Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]

Go down 
+6
T-Roll
Austin
Pringle96
Sinister
Kingbrew1990
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 5:01 pm

LIVE FROM: Calgary, Alberta, Canada  Scotiabank Saddledome

ARENA FOR MATCHES: LA Hall

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] MpvkcXr 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] NczAD6S

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"Ever since Tommaso Ciamapa re-arrived on the scene he has made a lot of headway, mostly at the expense of Kevin Owens...but how will he fair tonight as he faces a Superstar looking to flip that script and reverse the roles as he returns to XWL under a new name, with a renewed purpose. Brodie Lee?"

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] ChOX5un 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Fu8jf95

"Last week Britt Baker formally discharged Maryse from XWL courtesy of your vote, and her ability to think on her feet and overcome her newest adversary. With the departure of one former Divas Champion, Britt now finds herself face to face with another tonight. Someone that unsuccessfully returned last week suffering a loss, something she no doubt doesn't want to allow to happen again tonight. Can Britt defeat another former Champion of this division or will The Doctor Of Huganomics administer a painful loss to The D.M.D?"

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] MzoTJLp 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] W6wW6b9

"Kevin Owens has found himself being overshadowed lately by the new arrival of Tommaso Ciampa...and someone who knows a bit about that lately is Luke Gallows who seems to be the lone member of The O.C that's not quite gathered the same attention as AJ Styles and Karl Anderson. So tonight the focus is on them as they clash against one another."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] G2Cy9sJ 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Xe5w9vJ

As Io Shirai moves onto Dead Man's Hand to challenge for Kairi Sane's coveted treasure The North American Championship after becoming #1 Contender last week...what is to become of the two women she defeated in order to land that spot? Sarah Logan and Shayna Baszler unfortunately weren't successful in their efforts to earn that opportunity for themselves, but when things don't go your way you get right back on that horse and chase that next opportunity. So seeing as they both need a victory to potentially further motivate them as the opportunity for Sasha Banks' Women's Championship potentially awaits one of them at Dead Man's Hand when a wheel is spun full of hungry challengers? Why not guarantee one of them recovers from their stifled momentum right here tonight against one another?"

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] EjOhMPh 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Zd2yCc2

"Velveteen Dream has had his hands full since he returned with The Undertaker and all the wild and crazy things that come from having a living breathing "Deadman" coming for your soul. So tonight I want to give him a chance to try and shake off the heebie-jeebies and show The Undertaker what soon awaits him when they soon meet in that ring. As for his opponent, Ricochet? He started off strong but week by week he's fizzled out, perhaps getting in the ring with someone who is actively putting himself out there will encourage him to do the same before I just stop booking him altogether."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] X5iqBg8 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Xt44zhG

"The XWL Universe voted these two Superstars to team up last week against our Womens and North American Champions and to say they made the most of that opportunity would be an understatement. Thanks to their teamwork they secured a victory over the top two females currently in this division. They were on the same page, they did pull their efforts together to outmatch Kairi Sane and Sasha Banks...but what happens when they find themselves no longer partners, but as opponents?"

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 06xZrGY 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] O1oq0Jt

"Both Superstars lost last week but each week is a new opportunity to rebound from your previous shortcomings and get back on the right track. So tonight this match is simply booked for that very reason. One of them WILL rebound while the other will unfortunately sink further from another loss."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] RynbwEj 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] F36gOrm

"Last week Daniel Bryan secured a victory over his rival Sami Zayn  while Jeff Hardy sparked a new rivalry with fellow returning Superstar Aleister Black...which unfortunately caused him to suffer a loss to AJ Styles in a Triple Threat Match. Two very different current situations for two of XWL's former World Champions...so the question is will The "Yes" Movement continue to gain traction tonight? Or will Jeff Hardy with Aleister Black not involved in this match be able to focus in order to pick up that return victory he sought last week?"

[ Natalya Issues An Open Challenge ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] JsjMCRy

"Natalya satisfied her desire to get back into the ring last week but tonight as she still searches for the woman who nearly ended her career 14 months ago she issues an open challenge to see who in the division might want to step in the ring with her tonight...and may there be an ulterior motive behind that individual as well?"

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Mach 6 Series ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 42DBSdn

"Last week in the first three matches of The Mach 6 Series Goldberg, Finn Balor, and Chad Gable secured victories...while Ilja Dragunov, Roman Reigns, and Karl Anderson unfortunately had a rocky start to their journeys to potentially earn a future Intercontinental Championship Match. But tonight the focus is solely on two Superstars as they clash in the next match and it's a pairing of a winner from last week, and a loser. Ilja Dragunov has had a rough go in XWL, from his halted debut due to a string of unfortunate losses...but through that misfortune there has been glimmers of greatness including a victory over former World Champion Daniel Bryan. Last week may have not gone according to plan but tonight he can turn that all around if he's able to do what Roman Reigns couldn't last week and that's defeat Finn Balor. Finn is a former Champion in XWL, he knows what it takes to succeed, he has the drive, he has the focus...but in the past he's gotten far too ahead of himself and it's led him down dark roads. Despite his victory last week he needs to treat each match as seriously as the last, and with a motivated Ilja Dragunov in that ring with him tonight? There's no telling how this match will go. "

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] UOkrtO8 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

"Last week Tenille's recent rival Asuka picked up a big time victory over The North American Champion Kairi Sane. So seeing as Tenille is intent to make everything about her...why not allow her the opportunity to compete against The Pirate Princess and potentially overshadow her rival's victory with a victory of her own? Keyword here is opportunity, because while she has that opportunity to hand Kairi another rare loss...Kairi has an opportunity to rebound from her defeat against Tenile's rival Asuka and send a message to her newly crowned #1 Contender last week, Io Shirai."

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Tag Team Match ]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] ZxOnWN4 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] WGXBqMm
1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] NMEAim1 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 2TxSmxn

"Last week saw the returns of Keith Lee and Jon Moxley...both for completely different reasons. Moxley had been punted at Final Stand following his victory and put on the shelf by The Apex Predator that turned him into his prey...while Keith Lee? Unfortunately suffered a great deal mentally after losing his World Heavyweight Championship to Robert Roode at Final Stand. It was supposed to be a simple night, The Glorious One had issued a challenge to Orton, vowing to avenge his fellow Enterprise member...but what happened instead? Was our World Champion nearly found himself in the very position that Jon Moxley was in on the grandest stage of them all. However as Orton looked to punt Roode, Moxley came out of nowhere to save his ally and what followed was an absolute mugging of Orton...justified or not they were hellbent on putting him on the very shelf Orton put Moxley on. Including their final act which looked to be an attempt at a DOUBLE sided Punt...however that plan was dismantled by Keith Lee as he stormed out and would soon send an eager Jon Moxley into the crowd with a massive pounce.

Ultimately Roode would escape after a brief scuffle and immediately I knew what needed to be done....a good old fashioned Tag-Team Match! So tonight The Former World Champion Keith Lee teams up with Randy Orton as they face off against The Enterprise's own Robert Roode and Jon Moxley. Keith brashly questioned whether or not The Enterprise were even still a "thing" earlier in last week's show...but tonight he learns that they indeed are...and they're looking to remind Lee AND Orton of that very fact in this evening's Main-Event."

Last edited by P.R Son on Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 5:32 pm

I'll handle the opener will be up probably by the end of the night.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Coming off the heels of an INCREDIBLE second installment of XWL's newest hottest concept "High Octane" tonight begins as it traditionally does but doesn't always have to because sometimes matters are urgent and someone might come out before pyrotechnics go off, or maybe it's a week where we begin the show with two Superstars already in the ring for a match and we don't get to truly get introduced into what's to come tonight until after that match as the winner celebrates...or really any other way as we've seen weekly shows and Pay-Per-Views begin in many different ways ranging from elaborate to minimal, it's what makes tuning in every week a truly unique experience because you never know what you'll get. But tonight we're keeping it traditional with a showcase of pyrotechnics shooting off on both sides of the stage.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 7rz72nN

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to XWL Octane! Live exclusively on The XWLNetwork where the content like Keith Lee is LIMITLESS...and like Sasha Banks is LEGIT!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
We are just two weeks away from Dead Man's Hand and I cannot tell you how excited I am for the unlimited possibilities that night has in store for all of us. As the case every year, every single match will have a spin of a wheel impact their encounter in some way or form. Maybe it's choosing the type of match, maybe it's choosing a certain stipulation...or in the case of The Women's Championship? It's determining WHO challenges for the title currently held by Sasha Banks.

[[Corey Graves]]
The Superstars found their fates in the hands of the fans at our Power To The People edition of High Octane, but in two weeks their fates are sealed within that wheel.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
We've got a jam packed show tonight including our Main-Event where The Enterpris-

As Mauro went to promote the show, which doesn't always get to happen because of reasons like this...and it is completely acceptable to have our commentary team cut off at the start of the show given the fact that our Superstars might be too impatient to wait for a more formal introduction...Natalya Neidhart's theme sounds throughout the already eager crowd and causes a massive "pop!" to follow as the lights beam down on the stage and we see none other than The Longest Reigning Women's Champion in XWL History stepping out from the back.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] MeUihaO

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Well Mauro, speaking of that jam packed show...tonight Natalya's requested the right to issue an Open Challenge...and it looks like that's how we're kicking things off tonight.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The Third Generation Superstar of course made her official in ring return last week where she successfully defeated Bayley...and Beth, can we just talk about that maneuver Natalya pulled out at the end of that contest?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Absolutely, I asked Natalya what caused her to introduce something like that into her offense and she felt it was time to upgrade her previously near unstoppable Hart Attack 2.0 and put a twist on it that no one in this company has ever done.

[[Corey Graves]]
The Undertaker known for that infamous Tombstone Piledriver, but Natalya's twist by driving them forward chest first into both of her knees truly brings a new meaning to the word "breathtaking."

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] JZHgofE

Natalya starts to descend down the ramp as excited hands reach out along both sides of the railings which immediately she jumps right to, slapping their hands as quickly as they reach out, returning the love they've shown since her return and are once again extending to her tonight.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] ChGrNlT

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Unfortunately a new devastating move isn't the only thing she's returned with...as we saw again last week her mystery attacker that left her with a broken neck...and a questionable future 14 months ago returned right along with her, and Beth...what can she even do in a time like this?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Last week was very tough to sit here and watch as I know you both saw at one point I was even about to march into that ring and stop that attacker myself. Whoever it is, they're very calculated in everything they do. If something starts going wrong they get out of dodge as quickly as possible as we saw last week when Natalya chased after them into the crowd before they ultimately got lost in it.

[[Corey Graves]]
Do you think this means that we might be looking for someone not particularly known by the fans? Maybe even threw off their mask and getup and blended in?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I think anything at this point is certainly possible. Almost no one can be ruled out because we don't have any leads at all.

The Anvilette rounds the corner of the barricade as she reaches the end of the ramp and continues to walk along it greeting more and more fans. It's obvious that she's been going through a lot mentally, and she's been so exhausted by not getting any of the answers shes sought...but she needs moment like this where she can just go back to what she knows, and what she loves...and that's interacting with her fans and remembering why she's been in this business so long. Without them she wouldn't be who she is, they helped her become the best version of herself, and she'll always be eternally grateful for that. After touching a few final hands she turns toward the ring and steps up onto the apron turning around as she faces the audience and raises her arm as she smiles.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] TyJBvVr

A smile nowadays is a rare sight to see from Natalya, but it's certainly reassuring that she's allowing herself to relax a little bit, to not be so tense...to not feel as if she's being swallowed up by the world and losing who she is, and what she's all about. She's very much determined to find out who tried to end her career, and who has attacked her twice in the past month...but there's a time and place for everything and right now is a moment to collect herself...and perform in this ring which is what she's loved to do since she was watching her father and uncles do it a long time ago.

Neidhart quickly removes her entrance getup, and tosses it outside of the ring as she beckons for a microphone which is quickly passed to her through the ropes. She looks out into the excited audience with a faint smile that clearly is stifled by the recent events she's been dealing with...and the not so recent event that brought her to this point to begin with. Last week she had her first match back and while it was successful and she even showed off a devastating new "Finisher" in the form of a Tombstone Lungblower...ultimately that moment was quickly overtaken by another ambush from her mystery attacker that ultimately fled before their identity could be exposed yet again. Following her music coming to an end, and the cheers slowly calming down she takes a deep breath in before slowly exhaling and raising her mic.

[[[Natalya]]]
Tonight we're kicking the show off a little unconventionally...as much as I'd love to take this time to thank all of you for your out-pour of love and support since my return...and maybe have a bit of a more intimate moment to truly start things off I feel like I need to take this time to address The Women's Locker-Room because for the first time in a very long time...I feel alone when I walk those walls, like I don't know who I can trust, and who is lying right to my face.

She looks at the audience hoping they'll understand the abrupt change of focus, then turns her body facing toward the stage she just descended down.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] IPcwGR4

[[[Natalya]]]
It goes against my very nature to pass judgment before a fair trial...but in desperate times we as human beings resort to desperate measure...and I'm at a point in my career where "my way" just isn't going to cut it. I have always tried to be respectful, to be helpful, to nurture the growth of my fellow Women...which is why it's difficult for me to stand here knowing that someone back there tried to end my career 14 months ago...to know that they're STILL here...and have tried to attack me twice in the past couple of weeks. To know that I have no leads, I have no evidence to steer my suspicions in one way or another...and I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do right now.

To say that this has been a very trying time in Natalya's career...and life would be a bit of an understatement...she's only known this, and someone tried to take that all away from her when they very calculatingly, and disgustingly assaulted her leaving her with a broken neck and a questionable future.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] JjQsDNG

[[[Natalya]]]
3 weeks ago, after far too long, and far too much pain along the way...I made my return to XWL and...I don't know what I expected to happen. I was angry, frustrated, helpless, and excited all at the same time. I've struggled since that night to breathe, to take a step back and be grateful that I was able to return and that my broken neck...didn't lead to a broken heart and a retirement speech.

Certainly the ability to return was bittersweet, because while she no doubt wanted her career to end on her terms, and certainly not anytime soon...she didn't know what she'd be walking back into...a lot can change in that long of a period of time...and while a lot did indeed change, unfortunately one thing didn't...her attacker was still at large.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] YKYkpWj

[[[Natalya]]]
I didn't know who caused me all that pain and emotional turmoil, and I don't even know if I expected them to still be in that locker room...let alone to show up that very night and try to pick up where they last left off. But unfortunately...14 months later not only did I show back up...but so did the woman that tried to end my career. I've tried to reflect on this experience and ask myself WHO do I truly think is behind that mask? Contrary to what some people may believe...I don't like going up to someone I haven't a single shred of evidence against...and Sasha if you're listening again I hope a part of you can understand...but there is no feeling so demoralizing than knowing that lying within a division that I have supported in my highs and my lows...resides someone who for whatever reason tried to take me out. This wasn't some statement making move, because no one to this very night has owned up to it. They did it in secret, they hid their face and every bit of their identity and I just want to know WHY?!

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Zlecg5g

[[[Natalya]]]
So while this is an Open Challenge for any of you to come out here and face me in this ring...it's a bit more than that...I can't very well go confront every person back there...it's not healthy for you, and it certainly isn't healthy behavior for me. I don't want to cast stones at someone that could be completely innocent...and I certainly don't want to have my actions and thoughts influence this audience into condemning someone wrongfully like I'm forced to right now...but I need answers. I need anyone back there to help me narrow the field, whether that's bringing forth anything you may have seen or heard...or just helping me figure out what I'm supposed to do.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] NQYuWpH

[[[Natalya]]]
Or you could come out here and completely try to sabotage any chances of me figuring this out...but I'm trying to be positive here and I don't really have many other options do I?

It's an Open Challenge for not only a match...but potentially some answers or insight into her current situation...it's an interesting concept but like she said she doesn't have many routes to take at this point. She can't just spend every week accusing a new person and confronting them...she needs to be active both in her search to uncover the truth and also in the ring as she prepares for the eventual war that will come when she does find out who was responsible for this.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] LujFdar

[[[Natalya]]]
So how about it ladies? Who wants some? But more importantly who wants to maybe give me a little something...like, I don't know? Peace of mind? I think we can all agree I need a whole lot of that right now because I'm sitting on empty and I'll take ANYTHING at this point...so if you have any information, or maybe advice before we wrestle tonight? I'd appreciate it a great deal...

As she lowers her mic, she leans forward hoping that some good might come of this Open Challenge...instead of a lot more bad being added to her plate. But the thing is this could easily go either way...and the audience while excited to see her back in the ring again...are understandably concerned by how this might be exactly what the mystery attacker wants her to be doing so they can come out here and fill her head with a bunch of information that leads her away from the truth even more.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Beth, what did you think of Natalya's intent to issue an Open Challenge for a match of course but also perhaps some information as well from the division?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I think we can all share the consensus that really we can't exactly say what is right and wrong for her to do right now. She's in a very unique situation where someone tried to end her career, they broke her neck and left her wondering if she'd ever get back...and now that she is...it's like everything has been magnified that much more.

[[Corey Graves]]
I get that, but it's like...her attacker could literally come out right now, and she wouldn't know it...and they could sabotage her chances of EVER finding out the truth. I don't know if I'd personally take that risk.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I can't say one way or another if I would either...but she's gone through a lot and she didn't exactly get anywhere the past two weeks...and last week her attacker ambushed her after her match with Bayley so what can she really do?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
She has to do what she believes is in the best interest of uncovering the truth...and I suppose we're going to find out if this helps...or further harms her cause.

Where there's an opportunity to face one of the greatest women's champions of all-time in a match on Octane, there's a newcomer looking to prove herself and that's exactly where Tegan Nox comes into play. It's unknown if Tegan Nox has anything to do with the mysterious attacker who has made Natalya's life a living hell or not. You want to think she wouldn't sink to those levels but you can't prove anyone innocent until that mask has been removed and the secret is revealed.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Giphy

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
And here comes Tegan Nox: the Girl with the Shiniest Wizard! I know you have a lot of interest in this talent, Beth.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Of course! I brought her and two others in at Final Stand, however, due to injuries, Isla Dawn and Dakota Kai can not fulfill their duties as XWL superstars. Tegan's not a superstar I was going to let slip through our fingers so I made sure she would stick around for the foreseeable future.

[[Corey Graves]]
Do you know who would gain the most out of attacking Natalya and injuring her? An up-and-coming superstar like Tegan Nox. Think about it. Natalya is an established veteran and maybe Tegan would want to free up some space at the top of the card to make room for herself.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Tegan wasn't even signed over a year ago, Corey.

[[Corey Graves]]
But she has mentioned how she was supposed to be signed before her injury.

The Welsh superstar eagerly made her way down the ramp before climbing onto the apron. Tegan stares into the ring at Natalya and you could see the joy that was written all over her face. While her first appearance in the company might've been made a few weeks ago at Final Stand, if she's here to accept the challenge of Natalya, then tonight could mark the in-ring debut of Tegan Nox and what a debut this could be if she could manage to knock off one of the great champions - man or woman - ever. Tegan enters the ring and she retrieves a microphone from a crew member. She stands across from Natalya as she adjusts her leather jacket that is stylized to fit her entire Captain Marvel vibe.

TEGAN NOX
Phew! My mind's going a mile an hour right now. I was sitting in the back and I was watching the show and I was listening to what you had to say and you know what I said? I said 'I want some' and I'll be the first to admit that this might be a dumb mistake. I might be getting myself in over my head by agreeing to fight Natalya in my XWL debut but there's an opportunity and I'm not letting this pass me by. I let a North American Championship Contendership Tournament pass me by and I didn't say anything. Sasha Banks offered up a wheel for Dead Man's Hand and I wasn't even worth mentioning. I've sat in the back the last four, maybe five weeks not wanting to step on toes because I'm the new girl around here and I don't wanna go disrespecting people who have been here but I've been here since Final Stand I've not had one match and I am ready to change that and I am ready to change that against you! I have busted my ass and worked through two knee injuries to get here and I can't let this chance pass me by. And I am not the person you were hoping would come out here and for that, I want to say I'm sorry. I'm not your mystery attacker. I have no way to prove that I'm not. You just have to take my word. I know trusting someone's word might be hard right now but... that's the best I can give you. I have no information. I have no advice that I could give you. I stand before you just a girl who dreams of one day being one of the best who wants a match with one of the best right now.

Natalya was known during her time in XWL to actively spend her time on her off days at The Performance Center working with the newer talent. And while Tegan wasn't one of those Women due to her only being officially signed a month ago, you have to believe that Tegan probably reminds Natalya of a lot of those she's helped groom for their eventual opportunity to make something of themselves in this division. There's an innocence there that hasn't been corrupted...or so it appears anyways...and as the giddy Tegan lowers her mic Natalya stands there for a moment...perhaps wondering IF she can truly take Tegan at her word.

[[[Natalya]]]
You know, Beth's like a sister to me...and believe it or not she's talked about you as being someone that reminds her of...well, me.

Tegan's mouth hangs open as she looks at Natalya with widened eyes only managing to quietly say "really?" to which Natalya nods and I mean when a newcomer is told she reminds people of one of the greatest females in XWL history? You can't help but be in awe of their names even coming up in the same conversation.

[[[Natalya]]]
When I would scream at her the past few weeks about how much this division frustrates me sometimes...how it feels like I'm the last of a dying breed...she would say that it's always been easier for people to be what they think they have to be, than it is to be who you actually are. See, it's people like me in this division that have had to bite our tongues at certain points because...I'm going to be straight with you, Tegan...this business as a whole can destroy your entire identity if you let it. In fact it's taken someone trying to end my career that's caused me to get a chip on my shoulder and forget all about my "manners." But from what she told me, you were someone that stuck out to her. Because you weren't here to be anything other than what you've dreamed about becoming since childhood. No modeling aspirations...not that that's ALWAYS a bad thing but I've seen a lot of women come and go over the years. No plan to get to the top by any means necessary, which probably means you're not aiming to stab your friends in the back if it leads to momentary success... and the fact that you've had two major injuries back to back and you still didn't let that be the end of your story? It's inspiring because we're always in control of our destiny. Even if someone is trying to bring us down, like in the case of my mystery attacker...who...I don't THINK is you....it's up to us to pull ourselves back up and fight for what we want. So Tegan, as much as this is my Open Challenge and you've accepted it and I'll gladly face you...before we get to that I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt...because my best friend vouches for you.

Natalya looks toward the announce table where Beth sits smiling before looking back at Tegan.

[[[Natalya]]]
And I'm going to let this be your reintroduction to this audience...everyone starts somewhere and while Final Stand was an amazing night to make your debut...the weeks since have been a letdown for you due to unforeseen circumstances and I completely know what that's like. So tell them again who Tegan Nox is, WHAT you're here to do...and once they know what you're about? Once they see us tear the house down tonight if what I heard about you is true? They will be with you from now until forever if you stay the course and don't get swallowed up by this business like many others have.  Even in moments like the past month where you're struggling to find your way? They'll be there to encourage you, to tell you to keep your head up...just like they always have been for me. So Tegan? The floor is yours.

Tegan flashes a smile at Natalya before she turns to look over at Beth Phoenix, then the crowd of fans. She thinks before speaking. If this was supposedly going to be her reintroduction, then she'd want to make a good impression.

TEGAN NOX
What am I here to do? I could tell them how I'm here to live out the dream that was taken from me not once but twice. I could tell them how I'm here because I just wanna be the best. Not just in this company but in all of women's wrestling. I could tell them I wanna have people look and talk about me like they do you... but Natalya, I don't wanna tell them. I wanna show them. I think I've done enough talking since I made my debut and not enough fighting. If you're going to let this be my reintroduction then I say let's do this the right way. You issued this open challenge because you wanted a fight and that's why I'm out here. Because I want a fight and I want a fight against you. Because I'm done waiting for Beth Phoenix to find a spot for me on the card. I respect Beth as much as the next person and I love that she's looking out for me but she doesn't dictate my career. I do. I'm in charge here. I'm at the helm of this ship, I'm the captain, and I say let's do this!

Tegan drops her microphone and removes her brown leather jacket before tossing it to the side. She bends down and adjusts her knee pad and also the knee brace that is worn on the other knee. The audience immediately settles in as they realize we're beginning tonight's show with a clash between a very skilled newcomer and a very skilled veteran...something that certainly is going to deliver a muse see match to kickoff Octane.

[ Natalya Issues An Open Challenge ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] JsjMCRy1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] XR3yIbW

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

SPOILERS AHEAD

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\

As the bell sounds and Natalya's theme acts as the final proof that this match has come to an end, the audience is on their feet cheering not only the fact that Natalya's come away with the victory but no doubt the incredible match they've just witnessed here tonight as well. The official grabs Natalya's arm hoisting it into the air signifying her victory as she victoriously smiles.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 9W5Mgc2

[[Beth Phoenix]]
A valiant effort by the upstart Tegan Nox but ultimately experience trumps youth in tonight's opening contest.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Courtesy once again of that devastating Tombstone Lungblower.

[[Corey Graves]]
Obviously the addition of that move is proving to make Natalya even more dangerous than she already was as a competitor.

The audience rejoices in Natalya's moment as she herself can't help but beam from ear to ear at not only her victory...but just the match she just had with someone who knows what it's like to come back from a serious injury. Someone who no doubt does remind her of herself in a lot of ways, and an encounter like this establishes a level of respect that isn't easily attained but judging by the fact that Natalya's head turns and her sights return to the laid out Tegan Nox clutching her chest just as Bayley did last week? That shows she saw something she was impressed with tonight.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] IuP4yoF

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Beth, a huge factor in Tegan accepting Natalya's open challenge tonight was that she was tired of waiting for you to find her a spot on the card, she wanted to get her hands dirty, to show what she could do rather than talk about...and I'd say from my point of view she certainly showed she's something special.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Without a doubt, and I do want to say that I fully understood how she feels...it's been an unexpected predicament, she came in with Isla Dawn and Dakota Kai...we had big plans to cement them as the future of this division...but sadly injuries from her fellow new arrivals threw a massive wrench into plans and I just didn't want to throw her out there without the proper opportunity to really begin her career here.

[[Corey Graves]]
I'd say based on her performance with one of the greatest competitors in XWL history not just the division...she certainly seized her own opportunity and showed what she is indeed made of.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
The fight that she brought to someone of Natalya's pedigree, and level of accomplishment only reaffirmed that everything I saw in her when we signed her was just the tip of the iceberg. Let's not gloss over what she endured tonight, she got out of The Sharpshooter, she kicked out of The Hart Attack 2.0, she kicked out of that devestating N-Powerbomb and left it all in that ring until she ultimately had her breath taken from her in this match by that remarkable new addition to Natalya's repertoire.

After her hand is lowered, Natalya turns away from Tegan while the official tends to her and throws both arms into the air bringing about a rallying cheer from her fellow Canadians tonight.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] DUAv8nj

She is one of Calgary's own and this victory doesn't just belong to her it belongs to them for being the most consistent thing in her entire career. "I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN GET LOUDER THAN THAT!" Natalya shouts, challenging this already loud crowd to pump those cheers up to which they immediately raise their voices that much more and she smiles nodding as if to say "that's better." But while she was having this moment Tegan Nox was pulling herself up assuring the referee she's fine, and stands there watching Natalya rejoice in her victory...this is a point in time where things can go horribly wrong...where someone turns their back on someone else...and time stops as the unthinkable occurs...

But as Natalya turns she can't stop herself from flashing a grin when she doesn't turn to an ambush from a defeated Tegan Nox...she isn't struck by a sudden assault...she's met by a disappointed but still respectful Tegan standing on the other side of the ring clapping her hands as if she were apart of the audience currently applauding her.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] ZerZroB

With as frustrated as The Queen Of Harts has been since returning...this moment right here is everything she's fought to bring to the division in the worst of moments. Tegan could have tried to attack her, to furiously take her loss out on Natalya as if defeating her is this grave injustice that could only be resolved by a cowardly assault. But that isn't who she is, and she could say that but this moment right here....shows it. Regardless of if we truly thought she could have been Natalya's mystery attacker...this moment is pretty undeniable. She's not here to get ahead by any means other than what she's able to do in this ring and Natalya steps forward looking at Tegan not necessarily surprised...but more so, impressed. She walks right up to Tegan and extends her hand to her. "That's what this is all about...what you did tonight? That is your bread and butter, and don't you dare let anyone tell you otherwise." Tegan immediately grabs Natalya's hand with her own and the two shake hands, keeping their hands interlocked as the audience cheers even more.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
I don't wanna act like a proud mother of anything but seeing Tegan Nox practice what she preached when she arrived at Final Stand last month? That is why my husband and I are proud owners of this company. Because while competitors can find success through many different paths...the path Tegan is on is not only less traveled...but it's also the most difficult. It shows she's got character, she wants to be the best...but she wants to do it her way...and I can't tell you the number of times that I heard Natalya say that very thing about herself until she finally did and her career changed forever.

[[Corey Graves]]
I mean it's all well and good but we know Natalya's journey was very challenging...it takes a certain kind of person to endure all of that and rise above it...if Tegan is hoping to follow in her footsteps...I just hope she knows what she's truly signing up for.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I'd say she does...it might not be the quickest route to success...but it's by far the most rewarding.

With the show of respect between Natalya and Tegan Nox, Natalya releases her hold of the owner of the "Shiniest Wizard" then grabs her by the wrist and raises her arm, she may not have been victorious tonight...but she earned something else that might mean as much as a win...and that's Natalya's respect. Tegan humbly shakes her head and reverses the roles of this moment by grabbing Natalya's wrist and instead raising her arm up as the audience is treated to a very feel good moment to kick off tonight's edition of Octane. This moment continues until the cameras fade out, bringing a wave of relief over us as we realize it didn't go horribly wrong by another appearance of Natalya's mystery attacker. But that also makes us wonder....why?
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2020 12:17 am

The camera cuts to a beautiful cliffside on the ocean. Tribal drums are being played by the natives of this country. Onto the screen walks Roman Reigns with his face painted in Samoan warrior style face paint.

Roman Reigns
"Since the powers that be saw fit to give me the week off, I took the opportunity to fly back home to the isle of Samoa and reconnect with my roots. You see I am a part of one of the greatest dynasties ever in professional wrestling. From Yokozuna to the new blood Jimmy and Jey Uso, The Samoan Dynasty has bred greatness that is unparalleled in the squared circle. After my unfortunate loss at the hands of Finn Balor last week, I felt that it was time to come home and channel the spirit of my ancestors. You see, I made the mistake of underestimating Balor. That wont happen again. And Bill Goldberg, Dont think I've forgotten about you. We will meet again in this tournament and unfortunately for you the result will be the same. You see Bill, with me and you it's personal. You can believe I will remain the biggest dog in the yard. Now that I've gotten that first match out of the way, I want to put every competitor in this tournament on notice. My journey back home has awakened the beast inside me that was begging to come out. I will become the new intercontinental champion and from here on forth The Big Dog will be UNLEASHED! OOOOOOOHHHHHH-WAAAAAAH!

Roman does his patented ground strike and the native drums begin playing again as the scene cuts to a view of the sun setting on the horizon of the ocean.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Images11

The cameras fade into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2020 1:51 am

*As we are ready to go back to the action in the ring. The arena is subject to a black out.*

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 01449abae8672038-600x338

???

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Evil Uno. I am the lead recruiter of The Dark Order. but more importantly tonight I am a messenger of sorts. I represent my leader. My hero. Mr. Brodie Lee.

*The crowd isnt buying the masked figure on the screen but he continues to speak nonetheless.*

Evil Uno
I hear your booing. You're all hypocrites. You all wish that you could wake up and be HALF of the man that our savior Mr. Brodie Lee is. You all wish that you could have the charisma that MR. Brodie Lee has. It is true he may have stepped through those ropes previously under a different moniker then before. But mark my words the Mr. Brodie Lee you will see lay waste to the XWL locker room. He is not a man you have ever seen. He has been reborn like a phoenix from the ashes of blackened flames. which brings me to my next point.. Tomasso Ciampa..

*Crowd gets hot just hearing the name of the "Black heart"  regardless of how they feel nobody is on Evil unos side and his hero worship.*

Evil Uno
Ciampa. I will refer to you by only your last name because essentially that is all you are. a name. another statistic in the annals of time. A drop in the shark infested ocean that is XWL. I regret to inform you that Mr. Brodie Lee is just much to busy to allow his "reawakening" if you will be wasted on a troglydyte such as yourself. So rejoice my friend. You dodged a silver bullet. You get the night off. You no longer have to worry...

*As Uno is going on about Mr. Brodie Lee no showing his debut tonight he stops in mid sentence. Being motioned over by someone off screen. The screen turns black then it reappears and its as shot of eyes belonging to Mr. Brodie Lee. *

Mr Brodie Lee
Tomasso. I hope you are alright with the little change of plans. You see honestly I'd say that I respect you. I would say that I think we could have a excellent wrestling match for these fans. But none of that will be happening. See the entire landscape of XWL is changing. Look around you my friend. Gone are the days of smaller and inferior beings roaming the land. No that will be no more. Now true evolution will reign supreme. Survival of the fittest. True Darwinism at its core. I will not waste my time on you little man. The apocalypse is upon us. Get out of the way or get in line. Its not your choice. Wake up and join the Dark Order.

*The screen cuts to black as we head to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Pringle96
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 3:23 pm

Camera cuts backstage to champa sitting waist first to the back off a chair.

Ciampa: Last week I explained what happens when you step into my spotlight. Seth Rollins thought he could and what I promised happened. I whipped his ass and came away with the victory just like I whipped that old man Goldberg’s ass the week before. I proved once again that I am a step above, a level above everyone else here and this week I was going to show it again but it seems my plans have changed.

Ciampa: This week I was set to once again set the example and also show that low life Kevin Owens exactly who he is dealing with but it seems the so call exalted one, our saviour has decided to chicken out off our fight tonight. I guess he watched my performance last week and it scared him and his big fat Friend off. I don’t know who you think you are talking down to me like that. I should find you backstage and beat the crap out off you but I won’t embarrass you tonight I will wait until you are forced to face me and then I will embarrass you in front of the whole world. You are right on one thing though the landscape has changed here in XWL but not from you oh no the landscaped changed when the black heart off Tomosso Ciampa stepped through those doors and made XWL his home. It is survival of the fittest and you are looking at the alpha predator and it’s time that the Alpha predator starts getting rid off the weak sheep and at the coming PPV I will do just that.

Ciampa: So with that being said Kevin Owens I come back to you boy. 1st of July, Dead mans hand, I put the challenge to you boy. Ciampa vs Owens, the match type determined by the wheel of fate but no matter what it is your fate is sealed Owens. I don’t care what type of match we get the end result will always be the same and that’s the black heart Tomosso Ciampa standing over your broken body in the middle off the ring with his hand raised in victory so I hope you are ready boy and are man enough to take my challenge and I will once again prove who the alpha is in XWL and take one step closer to my goal off getting my prize the world heavyweight championship, my goldie sitting round my waist.

The camera zooms away with it fixed on Ciampa grinning face.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 7:44 pm

XWL Octane returns from commercial break and we head backstage, to one of the many hallways, where the XWL Women's Champion Sasha Banks is walking. Her confidence is there with every step she takes. The loss last week against Asuka and Mia Yim in tag team action hasn't taken it's toll on the Boss.

Then she's stopped, being approached by Charly Caruso who has a microphone.

[CHARLY CARUSO]
Sasha Banks! If you don't mind, could you answer a few questions real fast?

The Women's Champion takes a deep breath and then laughs.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] PyyaJSj

Lemme guess. You want to ask me about last week and what exactly went wrong in the tag team match with Kairi Sane. I'll tell you what went wrong. Nothing went wrong. It was a tag team match featuring someone who's never been in a tag team and someone who's used to teaming with someone else against two wrestlers who were honestly on the same page because they had a lot to prove. I have never been in a tag team. A true tag team I should say. I mean, there was that stint with Liv Morgan but I don't think we were really a team. We were... something special, but not a tag team. Kairi Sane is more used to teaming with someone a lot less... talented than me. Someone who makes up for her lack of skill with a pretty face. Thankfully, I'm both of them. A pretty face and a good wrestler. God blessed me on the day I was born. Anyways. Kairi Sane and I. Two amazing wrestlers, two amazing competitors, but we aren't really going to cut it as a tag team I think. She's more of a solo act as am I.

[CHARLY CARUSO]
Well, what about a few moments ago? I saw you leaving Edge's office. What was that about?

Sasha doesn't answer at first. She glances down to the Women's Championship that she wears around her waist. A smile spreads across her mouth as she looks back up at Charly.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] PyyaJSj

We were discussing the XWL Women's Championship match at Dead Man's Hand and here's a little update on that: the match that this championship will be defended in is... a normal match! That's right. No weapons. No falls count anywhere. It's going to be a pure wrestling match which I think favors me more than anyone. Who better than the Boss? No one. That's right. No one. I'll step foot in the ring with anyone. I don't care if it's Asuka, Mia Yim, Natalya, or even Shayna Baszler and I will make them tap tap tap. They want some, they can come get some at Dead Man's Hand. Bank on me defending this championship, Charly, alright?

The Boss, as she speaks, has removed her championship and has brought it up onto her shoulder so that it's in perfect view of the camera's sight and Charly's eye line. She flashes a smirk before she walks away. XWL Octane then continues with a hype video for the main event playing.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 9:48 pm

The scene is a dimly lit cemetery on a hilltop in an undisclosed location. Thick fog engulfs the scenery. There is complete and utter silence. This is what they mean when they say in the dead of night. Suddenly, you hear footsteps and the earth crunching beneath the feet of whatever is coming. As it gets closer you hear not only footsteps but the sound of something being dragged. All of a sudden it stops. Everything goes silent. Then you hear an unearthly grunt and a thud. The camera settles in on the undertaker as he is shoveling dirt into the hole on top of a body. The cameraman tries to get a better view and a twig snaps under his foot and catches Taker's attention. He grunts and squints trying to locate where the noise came from. The cameraman is being very still in fear for his life. He looks east, then west, and when he looks back forward a lighter flickers right in front of his face and the Undertaker grunts again. He grabs the cameraman by the collar and pulls him towards the gravesite. Upon getting closer he shoves the cameraman down on a pile of dirt and says "record!". The cameraman replies "I am recording!". And the undertaker begins his dialogue.
1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] D2qfm310

The Undertaker
"Velveteen Dream, You say you will not accept The Undertaker that is before you. Well this poor tortured soul in this grave thought that he could escape the fate that the undertaker had in store for him also. You can see how that turned out for him. You see, I am the destroyer of souls. And you Velveteen have that. Soul! Do you think it matters what you will accept? I have buried the best this business has to offer. And you,well you will be no different! You are arrogant. You are cocky. But you are also stupid. Stupid to think that money is the motivation that drove me to tombstoning you in the middle of that ring. You see I have an internal compass that guides me towards lost and tormented souls. And while watching your little promo that compass guided me to that ring. But fear not Velveteen, I am here to guide you. Straight into the depths of hell! I accept your challenge at the Pay Per View. And its only fitting that it's called Dead Man's Hand. Because that is the means of by which you will perish. So Velveteen on that night you will come face to face with The Grim Reaper and you will REST IN PEACE!"

The camera cuts over to a tombstone that reads here lies Velveteen Dream.

And the camera fades into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 10:10 pm

The fans of XWL are chanting we want more! We want more! When all of a sudden music hits and the chants are replaced by echoing boo's.

Through the curtain walks Shayna Baszler with a wicked smirk on her face. Giving off the impression of a woman possessed.

Michael Cole
"The Queen of Spades is here and she doesnt look happy!"

Beth Phoenix
"Can you blame her Michael? That loss last week had to be a big slap in the face to her. I cant wait to hear what she has to say."

Baszler makes her way down the ramp. Upon reaching the ringside area she walks over to the announcers table and snatches a microphone. She then bows up at the announcer as if saying try and take it back and I'll smash your face into smithereens. As the announcer backpedals and takes a seat Shayna slides into the ring and then climbs onto the top rope. Perching herself there. She brings the microphone up to her mouth and begins speaking.

Shayna Baszler
"Cut my music! You see last week at High Octane I was robbed of a title opportunity. Io never pinned me. Io also never submitted me. Hell she didnt even have the guts to escape over the top of the cage. She took the cowards way out. You see Io I am a cage fighter. I dont leave the cage until the fight is finished. You on the other hand ran out the door of the cage like a scalded puppy. But there's no reason for me to sit here and cry over spilt milk. Io congratulations on making it to challenge for the North American Championship. Even if it was on a fluke! But enough about that. While I was busy in my quest for the N.A. championship there was a certain little bitch that calls herself "The Boss" that had the nerve to come out the side of her neck and say some shit about me. That's right Sasha Banks! I'm referring to you. I heard you stated that You will defend that title against anyone the wheel lands on.Including my next victim, the little Viking twat, Sarah Logan. So I'm requesting that my name be put up on that wheel.You see fate screwed me on "losing" a cage match. And you better pray that fate doesn't be so cruel to you. Because if that wheel lands on my name, I'm going to knock out all those pretty little teeth of yours and leave you laying in a pool of your own blood. That's right. It won't just be any old fight. It will be the fight of your life. I will not be overlooked. I will not be disrespected. And most of all I will not be beaten by the likes of you! And you can take that to the "BANK" "

Shayna drops the microphone. She then comes down off of her perch and shadow boxes the air. When all of a sudden Sarah Logan's music hits.

Interrupting the clearly mad Shayna, another of the women who were eliminated from the North American title tournament, Sarah Logan, makes her way out onto the ramp, microphone already in hand, clearly having some things to get off her chest.

[Sarah Logan]

"Viking twat"? You better watch what you're saying there Shayna. Especially considering I'm not the one coming out here and bitching about the woman who beat me, you are! And you see, that's the key word here, "beat". Because you see Shayna, a true warrior knows there are many ways you can defeat an enemy. The most obvious is with brute strength, which I assume is the only method you've ever used because it's all you really have. But another option is to come up with a more tactical and calculated approach to the battle at hand. Truth be told, it's what Io Shirai did two weeks ago when facing me, but it's also what she did last week when facing you. But the real kicker is, it's also what I'm going to do here tonight when I beat you!

Just as it looks like Sarah is about to sprint into the ring, it seems one more thing suddenly dawns on her.

[Sarah Logan]

Oh right! This message goes out to that annoying little dentist girl, Britt Baker. I am a warrior, not a tool or a bodyguard. So if you ever think about trying to use me as either of those two things again, I will put a beating on you that will make what happened last week and what's about to happen now look tame!

With a final message sent to Britt Baker, Sarah throws her microphone down and runs into the ring, ready for her upcoming match against Shayna Baszler.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2020 11:42 pm

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] RynbwEj 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] F36gOrm

"Last week Daniel Bryan secured a victory over his rival Sami Zayn  while Jeff Hardy sparked a new rivalry with fellow returning Superstar Aleister Black...which unfortunately caused him to suffer a loss to AJ Styles in a Triple Threat Match. Two very different current situations for two of XWL's former World Champions...so the question is will The "Yes" Movement continue to gain traction tonight? Or will Jeff Hardy with Aleister Black not involved in this match be able to focus in order to pick up that return victory he sought last week?"

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

!
!
!

As Jeff climbs onto the turnbuckle, the tole of this match showing in the slowness of him getting there, he hesitates. In doing so his gaze turns to that of Aleister Black who has rounded the ring, standing at the base of the turnbuckle, staring up at him. Hardy stares down for a minute, right into the eyes of Black who shows no emotion before turning back to the match he almost forgot he was in. In doing so, he jumps, landing on his feet and rolling to avoid Daniel who had reached his feet by now. Hardy turns around, right into a running Knee from Bryan which plants him into the mat. Bryan covers, for the ref to count a defiant three count. Bryan rolls from the ring, taking his victory and getting out of the way. Black can be seen, staring at Hardy almost disappointed in him for missing out on a victory over Bryan. One has to ask, is it his fault that Hardy lost? Who truly knows. Black is then shown as he walks up the ramp, not turning back while Hardy crawls to the ropes, finally recovering, looking towards Black, obviously upset.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 5:11 am

Coming to life out of its state of blackness, the screen starts begins display a gray-scale image of a rocky and dusty path. At the bottom of the screen, we see a pair of black leather boots, fully equipped with six inch high heels, that are walking the path leading to a mysterious destination. After a handful of steps have been taken, we finally hear a familiar voice speaking to us.

Long ago, an old book once said: "let he who is without sin cast the first stone...." Many of you are quick to grab the nearest stone, the heaviest rock, or the biggest boulder. So eager to give it your best shot that you never once stop to consider the sins that you and your own house have committed... But that is all about to change.

The scene remains somber, and rather calm for the time being. The shot of the woman's boots kicking up pebbles and dust while she speaks to us is interrupted by a few sporadic glitches and flashes on the screen. These new images show a large, metropolitan city. Busy streets, birds flying overhead, sidewalks and parks swarmed with civilians.

Your perfect little piece of the pie is about to come crumbling down all around you. Everything you know and love will soon slip through your fingers like the sand that you've built the foundation of your fragile little world upon... Why?

The screen focuses back on the feet of the woman who are now stopped, seemingly having found her point of interest at the end of the dusty path. The camera pans upwards to reveal that the cloaked woman is standing in front of what appears to be an ancient tomb. The front of the tomb is sealed by a massive stone, one that is guarded by two Roman soldiers. Covered in breastplates and red cloth with helmets to match, the two burly men are also equipped with spears and shields.

Because at last, your sins have finally caught up to you... They've been accumulating for years, collecting and growing stronger, finally manifesting into physical form... And now? None of your riches, none of your gold, not all of the wealth in the world will be able to save you when hell is unleashed on this earth...

One short second after that last word left her mouth, the woman's arms branch out from her sides. Her palms and fingers are covered in black, latex gloves. Each fingertip baring a nail on it that came to a dangerous point in the likeness of a claw. Every nail looks as though it is sharp enough to pierce the veil between this life and the next. As she does this, the screen begins to suffer from the same recurring glitches of a city landscape. Only this time, the landscape is not flourishing or thriving as it was before. Now, the sky was dark and red, covered in smoke clouds that polluted the skies. Buildings were littered with broken windows. Vehicles in the street were burning with great flames that produced a dark cloud of smoke that contributed to the aforementioned overcast. Screams of civilians who were fearing for their lives echoed for miles on end.

As the scene returned to that one the ancient burial site, we see that the woman's hands are still stretched out to her sides. Her head tilts back slightly, and her overall posture suggests that she is conjuring something from beyond the grave. Suddenly, the earth beneath her begins to tremble. The ground starts to shake, and the pebbles at her feet twitch and hop along the shifting ground. The two soldiers take a more aggressive stance, and begin to approach the woman, but as soon as they get close, both men drop like vegetated sacks of flesh. As they hit the ground, the large stone covering the entrance of the tomb begins to quiver. After a moment of this, a large crack splits down the center of it, stretching down the length of the boulder in the shape of a lightning bolt.

FALL... and... PRAY!

The woman's hands clenched into fists in an instant, so tense that the material of her gloves nearly ripped in the process. Her screaming voice rings out and echoes as she leaves the viewers with an exclamation point behind her message. The final image we see is the flashing picture of a white hour glass standing out over a black backdrop before the entire segment meets its temporary end.

Last edited by Sam on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 8:31 am

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] X5iqBg81 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Xt44zhG

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 1:15 pm

Octane cuts backstage to see Bayley standing by an off screen interviewer asks Bayley a question

[Interviewer]
Bayley, Last week you made your return to action in XWL in an unsuccessful battle against the also returning Natayla, what are you thoughts now you've made your official return to XWL?

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] UC8iRt5

[Bayley]
Well to me...It wasn't unsuccessful. Sure, I came up short and lost my return but I haven't stepped in that ring in many months and my first match back was against one of my best friends in this business. So to me that isn't unsuccessful..Just like we all did I was sat at home watching over a year ago when Natayla was brutally attacked so it was an honour to be her first opponent back. She's trying to put everything she's been through behind her and get back in that ring, that is something we call respect. I don't think any of us thought we'd see her back and she's done that. So yeah... I may have lost but being her first opponent back, being able to help her take that huge step is one of the highlights of my career.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] YlVcqOZ

[Bayley]
Now I'm back my goal is what is always has been, and that's to become champion. I achieved it before here...but I never had the run I wanted to, I never had the run I knew I could have. So even though I became champion..I feel like I had failed. I need to fix that, I need to change the perception some may have of me. So I see Sasha Banks is looking for an opponent at Dead Mans Hand.... Maybe we can get The Hugger vs The Boss? So I'm going to throw my name out there, Maybe I'll get lucky and be given that opportunity... The months away from this business and made me want this more than I ever have before. The competition here is stronger than it has ever been, so I need to be better than I've ever been before. So even if I don't get that opportunity at Dead Mans Hand, I'll be working harder each and every week to earn that opportunity. I need to prove the doubters wrong, I need to prove the doubt in my own mind wrong. I know that I have what it takes to be champion, I know I have what it takes to be the best in this division. This time I'm not going to mess it up, this time I'm going to be more focused than ever. Then you never know...Maybe i'll be the one with a 357 day title reign.

Bayley smiles at the camera before walking away as Octane continues

Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 2:05 pm

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Mach 6 Series ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 42DBSdn

Just as Balor rolls out of the ring the familiar sound of the ominous Ring General belts through out the arena as the lights go out. The crowd begins cheering as we see WALTER step out onto the stage.

Mauro Ranallo

Fresh off of an injury that could have been career ending The Ring General WALTER has returned to the likes of XWL to rise up the ranks once more.

WALTER begins walking down the ramp as Ilja has began stirring and moving around gathering him self together awaiting his friend to meet him in the ring.

WALTER walks up the ring steps and into the ring as he steps up to Ilja face to face. WALTER then extends out a hand as he offers a handshake to Ilja.

Ilja accepts and shakes Walters hand as they turn to face the crowd and pose in the familiar pose with their hands behind their back standing straight up.

Corey Graves
Suprise! Looks like we have a nasty alliance formed in the likes of Ilja Dragunov and WALTER.

Just as the crowd has erupted in cheers as they are excited for this alliance WALTER lands a nasty elbow to the head of Ilja.

Beth Phoenix
Wait a minute! I thought they respected each other? This is upsetting!

Mauro Ranallo
As if Ilja has been through enough his supposed friend in this business has just stabbed him in the back.

Corey Graves[/b]
A sickening act that has shocked the XWL universe to its core has just occurred and we don’t know what to think about what has just occurred.

WALTER begins shouting something in German as he picks Ilja up in to the powerbomb position and plants ilja on the Mat as the crowd loudly boos. WALTER stands up and poses over Ilja and then exits the ring heading to the back.

Mauro Ranallo
A message has just been sent to the entire XWL locker room, The Romg General is on a mission of vengeance and it doesn’t look pretty.

The camera continues to film the ring as the ring side medical crew check on Ilja

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 4:04 pm

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] UOkrtO8 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

"Last week Tenille's recent rival Asuka picked up a big time victory over The North American Champion Kairi Sane. So seeing as Tenille is intent to make everything about her...why not allow her the opportunity to compete against The Pirate Princess and potentially overshadow her rival's victory with a victory of her own? Keyword here is opportunity, because while she has that opportunity to hand Kairi another rare loss...Kairi has an opportunity to rebound from her defeat against Tenile's rival Asuka and send a message to her newly crowned #1 Contender last week, Io Shirai."

https://mixer.com/A_Soar_A_High?vod=mJv1IO_YWka0AhAPbDfaPg

[SPOILERS BELOW]

I
I
I
I
I
I
V

Rebounding from her loss the week prior, the theme of the North American Champion begins to play as Kairi pulls herself off a fallen yet very game Tenille Dashwood and rests briefly on her knee, regaining her breath after that long and grueling back and forth contest. After making the three count, the referee, who had retrieved the North American Championship from the timekeeper, drops down to a knee and hands Kairi her Championship. He allows her a second to pull herself up to a vertical base before taking a hold of her wrist and raising it into the air, Kairi using her other hand to raise the Championship high above her head, a smile etched on her face as she was able to redeem herself here tonight. With the allocated time for the winner of the match getting their arm raised in victory now at its end, the referee turns his attention to the downed Tenille while Kairi remains in the center of the ring, the North American Championship lowered down in front of her, held in both of her hands as she looks down at it, almost lost in thought for a moment. For the first time ever in an XWL ring, she must face the woman that she once considered her friend, the woman she personally introduced to the XWL Universe, the woman that turned her back on her in Io Shirai. This match was a possibility at Final Stand but we were robbed of this moment when Alexa Bliss quite literally ran the gauntlet before falling to her Pirate Pal. Now, after a tournament to determine the number one contender for the North American Championship, we are finally being granted the long awaited one on one match between the two Japanese Superstars. But the thought must be lingering in the back of her mind: Does she have what it takes to defeat Io Shirai?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2020 4:30 pm

The replay comes to an end and we can see a close up of Jon Moxley standing in the middle of the ring. He isn’t wearing any fancy attire for his first official week back, his theme song isn’t playing, one can assume there was no pyro during his entrance.. It’s just him and a microphone, just the way he likes it..

Jon Moxley
“Randal.. Hey Randal!!!.... What the fuck Randal??... What the fuck was that???...

Don’t you have a family?.. Don’t you have a wife at home?? A daughter that you love??.. Don’t you have a big ole house, and a tour bus, and a private ball scratcher, Randal? You have it all… Why risk it??.. Why fuck it all up??... Why would you, someone who has everything to lose, why would you go and do what you did?? To a man who is willing to take everything from you.. A man who is capable of making it so that you can’t lift your daughter up into the air anymore.. A man who knows how to disfigure your face to the point where your wife won’t even be able to recognize you anymore.. A man who.. Simply put Randy.. You just picked a fight with a man who knows no boundaries, heeds no warning, but most importantly, give no fucks… Randy….... You fucked up…

Five fucking years ago… You really want to ruin your whole entire career over something that happened five years ago??.. That wasn’t even the same me, Randy.. Five years ago I went by a different name, I had a whole different set of rules that I lived by, and I was in a much different mindset.... That person cared about titles.. That person cared about wins and losses.. That person cared about “professional wrestling”.. That person cared… I don’t… I don’t fucking care……… And I sure as hell don’t care about your damn sob story about what happened five years ago, you grudge holding son of a bitch..

But what I do care about is what you did to me at Final Stand… That was a mistake Randy… If you had done that to the man who took that title from you five years ago, if you had done that to Dean Ambrose.. Things might have gone a little differently going forward… But you fucked with Jon Moxley… You don’t know what that means, yet.. But you will.. Trust me.. You see, at Final Stand you did something very impressive… You punted me hard enough to keep me out of action… Keith Lee, Joey Janela, and I went to war in one of the longest and most grueling matches that this company has ever seen.. And leading up to that match we fucking kicked the shit out of each other.. Yet once it was all said and done.. I was still standing.. And I was still ready for a fight the next week… Seth Rollins and I went through the same barbed wire table from the top rope.. He was out for weeks.. I fought Keith Lee a few days later.. Kevin Owens vowed to end my career… Yet week after week I was ready for another fight no matter what he threw my way… And then there was you…  That fucking Punt…

You should have finished me off with another one.. The doctors said that if you had hit me again, with the same impact, it might have ended my career… But I got lucky… A severe concussion… Hell I wanted to come back the first week after Final Stand.. I wanted to march to this ring and rip your fucking head off… But Edge wouldn’t let me.. The past month leading up to Final Stand I was dealing with injuries that the doctors were saying should keep me out of action.. I was hearing none of it, I kept on fighting… But that fucking coward Edge said that he was trying to “look out for my health” by banning me from the arena these past few weeks.. He said that if I showed up, that I’d be fired.. You know I debated risking it..... But I’m here now.. And Randy… I’m not alone…”

The camera pans out so that we can see..that is in fact in not alone, standing beside him is Robert Roode proudly showing off his World Heavyweight Championship over his robe, and he has his index finger slightly pulling his ear forward as if he were waiting for his cue,  and as Moxley signals his introduction he proceeds to raise a mic of his own as the audience who has been booing this entire time still don't simmer down.  

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_a-1269

[[[Robert Roode]]]
You're never alone, Jon...that's what people like Randy...and Keith and Sami...they don't seem to understand. We are a united front, unlike anything this company has ever seen. A trio of WORLD CHAMPIONS...a trifecta of violence, brilliance, and RESILIENCE! A triage of greatness...both in this ring and outside of it.

As The Glorious One looks at Jon and the two share a nod, even with the audience booing in disagreement it is hard from an objective standpoint to argue with what he said. They've been the most consistent, and consistency is what matters. This hasn't been a collective where only one person is the focus, we've seen Daniel Bryan where Robert Roode now stands...and given Moxley's track record of being a former World Champion? It's clear to expect that one day Jon Moxley even if his priorities have shifted will find his way into that spot himself...especially if it meant Randy Orton would be deprived of his title courtesy of him once again.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_a-1287

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Final Stand was bittersweet, my boy Mox got taken out by that slithering piece of shit Randy Orton...Sami Zayn robbed Daniel of his moment to put him in his place...while I...tried to capitalize on a once in a lifetime opportunity...on my very damn Birthday no less! Make no mistake about it The Enterprise takes every situation seriously, we take every situation PERSONALLY...and if you wrong one of us? You feel the wrath of ALL of us!

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_a-1316

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Take my victory over Keith Lee for instance...he thought he got one over on The Enterprise when he robbed me off my undefeated streak late last year, "earning" a rematch with Daniel for The World Heavyweight Championship he FAILED to take from him the first time. He thought he was in the clear when he became World Champion at his expense in the match to follow...but there's a saying that rings true every time...revenge is a dish best served cold. And just when The "Limitless One" thought he was in the clear...and he had a date for Monster's Ball with "The Fiend" who mind you, I beat along with Chris Sabin to retain my Intercontinental Championship in a Triple Threat Match weeks prior...he thought that we...were finished.

Roode flashes a smile as he pauses, looking to Mox as he snickers because he knows how this story ends.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
But as we can so clearly see around my waist here tonight? He...thought WRONG! When Daniel found himself dealing with the nuisance that is Sami Zayn? His revenge against Kieth Lee was put on ice, and if he couldn't seek revenge himself? Then I would gladly step in and attain that revenge for US. See, Keith Lee is the only Superstar in NINE MONTHS...I'm going to say that again for those of you hard of hearing, or those that find it hard to hear that fact...Keith Lee is the ONLY Superstar on this roster who had defeated me in NINE MONTHS! That means that every match, every opponent? I have beaten and put in their balance, and that...is at my feet.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_a-1260

[[[Robert Roode]]]
So you could say I needed a bit of revenge of my own...so I stepped into this ring, stood face to face with that prick, and I challenged him right then and there...and do you know what happened? Spoiler alert, when it mattered the most...when we finally met in the biggest match we've ever had together? I BEAT HIM! I didn't cheat, not that it would have been illegal, and no one interfered...not that it would have been illegal. Your hero was left basking in MY glory! And to say that he hasn't been the same since would be the understatement of the freakin' century!

As the boos continue to pour in, again he kind of is accurate...because while Robert Roode showed up the next night to begin his reign, Keith Lee was absent for the next two shows only returning last week at High Octane noticeably shaken by his experience at Final Stand and seemingly a changed man.

[[[Robert Roode]]]
I broke him, and just like I broke the guy that supposedly had no limits? That's exactly what Daniel, and Jon are going to do to the men that were foolish enough to mess with them, and by proxy...mess with The Enterprise!

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_a-1335

[[[Robert Roode]]]
Two weeks ago I stood in this ring and put The "Apex Predator" on notice...that his sins against Jon Moxley would be punished SEVERELY! That if Jon couldn't get his revenge himself? I would gladly take that mantle and cut the head off of the snake myself. But see, like everything The Enterprise does? We're always three steps ahead, I knew by that point Jon was cleared to return, and if Randy loved attacking people who had just competed? Well then we'd give him a taste of his own medicine, and I couldn't think of a more poetic way to return.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_a-1290

[[[Robert Roode]]]
But as our poetry was set in motion...as the devenomization of The Viper was in progress, Keith Lee decided to pounce his way into business that didn't concern him, and that has led us to tonight. Keith, didn't you brazenly ask me last week if The Enterprise was even still a "thing?"

The World Champion shakes his head in disappointment as his face starts to tense up for the audacity at those words even leaving Keith Lee's mouth.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Normal_WWE_Smackdown_Live_2017_10_10_720p_HDTV_x264-Ebi_mp40358

[[[Robert Roode]]]
We look forward to beating the ever living shit out of you until you not only are forced fed those words by myself and Mox? But you live to regret them as much as you deep down regret EVER messing with us to begin with! I mean look at the facts, Keith...you went from the big man on campus, to a whimpering little bitch that wasn't as "Limitless" as he thought! You couldn't show your face around here for weeks after I took this title from you, and when we're done with you and your slithery compadre tonight? The only "glory" anyone will be basking in? Is OURS!

Randy Orton's theme begins to play which causes everyone to turn their attention to the stage. The Viper walks out with a microphone in hand and stops. He doesn't dare go down to the ring unless he wants to find himself.

[RANDY ORTON]
Let's hear it for The Enterprise! or let's hear it for Robert Roode because anyone with two eyes can see that he's the only one worth a damn out of this group. Daniel Bryan is the epitome of what's wrong with some people in this company and Jon Moxley is dumber than a bag of rocks. I'm going to cut to the chase. I don't have the patience to beat around the bush. Jon Moxley, you're right. I made a mistake. I made a mistake at Final Stand when I punted you. I made a mistake because I gave you the chance to come back. I should've left you for dead. I should have stomped on every last bone in your body until you were forced into retirement. That's on me because I didn't finish what you started and because of that, you stand here as foolish as you've ever been... which is fine by me because I took pleasure in punting you in the head once. Just think about how I'm going to feel when I do it a second time. I'm basically salivating at the thought. Let's say Dead Man's Hand, alright? Let's call it a date. Me, you, a wrestling ring, and a wheel to tell us in what way we get to hurt one another. Beth Phoenix can text her husband and tell him to get it approved.

[RANDY ORTON]
And then there's Robert Roode - the crown jewel of this operation. The man who stands amongst an elite list of superstars who have held the World Heavyweight Championship. We have unfinished business from last week. Once I finish putting down your little mutt, I think it's time I get a chance at that World Heavyweight Championship that you hold. That's assuming you are able to get past Keith Lee because the last time the two of you shared a ring, he laid your ass out with one hell of a powerbomb. I wasn't exactly capable of witnessing myself because of your two-on-one attack but I went back and I watched what happened and damn was that awesome. I still owe you one though. I'll be looking for a chance to hit you with the three most destructive letters this business has ever seen when you least expect it...

With that ominous final set of words, the new theme of former World Champion Keith Lee echoes throughout the arena as The Limitless One steps out from the back, glaring down the ramp at The Glorious One who "stole" his glory at Final Stand...he looks at Orton's mic then shakes his head and starts heading down the ramp as if he has nothing left to say...but a whole lot to SHOW The Enterprise in this upcoming match. Orton shrugs then tosses his mic down as he proceeds down not far behind him as Roode and Mox begin to prepare themselves for the upcoming match ahead.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Keith Lee has reached the LIMITS of his patience with Robert Roode, and he's ready to let his actions do all the talking in tonight's Main-Event.

[Corey Graves]
Well thankfully our World Heavyweight Champion can not only talk the talk but walk the walk as Keith Lee STILL is the only Superstar on this roster that has beaten him in 9 months. But the third time was not the charm at Final Stand as Roode avenged those losses and proved that The Limitless One wasn't as limitless as he thought.

[Beth Phoenix]
A lot of combustible elements coming up in this Tag-Team Match...Jon Moxley returning last week after Randy punted him at Final Stand, The Enterprise teaming up tonight in Tag-Team action, in fact I believe I'm accurate in stating this is the first time this pairing from The Enterprise have teamed up?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I believe you are correct, Beth it'll be interesting to see if their bond translates to being a cohesive unit inside that ring...and if they can put away their rivals tonight.

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Tag Team Match ]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] ZxOnWN4 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] WGXBqMm
1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] NMEAim1 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] 2TxSmxn

"Last week saw the returns of Keith Lee and Jon Moxley...both for completely different reasons. Moxley had been punted at Final Stand following his victory and put on the shelf by The Apex Predator that turned him into his prey...while Keith Lee? Unfortunately suffered a great deal mentally after losing his World Heavyweight Championship to Robert Roode at Final Stand. It was supposed to be a simple night, The Glorious One had issued a challenge to Orton, vowing to avenge his fellow Enterprise member...but what happened instead? Was our World Champion nearly found himself in the very position that Jon Moxley was in on the grandest stage of them all. However as Orton looked to punt Roode, Moxley came out of nowhere to save his ally and what followed was an absolute mugging of Orton...justified or not they were hellbent on putting him on the very shelf Orton put Moxley on. Including their final act which looked to be an attempt at a DOUBLE sided Punt...however that plan was dismantled by Keith Lee as he stormed out and would soon send an eager Jon Moxley into the crowd with a massive pounce.

Ultimately Roode would escape after a brief scuffle and immediately I knew what needed to be done....a good old fashioned Tag-Team Match! So tonight The Former World Champion Keith Lee teams up with Randy Orton as they face off against The Enterprise's own Robert Roode and Jon Moxley. Keith brashly questioned whether or not The Enterprise were even still a "thing" earlier in last week's show...but tonight he learns that they indeed are...and they're looking to remind Lee AND Orton of that very fact in this evening's Main-Event."

SPOILERS AHEAD

SPOILERS AHEAD

[Mauro Ranallo]
WOW! What a victory for Jon Moxley in his return to competition alongside his fellow Enterprise brethren The World Heavyweight Champion Robert Roode.

[Beth Phoenix]
What a victory indeed, Mauro...just like the infamous taking of Orton's title all those years ago that led to The Apex Predator to stalk and attack his prey Jon Moxley at Final Stand with that punt...Moxley has again beaten Orton...and I can only imagine what Randy's going to do after taking a bitter trip down memory lane.

[Corey Graves]
Keith Lee foolishly questioned whether The Enterprise was "still a thing" and they just proved tonight that they are not just a thing they are THE thing!

The audience is booing, clearly upset by this outcome...but the victors give not a single damn about their booing...because they are VICTORIOUS! Roode's returned his World title and he thrusts it proudly into the air as Moxley's hand and his are raised by the official.

[Beth Phoenix]
Jon Moxley proving that one punt can't stop him from repeating history, but will Orton try and dabble in that history himself by staging another attempt at punting him back onto the shelf?

[Mauro Ranallo]
He's the very definition of unexpected...so I suppose with one more week until Dead Man's Hand...we'll perhaps see what his response is next week on Octane...

[Corey Graves]
As for our World Champion...is there anything he CAN'T do? He kicked out of The Spirit Bomb yet again tonight, you have to wonder if Keith Lee even wants a rematch after that match...it was certainly not what Keith expected.

[Beth Phoenix]
He's certainly been shell-shocked since returning last week, let's hope this loss in Tag-Team competition shook him out of that and he refocuses next week.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well that is all she wrote folks, our broadcast is coming to an end so be sure to tune in same time same place on The XWLNetwork next week for the FINAL show before Dead Man's Hand, good night everyone!

As our commentary team sends their goodbyes, Moxley and Roode have each mounted corner celebrating in their own way their victory tonight. Moxley is erratically shouting at the booing audience as he points at the fallen Orton proclaiming that's what happens when you "fuck with him." While our World Champion has a much different kind of celebration, he looks at Keith Lee who has already headed up the ramp not looking back clearly upset that his return match since losing at Final Stand ended like this...and The Glorious One just laughs as he rubs his title in the face of everyone by showing it off high in the sky with both hands. The camera focuses on both their celebrations for a few more seconds until we fade out.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 -  6/24/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 6/10/2020 - 6/24/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1