whatever the dastardly wheel lands on. Quickly we cut to the offside of the stage where our commentary team is ready to welcome us to tonight's broadcast.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the last stop on the road before fate has its way with our Superstars!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Oh Mauro, you certainly have a way with words. Dead Man's Hand is perhaps my favorite event of the year because you never know what you're going to get.

[[Corey Graves]]
It makes an already chaotic situation somehow become even crazier and with every single match at the mercy of that wheel? There's no telling who will benefit from it and who will suffer it's cruel sense of humor.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Cruel as it may be, it nonetheless will be must-see and I can't wait to see who challenges The Boss Sasha Banks for The Women's Championship!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I'm right there with you, Mauro. Usually at this event there's two Champions at risk of the wheel determining whether or not they potentially walk out as Champion against an unknown challenger...but sometimes less is more and when you have a Champion like The Blueprint? That is all you need to have a highly anticipated encounter without even knowing WHO her challenger is.

[[Corey Graves]]
Sasha's certainly let her mouth run wild this past month but will it catch up with her next week?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I'm sure Alexa Bliss will inquire as such when A Moment Of Bliss returns in tonight's Main-Event and her guest is none other than The Women's Champion herself.

[[Corey Graves]]
Am I the only one who thinks it's a bit wrong to expect Alexa to be a professional host after Sasha's unprofessional remarks about her last week, and just a few weeks ago?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's the heat of competition, Corey. Alexa while not spared The Boss' '"bars" a few weeks ago...or even last week is ultimately excited to have this opportunity especially after not being on the show for the past two weeks.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I wonder if she'll perhaps officially toss her name into the fray?

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean she SHOULD still be North American Champion if you ask me but we won't talk about that...

The crowd elicits a milder reaction than we first head when the show went live, Mia isn't exactly their favorite due to her attitude since returning rubbing them the wrong way, but there is a mix of cheers thrown in as well to those that maybe appreciate her work ethic the past month where she's gone the distance with several top performers in the division today. She starts to walk out from the back, ready for the war ahead.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] QxGB59j

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Speaking of The Women's Championship here comes one of the Women who responded to Sasha's remarks and threw her name onto that wheel, The H.B.I.C Mia Yim.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The night will end with a Moment Of Bliss to promote The Women's Championship so it's only befitting that we kick things off doing so as well except there will be nothing "blissful" about what's about to start tonight's show.

[[Corey Graves]]
Certainly not, Mia Yim and her opponent Shayna Baszler are perhaps two of the most "ugly" competitors and I use that term as a compliment because their offense may not always be pretty but it's damn sure effective and keys to their success.

Mia confidently struts to the top of the ramp where she slowly leans downward bringing both hands together and turning them downward to form a "M" with them as if to say it's "Mia Time" not "Boss Time" like The Women's Champion she certainly has enough history with.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] SjgqHuk

[[Mike Rome]]
The following opening contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Fontana, California...Mia Yim!!

As she pulls her hands apart she swings them back around her waist as if she were motioning that she's ready to put a title back around her waist.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Perhaps the most intriguing prospect of Mia Yim being the one to face Sasha Banks is the history they share over that title, Beth.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's almost the 4 year anniversary since Mia Yim won The Women's Championship by defeating both members of Lay-Cool and essentially retiring Layla...and her very first challenger was none other than Sasha Banks who at that point in time wasn't successful in dethroning The Head Baddie In Charge.

[[Corey Graves]]
Twice at that, Beth.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Sasha has beaten Mia for the first time a few months ago now 4 years later...but that wasn't for the title, so as a former competitor yourself Beth what would you say differentiates that match from say one at Dead Man's Hand?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Everyone is here to be a Champion and having the knowledge that if you endure everything someone has you'll walk away from that with the sweet joy that is being Champion? It changes everything entirely. It means more, it pushes you more, and Mia Yim wants that pressure because she thrives off of it.

Mia soon rushes down the rest of the ramp, sliding in the ring where immediately she snatches Mike Rome's mic right out of his hand and as he awkwardly puts his hands up not fighting back for control of his mic, Mia mouths "Lemme borrow this a sec" and she proceeds to pat the top of it with her balm as she clears her throat and raises it up, which in turn brings the camera in close to her.

[[Mia Yim]]
Next week at Dead Man's Hand...The Women's Champion and her reign? Are dead to rites...need I remind all of you that I retired your precious and beloved Layla to capture that title before?...and what did I do in the months after? I whooped the ass of The "Boss" when she came for what was MINE! I haven't forgotten, and you know what? I know she hasn't either...she's afraid, because history much like fate is funny like that, it has a way of repeating itself...and when it comes to The Women's Championship being on the line between us? It's always favored me...and that hasn't changed even four years later.

The boos ramp up a little more than they were as they're not exactly fans of what she's saying...maybe because it might be true and they're concerned Sasha's reign MIGHT end by her hands? Or maybe they're just not interested in hearing someone brag about something four years ago when A LOT has changed in that time.

[[Mia Yim]]
But you don't have to take my word for it...go on your little show with that twerp and proclaim to everyone that you're going to walk into Dead Man's Hand as Women's Champion and that isn't going to change when you leave...maybe if you say it enough these people might actually believe you...but when it comes to me? Let's face it, Sasha...I know I can beat you, and I can take that title...but do you know deep down that you can stop me? You don't...because no one thought I could do what I did all those years ago...and they...much like you? Won't expect what happens if that wheel lands on my name.

She smirks as she looks down at her waist not so subtlety stating that The Women's Championship being around her waist is what she's saying will happen.

[[Mia Yim]]
As for for you, Shayna? I haven't forgotten about Final Stand, you may be big, you may be "intimidating" to these other girls...but I'm not afraid of you...because everyone is all big and bad...until they get their neck snapped courtesy of The H.B.I.C!

Mia shoves Mike's microphone back into his chest as the focus shifts to the stage.The Queen of Spades steps through the curtain. Cockily taunting at the fans as she walks to the right of the stage. She turns around and walks to the left of the stage strutting in her usual badass demeanor. She looks over at the commentary table and winks at Beth Phoenix.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
"What's that all about Beth?"

[[Beth Phoenix]]
"I think thats her way of saying watch this. But then again who can be sure?"

Baszler walks back to the center of the stage. She spreads her arms open and looks towards the ceiling tilting her head back until it's parallel with her shoulders. She rolls her head back up vertically and does her classic pyramid pose. She focuses the center on Mia Yim before separating and beginning her walk to the ring. She walks arrogantly down the ramp.

[[Mike Rome]]
And her opponent, from Sioux Falls, South Dakota...Shayna Baszler!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
"She is as ruthless as they come in the women's division"

[[Beth Phoenix]]
"She is a woman determined. She reminds me somewhat of myself during my in ring career."

[[Corey Graves]]
"Are you serious?"

[[Beth Phoenix]]
"Of course I am! She's driven,dominant,and will do whatever it takes to win."

[[Corey Graves]]
"Oh god Beth, It sounds like you've got a girl crush."

[[Beth Phoenix]]
"No, I just have an eye for talent Corey"

Upon reaching the end of the ramp,she looks at Mia and points. She begins her walk to the steps. Once she reaches the steps she turns around and taunts the fans once more. The crowd echoes boos. She turns around walks up the steps and walks to the center of the apron. She wipes her feet and steps through the middle rope. She goes to her respective corner and perches on the top rope in classic Baszler fashion. She points again at Yim, then jumps down and shadow boxes a few jabs and then high kicks. And the tone is set.

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Xt44zhG 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] G2Cy9sJ

"Both of these women have expressed their desire for that wheel to land on them at Dead Man's Hand...but their history goes deeper than that as they met at Final Stand in Triple Threat action where Shayna would defeat Mia. Last week The Head Baddie In Charge wasn't exactly "ready" for Asuka...but you have to believe she's been ready to get her hands on The Queen Of Spades ever since her loss on the grandest stage of them all. So tonight felt like the perfect time and place as they both prepare for the potential Women's Championship Match they're after at Dead Man's Hand."

As Yim rolls out to the outside obviously disappointed in coming up short tonight Renee Young steps into the ring to interview Baszler.

[[Renee Young]]
"Shayna congratulations on your win tonight. Next week is Dead Man's hand where you are on the wheel that could get an opportunity to face Sasha Banks for the XWL Womens Championship your thoughts?"

[[Shayna Baszler]]
"Well Renee, tonight I proved that me winning that triple threat at Final Stand was not by chance. My thoughts on the opportunity to face Sasha at Dead Man's Hand? I say she signed her death warrant when she decided to come out the side of her neck about me. So Sasha you better hope and pray that that wheel doesn't land on me because if it does I AM GOING TO BREAK THE BANK!"

Shayna slides out of the ring and walks with a sense of surity to the back.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Shayna Baszler securing another victory that surely Sasha Banks had to take note of given she defeated the woman Sasha knows all about, Mia Yim.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That was a statement making victory for sure, and in her own words right there...she's ready to "break" the bank...and if that wheel lands on her she just very well may.

[[Corey Graves]]
Luckily for Mia this loss doesn't derail her chances of being chosen...but it surely has to do a number on her confidence heading into that possible encounter.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
It was very close I will say which again speaks to the amount of talent that will be on that wheel. Sasha if either Shayna or Mia are chosen? Is in for a tough match...though the same can obviously be said for the other women on that wheel as well.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It sure can, and I can't wait to see what the other women tonight might have in store for us after that truly great opening contest from Yim and Baszler.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2020 1:16 pm

As Octane returns from our first commercial break of the evening we're taken to a direct view of our commentary team where Beth is the first to speak up.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The night after Final Stand my very good friend Natalya made her return following a 14 month absence due to the actions of a mystery assailant which left her with a broken neck and a questionable future. This has been a very bittersweet month for Natalya as after finally making her way back to competition...unfortunately she didn't return alone, no the masked woman responsible for it all has tried to continue where they left off and unfortunately to this minute there still aren't any leads as to WHO is under that mask.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
It's a very troubling situation, someone has it out for Natalya...and I can't for the life of me figure out why. She's been the most respectable and kind Superstars that locker room has had...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Sadly even kindness can lend you enemies, especially if you prove you can be successful with that mindset, something that before Natalya's incredible run as Women's Champion there were very few examples of.

[[Corey Graves]]
It could be as simple as that or even not wanting her to be around so they themselves can attain success. I mean let's not forget in that incredible run she went 14 straight months not losing on a single Pay-Per-View...she did things that would take far too long to cite right now and when you're that successful you get a giant target on your back.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
She opened last week's show almost with a plea for some semblance of an answer or help but unfortunately Tegan Nox could only offer a match to take her mind off of it...

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Originally Natalya was supposed to host a gathering of the entire division an open forum if you will to address every woman and allow them to address her and her situation...however, something happened before we went live tonight...and that incident in the parking lot has since led to her no longer appearing this evening. Our cameras caught the moment in question as they were standing by to get a quick word before she prepared to deliver her address later tonight...and well, I'll just say viewer discretion is advised as the events you're about to see maybe be hard to watch.

Beth's concerned expression certainly concerns us as she didn't exactly frame the footage we're about to see in the best  light...Natalya's no longer here tonight because of what happened...and we can only wonder WHAT transpired when she arrived to the arena. But we won't have to wonder for long as the footage begins to play on the titantron and we see a black SUV pulling into a space.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] DtWnWa1

The driver's side door soon opens and within seconds we learn that the driver is in fact The Queen Of Harts, she spots the cameras through her shades and smiles and waves at them before turning around and making her way to the rear of her vehicle to retrieve her bags. The cameras follow her to the back presumably to get a word from her before she enters the building.

[[Voice Behind The Camera]]
Good evening, Nattie mind if we get a quick word from you?

She pops her trunk, allowing it to fully raise up revealing her bags then she pulls her shades back onto the top of her head as she nods.

[[[Natalya]]]
Sure, what's up?

It's been a month since you, and subsequently...your mystery attacker returned on the Octane after Final Stand...do you have any new information on that situation?

The Anvillette with a slight frown shakes her head side to side.

[[[Natalya]]]
No, not yet...and while that's frustrating to say I'm trying to settle my teakettle if you will and approach this wisely rather than haphazardly. I can't very well go accusing the locker room to their face...as we saw with my "chat" with Sasha.

Do you actually believe The Women's Champion could behind all of this?

[[[Natalya]]]
Here's the truth of the matter...I don't know what to believe anymore. Someone in this division is responsible for this, and while I'm sure I wouldn't entirely be welcoming to someone making presumptions that I had anything to do with a situation like this with them...that interaction didn't exactly reassure me that she wasn't the one. She's changed a lot since who she was 14 months ago...which is why I can't rule her out just yet. I hate that but I have to be careful who I trust in moments like this and that's very few people.

An announcement was posted on the website promoting an address you plan to hold tonight within the locker room with all of your fellow Superstars...what do you hope to accomplish in this forum?

[[[Natalya]]]
One of them is behind that mask, and maybe I'll be able to sniff out who is lying to me, and who can help me figure this whole situation out once and for all. I'm very appreciative of Beth organizing this, and I hope to get some answers tonight, that's basically it.

Good luck tonight, thank you.

The Longest Reigning Women's Champion in XWL History politely expresses her thanks as well in the form of a nod and wave then pulls her back out of the back of her SUV placing it on the ground as she pulls the handle out extending it so she'll be able to roll it behind her. She slams the back of the vehicle, then starts to walk towards the arena as the cameras continue to follow her for that final "fade" moment where in this time we see other Superstars arriving as well such as our World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode exiting a limo with Daniel Bryan and Jon Moxley clearly The Enterprise like to arrive in style as could be expected. She rolls past them not waving, mainly because she's focusing in on what lies ahead tonight and as she passes them the camera pans out showing the arena and the security waiting outside of the doors. She continue along until suddenly this peaceful stroll is disrupted by the sound of someone shouting?

[???]
Nattie, LOOK OUT!

Natalya unaware of what is going on, quickly turns around to see just who is shouting at her when suddenly a car comes speeding in out of nowhere, Natalya reacts as quick as she can and jumps out of the way, the car speeds past Natalya and wipes out her Suitcase, but just narrowly misses hitting Natalya by inches. The car screeches to a halt no doubt for the driver to asses the damage they've just done in this intentional attempt.  

The camera pans around to see a very concerned looking Bayley in her car, it appears Bayley is the one who shouted out at Natalya. Bayley unsure if the car hit Natalya or not leaps out of her car. But just as she does, Natalya gets back to her feet and instantly runs at the car that just tried to ruin everything she spent the last 14 months working for...

[[[Natalya]]]
What the FUCK is your problem?!

As we've seen since the night Natalya returned this has been a deeply emotional time for her, she's raw and frustrated beyond her limits and as she shouts angrily at the stopped car we just see her face growing redder and redder as her blood comes to a rolling boil and her fists are clenched ready to take IMMEDIATE action to this attempt on not just her well-being but potentially her life if the same thing that happened to her suitcase happened to her. She finally arrives at the now parked car and bangs on the side of it with her fist shouting some more until she arrives at the driver's side door. She bangs on the window, not with enough force to break it but she's not really thinking about what to do in this moment or how aggressive to be or anything other than wanting to get her hands on the person that just tried to flatten her with their vehicle and likely is the one behind ALL of this to begin with. She grabs the door handle and starts to pull it open but it's quickly pulled back shut. Frustration in full effect she keeps prying on the handle. The cameras catch up finally and we see a masked person sitting inside trying to keep the door from opening, they could probably solve this dilemma quickly by you know locking the door but they're probably frazzled somewhat themselves for that simple solution to cross their mind.

She continues yanking on the door, banging on the window with her fists, kicking the vehicle, which doesn't really lend to helping her get access to the car but it certainly helps her release some of her anger. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" She again screeches as her voice slightly cracks from the raised tone of voice, but suddenly as she continued to pull, the door flies open smacking her across the the face with the such unexpected thrust of the door and she falls back onto the concrete with an immediate mark of blood on her chin from how hard it knocked her back. But after their door stunt, rather than exiting the vehicle and taking advantage of her now stunned state, and likely due to the fact this is far more public than her previous attacks on Natalya have been especially with bystanders that could swoop in to try and save her they close the door back and speed off in a rush.

Bayley seeing what just happened to her friend, runs over towards Natalya who's laying on the floor. Bayley quickly kneels beside her asking if she's okay. Bayley tries to hold onto Natayla shouting out for help from anybody near by, but Natalya tries to get to her feet but instantly drops back down onto one knee, the door to the face clearly dazed her. Bayley tries to help Nattie to her feet, grabbing hold of her arm to help steady her as she once again gets to her feet.

[Bayley]
Are you okay? Did you see who it was?

Natalya doesn't answer, she just puts her hand on her chin and looks at the blood now on her hand. This only seems to infuriate her even more as she shrugs off Bayley and begins walking with a slight wobble back towards her car

[Bayley]
Nattie, Wait! You need to see the doctor...

Natalya just walks on almost in trance ignoring the pleas from Bayley. Bayley just stands on the spot, with Natayla's blood on the floor beside her looking concerned for her friend. But no amount of concern is enough to stop Natalya. She marches right back to her car, slams the door as quickly as she enters it then within seconds speeds off into the direction her assailant fled in as the footage officially comes to an end.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The masked Woman responsible for nearly bringing an untimely end to Natalya's career striking yet again, this time things obviously escalating even further...thank goodness she got out of the way in time.

[[Corey Graves]]
Whoever this is seems to have it out for Natalya and if anything this situation is only getting more puzzling. What on Earth could be their motivation for going to those lengths?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I think we all, including Natalya wish we knew...and I'm especially concerned for Natalya after chasing after them. Stay with us for any further updates as they become available...

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 9:55 pm

The camera appears to open on the backstage area as we find a dark hallway, with a single figure sat on top of an equipment box. Dressed in a hoodie, the identity is hidden from us. In fact, even the gender is until the figure speaks revealing a deeper voice than most any female.  

"There are three types of men in this business."

The figure's face is still hidden however, he appears to be speaking to the camera, though not looking at it.

"Those who strive to become legends. Those who actually do. And then theirs me."

The hood comes off, revealing the face of Chad Gable who smirks directly into the camera.

[Chad Gable]
The man who is born a legend.

Gable hops off the box, taking a few steps forward towards the camera.

[Chad Gable]
I have only ever met one other person who is in fact a man of this magnitude. And his name is Chris Sabin. I feel as though people forget that. Actually, I feel like they forget exactly who I am. I am the greatest champion to ever grace XWL. Let that sink in for a minute. The GREATEST.

[Chad Gable]
When you talk about the greatest of all time, who is it? Bret Hart? Ric Flair? Bruno Sammartino? Hogan, Austin, Michaels? Billy Graham? IT. DOESNT. MATTER. Name legend after legend and they do not, have not, COULD, NOT, COMPARE. The only person that does is Chris Sabin, who is in fact the other greatest champion of all time. But you all forgot that too, didn't you?

[Chad Gable]
That's the only logical excuse because you wouldn't look at assets such as Sabin or myself and think "wow, we should put them in the mid card" NO. You should think that if they aren't headlining, then you are losing money. You are losing ratings, and you are missing out on legends from birth. I miss you Chris. These people suck.

Chad looks sad for a moment before snapping back to reality.

[Chad Gable]
But allow me to direct my attention to the elephant in the room, and no I'm not talking Natalya. No, I'm talking about the Mach 6. The tournament to crown the next contender for the Intercontinental Championship. The fact it isn't just gifted to me is a travesty. The only thing worse is that I have to lessen myself to take on the talent here. Did you know I only used 3% of my talent against Karl Anderson? Three!

Gable seems almost deranged as to how upset he is.

[Chad Gable]
And tonight. Oh, tonight. Tonight I go up against Roman Reigns. The guy who "beat" Goldberg. Old news. Nash did it first. Get original. But more importantly, pay attention. Because tonight is your chance to witness greatness in the flesh. To see what a legend from the womb looks, smells, acts like. To see what one half of the greatest tag team in the entire world is like. To see, WHAT THE LONGEST REIGNING CHAMPION, IN XWL HISTORY, IS LIKE. And then I'm going to pin you. I'm going to beat you, and move on, and claim what should of been mine, years ago. And hell, you know what Roman. I'll even use 5% of my god given, derived from birth, talent. Just to make you feel special. Ciao.

With that, Gable shoves the camera to the ground. The last scene we get is of his feet walking away after quite the big words he just delivered. Will he win tonight? Or is he all talk? Stay tuned to find out.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2020 11:36 pm

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Last week's Main-Event saw Jon Moxley and The World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode of The Enterprise successfully defeat Randy Orton and Keith Lee in Tag-Team action and Beth, I understand something important is about to happen with these two?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
That's right, Mauro my husband has arranged a meeting with both gentlemen and from what I'm hearing they're on their way to his office right now.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well we know Daniel Bryan is set to have a contract signing with Sami Zayn later on to make their match at Dead Man's Hand I wonder what Edge has in store for the other two members of The Enterprise?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We'll soon see, let's go backstage now where World Champion Robert Roode and Jon Moxley are standing outside Edge's office.

Immediately we cut to the camera crew immediately outside The General Manager's office and we see Robert Roode wearing one of his more "flamboyant" robes with his World Heavyweight Championship proudly on display around his waist. Just behind him is The Enterprise's Aficionado of Violence Jon Moxley dressed far different from his partner. A bomber jacket thrown over a basic t-shirt and camouflage pants. But despite their differences of "character" they along with Daniel Bryan have been a cohesive force to be reckoned with, something The Limitless One and The Apex Predator were reminded of last week when they were defeated. Roode goes to knock, but Mox nudges him "He invited us why are you knocking?" Roode quips "I know how he gets all touchy about personal space I'm just trying to be polite" to which Mox replies with "Fuck that" I mean that's hard logic to argue with, right? So Robert flashes a somewhat "you got me there" look then grabs the handle and starts to open the door.  

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 1yvWgAL

He swings the door out as he and Jon step inside to see Edge looking up from his desk motioning the two to the chairs in front of him as he notices their arrival.

[[Edge]]
Ah gentlemen there you are, please take a seat.

The Glorious One approaches the chair, unstrapping his title from around his waist then pridefully tosses it over his shoulder giving it a nice pat with a smirk. While Moxley? Does exactly as you could except and rather than taking a seat on the thing built for sitting, he grabs the trash can from beside Edge's desk, turns it over dumping all of the contents on the floor, then places it upside down and pops a squat.

[[Edge]]
As you know Dead Man's Hand is next week and I wanted to talk to you about what's in the cards for both of you.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Let me stop you right there, Adam...we're on first name basis still right? I mean I know you kind of sort of forced me to vacate The Intercontinental Championship...and by forced I mean sternly requested...or suggested...whatever you wanna call it...I entered The Octane after Final Stand with TWO titles on my shoulders and you quickly nipped that in the bud. It was a sore subject but as a forgiving Champion that strives to be the bigger person, I maybe was a bit harsh to rescind your Bobby privileges. PAC seems like a suitable replacement, he hates the fans, WE...hate the fans...it's great.

[[Edge]]
That's good, as you know the decision to ask you to surrender The Intercontinental Championship wasn't full of any ill-will or malice...it's just being a Champion is a big responsibility and no man or woman can manage that twice at the same time and do justice to those titles equally. But back to Dead Man's Hand...

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Look I get it, Keith Lee technically has a rematch...EVEN THOUGH Daniel technically should have had one too...and he never got that...so...

[[Edge]]
Bobby, I'm going to ask you to please stop interrupting me.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Alright sure, no problem sorry about that.

[[Edge]]
It's fin-

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I just don't think Keith Lee is as "Limitless" as he maybe once was...he seems to be having an identity crisis or something and I mean honestly I think I proved he isn't on my level at Final Stand when I defeated him in our biggest encounter yet...and isn't that what ultimately matters? Not who won the previous battles...but who ultimately won...THE WAR?

[[Edge]]
I mean if you would let me speak I'd tell you that you're somewhat right...after careful consideration of Keith Lee's efforts since Final Stand he's not in a place where he should be in that position. This company needs strong champions and strong challengers and if anyone falls outside of that parameter I can't very well sit by and let things suffer for it.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
My thoughts exactly, see I think you and I got off on the wrong foot and I'm really glad to see you come around, it's inspiring to see such growth in your leadership. Isn't it, Mox?

He looks over to Jon who's pounding his fist into his palm as if he's imagining himself beating the shit out of someone, likely Randy...when suddenly he looks up and shrugs with a simple "sure whatever" leaving his mouth.

[[Edge]]
Just because you weren't a fan of my decisions because of how they affected you doesn't mean they were bad decisions...but that's not important. What is important is discussing what will be happening instead with The World Heavyweight Championship next week with Lee no longer on the table for a rematch.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Gotcha, so you called me in here to lend you a little advice, maybe let ya take credit for the brilliance when it's all announced right? Sure what are pals for? So lemme see, um...well I've been pretty unstoppable...I mean it's what 10 months and I've beaten everyone that either never has beaten me...or I've beaten the only person that has and at this point it's like gosh who's the unlucky sap to get thrown to the wolf of wall-street?

Even though his ego is perhaps five times the size of a regular one...it's somewhat justified because he's actually spitting facts, he's not saying something that's unproven I mean he literally hasn't been pinned by anyone except Keith Lee...and he collected that debt at Final Stand along with The World Heavyweight Championship.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
What you're doing with Sasha is pretty neat, what about that? Sure I'm going to beat any guy on that wheel because I've probably already beaten them...or they're just simply not at the level of an elite competitor like myself...but I suppose we can't be too choosy at a time like this, huh?

[[Edge]]
While I appreciate the suggestion I can't really do that. We've put a great deal of promotion into The Women's Championship Match at Dead Man's Hand, and watering that down by putting another champion and their title in the same situation without all of the hype we've injected into Sasha's just would be a disservice to that and not a wise business decision.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
True, true...so what about if I issue an Open Challenge? Everyone likes those, right? They're suspenseful, they're unexpected, they're full of unlimited possibilities...and we could even let the wheel decide what kind of match that'll be?

[[Edge]]
Again, I love the enthusiasm, but I've got things covered. But funny enough you actually helped me figure it out.

Roode smirks, casually dusting his shoulder off as if to say it's no biggie.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
An active Champion is a Champion that cultivates his success by speaking out, competing...so I suppose I can't be too surprised that through my example this past month you found the key to this little dilemma.

[[Edge]]
Yeah, I can't really argue with you there, hearing Randy Orton take such umbrage over losing The World Heavyweight Championship years ago to Moxley...and you sticking up for your pal and going after his enemy as if he were your own-

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Say what now?

[[Edge]]
I'm saying that thanks to your go-getter attitude and Randy's desire to reclaim what your buddy took from him it's kind of a no brainer.

The smirk that once proudly was on display, almost as proudly as his World Heavyweight Championship has completely gone away as he leans forward and tries to process what Edge is suggesting.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Bu- but...you can't be serious...RANDY? That's your big idea? Mox just beat his ass last week, in what world does that constitute a title match? If anything it should be Mox getting the sho-

[[Edge]]
You know what, Bobby? You're right again!

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Come again?

[[Edge]]
We'll throw Jon Moxley into the match as well and make it a Triple Threat!

It was at this moment Robert Roode knew he, well...fucked up. He was ranting about Randy that he used Mox beating Orton as an example that Orton shouldn't get the shot if anything Mox should...not actually suggesting that happens...but running his mouth on the brink of a tangent seems to have come back to bite him.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Okay, funny joke haha...but let's get back to this Orton thing.

[[Edge]]
I'm not joking, Bobby.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
See, I feel like you are because why would you make me defend in a Triple Threat Match against Randy Orton...and Jon Moxley? Mox wants him at Dead Man's Hand, Randy's beef was with Mox...it seems pretty clear that they should be facing...

[[Edge]]
I mean they are, you're just in the middle of that fight, kind of like you have been for the past 3 weeks when you decided to get involved and seeing as their recent issues ultimately stem from The World Heavyweight Championship...it seems pretty clear that this is the correct approach to take. You get to back up your boy, Mox gets his hands on Randy...Orton gets the two of you in the ring at the same time which he clearly wants for many reasons...and to make things even more exciting a wheel will be spun to determine what kind of match that is! Unless you'd like me to add Sami and Daniel to this make it a five-way, seeing as you've stuck your nose into their business as well...

[[[Robert Roode]]]
No, no that is definitely a bad idea...we don't need to go adding more bad decisions on top of an already bad call...look I'm gonna go get some water or something and then we'll revisit this conversation...but I'm not defending against Mox and Orton in a Triple Threat that's ridiculous.

[[Edge]]
I mean, you are though...you're welcome to go quench your thirst but I've made my decision, I notified Orton of his opportunity earlier and I'm sure he'll be even more thrilled when he learns of your suggestion to include Moxley as well.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
THAT ISN'T WHAT I DID! Listen her-

As he starts to grow more frustrated, raising his voice and springing up from his seat ready to read Edge the riot act...Moxley rises up from his upside-down trash bin turned stool and places his hand on Roode's shoulder.

[[Jon Moxley]]
Why don't you go grab a drink, something stronger than water while I take care of this.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
But he's trying to drive a wedg-

[[Jon Moxley]]
Trust me I got this, I'll just politely explain to this scumbag how fucking stupid this idea is and-

[[Edge]]
You do realize I can hear you?

In true "Mox" fashion he just looks at Edge for a moment, then raises the tone of his voice.

[[Jon Moxley]]
Like I said, I'll tell this dipshit to splash some whiteout on his little agenda and get this straightened out.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Fine, but don't do anything I wouldn't do.

[[Jon Moxley]]
Well what the fuck am I supposed to do then? Do a power point presentation in that blazer you guys keep trying to get me to wear as I explain how fucking stupid he has to be if he thinks this match is a good idea?

[[[Robert Roode]]]
It wouldn't kill you to dress the part...

[[Jon Moxley]]
Look if you want me to walk around here with a blood stained coat then-

[[[Robert Roode]]]
How did you even get blood on- nevermind I don't wanna know...I'm gonna go grab that drink just don't get us fired okay?

The Glorious One with his World Heavyweight Championship now hanging from his hand walks to the door and soon exits through it closing the door behind him. As he stands outside the office you can see he's clearly concerned by the prospect of this match, sure he's been successful in many multi-man ventures since returning...but how long until that catches up with him? And then you throw in the fact it involves a deadly determined Orton and the highly unpredictable Moxley and there's really no way to have any form of assurance that this doesn't go horribly wrong for our World Champion. Sure Mox stuck around to try to talk some sense into Edge...but from The General Manager's tone? He seems set on this match, so this likely IS the match that awaits Roode next week and he's completely unsure of what to do about it. He brings his empty hand over his face, swiping it back over his hair as he lets out a deep sigh when suddenly...

RKO! RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

The Apex Predator has hit the World Heavyweight Champion with the three most destructive letters in the history of XWL. All it takes is one when you aren't expecting it and you're down for the count but this could be a lesson learned for The Enterprise. They're going to have to work together at Dead Man's Hand or else this could be their fate by the end of the night. But the RKO did do a little damage to the back of Randy considering him and Roode landed on the hard concrete floor that was beneath them. His hand holds onto his back as he winces in pain, standing up following his finishing move. He seems satisfied with his work... until he looks down at the fallen champion and sees his championship laying there. Randy bends down and wraps his fingers around the leather strap and lifts it up. He stares into the golden plate that he's worn before. A wicked grin is spread across his features as he realizes how close he is to once again winning this championship. One match. That's all that is separating him and this prize.

But then Randy is cut from his daydreams as the door to the office begins to open.

[[Jon Moxley]]
What the hell is go- HEY!

The World Heavyweight Championship is dropped as the Viper books it and quickly flees the scene - like a snake who didn't have the jump on his prey and has decided to not face them. Mox chases for only a second before he turns back and goes to check on his friend, stablemate, and now opponent at Dead Man's Hand. Mox glances up to double-check to make sure that Randy is gone and he's not in the sight... and then he turns his head... but he's not looking at Roode at this second. He's turned his attention to the World Heavyweight Championship. What's going on inside of the head of Jon Moxley right now? Is he thinking about those times when he was World Champion? Who knows knowing Jon Moxley.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2020 9:20 am

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Mach 6 Series ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 8nE3b5Q1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] V8uRYEd

"At High Octane 2 weeks ago Goldberg scored his first victory in The Mach 6 Series by defeating Ilja Dragunov, while Karl Anderson unfortunately perhaps due to his double duty performance suffered his first loss in the series. Well tonight redemption is potentially on the line for The Good Brother as the next match in the series takes place...will Karl Anderson turn things around or will Goldberg secure another victory...en-route to his rematch with Roman Reigns at Dead Man's Hand?"

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 8nE3b5Q
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Octane returns to ringside, Renee Young is stood in centre of the ring. A table is set up in middle of the ring, along with two chairs at opposite ends of the table. A contract is sitting in the middle of the table

[Renee Young]
Ladies and Gentlemen, These two men have been at each others throats for months. Since the moment Sami Zayn made his XWL Return he instantly clashed with the Former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan. They’ve exchanged victories and now at Dead Mans Hand they will end it all. Edge has ruled that these two men will clash one final time. A spin of the wheel will decide the fate of this match, they will be Five options on the wheel. Extreme Rules, Falls Count Anywhere, Steel Cage, Submission and Last Man Standing will be the options on the wheel. Tonight, under the orders of the General Manager the contract will be signed and this will be made official. So allow me to introduce you to my first guest….Sami Zayn

The theme of Zayn hits across the arena, but it's almost drowned out be the sound of jeers for Sami Zayn. Sami comes marching out from behind the curtain with his arms out wide, and a huge smirk across his face. Looking unfazed from his loss to Bryan just two weeks ago, he's soaking in the reaction clearly loving just how much his presences winds up the Canadian crowd. Zayn walks down the ramp, still with a huge smirk across the face.

Upon entering the ring, Zayn grabs the hand of Renee and kisses her hand, Renee quickly pulls her hand away. Zayn takes a sit and picks up a Microphone.

[Sami Zayn]

Thank you Renee, as a fellow Canadian I can sympathise with you having to come out here, You know just as well as I do how disgusting these people are. For weeks, I’ve come out here representing these people and representing this country and I’m sure you’ve seen how they’ve treated me? They boo me, one of their own…Their very own Canadian Hero and decide to cheer…Daniel Bryan. These people are obsessed with bringing back the “Yes Movement” and the saddest part of it? It is working, Daniel Bryan is starting to pander to these people. As much as he tries to fight it, he can’t. It’s inside him, It’s part of who he is. His entire career is pandering to the people, It didn’t matter if it was in front of 50 people he would still do everything he could to get those 50 people to cheer him. Yeah yeah I’m sure you all loved it at High Octane when Daniel Bryan beat me but who was the one left standing? He got lucky, and that’s fine I can accept that. But it was ME who was left standing in this ring and at Dead Mans Hand…there’s going to be no luck.

[Sami Zayn]

Back at Final Stand, I promised one thing. I promised I’d be the one standing with my hand raised in the air and you know what, Renee? That’s EXACTLY what happened. I deliver on the biggest stages, when it really matters the most and Dead Mans Hand is going to be no different. Edge wanted us to settle this, to have one final match to finish it all. All of this started with my hand raised and that’s how it’s going to end. It doesn’t matter what match the wheel picks, quite frankly I couldn’t care less. My only interest come Dead Mans Hand is putting an end to this, proving that all along that Sami Zayn is the better man. I’ve known it our entire careers. It was true all the way back in Ring of Honor and It’s still true today. The ONLY reason Daniel Bryan “Made it” before I did….Is because I wasn’t willing to sell out, I wasn’t willing to pander to these people and everybody in the back. I stuck by who I am, I stuck by my beliefs and that pissed a lot of people off. But now Edge has had no choice but to bring me back because he knew I’m EXACTLY what this company needed. But now, Renee if you wouldn’t mind…bring Daniel out here so we can get this contract signed and I can get out of this arena and away from all these people.

Despite Renee's best effort, she's cut off before she could even get a single word out. It takes only a second for the theme that hasn't been heard in nearly a year to begin playing before the live audience in attendance breaks out in a roar of “Yes!” chants mixed in with cheers and adulation for the long awaited return of their hero and his “Yes!” Movement. A few fleeting moments tick by before the man in question steps out onto the stage, the positive energy increasing in volume as soon as they spot him sporting a blue “Yes is Back!” shirt. On the stage, Bryan looks out into the crowd, scanning it from left to right as a smile appears on his face, nodding a few times before throwing his arms into the air and shouting out his world famous signature word: Yes! It's been a long time coming in the eyes of the XWL Universe, ever since Bryan turned his back on them after he became not only a Champion for the first time in his long and historic career, but the World Heavyweight Championship at that when he defeated the first male superstar to successfully defend his Championship inside the demonic structure known simply as The Elimination Chamber in Drew McIntyre.

After becoming Champion, the man that “Reawakened The Dragon” within Bryan became allied with one another to form The Enterprise. With the “Swiss Cyborg” in Cesaro and the newly rechristened “Corporate Dragon” standing side by side, they were unstoppable, evidenced by Bryan's World Heavyweight Championship and Cesaro's King of the Ring crown. With great power comes great responsibility and with their reach growing at a rapid pace, a third man was added, turning the duo into a trio with the addition of Robert Roode, Bobby to his friends. It didn't take long for their addition to pay dividends when he reclaimed the Championship he believes he never should have lost in the Intercontinental Championship. Just when it seemed like there was nowhere else to go but up, Cesaro would be sidelined with an injury that returned the dominant three man group to a team. That didn't last long however as the freshly renamed Jon Moxley, someone who isn't a stranger to being in a faction, would find himself within the inner workings of the group. Following a brief inclusion of Chris Jericho into the fold, the team since then has consisted of the three men, each bringing their own flavor so to speak into the group. But ever since the creation of The Enterprise, the live audience in attendance held out hope, some more than others, that their chosen hero would return to the light, and on this night, it seems that prophecy was finally fulfilled.

Meanwhile, Bryan has made his way down the entrance ramp and towards the ringside area, the roar of “Yes!” chants emanating from the live audience in attendance. He scales the ring steps, a smile still plastered on his face as genuine emotion pours out of him. Bryan makes his way onto the apron and steps through the ropes in one swift motion, entering the threshold of the ring and spots a confident yet cocky smirk etched on Zayn's face, his feet resting on the table while in a relaxed posture with his hands placed on his chest while wielding his trusty microphone. Zayn greets his rival with a sarcastic wave before mocking the “Yes!” chants, causing Bryan's face to shift to a more stoic expression as he prepares his opening salvo. He pulls the chair away from the table before taking a seat, locking eyes with Zayn once more as the expression on his face has yet to change. Bryan picks the microphone up off the table and wraps his hand around the base, bringing it up to his lips before speaking.

Daniel Bryan
For someone that's beaten me once, you sure talk like you've beaten me at every turn. I'll keep this brief since you're so eager to get out of here. I GAVE you your first “win” against me when I disqualified myself at the inaugural High Octane but being the “Canadian Hero” that you are, you twisted it as much as you possibly could to make it seem like you beat me without breaking a sweat. When in reality, I was the one standing tall because I used you to send a message to the man that robbed me out of my World Heavyweight Championship but instead of getting my rightful rematch for a Championship I never should have lost, I decided to shift my focus to the leech that was trying to use me to return to his former glory, which is less glory and more of a tragedy but I digress. I'll give you credit where it's due, you beat me at Final Stand, and I make no excuses for my loss. I took my eye off the ball for a single second and you capitalized on it, congratulations. I made up for that at the second ever High Octane when I beat you in the center of this ring.

Daniel Bryan
So with us officially being at one win a piece, that brings us to Dead Man's Hand, the thrilling conclusion to this trilogy. Let's look at our options, shall we? First, an Extreme Rules Match. Given your affinity for hitting below the belt, this is a perfect match for you because you can't get disqualified. However, that's a two way street because in turn, it means that I can't get disqualified either. So maybe I decide to wrap your head in a steel chair and throw you head first into the ring post, I can't be disqualified for that. Maybe I decide I want to give The Enterprise an early Christmas present and tell them to come out and beat you to the point where you're wearing a mask again. Then there's a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Do you remember what happened the last time we met outside a ring? I don't think you do because the last time I saw you on that night, you were a Canadian hood ornament but if you want to relive it, I'll gladly comply. A Steel Cage Match is next on the list and on paper, this looks like it's a detriment since I'm the one that has allies watching his back but in reality, all this does is make it to where you can't run from the beating you have coming your way.

Daniel Bryan
Next is a Last Man Standing Match. Quite possibly the most fitting option for our battles. A match where you have to beat your opponent down to the point where they can't answer a ten count. Given our history, this would be the perfect match to put the exclamation point on the string of bad decisions you've made since your “anticipated” return.And finally, a Submission match? Only a fool would bet against Daniel Bryan. Trust me when I say this, Sami, whichever option the wheel lands on, you are at a disadvantage.

[Sami Zayn]

The most amazing part about all of that...is that you genuinely believe it. All these people probably believe it too! Which is I'm sure why you said it, so that these morons would all chant "Yes! Yes! Yes!" and you can pretend that you don't like it. There isn't a match on this list that I don't feel comfortable in, I mean you basically already admitted that you'd need The Enterprise to help you win, and I don't doubt that for a second. It wouldn't shock me one bit that if the wheel lands on Extreme Rules you'd go running The Enterprise for help....You said it yourself, You've done it once before. Unlike you though, Daniel. I don't need the help of others, I don't need for you to be assaulted first. At Dead Mans Hand, I'll walk down to this ring and face you one on one, man to man regardless of what match we have. Can you say the same? Or are you going to have your lackeys on stand by so that when I'm beating you in the middle of this ring they'll run down that ramp and give you the help that you'll need?

[Sami Zayn]

But do you what know the most satisfying thing would be for me? That wheels lands on a Submission Match...So I could beat you at your own game, I'd make the "Submission specialist" Daniel Bryan tap out! I'd make you beg for mercy, I'd make it so your only option is to tap out...Tap or Snap, I believe the saying goes. I don't need to break down each choice, do you know why that is? Because I don't care, I'm not worried about what match we will get. It appears you are, and I don't blame you. I'd be worried if I was you too, I get it. You have to go through each scenario in your head, you like to try think you have it all figured out. But it's not going to matter, none of what you said is going to matter. There's only one outcome at Dead Mans Hand, and It's the very same outcome we had at Final Stand. These people know it's true, and they can't accept it. You know it's true, and you can't accept it. I can see it eating away at you, you HATE the fact that you are no longer the best in this business. It's time to move on, It's time for you to go home and become a family man.

Daniel Bryan
And there it is, right there. The fear in your eyes, the feigned confidence in your voice, you know Final Stand was more about me making a mistake than you capitalizing on it. You know that this time around, I won't make that same mistake and you're afraid that when the dust settles, all those words you said and all the promises you made will mean nothing when you're on your back in the center of this ring. That being said, you're right. I'm not the best anymore. I'm not as fast as I used to be, I'm not as technically sound, my strikes don't have the same malicious intent that they used to, but I'm still as ruthless, I still have that drive and determination to reclaim my spot as the best in the world. And while I may not be as good as my younger self, I'm still better on my worst day than you are on your best.

Bryan places the microphone on the table and shifts his focus to the contract in front of him, giving it a momentary glance before pulling out the pen from its secured placement and twisting it, revealing the point from within. Once he locates the all too important dotted line, Bryan tilts his head upwards, locking eyes with the man he'll go to war with one final time at Dead Man's Hand and signs the contract while keeping eye contact for the short duration that follows. Upon finishing his business, Bryan places the pen on the center of the contract and spins it around before sliding it across the table, keeping his eyes locked on Sami Zayn the entire time.

[Sami Zayn]

And there it is! You finally admit that you are not the Daniel Bryan you once were. That is what I've been telling you, and telling these people this entire time! I mean, it's no surprise that I'm correct once again but the fact that you finally admit it is a step in the right direction. You're finally ready to accept that your time is coming to an end, Honestly I'm glad that I could be the one to help you see that. We go back a long time, I never wanted you to be one of those hanging onto their career and staying in this ring past their prime. I never wanted you to ruin the reputation you made in this business. You joined these people in seeing me as the bad guy here, but all this time I was just trying to help you. It's the story of Old Yeller, Daniel. Come Dead Mans Hand, I finally put you down for good. I'm not just doing it for me.... I'm doing it for you.

With that said, Sami Zayn puts the mic down on the desk. Returning the stare into the eyes of Daniel Bryan. Sami picks up the pen and signs along the dotted line. Zayn slams the pen down on the table, and stands up throwing his chair away.

[Renee Young]

It is now official! At Dead Mans Hand Daniel Bryan...

Before Renee can finish her sentence, Sami Zayn pushes the table to the side and steps forward closer to Daniel Bryan. Bryan doesn't move an inch, and just stands in his spot staring into the face of Sami Zayn.  Both men are trash talking, Renee quickly exits the ring sensing things may be about to break down.

Just as she does, Zayn pulls back his fist ready to throw a punch. Daniel Bryan instinctively reacts throwing his hands up ready to block the punch, but Sami doesn't throw a punch..Instead he just backs away and rolls out of the ring. Laughing at Daniel Bryan.  The serious look doesn't leave Bryan's face as he just stares and watches Sami Zayn as he makes his way around the ring and up the ramp.

Sami points and smirks back at Daniel Bryan, but the cold stare remains. These two men clash for one final time at Dead Mans Hand

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 pm

The Crowd is roaring with excitement. After the last segment the fans are wanting more. And XWL surely won't disappoint. The fans stand to thier feet as familiar entrance music hits.

Roman walks from behind the curtain and the fans go wild. He stops atop the ramp and stares hard at the ring.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Roman-12

Thinking about how far he has come, and how much he has accomplished in such a short amount of time. With a look of determination on his face, and a newfound focus he fist pounds the stage and lets out a mighty "OOOOHHHHHHHWAAAAAAAHHHH!" Then he begins his descent down the ramp in a prideful strut that gives off the impression that this is not a man you want to mess with! As he makes his way around the ring, he looks to the crowd. There in the front row is his family. He walks to the barricade and kisses his mother on the cheek. Then shakes his father's hand and nods his head. As if saying I will make you proud. He slaps the hands of his relatives and makes his way to the fan's. He jumps up on the barricade and lets out another mighty "OOOHHHHHWWWWWAAAAAHHH!" The fans are eccentric. He hops down and slides in the ring. He walks to the furthest corner and climbs to the middle ropes and raises both arms. Again the fans pop. He then climbs down and stands in the corner awaiting his opponent.

Gable walks out from behind the curtain and stops dead center at the top of the ramp. He cockily smirks and brings his hands up under his chin and flicks them forward in a Nunzio-esque manner. Basically,Telling the crowd "F" you. He stops midway and has a grotesque look on his face.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] C0e74-10

He walks arrogantly down the ramp and turns to walk around the ring and taunt the fans more. He makes it to Romans mother and flips her the bird.Roman's mother's jaw drops, and Roman charges the ropes and slides under the bottom and gable sprints off in desperation. He turns around taunting Roman and slides in the ring bouncing around doing boxing motions. Roman looks at gable intensely and slides back in the ring. He goes to his respective corner. About the time the referee goes to signal for the bell to be rung, another entrance music hits.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Goldbe10

Goldberg walks down the ramp and points at Roman. Takes a spot at ringside and the bell is rung.

The camera fades into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 pm

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[Non-Title]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Xe5w9vJ 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

Winner:
1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

As Octane returns from commercial break following the matchup between North American champion Kairi Sane and Sarah Logan, we see the woman who came up on the losing end of the match, Logan, standing in the ring looking furious, with a microphone in hand.

[[Corey Graves]]
And of course now Sarah Logan is going to try and make some sort of excuse as to why she lost. You see, everyone else was hyping up this “new” Sarah Logan, but I saw right through it! I knew it would amount to nothing, and I’ve been proven right week after week!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Oh will you give it a rest Corey? None of us have any idea what it is that Sarah is about to say up there!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Indeed we do not, but just going by the expression on her face I can’t imagine it’s going to be anything too pretty.

[Sarah Logan]
What everyone here tonight just witnessed was a battle. A battle where two fierce warriors came down to this ring and put their bodies and soul on the line for a chance at success and the thrill of victory. And I have no choice but to stand here and congratulate Kairi Sane on a hard-fought victory, though Kairi, just know that a true viking warrior always gets revenge.

[Sarah Logan]
But that’s not what I want to talk about right now. Right now I want to talk about a woman who is no warrior at all. A woman who constantly is making excuses and trying to recruit others to get out of her battles, and a woman who made a grave mistake trying to pull that trick on me. I am talking about Britt Baker.

At the mere mention of the “role model of XWL” the fans in attendance begin a chorus of boos, one that causes Logan to nod her head enthusiastically.

[Sarah Logan]
Absolutely. But what I hate about Britt Baker isn’t just that she’s “cruel” or “egotistical”, despite those things being true. Because in certain ways both of those are traits that a true warrior needs to some extent. What I hate is her lack of honor and respect for not just those around her, but this very battlefield, the squared circle. She treats it like some kind of obstacle, some kind of hindrance in the way of her career, when the rest of us see it for what it truly is, a way of life, a life of battle!

[Sarah Logan]
So Britt, right here right now I’m laying out a challenge, one you better not try and run or hide from. You and me, one on one, at Dead Man’s Hand this Sunday!

With her proclamation of a challenge, Logan throws down the microphone to put an exclamation mark on her point, and makes her way to the back, as the fans in attendance cheer at the idea of the matchup, specifically seeing Baker get what’s been coming to her.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Bold challenge and statement from Sarah Logan, putting the ball in Britt Baker’s court for a match at Dead Man’s Hand!

[[Corey Graves]]
Leave it to Sarah Logan to try and pin her losses and failures on someone else! I hope Britt Baker accepts the challenge and shows Sarah Logan just what she can do at Dead Man’s Hand!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well I am receiving word just now that this match has already been made official, so that’s one more contest to look forward to this Sunday!

Following the announcement of a new match-up at Dead Man’s Hand this Sunday, Octane continue to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2020 4:30 pm

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ A Moment Of Bliss ]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] I140x4a

"In just one week, The Women's Champion Sasha Banks will face her first challenge as Champion after capturing it from Liv Morgan in The Main-Event Of Final Stand. The Boss wants to face the best, she wants to continue to legitimize her legacy in this company...and the fate of her coveted title will be in the hands of the wheel at Dead Man's Hand. For the past month, many women have been putting their name in that conversation, staking their claims and expressing their interest in being on that wheel but tonight is their final opportunity if they haven't already to say they want to be on that wheel, that they want to challenge The Boss for her Women's Championship. But it's also Sasha's last chance to send a message to whoever has those aspirations of being her challenger. So tonight in the return of A Moment Of Bliss hosted by The Former North American Champion Alexa Bliss...The Women's Champion makes her final declaration before the time for talk is over, and the time to spin that wheel has come."

As the final Octane before Dead Man's Hand returns from it's last commercial break, we're immediately welcomed back to the broadcast by none other than the theme belonging to the host of this evening's closing segment. As Alexa's theme sounds the audience let out a loud cheer, excited to have her back on the show after her recent absence, but tonight she is back...and here to bring about the return of her very own talk show, A Moment Of Bliss.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Dh6lAwu

The focus shifts to the stage where we see her stepping out as well as her usual setup for her show consisting of two chairs separated by a single end table with of course two "Twisted Bliss" coffee mugs, and two completely bedazzled microphones one for herself and one presumably for her upcoming guest this evening.

[[Mike Rome]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the host of A Moment Of Bliss...The Former Three-Time North American Champion, Alexa Bliss!

As Alexa makes her way to the front of her special set for her show, and grabs one of the microphones...she stops as Mike delivers her introduction...and, while the intent was likely not meant to bring about this reaction it does make Alexa slightly tilt her head as she stands there trying to put a happy face on...but perhaps being introduced as a FORMER Champion, who only lost because she had to face an unexpected fourth opponent, who just so happened to be her best friend...wasn't exactly the greatest of decisions on the part of Mike Rome.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] LYEvPVE

[[Corey Graves]]
A bit harsh of Mike to refer to Alexa as The "Former" North American Champion.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I can see that point but I think it's more so meant to express how successful she herself is as she prepares to interview the most successful Woman of the division currently and that is The Women's Champion Champion who was crowned as such in this year's Main-Event of Final Stand.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Conspicuous by her absence the previous two weeks...Alexa Bliss is back tonight and so is her acclaimed talk show regardless of her introduction it's great to see her back on Octane.

Her theme soon comes to an end as she begins to raise her mic, but words don't leave her mouth immediately as she's met by louder cheers which causes her to stand there smiling for a little longer before interjecting.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 5vjdIxI

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm your host Alexa Bliss...as Mike Rome described the "FORMER" Three Time North American Champion...who defeated that pathetic green haired obsessed fan of mine at Final Stand, defeated our apparent current Number One Contender for that title...who I've beaten three times now but we'd never want to point that out right? Oh yeah, and our esteemed D.M.D who apparently could give her spot in said tournament that Io won to someone who flat out didn't deserve it...and then in my FOURTH match at Final Stand my best friend and I found out our co-ownership of The North American Championship was over and I needed to compete a fourth time...needless to that fourth time wasn't as much of a charm as the previous three...but sure let's minimize all of that into calling me a former Champion...thanks a bunch, Mike.

It's clearly still a very touchy subject for Alexa so the audience isn't quite sure how to react...I mean yes it's been over a month now...but looking back on what happened it's hard not to agree she kind of got the short end of things considering she had such a valiant performance only for it to have ultimately been for nothing.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Anyways, I am your host of A Moment Of Bliss...and tonight not only does it return...but apparently so do I because for reasons I've not been privy to I've been off of the past two shows...not that anyone seems to realize that...but that's beside the point, right? I'm here not to talk about me...or what I want, but to talk to someone who has been making incredible waves in the division for months, including her historic SECOND Main-Event of Final Stand which saw her capture The Women's Championship ending the long and I do mean LONG rivalry with her former best friend...turned enemy, turned...alleged lover? Needless to say this story had it all and the outcome has led to The Boss herself now facing her first defense at Dead Man's Hand where her challenger will be determined via fate itself...naturally when approached by the prospect of having The Women's Champion on my show tonight, first I said...gee, I'm so glad I'm not being forgotten for a third straight week...

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] NKI8Dl1

[[Alexa Bliss]]
And then I of course jumped at the opportunity because like many greats before me...I love to compete but also host my very own talk show where we find The "Bliss" amidst the chaos in the world of wrestling. No facts are twisted here, I get to the bottom of every situation...and what a situation The Blueprint has found herself in next week at Dead Man's Hand. But before I bring our guest out, I'd like to send a special shout out to someone that funny enough my guest teamed up with two weeks ago, albeit unsuccessfully...my best friend Kairi Sane who faces prepares to defend, her...North American Championship against Io Shirai at that very event.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] AX9pNCC

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Speaking from experience, Io is no one to be taken lightly...but speaking OF that experience, as someone that's went three for three against her...I'm confident in my besties chances to maintain ownership of, her...treasure. Final Stand was her night, and Dead Man's Hand will be no different...neither will any future events because she's here to not only be a fighting champion but a STRONG champion...and again speaking from experience...big things come in small packages, I've proven it, she's proven it...and she'll do so again no matter what that wheel has in store for her, the "Dark Collector" will be collecting nothing but a big fat "L" from the other half of Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP!

Despite the things people claim to hear or see that contradicts Alexa's reaction to losing her title to her best friend at Final Stand...Alexa is here taking this time to promote her pal's upcoming title defense, and talking her up a great deal...it's not exactly the behavior of someone who holds what happened against her so maybe everyone really was looking too deep into her expressions or choice of words.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] CJ64MPU

[[Alexa Bliss]]
With that said, it is officially...BOSS TIME! Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the Three Time and The CURRENT Women's Champion...The Two Time Final Stand Main-Eventer...the only woman to do so at that...she is The Blueprint for what it means to be a Superstar and a Champion...someone that bravely called out the entire division three weeks ago and immediately put everyone on notice.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] RQJX8r5

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Please welcome my guest tonight, SASHA BANKS!!

There's a loud cheer echoing from the crowd as the theme of Sasha Banks begins to play and without hesitation, outcomes the Boss with her XWL Women's Championship wrapped around her waist. The bass in her theme drops and the arena turns a deeper shade of blue now. Sasha Banks' confidence shows brightly as she moves at the top of the stage, behind the set up for a moment of Bliss.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Giphy

As color returns to the arena, Sasha takes her sunglasses off and tosses them to the side before she locks eyes with Alexa. Sasha makes her way over to the Moment of Bliss set up and grabs the microphone that sits on the chair that is there for her. But before she can sit down, Alexa Bliss - being the gracious, unbiased host that she is - has her hand extended for Sasha Banks. To the surprise of literally no one, Sasha doesn't accept the handshake. At least not at first. The Boss stares at the woman's hand as she adjusts the Women's Championship that she wears on her shoulder and it looks almost like if she's contemplating taking it or not. Was there respect between these women? At most, it was one-sided. Sasha's been vocal about how she's not the biggest fan of Little Miss Bliss, but Sasha hesitantly still shakes Alexa's hand. Not out of respect. Not even out of her own want. Sasha quickly pulls away and sits down on one of the chairs.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Sasha, first of all thank you for joining me this evening...and since I haven't had the opportunity before now I do want to congratulate you on your success at Final Stand...and hopefully continued success to come at Dead Man's Hand. But before we get into all the juicy stuff I like to always start off with a bit of a warm-up question if you will. So let's talk about Final Stand. What was that night like for you? Walking in knowing you were making history, AGAIN...that you were one match away from solidifying yourself as Main-Event Banks? Naturally other things were on your mind with respect to your rivalry behind that match but as someone that grew up wanting to do this, to be the best and to make history...surely a part of you was able to kind of take a step-back for a moment or two and really soak that moment in, right? So what did you take away from it? What was it like Main-Eventing for a second time?

Personal feelings about Alexa aside, Sasha couldn't help but wear the biggest, brightest, prideful smile on her face as she's reminded that she has main-evented Final Stand not once, but twice. Two times. Twelve Final Stands and she can say she's closed out two of them.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] PyyaJSj

It was magical. It felt so good MAIN-EVENTING and WINNING at Final Stand.

It's the way she says those words. You can't help but wonder if she's rubbing salt into the wound that Alexa has been covering up over the last few weeks - starting when she lost her North American Championship to Kairi Sane at the same event where Sasha Banks main-evented and won.

You're welcome, by the way. I mean, this is the biggest episode of a Moment of Bliss ever. When was the last time a Moment of Bliss was the main event of Octane? ... or has it ever closed the show? You get the big names, you get the big spots, and what bigger name than the Boss. The Blueprint. The Standard. The Main Event... Me! You've made it to the big time and I hope you're proud. Now, this isn't quite as... I think meaningful is the right word. it's not as meaningful as being on the Cutting Edge, the Peep Show, the Highlight Reel, or even Miz TV... shows that I've watched over the years... but I dig what you've got going on here. The chairs are comfortable and the little flower on this here table is cute. Oh and thanks for getting me coffee, by the way. It's so good that it's almost like I can't see it. I don't need warm-up questions, Little Miss Bliss, because I'm always ready to go. Always. Let's get this show on the road. Give me good questions. Give me the stuff that makes me think. If I wanted to be asked the same 'ol boring questions then we might as well ask Charly to come out here so we can have a Moment of Ruso which... I don't even wanna see that.

Alexa politely smiles as she takes a quick sip of her coffee and raises her microphone up.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] IfMMiZU

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Actually it has closed the show before, but this isn't about me...or my critically acclaimed show for the past year...endorsed by Edge himself...no this is about you...about your career at this moment and everything you've encountered to be here at this moment. Unlike most talk shows, this isn't about the host making it about themselves...no I keep a respectful distance, I look at this interview very objectively in spite of some things you and I may disagree about outside of this circle. So as an unbiased host, something you don't exactly get with a "MizTV" or a "Highlight Reel" I try to tailor my questions to further elevate my guest. Which as I'm sure you can imagine is rather difficult on this occasion as you're practically as high as someone in this division can go. Sure your reign is just starting out but you've got a lot of promise and that promise brings me to my first question. The key to success here is constantly evolving, growing, bettering yourself to adapt to the many changes that come in this business. What would you say was instrumental in your growth from say your first Main-Event at Final Stand 2 years ago, to your most recent?

Looking in the mirror and remember who the hell I am!

The crowd pops in response to the Woman's Champion.

Let's not fool ourselves. I did some terrible things on the road to Final Stand two years ago and I am owning up to those mistakes. I'm not trying to forget those things. I do not want what I did to be swept under the rug and forgotten about. I created a monster who we'll forever know as the Bullet Boss. Absolutely the worst version of me. A version of me that makes me sick. A version of me that my mother, my brother, and my cousin all disapproved of. That's not me though. I remembered who the hell I am. I looked in the mirror and I don't see someone who'd hang around with a bunch of dudes flashing little hand symbols - Sasha holds her hand up; middle and ring finger pressed against her thumb while her pinkie and her index finger stayed extended. - breaking into someone's house, assaulting their father, discrediting everything they've ever done as a woman's wrestler or as a diva. I saw someone with a dream. I saw a little girl who once dreamed of changing the game and being your champion. What was instrumental in my growth? Being me. Being Sasha Banks. Because if I couldn't make it as me, then maybe I shouldn't have made it after all. I couldn't make it as the Bullet Boss, so I went into Final Stand against Liv Morgan as me. The truest version of me. I'm cocky. I'm brash. I'm bold. I'm a little bit of a pain in the ass. But I am no less of a fan than every little girl in the crowd here tonight.

Sasha then adjusted herself in her seat as she leaned a little more towards the direction of Alexa.

Now, what about you? Let's talk about you for a second. Between you and me, when are we going to see you remember who you really are? I see through you. I see right through you. Remember when you were THAT bitch? I do.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 75wXBpd

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Sasha, please...this isn't about me...or my more "wicked" days...though it's nice to know you're a fan of my previous work. And rest assured I am very much still "that bitch" but thanks to Kairi I've simmered that unpleasant side of myself down. But since you brought up your not so pleasant history...recently there came a "controversy" in some people's eyes with the return of your very well known rival Natalya. Now without this being one of those loaded questions where I throw in a dig or two about you maybe being the prime suspect for that...like you know a Charly or a Kayla... I do think it is an interesting topic to talk about as a whole though. Clearly there's people that think it could be you but and this may surprise you I actually think you're innocent. In your own words you were a monster surely capable of breaking her neck...but if it WAS you? I think that same monster wouldn't have kept quiet about it. So who do you think it really was? We know it's someone currently on the roster as evidenced by their attempt twice before tonight...and and sadly tonight as well when she arrived and was nearly flattened by an attempted hit and run...so who gives off suspect vibes to you?

To the surprise of the champion, for once, she wasn't having fingers being pointed at her. But Sasha had to think for a moment. She's really avoided the subject since it was always people pointing fingers at her and not asking her who she thought did it. And then a grin crossed her features as a name came to mind and the Boss didn't even stutter when answer.

Bayley. I'm gonna say it's Bayley and her "I'm just happy to be here" attitude that sounds so incredibly fake to me. It's someone who has a reason to hide their face. It's someone who has a lot to lose if people knew it was them. Let's take a look at someone like Bayley. Why would people wanna cheer someone like Bayley if they knew she was a terrible person who broke Natalya's neck? Like you said and I have said before if I had done that then you would've never heard the end of it. I'd be marching up and down the halls shouting at the top of my lungs how I broke the heart of this division. I would've had shirts made calling myself the 'Hartbreaker' and I would've milked it till there was nothing left to milk. It's someone who has something to lose. I can't prove it but that's how I see it. And I hope to have a chat with this person in the near future because Natalya to me is like... I can beat the hell out of her all I want and that's fine, but the second you do something to her? The second you break her neck and take her out of this division? You don't just have a problem with her. You've got a problem with me. Only I'm allowed to beat the hell out of Natalya like that. I've basically made a career off it. Not a successful career considering she beat me every chance she got but that's not something to discuss.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] AMaJwm2

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Wow, Bayley? The age old expression does say it's the quiet ones you need to worry about but I'm not sure someone like her is capable of something so heinous as this...but I suppose no one can be ruled out just yet. Speaking of Bayley she is the most recent to throw her name onto the wheel at Dead Man's Hand joining the likes of Asuka, Mia Yim, Shayna Baszler, and Sarah Logan. With your upcoming title defense next week against potentially one of those names...who do you believe might pose the biggest threat to your reign as Champion extending beyond Dead Man's Hand? I'm sure normally you'd say Natalya perhaps due to your history but it does seem as if her interests at least for now are far removed from anything to do with The Women's Championship.

Natalya, yeah, I think she's got a little too much going on to focus on this here Woman's Championship which is a damn shame because she's someone who I feel like I have the most to prove against. But you know, maybe that's for the better. The next time she and I stand across the ring from each other, I want us to have a clear conscious. Shayna Baszler is one who does worry me, honestly. No clever jokes or sarcastic remarks from me right now. Shayna Baszler is tough. Shayna Baszler is a badass. That's not to say she's unbeatable. Io Shirai proved she's beatable. But I said it before and I'll say it again: I'll be damned if I let Shayna Baszler get her hands on my championship. Oh, and... I would say you're a threat... but well, for one, you're really not a threat considering I can wrestle circles around you. And two, you haven't actually put yourself on the wheel yet... which makes me wonder if that's what the whole point of this is. Yeah. Now that I think about it, lemme guess; Alexa Bliss wants to stand face-to-face with the champ as she enters herself onto the wheel for Dead Man's Hand. Tell me. Am I right or am I wrong?

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 9RNKOpV

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Well you know it's a little difficult to put my name out there when I've been kept off the past two shows...but since you bought it up...as a matter of fact I do!

Five Feet Of Fury herself rises up from her seat and looks at The Women's Champion specifically her title for a moment before raising her mic back up.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] PxaMqfF

[[Alexa Bliss]]
So I'm not a threat, am I? Funny I don't recall you ever beating me...but then again you've never been much for beating most people have you? This whole "Main-Event Banks" thing is pretty new for you, right? But I mean it works...you've certainly upped your game lately but if you seriously think I'm about to let you talk down to me...especially to my face now you are so sadly mistaken it's almost pathetic. This wasn't my idea, I did what was asked of me...but since you love to keep making this about throwing digs at me when I've been nothing but professional to you...let's skip ahead to the part of the show where you walk a mile in my shoes since you love to tout how much better you are than me. Roll the footage!

As Alexa's exclusive footage begins to play we see a timestamp for 4:00 PM listed on the bottom corner as she stands in what looks to be Edge's office as she's very frustratingly talking to...well, at him.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] R2tqEck

[[Alexa Bliss]]
First you leave me off High Octane, THEN...you leave me off last week's show...all while Sasha continues to talk trash about me FOR NO REASON AT ALL! Then, you get the bright idea to have me interview her on A Moment Of Bliss? Are you trying to drive me crazy? Because with that stunt you pulled at Final Stand, and every week after? I'm starting to think my problem with management didn't end when Vince got the boot...and I am not going to be some little chew toy for you to make squeak and entertain you.

Clearly Alexa has been holding in a lot of anger and frustration after Final Stand, I mean it's been hard to ignore and also condemn her for because she went through ALL THREE challengers to her and Kairi's North American Championship only to find out Kairi was her next opponent, something neither prepared for and it led to Bliss' efforts being for nothing as Kairi the more fresh competitor obviously claimed sole possession over their title. Then you add in the fact she's been left off the past 2 shows and it does look like she's hit rock bottom.

[[Edge]]
Alexa, please...calm down.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Don't tell me to calm down, I've been a good little soldier and I didn't complain after Final Stand, even if you screwed me and screwed Kairi out of an actual legitimate match considering I was in no condition to face a FOURTH opponent. But then you just choose to forget all about me, you even try to replace me by putting Sasha and Kairi together? The same person that keeps talking down about me and what I can do when she knows NOTHING about me? I've barely uttered a thing about her, yet for some reason twice this month she's just ran her mouth as if she has any authority over my credibility and ability at that.

[[Edge]]
I need you to simmer down, I understand you're frustrated I get that...but this isn't some conspiracy against you, Final Stand was decided before you beat Ruby, before you beat Io, before you beat Britt Baker...if they eliminated you and Kairi they would have all fought each other until only one of them remained too. As for Sasha she's entitled to say what she wants, like you are...I set tonight's show up because I know you're a good host, and I know you wanted to get back on Octane so this felt like a good opportunity for you.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
As opposed to wrestling in a match?

[[Edge]]
You just don't seem to be you this past month, you lost to Sarah Logan the night after Final Stand, then Shayna Baszler...and not that I'm minimizing their victories at all but you just didn't have that fire in you, you barely put up a fight at all. I feel like booking you at this point is just detrimental to the reputation you've built for yourself this past year and a half.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Maybe that has something to do with being ROBBED of my title, of busting my butt to beat those three only to have you put my best friend and I in that situation? I can't exactly be me when the last time I pushed myself to those limits...I got slapped in the face by your stupid decision to make us fight.

[[Edge]]
That's why I gave you the past two weeks off, I thought it could help you refocus...

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Don't you try to frame this as if you were looking out for me...when someone goes from being all over a show to completely OFF of it? That isn't a good thing, that's the worst thing that can happen actually. In fact leaving me off prevents me from entering myself into Sasha's match at Dead Man's Hand so unless I ask for time off? Don't try to be "generous" and look out for me because truthfully if you were looking out for me you wouldn't have pulled what you did at Final Stand and I'd still be Champion.

[[Edge]]
Alright fine, I'll cancel A Moment Of Bliss, it's clear you don't want to be relegated to interviewing Sasha, especially after what she said about you.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Oh no, actually I can't think of a more perfect opportunity to declare myself apart of that wheel than by doing it right to her face because she won't be looking down on me for much longer that I assure you.

[[Edge]]
That's not really what I had in mind...I don't think it's a good idea for you to be on that wheel, you're not in a good place and you and I both know that.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
So it goes ANYONE but Alexa can be on it, right? Unbelievable, the more things change the more they stay the same!

[[Edge]]
You just aren't going to be ready...it'd be setting you up for failure which is exactly what you think I did at Final Stand.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Fine, then how about AFTER I be the completely impartial host I am and allow her my show to promote her big match at Dead Man's Hand...I inform her that we have a match right then and there...considering you're okay with last minute matches that no one expects...and WHEN I win that match? You have to put me on that wheel.

[[Edge]]
That's isn't exactly fair to ambush her like that...besides we've specifically kept her out of one on one competition this past month so she didn't face anyone on that wheel before the title match.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
And it was "fair" to ambush me like you did? If she's truly "THE BOSS" and "THE STANDARD" and "THE BLUEPRINT" then she'll be able to succeed where I didn't...and if she's not any of those things...she'll learn to keep my name out of her mouth and if fate is as cruel to her as it was to me? I'll soon have her title around my waist.

[[Edge]]
Okay fine, I'll approve that match under one condition, if you lose, you're definitely not getting on the wheel because if you can't beat her tonight I don't see that changing next week.

It was in this moment that she went silence for a few seconds, sure she's fired up and wanting to prove herself...but what if she's NOT ready and Edge was right? What if she goes out there, embarrasses herself like against Sarah and Shayna...and proves Sasha right? Losing out on the opportunity to compete for The Women's Championship? She takes in a deep inhale before slowly exhaling...

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Deal, like I said...I'm not going to lose...

She seems quite certain of herself...but are Edge's fears true...is she setting herself up for further failure?

The footage concludes as we return to "A Moment Of Bliss" as Sasha Banks sat staring up at the titantron, hearing the news that just broke like the audience that seems a bit "mixed" in their response to what they just saw and heard. While Alexa raises her mic up to break the silence as Sasha's eyes shift from the screen where she just learned of her apparent match now...and to the woman that's apparently about to face her in a match.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] I7AGa98

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Well would you look at that A Moment Of Bliss with yet another blockbuster reveal...that's right Sasha...you and I? We're about to have a match, and WHEN I win? Not only will I be on that wheel? But I will manifest fate itself to land on my name so that I can officially give you a reason to talk about me so much...because you'll have a lot to say when I'm the one that takes The Women's Championship from you!

Sasha Banks should've seen this coming. In fact, she did see something coming. Just not this exact challenge that would put Alexa Bliss' spot on the wheel on the line. Sasha stands up and sets her Woman's Championship down. She pulls her arms out of her entrance jacket and tosses it to the side before once again grabbing her championship which is brought up and over her shoulder. The Boss steps forward to Alexa and makes sure Alexa gets a good, long look at this championship because as far as Sasha is concerned, this is as close as Alexa is going to get to it. Sasha takes her microphone and brings it to her mouth. A smirk flashed, then she speaks.

I'll face any woman; any size, any place, anywhere. That includes YOU.

Sasha shoves the microphone at Alexa before she begins to head down to the ring.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Looks like we've got ourselves an impromptu match for tonight's Main-Event! Alexa Bliss versus Sasha Banks, the title isn't on the line, but if Alexa wins...it could very well be next week at Dead Man's Hand should that wheel land on her newly added name to the fray.

[[Corey Graves]]
I'm sorry WHY does Alexa have to do this? Every other name, Asuka, Sarah Logan, Bayley, Shayna Baszler, Mia Yim...they all got to declare their interest and BOOM magically they're on it...but Alexa isn't granted that same luxury?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
It's obvious Alexa hasn't been herself since her crushing defeat at Final Stand, she's lost every match since and just...not had that same "fire." Putting someone like that in a high position such as a title match is just not a good business nor personal decision. As my husband stated it's like setting her up for failure...but if she can defeat Sasha in the match ahead she'll prove she's back on track and be more than ready for Dead Man's Hand should fate be in her favor.

[[[ Normal Match]]

[[[ Non-Title]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] DuyCpkO1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] BmAXR80

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS AHEAD

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

Sasha's theme sounds in victory as the audience roar with cheers over not only her victory but the entire match they just witnessed as a whole. Sasha pulls herself up from off of Alexa with a "not bad" expression before the referee returns her Women's Championship to her and hoists her hand into the air. Her sights yet again shift to Bliss lying on the mat defeated and there's almost a slight nod of respect to the fight she brought, as if Alexa isn't as bad as she thought...but ultimately her focus shifts back to the crowd as regardless of Alexa's performance she's still THE Woman, THE conversation, and that conversation won't include Alexa due to her loss tonight.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Sasha Banks sending a message that is both loud and clear tonight as she defeats a previously unannounced opponent, as she heads into Dead Man's Hand ready to do the same but this time with her title on the line.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Truly a message that Mia Yim, Shayna Baszler, Bayley, Sarah Logan, and Asuka need to pay attention to, one of them WILL meet The Boss for The Women's Championship next week but she is at her best right now so if they hope to make the most of that opportunity rather than squander it? They'll need to be at nothing but their best as well.

[[Corey Graves]]
I'm sorry but we're really gonna justify punishing Alexa Bliss after THAT performance? Sure she wasn't successful but she brought one hell of a fight to The Boss. It isn't like she just lied down and gave up she brought IT!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Maybe so, Corey but the issue is she hasn't been able to bring "IT" since Final Stand and even though her performance tonight was nothing to be ashamed of, something to me still felt "off."

With The Women's Champion victorious in an impromptu clash with someone trying to earn their way onto the wheel that will be spun to determine who faces her for her title next week at Dead Man's Hand...we see that things yet again have not gone in Alexa Bliss's favor. Edge told her he didn't feel like her being included in things would be very good for her given the rough month she had which started with ALMOST running the entire gauntlet at Final Stand to retain her North American Championship until her best friend and fellow Co-Champion Kairi Sane was unexpectedly declared her fourth opponent that evening which ended with her losing possession over the title she left everything in the ring at Final Stand to retain...but left empty handed. Tonight unfortunately after being off the short for a few weeks...albeit by Edge himself as he hoped she'd use the time to refocus and get back on track...tonight has ended just as every match since Final Stand for Little Miss Bliss...and that is in defeat.

Sasha ends her celebration leaving the ring and heading up the ramp ready for whatever or rather whoever awaits her next at Dead Man's Hand...but as we shift from her victory...we focus now on the crushing state of defeat Alexa is in as she starts to have the gravity of this defeat sink in.She's pulled herself up off of the mat where her shoulders were counted moments ago courtesy of that vicious Backstabber and to say that she doesn't look happy is by far an understatement. She's furious, her hands have dug into scalp as she starts to scream internally, muffled slightly with her mouth shut, grimacing as she begins to pull at her hair.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] 34Dffsk

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Alexa taking this loss very hard, as it joins the many others she's had to her recent record...this time to The Women's Champion..confirming that she will NOT be apart of the wheel at Dead Man's Hand which will grant one Woman a title match with The Boss.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
No she won't and that's likely why she's in such a massive state of frustration but my husband told her she wasn't in the right frame of mind for this, and I think she might be realizing that herself as she slowly comes to terms with her defeat to Sasha Banks.

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean personally I'd say it's hard for someone to be in a "good" place after what travesty took place at Final Stand. Fact is she left everything she had in that ring all in the name of retaining what was once her title...and that surprise fourth opponent completely turned her world upside down.

It's an awkward sight for the audience to witness, they've been behind her since Kairi Sane entered her life but it does seem as if the seams are coming undone with her as of late, and we're really not sure what to make of this reaction. This isn't the typical "disappointed" reaction to a loss, this is a flat out meltdown...so much so that she literally begins to throw a tantrum on the mat as she lets out several banshee like shrills.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] TlBXJGy

Pounding the mat as she throws her body against it, elbow, back, feet, head...she is losing it...it's as if everything she's fought to be, to finally be this past year...including being Female Superstar Of The Year...all of it's gone. She's losing to everyone, she's become an afterthought as more Women have risen up. You wouldn't think ONE loss could have brought about such a downward spiral but Final Stand seems to have truly been her "final stand" as she once was...it was so painful for her that nothing she does has been enough since...and while she's told everyone she's fine...it is largely apparent that not only is she not "fine" but she is becoming unhinged week by week as her world as she once knew it...is crumbling apart.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Oh, no...this...is is really hard to watch.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Unfortunately like a toddler that was told they couldn't have a cookie before dinner Alexa Bliss seems to be having a...tantrum live on the air.

[[Corey Graves]]
Are we really going to embarrass this woman like this? She's clearly upset, she doesn't need that being magnified by being broadcast to millions of people.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Yeah...um, we were going to run down the card ahead next week to encourage all of you to tune in...but, I find that difficult to do with...well, what's currently going on in that ring.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I wholeheartedly agree with you there, Beth...Ladies and Gentlemen please go to our website to get caught up on what's ahead next week at Dead Man's Hand...thank you for tuning in and...good night everyone!

While they abruptly signaled to end the show, Alexa was on her hands and knees pounding the mat with both fists as she screamed over and over...clearly things have not gone her way since the fateful night where it all changed...and as things have escalated here now at the conclusion of tonight's broadcast...we wonder how Alexa will be able to rebound from all of this...especially having a major tantrum live on the air for her fellow Superstars and the entire world to see...we've seen how one night can change everything for Alexa Bliss as evidenced by Final Stand. Which leaves us now to look toward Dead Man's Hand next week and ask ourselves...how will that night alter the careers and lives of The Superstars set to clash there? The screen fades to black as the final Octane before Dead Man's Hand...the night where every match will be impacted by the spin of a wheel...officially goes off the air.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 6/24/2020 - 7/1/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1