Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]

Go down 
+6
Kingbrew1990
TheFilthParade
KingWolf
P1
Plus
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA HALL

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] I8cP4vX 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Zd2yCc2

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

"The self-proclaimed "Shaman of Sexy", will have his hands full with one of the most exciting signings I've personally made to XWL when he takes on XWL's resident "One and Only", the master high flyer known as Ricochet, who had an incredible showing in a Triple Threat Match last week against both PAC and Ilja Dragunov. While Morrison was yet again suffering another loss, Ricochet was kicking off his debut with one hell of an impressive victory in a ridiculously awesome way against two of XWL's top new stars in the new era. Will Morrison be upstaged tonight? Or will he look to take out his recent streak of bad luck out on the newcomer? Both of these men are at their best in the air, so this high-flying dream match will definitely make for a show that you do not want to miss."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 5zuwwYD 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] LWG30aX

"Last week, Bray Wyatt was revealed as Keith Lee's challenger for the World Heavyweight Championship...until he once again pulled a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and revealed it will be The Fiend challenging Keith in one of wrestling's most violent matches, the Monster's Ball. This week, I'm making sure Bray doesn't pull another fast one like he did in the Intercontinental Championship match AND in the "Fun Counts Anywhere" match...because if The Fiend shows up during his match with PAC, he will lose his World Heavyweight Championship match. PAC took "The Limitless One" nearly to his limits on High Octane, perhaps he'll be able to lay his claim to the future World Heavyweight Championship match he's after if he vanquishes the #1 Contender this week."

[ Shayna Baszler's Open Challenge ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] G2Cy9sJ

"This week we see the return of another former champion as former North American Champion Shayna Baszler makes her return to XWL. And per her request, she'll have her first match back in an open challenge to any female Superstar in the locker room. Shayna's legitimate mixed martial arts experience obviously makes her a dangerous threat to anyone who has the stones to answer the call...but the thing is, Shayna doesn't know who will actually answer that call, so unlike her cagefighting career, she certainly can't prepare for an opponent when even she doesn't know who it'll be."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JQK1jx8 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JHOmZWU

"The Miz and John Morrison have been running their mouths for months with neither of them really backing it up in the ring. This week, I'm giving both of them a chance to do that against two of the most exciting stars in XWL today. First up is The Miz.  If The Miz wants to keep running his mouth, he's going to need to prove that he can still get it done in the ring, so I'm giving him a match with the former Intercontinental Champion and one half of the longest, reigning, defending XWL Tag Team Champions... of the world in Chris Sabin. While his exploits in the Tag Division allowed him and Chad Gable to gain possession of the longest reign in this company's history, his return to single's action hasn't had the effect on his career. After a brief hiatus following the debut edition of Octane, Sabin made his return to challenge Robert Roode for the Championship that was once his in a losing effort. Since then, Sabin's been on a mission to return to his former glory, managing to topple one of his greatest obstacles in John Morrison last week and this week, I figured, “Why not allow him another opportunity to right a wrong from his past?” Enter Morrison's tag team partner, The Miz. This is a rivalry that dates back to when the Tag Division and their respective Championships were but a pipe dream, and now here we are, some seven years later and The Miz is a former World Heavyweight Champion while Sabin is a former Intercontinental and XWL Tag Team Champion, even managing to be the first man to hold both simultaneously. A lot has changed since they've last crossed paths but will the end result be the same or does Sabin have a few tricks up his sleeve to alter the outcome to continue The Chris Sabin Revenge Tour? There's only one way to find out."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Fu8jf95 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] T81gXdw

"Britt Baker came seconds away from breaking up a pinfall that ultimately decided her Triple Threat Match last week against Ruby Riott and Alexa Bliss. But as Britt has stated, she holds..."wins"...over both of the co-champions. As for Ruby Riott, that fact alone is driving her crazy. So she barged into my office after her match last week and personally selected her best friend Sarah Logan as her personal mercenary, claiming she wanted Sarah to take Britt out of the North American Championship picture. So, I'm giving Sarah this shot to make a name for HERSELF instead of just being "Ruby Riott's Best Buddy" by potentially wiping out one of her friend's top threats to her claim to the North American Championship."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] F36gOrm

"Daniel Bryan and The Enterprise really like to believe that they run the place. Yes, their track record speaks for itself, but that doesn't mean it still isn't obnoxious. So to perhaps shut them up, I'm putting the leader of The Enterprise against Ilja Dragunov. Ilja Dragunov slayed the Austrian giant WALTER and has officially put him on the shelf, perhaps he'll do the same to Daniel Bryan. Or perhaps, Bryan will find a way to escape "Torpedo Moscow".

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Xt44zhG 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Rwh89cN

"Both of these women are women with something to prove. Last week, both of these women lost to the two women who are main eventing the granddaddy of them all, Final Stand XII. Mia Yim lost to Sasha Banks while Maryse lost to the Women's Champion Liv Morgan. This week, I'm giving each of them a chance to get back on the right path towards title contention by letting them each take out their frustrations of tough losses against each other. The best part? Both of these women come from such polarizing backgrounds. Maryse's life of Hollywood glitz and glamour against Mia's rough upbringing on the streets...you couldn't write a better story in Maryse's home of Hollywood."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] CFUQtVt 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] MzoTJLp

"Tonight, Kevin Owens looks to step into that ring once again ready to FIGHT for what he wants when he battles a familiar face to the XWL Universe, Shinsuke Nakamura. It's been quite a while since we've seen Shinsuke in XWL, as far back as International Incident in his home country of Japan a few years back. Will the "King of Strong Style" have a successful showing against XWL's "Prizefighter"...or will KO continue his winning ways against a returning Nakamura?"

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 9n8LUhY 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 9Uxvgn5

"For the past few weeks, Ruby Riott hasn't been able to buy a victory in the ring, even against my wife two weeks ago. Last week, Ruby Riott once again fell to Alexa Bliss in a triple threat match also involving Britt Baker. So this week, I'm giving Ruby yet another chance to gain some sort of momentum by granting her a non-title match against the other half of the co-North American Champions, Alexa Bliss's pirate pal Kairi Sane, who's been just as much of a thorn in Ruby Riott's side as Alexa Bliss has been over the past year of this vicious, deeply personal rivalry."

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] TqEbSwN 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] TZX36lP

"Last week we saw The Fiend viciously ambush Keith Lee from behind on his warpath to the World Heavyweight Championship match at Final Stand. This week, I'm giving Keith a chance to blow off some steam after that brutal attack when he goes one-on-one with a former World Heavyweight Champion in the returning Roman Reigns. "The Limitless One" will certainly have his hands full as "The Big Dog" is back to lay claim to what he feels is his yard. The question is...is there any ring rust on Roman Reigns after such a long hiatus from the ring? Or will he shock the world and put down the World Heavyweight Champion in his return match? Is Keith Lee even 100% after being attacked by The Fiend? All of this remains to be seen."

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Final Stand Contract Signing ]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] ALmTFSq 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] C0yeSoA

"Tonight, a match that has been in the making for the past two Final Stands...officially has it's contract drawn up and signed by perhaps one of the most evolving rivalries we've ever seen in XWL. Friendship, a questioned love-affair, betrayal at both ends, Championship victories over the other, returns that led to rekindling of ashes from the scorched Earth beneath them...we've all followed their story, and at Final Stand XII in this year's Main-Event...Women will once again be front and center as this rivalry officially comes to an end once and for all. Because once The Blue Print, and The Bringer Of Karma sign their signatures this evening? The fate of The Women's Championship will be sealed, ONE will leave Final Stand as Champion...while the other? Will NOT be entitled to a rematch."

Last edited by P.R Son on Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 1:57 am

I'll post an Opener early tomorrow afternoon so please withhold all posts until then thanks <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 2:54 pm

With just TWO short weeks away from the biggest spectacle of The XWL Calendar Year...champions and hopeful challengers are looking to continue their momentum or kick-start that momentum heading into the showcase of the immortals. XWL Octane officially goes live on the air, but rather than being welcomed by an announce team, or the sound of someone's music playing signaling their arrival we're instead greeted by the appearance of a two Women that have refined what it means to have a friendship in a cutthroat business such as this. Standing to the left in the ring is three time North American Champion Alexa Bliss, proudly wearing that title around her waist as she smiles.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Txu7lTT

Beside her to the right is The Former Women's Champion and Bliss' fellow Co-North American Champion...the woman that became the first Superstar to achieve the honor that is holding both titles and Alexa's smile is returned by her pirate pal who is leaning through the ropes to retrieve mics for both of them.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you of course for tuning in as you can see we're jumping right into things tonight with an address from our Co-North American Champions.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Things have been chaotic to say the least between them and potential challengers vying to stake their claims.

[[Corey Graves]]
Well that's what happens when you have two competitors somehow jointly hold a SINGLES Championship.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
The power of Friend-SHIP on full display for the last month...but with just two short weeks away from the biggest show of the year...what is in store for them on that night?

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Hopefully by the end of this we'll have some much needed clarity on that.

Kairi extends one microphone to Little Miss Champion, then she lightly taps her own to ensure it's in working order as Bliss takes the lead to begin their address here tonight.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] KjeJuO0

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Gosh, Kairi...can you believe we're just two weeks away from Final Stand? The event that last year took our friendship to new heights...and challenged us in ways more than ever before...and as I look at that sign hanging in the distance right now...I just can't help but be filled with such pride to not only have fought with you by my side then, but to have continually fought by each others side since. A lot of things threatened our bond, they saw the power that comes when we are together...and many things tried to destroy that. But one year later, here we STILL stand...The last TRUE Friendship Standing in this business.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] VU8EpVX

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Proof that you don't have to stab your best friend in the back to be somebody...proof, that as has always been said by many of people who later would decide to go down that often traveled road...that Championships and the day to day drama don't have to tear you apart if you work together to not let it. I mean, need we look much further than this year's Main-Event...which, don't get me wrong has been compelling television and brought exciting groundbreaking matches...but, it kind of goes against the whole "stronger together" vibe you and I have going, doesn't it? Yet again having a shattered relationship between two former friends placed on this massive scale for everyone to one day strive to emulate. It's like, I'm happy for The Women's Champion Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks as competitors...but, I don't know...personally it's a little hard to be excited about the history they're making considering it's coming at the expense of a bond that once was strong like ours. Especially considering you and I, have also made history together...and we did so without driving that knife in and out of each other more times than anyone can even recall at this point. Again, super riveting television...but not exactly the best role models in terms of encouraging a healthy and strong friendship.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
Given how our relationship started, the last thing anybody would have expected over a year later, much less a couple of months following our introduction to one another, would be us developing a natural bond with each other, one that was built on honesty, one that was built on trust, one that was built on real desire to see the other succeed. And succeed we did. Not only are we the first and only Co-North American Champions in this company's history, Alexa is the ONLY woman to hold this Championship for a total of three times, a historic feat to say the least, while I am the ONLY woman to hold both the North American and Women's Championships respectfully. And we've done all that while refusing to succumb to the apparent dangers and pitfalls that every other team or friendship seems to fall into at one point or another.

Bliss happily nods in agreement as her hand rests on her copy of The North American Championship.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
When we were both on top of that ladder at Aftershock, the entire world expected that to be the moment where one of us would show our “true” colors and turn on the other. Well, you were half right. We DID show our true colors, just not the ones you expected. We showed the entire world that our friendship is stronger than the glory that comes with becoming a Champion, we showed the entire world that one reign isn't worth over a year of friendship that we worked so hard to prevent from turning into another cliché. We showed the world why no one up until this point can nor will take our friendship from us. Many have tried and some almost succeeded but in the end, just like when it comes to taking these Championships from our possession, everybody who tries will fail.

Yet again Bliss nods to herself, raising her mic as Kairi lowers hers.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] V1JVsqW

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
That's right, Kairi...many have "tried" and many have most certainly failed. Prime example? Everyone's favorite overachiever and "master manipulator." The Woman that yet again, for the umpteenth time last week, was left at my feet choking on the bitter taste of defeat. She's a real glutton for punishment, isn't she?

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] MHw7OxN

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
She can try to screw with me and you all she wants, but what happens in the end? We beat her, as we always have, and will continue to until she finally gets it through her sick little head that her approach is simply just not going to work against us. Sure, she started off strong when all of this began over a year ago and she fed off my very difficult past...but once I with your support got over that, and everything that it brought? Her tricks, her schemes, they've been futile. Last year's Final Stand? I was The Last Woman Standing despite her best efforts...late last year when she once again came looking for trouble when I was Champion and she was Challenger? I beat her on her terms with no rules to stop her from doing her worst....but did she? No. I retained, in spite of everything...including trying to tear us apart with some elaborate ruse only someone as pathetic as her could come up with. It's just sad at this point, and if she thinks things will be any differently against you tonight then she's surely mistaken because whether it's me...or you...WE own her ass every single time.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
Some things never change and with her string of failures since this entire thing began, tonight will be another failure to add to her ever growing list. As you said, it's pathetic that despite her inability to return to her former “glory,” if you can even call it that, becoming a footnote in Natalya's historic reign, then once again becoming a footnote in the second ever Last Team Standing Match, that we won of course, she's still acting like she has us right where she wants us. I will give her credit for her determination though, if it wasn't for her failures, this never would have happened. I guess it's true that you reap what you sow. Speaking of, that couldn't be more true for my former friend in Io Shirai. A woman that I brought into this company as a thank you for always being there when I needed her to face a woman that I believed deserved to showcase what she could do on Pay-Per-View, talking of course about my best friend.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 2:55 pm

Our Opener broke the word limit so here's part two, read part one above

Alexa frowns a bit as Kairi continues to speak, because she recalls that night quite fondly...it's what ultimately helped her further stake her claim at The North American Championship.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
While Alexa would walk away with the technical victory, Io would be the one that would be rewarded. After impressing the higher ups, she was granted an opportunity to fight for the Women's Championship, which I was in possession of at the time, inside the satanic structure known inside the Elimination Chamber. While neither of us emerged victorious, that wouldn't stop me from trying to reclaim my treasure, while Io, on the other hand, would take some time away from an XWL ring. When she make her return, her demeanor and her appearance were drastically altered. I thought nothing of it at the time because I thought the Io Shirai I knew was still in there somewhere but that quickly turned out to not be the case. When Edge made the match for High Octane, I thought, “I can't wait to see what new moves and counters Io has learned since their last encounter.” While the result was ultimately the same, it's what happened after that was completely different. Io Shirai is a lot of things, impressive, innovative, technically sound, but I didn't expect “coward” to be among that list.

Bliss places her hand on Kairi's shoulder for support, knowing it can't be easy to have to now see someone she was so close with in a whole new twisted way.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
When she took a cheap shot at Alexa, I had seen enough. Then she locked that Submission and I did everything within my power to save her but Io's smart, when she sees a weakness, she knows how to fully exploit it and that's what she did. She knew that it would only be a matter of time before I showed up and she was right, she laid out a trap and I walked right into it. My guilt for what I did almost consumed me but thanks to my best friend, I was able to overcome it then the following week, you tried to finish what you started by attempting to choke me out with razor wire. And just like when you failed at having me take out Alexa, you once again failed to take me out. The woman that I considered my best friend was gone and with that, came revenge. I can't tell if you were oblivious or ignorant when you thought we would have an actual match after what you did the previous two weeks, but here we are. Everything I did last week was for what you did to us and if you want to pick up where we left off, you know where to find me.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] HKMDExP

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
She got what she had coming...and I for one was proud to see you stand up for yourself and not let her get away with another cheap attack at your or my expense. Would a match between you two be incredible? Maybe before all of this recently went down...but Io on two occasions made her intentions crystal clear. She's out to "collect" victims...and she wants to add our names in her little dark list. I don't know what turned her into who she is now...but like you I don't seek answers...I seek revenge. You beating her in this ring wouldn't have been enough, she needed to suffer the consequences in ways that she could understand. And it's safe to say that you delivered your message loud and clear. Make an enemy out of us? Try to make fools of us? And we will make you feel OUR fury. We don't want to have to make things like last week an every week occurrence...but when we have every single Woman taking every single opportunity to knock us down? We WILL fight back, and last week was your undeniable proof of such.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] HTeZJOE

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
Where I was victorious as previously mentioned in a Triple Threat Match with two hopeful challengers that took their opportunity two weeks ago to spoil our evening and that night's Main-Event. You know who decided to cost me my non-title match with our resident "D.M.D" and of course to add an ironic dose of insult to injury...they led an assault against me after the fact while Kairi was subjected to another scheme by The Dream Catcher. She collected her debt against Io last week by leaving her lying a broken mess...and I collected mine by standing tall, yes I know not literally...but by having my hand raised when this title wasn't even on the line. Now I may not have pinned Britt Baker...but if it wasn't for she who shall STILL never be named...she wouldn't have pinned me two weeks ago either.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Qg8ljVe

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
I said it after my match and I will say it again before all of you...everyone thought when this reign of ours began, that we were "playing" champion. But as we continue to show you through our victorious...which last I checked? I've beaten Io, you've beaten her ass backstage....I've beaten that green haired maniac, you're going to beat her tonight...and on top of all of that? We both have each come out on top of a Triple Threat Match in the past two weeks where we had no stakes on the line, and yet we STILL overcame the odds and didn't allow them to catch us slipping on an "off" night. For us, there is no "off" night...we give our all in this ring every single week...and you can certainly try to throw us off our game in your own little ways...but in the end?

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] VG4inJA

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
WE are not shaken, WE are not left licking our wounds, WE get back up and knock them on their asses however many times it takes for them to get it through their thick skulls. So before "The Doctor" tries to book another appointment with us? I'd strongly advise against it for her own good. You have not proven anything against us, and while you may be the only one of the three that haven't been beaten by us...you are living on borrowed time. If you ask me, you're overdue for an ego "checkup" that either one of us will gladly administer to you.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
As Alexa said, you may not have been beaten by us, that doesn't exclusively mean that you've beaten us either. You hold one “victory,” something only you would not only brag about but also celebrate, over us separately but we both know, just like you do, that they don't mean a damn thing. You needed to provoke Alexa to “beat” me by disqualification because you knew all your dental knowledge couldn't prevent me from knocking your teeth down your throat, so you took the easy way out. Then she who shall not be named decided to stick her hand where it didn't belong in an attempt to remain relevant when she cost Alexa her match against you, once again avoiding defeat through means out of your control. You have managed to slither your way into two “victories” over us and trust me when I say, if you try for a third, no amount of dental work will be able to fix what we have planned for you.

The two Champions sharing the same thought on the matter look to one another with a prideful nod before their eyes lower to the championships around each of their waists...after a pause, they then find themselves gazing at The Final Stand XII sign hanging at the top of the ringside area.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
With Final Stand on the horizon, what is in store for YOUR Co-North American Champions? We're one year removed from our historic Last Team Standing match and this year, we're walking in as Champions, and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the year we've both had. From the war you waged against the machine, former XWL Owner and his Golden Mistress to my battles with Tessa Blanchard over the Women's Championship. To me sacrificing my job so you could continue to fight the good fight to you getting it back and ridding this company of a corrupt and power hungry Owner, all the way to the present day where we both stand in this ring together, as Co-Champions. It was a rollercoaster to say the least and now we're on the other side of the tunnel, and the only place for us to go is up.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Z2ZjztX

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
What didn't kill us made us stronger, and that is the reality that ANY Woman backstage has to realize before attempting to come for again, what is OURS.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 5FHMS9Q

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
We're on another level, and if you hope to take these from us...you need to step up your game and bring nothing but your best to every fight. The North American Championship a year ago was an afterthought, held by a Champion that didn't care about it as much as we do...and a lot of progress has been made within that time to drastically alter the way it is seen. This title was front and center of The 2019 Match AND Rivalry Of The Year. Both of which I was apart of...both of which greatly were possible because of my best friend right here. She believed in me, when years went by and I went without a Championship to my name...she knew I would get there, she was my biggest supporter and now because of that support here we stand. At the top of this division ready to fend off any challenge.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] DWydvEX

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
The question, however is...what challenge awaits us on the grandest stage of them all this year? Sure we've seen a lot of interest from the names we've mentioned...but I don't know, I'm not convinced they want it bad enough, are you?

Kairi throws her arms up, shaking her head slowly with an uncertain frown. While Alexa herself doesn't seem too convinced either.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] OjFNHhJ

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
It's quite disappointing actually, we've waited for any of them to impress us...especially after we publicly blasted this division the night after we won these and challenged them to do better. We have given them chances to standout, to show they deserve a shot for these...but, have they? Don't get me wrong despite our issues this past month they're all certainly capable in this ring and I'd never want to dismiss that....however, and this is a pretty big however. We hold ourselves to a high standard, and that means our challengers need to hold themselves to that same degree. We've stepped up, we haven't sat around resting on our laurels...when people criticized how this Championship reign came to be we utilized every opportunity to show them WHY we stand united as North American Champion. The biggest surprises come in the smallest packages...and if you didn't know that a little over a month ago, you certainly do now.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] XaOOH8h

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
We are ready to take on all comers, but if they come...they best be ready themselves to take on The S.S Five Feet Of Friend-SHIP that is ready to weather ANY storm that threatens OUR treasure!

As Ruby Riott's theme begins to play, the signs of disdain are clearly evident on the faces of both Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss. Ruby struts onto the stage twirling a microphone in her right hand, her left hand placed onto her left hip.

[Ruby Riott]
Are you two finally done talking? Holy crap, that was like listening to nails scratching down a chalkboard. I mean, I knew both of you were pretty flexible, but I didn't know you two were so good at bending over backwards to kiss your own asses. It'd be almost impressive if it wasn't just so damn boring. Like...wow. I've never heard two people talk so much...yet say so little. It's just "Oh, I love you Kairi, I'm so great!" "Oh, I love you too Alexa, I'm also so great!" "We're just so freaking great, everyone love us because we're so great!" "Look at us, we're just the bestest of buddies and we love each other" and blah, blah, blah. Someone get me a stupid looking bedazzled pirate hat to use as a puke bucket, quick!

Ruby pretends to gag into the microphone as Alexa and Kairi look on agitated that they were interrupted.

[Ruby Riott]
Sorry, I just...threw up in my mouth a little. But, one thing I'm definitely not sorry about is ruining this little gloating session you two are having. Not to mention the major case of revisionist history. The both of you are gloating over so much nonsense propaganda for yourselves, I about expected both of you to turn orange and start calling news channels "fake news" for god's sake. You say you two are living proof that you're the "last true friendship" in this business? Wasn't it just a few months ago when Kairi laid you out with your own Slammy Award, Alexa? Or did you forget about that? I certainly don't remember Sarah Logan hitting me in the back of the head. And hey...wasn't that another "cheap shot at Alexa" when you hit her in the back of the head, Kairi? Certainly seems like one to me.

The crowd suddenly...begins to cheer Ruby as she says this? Perhaps it's a case of "the worst person you know just made a great point" or perhaps they're buying into Ruby's opinion that Alexa and Kairi have been spending this entire time gloating about their "unbreakable bond", despite glossing over their more recent very large Slammy-sized crack in said "unbreakable" bond.

[Ruby Riott]
And, well, speaking of you, Kairi, you want to talk about trying to return to glory? The only reason you even still have your job is because of that woman right there, and the fact that for the first time in Alexa Bliss's life, she's not glory-hogging the spotlight for herself and letting you play "co-champion" with her. After all, her stupid little interview show that the fans mute on their TVs is called "A Moment of Bliss", not "A Moment with Bliss and Kairi". The girls in the back? The XWL Universe here tonight? The XWL Universe watching you at home? They don't see you as a champion. They see you as Alexa Bliss's sidekick. Her little pet pirate. Her lapdog...her bitch.

[Ruby Riott]
You two want to talk about how you're such great champions. And yet...neither of you have actually defended that title without screwing someone out of the match since you two decided to go play co-champions. But you have plenty of time to come out here and face "Heather" and "Other Heather", right? You want to talk about things being a farce, but you bring out two nobodies from Nowhereville to beat up and then congratulate each other with more ass-kissing. But what really makes me laugh though, is the fact that you two have to call yourself role models to try and make these people believe that you are.

Ruby begins to slowly walk down the ramp, glaring a hole through both co-champions, smirking confidently as she stops at the bottom of the ramp.

[Ruby Riott]
Role models don't claim themselves to be role models. They just do what they do until people start calling them role models. Have I ever claimed to be a role model? Hell no. But I never wanted to be a role model. I just wanted to be me. Unlike you two, there's never been anything fake about me. Ruby Riott is as real as it gets. The only thing I've ever changed about me is my hair color...unlike you Alexa, considering you had to get something thing...or rather, a certain pair of things...shall we say, "enhanced" to make you feel better about yourself.

The crowd lets out a collective "OOOOOOOH" as Ruby simply chuckles to herself. Alexa has a wide-eyed, furious look on her face while Kairi simply glares in Ruby's direction. A small section of the crowd even begins to chant Ruby's name as Ruby continues to run down the co-North American Champions.

[Ruby Riott]
Ooh, I bet that stings, doesn't it? Knowing that I'm more real than either of you two put together. Knowing that despite you two wanting to "Chris Benoit" me from your little personal revised history lessons, no matter how many times you've wanted to get rid of me...I'm still here, bitches! I'll always be here, making your lives miserable. All of your revisionist history and all the garbage propaganda you two have spewed from your mouths tonight isn't going to change that. By the way, it's real cute how you two keep calling me "She Who Shall Not Be Named" like I'm Lord Rubymort or something. I'd laugh if it just weren't so pathetic. But then again, this whole charade, this whole facade of you both sharing that North American Championship? That's what's really pathetic about this whole thing.

[Ruby Riott]
It's almost as pathetic as it needing both of you to beat some rookie who moonlights as a freaking dentist. I mean...come on. She was running away from both of us that entire match, Alexa...you had to get lucky just to beat me in a match that she was in! Was it really THAT hard to beat a wrestling dentist!? All you needed was a pack of dental floss and a toothbrush or something to beat her, probably, like, it's ridiculous! That's why tonight, Sarah Logan will do something that neither of you were able to do. She'll beat that little toothache into toothpaste, since clearly neither of the bestest buddies, the mighty, righteous co-champions that have to prove their dominance as a team by beating two enhancement talent could get that job done. Give me a break. And as for Io Shirai--

Ruby can barely catch the breath she was about to used back, as a buzzing sound repeats over and over.

The lights go into a strobe light effect along with the eerie beat that follows. The words Io Shirai are in bold on the titantron and the EDM type song picks up speed. Out from the back comes a hooded Io with a microphone, who can be seen in between the flashes of the strobe lighting. She moves slowly and raises her one finger to run across her cheekbone. Raising her eyebrows and a piece of her hair covering her eyes, so all you can see is from her lips down. She removes the hood and then brushes past Ruby down the ramp.. ignoring her completely and flicking her hair.

Shirai looks at the fans near the barricade and tells them to “get lost” and then leaps onto it and scoots to a comfortable position, nursing her wounds for a second from last week’s backstage altercation, now placing the microphone on her lap and then looks behind her to make sure the fans have scattered from her personal space. After confirming she’s alone, she takes the microphone and raises it, and rolls her eyes as the theme cuts off, and then her eyes are focused on Kairi and Bliss inside the ring.

[[The Dreamcatcher]]
ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
You’re welcome, and you wonder why I say that do you? You’re welcome for arranging… THIS. I made you two come out here because you felt the need to prove yourself after I shook your title reign and your friendship got tested, you became scared and this is the outcome. You have to address everyone because you want to enforce yourselves as the champions, like two old bats who have nothing better to do but defend themselves, when you should be defending the title and not take it so personal.

Io laughs to herself and then catches her balance as she almost falls off the barricade.

[[The Dreamcatcher]]
ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
Okay, I may have gotten ahead of myself because we both know you two are wasting everyone’s time, this is to prolong the fact that your friendship is so cute, and so strong. Aw, I am proud of you, I am happy for you, I can’t wait to watch all your dreams come true, so I can take them, off your tiny brittle waists..

[[The Dreamcatcher]]
ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
Ruby, don’t get me started on you. You have been talking yourself up for so long, I am convinced you rehearse your promo’s in a mirror to hype yourself up because they certainly don’t mean ANYTHING when it matters. I beat you, we all beat you, shut up and go home, you’re a filler talent and you’ve always been. The only Riott that has been going on is inside your head, you have scratched and clawed to move an inch. Unlike you, I am going to raise this division and it’ll be faster than you can say Riott Squad.

She tenses up and then pulls her hair behind her ear and furrows her brow, looking at Kairi as if she’s the only one in the ring and Bliss is merely there, Kairi is her gaze’s target.

[[The Dreamcatcher]]
ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
Kairi, anata wa watashi o kizutsukeru koto ga dekiru to omoimashita, soshite sore wa watashi ni ikutsu ka no kankaku o uchikomudarou to omoimashita ka? Watashi ga ushirokara kōgeki sa renakereba, watashi wa anata o kaitai shimasu. Anata ga shita no wa, watashi no naka de nanika ni hi o tsuke, watashi ni chansu o ataetai, risukuwookasu koto dakedesu. Anata kara subete o ubau tame ni. Anata wa jibun o hajirubekidesu, anata wa ie de asonde imasu, soshite anata ga futatabi watashitoisshoni asobunara, watashi wa sore o yaki tsukushimasu. Watashi wa hotondo anata no jinsei o sugoshimashita, anata ga watashi ga koreijō ippo mo ikanai to omou riyū wa nanidesu ka?

(Translation: Kairi, you thought you could put the hurting on me and that it would knock some sense into me huh? I would demolish you if I wasn’t attacked from behind, all you did was ignite something within me, make me want to take a chance, take a risk.. To take everything from you. You should be ashamed of yourself, you’re playing house and I will burn it down, if you fucking play with me again. I almost had your life, what makes you think I won’t go a step FURTHER. )

Io raises her chin up and Bliss clearly doesn’t understand but she can see Kairi start to get visibly angry, enough to want to hold her back but Kairi simply puts her hand into a fist by her side, and Shirai notices this and likes it.

[[The Dreamcatcher]]
ノの 丂んノ尺ムノ
You can speak after this question, you can pirate march right over here and give me your best shot, show me that temper from last week, it only made me stronger. It made me know you better, more than I thought I knew you. Take me on a trip, sail me across the sea of your mind and I will make you another trinket to my collection, not only your precious gold. How does it feel to know that your kindness, your niceness and your awareness of your friend, is the reason you’re going to go.. In SANE?

Sane looks at her belt and then stares at it blankly, Shirai taps her feet together and loves that she's getting under her skin, almost too easily by hitting the right spots. Io looks back at Ruby who is disgusted at her, this attention is too good to pass up. So she grabs the microphone again with intent to speak until she's cut off by the theme of DMD Britt Baker.

”THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU NOW...”

The boos of the crowd are almost loud enough to drown out the music playing from the PA System. Britt Baker walks out onto the stage, a huge smile across her face and a bag in her hand. With her other hand she waves to the booing XWL crowd and mouths the words “I know, I know, thank you!!!” She then makes her way over to the commentators table and reaches into her bag, handing something to Beth Phoenix and Mauro Ranallo.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
What are these..?

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
I think that it’s a… Dentistry kit?

The camera zooms in and we can see Beth and Mauro holding one of those kits that Dentists give you after your bi-yearly visit… Britt points to the business cards inside the kits and says loud enough for the camera to hear; You’ll need those, you two….. She then flashes a smile towards Corey; Not you, your teeth are perfect!!! She then begins to make her way down the ramp, handing out Dentistry Kits to the fans as she goes.

[[Corey Graves]]
Did you hear that!! I have perfect teeth!! And coming from the most badass dentist on the planet, that’s a big deal!!

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
You know, I needed a toothbrush for my guest bathroom.. So I guess I should be thanking Britt!!

[[Corey Graves]]
Don’t lie Mauro, you don’t have a guest bathroom..

Britt enters the ring and gives off a huge smile to the other four women in it. She skips up to Kairi and Alexa, handing them each a dentistry kit with a huge fake smile on her face.. She then walks up to Ruby, who has a “See what happens if you touch me with that thing” look on her face. Britt smirks and says; ”You don’t scare me..” and begins to laugh. Ruby takes a quick step towards Britt, causing the dentist to scream and cover her face.. Ruby begins to laugh as Britt regains her composure and looks over towards Io Shari.. The Dentist looks Io up and down; ”Alright.. You kind of scare me..”.. She drops the bag of Dentistry Kits outside of the ring and requests a mic…

Britt Baker
How’s it going Ontario!!!!

The crowd lets out a huge boo.. You can see Britt smiling as Alexa and Kairi inform her that they are not in Ontario, and are in fact in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.. Britt furrows her brow as she double checks.. ”This isn’t Ontario?”.. Alexa can be heard confirming; “Nope, not Ontario”...

Britt Baker
Oh whatever.. Ontario, Edmonton, it’s all the same thing!! I don’t know how you’re able to keep track Alexa, because no matter what part of Canada we go to it seems like the fans are all the same… Overweight.. Uneducated… And their teeth.. I can’t believe that a country with free health care can be full of a bunch of people with teeth as jacked up as the ones sitting around us..

The crowd lets out a huge boo, which causes Britt to shout off mic; Oh hush, you know it’s the truth!!

Britt Baker
It’s a good thing that these people finally have a legitimate role model to follow here in XWL.. For years they were stuck with the likes of Natalya.. Ewww.. What kind of role model is she??!!?? She can’t even stick to her own Weight Watchers Program, let alone try to be an example for all of you… And now that she’s gone, they’ve got you.. Alexa Bliss.. North American Champion…

The crowd lets out a pop for Alexa.

Britt Baker
Yeah, give it up for your champion folks!!! Alexa Bliss!!!... And why is it that you cheer for her?? Why is it that you look up to her?? Why is it that you buy your daughters “Alexa Bliss” T-Shirts?? Why is it that you all want to be just like Alexa Bliss???.... I know why… It’s simple really.. She’s an XWL Superstar, and not only that, she’s The North American Champion… But take that away.. Then what is she??.. Without the title.. Without the lucky shot at being a big-time pro wrestler.. Without any of that then what are you Alexa?? Huh??.. Without your attire, without your fame, without these people… You’re nothing…. You’d just be another overqualified Hot Topic Employee, or a Manager at Macy’s, ehh who are we kidding, without XWL you’d probably be a Hooters Waitress right now.. Can I get a side of fries with that Alexa???...

Britt laughs, cracking herself up as the crowd boos, clearly not amused.

Britt Baker
You’re not worthy of being these people’s Role Model, and you’re certainly not worthy of being North American Champion… I on the other hand, am… You see Alexa, take away this ring, the paycheck, the fame.. And I’m still a successful Dentist.. I’m still Britt Baker DMD.. You’re just a one trick pony.. When our careers are over I’ll still have success outside of the ring, while you’ll be stuck trying to squeeze every penny out of your name doing contract signings in high school gyms for $10 and a hot dog… That’s not what a role model looks like.. You’re a fake role model Alexa, and it’s a shame that you pretend to be a good example for all the little girls who call themselves part of the XWL Universe.. If they knew what was best for them, if their parents knew what was best for them, then they wouldn’t be cheering your name… They would be chanting “Britt Baker, DMD!!”.. They would be buying my T-Shirts.. They would be asking for my autograph... Because whether they want to admit it or not, the best thing for them is to strive to be more like me, and less like you, every day!!!

Britt laughs, causing Kairi Sane to say something to her that the camera can’t pick up.

Britt Baker
Oh, I didn’t forget about you Kairi.. Even though it’s so easy to do so, seeing as you’re clearly content just living in Alexa’s shadow… Isn’t it clear that Alexa is using you, Kairi? What’s it going to take for you to realize that? Do you need to get fired again??.. Clearly she just feels bad that you put your career on the line for her, so she’s throwing you a bone by letting you share her North American Title Reign.. For now….. But what happens when she decides that you’re no longer useful to her?? What happens when she slips up, and it becomes apparent that she’s just keeping you close to her, because she’s afraid that you can beat her..

Britt pauses, letting those last words sink in.

Britt Baker
There’s only one woman who’s worthy of holding that North American Title, and that’s ME!! I’m the true role model of the Women’s Division, and on top of that, I BEAT BOTH OF YOU!!! That’s right!! I beat Kairi Sane AND Alexa Bliss in back to back nights!!! So if anyone deserves a shot at that title, it’s me.. Not… Ruby Riott..

Britt looks Ruby up and down.

Britt Baker
You’re sooooo cool Ruby.. With your cute little references and underwhelming pipebombs… You know how I said that Alexa would be working at Hooters if she wasn’t a professional wrestler.. Well you’d be working at a gas station… Probably behind it, if you know what I mean… Anyways.. You’re old news Ruby. You’ve had your shot, and you blew it.. Then you blew it again.. And again.. And again… I mean, you probably have more losses to Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane than you have tattoos… And you have a lot of tattoos.. You just aren’t “championship material” Ruby.. So do us all a favor and step aside, so that the newer talent can get done what you never could accomplish..

Britt looks over at Io, and takes a step back..

Britt Baker
Girl… You crazy….

Before Britt can continue verbally assaulting the women around her, Kairi takes the initiative and decides to put an end to that by bringing her hand towards Britt and slapping the microphone out of her hand, causing it to thud onto the canvas shortly after. Britt's jaw hangs open at the sheer audacity on display by The Pirate Princess, who is clearly past the games and witty one liners that have been on display thus far. She brings up her microphone to her lips, Kairi's eyes locked on XWL resident dentist as she begins to speak.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
I'm going to keep this real simple so that even you could understand, “Doctor.” You have one “win” over me and you have one “win” over Alexa, the only woman in this ring that can say that. Congratulations, you did what they couldn't. Now if you only did it under your own merits. Despite the things we say about your character and the way you carry yourself, there's no denying that when it comes down to it, you can go in this ring. No one is denying your wrestling ability, it's the whole “winning” thing that is the bane of your existence. You couldn't beat me without resorting to some underhanded tactics, you couldn't beat Alexa without help from Miss Irrelevancy, but a win is a win, regardless of how you got it, right? Then you had a chance to prove us both wrong in the Triple Threat and you blew it. I would rather be in Alexa's shadow than a flash in the pan like you.

With that said, Kairi's focus shifts to The Dark Collector outside the ring, her former friend in Io Shirai. The Co-Champion places her feet on the bottom rope and balances herself so she can lean over the top rope and address Io Shirai directly, a cold smile appearing on Io's face as Kairi once again begins to speak.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
As for you, “Old Friend,” it's easy to talk tough when there's distance between us, it's easy to be smug when we're not standing face to face. So continue to fire your empty threats, continue to issue your false promises of what you're going to do to me, but the fact of the matter is, if you really wanted to do the things you said, you wouldn't be saying them, you'd do them. You can try to spin it any way you'd like, Io, but I know the truth: You're afraid. The side of me you saw last week was like nothing you've seen from me before, you came after me and my best friend and I made you pay for it. An eye for an eye, Io.

[[[Kairi Sane]]]
You think Alexa is my weakness but it's quite the opposite, she's the reason I'm still here and it's not just because she got my job back all those months ago. You hate the fact that what you and I had will never come close to what Alexa and I have, it eats at you, it gnaws at your core. You hate the fact that I have had success in the short time I've been here while you have nothing to show and instead of making your own success, you're trying to take mine. If you really think you have what it takes to take what's mine, what's ours, then by all means try. I dare you. Just know one thing: You've already walked down this road, there's no going back, and there's only one way this ends for you, with “The Dreamcatcher” being put to sleep.

The audience "pops" even louder than before as a fired up Kairi Sane addresses her former friend and newfound enemy Io Shirai. As she lowers her mic, having fired back at two of their potential challengers out to stake their claim at hers and her bestie's titles...we see Alexa stepping forward armed with her mic, and a very intense glare directed at Ruby Riott stood on the ramp.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Yvy9HXi

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
I guess that just leaves you, yeah...YOU...you want to say we're living in our own revisionist world? Bit ironic coming from you, huh? Remember when you shoved your hand down my throat, triggered my gag reflex, on live television in a scene that was so disturbing they had to cut the feed and rip you off of me? I'll never forget that...and some of these people may for some reason feel sorry for you considering how much of a loser you've become lately...but not us, we see you for what you still are. A pathetic sorry excuse of a human being that yes, doesn't even deserve to be acknowledged by her name. Making cheap remarks about my "enhancements?" really? That's what you're focusing your energy on? No wonder you can't beat anyone these days, whether it's me, other Superstars on this roster...or even members of the announce team.

The camera cut over to Beth Phoenix sitting with her fellow announcers who just two weeks ago did indeed defeat Ruby Riott in an effort to set her straight and put her in place.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
You're too busy losing a battle with yourself, and your sick need to be this outlandish person that "goes" where nobody else will...and why? Because unlike me, you don't know who you are. That's why you focus so much of your time and energy on obsessing over me. You're that desperate for attention that you're now trying to be what, some kind of voice of the voiceless that "shoots from the hip?" CM Punk already beat you to it so maybe find another lane, better yet before you go through all that trouble, if you're trying to turn over some new leaf and be a "good" girl now that's maybe a little rough around the edges...how about you finally apologize to me for what you put me through? Like Kairi did when you made us think the other had abandoned each other and yes, caused a temporary rift to exist within our friendship.

Alexa looks to Kairi who noticeably frowns upon that mention, of course feeling bad that Ruby's actions led to such a moment of weakness.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
But we're not revising what happened, in fact IF you bothered listening to what was said rather than hearing only what you wanted to hear...we acknowledged it earlier. You tried to tear us apart with some elaborate ruse, just like you did with me and Nia...but this time? You failed. We wised up to your bull crap and are now stronger than ever because of it. That's why we have THESE!

Collectively Kairi and Alexa remove their North American Championships from around their waists and raise them high into the air for all three Women in their respective positions to look at.

[[[Alexa Bliss]]]
We are YOUR North American Champions...and be it "enhancement talent" or talent that involuntarily "enhanced" our dominance, we will take on ANY challenge that stands before us, whether it be a revisionist that tries to make herself out to be the big bad wolf when she's really nothing more than a scared sheep, a delusional dentist that can't get the job done on her own, or a “Dark Collector” that will collect nothing more than a loss against us anytime, ANYWHERE...

The building erupts as all eyes shift from The Women clashing over The North American Championship lately...and now are directed at the top of the stage where The Owner Of XWL and self appointed General Manager steps out ready to weigh in on the matter himself...with just two weeks until Final Stand...what does he think about all the recent developments between these five Women?

[[Edge]]
Ladies please excuse my interruption, but it's clear to me that lately chaos has surrounded The North American Championship...and I need to come out here to restore a much needed order.

Alexa Bliss, Kairi Sane, Britt Baker, Io Shirai, and Ruby Riott all look toward Edge, wondering what he might be out here to say and how it might affect them.

[[Edge]]
First and foremost, Alexa and Kairi I owe you an apology...I've been dragging my feet trying to figure out what to do with you. Having a pair of Champions for a title that is strictly based on singles competition...hasn't exactly been the easiest conundrum to work my way out of. But, I've been thinking it over, weighing all the options and listening to the three Women week after week stake their claim at The North American Championship...and honestly? You haven't made this easy on me. On one hand we have a deeply rooted personal rivalry that while one-sided in recent matches...STILL takes up a large portion of our weekly programming. Ruby facing Alexa Bliss on paper is the way to go because of the story you two have between you...but, then you look at your inability to defeat Alexa...or, anyone lately...and suddenly that isn't so simple.

Final Stand is all about showcasing the most must see matches and as Edge said on paper seeing Bliss and Riott go at it again makes sense...but statistically? Riott hasn't been performing at that higher level so it's almost like it'd be potentially setting up for a predictable outcome.

[[Edge]]
Then you look at Io Shirai...and Kairi Sane...on paper seeing you two clash FINALLY one on one, especially after the insanity that took place with you both last week backstage? That is money on the table that could easily be allow The North American Championship a feature match on the grandest stage of them all. But, if you couldn't defeat one of The Co-North American Champions in non-title action...do you really deserve a Championship Match against the other?

Last week anticipation for a clash between the newly darkened Io Shirai and Kairi Sane was at an all time high...and after their brawl that took a truly crazy turn...that anticipation is now even higher...but again, as he said why would she deserve that opportunity if she couldn't get the job done against Alexa Bliss?

[[Edge]]
Of course there's also Dr. Britt Baker...on paper, you hold two non-title victories over BOTH Champions...it's simple in theory to have you face either of them because typically victories like that do earn you a title match. BUT, when you look at HOW you got those victories...that's when again, it's far less simple. You didn't beat Kairi, you provoked Alexa into getting Kairi disqualified due to her interference. You didn't beat Alexa, you picked up the scraps of someone else's handiwork. Is that truly deserving of a Championship opportunity when you really pay attention to the devil in the details?

Again, he makes a valid point...normally a non-title victory over a Champion, much less TWO would catapult someone into a guaranteed title match. However, the method in which those "victories" came about calls into question Britt's actual ability to perform at that higher level and get the job done all by herself.

[[Edge]]
There is an easy solution of just booking a Number One Contenders Match next week between you three to see which of you challenges for The North American Championship...but, with a pair of Champions who equally hold that title? How does one determine which Champion defended in that situation? Alexa and Kairi, you both seem dead set on doing this reign "together" so it only makes sense that somehow, someway...you BOTH defend that title at the showcase of the immortals. But the issue is, HOW? Your friendship struck the lottery when you avoided a situation that has ended many friendships in the past...but, it only makes sense that for the biggest show of the year? We challenge that bond, and your togetherness in an entirely new and "lethal" way.

The pair of North American Champions look to one another, and their titles...wondering where all of this is heading.

[[Edge]]
Ladies, at Final Stand...you're all going to take part in what I'm branding "The Lethal Lottery!" A match that isn't just one and done, a match that is as chaotic as this entire predicament between all of you has been for the past month. For our Co-North American Champions collectively and individually you have proven your ability to back it up in this ring. But at Final Stand? You're going to have to rely on each other like never before. For this isn't a Tag-Team Match...all of these matches will be one on one and the test, is not only your endurance, but your trust in each other to either succeed without you, or prevail where one of you may have failed. One of you will start the match, against one of your three challengers. If the starting Champion is eliminated? The other Champion will come out as the last obstacle between a New Champion and your reign remaining in tact. The match will continue until both sides have been exhausted and all that remains is The Undisputed North American Champion!

Immediately the camera fixates on The Co-North American Champions who infamously flipped the script on everyone at Aftershock when they pulled that title down at the top of the ladder, TOGETHER. Their eyebrows raise as they stare at one another, perhaps concerned by his very interesting choice of words. After showcasing the reaction from The Champions...we one by one cut to each of the challengers who all seem quite pleased by the announcement that ALL of them will indeed have their opportunity to potentially become The NEW North American Champion. After Edge's announcement he turns around and heads back through the curtain leaving all Five Women to stare toward The Final Stand XII sign hanging over the audience...perhaps ready to ensure that night belongs to them.  

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Talk about a MASSIVE way to kick things off tonight, what an announcement by your husband, Beth!

[[Beth Phoenix]]
Adam has been beside himself with how to resolve this situation and I for one commend him for letting things play out and seeing how the chips fell and what solution truly fit this unique problem.

[[Corey Graves]]
It's almost like a two sided gauntlet that really tests the merit of both sides and their worthiness of representing The North American Championship.

[[Beth Phoenix]]
For The Challengers things have not been easy, they've had a few missteps along the way but a match like this gives them the opportunity not only at redemption but to do something incredible if luck and their skill is on their side.

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
In two weeks time Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane face The "Lethal Lottery" in hopes they achieve the jackpot and retain THEIR North American Championship...but for Dr. Britt Baker, Io Shirai, and Ruby Riott...they hope The Champions punch a losing ticket, and the grand prize instead goes to them.

[[Corey Graves]]
I guess we'll truly see if the power of "friendship" is as strong as they think...

[[Mauro Ranallo]]
Speaking of friendships, at the conclusion of tonight's show The Contract Signing for THE Main-Event of Final Stand will take place...The Blue Print Sasha Banks faces The Women's Champion ONE FINAL TIME...a rivalry, a story that has spanned TWO YEARS...with twists turns and betrayals on both sides...will indeed come to an end by the end of the biggest show of the year. With these two combustible elements in that ring face to face allowing their fates to be sealed when their signature meets the most important contract of their lives...what will happen? That and much more await you on the rest of tonight's show we'll be right back!

Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 4:48 pm

The crowd would go quite, already this had been one hell of a show for them and it was about to get a whole lot better for them now. The crowd would turn their heads to the entrance ramp as there would be a static buzzing sound as then theme music would blast out of all the sound speakers as the crowd where not up and on their feet – and they were being as vocal as they could, booing before the man even walked out onto the main stage.

Owens would walk right out onto the main stage. His head slightly tilted backwards as he had a smug little grin on his face. His eyes where narrowed as he would look around at the people in the crowd who were booing him. A small smirk would crawl over his features as he would shake his head lightly side to side as he would them move forward. Walking down the ramp he would twirl a microphone in his hands before moving it to his mouth.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 1MiNbD6
“Cut the music. I SAID CUT THE MUSIC. I wanna hear it. I just don’t wanna see it on their faces when I walk down to the ring no that will not do at all. I want to hear the hatred from these people, I mean after all last week I did what I always do best – I KICKED MOXLEY ASS ALL AROUND THE ARENA AND I PUT HIM DOWN. I did what I said I would do and you people – you hate me for it, because you know deep down that this was always going to be this way. That I was always going to come out on top. A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH ONLY BENIFITED ME. You all knew what was going to happen, but you buried your heads in the sand. You all wanted Moxley to fight through the odds, to have a little comeback and get the victory, but this is real – this is real life and in real life good guys like him, they finish last. IT’S TOUGH SON OF BITCHES LIKE ME WHO LAST. It is people like me who make it here and now that I have put Moxley down AGAIN and mark my words here – this time he will not be coming back. Whatever is left of him may hang around, but last week I buried Moxley once and for all. I did what I set out to do and now we can once again be thankful for the fact that – THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW WILL CONTINUE!”

Owens would reach the bottom of the ramp as he would walk up the ring steps, take his time he would them slip in through the ropes, his arms stretched out to the side of him as he would just soak in the hatred for him as he would clear his throat and continue.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 1MiNbD6
"Now that Moxley is done with, it is time to move on. KEVIN OWENS HAS BECOME THE FACE OF XWL. I have proven myself. I have pushed myself. I have beaten everyone there is to beat. In only two months here, I know now in my heart that I am ready. THE WOLRD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP/ that is the goal. That is what I want and it is going to be mine. I have shown you all that XWL is mine. It is my company, my show – it is mine to do with as I please. I know I have a match tonight. I know another star from the past is blowing the dust off his gear and coming back with the hopes of clawing some success before they hang the boots up once and for all, but we know how this ends. Getting into the ring with me, id a mistake. FIGHT OWENS FIGHT. It is not just some words slapped onto a black shirt to push some sales. It is what I live by, it is what I believe in. I FIGHT FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT AGAINST EVERYONE WHO COMES AT ME. This legend – as it has been put forward. He has been in and out of XWL more times than I can count and he never sticks around longer than it takes for a cup of coffee to turn cold. He will do what he does best – he will come out here tonight, dance and shake, and he will LOSE!”

Amp tuning begins.
Then the music hits

Shinsuke makes his entrance as usual shaking and dancing but looking like a man with a point to prove.He stops at the top of the ramp.

Shinsuke Nakamura
(In broken English)
"Kevin, Kevin,Kevin. You dont like my dance? Maybe you will like it when I kick you back into reality. Now it is true. This is my return match. And I'm sure all of you know The Legend that is Shinsuke Nakamura. But you Kevin are fixing to learn why they call me The Artist. Because I am going to paint that ring canvas tonight with your blood and your teeth. Now are you ready, as you say to Fight Owens Fight!"

(The Crowd Erupts Into A Frenzy)
Shinsuke drops the microphone and continues his walk to the ring. As this match was coming up next!

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] CFUQtVt 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] MzoTJLp

"Tonight, Kevin Owens looks to step into that ring once again ready to FIGHT for what he wants when he battles a familiar face to the XWL Universe, Shinsuke Nakamura. It's been quite a while since we've seen Shinsuke in XWL, as far back as International Incident in his home country of Japan a few years back. Will the "King of Strong Style" have a successful showing against XWL's "Prizefighter"...or will KO continue his winning ways against a returning Nakamura?"

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 8:56 pm

We return and see none other than “Superstar Hunt” winner and now XWL Superstar, “Hangman” Adam Page. He is standing outside of the men’s locker room wearing his civilian clothes.

”Hangman” Adam Page
I finally did it.. After years of hard work I finally became an XWL Superstar… I didn’t expect it to happen the way it did, but I wouldn't have had it any other way!!.. Well, that is besides having my tryout match interrupted by that “Bastard” PAC.. Twice….But don’t you worry, he won’t get away with what he’s done… He claims to be the best wrestler on this roster, and that might be true, but here in XWL just saying that you’re the best doesn’t mean anything.. Wins, Championships, and the fans, that’s what matters. That’s what makes you the best around here. And I happen to have one of the best as my mentor in Christian… Speaking of which, he texted me and told me that he has a new ring attire for me.. So if you’ll excuse me…

”Hangman” turns his back on the camera and opens the locker room door.. He just stands there for a moment before whispering under his breath “What the…”... He then runs past the cameraman shouting “Help!!... I need help over here!!!”..The camera zooms in through the open locker room door, revealing Christian laying in a pool of his own blood. We quickly cut to commercial..
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 11:10 pm

Following a brief word from some of our sponsors we're transported somewhere backstage where Cathy Kelley is standing by with the self proclaimed "Head Baddie In Charge" Mia Yim who returned just over a month ago after a significant absence from XWL. Mia's geared and ready for her match coming up tonight and it looks like we're about to get a quick word from her.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] B2vFOt0

[Cathy Kelley]
Mia, tough break last week...you returned back in early April with your sights set on returning to your former glory, in fact requesting to have your first match be with the then Women's Champion...unfortunately things outside of yours and Sasha's control delayed that encounter...but last week at last The Baddie fought "The Baddest" and for the first time ever...The Boss defeated you. How do you respond to that loss?

[[Mia Yim]]
Is that a serious question? How am I supposed to "respond" to that loss? I went from beating her with EASE...to being beaten by her as if she's somehow supposed to be better than me now. That's the entire problem, Cathy. I lost so much valuable time...and now, it's like I'm playing catch up but I'm too far behind to make ANY progress!

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] OEnFrVi

[[Mia Yim]]
I was among The FIRST Women to Main-Event an XWL Pay-Per-View...and now, I'm forced to stand back here as people like her...headline the biggest show of the year...and I'm just what, supposed to be okay with that? Well I'm not...I haven't been "okay" for a very long time...and from the looks of things...my approach doesn't seem to be working, so maybe it's time to switch things up.

[Cathy Kelley]
You certainly have the opportunity to do so tonight as you face one of the greats from the early days of XWL who is back to return to her own former glory. What's your strategy heading into your match with Maryse this evening?

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JYlaTDX

[[Mia Yim]]
THIS is who I have before me? Some past her prime, bleached blonde that should be rocking her children to sleep instead of stepping in MY ring? As if she still belongs here? I don't care what she once was, the only thing she is now? Is a shell of her former self, a working mom that thinks she can "do it all" including step to someone like ME? No no no, if she wants to play wrestler again? I'll remind her why I retired Layla...and if need be? I'll do her a favor and force her to realize that her time here is done. You hate to see it, Cathy...someone that doesn't realize it's over until it's too late...

[Cathy Kelley]
While yes it has been a while since Maryse was a full competitor she did have a good showing against The Women's Champion Liv Morgan last week...aren't you at all concerned you may be underestimating her?

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JO5FxvX

[[Mia Yim]]
I've been underestimated my entire life...while she's had everything handed to her, including a spot BACK on this roster far beyond her expiration date...I was never awarded that same luxury. I had to slum it on the streets, FIGHT for every single moment I've ever had...and some bitch looking for content for her reality show? Doesn't stand a chance in that ring with me. Instead of trying to protect her "coin" I strongly advise tonight that she protects her neck at all cost...or else the only "statement" jewelry she'll be wearing? Is a neck brace.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] KgdJst0

[[Mia Yim]]
That goes to EVERY Woman in this locker room too. "Playtime" is OVER...this business is cutthroat and I think this division needs to remember that before it's too late.

After that very direct message at not only her opponent Maryse, but the division itself? She strikes her palm with the ball of her fist, and glares into the camera until we fade away.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 12:58 am

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] TqEbSwN 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] TZX36lP

"Last week we saw The Fiend viciously ambush Keith Lee from behind on his warpath to the World Heavyweight Championship match at Final Stand. This week, I'm giving Keith a chance to blow off some steam after that brutal attack when he goes one-on-one with a former World Heavyweight Champion in the returning Roman Reigns. "The Limitless One" will certainly have his hands full as "The Big Dog" is back to lay claim to what he feels is his yard. The question is...is there any ring rust on Roman Reigns after such a long hiatus from the ring? Or will he shock the world and put down the World Heavyweight Champion in his return match? Is Keith Lee even 100% after being attacked by The Fiend? All of this remains to be seen."

SPOILERS!!!! AHEAD!!!!
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The aftermath of the match takes place with Keith Lee raising his hand in victory and theme blaring, fact is that he was facing a gamed returning Roman Reigns. This yard is not his yet, the current World Heavyweight Champion made sure of that. The Limitless One nods to Roman who is clutching at his ribs and shoulder after those brutal Powerbombs, into a Spirit Bomb! The same Powerbomb combination with a twist, that running powerbomb made Reigns clip his head off the turnbuckle to knock him loopy. He was bringing the fight so he should have no shame in his game, Roman surprised the champion at a few moments, alas it wasn’t enough. Lee takes a microphone from a stagehand and steps to the center as The Big Dog rolls out and heads to the back accepting the loss respectfully.

[Keith Lee]
“GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION

Now I know this is where I am supposed to react to what happened to me last week, but allow me to show you what happened after Randy Orton exited stage left..

Keith puts his hand up towards the titantron and a replay of The Firefly Funhouse, Bray Wyatt and the mocking of his catchphrase “Bask in my glory” by all of his friends, then The Fiend choking him out and then you can see the face of the world champion as he takes a moment to himself. In silence is the champ, until he’s ready to speak once more.

[Keith Lee]

Bray wants to speak about having fun, having fun isn’t what we do here but if he insists. I’ve got a few questions that have been answered, I was actually happy.. The Fiend showed himself, and enforced his power, and as I was there fading, it hit me. I’ve always wanted to know what the monster under my bed as a child looked like, and now I finally get to meet him, have a little chat. No better time than the present, so how about you show your face tonight, when you don’t appear behind me and you see the odds change ever so in my favor when that is the case.

The Limitless One pulls himself together and rolls his shoulders, and takes the championship away from the referee who was waiting for him to stop speaking to give it to him, and lowers it down by the strap, hanging there, then raises it up above his head.

[Keith Lee]

I wanted to know my opponent and it was force fed to me, in the form of your glove. The words, Hurt.. and the words Heal. I know the prime definitions of BOTH of those, and it’s clear as the day is long that you haven’t healed. You are a sick individual and a sick individual either gets better or they get worse.T I may not be the cure to your sickness but I will damn sure won’t be another clinical trial.. In stepping to me, you have marked your grave, with a grave mistake. You want to dance with me, all you had to was ask me nicely, I would have gladly done a good deed for the XWL Universe and accompanied you willingly. This Monster’s Ball is in a different universe, none can simply grasp the concept of what it’s about, but I am ready to find out. You have no control over me, and fear won’t be your ally. Final Stand will be where I prove that no matter how much you push me, shove me, try to scare me, I will still be

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] V2kMo86

[Keith Lee]

And this place will remain as XWLEE, and for you Fiend, you will become another monster without a leg to stand on, when.. I RIP.. IT.. OFF and leave you alone at the oh so extravagant ball, ALONE as you deserve.

Keith places the mic down gently and poses in the middle of the ring as the scene comes to a close with a statement made to his challenger at the grandest stage of them all. The cameras quickly catch backstage with Beth Phoenix going off commentary to wanting word from Roman following a loss on his BIG return.

Beth Phoenix
"Roman, Any thoughts on losing your first match back?"

Roman grabs the microphone, the camera focuses on The Big Dog.

Roman Reigns
Keith Lee. Let me start by saying that my first match back and they put me in a match with the world champion and we tear the house down. Mad respect from The Big Dog brother. Now many of you may be wondering just what exactly I am doing back. Well the answer is this! I am far from finished here in the XWL! In fact I have a whole list of unfinished business that I will see through to the end. I want to wear that 10 pounds of gold around my waist again! But in order to do that I must first prove myself worthy. After an awesome return showing against the champ I think its safe to say I still have what it takes.

Roman looks right into the camera and at Beth intensely.

Roman Reigns
I mean come on how many people can say they have speared the world champion. Not taking anything away from you Keith, You are a great competitor. Hold on to that belt. Shine it up for me. Because I am gearing up for another run at it. But Keith as of now, my fight is not with you. You See I am the Big Dog! With that being said this is my yard. I run this!

Roman Reigns
Now rumor has it there is a big bald bitch running around by the name of Bill Goldberg. I heard he's been spearing people striking fear in people telling them that they are next. Well Goldberg I'm here now and you don't have to tell me I'm next. I'm telling you that You're Next. So if you have the guts. Bring your ass to Octane next week and accept my challenge. That’s right chump. I'm calling you out. Now if you got what it takes I'll see you next week. And I promise I will spear your spine in two! Now hows that for a return!"

Roman drops the mic and walks off striding like a man with a purpose as the segment comes to its abrupt end.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 8:06 pm

Following a much needed commercial break, we're taken to the backstage area where we see an arriving Sami Zayn stepping out of his rental vehicle, turning off the engine before closing the door behind him and making his way to the trunk, pressing a button on his keychain that causes said trunk to open automatically, the future is now folks. Upon reaching his immediate destination, the trunk is fully opened, allowing him to reach into it and pull out one of many bags out, his efficiency on display here tonight, at least it was, until a shadow creeps up behind him, the culprit is currently unknown but judging by the size of the shadow consuming Zayn, it surely can't be good. Perhaps it's a fan or maybe it's someone that Zayn asked to meet specifically at this location at this exact time? The answer is revealed soon after those questions were asked as a fearless Sami Zayn turns around and stands face to face with the man, or woman, behind him, the camera slowly zooming out to add dramatic effect. The first thing we see is light glistening off of the culprit's shoulder, the light bouncing off the Intercontinental Championship, the identity of the man in question quickly revealed to be The Enterprise's Champion in Robert Roode, Bobby to his friends, which Sami Zayn clearly isn't.

Both men engage in a staredown with one another, with neither backing down from the other, Zayn beginning to mentally prepare himself for a cheapshot from the Champion while Roode is oozing confidence, a natural sight for The Glorious One. Bobby is the first to break eye contact, looking over Zayn's shoulder for a single second before returning his gaze to its former location, a grin appearing on his face that causes Sami to look over his shoulder, spotting a second Enterprise member standing right behind him in the Master of Ultraviolence, Jon Moxley. Now finding himself between a literal Championship rock and an unpredictable hard place, Sami Zayn is shifting his focus between both Roode and Moxley, unsure of which will attempt to strike him first. Before he could take the first move and deliver his opening salvo, Mox coldly waves at Zayn, catching his attention for a single moment before Mox's hand balls up into a fist and shoots straight at him, catching him on the jaw in one swift motion, causing Zayn to put his hands up as a form of defense, Mox's shot giving Roode the green light to begin unleashing a flurry of strikes to Zayn's back, the self proclaimed “Canadian Hero” finding himself in no man's land rather quickly.

Zayn is forced into a kneeling position, his hands still up in an attempt to at least attempt to soften the rapid fire shots from two fronts, the effectiveness of his defensive posture currently unknown due to the sheer amount of strikes going in his direction. Just when it seemed like this flurry of strikes wouldn't see an end, they halt, allowing Sami to get a single moment of reprieve, The Enterprise shifting from strikes to stomps, the assault now being underway once again. As Zayn is on the verge of being parallel with the ground, he decides to alter his gameplan to his surroundings, opting to roll under the vehicle he arrived in, using it to regather his composure and find a way to emerge victorious from this calculated assault. Roode motions to Moxley, telling him to go around to the opposite side of the car and catch Zayn's escape before he could make it back to a vertical base. Mox quickly runs around the trunk and makes it to the other side of the car in record time, his head moving back and forth as he scans the immediate area, no sign of Sami Zayn in sight. This information is relayed to Roode, whose dumbfounded expression says it all as he mouths, “Is he a freakin' magician?” Mox drops down to a knee and looks under the vehicle but to his surprise, there's no Sami Zayn under the car. Just as he goes to share his newfound information, Roode is caught off guard by the “Canadian Hero,” who evaded capture by quickly crawling out from under the front of the car then followed up by using the hood to his advantage, hopping onto it and running off in one swift motion, catching the Glorious Intercontinental Champion off guard, sending himself and his landing pad to the ground below.

Moxley, seeing this happen right before his very eyes, returns to his previous position to help out his fellow Enterprise member, Zayn not only taking down Roode in his folly but also managing to roll through the maneuver and land on his feet unscathed. As Mox approaches Zayn, the latter charges forward while doubled over, lifting Moxley a few inches off the ground when they collide, sending the former Lunatic Fringe into the nearby closed car door, the impact causing a notable dent in said door as Mox drops down to a knee, a smile forming on his face as Zayn seemingly isn't going to go down without a fight. As Zayn creates a bit of distance between himself and his attackers, better to have eyes on both of them at the same time rather than only one in his mind, both members of The Enterprise begin to rise from their positions at their own pace, Mox pulling himself from his kneeling position rather quickly while Roode is close behind, more concerned with his now damaged suit and his faced down Intercontinental Championship besides him than his own well-being. The sadistic smile on Moxley's face persists, the pain is a second home to him, while Roode isn't wearing a smile on his face like his ally, no, his is a scowl, ready to avenge his newly attained suit and Championship.

Zayn, being outnumbered as he currently is, decides to go on the defensive, allowing his attackers to once again make the first move so he can reactively decide the best course of action to take. When The Enterprise makes it to their respective vertical bases, Roode makes the first move, slowly beginning to close the distance between himself and his prey while Mox opts to raise his middle finger towards the Canadian born Superstar, Zayn's decision apparently being made for him as his eyes begin to focus on Roode but before the Intercontinental Champion can reach his destination, the sound of steel meeting flesh echos throughout the backstage area as Zayn drops down to his knees, the clear culprit is the chair that finds its way into the frame but who's wielding it? That question quickly finds its answer as the camera zooms out to unsurprisingly reveal the final member and leader of The Enterprise, the former World Heavyweight Champion in Daniel Bryan, being in possession of the aforementioned chair. The history between these two may be fresh but that doesn't make it any less personal. Zayn made his long awaited return at the expense of Daniel Bryan, a decision that he may very well end up regretting when he realizes who struck him from behind. Bryan tosses the chair aside, its use having been met, while both Mox and Roode find themselves on opposite sides of a downed Sami Zayn once more, Mox's cruel smile once again returning to his face while Roode's scowl has yet to leave, Bryan's face remaining emotionless as he looks down at the man he attacked from behind, the receipt from two weeks ago finding its way to its owner.

Bryan's allies begin to lift Zayn from his kneeling position and drag him closer towards the car against his will. When they come within range of their destination, both Roode and Mox each adjust their grip on Zayn, taking a hold of the waistline of his pants while their other hand remains on the respective arm they were holding, Mox on the left with Roode on the right. They each share a glance with one another, shifting Zayn backwards as a unit before they launch him forward with as much strength as they could collectively muster, sending the unwilling Canadian forward despite his best efforts to prevent this outcome, Zayn doing a slight rotation in the air from the sheer amount of force that was used to propel him to his destination before his back collides with the front fender, causing him to bounce off it with a sickening sound and unceremoniously land on the concrete floor below. Before Zayn's body is given an opportunity to process the pain he just endured, Mox is quickly back on the offensive and takes hold of Sami's head, dragging him along the ground to the adjacent portion located at the front of the car. Mox shouts, “Get up, bitch!” before forcefully lifting him up to a near vertical postion, Zayn's dazed state preventing him from being properly upright but Mox isn't too fussed about it, only being concerned with dishing out as much pain as he possibly could and not caring about the semantics.

Mox finds himself behind Zayn, who is still somehow on his feet and defying gravity, and hooks his victim's arms behind back, locking his own hands into one another before he lifts the helpless Sami Zayn into the air, holding him in place for a single moment before doing gravity a favor and letting him fall face first into the hood of the car, an outline of Zayn's body appearing on the hood in the form of a dent is subtly noticeable if you're standing at a specific angle. Zayn's body begins to slowly slide off the hood but before he could become one with the floor again, Mox stops him and pulls him off said hood, throwing Zayn's arm around his own neck and mouthing, “I got you, buddy” in an almost sarcastic tone. Roode, upon having seen this, begins directing proverbial traffic, if traffic was named Jon Moxley, and takes Mox's place in front of the car while Moxley himself takes a few steps away, the illusion of distance between them. With both men in place, Roode motions for Mox to assist him in his endeavor, to which Mox replies all too quickly to, tossing Zayn towards the Intercontinental Champion, who lifts him off the ground and rotates him throughout the air one hundred and eighty degrees, it was actually one hundred and eighty four but I'm not going to tell him that. Roode slams him into the very same hood he was just introduced into moments ago with a back breaking Spinebuster, creating a crater of sorts with Zayn's body, if he wasn't hurting before, he is now.

Seeing all this unfold before him, Bryan decides to join the fray and begins walking towards his Enterprise brethren, undoing his suit as the distance between him and his allies closes. He reaches the car after a few moments, looking for a place to hang his jacket for the time being and spotting the car mirror, seeing it as the better of two options between it and the floor. After hanging his jacket, Bryan joins The Enterprise, his eyes locked on the dismantled Sami Zayn still mingling with the car's engine before he mouths something to his friends, causing them to pull Zayn from the wreckage without a care for any injuries he may now be in possession of. While Bryan climbs onto the remnants of the hood and begins to find his footing, both Moxley and Roode lift Zayn on their shoulders with ease and hold him in place. With Bryan now on the hood, he wraps his arms around Sami's waist as Roode and Moxley bend at the knees, giving it a second before they both push off the ground. This is Bryan's cue to pull Zayn off of his ally's shoulders and send his Canadian foe crashing behind him back first into the windshield with an assisted German Suplex, Bryan catching some of the collateral damage from the maneuver but not to the same level as Zayn, who didn't expect his night to start and end in the same location. As Zayn becomes one with the windshield, Bryan sits up, his hand resting on the back of his head as pain can be subtly seen on his face. It quickly fades within the next second as he makes his way off of the vehicle, his feet landing firmly on the floor before he makes it to the mirror to retrieve his jacket. He quickly throws it on, the trifecta of Superstars admiring their handiwork before they make leave the scene, the screen fading to black shortly after.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:04 pm

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Xt44zhG 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Rwh89cN

"Both of these women are women with something to prove. Last week, both of these women lost to the two women who are main eventing the granddaddy of them all, Final Stand XII. Mia Yim lost to Sasha Banks while Maryse lost to the Women's Champion Liv Morgan. This week, I'm giving each of them a chance to get back on the right path towards title contention by letting them each take out their frustrations of tough losses against each other. The best part? Both of these women come from such polarizing backgrounds. Maryse's life of Hollywood glitz and glamour against Mia's rough upbringing on the streets...you couldn't write a better story in Maryse's home of Hollywood."

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2020 11:23 pm

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 4uRUVC5 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] F36gOrm

"Daniel Bryan and The Enterprise really like to believe that they run the place. Yes, their track record speaks for itself, but that doesn't mean it still isn't obnoxious. So to perhaps shut them up, I'm putting the leader of The Enterprise against Ilja Dragunov. Ilja Dragunov slayed the Austrian giant WALTER and has officially put him on the shelf, perhaps he'll do the same to Daniel Bryan. Or perhaps, Bryan will find a way to escape "Torpedo Moscow".

[SPOILERS AHEAD]

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ilja regains his composure, shakes his head and shoves his palm off his forehead a couple times, then asks for a microphone and is given it immediately.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] YxBuE12
The Dragon vs Dragunov, He fought hard, he fought good..but I have once again proven why I am one of the best wrestlers on the entire planet. The Enterprise has given me a Dragon and I have slayed him, but it wasn't easy. I will feel every bit of this match for the rest of my career, and for that I thank you. Ilja bows out of respect and drips sweat to the mat I have yet to be pinned in any match by any man however to the date, and I am STILL..

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] MkWbF4c

The Marksman locks eyes after yelling out the german word for “INVINCIBLE” with Daniel Bryan who is seen holding or more so clutching onto the back of his head, scowling and then eyeing him as he gets back up to his feet skeptical, as Ilja stands tall with the microphone in hand and then he just yeets the microphone outside of the ring. Dragunov runs his hands through his hair and Bryan is checked on by an official with concern for a possible concussion but The Corporate Dragon shakes it off and ignores any of the worrisome complaints. Ilja breathing heavy, inches closer to Bryan and they stare at each other blankly as the crowd soaks in this moment they’ve shared together by being respectfully quiet.

The second round of this heated and surprisingly even contest could kick off at any second as The Corporate Dragon, still very clearly feeling the effects of how this match ended, locks eyes with the man that was able to defeat him tonight, the tension in the air thick as thieves. In an uncharacteristic maneuver, Bryan scowl begins to dissipate into a brief stoic expression that then houses a a subtle smirk for a single moment before it too disappears, his arm moving forward and filling the air between Dragon and Dragunov. Caught off guard by the gesture, Dragunov looks down at the extend arm of the man he was able to defeat here tonight, unsure of how to react outside of sheer confusion etched on his face. “Is this a trap?” he must be thinking to himself, especially seeing as how Sami Zayn's night both started and ended within moments earlier in the evening courtesy of The Enterprise, could this be a second two pronged attack in the making?

Despite his better judgement, Ilja's hand begins to slowly find its way towards Bryan's, the skepticism on the face of “The Dragun” being off the charts as he begins to prepare himself for a potential cheap shot, whether it comes from Bryan himself or The Enterprise from behind. Both their hands meet between them, moving up and down as the crowd begins to cheer, for the moment at least, seeing as this can change in a heartbeat. As the live audience in attendance cheers at the show of sportsmanship from The Corporate Dragon to The Marksman, Bryan and Dragunov exchange a few words that are drowned out to anybody but them due to the volume of the crowd, both exchanging a nod in agreement from whatever was said. Bryan removes his other arm from the back of his head and places it around Ilja's extended wrist, breaking the handshake as soon as the hand off is made.

Dragunov prepares for the worst but his preparation seems to have been in vain as Bryan immediately takes control and forces “The Dragun” chest first into the canvas in one swift motion, quickly wrapping the captured arm of his victorious opponent around his left leg before he wraps his arms around Ilja's face, locking in his infamous LeBell Lock. Dragunov immediately taps to the hold but Bryan refuses to release it, forcing the knowledge of respect into the young upstart. Back in reality, none of that has happened and instead, Bryan has raised Dragunov's arm high into the air, causing the positive reaction from the live audience in attendance to grow in volume.

Bryan releases his grip of his opponent's wrist and claps a few times in Ilja's direction as his form of congratulating him for a hard fought victory before he drops down to a knee and rolls out of the ring through the bottom rope, his left hand returning to the back of his head as he makes his way up the ramp. Ilja remains in the ring, basking in the positive reaction from the live audience in attendance, albeit still confused at Bryan's actions, especially how vicious he and The Enterprise were when it comes to matters concerning Sami Zayn. That being said, Dragunov doesn't look a gift dragon in the mouth and continues on with his deserved celebration following that grueling match, a match he not only won but managed to defeat the former World Heavyweight Champion, an impressive second scalp added onto his mantle to say the least.

Back to top Go down
Kingbrew1990
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 4:05 am

[ Shayna Baszler's Open Challenge ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] G2Cy9sJ

"This week we see the return of another former champion as former North American Champion Shayna Baszler makes her return to XWL. And per her request, she'll have her first match back in an open challenge to any female Superstar in the locker room. Shayna's legitimate mixed martial arts experience obviously makes her a dangerous threat to anyone who has the stones to answer the call...but the thing is, Shayna doesn't know who will actually answer that call, so unlike her cagefighting career, she certainly can't prepare for an opponent when even she doesn't know who it'll be."

Baszler Entrance Music Hits

As Shayna walks to the ring she walks to the timekeeper table and grabs a microphone. She then rolls into the ring and perches on the top rope in the corner.

(Shayna Baszler)
" Cut my music."

Upon her stern orders, her music quickly comes to a halt as the music no longer playing calls attention to the bellowing boos from the crowd

(Shayna Baszler)
"In Case some of you have forgotten. My name is Shayna Baszler! I am The Submission Magician! I am The Queen Of Spades! I am The Baddest Bitch Around! I am here to make a statement and assert my dominance over all you little twits in the locker room who call yourself wrestlers. Just like I done in my MMA days if I dont knock you out. I will tap you out or you will pass out from the pain I inflict upon your worthless pathetic being. Now if any you in the back think you got what it takes to step to me. All you have to do is walk through that curtain and down that entrance way and I'll serve you a heaping helping of defeat."[

Flair's music hits she slowly walking on to the stage with a mic in her hand.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Wwe_mo10

as the music stopped she began to talk.

(Charlotte Flair)
" Did someone say the queen? you call yourself a queen yet what have you done? won the north american title? you haven't done anything in this business worth calling yourself the queen for yet me I started a revolution you were able to get in the business because I made it possible for women like you to thrive in that ring."

Charlotte began walking down the ramp towards the ring climbing on to the apron leaning on the ropes.

(Charlotte Flair)
" As for your little challenge, I accept I will teach you some respect and that I am the only queen in XWL worth a damn."

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] G2Cy9sJ1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] H4S4rcN

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

B
e
l
o
w

Be

W
a
r
n
e
d

Following Natural Selection, Charlotte Flair picks up the victory, rebounding from her loss last week and turning Shayna Baszler's Open Challenge into her own open forum to showcase what she could do and what danger awaits the rest of the division now that she is here and ready to make everyone in it bow before the true Queen. She pushes off of Shayna sitting up on her knees, dusting her hands off arrogantly then suddenly is struck from behind and the sudden collision to the back of her neck causes her to involuntarily "splash" her defeated foe Shayna Baszler. Shayna holds her mid section as she quickly rolls out of the ring but the focus quickly turns to who delivered that clubbing blow and it's...Mia Yim? Mia stands over Charlotte with a cold scowl and the audience isn't at all sure how to react to what's happening...it's so sudden, so unexpected...have these two even met before now? But before Charlotte can know what or rather WHO hit her...Mia grabs her by the locks of her hair and the waistband of her shorts and forces her up to her feet then shouts in her ear "Bow before this, bitch!"

And with that she suddenly charges toward the corner using all of her power to send Charlotte flying STRAIGHT into the ring post! Flair's shoulder cracks off the post as she lets out a less than pleasant wail immediately clutching her shoulder. But Mia isn't finished with her yet, she once again grabs a hold of The 2nd Generation Superstar then eyes the opposing corner and once again throws Charlotte against her will right into the unforgiving steel of the ring post. As her shoulder collides for the second time she lets out an even louder scream. The impact was so harsh this time that she bounced slightly off of it, and she like an injured animal clings to her damaged limb backing up against the corner as she still struggles to even figure out what is happening much less WHY

The Head Baddie In Charge backs away a couple feet from her prey, raising both arms outward, and extending her fingers out as if they were guns...taking aim at Flair as if she STILL isn't satisfied with the damage she's dealt. She spoke earlier about how she's sick of being forgotten, sick of over-privileged Women in this business...and with Charlotte coming from a very famous family, one can only assume that those words also apply to her and it may be why she's snapped and is trying to send a message that will be impossible to ignore here tonight. After getting locked and loaded...The H.B.I.C beelines at Charlotte with a yakuza kick that rams the sole of her boot right into her jaw, and immediately causes Flair to topple forward feeling the effects of this total ambush after her victory tonight.

Mia looks down at the damage she's done, then decides...it's STILL not enough. Charlotte wants everyone to "bow" before The Queen? She intends to make HER bow before her tonight. With no time for Flair to recover, Mia grabs Charlotte by her arm, then steps over it locking it between both of her legs, then just as she did to Maryse at the conclusion of their match earlier in the evening...Mia grabs Charlotte by her head and snaps backward, hitting The Queen with The "Protect Ya Neck!"

Mia proud of her handiwork rises back up to her feet then looks at Flair with pure disgust as she dusts her hands off almost mocking Flair's gesture after her victory moments ago and then finally the official intervenes telling her "that's enough." Mia simply brushes past him then looks directly into the camera as she shouts "Let that be a reminder that I am The Head Baddie In Charge around here...and Queens don't belong in MY streets!" With that, she exits the ring and heads up the ramp as the official tends to a both hurt...but more so upset Charlotte Flair who audibly shouts just before we fade away "Who the hell was that?!"  

Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Octane returns and we are brought to the ring where “Hangman” Adam Page is standing with a mic in hand. He has a look of sadness on his face as he begins to speak.

”Hangman” Adam Page
I uh… I just got back from the hospital.. Christian’s stable.. He lost a lot of blood and is being tested for a concussion, but it doesn’t seem like there will be any permanent damage… Luckily Edge hired a great medical staff and they were able to get him to the hospital as quickly as they did.. Christian got lucky..

”Hangman’s” eyes shift to the camera.. He glares into it, replacing his sadness with anger.

”Hangman” Adam Page
PAC… You’re not just “The Bastard”.. You’re a bastard.. You’re the biggest bastard I’ve ever met.. I know that it was you that attacked Christian.. I don’t know why you did it.. I don’t know what your endgame is.. But I promise you that whatever it is, it’s not going to work out… When I get my hands on you I’m going to give you more than just a concussion… I challenged you to a match at Final Stand last week and you spit in my face… I dare you to try to do that again.. I dare you to bring your ass down to this ring, that is unless you’re not only“The Bastard” but also “The Coward”...

”Hangman” angrily paces back and forth, waiting for PAC’s music to hit… After a few more moments of pacing he angrily raises the mic.

”Hangman” Adam Page
PAC you bastard get your ass out here!!! You might think that I’m just some fa-

[Corey Graves]
Excuse me... Hangman?

Before the Superstar in the ring can finish, he is interrupted by XWL commentator Corey Graves. We see Graves now standing up from his announcing position with a microphone in hand. He shows a worried expression as he continues to speak.

[Corey Graves]
I've just received word that PAC isn't actually in the building, but now HE is at the hospital. Literally seconds ago, he posted this video to Twitter.

Graves points to the screen as a Twitter graphic appears for a split second.

As it fades, a video begins to play. In the bottom right corner of the video, we see a Twitter username that reads '@BASTARDPAC'. We see the video is shot through a smartphone from the point of view of The Bastard. He walks down a brightly lit hospital hallway. He seems to be following a woman dressed in nurse scrubs. As The Bastard speaks, he switches the camera view so now you just see his face. For a Bastard, he seems to have dressed properly today as he sports an expensive looking dress shirt, his hair tied back.

The Bastard
PAC
Here I am at the Royal Alexandra Hospital here in Edmonton and you may be wondering... What's The Bastard doing at a place like this? Well... I heard a member of the XWL staff got hurt earlier tonight so being the nice guy that I am, I felt it was necessary to pay him a little visit. Brighten his spirits perhaps.

He switches cameras again, showing what's in front of him again. As the nurse brings him around another corner, the two stop at room 304. The nurse knocks on the door twice before turning the handle. As she opens the door, we see Christian lying in a hospital bed. With his forehead heavily wrapped up, he turns away from the Ilja Dragunov vs. Daniel Bryan match he was watching to see who is entering his room.

[Nurse]
Christian, you have another visitor.

As PAC takes a couple step forward, we see Christian's eyes grow wide. As if he's in some sort of nightmare, Christian attempts to say something to the nurse but no words can leave his mouth. PAC speaks to the nurse for a moment.

The Bastard
PAC
He gets like this sometimes... Could I trouble you to close the door on your way out? Christian and I have some personal business to discuss.

[Nurse]
Oh yes, sure thing. Just let me know if you need anything, I'll be right down the hall.

The nurse turns and exits the room, closing the door behind her. PAC makes his way over to the television. He looks at the screen for a moment. For a few seconds he watches Dragunov vs. Bryan. Disgusted, PAC turns off the television.

The Bastard
PAC
Couple of amateurs anyway.

Slowly, The Bastard makes his way over to Christian.

The Bastard
PAC
So what happened to you earlier tonight Christian? Did you have a little fall in the locker room? No... that can't be it. Oh I know what happened! I beat you within an inch of your life. I beat you so bad, I put you in a hospital bed! Do you want to know why I did it Christian? Huh?! DO YA!

PAC slams his hand down on the bandaged forehead of Christian. Christian lets out a yell in pain, but The Bastard quickly slides his hand down from the forehead to cover Christian's mouth. The Bastard begins shushing the hospitalized man.

The Bastard
PAC
It is because you disrespected me... It is because you disrespect this business... MY BUSINESS when you held your little game show and decided it was OK to let fans into MY RING! Christian... pal... people talk. You'd be surprised how much information I learn by standing around backstage. Last week, I learned that you and your little buddy Edge are planning for a second season of Superstar Search or Star Hunt or whatever the hell you're calling it and I'll be damned if I'm going to just sit back and let the two of you ruin my business even more!

The Bastard places his smartphone on the table next to Christian's bed. The camera still records but now all we see is the ceiling of Christian's hospital room.

The Bastard
PAC
Just to ensure you don't produce another waste of space like the Hangman...

Suddenly, thuds can be heard. With every thud we heard The Bastard exhale. We also hear Christian attempt to yell but the yells are muffled as it seems PAC still has Christian's mouth covered. After a few more thuds, the yell attempts stop. As the thuds continue, we hear sadistic laughter from The Bastard. The video stops.

As we return to the arena, the audience is livid. Hangman is seen clutching his head, pulling at his hair for a moment. He paces back and forth for a few seconds before darting out of the ring. Quickly, Hangman runs up the ramp and makes his way to the back. We get a shot of the shocked audience for a moment.

After a few seconds, we are taken backstage. We see Hangman scrambling through the backstage area. He pushes through crowds of staff and his fellow wrestlers backstage. As he approaches the men's locker room door, he notices out general manger standing against the wall. Edge appears to be in shock a what he just witnessed. Hangman tries to make eye contact with Edge but Edge's gaze is fixed on the wall across the hall from him.

Hangman shakes his head, hurrying into the locker room. He digs through a duffel bag before pulling out a set of keys, it seems as if he is going to return to the hospital. Just like before Hangman takes off but as he makes his way back through the door, someone grabs his arm. Hangman stops, looking over to see Edge. Making eye contact now this Hangman, Edge calmly shakes his head.

[EDGE]
Don't...

Hangman pulls his arm away from Edge.

”Hangman” Adam Page
What do you mean "don't"?!

[EDGE]
I mean that he's not there anymore. Dragunov and Bryan was on the TV. That match ended twenty-minutes ago. He's probably long gone by now.

”Hangman” Adam Page
What about Christian?! What if...

Edge puts his hand on Hangman's shoulder.

[EDGE]
I've known Christian almost all my life and if there's one thing I know, he's tough. He'll get through this, don't worry about him.

Edge looks over, noticing a cameraman has been filming them this whole time. Edge turns back to Hangman.

[EDGE]
Let's go to my office. I have an idea for next week.

Edge and The Hangman walk off.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 9:21 pm

XWL Octane returns from commercial break and in-ring stands Michael Cole.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 0thjbRm

MICHAEL COLE
Please welcome my guest at this time, former World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton!

Michael Cole and the crowd in attendance all turn their attention to the stage.

The Viper's theme hits and the initial reaction is very much so mixed. Some fans cheer for the resurgence of Randy Orton as he's making his return to the company. Some fans boo Randy Orton either because of his actions towards the World Heavyweight Champion last week or maybe it's because of his previous association with the Authority. Other fans, the ones who are silent, are still on their feet yet they can't make up their mind if they want to support Randy or if they've already given up on cheering for him.

MICHAEL COLE
I... I'm not sure if you are aware but this is supposed to be an in-ring interview.

Silence is held by Randy as he stares at Michael. Cole looks around as if he was expecting an answer by now which prompts him to say something.

MICHAEL COLE
... which means you are supposed to join me in this ring.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Cw07Ob8

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Ai1GgX6

You don't think I know what that means? Michael, I've been around this
business for a long, long time. I've won championship after championship
after championship. I've beaten the best of the best and the worst of the
worst. You name 'em, if I've stepped into the ring with them, then I have
beaten them. I know I've been out of the game for a hot minute and I
understand that the wheel keeps on rolling whether I'm here or not but
to assume I don't know what 'in-ring' means is actually rather insulting.
Randy Orton is a LEGEND in this business and I would appreciate
if you put a little respect on my name, Michael. With that said, let's turn
the tables because I want to ask you a question if you don't mind. Actually,
I don't care if you mind so let's get on with it. Michael Cole, question one. Do
you know why I stand on the stage and not in that ring with you?

Michael Cole, hesitant to answer at first, shakes his head in the direction of Randy.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] TA8RwOB

With all due respect, Michael, I want you to look at yourself. Like I want you
to take a real good look at yourself and then I want you to take a look at me.
You're small. You're fifty-one years old. You're weak. You're great at what you
do which is asking questions, commentating on matches, and whatever the hell
else you do, but what makes you feel safe sharing a ring with me? What are you
going to do if I decide I want to hit you with the three most destructive letters in
XWL history, huh? I could RKO you and there's not a DAMN THING that you
could do about it. As I said, I like you. I always have. I respect you. You have
watched me become the superstar I am today, but none of that matters when
I don't trust myself around you. For your own safety, I think it's best if I were
to stay up here and keep my distance from you. You don't work much as it is
and it'd be a shame if for one last time, I channeled the Randy Orton of old
and I put yet another legend in yet another retirement home.

Randy Orton then turns his attention to the cameraman who stands near him. Randy motions for the cameraman to come closer... and closer, until the camera is basically in his face. His breathing is deep as he stares into the camera for a couple of seconds before eventually speaking. He speaks as if there's someone backstage he's specifically talking to.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 3AaoyyD

You remember me, don't you? Yeah. I know you do. You stole something from
me. You took something from me. You don't think I've forgotten, do you? 'cause
it's something I've thought about for a long, long time. You're the voice that has
lingered in the back of my head that's constantly reminded me that I wasn't the
better man, but you know what? That's fine. I'm not mad. Everyone deserves
their fifteen minutes of fame, however, your fifteen minutes ended a long time
ago. I'm here to collect. This is your warning. This is your one and only warning.
You're not getting another. I'm coming for you. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going
to make you suffer. I hope I've made myself clear.

Then Randy turns his attention back to Michael Cole.

We're done here, Michael. No more questions.

Orton drops his microphone onto the stage which causes a loud thud to echo across the speakers. The Viper turns away from the camera and walks away without even giving Michael a chance to say anything or the crew members a chance to play his theme. Silence fills the arena as we begin to fade away into the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Apococlisp
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 12:46 pm

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] I8cp4v111 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Zd2ycc11

"The self-proclaimed "Shaman of Sexy", will have his hands full with one of the most exciting signings I've personally made to XWL when he takes on XWL's resident "One and Only", the master high flyer known as Ricochet, who had an incredible showing in a Triple Threat Match last week against both PAC and Ilja Dragunov. While Morrison was yet again suffering another loss, Ricochet was kicking off his debut with one hell of an impressive victory in a ridiculously awesome way against two of XWL's top new stars in the new era. Will Morrison be upstaged tonight? Or will he look to take out his recent streak of bad luck out on the newcomer? Both of these men are at their best in the air, so this high-flying dream match will definitely make for a show that you do not want to miss."

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 2:33 pm

”Seth…… I fucking told you.. I knew that you couldn’t hang… You thought that you had one last hurrah left in you, but I know you better than you know yourself.. And as long as you keep pandering to the fans, and doing everything for all the wrong reasons, you’ll just continue to be a shell of your past self…”

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] 85ba8510

“You tried.. I’ll give that to you, you really tried at Aftershock… And leading up to it you really had me going. I actually thought that I brought the old Seth Rollins out, the Seth Rollins that I came up in this business with.. But I soon realized these past few weeks that you will never be that Seth Rollins ever again.. After Aftershock I didn’t see the same fire in your eyes that I used to see back when we ran this industry together.. No.. Back then you did everything for all the right reasons.. But now?.. Now everything you do, you do for them.. For the fans. And it’s hurting you Seth... Because if you started fighting for the right reasons, if you did it because of pride, because of grit, because of determination… Then you’d be here tonight… But you’re not.. I looked everywhere and ONCE AGAIN…. No Seth Rollins.. Ever since Aftershock you’ve been stuck at home licking your wounds because you’re nothing more than a little bitch, who thought that doing a spot monkey move would get the fans to love him again…

I took Keith Lee to his limit…. I went to war with Kevin Owens… And you’ve been sitting at home… You’re scared Seth.. You’re scared of what I can do to you at Final Stand.. You’re scared of what could have happened leading up to it… You realized at Aftershock the consiquences of fucking with me.. You realized that you don’t have it in you anymore.. Too bad you already signed the contract for our Final Stand Match.. And I know that you can’t afford the fine for not showing up… So maybe you’re at home right now trying to reinjure yourself so that you won’t be cleared by Final Stand. Maybe you’re halfway across the country… Maybe not.. All I know is that come Final Stand I’m going to find you no matter where you’re hiding… And I’m going to make you wish that you never became an XWL Superstar, hell I’m going to make you wish that your mother never squeezed you out from between her legs…

Anyways.. Tonight I’m not cleared to compete.. Kevin Owens really did a number on me.. But I got him back… And I’m still here.. No matter what he says, no matter what he does, no matter how hard he tries… I’m like a fucking cocaroach, he can never keep me down… Now if it were up to me I would be in that ring wrestling right now.. But Edge told me that if I even so much as enter that ring tonight that I’ll be suspended.. I guess he had to deal with a lot of shit from XWL’s insurance agency after I went against the doctors orders and faced Keith Lee while not being medically cleared a few weeks ago.. But Edge didn’t say anything about kicking the shit out of Kevin Owen’s best friend backstage, now did he… You saw that Kevin… You saw what we did to Sami… Keep running your mouth and you’ll be next…

So XWL universe.. All you boys in the back… I’m still fucking here.. I’m still fucking standing… No matter what this company throws at me.. No matter how big they are.. No matter how tough they are… I just keep on kicking.. I keep on fighting… So as the most overrated superstar currently employed to this company would say… “Who’s next??”...”

Last edited by P1 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 4:04 pm

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JQK1jx8 1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JHOmZWU

"The Miz and John Morrison have been running their mouths for months with neither of them really backing it up in the ring. This week, I'm giving both of them a chance to do that against two of the most exciting stars in XWL today. First up is The Miz.  If The Miz wants to keep running his mouth, he's going to need to prove that he can still get it done in the ring, so I'm giving him a match with the former Intercontinental Champion and one half of the longest, reigning, defending XWL Tag Team Champions... of the world in Chris Sabin. While his exploits in the Tag Division allowed him and Chad Gable to gain possession of the longest reign in this company's history, his return to single's action hasn't had the effect on his career. After a brief hiatus following the debut edition of Octane, Sabin made his return to challenge Robert Roode for the Championship that was once his in a losing effort. Since then, Sabin's been on a mission to return to his former glory, managing to topple one of his greatest obstacles in John Morrison last week and this week, I figured, “Why not allow him another opportunity to right a wrong from his past?” Enter Morrison's tag team partner, The Miz. This is a rivalry that dates back to when the Tag Division and their respective Championships were but a pipe dream, and now here we are, some seven years later and The Miz is a former World Heavyweight Champion while Sabin is a former Intercontinental and XWL Tag Team Champion, even managing to be the first man to hold both simultaneously. A lot has changed since they've last crossed paths but will the end result be the same or does Sabin have a few tricks up his sleeve to alter the outcome to continue The Chris Sabin Revenge Tour? There's only one way to find out."

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 4:31 pm

As the main event of the evening comes back onto our televisions, Edge has already joined us in the ring with a table, a contract, and two leather chairs. And without further ado, the women are brought out to get the show on the road.

It's Sasha Banks out first! The Boss comes out from the back and proceeds with her entrance per usual. As the bass in her theme song drops, all the spotlights are brought onto her - just like how she likes it. All the focus was on Sasha as she throws her hands up and shows off those golden rings that sit on her fingers that read 'BOSS TIME.'

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Rsw9kDR

BETH PHOENIX
Welcome back to the show, Ladies and Gentleman, and I am so happy with what's to come next. The contract signing for what is going to be the main event of Final Stand twelve. It's going to be Sasha Banks challenging Liv Morgan for the XWL Women's Championship. I'm going to need a moment to speak before we bring our focus back to this contract signing. When women first main-evented Final Stand two years ago, when Sasha Banks main-evented against Natalya, we wondered if this was going to be it for the women. Were they going to be the main event again or was lightening not going to strike twice? We weren't sure, and Adam and I wanted to make sure we chose the right match. I think we did.

MAURO RANALLO
I think you both made the right choice. This is Final Stand we are talking about. The first Final Stand since you and Edge took control. You want the match that everyone is going to remember in that slot and I don't think there's a better choice. This match is over two years in the making and it's going to be a once in a lifetime match from the way Sasha Banks made it sound last week during her promo.

And to the surprise of no one, we hear a groan coming from Corey Graves.

COREY GRAVES
Yet when Sasha Banks loses, she's probably going to go cry and beg for another chance. Do we really think Sasha Banks can live with herself if she cannot challenge for the XWL Women's Championship? Let's be real. I understand that there's the North American Championship that she could challenge for and no disrespect to anyone who's held that championship, but Sasha Banks is the most selfish woman I've ever met. She wants THE championship. She wants to be THE woman. She wants THE prestige. That's who Sasha Banks is.

BETH PHOENIX
I don't think you know wh-

MAURO RANALLO
Pardon the interruption, Beth, but I think Corey actually has a point. It's as if a baseball player on the skill level and popularity of Babe Ruth made a return to baseball. They could go to the minor leagues, sure, where the competition is just as good as the major leagues, but would they want that or would they rather take their talent and go where everyone's watching? I have always been a supporter of Sasha Banks, but she's like the Michael Jordan of this division. If she was to want to challenge for the North American Championship then more power to her.

Sasha Banks steps down the ramp with her usual confidence.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Mvkau55

And as she walks, she glances out into the crowd that cheers her for her and supports her. Not many Liv Morgan fans were in sight right now. Of course, that brought delight to the Boss. She might not have been from Canada but these were her people right now. Oh, how two years change because two years ago when she was feuding with Natalya, between that and attacking Bret,  you couldn't find a Canadian who wanted to cheer for Sasha Banks.

BETH PHOENIX
Regardless, Sasha Banks has a tough challenge ahead of her. Liv Morgan isn't just entering this match with defending her championship. Surely, she realizes that this match is everything to her. You want to talk about being THE woman. This is her chance to solidify herself as THE woman. If she wins at Final Stand then there's no more questioning if Liv Morgan is a made woman. If Liv Morgan wins then she's beaten the best of the best.

COREY GRAVES
Liv Morgan isn't already the best of the best? She's been Queen of the Ring. She's a multi-time Woman's Champion. If she wins at Final Stand then she's only one or two women who can say they have defended their championship in the main event of Final Stand. If she wins then she's banished Sasha Banks from the championship picture. If that's not the best of the best then I want to know what makes someone the best of the best.  

Sasha Banks walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. As she steps through the ropes and her theme song begins to die down, Edge lifts his microphone up so that he can speak.

E D G E
Sasha Banks. Welcome. Glad you could make it.

Edge extends his hand out to Sasha Banks as she enters the ring, expecting for the Blueprint to greet him but instead, the younger superstar brushes past the owner of the company and walks over to one of the two leather chairs that are situated in the ring, only separated by a wooden table. Sasha sits down and props her feet up onto the table, one leg going over the other as she leaned back. The Boss looks around the ring and then looks at Edge before raising her microphone.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] ChPfZIW

"Let's cut to the chase. Where's she at? Where's that little bitch Liv Morgan?"

E D G E
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Take it easy. I asked if Liv Morgan could give you and I a moment together in this ring beca-

Sasha Banks then interrupts Edge, quickly raising her microphone to speak into the device. Edge stops as he watches the former Woman's Champion quickly retort. Of course, the comment is a smart-ass comment which prompts Edge to roll his eyes as he listens.

"Oh, Adam. I'm flattered, but your wife's right there and I'm not in the mood to wait."

Her microphone his lowered as the two stares at each other - almost as if they're waiting for the other to make a move. After a couple of seconds, it's Edge that brings his microphone up to speak. You can see Edge saying 'Are you finished?' to Sasha.

E D G E
I want to make sure you understand what you're getting yourself into. Hypothetically speaking, let's say you were to lose to Liv Morgan. Liv Morgan is still the champion walking out of Final Stand. Per the agreement in this contract, this means for as long as Liv Morgan is champion, you are legally banned from competing for the championship. If Liv Morgan was to lose the championship whether it be to this woman or that woman, then yes, you could once again compete for the championship but that's if she was to lose the championship. That championship that you were gifted by my wife the other week after Liv Morgan destroyed the previous title would be out of your reach and there's nothing you could do about it. And this contract, correct me if I'm wrong, extends past one on one matches. This includes triple threat, fatal four-way, and even tag team matches against each other. If this contract is signed then I am legally forced to NEVER book the two of you against each other again.

The words seem to set into the Boss and you could tell by the look on her face. It's a lot more serious than it was a little bit ago. Sasha Banks is without a doubt one of the most confident women on the roster... but then you remember that she doesn't exactly have the best record in big-time matches. Fatal Four Way Women's Championship match at Final Stand IX? Sasha Banks lost to AJ Lee. The Gauntlet Match at Downpour 2017? She defeated three women but once again, she couldn't get the job done and she lost. Cyberslam 2017. The pay-per-view of Ruby Riott. Sasha Banks was pushed through a table and lost. Roulette 2017 and Breakthrough 2017, two of her most famous matches with Natalya, were both losses as well. At Emergence 2018, Sasha Banks failed to become Miss Money in the Bank. Downpour 2018 we saw Sasha Banks be the final woman to enter the Elimination Chamber structure, yet she was the first eliminated. Then at Final Stand X, in perhaps the biggest women's match of all-time, Sasha Banks main-events against Natalya but she came up short as she tapped out in the main event of Final Stand. More recently, on the very first episode of High Octane, Sasha Banks failed to defend her championship against Liv Morgan. Surely, all of this was running through her mind right now as she wondered if this was going to be another screw-up in the long list of screw-ups that her career has consisted of. Then Edge clears his throat which makes Sasha Banks snap out of her own head and look at him.

E D G E
Are you sure this is what you want?

Before Sasha has an opportunity to respond to the very serious question posed by the General Manager of Octane, Liv Morgan's theme song interrupts both parties with its signature laugh and music box-like chimes.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] K3pcxXc

COREY GRAVES
Just in time for the party, the only good thing to ever come out of the state of New Jersey is here!

MAURO RANALLO
Speaking of the Champion, punctual as always, Liv Morgan is now appears to be making her way to the ring so that this contract signing for the Main Event of Final Stand can get underway.

COREY GRAVES
As she should! If you're going the be THE Woman, you HAVE to be able to make an entrance.

Liv appears onto the stage with her shimmering, golden Women's Championship placed on her exposed shoulder. She perches her hand underneath her chin as she glances down at the ring with a slight grin on the corner of her lips, and proceeds to chuck a handful of silver-toned hair back over her shoulder.

MAURO RANALLO
Beth, you mentioned how proud you and your husband Edge are of the Main Event that you've chosen for Final Stand. You and the challenger, Sasha Banks, have had quite a respectful relationship dating back several weeks to when you collaboratively debuted the redesigned XWL Women's Championship that Liv Morgan sports so proudly on our monitors now... However, you personal relationship and attitude towards the Champion, Liv Morgan, hasn't always been smooth sailing. Enlighten us on your thoughts seeing Liv Morgan walk into this contract signing, and the Main Event of Final Stand as the acting Women's Champion?

BETH PHOENIX
Well Mauro, when somebody walks out on the premier showing of Octane and threatens legal action when you and your husband are financially all strapped in, it tends to leave just the slightest tinge of a bad taste in your mouth. Not to mention the fact that Liv Morgan is the reason that the XWL Women's Champion got redesigned in the first place. All that being said, as much trouble as Liv has drummed up over the course of her career, there is one thing you cannot take away from her... She may be crafty, cunning, and know her way around a few personal mind games, but at the end of the day she has proven herself to be an incredible competitor. When Liv Morgan is determined to bring something to fruition, I'd challenge anybody in the locker room to try and stop her, and that's a quality that you have to admire in a business like this one.

Liv struts down to the ring wearing a solid black ensemble consisting of a crop top and a matching pair of high-waisted leather pants and heels. As she walks, one arm grips the side of her XWL Women's Championship while her other arm sways freely in accordance to her stride. The amount of confidence and chaos beaming from this young woman makes her nearly unrecognizable when compared to the woman who was once under the arm of the Legit Boss. Liv walks up the steel steps, collecting a microphone out of

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] XkcBrqk
Aww, Champ got your tongue? Hahahaha... Edge, allow me to chime in and for my old pal and tell you exactly how she's going to respond to your question. After all, nobody knows me more than Sasha Banks, right Boss? Just like nobody knows the snake that you are on the inside like I do.

Liv shifts her attention away from the General Manager, and finally stands face to face across the table with the woman who she spent the better part of the last two years with. Liv's head tilts down ever so slightly as her eyes glare up at the Blueprint. As she starts to speak for Sasha, her tone suddenly becomes far more serious.

You know this is a bad decision, I can see it in your eyes. After all these years, you and I are still on the exact same page, 'cause we both already know that I'm walking out of Final Stand victorious, and that victory is going to be the final nail in the coffin of your over-hyped career in XWL... But even though we both know what's coming, you're still going to put it all on the line in another desperate attempt for glory because your fragile little ego won't give you any other choice, and just like every other big match of your career, Boss... You're gonna choke.

Liv's words left her mouth with confidence as if she were a fortune teller warning a customer of a dark and doom-ridden future. As she spoke her final three words, a deviant smirk tugged at the corner of her lips as she kept her eyes dead set on the Boss at all times. It was clear that the bright-eyed rookie who had so much excitement and eagerness to learn from the best was nowhere to be seen. She had truly blossomed into her own superstar, her own woman, for that matter, but that woman was no friend of Sasha Banks. But that woman , no matter how talented she's become was truly the biggest pain in the ass that Sasha Banks has ever come across and she's crossed paths with plenty of superstars at this point. Liv Morgan brought anger out of Sasha Banks and that was evident by the way her fingers tightened around the handle of the microphone with every word that the champion spoke.

"Screw. You."

The Canadian crowd pops for the Boss after saying that. Sasha leans forwards in the leather chair that she was sitting in as she brings her feet off of the table and firmly plants them beneath her. That doubt that was in her eyes for a moment earlier? Yeah, that was gone and there was no signs of that coming back, especially after Liv said that she would choke and Sasha Banks was the equivalent of an introvert during a quarantine. They want to stay home until you tell them to stay home. Suddenly, they no longer want to stay home. The same happened to Sasha Banks. You tell her she's going to choke and suddenly, she's grown all the confidence in the world to believe she's not going to choke. Lips parted and once again, she began to speak.

"You THINK you know me, but you don't. See what I did there? Ha! But you get the
message, Liv Morgan, and if you don't then let's make one thing perfectly clear: I am
not going to choke. This isn't going to be like the past. This isn't going to be like my
matches against wrestlers like Natalya, Ruby Riott, AJ Lee, and so on. You wanna know
why? Because I'm not ashamed to admit I've lost to people like them. You on the other
hand, yes, I would be ashamed to say I lost to you. I've already lost to you and it eats
at me worse than any other loss I've taken in this company and trust me when I say I
have taken more losses when it mattered than anyone in this woman's division. They
are talented wrestlers who have all the potential in the world, but then there's you. A
little girl who's got a few screws loose. Hell, when I faced you in the lead up to my
match with Natalya? I should've finished you off there. I would've saved myself and
everyone else the trouble of having to deal with your childish antics."

The Boss then turns her eyes to the championship Liv carried with her.

"You don't deserve MY XWL Women's Championship. You don't deserve any of
this. You don't deserve the bright lights or the news articles written about yourself.
You remind me a lot of another superstar who used to work here. Dana Brooke. She
didn't deserve any of this either because she chose to do this. You chose to do this. I
was born to this though. I was born to be a champion. I was born to be the best and I
am going to prove that to you at Final Stand when our divorce is finalized and I am
the one carrying home the championship at the end of it all. I'm going to leave you
with nothing. I am going to run you dry. I am going to take everything you love. I am
going to leave you with the clothes on your back, the tears on your face, and the
make-up that runs down your cheeks because you're going to be having another
one of your breakdowns when I leave you with NOTHING at Final Stand."

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] KMIjfKz

The Women's Champion sucks on her teeth and leans closer towards the Boss. Liv's elbows planted themselves onto the table between then as she once again make some disturbingly unwavering eye contact with her challenger going into the Main Event of Final Stand XII.

Boss... A year or two ago, those words would've rattled me to my core and right about now I'd feel the knot in my throat and the nerves and doubts stirring in my gut, but I've learned even more about you outside of the ring than inside. One of those things being, you're not much more than a whole lot of talk in some bedazzled, Fashion Nova spandex. Deep down, I can tell that you really do believe what you're saying, and to be honest with you, I don't know if that's more concerning or just funny... The only place I really disagree with you is that I DO deserve to be here. You can keep telling people all about your rags to riches, wrestling super-fan turned XWL Main Eventer shtick, but I'M the girl who built a wrestling ring out of scraps in my backyard in north Jersey. I'm the girl who couldn't afford to come see all of the live shows and get all of my favorite wrestler's signatures, but still tuned in every week to get as close as I could to my favorite superstars through the TV. I'm the girl who STILL got my foot in the door without having to namedrop my cousin just to get signed. I'm the girl who BEAT you for this Women's Championship at High Octane, and lastly, at Final Stand XII I'm gonna be the girl who ENDS, YOUR, CAREER...

The crowd may be in strict support of the Boss here, but they couldn't deny that Liv Morgan had a lot of truth behind her words in this moment. She tightens her grip on her microphone and tilts her head to the side a bit while narrowing her eyes at the Boss, letting her inner Karma come out and speak directly at Banks.

You put me through living hell. Every week in this ring, backstage, on flights, even at home. You've already stripped me of everything that I had, and you've thrown everything you have at me, but here I am, still the XWL Women's Champion. The reason I get under your skin so much is because unlike all of the others, I didn't just stay down. I came back even harder, without you, and I BEAT just a little bit of that Karma into you at High Octane a couple of weeks ago. That was just to get even, at Final Stand I'm not looking to get even, Sasha... I'm going to retire you, and I don't care what lengths I have to go to in order to do that. Just like I know you believe in what you're saying, look me in my eyes and tell me I'm lying when I say that Final Stand isn't just going to the final stand of Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan... It's going to be the final stand of the Legit Boss. PERIOD.

Sasha Banks begins to stand up with her hands on the table which is when the moderator for this contract signing, the owner of XWL himself, Edge steps in and quickly brings his microphone up. Sasha was obviously about to snap on Liv Morgan after yet another brutal verbal onslaught from the crafty champion. We all know how contract signings went in professional wrestling as did Edge and he was surely going to do his best to prevent anything for as long as he possibly could.

E D G E
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Let's take it easy, Sasha. Calm down. There's going to be no fighting here.

Sasha's eyes shift to Edge and while she's hesitant at first, she listens to him. Sasha takes a deep breath as she sits back in the leather chair and leans back. Arms cross over her chest as she turns her eyes back to Liv Morgan.

E D G E
I understand there's a lot of tension here. You two obviously cannot stand one another. We're here for a reason. If you want to trash talk one another, fine, you can do that next week. You can do that when we're done here. You can do it in the locker room or in the parking lot. You can do it over the phone or on social media. I don't care. You can do it anyplace but here. I brought the two of you out here because there's a contract that needs to be signed unless the two of you don't want this match nor the main event of Final Stand and given what we've seen, I am confident this is a match and a moment that both of you want. Sasha Banks, you have main-evented Final Stand before and I'm sure you'd love to say you've done it twice. Liv Morgan, you have never main-evented Final Stand and I'm sure you'd love to say you're the third woman to ever do that. With that said, I am going to ask you both once: can you shut up and sign the contract?

The fans pop as Edge lowers his microphone and nearly slams it down onto the table in front of him. Sasha Banks is the first to move as she glances from Edge to Liv. Of course, she has to throw out one last remark. Sasha once again tells Liv that she's going to 'end this' as she reaches for the pen that's on the table. She flips to the page that has a line at the bottom of it and signs her name along the line which makes her end of the bargain official. Sasha Banks has not just agreed to a championship match at Final Stand but quite possibly the last XWL Women's Championship match that she could have in a long while. Sasha slides the contract across the table to Liv Morgan while the pen is tossed at her chest. Liv's eyes shut in a mild flinch as the pen hits her chest and falls into her lap. The Champion wears a smirk of disbelief as she reaches down and plucks the pen off of her leg, shaking her head back and forth from the spite of her challenger. She flicks her hair back over her shoulder and leans forward, placing the tip of the pen on the dotted line before signing it.

1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] JB0tz2x

Once her signature is completed, Liv slaps the pen down onto the contract and pushes herself up to a standing position. She sets her golden XWL Women's Championship aside in her seat. Her eyes now befall the Blueprint. With her unwavering gaze locked onto the Boss, Liv picks up the contract in her hands and not-so-politely shoves it into Edge's chest. With that order of business out of the way, it was time to see what would transpire next in this heated game of chicken between these two rivaled titans of the women's division. A little bit of trash talk is barely caught by the nearby microphones that were attached to the cameras. Through them, we can hear Liv saying the following to Sasha:

Oh, did you think that was cute? Did that make you feel big, Boss? Huh?

The Women's Champion then leans over the table a little more, getting in the face of the Legit Boss as Liv's eyes narrow in on the face of her challenger. You can almost see the tension rising in the air like a volcano that was about to erupt at any given moment.

You're NOTHING anymore.. Matter of fact? I'm not sure you were much of anything to begin with..! Just a BITCH who couldn't live up to her own hype.

Liv cracks another smile, scoffing and chuckling in the face of Banks because she knows that her words cut deeper than a knife, right down to the Boss's heart. What Liv wasn't considering though, was that her words were going to be followed by some severe consequences. As much as Sasha might not want to admit it, those words did irk her more than she'd want to admit. You could call her a lot of things, even a bitch, but to say she couldn't live up to her own hype and to say she was 'nothing' in this business was something she wouldn't accept. The Boss wasn't even thinking when she made her next move. Sasha stood up out of her chair and without hesitation, her hand swung and she SMACKED Liv across the face with a hard slap that resulted in an 'ooo' from the crowd. The force behind the smack sent Liv's face and hair whooshing to her right. Her spare hand instinctively raises up and cups the side of her face where Sasha made impact. The crowd rages in the Boss's corner as the Blueprint stands proud, demanding that Liv return some respect onto her name and her legacy. Liv slowly begins to turn back around to face Banks with an oh-too-familiar look in her eyes. Seeing this, Edge quickly interjects. He places an arm between the two superstars, trying to keep some sort of a wedge between them before this entire thing spirals out of control.

E D G E
Sasha, Liv, PLEASE! You have your match at Final Stand XII, now I ask that you both keep your wits about you and remain professional until that time. I realize that tensions are running a bit high, but-

Just then, without any warning, Liv shoves the General Manager to the side and charges at Sasha Banks! The Women's Champion leaps over the table and onto Sasha which causes the two of them and the chair to fall over. Unsurprisingly, the crowd would pop at a spot like that, even when it was someone like Liv Morgan who was the one doing it. Right away, the fight was on as the two superstars began to throw punches at each other with reckless ambition. Silver strands of hair mixed with blue strands as Sasha and Liv brawled with one another to the delight of the crowd. Edge was panicking as he was trying to find a place for him to enter to bring the two of them apart but he was clearly struggling. There was a fine line between being the owner and also being someone who was medically disqualified from wrestling. You had to pick and choose your battles and perhaps a battle where two women who hated each other more than life itself was not the best battle for him to try and settle. Of course, Edge didn't see it that way as he tried to move in to get them apart. Sasha had manages to maneuver herself on top of Liv and is delivering blow after blow when Edge finally picks his spot and gingerly pulls Banks off of Morgan. "ENOUGH!" Edge shouts as Sasha's chest rises and falls from her fury in the heat of the moment while her aggression slowly redirects itself towards Edge, who was the only thing standing between her and beating some respect into her former protege, partner, and lover. Edge holds his hands up in defense, realizing the position that Banks was in, but Banks was having none of it. Without much hesitation, Sasha winds her arm back and delivers another heavy SMACK right to the side of the face of the General Manager, Edge! Half of the crowd goes insane over the amount of chaos breaking down in such a short period of time, while the rest are gasping in shock at the audacity of the Legit Boss. Of course, Sasha has nothing but respect for Edge and Beth Phoenix, but nothing was about to stand in the way of her and Liv Morgan, not after everything that's been said and done up to this point.

As Sasha and Edge are both recovering from that moment and staring at one another, we notice Liv in the corner of the screen creeping up to her feet. Seconds later, as soon as Sasha turns back around to finish the job, Liv comes flying at her full throttle and takes her out at her core with a SPEAR! The move made famous by Edge is used to ground the Boss once again as both women's arms start swinging like mad. Beth, having seen enough, slams her headphones down and begins to run down to the ring. Meanwhile, Liv and Sasha are jockeying for control on the mat, rolling further and further towards the ropes as both continue to overpower one other time and time again until they inevitably spill out onto the outside. At this point, Beth slides into the ring and goes to her husband, who is still nursing the sting from the smack and still visibly heated. It's clear that he's had just about enough of these two, and Beth couldn't agree more. Things have quickly escalated beyond the point of control, which prompts Beth to scream: "SECURITY! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE NOW!!" Seconds later, a team of men in black polos come hustling down the ramp. Beth points towards Liv and Sasha, who still haven't shown any signs of stopping at this point, and barks orders for the security team to pull them apart and get them the hell out of here. Security rushes over and begin struggling to pull the two hellcats off of one another. It ends up taking three men for each woman, tallying up a total of six able-bodied security guards before Liv and Sasha are finally detached. Liv is still clawing and hyper-extending her arms just to try and get close. When that doesn't work, she begins to jump up into the air and kick, which causes the security guards to quite literally pick her up and pull her away. Growls and screams of anger can be heard coming from Liv as Sasha holds her hands up, plucking a strand of blue hair out of her face as she keeps her glare locked onto Morgan who is now being restrained a few yards away.

Edge pulls away from his wife and jerks his microphone up off of the mat briskly. He walks over to the ropes, glancing down to his left and his right where the security guards have their hands full restraining both superstars. The look on Edge's face clearly reads that his is no longer in the mood for any of the behaviors being displayed by either of these two women tonight. For the last two years this entire relationship has blurred the lines between business and personal, but recently it's been fairly clear that this blow-off match between two of the most consistent forces in XWL today is going to be anything but business as usual. While leaning over the ropes, eyes bouncing back and forth between the two, Edge pulls up his microphone and begins to lay down the law...

E D G E
YOU TWO DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THE RULES, HUH? YOU DON'T WANT TO RESPECT MY AUTHORITY?... FINE! You're both going to get what you want at Final Stand, that I can guarantee, because whether I like it or not it's clear to me that this match NEEDS to happen. But after showing your true colors time and time again, you've BOTH proven that you can't be trusted to maintain a safe and professional work environment. So for that reason, my wife, myself, and XWL as an entity will NOT be held responsible for ANYTHING that happens during your match in the Main Event of Final Stand... Since you two love to take things so far, and you love not abiding by our company's policies and rules, your match at Final Stand is officially going to be......

AN UNSANCTIONED MATCH!

The fans begin to erupt, nearly blowing the roof off of the arena at this announcement. Not only in support of Edge putting his foot down on these two loose cannons, but also at the excitement of the Main Event of Final Stand XII taking place in an unsanctioned match, a stipulation that could not be more suitable for the two scorned lovers. Edge slams his microphone down onto the floor outside of the ring as he storms over to the opposite side of the ring nearest the ramp, and exits alongside his wife and commentator, Beth Phoenix.

Edge's music begins to play while he and his wife make their way up the ramp and to the back, hand in hand, not turning back for even a second. The scene almost had a similar flavor to a couple of generous parents who finally realized that their generosity was being taken for granted by their unruly children, and it was time for another type of parenting. The camera pans back to Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks, who are still huffing and puffing after their brawls and actively being restrained by the security team. The both look towards Edge and Beth as they disappear behind the curtain, and then back to one another, locking gazes one last time. Both of these women were well aware that this was it. This is the showing they've been dying to get their hands on, to sink their teeth and claws into. This is the showing that they've NEEDED for so long to finally put the nail in this coffin and close this long chapter in XWL history. The camera fades out, gradually switching between the equally matched intensity that was lying behind the eyes of both Morgan and Banks, until the screen finally turned to black.

END SHOW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 4/15/2020 - 4/22/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1