Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]

Go down 
+2
P1
P.R Son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Empty
PostSubject: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2020 5:00 pm

LIVE FROM: Calgary, Alberta, Canada  Scotiabank Saddledome

ARENA FOR MATCHES:  LA HALL

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

[ Triple Threat Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] AMcpTjb1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] O1oq0Jt1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] V8uRYEd

Notes From The General Manager's Office:

Knowing that there's somewhat of a shortage of challengers for Robert Roode's Intercontinental Championship, I made this triple threat match. With High Octane on the horizon and with Robert Roode potentially needing a challenger, these were my top three picks for potential challengers. These three have really caught my eye lately, so I hope that one of them can prove himself as a worthy challenger by coming out on top of this little test of mine.

[[[[ FUN Counts Anywhere Match ]]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 5zuwwYD1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] OctaneKane

Last week at Aftershock, the world was stunned as "The Devil's Favorite Demon" Kane made his return to XWL for the first time in nearly a decade, coming inches away from defeating Robert Roode for the Intercontinental Championship. Meanwhile, the downright disturbed Bray Wyatt challenged the 7'0" monster to a "Fun Counts Anywhere" Match...whatever the hell that is. While I have no clue what a "Fun Counts Anywhere" Match entails...I went ahead and approved Bray Wyatt's request...mainly because I want to see these two monsters tear the house down.

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] T81gXdw1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] ZG9VBVf

On the Octane before Aftershock, Sarah Logan defeated Kairi Sane in an absolutely vicious Street Fight. Meanwhile, Ruby Riott defeated the new Women's Champion Sasha Banks, but was immediately assaulted from behind by Sasha's partner in crime and opponent at Aftershock Liv Morgan. Now, Sarah Logan, who can't be anywhere near 100%, looks to avenge the assault on her sister in arms as the Viking powerhouse looks to destroy the former "Juvenile Delinquent" as revenge for her vicious attack. Personally? I think these two will tear the hell out of each other.

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] MzoTJLp1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] JHOmZWU

The same with the aforementioned Triple Threat Match, these two are catching my eye as potential challengers for Keith Lee's World Heavyweight Championship at High Octane, should he lose to Robert Roode next week. Kevin Owens has come close to defeating Keith Lee before, so perhaps he can put away Miz and finally get over the hump that is Keith Lee...and the Prizefighter can earn himself the biggest prize in the industry in the process. And as for Miz... while he's busy having soundbite-heavy shows with his buddy John Morrison, The Miz is a former World Heavyweight Champion. And if he can defeat Kevin Owens? Maybe that former can turn into future.

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] I8cP4vX1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] E9jpRje

As a warm-up for both the new Intercontinental Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion before their Champion vs Champion next week, I decided to put both of them in matches. First up, I'm putting John Morrison against the Intercontinental Champion, Robert Roode. As his buddy The Miz looks to stake his claim as #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, perhaps John Morrison can do the same in his match against the current Intercontinental Champion. And just like his pal the Miz being a former World Heavyweight Champion? John Morrison is one of the longest reigning Intercontinental Champions of all time. Maybe we can see the duo from "The Dirt Sheet" with both of those championships back around their waists.

[ Edge Hosts The Cutting Edge ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] APEs5IM

Tonight, I bring back my talk show, "The Cutting Edge" as I look to gain some insight into the mind of the brand new XWL Women's Champion, Sasha Banks. Her relationship with Liv Morgan, her desires for the gold and perhaps who she thinks should be the next challenger to step up for the gold. You definitely don't want to miss this.

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] NMEAim11 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] TZX36lP

As for Keith Lee? Well, it seems like he's been on a course to try to destroy The Enterprise. First, he defeated Daniel Bryan at Aftershock for the World Heavyweight Championship. Next week, he'll be facing the Intercontinental Champion and Bryan's Enterprise associate Robert Roode in a Champion vs Champion match in the main event. But as for tonight,  I'm placing him in a match against another Enterprise associate...the ever-unstable Jon Moxley. Mox just got through with an absolutely hellacious First Blood Match with his former best friend Seth Rollins. Obviously, neither of the men in this match are going to be at 100% after both went through grueling wars at Aftershock, but we're on the road to Final Stand now...and only the strongest will survive this road.

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] GIG9d0Y1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] F36gOrm

The former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan came up just short in his title match against Keith Lee. Knowing that he's more than capable of handling some of the giants of XWL? I decided to stick him in the ring with a guy who matches his style in the ever-dangerous WALTER. I just hope for Daniel's sake that he can avoid getting his chest caved in by those giant chops of XWL's resident "Austrian Anomaly."

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Xt44zhG1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] IGwjFtZ

Signing Mia Yim was one of my top priorities when it comes to strengthening the pool of talent in XWL. Because not only has it been years since Sister April completely ripped her identity away from her but before her downfall, she was on a rise that was hard to forget starting with her being the one that retired Layla. So when we finalized the deal at Aftershock she asked me for one thing and one thing only. "I want Sasha Banks as my first match." Why did she want this? Sasha Banks just became Women's Champion in one of the most shocking moments of Aftershock and once upon a time ago during Mia's rise? There was one challenger before that devastating fall, a certain Boss that now runs The Women's Division, Sasha Banks. She wants to prove to the world that she's not a shell of who she once was, she's back and ready to pick up where she left off. And given that I am sitting down with Sasha tonight I felt like what better first match for her to have as The NEW Women's Champion than to face a ghost from her past and potentially allow her to rewrite some history.

[[[ Main Event ]]]

[[[ Contract Signing ]]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] E9jpRje1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] TZX36lP

As XWL's first ever special event on the XWL Network, the inaugural edition of High Octane nears, a historic match is set to take place next week, as Intercontinental Champion Robert Roode battles World Heavyweight Champion Keith Lee in a Champion vs Champion Match. The loser of that match has the "distinct honor" of having to defend his championship in the main event of High Octane, just mere weeks after winning it. I'm just hoping cooler heads prevail during this contract signing...none of these things ever end up going very well. But next week is where Champion versus Champion matches officially change forever, I said it when addressing you for the first time when Octane first went live. They SHOULD be important, and tonight when these two Champions come face to face? The gravity of next week will officially sink in as they both become Patient Zero in an experience that changes the game and puts Champions on notice that you either are the best or you're going to have to fight harder than any Champion ever has to prove you still deserve to call yourself a Champion.   

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 6:35 pm

Octane opens up, but not to pyro shooting off from the stage. The crowd is still going wild however, as the Wednesday Night Octane theme plays and we are shown the commentators getting ready to welcome us to another show.

Beth Phoenix
Welcome to Wednesday Night Octane everyone!! Live from Alberta, Ontario, Canada!!! We’re fresh off of an exciting Aftershock that changed the landscape of XWL!!

Mauro Ranallo
That’s right!! Keith Lee is now our World Champion! Sasha Banks is our Women’s Champion! And both Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss are co North American Champions!!

Corey Graves
I didn’t even know that was allowed!! But I’m glad it is, those two are great friends, and even greater champions!!

Beth Phoenix
Well Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks are the farthest thing from friends after Aftershock!! Sasha ruined Liv’s chance of regaining her Women’s Title!!

Mauro Ranallo
Speaking of friends and allies, Keith Lee better be careful, he may have defeated Daniel Bryan one on one at Aftershock, but The Corporate Dragon has two very capable allies in Robert Roode and Jon Moxley.

Beth Phoenix
And he’s going to be going one on one with Jon Moxley tonight! Those two have a lot of history together. But that was before Moxley had Roode and Bryan as stablemates. We’ll see if The Enterprise finally decides to use their numbers to their advantage

Corey Graves
Meanwhile Robert Roode will be going up against John Morrison in a non title match after defeating the returning Kane!! Morrison also has an ally in The Miz, so that match has the possibility of becoming a brawl!!

Mauro Ranallo
Speaking of Kane, Bray Wyatt challenged him to a Funs Count Anywhere Match… Whatever that means… I’m curious though!!

Beth Phoenix
We also have Seth Rollins, Goldberg, and Brian Pillman Jr facing off in a triple threat. We will see if Seth Rollins is in fighting shape after his bloody battle with Jon Moxley at Aftershock!

Mauro Ranallo
Sasha Banks impressed Edge last night by becoming Women’s Champion, and will be the guest of tonight’s Cutting Edge. But she won’t have any time to celebrate, she’ll be going up against Mia Yim!!

Beth Phoenix
Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan both walked out of Aftershock without titles. They will be given the chance to redeem themselves tonight when they go one on one.

Corey Graves
Daniel Bryan lost time Keith Lee at Aftershock, will the same fate befall him against another big man in WALTER? And speaking of big men, Kevin Owens is taking on The Miz tonight! I can’t wait!

Beth Phoenix
And of course our main event!! Bobby Roode versus Keith Lee!!! Who will be forced to defend their title in the first ever High Octane!! We will find out tonight!!

Mauro Ranallo
Edge is doing his Cutting Edge tonight, and speaking of throwbacks, we also have a very special guest here tonight that is very familiar to Edge!! It’s Canadian’s own Christian!!! You must be happy to see Christian, right Beth!!

Beth Phoenix
I actually see him all the time!! As a matter of fact Christian and his wife Denise took Edge and I out to dinner last night as a thank you for letting him do his “Superstar Hunt”. But it’s great seeing him back in an XWL ring, I haven’t seen that in a long time!!!

Corey Graves
Well speaking of Christian’s “Superstar Hunt”, the ten finalists are here with us tonight!!

The crowd focuses on the four “Superstar Hunt” contestants standing in the front row of the crowd.

Mauro Ranallo
There they are!! Ever since Edge bought XWL, his best friend Christian has been scouring the world, looking for The Next Big Thing in the professional wrestling world!!! He found twenty of the toughest men and women and put them to the test. Every week on the USA Network you have all been able to watch and vote for who you think should be XWL’s two newest Superstars!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] A71d2e10

Corey Graves
And now we’re down to the final four!! Two men and two women!! Only two of them will be given the chance to prove themselves in front of all of you tonight!!

Beth Phoenix
That’s right!! The two winners will compete in a tryout match for XWL!! And if they win via pin or submission, then they will not only be getting the winner’s purse, but they’ll also be given an XWL contract!!!

Beth Phoenix
Speaking of Christian, here he is!!!

The Canadian crowd goes absolutely insane as Christian’s theme plays! He makes his way out to the stage, cupping his hand over his eyes as he looks out towards his Peeps. He heads down to the ring, high fiving fans along the way.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 22596a10

Christian
It feels good to be back!!!

The crowd lets out a huge “Welcome Back” chant.

Christian
But not only that, it feels great to be here in Calgary, Alberta, Canada!!!!

The crowd goes wild as they chant the name of their fellow Canadian standing in the ring.

Christian
Le plus grand pays du monde!!!

This causes the crowd to let out the biggest pop of the night.

Christian
Alright… Now that I got that out of my system, let’s get down to business… So, for the past few weeks you’ve been able to catch me on the USA Network putting twenty young men and women up to some of the hardest challenges of their lives. Week after week they hit the gym until their fingers bled, they trained in the ring until their wrestling boots fell apart, and they were pitted up against one another in challenges that only the toughest of men and women can survive…. You people voted every week…. And now… We are down to two women and two men.. Four finalists out of twenty… Ladies and gentlemen these four have been put through everything that I could throw their way, and they came out with their heads held high.. Tonight is their biggest test.. An XWL tryout match live on Octane… But first, we need to find out who our two winners are!! One man and one woman… Let’s meet the finalist!!!

The camera focuses on the first of the four finalists.

Christian
Here we have Jimmy Starr!!! He’s twenty two years young, from Hollywood California, and if you recognize him it’s probably from the latest movie that he’s been in.. Avengers Endgame…. As a stunt double!!! That’s right he may not be Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Evans, but without him to do their stunts for them then they’d have a lot of broken bones and missing teeth!!

The camera shifts to the next contestant.

Christian
Speaking of teeth, our next contestant is Dr. Britt Baker… DMD!!! That’s right!! She’s a dentist by day, ass kicker by.. Well She’s an ass kicker both night and day!!!

We then are brought to the next male contestant.

Christian
Nice cowboy hat there Adam!! And it’s not just for show!! Our next contestant goes by the name “Hangman” Adam Page!!! He’s a horse riding, beer drinking, lasso toting cowboy!! And now he’s ready to ride right to the top of XWL!!!

We are then brought to our final contestant.

Christian
And last but certainly not least!!  Savanna Stone!! She’s been wrestling her whole life, and she wants nothing more than to be able to do it right here on Octane in front of all of you!!!

The camera cuts back to Christian.

Christian
So… It’s time to reveal the winners don’t you think? You all have been waiting long enough, right??

The crowd begins a “Yes” chant, mixed with random shouts of the four contestants names here and there from particular fans who have been watching “Christian’s Superstar Hunt” on the USA Network and have a favorite.

Christian
Alright… Let’s see…

Christian takes out an envelope from his back pocket and opens it up..

Christian
It looks like the first winner is…. Hangman Adam Page!!!!!

A few of the fans cheer as the unfamiliar man makes his way over the barricade and up the ring steps.

Mauro Ranallo
That’s Hangman Adam Page.. I’m not going to lie, I don’t know much about him, but he definitely looks like superstar material... Let’s see.. Hangman Adam Page.. He’s 28 years young, from Aaron’s Creek, Virginia, 6 feet tall and 219 pounds.. That’s impressive.. Oh, and he likes poptarts…

Beth Phoenix
He likes poptarts?

Mauro Ranallo
Hey, these are the notes that your husband’s best friend gave me about the contestants..

Page enters the ring and shakes Christian’s hand.

Christian
Congratulations Adam!!! Or should I say Hangman?.. Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for Hangman Adam Page!!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 0918b210

Out of respect for Christian, the crowd lets out a cheer for the unknown man.

Christian
Now, you’re not an XWL Superstar yet.. In just a few moments you’re going to have a match against Scott Dawson, live in front of all these people and everyone watching at home!! You’re going to be given the opportunity to prove that you have what it takes to be an XWL Superstar!!.. After all the training that you’ve endured with me and my crew on our show, I’m more than confident that you’re ready for tonight… Do you have anything that you want to say before we bring Scott out?

Corey Graves
Scott Dawson?? He’s one half of The Revival!! We saw them on XWL television a few months ago. There’s no way that this cowboy can stand a chance against the likes of Scott Dawson in the ring!!

Beth Phoenix
I don’t know Corey, I think that you’ll be suprised by what Adam Page brings to the table. According to Christian this kid is something special.

Christian hands the mic to Hangman Adam Page.. However before the “Superstar Hunt” winner can so much as raise the mic to his mouth, he is interrupted by unfamiliar music.

[Beth Phoenix]
Who the...

A shorter man sporting a beard and long hair enters onto the stage. He does not look happy as he wastes little time making his way toward the ring.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] JMnQsjy

[Mauro Ranallo]
No ladies and gentlemen, your eyes are not deceiving you. The man you see there is indeed the man formerly known as Neville. After some time away, he has reinvented himself and now goes by the name of PAC!

[Corey Graves]
..but what's he doing out here?!

PAC quickly slides under the bottom rope and springs to his feet. He pushes past Christian and snatches the microphone out of the hand of Hangman Adam Page. He pushes Christian to the side and begins to speak to the audience.

PAC
Calgary!!

The audience erupts in a roar of cheer at just the mention of their city. We see PAC grow red with anger.

PAC
SHUT YOUR FREAKIN' MOUTHS!

The once cheering audience, turns on PAC now.

PAC
Surprised to see me back in this ring, yeah?! Well I don't give a damn! I don't give a damn what any of you think! You see, I wasn't supposed to make my big return to XWL until next week, but I just couldn't wait... I have had something building up in me for YEARS and I finally have the opportunity to get this something off my chest!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] EZxrLoJ

PAC
Many years ago, I was known as "The Man That Gravity Forgot". I was known as Neville. I was known as the guy that put on a show for each and every one of you. I nearly killed myself every single night doing high-risk moves just to put a smile on your faces... and what happened? I'll tell you what happened... YOU PEOPLE ignored me. YOU PEOPLE pushed me to the side and cheered for some phony hack that can't even pull off half my move-set!

PAC looks toward the nearest camera as if he's talking to someone watching at home.

PAC
Anyone can do a Shooting Star Press... it's not that impressive.

PAC turns to the audience again.

PAC
No matter how hard I tried... No matter what spectacular thing I did... YOU PEOPLE just didn't give me a chance. YOU PEOPLE didn't give me the time of day. YOU PEOPLE neglected me every chance you got. You all treated me like I was some sort of bastard. YOU PEOPLE nearly ruined my life... nearly ruined my career! So you want to treat me like a bastard? Then so be it. This Bastard is going to take every single one of your so called "favorites" and take them out one by one until all there is left is me!

PAC smirks as the audience showers him with boos.

The Bastard
PAC
YOU PEOPLE once called me Neville, but Neville died a long time ago. I did not kill him, however, no... It was each and every one of YOU that killed him. You all left Neville to die! You all left Neville to rot! ...and now you have all created something much more than Neville! Something more powerful, more ruthless than Neville. You all have created 'The Bastard' PAC!

"You suck!" chants flow throughout the audience now. PAC holds out his hands, embracing the audience's anger toward him. After a few moments, we see something snap in PAC. His right eye begins to twitch and his teeth begin to grind.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 2yyKvbh

The Bastard
PAC
You think I suck?! Well let's make one thing clear, I could mop the floor with any one of you sitting out here. I could damn sure mop the floor with any one of those so called "Superstars" standing around in the back! Make no mistake about it! I own this ring and at the moment, my ring is filled with some undesirables. So...

'The Bastard' PAC turns toward Christian and Hangman.

The Bastard
PAC
If you two do not get the hell out of my sight, I will make an example out of you!

Christian eyes PAC up and down before slowly walking between the ropes and out of the ring. Hangman, however, does not exit the ring. The “Superstar Hunt” winner seemingly stands his ground. We see the stone faced PAC not breaking eye contact with the taller man as he edges closer. Not even blinking, PAC raises the mic to his mouth again.

The Bastard
PAC
Either you are deaf or you are just plain stupid. I said...

Suddenly, PAC pie faces Adam Page away with the palm of his hand. The Hangman stumbles back as PAC continues to speak.

The Bastard
PAC
GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING!

Hangman glares at the much more well known man before slowly walking towards the ropes. He glances back at PAC once more before stepping through the ropes, so he is standing on the outside of the ring on the apron.

Beth Phoenix
PAC is ruining Hangman’s tryout match!! This is the biggest night of Adam Page’s night and PAC is walking all over it!!! What a… What a…

Corey Graves
..Bastard?

PAC smirks at Hangman before turning his back to him in order to focus on the crowd, clearly satisfied that he now has the ring to himself.

The Bastard
PAC
You see!!!! That’s more like it!! I hop-

PAC is interrupted by a loud thud behind him. He turns around only to realize that the noise came from Hangman’s feet hitting the canvas as he just slingshot flipped over the ropes!! Hangman charges at PAC, turning him inside out with a devastating lariat!!!

Beth Phoenix
Now that’s how a cowboy takes care of business!!!

The crowd goes wild as Hangman exits the ring and stands next to Christian at the start of the ramp.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] A6f38410

Christian raises Hangan’s hand high in the air, causing the crowd to cheer even louder!! PAC is livid as he lays in the middle of the ring holding his neck. He claws at the ropes, trying to use them to get to his feet as he glares at Hangman!!! Christian and Adam Page make their way up the ramp and onto the stage, never taking their eyes off of PAC.

Beth Phoenix
Well it looks like Adam Page’s tryout match is going to be postponed until next week!! And the second winner of Christian’s “Superstar Hunt” will be announced later tonight!!!

Mauro Ranallo
Britt Baker or Savanna Stone? One of those two women’s lives will change forever!! I can’t wait to find out which one of them will be given a shot at becoming an XWL Superstar later tonight!!!

Page and Christian raise their hands one final time for the crowd before walking through the curtain to the back as PAC is left fuming in the ring. We then are brought to a video package hyping up the Main Event Match of this evening.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 8:49 pm

“Is it on?... Are we live?....

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 5e698710

Well???.. That wasn’t a rhetorical question, asshole.. Are you just going to stand there nodding your stupid head at me like a damn bobble head, or are you going to use your words and answer my fucking question??..”

You can hear the cameraman’s timid voice; “We’re live..”

”For fucks sake..… What, you’re worried that the crowd will hear your voice? You don’t want to break the fourth wall?.. Well you know what I think about that?.. Fuck the fourth wall… It’s 2020, these assholes have the internet anyways…

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 230bae10

You see, I’m not like the other “superstars” that you’re used to. You don’t need to count me down, or say action, or have any fucking cue cards ready.. I don’t plan this shit.. I just grab a camera, or some asshole like you who knows how to work one.. And I fucking talk.. I don’t care if my surroundings look aesthetically pleasing, I could give two shits about what the suits in the back or the internet warriors in their mother's basement have to say about it, and I sure as hell don’t give a flying fuck if I piss anyone off in the process..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 2a60c210

Damn… You got me all fucking worked up I almost forgot the reason that I called you over here in the first place.….. You see this shit? You see my eye?.. My arm?.. Don’t even get me started on my ribs…...…. I’m fucking pissed off.. And not because of these “injuries”, hell as far as I’m concerned all I need is an Advil and a shot of whiskey and I’ll be good as new .. I’m pissed off because the assholes in charge of this company made me get tested to see if I am cleared to compete.. What the fuck does that even mean? “Cleared to compete”.. I’m cleared to compete as long as I fucking say I can compete. I’m cleared to compete as long I can breath and throw a punch…I’m…. Cleared to compete.. Fuck you.. And for this!?!!? A few bumps, scratches, and bruises!... You have got to be shitting me!... I’ve seen my own bone on all four of my limbs at one point in my career due to barbed wire, this isn’t a first… And my eye?.. Motherfuckiers I’ve got two…. Why the hell do I need to get clear-”

All of a sudden Moxley is interrupted by a large shadow.. The camera zooms out, revealing the shadow to belong to none other than Keith Lee… The World Heavyweight Champion looks Moxey up and down before grinning.

[Keith Lee]
“GLORIFICATION IN DEMONSTRATION

“See you out there tonight, champ… Oh wait, that’s me..”

Lee smirks before walking away out of sight.

”..........What an asshole.... Honestly, fuck that guy.. I didn’t know that they piled shit that high...

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 1e245e10

Anyways, like I was saying.. Why the hell do I need to be cleared to compete?? If I want to fight, then I should be able to fight…. And believe me, I want to fucking fight… Not for the fans.. Not for this company.. No.. I want to fight tonight because when I walked into this arena and looked at the card posted, I knew that there was no way in hell that I wasn’t going to step into that ring tonight..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] F9685210

Keith Lee… They’re giving me Keith Lee…World Heavyweight Champion, ASTERISK… Keith Lee, World Heavyweight Champion only because Daniel Bryan was unjustly stripped of his title and with it the Champion’s advantage going into that match.. Keith Lee, World Heavyweight Champion only because he clearly takes steroids… Keith Lee, World Heavyweight Champion only because his odor is too distracting when you’re trying to kick out of that fat asses pin... Keith Lee, World Heavyweight Champion only because….of Joey Janella…. And me…. That’s right Keith… Without me you’d still be clawing for spots on Pay Per View Cards… Without me you’d still just be another big guy with a stupid catch phrase.... Without me, no one would know who you are … I made you… And tonight, I’m going to break you… Your arm.. Your leg.. Your fingers.. Tonight I’m going to expose you for what you really are… A glorified midcarder that jumped too far into the deep end….. The water’s about to start to get awfully high Keith, and you’re already on your tippy toes…. Get ready to drown motherfucker..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] C2de9910

Your own fans don’t even want you to be World Champion Keith.. At Cyberslam they voted for me.. Not you… They voted for Jon Moxley… Whe-... What the fuck?..”

An XWL medical personnel walks into the camera’s view.

XWL Medical Personnel
Here are your results Jon…

The man timidly hands Moxley a piece of paper with shaky hands. Mox snatches the piece of paper and looks at it in disgust.

”What the fuck?? Not cleared??...”

XWL Medical Personnel
I’m sorry.. But your eye is still healing from being scratched by the barbed wire, the stitches in your arm are too fresh, you have two broken ribs, and you suffered a mild co-

Moxley shoves the worker up against the wall by the collar of their shirt.

”Here’s the deal.. You’re going to uncheck the “not cleared box” or I’m going to Dirty Deeds your face into this floor so hard that you’re going to need a medical diagnosis..”

XWL Medical Personnel
B-..Err..Uh…. B-b-bb-but it doesn’t work that w-w-way…

”Alright, so how does it work?”

XWL Medical Personnel
I would… I would need to sign.. I would need to si-

”Oh my fuc-.. Just do whatever it is that needs to be done for me to be able to give this piece of paper to Edge, and have it say that I’m cleared to compete… Alright?... NOW!!!”

The medical staff member fumbles with the pen, dropping it by accident. Moxley rolls his eyes as the staff member takes another one out from his breast pocket and writes a few things on Moxley’s medical documents before handing them back to Moxley.

XWL Medical Personnel
H-H-Here.. You’re cleared.. You’re cleared to compete..

Moxley lets go of the Personnel, causing the terrified man to scurry away. Mox looks back at the camera..

”Anyways… Fuck Keith Lee…….. Now... As for Seth Rollins… Well, I was wrong about you, Seth.. You haven’t gone soft…..No... You’ve gone stupid.. Do you really want to go down this path with me?.. Do you really want to be the guy whose career ended early because he decided to fuck with Jon Moxley?.. You’re not going to get lucky like Keith Lee did.. You’re not going to get any fame or glory at the end of this road.. No…. I’m not letting you off that easy.. We have history Seth...This… This is personal….. I’m not going to settle for a victory… I’m not going to settle for a 5 star match… I don’t give a shit about any of that… This isn’t over until you’re done… DONE...

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 25f76910

Now before I try to think of a bad ass line to end this impromptu promo with, let me just say one more thing before I forget…... Fuck you Kane… Really?... You really thought that you stood a chance against Bobby Roode?.. You fucking idiot…

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 51247610

Anyways.. Seth… I’ve only got five words left to say..…… Foxtrot, Uniform, Charlie, Kilo…… You“

Last edited by P1 on Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 9:19 pm

The next segment opens and we are brought backstage where we see Christian standing by, with the final two women contestants from his “Superstar Hunt” on either side of him.

Christian
Welcome back peeps, it’s me again!!! As you saw a few minutes ago “Hangman” Adam Page was the first winner of my “Superstar Hunt”!! I’m standing here next to Britt Baker and Savanna Stone!! These two women have poured their blood, sweat, and tears into this competition.

Christian takes out a piece of paper from his breast pocket and unfolds it.

Christian
Right here in my hands is an official contract for XWL. It’s signed by Edge, and it’s signed by The Board of Directors.. There’s one signature missing.. The winner of the “Superstar Hunt” will go down to the ring and face Stacie Cullen in a tryout match Live here on Octane!!! If you’re able to win by pin or submission, then you will be given this contract to sign, and officially become a member of the XWL Women’s Roster!!!.. So!!…. Our winner is…

Christian pulls out an envelope and opens it up..

Christian
Britt Baker!!!! Congratulations Bri-

Britt snatches the contract out of Christian’s hand.

Britt Baker
That’s Doctor Britt Baker!!! D..M...D!!!.. Finally!! This stupid competition is over!! Ugh. I can’t believe that you dragged this on for as long as you did, when it was obvious from day one that I was going to win!! I mean, first of all just look at me!! Who wouldn’t vote for this face!! Who wouldn’t want to see me on TV every wednesday night!! All of the people who watched your “Superstar Hunt” voted for me because I'm their role model!! I’m who they want to be like when they grow up. I’m who they wish they were when they were younger.. I’m smart, beautiful, successful, well spoken, the list goes on and on…

Britt looks down at the contract and puts it in her pocket.

Britt Baker
And soon I’m going to be the role model for the entire XWL Universe.. It looks like this contract is signed already by Edge and the board of directors.. So I’m not going to be going to that ring and facing whatever that jobber's name was… We don’t need to play that game Christian. I know that you just want to drag this “Superstar Hunt” on as long as possible.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 8dcdf010

Britt Baker
It’s obvious that you’re just a washed up has-been that’s riding off of your best friend's success like you did your entire career. Only this time you’re trying to use younger talent like myself to make yourself relevant again, seeing as you finally realized that you don’t have any talent of your own... It’s pathetic.. And I’m done with it. I’m going to go sign this contract in front of my lawyer and get it notarized, which is probably a word that you don’t even understand, and then I’m going to go find some new ring gear for my debut next week.. So, we’re done here.. You can leave now…... BYE BYE!!!... I said byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Britt obnoxiously waves her hand in front of Christian’s face, shooing him away as she continues to say “byeeee” in an ear shattering pitch. Christian finally gives up and walks away. Britt smiles and looks back to the camera.

Britt Baker
My name is Dr. Britt Baker DMD, and I’m from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!!! Now although we might not have Universal Health Care in Pittsburgh like you all do here, from what I’ve seen since arriving in Canada, our teeth are still a lot better than yours!! Maybe it’s because we have so much more to smile about, being from the greatest country in the world.. Annnywwaayss…

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 8a63a610

Britt smiles as she can hear the crowd’s boos all the way from backstage

Britt Baker
Thank you!! Anyways, I’m 28 years young.. I know, I know!! You’re all probably wondering how I deal with being so successful at the young age of 28. Now I would tell you, but it would probably all go over your head. So I’m going to save you the embarrassment of having to use google to understand all the big words that I would have to use to explain my success..

The crowd lets out a “You Suck” chant, also loud enough for Britt to hear from backstage

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 1fea3710

Britt Baker
Thank you, you’re too kind!! I know, being your role model isn’t easy.. But someone has to do it!! And the rest of these women on the roster.. Well, I’ve done my research and it’s clear that none of them are worthy of being looked up to. None of them have the class, the smarts, or the credibility.. That’s why I’m here!! I’m here to give you someone to look at and say; “I want to be just like her”. I’m here so that you have a Women Wrestler to strive to be more like every day. My name is Dr Britt Baker, and I’m not just a wrestler, I’m not just a dentist, I’m your role model… Thank you!!!

Britt waves to the camera, mouthing the words “Thank you!!” and smiling. We then cut to a quick commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 10:47 pm

"I never thought I'd get a chance to do this again..."

The screen is black at first, as an unknown Woman's voice echoes. It's a pretty telling statement to make, and the tone in which it's said is pretty serious as if something had whoever this is bound to an uncertain existence that truly never did believe they'd as they said get a chance to do this again.

"I wasn't supposed to..."

As the unfamiliar voice continues, they let out a deep sigh, one that was full of unreleased stress and anxiety. But then, the darkness goes away and a picture pops up on our screens.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] MvRs8Jb

"I retired a legend...I made history...until I WAS history."

The image shows former Superstar and former Women's Champion Mia Yim the moment she defeated both Layla and Michelle McCool in a Triple Threat Match to end Layla's reign, and unknowingly deliver her retirement with that loss. As the image fades to black and white, the next thing we see is none other than the woman that was just pictured, but now instead of raising a Championship in celebration...she's outside somewhere secluded, with a lot on her mind after now resurfacing years later.  

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_mianxt20190619_Still021

"Everything ended so quickly, one minute I'm competing in the FIRST Main-Event for Women on a Pay-Per-View...the next, I'm stripped of my very soul...my very essence, my very existence. I became mindless, my only purpose was to serve them...I was taken advantage of and I had no control over ANY of it. I was a little spec in a grander story and no one even cared about what I had become. No one reached out to save me, I was a pawn in someone else's game...and you know, it almost ended me. But guess what? "

The camera shifts and we now see a full view of her as if to say without even uttering a word yet, that she's indeed here despite all of it.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_mianxt20190619_Still158

"It didn't.  "

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_mianxt20190619_Still084

"I'm not looking for pity, what happened then doesn't define me...what happens moving forward? That is what lets the world know that I am back, and I'm no longer someone's mindless zombie that they trot out there to strike fear into those witnessing it. I'm not here to collect a paycheck. I'm here to settle up a debt that society...ALL of society? Owes ME! You turned your backs on me, you never even looked at me to begin with so to betray the basic human concept of concern for a living being like I was? I am not going to forget that and I will never let this business forget how it wronged me.  "

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_mianxt20190619_Still086

"Including you, Sasha...you were here, I BEAT you several times when you came for what was mine. Yet, as soon as I am destroyed by the evil that was 'Sister April' you forgot...didn't you? You chose to ignore that I was gone like everyone else...and never came for me. You cared about sweet little Nattie but me? I wasn't important, that...or you're not only HART-LESS after betraying your best friend you once worried so deathly about...but you're also HEART-LESS! Which is fine, no one listening right now even remembers that...which is why I requested YOU be my first opponent. I want you to remember, I want EVERYONE to remember the inhumanity that exists within all of you that FORGOT about me. You clung to this tale of a triumphant hero vanquishing the evil...but you threw away any concern for the damage that evil did.  "

With the way she's talking, you can tell she has been waiting to get this off her chest for a long time, and now that she is the flood gates of emotions and...what is clearly anger have opened up.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_mianxt20190619_Still202

"You call yourself "The Baddest" right? Well I'm The Head Baddie In Charge now...and you, like everyone else that chose to forget, that blocked me out of their memory because you didn't want to remember how cruel you all are at your core? You will have no choice but to REMEMBER my name. I'm Mia Yim, and my story is FAR from over.  "
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 2:10 pm

XWL Interviewer
Ladies and gentleman I’m backstage with John Morris-

John Morrison
No, no, no, no, nooo… It’s, ehem.. “The Shaman of Sexy, The Guru of Greatness, The Prince of Parkour, The Wednesday Night Delight”… John Morrison….. Okay now you try..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 1c754810

XWL Interviewer
Uhm, okay.. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm backstage with “The Shaman of Sexy… The Guru of Greatness…”

Morrison is mouthing his nicknames along with the interviewer.

John Morrison
Go on..

XWL Interviewer
The Prince of Parkour, The Wednesday Night Delight…. John Morrison…. So, John, what made you decide to return to XWL?

John Morrison
XWL clearly has a lack of tag teams, to the point where they had to suspend the tag team titles. The Trash Shitty Stupid Idiots made a mockery of tag team wrestling. They turned what was once a hopeful division into a hopeless wasteland. If The Miz and I were around back when the tag team titles were formed, I guarantee you that we would not have only become champions, but we would have turned those titles into the most sought after prize in XWL… So, to answer your question, I returned because my best friend The Miz called me up and told me that I had to return to XWL as his tag team partner so that we could save tag team wrestling before it’s too late. It would be a shame if the last notable tag team these people had to remember XWL by was those two Stupid Idiots..

XWL Interviewer
Well John, you’ve made your return only three weeks ago and you already have made a couple of enemies in Jon Moxley, Seth Rollins, and WALTER. What do you attribute that to?

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 9ef45d10

John Morrison
People not minding their business. If Seth Rollins and Jon Moxley just minded their own business during our matches then they wouldn’t hate each other right now and wouldn’t have turned each other into a bloody mess at Aftershock.. Clearly WALTER didn’t get the memo when he rudely interrupted the first ever Live Dirt Sheet of 2020.. What a jerk…

XWL Interviewer
Have you and Miz planned any form of retaliation?

John Morrison
The Miz has one of the smartest minds in this business, of course we have something planned. However I won’t tell you because I know WALTER is watching this from catering in the back…

XWL Interviewer
Well tonight you’ll have your hands full with Intercontinental Champion Robert Roode, any thoughts on that match?

John Morrison
I’m one of the longest reigning Intercontinental Champions in the history of this company. It’s clear that Edge put me up against Roode so that he can learn from me, and maybe one day be half the champion that I once was..

XWL Interviewer
Are you worried about his Enterprise Stable mates?

John Morrison
Not even a little bit. Those three haven’t done anything together in weeks. Where was Roode and Moxley when Bryan lost his World Title? Where was Bryan and Roode during Moxley’s match with Seth? Those three are great wrestlers, but they clearly have 0 chemistry. The Miz and I are the opposite. We’ve been on TV together every single week since we returned. We’ve been in each other's corner during our matches. The Enterprise has nothing on us..

XWL Interviewer
Well speaking of you and The Miz being on TV together, will there be another episode of The Dirt Sheet tonight?

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 1ca20610

John Morrison
The Dirt Sheet is The Most Must See Segment in all of Sports Entertainment, of course there will be an episode tonight!! The Miz is a very sought out man in the world of Hollywood however, so there might be some weeks going forward where he will be too busy shooting his show “Miz and Mrs”  which you can catch on the USA Network every Monday!! So that being said, on the weeks that The Miz is too busy to shoot The Dirt Sheet with me, I’ll be putting out episodes of “The Palace of Wisdom”.

XWL Interviewer
What is The Palace of Wisdom?

John Morrison
The Palace of Wisdom is where I go to open my mind to the sands of time and escape reality. There are no limits, no losers, and no loitering allowed in The Palace of Wisdom.. You common folk aren’t allowed inside The Palace of Wisdom like I am, but what I can do is show you all a glimpse of what it’s like to be The Guru of Greatness..

XWL Interviewer
Thank you. Ladies and gentleman, that was John Morri-

John Morrison
Eh-eh-eh… Nuh uh..

XWL Interviewer
Oh… Right… Ladies and Gentleman, that was “The Shaman if Sexy, The Guru of Greatness, The Prince of Parkour, The Wednesday Night Delight”... John Morrison!! Thank you John.

John Morrison
You’re welcome!
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 10:26 pm

[ Normal Match ]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] T81gXdw1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] ZG9VBVf

On the Octane before Aftershock, Sarah Logan defeated Kairi Sane in an absolutely vicious Street Fight. Meanwhile, Ruby Riott defeated the new Women's Champion Sasha Banks, but was immediately assaulted from behind by Sasha's partner in crime and opponent at Aftershock Liv Morgan. Now, Sarah Logan, who can't be anywhere near 100%, looks to avenge the assault on her sister in arms as the Viking powerhouse looks to destroy the former "Juvenile Delinquent" as revenge for her vicious attack. Personally? I think these two will tear the hell out of each other.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 8:31 pm

With the road to Final Stand XII officially kicking off as of tonight's episode of Octane, our broadcast comes back following an advertisement for "High Octane" in 2 weeks. And what we see? Is pretty unmistakable...the camera is zoomed in for a deep shot of The North American Championship, with a pair of gloved hands pridefully posing with it.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] ZsnrOCm

But those aren't just any gloves, they're the gloves belonging to the now THREE TIME North American Champion Alexa Bliss and as she turns we see a mirror beside her as she admires her reflection.

???
That looks really good on you. As it turns out, red is your color.

The camera zooms out further and see none other than the OTHER half of The Co-North American Championship reign which began at Aftershock when Alexa and Kairi collectively retrieved the belt from where it was hanging and proved their friendship truly was every bit as strong as they said it was. Kairi after complimenting her best friend and fellow Champion leans forward resting her hand on Alexa's shoulder as we see their shared reflection now to which Alexa nods with a smile.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I know right? Gosh, this just feels so right...and I'm not just talking about this title being back around my waist I mean all of it. Like, sharing this with you is a testament to our friendship...a bond that you and I against every odd stacked against us came out on top of and now we're literally living our best lives.

Kairi Sane
Not only are you the only woman in the world to hold that North American Championship for a record breaking third time, not only am I the first woman to hold this Championship and the Women's Championship, and not only after being the first team to hold the North American Championship, we once again proved that we're the best team in the world, male or female, after we beat she who shall not be named and her Viking failure of a “friend” to make this moment a reality. She likes to talk a big game, but when it comes down to it, she does what she always does and chokes. And on top of all that, the record setting reign and the accolades, we're holding this Championship together.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Making history is so much better when you get to share that with someone so incredibly important to you. Like, I seriously can't believe our victory is being called a "controversy" Yeah, two friends not stabbing each other in the back...real controversial.

Kairi Sane
You want to talk about controversy? Stripping you of the North American Championship AFTER you not only regained it but also defended it against she who shall not be named, successfully might I add. That's controversial but instead of Edge getting a fraction of the scrutiny that we're getting, everybody just acts like it was justified. But in the end, we got the last laugh, and what a laugh it was.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
A laugh we get to share, TOGETHER! But while some people choose to question what happened rather than celebrating this business didn't kill our friendship like literally every friendship ever, as the announce team was referencing when we both were climbing that ladder...I am grateful that people also see this for what it is, which is warm and fuzzy and just, what this business was in dire need of. Why do friends always have to be at each other's throats? I look back at Natalya and Sasha and they legitimately went from beloved friendship to celebrated rivalry in a MONTH! Why anyone would want that for us is beyond me. But anyways, it's your turn to wear the title.

Bliss removes The North American Championship from around her waist, then steps around Kairi nudging her toward the mirror as she brings the title around The Pirate Princess and tightens the belt so that it perfectly sits on her waist as she steps to the side and the two look at Kairi's Championship reflection.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I'd say red is OUR color.

The duo continues staring into the mirror, Kairi readjusting her stance every few seconds as she tries to look at the Championship snugly wrapped around her waist at different angles. Both women intently and thoughtfully look at the image before them, certain that something's missing. A handful of moments pass before the proverbial light bulb goes off above Alexa's head, her facial expression reading that she realized the missing ingredient. She quickly undoes the gloves around her hands and helps put them around Kairi's, a smile forming on her face while Bliss' face is beaming as she looks at her masterpiece.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Perfect!

Kairi's smile slowly fades as she realizes the predicament they now find themselves in. This causes Alexa's smile to fade in response as she looks at Kairi with an expression that reads “What's wrong?”

Kairi Sane
I appreciate the sentiment, I really do, but what about you? There's only two gloves and if I have both of them, that leaves none for you.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
I mean part of any healthy friendship which apparently we're the only to ever exist in this business based upon decisions of people once in our shoes...is a healthy level of sacrifice in the name of making the other happy.

The Pirate Princess ponders this for a moment before having her own “light bulb” moment, quickly removing the glove from her right hand and returning the gesture from moments ago when she returns the glove to its former location.

Kairi Sane
Perfect! Now we each have a glove. Bet that will be controversial too.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
You know, watching those final moments back was really upsetting...like, I get what they thought was going to happen so they were trying to hype it up and whatnot...but it's just kind of sad to see how natural it was for them. I get that it's a "norm" but we should be celebrated for choosing each other, for choosing to reign TOGETHER...it's like they were just waiting for one of us to throw the other off the ladder and selfishly claim that moment as their own. And then what would have happened? Whoever did it would be vilified, and whoever was thrown off would be this damsel in distress that everyone rallies behind. It's a story as old as time and I think it was time to tell a different story. A story where a friendship isn't destroyed in the name of becoming Champion, a story where the happy ending is the two friends joining together to share THEIR dream.

[[Edge]]
There you two are, I've been looking all over for you. I see you're celebrating your victory, which by the way...congratulations are in order for I guess, the both of you.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Thank you, I know it wasn't what you expected to happen but hopefully you can respect OUR victory and understand why we weren't going to throw away what we have just because everything was setup to capture XWL's next great betrayal.

Kairi Sane
We can't really expect someone that calls themselves “The Ultimate Opportunist” to understand what OUR victory means to us because despite not only your best efforts, the best efforts of the crowd, the best efforts of the commentary team and the best efforts of the match stipulation itself, we proved that friendship triumphs over all. But that was a different Edge, one that did anything and everything within his power to not only make it to the top, but stay there. And would you look at that, now you're the owner, doesn't get much higher than that. So we'll accept your less than enthusiastic “congratulations” and chalk it up to you being pleasantly surprised at the outcome.

[[Edge]]
It's not that I'm not enthusiastic...it's just, as you said it felt like all the pieces lined up to this being something different. Of course I'm happy that the two of you are still friends and Aftershock not only didn't end that bond but it strengthened it. However, for me it's just a bit of a predicament I didn't expect to find myself in and now it's a matter of where do we go from here sort of deal.

[[Alexa Bliss]]
We'll go through whatever you want us to. As individual Champions we didn't shy away from challenges. Kairi's first title defense was inside an Elimination Chamber...which, again I was part of that match to stoke a fire that never existed to begin with but that's neither here nor there. She willingly walked into battle for that, like I willingly faced and mind you, DEFEATED she who is obsessed with my very state of existence. She risked her job to save me from being screwed out of this title...and I fought like hell to get that job back. WE are great alone, but we are even better together. And unlike every other pair of "Co-Champions" in XWL history? We weren't forced into this, we CHOSE this.

[[Edge]]
But how does this work in terms of defending it?

[[Alexa Bliss]]
Aren't you all about pushing the boundaries and bringing fresh exciting content to the "new" XWL? What's more fresh and exciting than whatever the hell idea you come up with for a pair of Champions like us? You're a genius aren't you? You'll figure it out.

Clearly this is a conversation these two friends practiced having so that they would be ready in this moment right now to fight for their right to reign, TOGETHER. And the twinkle in their eyes shows passion, it shows as Alexa said that they weren't put in this position by something else they chose this.

Kairi Sane
And this “ultimate” opportunity fell on your lap because we both refused to succumb to the pressures of our so called “peers” and “fans” just like everybody else that was in the same position we were in the past. So not only do you have a pair of fighting Champions on your hands that will do whatever it takes to defend their treasure, much like you in your prime, not only do you have a pair of history makers in your midst, with Lexi being the first and only three time North American Champion and me being the first and only woman to hold both Women's and North American Championships, but you also have a pair of best friends that know they have each others back whatever the situation. So as she said, not only are you a genius and capable of figuring this out, you are also welcome for stumbling into a friendship that can't be matched.

[[Edge]]
Hey if this is what the two of you want? Then I will give you my support and we'll see just where this leads us. Have I a damn clue what this means for The North American Championship at Final Stand? Absolutely not, but there's a beauty in discovering something new and like you said, Kairi...we've stumbled into uncharted territories. A friendship unlike any other ever before...what is the true power of friendship? I say we put that to the test next week, when the two of you will be in action together against opponents...of your choosing. Are you able to tackle a challenge entirely setup by yourselves, kind of like you setup this reign as North American Champion? Let's find out together, huh ladies? You have a good rest of your night and again, congratulations to both of you on doing something very few have ever done, and that's outsmart me.

With that, Edge bids farewell to The Reigning Co-North American Champions and exits the room leaving Five Feet Of Friendship to look to one another with mirrored smiles and a shared gaze down at The North American Championship within both of their hands. They as Edge stated, outsmarted him at Aftershock when they flipped the narrative of a "friendly betrayal" and came together to achieve victory, TOGETHER! As the scene begins to fade, we see Bliss picking up where they left off before The General Manager arrived and resumes showing Kairi how to do her signature pose with THEIR North American Championship.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 4:20 am

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 5zuwwYD1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] OctaneKane

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the first ever...Fun...Counts...Anywhere match...

[Corey Graves]
Do either of you know what the hell a "Fun Counts Anywhere Match" is? I sure don't!

[Beth Phoenix]
According to Adam...Edge, sorry...a "Fun Counts Anywhere Match" is your standard Falls Count Anywhere Match...except Bray Wyatt insisted that this match is all about him and Kane having...fun...

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know who in their right mind would want to try and have "fun" with a seven foot monster who was lead out here in chains...but let's be honest here...Bray Wyatt has never been in his right mind. Now he wants us all to believe that he lives in this...this twisted fantasy of puppets and "Firefly Funhouses" and quite frankly, I've never been more disturbed by Bray in my life...and he's done some things that are hard to top.

[Corey Graves]
God, I still have nightmares thinking about what this...this monster could have done to our new Intercontinental Champion at Aftershock...could you imagine Kane as Intercontinental Champion!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, considering Bobby Roode had to--

[Corey Graves]
That's Robert, to you.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Considering what Robert Roode had to do to put the monster away, I could imagine Kane as Intercontinental Champion.

[Beth Phoenix]
Well, even in what seems to be the twilight years of his career, Kane has showed that after a decade away from an XWL ring, he can still go with some of the best this industry has to offer.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah...but who knows if he can go toe to toe with someone as demented and sick as Bray Wyatt.

[Corey Graves]
Well...where the hell is Bray Wyatt?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Honestly, Corey, I have no ide--

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 13026

[Bray Wyatt]
Yowie-wowie! Oh...hey there, Kane! Were you looking for me? Well...that'd be weird...considering I'm not your opponent tonight. Of course...I know that at Aftershock, I was the one that challenged you to this Fun Counts Anywhere Match...buuuuuuut I wasn't issuing that challenge on my behalf. No, see...I was challenging on behalf...of Him. For you see, Kane...He is ready to make Himself known to the world...and when it comes to you, He really, really wants to meet you...and of course...have some fun with you. So Kane...allow me to introduce you to my very, very special friend...the protector of all of us in the Firefly Funhouse. I give to you...The Fiend.

[Bray Wyatt]
Kane...Let me in.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Tumblr_pw3rpwzTct1wc7xq1o1_500

[Mauro Ranallo]

[Corey Graves]

[Beth Phoenix]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Tumblr_pyzl50ZpLk1rmv1vdo1_500

[Corey Graves]
What...in the hell...is that?

[Mauro Ranallo]
What in god's name...is walking down that ramp?

[Beth Phoenix]
Mauro...I have absolutely no idea...

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] SJMKxZM1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] OctaneKane

[Mauro Ranallo]
This...creature of darkness has beaten Kane from pillar to post...and now he may send him to his demise!

The Fiend holds Kane high in the air as he glares down at the table that he had set alight. A sick, twisted grin on the mask of this...creature as Kane's life may literally be hanging in the balance. An audible, evil cackle is heard coming from this sick, demented being before he launches Kane outside, driving him through the flaming table with a chokeslam, the flames catching Kane alight, causing the seven footer to roll around attempting to put himself out.

[Corey Graves]
Oh my God...oh my God...

[Mauro Ranallo]
MAMA MIA! KANE IS ON FIRE! KANE HAS BEEN SET ALIGHT BY...BY THE FIEND! FOR GOD'S SAKE, SOMEONE PUT HIM OUT!

As workers use fire extinguishers to put Kane out, the seven foot monster shockingly tries to use the barricade to get himself to his feet. As soon as he does however, The Fiend drives a glove-covered hand and shoves his fingers down the throat of Kane. Locking in a vicious, deadly Mandible Claw! Kane attempts to fight, but soon collapses to the ground. The Fiend still keeping the Mandible Claw locked in as he covers Kane while they're both outside. Due to the Falls Count Anywhere stipulation, the referee has no choice but to count the three, awarding this hellacious match to The Fiend.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Bray-wyatt

[The Fiend]
Yowie-wowie...

Last edited by Zack on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 7:57 pm

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] NMEAim11 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] TZX36lP

As for Keith Lee? Well, it seems like he's been on a course to try to destroy The Enterprise. First, he defeated Daniel Bryan at Aftershock for the World Heavyweight Championship. Next week, he'll be facing the Intercontinental Champion and Bryan's Enterprise associate Robert Roode in a Champion vs Champion match in the main event. But as for tonight,  I'm placing him in a match against another Enterprise associate...the ever-unstable Jon Moxley. Mox just got through with an absolutely hellacious First Blood Match with his former best friend Seth Rollins. Obviously, neither of the men in this match are going to be at 100% after both went through grueling wars at Aftershock, but we're on the road to Final Stand now...and only the strongest will survive this road.

Back to top Go down
Qverset
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Lynch is seated backstage where she has her very own camera and she focused on looking into the camera

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Tenor

Lynch: an obstacle is to beat our true goal. the superior ones overcome thoses obstacles my main mission here is to make it to the of the mountain. Sometimes we fall sometimes we rejoice sometimes we even sacrifice ourselves for the better, but what all of us women is fight we fight to get our shots and my plan is to bring the women's Revolution to XWL OCTANE!

Becky looks straight into her camera

Lynch: I don't know what's going to happen but I will not fall. I am not weak I'm stronger then everyone thinks. I can get through anything. this is the beginning of a new chapter for xwl and beginning of a new era.

Lynch is sitting by herself as she is still focused on the camera

Lynch: This new chapter has given us a lot of time to sit back and watch everything we have done in our past to fix our future, we are in charge of our destiny's.

Lynch leans forward looking into the camera

Lynch: this new era is the beginning of an Armageddon.

Lynch throws the camera up Against the wall as you could hear her footsteps walking away

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 10:26 pm

“In a world full of winners and losers..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 07272b10

Two men have risen above..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 18b83c10

To give you..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 93729310

The Dirt Sheet!!”

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] E319d010

John Morrison
Hi, my name is John Morrison, and my muscles are too big to fit on the cover of Fitness magazine..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 0fdef410

The Miz
And I’m The Most Must See Superstar In Sports Entertainment, The Co-Star of Miz and Mrs. which you can watch on the USA Network every Monday night, and one half of the greatest tag team of the twenty first century…

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Be61ec10

The Miz
The Miz!!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 40f82d10

John Morrison
That was a truly, Awesome introduction… Did you see what I did there Miz?

The Miz
I did, good one… Hey John, do you know what it means to be “larger than life” .

John Morrison
I sure do Miz.

Morrison and The Miz smile at the camera for a few silent moments. The Miz furrows his eyebrow in confusion and looks over towards Morrison.

The Miz
Oh, I thought that.. Okay, well being larger than life means being more than just a wrestler, more than just an entertainer, it means being a Superstar.. But it’s no secret that we’re all just human. And sometimes we make some embarrassing human mistakes when we’re not in front of the camera.

John Morrison
Luckily XWL has a great PR team who work day and night to make sure that those moments stay private… However The Miz and myself happen to be a part of the XWL Locker Room, and we hear a lot about the XWL Superstars that you might not hear about in the media..

The Miz
And what good would a “Dirt Sheet” be, without some dirt!!!

John Morrison
So without further adieu, we bring to you “XWL’s Rumors and Gossip”..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 9c098410

John Morrison
Rumor has it that Goldberg was so desperate to find an opponent for Aftershock, that he was caught busting down bathroom stall doors shouting “You’re Next!” at whoever was inside it….

The Miz
His eyesight has gotten pretty bad, seeing as he’s an old fart, so he wasn’t able to read the sign that said “Ladies Room”...

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 787ceb10

John Morrison
Needless to say, and this is just a rumor, but Goldberg was kicked out of the Aftershock arena.

The Miz
I heard that he was dragged out by security after he busted in on Alexa Bliss taking a number two..

John Morrison
Girls poop?

The Miz
Yeah.. I found that out by the truckloads when I had a baby girl..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Fd7ca910

John Morrison
Rumor has it that Chris Sabin has been missing the past few weeks due to catching chlamydia from that cardboard cutout of Alex Shelley..

The Miz
I didn’t even notice that he was gone..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 298ece10

John Morrison
Rumor has it that… Wait… I don’t even know who that is… Is that Dolph Ziggler’s stunt double?

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 88f5cc10

The Miz
No, that’s the Russian less talented Finn Balor!

John Morrison
No, that’s the bad guy from Rocky 4!

The Miz
No, wait… That’s the moron who was in that match where those two jobbers knocked each other out!!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 62e32e10

John Morrison
Rumor has it that Brian Pillman Jr wasn’t at Aftershock because he lost his wig..

The Miz
I thought that he wasn’t at Aftershock because no one wanted to have a match with him.. Wait.. He wears a wig?

John Morrison
That’s just what the rumor is!!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 18165510

John Morrison
Rumor has it that Seth Rollins wore a diaper during his match with Jon Moxley at Aftershock..

The Miz
According to my sources Seth saw all the barbed wire that “The Enterprise” crew members were setting up on the ring, and demanded that the XWL staff find him a diaper in case he soiled himself during his match…

John Morrison
Of course this is just what the rumor is..

The Miz
We’re still working on finding out what brand of diaper Seth uses… However the question that we all had was; “did Seth Rollins in fact soil himself during his match?”...

John Morrison
The answer is yes, yes he did… Multiple times… On multiple occasions...

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] F64a9a10

The Miz
And that’s the latest rumor and gossip of XWL!!!!

The Words; “The Dirt Sheet Presents: Notes From The General Manager’s Office” flash across the screen. A picture of Edge is shown. A CGI mouth has replaced the mouth of the picture of Edge. The lips of the picture of “Edge” begin to move and we can hear a silly high pitched voice with an over exaggerated Canadian accent begin to speak..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] B4e27710

”Edge”
How’s everyone doing, eh? Maple Syrup and tasteless bacon is great!! Anywhoo, these are the Notes from me, the GM, straight from the Canadian’s mouth!!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] F9d18010

”Edge”
The reason I made this match a triple threat was so that Goldberg could have some time to rest outside of the ring to catch his breath. He gets winded just making his way from his locker room to the ring every time he does his entrance.

John Morrison
BJP’s sunglasses are stupid….

The Miz
Everything about BJP is stupid...

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 47b92010

John Morrison
Ahh, The Most “Must See” Superstar in sports entertainment versus The Most “Must Not Stand Behind Him In Line At Catering” Superstar In Sports Entertainment….

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Cdfd8510

”Edge”
The reason that I picked this match was simple… The Miz deserves a win, and there is no way that an out of shape “prize fighter” can stand a chance in an XWL ring with the likes of The Awesome One!! Kevin Owens is Canadian like me, eh. So that means that he’s used to losing…

The Miz
And he’s going to be putting another check mark in the L column tonight!!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] F785cd10

John Morrison
Now those are some cool shades!!

”Edge”
The reason that I put these two against each other was because there needed to be at least one evenly matched fight on the card. “The Guru of Greatness”  versus the Intercontinental Champion, Bobby Roode!!! This match is not only going to be Great, it’s going to be… Glorious!!!

The Miz
Match of the night quality opponents right there..

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] D8438110

Edge
The reason I decided to put Daniel Bryan against WALTER was because Daniel Bryan needed practice for his match against Keith Lee.. Who better for Daniel Bryan to face than an overweight Austrian before going up against an overweight World Heavyweight Champion!!

John Morrison
WALTER spoiled our fun last week by interrupting the first Live Dirt Sheet of 2020!! Well I’ve got a spoiler for him… You haven’t seen the last of us!!

The Miz
No he certainly has not!!... Because in life there are winners…

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] C9841610

And there are losers…

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 6034d210

John Morrison
We are the greatest tag team of the twenty-first century..

The Miz & John Morrison
BE JEALOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2020 11:29 pm

[[ Normal Match ]]

[[ Non-Title ]]

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] I8cP4vX1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] E9jpRje

As a warm-up for both the new Intercontinental Champion and the World Heavyweight Champion before their Champion vs Champion next week, I decided to put both of them in matches. First up, I'm putting John Morrison against the Intercontinental Champion, Robert Roode. As his buddy The Miz looks to stake his claim as #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, perhaps John Morrison can do the same in his match against the current Intercontinental Champion. And just like his pal the Miz being a former World Heavyweight Champion? John Morrison is one of the longest reigning Intercontinental Champions of all time. Maybe we can see the duo from "The Dirt Sheet" with both of those championships back around their waists.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 4:31 am

Following an exhilarating non-title match between "The Shaman of Sexy" John Morrison and "The Glorious" Robert Roode, we cut backstage to Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott in their locker room, staring at a TV. The content shown on the TV is unknown, as the camera is placed behind the TV setup. Ruby stands in street clothes while Sarah has wiped the warpaint from her face, clutching her jaw after being on the receiving end of Liv Morgan's knees in her mush. As the camera pans around, however, it reveals the smirking face of Becky Lynch. Her intentions of "bringing a Women's Revolution to XWL Octane" are heard clear before Ruby grabs the remote, pressing the mute button just in time to see the camera pointed at her, glaring into it.

[Ruby Riott]
You know...I expected to be holding the North American Championship right now. But instead...those two geeks went with "one for all" instead of "all for one"...how pathetic. But you want to know what's even more pathetic? This...this right here!

Emphasizing her point, Ruby repeatedly points to the television, the screen paused on Becky Lynch's smirking face.

[Ruby Riott]
This...this greenhorn. This nobody wants to walk in here and claim that she's bringing a "Women's Revolution" to XWL? Well, I'm sorry to break it to you this way, "Bex", but you're about two years too late to that party. See...myself and Sarah Logan? We are a walking revolution, and we've been changing the game long before you even started playing it. You want to come by and remodel the stage that we've constructed? Well then, be my guest, try your best! Maybe, just maybe, you'll prove you belong anywhere else but the bottom of the totem pole. But you know what? I really, really doubt that that's going to happen. And you wanna know why? It's because of this woman right here.

Ruby slaps Sarah on the shoulder, the Viking powerhouse glaring deep into the camera.

[Ruby Riott]
You see...you seem to just love to run your mouth, Rebecca. Can I call you Rebecca? Actually, I don't give a damn what you want me to call you, because by the time we're done with you, we'll be sending you back to Ireland in a bodybag. Because next week...you get the distinct pleasure of going one-on-one with a very, very angry Sarah Logan. Now, isn't that fun? But let's make it even more fun...I'll be at ringside, watching as Sarah Logan breaks every last one of your bones. Watching as Sarah Logan mauls you like a grizzly bear. You want to talk about bringing an armageddon? It's already been brought, because Sarah Logan is a one-woman armageddon.

[Sarah Logan]
Let me ask you somethin', Becky...you ever gone hunting before? Have you ever shown any mercy to your prey? Because if so...you may as well stay home, 'cause I'll rip your blimey ass apart. The only reason I lost tonight was because that lil' twerp caught me when I wasn't expecting it. The only reason Ruby and I lost at Aftershock was because that pirate geek and her pixie dust lovin' buddy cheated. What makes you think you'll be anywhere near as lucky when I get in that ring with you?

[Ruby Riott]
It's a trick question...because once you step in the ring with Sarah Logan? The luck of the Irish will be long gone. And you'll be fighting for your own survival, caged inside those ropes with a predator the likes of which you've never seen before. Let's go, Sarah.

Slapping Sarah on the shoulder, Ruby begins to march out of the locker room before suddenly booting the television, knocking it off the stand and sending it crashing to the floor before she and Sarah walk out of the locker room. The last shot being of the broken television, static interfering between shots of Becky Lynch's smirk paused on the screen as Octane heads to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 9:18 am

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] APEs5IM

XWL Octane returns from commercial break and as previously advertised earlier in the show, the ring is set up for the Cutting Edge with the host and Owner of XWL, Edge, already in the ring. He’s sitting in a chair while there’s an empty chair which is obviously to be used for his guest. The former XWL Champion surveys the arena before bringing the microphone up to speak and get the segment started.

E D G E
Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the Cutting Edge!

The Canadian crowd pops loudly for their fellow Canadian.

E D G E
Thank you. Thank you for that. I’ll admit that I was a little nervous with the Dirt Sheet and Moment of Bliss around that there wouldn’t be a place for the Cutting Edge, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to interview my guest here tonight. So again, thank you for that reception .I’m not sure if this is going to be the first of many episodes of the Cutting Edge or if this is going to be the last but we are going to make the best of it regardless, but I have a great segment in store for you guys because allow you to introduce to you my guest. She is the Legit Boss. She is the Blueprint. She’s a former Final Stand main eventer.She is your BRAND NEW XWL Women’s Champion. Allow me to introduce to you… Sasha Banks!

With her XWL Women’s Championship wrapped securely around her waist, the Blueprint comes out from behind the curtain onto the stage - blue hair flowing with each step she took - greeted by cheers as she made her entrance. Sasha does her hip movement at the top of the stage before pushing her hands out to the side. Then reaching for her ‘BOSS’ glasses and taking them off. The championship is then removed from her waist and held high above her head as she begins to make her way down the entrance ramp.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Life must be good if your name is Sasha Banks. You beat your rival, captured the championship, and it was all real. None of it was a dream.

[COREY GRAVES]
Oh boy, do I wish it was. Liv Morgan defeated Sarah Logan earlier but I’m sure she still has her sights set on Sasha Banks.

[BETH PHOENIX]
Liv Morgan’s name has certainly been discussed as Sasha Banks’ first challenger. Because Liv Morgan wasn’t defending her championship, technically, she has no rematch clause, so we’re making sure to look at all of our options and weighing the choices. Especially with Final Stand around the corner. We want to make sure we have the perfect challenger.

[COREY GRAVES]
I think you guys have it out for Liv Morgan. I think you guys really hate her.

[BETH PHOENIX]
I have no i-

[MAURO RANALLO]
Beth, pardon the interruption, but I think it’s best to not argue with Corey. You can never win.

[COREY GRAVES]
What’s that supposed to mean, Mauro?

Sasha reaches the end of the ramp and walks over to the steps. She climbs up them and walks along the apron before climbing into the ring. Edge greets her by shaking her hand and then the Boss walks over to the empty chair. She takes the microphone off the chair, adjusts her championship on her shoulder before taking a seat. Her theme music comes to an end and the Cutting Edge officially begins as Edge starts to speak.

E D G E
The last few months have been a wild ride.

[SASHA BANKS]
So wild. It’s hard to explain.

E D G E
I can only imagine because I’ve been in this business a long, long time and I’ve done many, many things, but never have I been abducted and kidnapped by another superstar. That must’ve been scary… and it obviously gave you a lot of time to think considering you were able to formulate this ingenious plan - which I had no part of might I add - to come back and take the championship away from Liv Morgan. Talk to me, Boss. How did this plan come about?

[SASHA BANKS]
Yes, I was scared for my well-being for the longest time because I wasn’t sure where I was. I wasn’t sure what was going on. I tried and tried to fight my way out but it was no use. Soon enough, I remembered this saying: if you can’t beat ‘em then you might as well join ‘em... so joined Liv Morgan and  I gave Liv Morgan EXACTLY what she wanted.

Sasha pauses for a second as she has to mentally relive what happened between her and Liv during that brief period of time. How she was captured and forced to be broken down until she gave up and joined Liv Morgan.

[SASHA BANKS]
She wanted a puppet. She wanted someone who she could control. She wanted someone who would allow her to pull the strings without question. Liv’s a lot of things. She’s impulsive. She’s a little crazy. She’s a little unpredictable. She’s also a little gullible. I gave up everything. I gave up my smile. I gave up my hair. I even allowed her to ruin a pair of my gear by covering it in black paint. I did everything to convince her that she broke me and I was ready to be her puppet for as long as I needed to be.

E D G E
Come to find out, you wouldn’t need to keep up that charade for long, right?

[SASHA BANKS]
Correct! And I just want to say thank you because if it wasn’t for you and your wife - hey Beth!

The Boss turns her attention to the commentary tables and waves at Edge’s wife.

[SASHA BANKS]
If it wasn’t for you and your wife giving Liv Morgan and myself a championship match then I might’ve had to go weeks or even months being this zombie-like human being.I was prepared to be this character for as long as it took.  And then Liv Morgan wanted a strap match at Aftershock which was the cherry on top because not only did I have her in a one on one championship match but I had her in a match where she couldn’t run away from me. I mean, she could but I would be right there behind her. Everything was lining up so perfectly and I could barely believe that this was happening. Liv Morgan was clueless which was… ugh. It was so expected but so good. So perfect. So legit.

E D G E
I want to go back to the interview that you and Liv Morgan did prior to your championship match where you said this: because no one deserves that championship more than her after she was stripped of it.

[SASHA BANKS]
I wasn’t lying when I said that.

And the look on Edge’s face turns to pure confusion when Sasha answers as she did.

E D G E
You weren’t? Please, explain.

[SASHA BANKS]
Nope. I wasn’t and I want to make one thing clear: no one in this entire company dislikes Liv Morgan more than me. No one. Try and find someone who hates her more than I do. I dare you because you won’t… but I recognize where credit is due and yes, Liv Morgan deserves to be the XWL Women’s Champion considering she never lost this championship. She was never pinned. She was never submitted. She never lost… but while she deserves it, I earned this. I earned this by playing chess while she was playing checkers and you wanna know what’s gonna happen when she starts playing chess with me? Surprise! I’m gonna start playing four-dimensional chess. Because I’m always one step ahead of her. I’m always playing a better game than she is. Because I’m smarter than Liv Morgan. I’m a better wrestler than Liv Morgan. I am the Boss. I am the Blueprint. I am not the same woman you’ve seen do heinous things to Natalya. I am that girl with a dream again. I am the girl who’s here to fight for her dreams and the dreams of everyone who ever wanted to be a professional wrestler. I am fighting not just for me, but for that little girl who sat on the floor in her mother’s living room and watched Eddie Guerrero every single week. I am me again and I am back!

E D G E
Speaking as someone who’s wrestled Eddie Guerrero before, I’m sure he’s proud of you right now since you lied, cheated, and stole your way to victory at Aftershock. What’s next though, Sasha? I mean, we decided it was in the company’s best interest to put you on the Final Stand poster after capturing the championship. We need to find you a worthy contender for Final Stand. Who do you think should be next in line?

[SASHA BANKS]
First of all, thank you. That means a lot. It really does… but who do I think should be next in line?

Sasha taps her fingers along her championship as she ponders the question for a second.

[SASHA BANKS]
I don’t know. I mean, I would say the easy answer is Liv Morgan because I’m sure she wants to come back for more. I know that she’s going to want this championship back but has she earned another shot? What has she done to earn another match? She lost to me. I beat her. And she has no rematch clause so maybe she should have to earn one. But I look at the roster and you know what I see? I see a championship that I’ve never held: the North American Championship. Who’s to say Me, Alexa Bliss, and Kairi Sane can’t have a triple threat match where the winner takes all? I’ve got two shoulders and after carrying Liv Morgan’s career for the last… I don’t know how long, I’m ready to carry two belts. What about the in-ring return of Beth Phoenix? I think she and I could make for a great match. OR HOW ABOUT THIS?

Her throat is cleared and she shifts her body to face the camera as she speaks again.

[SASHA BANKS]
Natalya Neidhart. Where you at? Is she still on the shelf after Liv Morgan attacked her?

E D G E
Liv Morgan attacked Natalya? I didn’t think there was enough proof to prove that.

[SASHA BANKS]
Edge, please. Liv Morgan told me all about how she was the one who attacked Natalya. Like I was saying: let’s go at it again. Let’s do this again for this championship. I’m sure that’s enough of an incentive to get you back in this ring by Final Stand.

E D G E
I can’t exactly say what the status of Natalya currently is. Beth has spoken to her but I have not been told if she’s ready to come back or not. I don’t even know if she’s signed a contract. We sent her one but we have not received anything back. Let’s stop focusing on the distant future and focus on the near future aka tonight. You go one-on-one with Mia Yim. What are your thoughts on that match? I could argue that Mia Yim was the rivalry that put you on the map in XWL.

[SASHA BANKS]
Mia Yim. That’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. She’s back, huh? Well, I don’t know what to say. It’s been a long time. It’s been a long while since she’s been in an XWL ring and I’ve grown a lot like a competitor since the last time we fought. I’ve competed inside Hell in a Cell since then. I’ve main evented Final Stand since then. I hope she’s not expecting the same girl who she defended her championship against so many years ago because if she is? She’s in for a rude awakening.

The screen of the tron comes to life with static and white noise, pulling everyone's attention, including Sasha's, towards it. As the static subsides we can see in the bottom corner of the screen are the words: "Moments Ago..." The picture in front of us is now the door of a locker room with the plaque: "SASHA BANKS, XWL Women's Champion" plastered across the front. Something seems to be amiss here, however, as the door itself is ajar. The sounds of shuffling around and items clashing and colliding come from the inside as our cameraman approaches the scene. As he slowly pushes open the door, we see the back of a bleach blonde head. Our assumptions as to who the culprit is are confirmed as she turns to the side to reveal her face and exactly what she's doing. Liv Morgan, with a fist full of Sasha's clothes and gear, and a pair of scissors in her other hand, is aimlessly chopping and tearing the materials apart until their left in shreds on the floor between her feet, which is noticeably already forming a small pile from how long she's been going at this. Liv sucks on her teeth and smirks while she aggressively snips and chops away. After a few moments, the cameraman gulps and attempts to speak up, perhaps to suggest that Liv put the scissors down and exit the room, but just as he goes to speak Liv becomes frustrated at her own efforts. As destructive as her actions are, they just weren't quite scratching that vengeful itch she hasn't been able to shake since having the wool pulled over her eyes and her title taken from her, again. Liv chucks the scissors into the corner and grabs the remainder of the clothing into her arms.

LIV MORGAN
MOVE!

She shouts in a deeper, more serious tone than we're used to. Liv bumps right passed the cameraman, shoving him into the threshold of the door as she marches down the hallway with arms full of clothes. The look in her eyes was all business as the clicks from her heels rang out down the hallway. Staff and superstars stepped aside as she burned a path through all of them on her way towards the exit. The cameraman quickly composed himself and began to chase Liv off down the hall, not wanting to miss whatever action was about to take place. Liv raises her leather boot up and kicks the exit door open. She struts through, prompting the cameraman to slip through just before the door closes on him. We now appear to be just outside of the arena, in some sort of loading dock based off of the trucks in the background. Liv glances left to right, scanning the area until she locates exactly what she's looking for. At that moment, Liv makes a beeline for-.... A dumpster! She flips the lid up with one arm and proceeds to toss every last article into the dumpster, but unfortunately that just wasn't where the woman formerly known as the Juvenile Delinquent was going to leave it. She reaches into her back pocket and pulls out a lighter. Liv holds it up in front of her face while her eyes light up and the cameraman begins to plead with her not to do anything drastic.

CAMERAMAN
Hey, HEY! LIV! You don't need to do this, she gets the point! Just, let's put the lighter down and walk away from thi-

Without even glancing in the direction of the cameraman, Liv flips the metal hinged top back with a distinctive click. She strikes a light, and without any further hesitation, drops it inside of the dumpster. It takes a couple of seconds before the crackling and sizzling sets in as a small stream of smoke begins to air up out of the opened lid. Liv looks at the burning pile of clothes with a twisted sense of satisfaction as she turns and begins to walk away from the scene calmly. The cameraman seems a bit frantic as the picture pans back and forth between the shot of Liv Morgan walking away and the growing fire that is now raging inside of the confines of the dumpster. He finally begins to call for help, opting to try and contain the flames before they get too far out of control instead of further pursuing Liv Morgan in hopes of an interview...

Meanwhile, back in the ring, Sasha Banks, Edge, and the entire XWL Universe are watching this all unfold. Sasha seems to be getting a little emotional, possibly due to the fact that many of those pieces of gear and clothing held special memories. Gear she won titles in, had historic matches in, main evented in, being ripped apart and burned while she is forced to stand idly by. Her emotion is clearly anchored in anger, however, as she clenches her jaw and shakes her head back and forth, not about to let this action slide without a little verbal penance first. Edge steps aside to give the floor to the Boss, letting her control where the interview goes from here. Sasha raises her microphone, when-

BAM!

The Women's Champion is blindsided and taken down from behind with a ruthless clothesline to the back of the neck! Of course, even a blind person could tell you exactly who is behind this attack. Liv gets back up, wasting little time, and begins stomping away at the back and side of Banks. Hateful growls and screams escape her gritted teeth as she lets out her aggression through the heel of her thigh-high boot. Edge steps forward in an attempt to break things up, but with her heel on the spine of Sasha Banks, Liv holds a stern index finger up in the direction of the General Manager, stopping him in his tracks. Her wild blue eyes tell Edge all he needs to know when it comes to her wicked intentions. Liv reaches down and collects a fistful of blue hair, pulling the Boss up to her feet. She passes another precautionary glance over towards the General Manager before leaping up into the air and bringing both needs up to meet the face of Banks as Morgan drops back onto the mat in execution of one of her trademarked moves, the 201 Facebreaker. With Sasha down and out for the moment, Liv sits up and assesses the scene. It's then that the shiny gleam of the XWL Women's Championship catches her eye. The twisted cogs inside of Liv's brain begin to turn as she reaches down and pries the title from the body of Banks. Edge once again tries to interject as he kneels down by the side of Banks to check on her once Liv pulls away with the Women's Championship in hand.

LIV MORGAN
THIS is what you wanted from me, huh?... THIS is what was worth throwing it all away for? THIS was your endgame, right?!

Liv asks pointedly at the unconscious body of the Boss. She glances down at the title in her arms, scoffing at it hatefully. She realizes what she has to do now, and wastes no time ducking out of the ring with the Women's Championship still in her grasp. Edge begins to protest, but his priority here is ensuring Sasha's safety. Liv walks up the ramp, not even bothering to look back. She heads back through the curtain and heads towards the parking lot. It's here that our cameraman makes a resurgence, and continues his perilous task of following the volatile Liv Morgan wherever it is that she's off to. After a brisk walk through the hallway and out of the exit door, Liv and the cameraman emerge into the parking lot. Liv makes her way over to a black SUV with a small Uber marker on the corner of the windshield. Instead of getting in the back of the vehicle, Liv grips the driver's door handle and yanks it open, barking at the man to get out of the vehicle. He argues at first but ultimately complies, holding his hands up as he can see that she's clearly unstable right now. Liv shoves him out of the way and climbs into the driver's seat. As she does this, the cameraman can be heard mumbling to himself:

CAMERAMAN
They're not paying me enough for this....

He then swiftly and not-so-wisely climbs into the backseat as Liv slams her door shut and hits the locks while the Uber driver tugs at the handle and yells at her to get out of his car. The man plants a few solid smacks on the glass window while Liv drops the gearshift into drive. The tires start to squeal as their rubber burns against the pavement and the vehicle aggressively accelerates out of the parking lot. The cameraman slides across the back seat as the vehicle leans heavy on two wheels while Liv takes a sharp corner before flooring it down the dark highway. As seconds go by, the rev meter continues to raise until they were coasting at a comfortable hundred miles an hour. Understandably a bit panicked and concerned for his own safety, the cameraman begins to plead with Liv to take it easy.

CAMERAMAN
Ex-Excuse me Liv, do you think you could slow the car down just a lit-

LIV MORGAN
SHUT UP!

Liv barked back over her shoulder, keeping the gas pinned down to the floorboard as she reached over and turned the volume nob up with a quick swipe in order to drown out the sound of her unwanted company in the back. As the radio becomes louder, we're able to make out the song that is playing while Liv keeps her emotional eyes on the road...

The chorus kicks off in full effect, causing Liv's eyes to well up with the full waterworks as they uncomfortably relevant lyrics are being sung right to her ears. As if he had written it for her specifically in this moment, Sam Smith begins to sing:

SAM SMITH
"Won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need.
This ain't love it's clear to see, but darling, stay with me."

The last line causes Liv's lower lip to quiver out into an unstable pout. It's abundantly clear that she's trying her best not to breakdown and lose her cool, but it's even more abundantly clear that it isn't quite working. In a last ditch effort to correct the situation before it gets too far out of hand, Liv reaches back over and randomly presses another button on the dash board to change the radio station. The audio goes silent for a split second as the radio switches to the next station, but once it comes back, we hear:

JOHN LEGEND
'Cause allllll of me, loves allllll of you.
Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections.
Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you.
ou're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning.
'Cause I give you allllll of me, and you give me allllll of you."

Liv tightens her lips and takes a gulp and a deep, extended breath. She taps her fingers on the wheel frantically as she exhales, on the verge of losing it. But, this isn't the Liv Morgan of old. She knows that. She's in control now... More or less. Liv winces subtly in pain from the internal battle waging inside of her. Every fiber of her being wanting to burst out into tears and conduct her own heartfelt Carpool Karaoke on the road to wherever the hell she's even going. She finally reaches over to the radio once again before she lost control for good. Another click of a button, a second of pausing in between, and then...

AVRIL LAVIGNE
"You were all the things I thought I knew, and I thought we could be.
You were everything, everything that I wanted.
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it.
All of the memories so close to me just fade away..."

And with that ironically fateful sequence of songs, it was all downhill from here. Liv slapped the palm of her hand against the steering wheel in submission. Without any further choice in the matter, Liv bursts out into an uncontrollable fit of tears. Tears streaming, snot flowing, and mascara running in a display that puts Kim Kardashian's ugly crying face to shame. Liv tosses her head back against the head rest, heaving and sobbing as she struggles to maintain her grip on the wheel while continuing to drive at dangerously excessive speeds. One can only imagine the thoughts traveling in the mind of the cameraman at the sight of Liv Morgan sobbing behind the wheel of a stolen Uber with the stolen Women's Championship in the front seat and Avril Lavigne on the radio.

AVRIL LAVIGNE & LIV MORGAN
"ALL THIS TIME YOU WERE PRETENDING, SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING!"

Liv reaches up with one arm and drags the forearm of her sleeve across her nose to wipe it off as she profusely dry heaves. After letting it flow for a bit longer and indulging herself on all of her sorrows, heartbreaks, and betrayals, Liv brings her hand up to wipe away her mascara tears which left little black trails down her cheeks. As the song draws to a close and a weight had been lifted off of Liv's chest, she reached over and changed the station once again, praying that she wouldn't suffer the same streak of luck that she's been the victim of since getting behind the wheel of this Uber...

Liv raises her brow in surprise, almost unable to believe the fact that it wasn't another gut-wrenching breakup song waiting to torment her through the radio. As her grief continues to die down and subside, Liv bops around to the song a little, cracking the smallest version of a smile while nodding her head in agreement with the lyrics.

ARIANA GRANDE
"I've loved and I've lost, but that's not what I see.
So, look what I got. Look what you taught me.
And for that, I say: Thank you, next (next).
Thank you, next (next). Thank you, next.
I'm so fuckin' grateful for my ex."

Liv's enthusiasm begins to die down as the song goes on, realizing this isn't who she is or what she needs in order to get over this.

LIV MORGAN
Don't get me wrong, this is a total improvement, but... It isn't exactly fitting my vibe right now, you know what I mean? What do you say we give this one more go? See if we can find somethin' a little more up my alley...

The camera catches Liv's eyes glaring back at the lens through the reflection of the rear view mirror. Liv switches the station one last time, and in the ultimate radio miracle, the exact song that she needed was playing..

BIG SEAN
"I don't, fuck with, YOU.
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with YOU.
You lil'- you lil' dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with YOU.
I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do,
than to be fuckin' with you."

Liv instantly cups her hand over her mouth as her head bobs back and forth to the beat. She lets out a long-winded shout, completely hyped about this song while she expresses that clearly with her mannerisms towards the cameraman as if they were high school best friends back in Jersey. Her celebration didn't last long however, as she soon cut herself off in order to jump in on the chorus with Big Sean.

BIG SEAN & LIV MORGAN
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK,
I DON'T- I DON'T- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
BITCH, I DON'T, GIVE A, FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YOU DO.
DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING THAT YOU DO!"

Liv bounces up and down in her seat, completely immersing herself in the song. She points her finger out in the shape of a gun while aiming it repeatedly towards the windshield in sync with the lyrics. She continues to scream every word, undoubtedly pretending that a certain blue haired superstar was in range of her right about now. The cameraman is afraid to make any sudden movements that don't include joining in. Just as he's perhaps about to try and jump in to the lyrical masterpiece, Liv slams on the brakes and the car comes sliding and screeching to a halt. The camera slams against the back of the passenger's seat as the cameraman's body follows suit behind it, letting out a painful moan as Liv shoves the gear shift into park and turns to look back at the cameraman, who is now in the floor.

LIV MORGAN
We're here.

Having received her little confidence booster from Big Sean and after experiencing every shade of emotion under the sun over the span of 15 minutes, Liv seems to be back in as stable a state as we've ever seen. A subtle smirk makes itself seen on the corner of her lips as she reaches over and grabs the XWL Women's Championship out of the passenger's seat. She pops open her door and steps out of the SUV. The cameraman sits up and points his camera out to the street, which is a empty, dark, and a bit foggy. It was late at night, so there was virtually no traffic on whatever road this was. Liv began to walk down the straight asphalt path, the headlights of the SUV hitting her back as she made her way down the road. The cameraman finally gathered himself and his things and hopped out as well, hurrying to catch up. As he got further down the road and closer to Liv Morgan, it becomes obvious that they are standing on a bridge. While he looks around and contemplates asking Liv what they're doing here, Liv makes her way over to the edge of the bridge. She leans over the railing to take a good look at the stream full of sharp rocks that was so far down beneath them that they were hardly visible to the naked eye.

LIV MORGAN
Once upon a time, I thought that I was the most important thing to Sasha Banks...

Liv holds the title out face up in both of her palms, looking over it's shiny surface with envy.

LIV MORGAN
But that's you now, isn't it?... Lucky for you, you don't even have a back for her to stab you in. No body for her to carelessly injure, no heart and mind for her to manipulate... But don't worry, you'll always be important to me, even though you don't technically belong to me anymore... And now that I know that you're what Sasha really cares about, I know exactly what I have to do... 'Cause if I can't have you...? Neither can she.

And with one last look over it, Liv pulls her hands apart and watches the XWL Women's Championship fall down to its metaphorical death. The cameraman gasps in horror, thinking he'll surely lose his job over this, as Liv leans over the rails to watch it go all the way to its wet, rocky grave. A grin flashes across her faces as she hears the satisfying clunk and shatter, indicating that the Championship finally made contact with the ground. The camera joins her in leaning over the edge and zooming in on the remnants of what once was perhaps the most prestigious title in all of wrestling. The cameraman can't believe his eyes. Liv turns and begins to walk back towards the vehicle. The heels of her thigh-high boots click across the asphalt as the camera turns and closes out on the image of the silhouette of Liv Morgan walking back towards the headlights of a running vehicle.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2020 4:39 pm

The time has arrived, the final commercial break finishes, and as promised before we went to an ad from one of our sponsors up next is the moment that will change the way we look at Champion versus Champion matches forever. The contract signing between Intercontinental Champion Robert Roode and World Heavyweight Champion Keith Lee has arrived as they prepare to sign on the dotted line before their clash in next week's Main-Event. As we head ringside we see none other than Renee Young standing in the ring with a table, a folder on top of it, and two chairs along with a microphone for each prepped and ready.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] 5N6o9ZN

[[Greg Hamilton]]
Ladies and Gentlemen, here to oversee The Contract Signing for next week's Champion versus Champion Match...The Head Of Media Coordination Renee Young!

She raises her mic up as she prepares to kick things off and welcome us into the proceedings for what ultimately sets the stage for the premiere edition of High Octane.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] SlRo1Gv

[[Renee Young]]
Good evening everyone, it feels great to be out here in front of all of you again and I am honored to moderate tonight's Contract Signing between two Champions that will go head to head next week to protect their reigns from the fearsome challenge that is High Octane. Now before I bring them out here I just want to set the tone and explain what this signing, next week, and really the change itself means for every Championship reign going forward.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Sgxbd13

[[Renee Young]]
Not too long ago the excitement surrounding encounters like what we'll see next week had dissipated completely. They were filler, they were uninspired, and they were just, there. Champions were thrown against each other to create the illusion of something that was far bigger than it actually was. And sitting at that booth, I won't lie...it was difficult to be excited myself about seeing matches like that when they happened not only so frequently...but also just HOW they happened. There wasn't anything special about those matches, the talent may have been incredible, but we ultimately were give no reason to care beyond the basic simple fact that it was two Champions colliding for "bragging rights." And you know I voiced that very feeling to Mr. McMahon multiple times and he just said I was here to simply call the action not tell him how to run his shows.

The fans start to boo, obviously disagreeing with the stance the former owner of XWL took especially after he nearly led to the destruction of XWL.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] LhDiw3J

[[Renee Young]]
I may not "run the show" but ultimately I know what excites me, what will excite all of you...and that, that just wasn't it. So when Edge and Beth pulled me into the loop on some of the ideas they had, and at the top of it was changing the way we viewed these matches, the way we viewed all matches but especially matches involving Champions? I saw a vision that had a lot of potential and that vision comes to fruition next week. When Robert Roode faces Keith Lee in not only a battle for supremacy...but a battle for the very reign they JUST began. This match has stakes that could completely turn their worlds upside down within the matter of just TWO matches.Next week the loser will no longer be able to call themselves the best, because they will have been bested...and in order to prove they STILL belong where they are? That they still DESERVE to carry The Championship in their possession? They will have to step up or step aside!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] UqSRR0X

[[Renee Young]]
Their reign as they know it may very well be on borrowed time, and for newly crowned Champions? That's a level of stress the likes of which no man in their positions have ever felt. And this isn't just some worst case scenario...no, the loser next week WILL be mandated to LEGITIMATELY defend their title the following week against whomever is put in front of them. That means there is no getting yourself disqualified, there is no getting yourself counted out, there is NO outs. The ONLY way to secure your reign, is to uphold your duty as Champion and SUCCESSFULLY thwart a hungry challenger ready to pounce on an already weakened prey from the week prior. Your ego will be at it's lowest because you will no longer be able to call yourself the best, so what this concept does is completely provide them an opportunity that either makes or breaks their reign as they know it.

The audience are buzzing as the anticipation builds for next week, Renee is doing her job and selling this phenomenally and she smiles as her hand lowers to the contract within the folder on the table in front of her.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] SQCAfE0

[[Renee Young]]
Contract Signings are meant to commemorate important matches ahead, and with this new outlook on what a Champion versus Champion match is? This officially solidifies the importance of next week, and the gravity of what it means for every Champion to come. They are the first, but they are just the first of many more to come. This contract states very clearly that whoever loses will be contractually bound to defend their title and refusal to do so? Will effectively terminate not only their reign as Champion? But their contracts as XWL Superstars. Because Edge wants to make one thing clear, this isn't some flashy new idea to drum up excitement and then not deliver. No, every match of this kind, is never going to be a broken promise in the name of building something "bigger" down the line. This is a dose of chaos that XWL has needed, and that chaos must be embraced by everyone or they simply do not belong here. XWL under this new regime is striving to provide the best product imaginable and that requires talent to do their part in delivering just that. Simply put, you deserve nothing but the best and that is Edge's personal promise that he intends to keep to you.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] E3gI4iS

[[Renee Young]]
So with that said, let's get things underway with the arrival of the first of our Champions set to clash to determine who is the best and who...has a very tough night ahead of them in 2 weeks at High Octane. The first participant is The NEW World Heavyweight Champion with a LIMITLESS array of talent and charisma...let's all bask in his glory as we welcome KEITH LEE!

A shuttering sound overcomes the PA system and the words “OH, BASK IN HIS GLORY..FOR HE IS >> LIMITLESS.” Out from the back comes the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion, Keith Lee in a casual hoodie and sweatpants. Once stepping onto the top of the stage, he adjusts the title on his shoulder and nods to the crowd, the reception is a huge pop.

The crowd is singing along with his theme song, he has a sway in his walk that is with confidence, talking to himself about this surreal moment, fresh off one of the most competitive matches of his entire life. The tenacity in his eyes are seen by everyone, he wanted this more than anyone, and now he takes his next step to reach the end of the ramp.

Keith poses for the XWL faithful with both of his arms out and a smirk, then quickly walks to the apron and pops up onto it, and into the second ropes to meet Renee Young who graces him with a microphone of his own and implores him to take a seat.

Lee takes the microphone out of her hands and stands tall in the middle of the ring instead.

[Keith Lee]

I want to thank you for having me, i’m most grateful for the invitation. I apologize for my lackluster attire for the occasion, but hey i’m comfortable in front of this fine audience.

Renee cannot disagree with that sentiment and she carries on with a question for the confident champion.

[[Renee Young]]
How does it feel to come off that huge win against a very gamed Daniel Bryan, did you have any doubts in yourself going into it?

[Keith Lee]

The feeling is still felt across my entire body but i’ll tell you this. He was every bit of a dragon as he claimed to be. He spat fire and he was vigilant. It was intelligence and a window of opportunity to capture the gold, not ability. You can say anything you want about him but he brought it to me, and I expected nothing less. What drove me was proving myself, proving to these people. So if you ask me if there was any doubt, it wasn’t doubt, it was about digging deep and finding the power within to accomplish a goal, Miss Young.

Keith looks at the crowd and acknowledges their reactions for his reasoning of becoming the champion he is today before them and he’s met with a resounding cheer.

[[Renee Young]]
You did what you had to do and came out the victor, it speaks for itself as a whole, and I think the fans are behind you from the sounds of it. A follow up question since it’s not often I get to do these sort of things. Do you mind if I pick your brain on a few topics?

Lee goes to take his seat and places the championship on the table in front of him, alongside the contract and the camera locks in on it, Keith picks up the microphone once more and goes to speak into it.

[Keith Lee]

My Limitless Legion span across the entire globe, it’s a guarantee they have a strong presence in Canada, Canada is the home country of many great talented performers and yourself, Miss Young. Am I missing somebody? I don’t think I am, and yes.. Yes you may indulge me further if you wish. Pontificate, push the boundaries and I will answer anything you give me, and I mean anything. As long as you keep it professional, I know after I dismantled your husband earlier, you might have some animosity towards me. I'm simply eradicating The Enterprise, it's nothing personal, it's only personal if you take it as such.  

Keith ponders to himself and the camera zooms in on him squinting to think facetiously if he had perhaps skipped.. Over a name that resides in Canada but it doesn’t ring a bell, although it is quite obvious for it to be Roode. The XWL fans play along and chant "Nobody else x3" Keith shimmy's his shoulders to make a beat out of the chant and he laughs along with it.

But the fun at Robert Roode's expense quickly comes to an end as his theme sounds forgoing a formal introduction into things and you can't really blame him considering he was likely standing behind that curtain waiting for Renee to signal his arrival, but instead of that happening? Keith Lee and his own nation of Canada decided to act as if he doesn't exist, and that is not something a man like Robert Roode will put up with.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0155

With his "GLORIOUS" anthem ringing through our ears, he steps out onto the stage, and unlike his opponent next week? There is nothing "casual" about his attire for this festivity. He may have competed earlier against John Morrison, but he has showered, he has moisturized, and he has thrown on a suit because and we're sure he's going to say this once a microphone is within his reach...but he is a "professional" and you dress the part to be the part. But most all his clean and classic look is accessorized with his newly recaptured Intercontinental Championship snugly accentuated around his waist. However, rather than descending down the ramp, he brings one hand up into the air, and snaps his fingers together, turning toward the direction he just came from behind the curtain and seemingly gesturing for something? Our eyes can't help but roll once we see what follows next, six men one by one step out from the back dressed in all black, and we know exactly what they are, security. The question is, why are they coming out here with Robert Roode? With the security blanket that is literally security he begins to strut down the ramp, with both hands pulling back his blazer as he shows the world, and his land of Canada why you will NOT be able to ignore his existence because HE is The Intercontinental Champion and he is their "icon."

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0168

Reaching the near end of his journey to the ring, he turns towards the fans within his path, showing off his prize which is met by nothing but boos. He may be "their" Superstar but they've clearly abandoned that love for one of their own.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0196

Ignoring the thumbs pointed down in his direction he spins slightly showing off his beloved golden beauty as he himself can't help but gaze down upon it.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0203

The camera cuts to the ring where Keith is far from impressed by Roode's display, looking to his own Championship with a superior smile on his face. Switching back to our Roode dedicated camera Robert struts his stuff up the steps and walks along the apron, his security following behind him creating a makeshift "glorious" train before he wipes the bottom of his dress shoes on the apron and steps into the ring motioning for Keith to keep his distance as he plants both feet firmly on the mat and throws his arms out signaling the lights to fall down low and a singular spotlight cast down on him as he marvels at himself and encourages all of us to do so whether we want to or not.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0250

Although the arena may be under a field of darkness we can clearly see all six of his personal security team standing on the apron ready to protect their asset and ensure that his safety is paramount during the upcoming proceedings. Following a "Moment Of Roodeness" he grabs his Intercontinental Championship from behind unhooking it from his waist and thrusts it into the air as he shouts "BASK IN THIS GLORY!!"

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0271

At last the lights switch back on, and Robert grabs the microphone off of the table and dramatically clears his throat as his eyes veer in Renee's direction.

[[Robert Roode]]
Please excuse my dingy attire, Renee...on an occasion such as this typically I would dress up but having just competed earlier I just felt like dressing down would be more comfortable for me.

That shot at Keith Lee was so blatant that if it was any more blatant the very words themselves would have slapped all of us across our faces, and then come back around for another slap.

[[Renee Young]]
It's quite alright, Bobb-

A correcting "ah-ah-ahh" echoes as the focus shifts back to Roode who is ready to correct an early mistake.

[[Robert Roode]]
Pardon me Renee sweetheart, but that is THE NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...Bobby Roode.

[[Renee Young]]
Thank you THE NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...Bobby Roode.

[[Robert Roode]]
Now just for clarification purposes...to the rest of you I am THE NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...ROBERT....ROOOOOODE!

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0310

[[Robert Roode]]
Now, maybe it's because Daniel kicked him too hard at Aftershock, or Jon knocked him too silly earlier tonight...but my dear friend, Keith...was it? Yes, Keith Lee over here as well as these people who call themselves "fans" seem to have forgotten that I ALSO am from Canada and I'm undoubtedly the single most GREATEST Superstar to ever be born here! And they should be so lucky to acknowledge that!

Keith puts up his hand as if to put an end to the ego brigade of Roode, which is easier said than done. Renee was about to ready to get the “show on the road” but it doesn’t seem like that’ll be happening any time soon.

[Keith Lee]

I'll be the first to tell you this but that was far from GLORIOUS, that was just.. sad. Hm, yes.. I’m surprised you didn’t have your new friends enter the squared circle, perhaps you aren’t the coward everyone thinks you are. I don’t think that’ll bode well schmoozing up to the wife of one of your Enterprise members, that was more than friendly, dare I say flirting..but nevertheless I have something to get off my chest. You might not agree with me, actually I know you won’t and that’s fine by me.. believe me when I say in my humble opinion.. you’re Canada’s MOST Delusional Man. I mean look at you, you display yourself as the essence of a true champion, doesn’t he ladies and gentleman?

Roode interjects off mic “I am a champion, that’s why!” Keith motions up and down with his hand the fineness of each piece of Roode’s clothing.

[Keith Lee]

He’s got the looks, he has the charisma, he has the IT Factor. Remember that one?

He pauses for a brief moment and lets the past be thought upon off that remark, this stops Roode in his tracks but he quickly plays it off.

[Keith Lee]

He even.. hemmed his pants.

The camera switches to the ankles of Roode who you can hear audibly off mic once more say “That’s not funny!” The crowd disagrees and has a slight chuckle. Lee says it candidly and not so much with a smirk himself. The disrespect earlier causes Lee to position himself better in his seat looking up at Roode. He moves the pen to the top of the contract and pushes it aside. Lee asks Roode to take his seat so he can drill into him face to face, Roode does so reluctantly and takes his sweet time. Renee stands closer to the ropes away from the table in case things go sideways, and Keith changes the direction of which he’s speaking, leaning back with the mic chilled back.  

[Keith Lee]

You’re a great comedy act, you make me laugh. You do, you do sir and that..that’s a special star quality, it takes real skill to come off as funny, to be seen as someone who provokes laughter. That’s what I associate with the person, Bobby Roo-

Like an attack dog ready to pounce on the spot, Robert brings his mic up and talks over Keith bringing an end to what he was going to say.

[[Robert Roode]]
ROBERT...I know you're a lot more what's the word? Challenged? When it comes to using what's in that big head of yours so I'll spell it out for you. R for RIGHTEOUS...O...for OPPORTUNISTIC...B for BENEVOLENCE...E for ELECTRIFYING...R for IT IS ROBERT YOU IDIOT...T for-

Keith with his quick wit, pounces himself, much like one of his signature moves to shut down the rant of Roode before it picks up traction.

[Keith Lee]

Talks too much.

Without stumbling his train of thought he just does all these hand gestures to get under his skin, visibly starting to see the blood boil in a proverbial pot.

[Keith Lee]

Like I get what you're saying, I know what you're getting at and it's amusing to be quite honest. This big head of mine.. is full of great ideas, ones that involve me next week with you, in this very ring.. BOBERT.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0414

[[Robert Roode]]
You think you're soooo funny, don't you? See, what you ARE? Is disrespectful, I have not called you outside of your name which trust me...there are A LOT of names I could use instead but unlike you, I have respect for what is within your possession, while you...clearly do not respect what is on my shoulder right now. My name is ROBERT...because you, are no friend of mine. You have taken something that belongs to my buddy Daniel, you have ROBBED me of my undefeated streak...a streak that would STILL exist were it not for your underhanded and quite honestly? Repulsive means to achieve that FLUKE! The only thing you're "full of?" Is a word I am too much of a gentleman to say in front of all of these impressionable young minds in attendance tonight. But by all means, continue your comic shtick, you're gonna need something to fall back on when your career as you know? Comes to a startling end in 2 weeks when your "humor" is all you have left to your no name existence.

Keith bites his tongue before he has an outburst and looks to his title, takes a deep breath and speaks directly into the microphone whilst maintaining eye contact with the Intercontinental Champion.

[Keith Lee]

You know what's disrespectful, you out of the blue coming to this ring, and telling me to my face once I pushed you too far that you could call me many names, besides my own. What kind of man drags the black community, racism.. into this juncture. I am a PROUD BLACK MAN.

Roode is caught off guard and tries to correct himself on his intent but Keith gets to a lower register.

[Keith Lee]

I am an AFRICAN AMERICAN MALE and YOUR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT.. champion. Sasha Banks happens to be a Black woman and she's YOUR WORLD WOMAN's CHAMPION as of Aftershock. So don't think for a single second that you can displace my identity, and what it means to be on the scale of impressing young minds. You besmirch the championship you possess on your shoulder, for it is International waters, and you're treading waters you do not want to swim in it when it concerns me BOY.

[[Robert Roode]]
Listen you big fat prick that is ISN'T what I was talking about. But by all means twist my words all you want, you won't be able to twist what happens to you next week when I defeat you right here in this ring and call you outside of your name, A LOSER! An asshole that got greedy and thought he could rob The Enterprise, AGAIN! That's actually got a nice ring to it now that I think about it, Loser Lee...LIMITLESS LOSER! These things just write themselves.

Keith grimaces and then gets out of his feelings and into the reality of the situation at hand.

[Keith Lee]

I happen to like the sound of Keith Lee, Robbing Robert. Contrary to what you think happened, you got caught trying to show off and I took an opportunity, and your ego led to the series of events that make me champion, because if it weren't for you running your mouth standing at the top of the heap, top of the turnbuckle, high and mighty. You wouldn't have gotten snatched and planted, and I wouldn't have had the chance to square off against your pal, Daniel. So take a good hard look at yourself, you were at fault and tell me SIR. Can YOU live with YOURSELF, and look at yourself in the same light, because you have a spotlight around you at all times and you don't have the reach high enough to simply TASTE the limelight. You want a fluke, the only way you'd have a fluke associated to your name is if you fished it out of the sea, because Keith Lee beat you and knocked the wind out of your Canadian Keister and you don't have the.. BALLS to admit it.

Renee long since realizing this situation isn't going exactly par for the course...raises her mic to speak up and perhaps correct things but before she can The Intercontinental Champion interjects as what was a lighthearted digging has suddenly turned quite serious.

[[Robert Roode]]
Don't you DARE...try to insinuate that I am the reason you're sitting there tonight as The World Heavyweight Champion. Don't pass off your sins as mine because YOU are the one that stole my streak, stole Bryan's title, and WE are sick of it. Enough is enough and next week? I right YOUR wrong, not mine...and send you the slaughterhouse where your reign will end and that is why you come out here tonight poking fun at me...prodding me with your insults...because deep down you know that you don't compare to a single member of The Enterprise...and while you got LUCKY before? Your luck has long since run out, and it will be you that will bask in MY glory as I stand over you as I should have late last year.

[[Renee Young]]
Alright, gentlemen please...as much as this is certainly building interest into your encounter, there is business to attend to here and we're getting off the rails very quickly.

[[Robert Roode]]
How about you tell Mr. "World Champ" to mind his p's and q's and start acting like a Champion...you know, while he still can.

Keith pulls in his chair and looks over to Renee, ignoring the sight of Roode across from him.

[Keith Lee]

Please Renee, don't let the ramblings of someone who clearly needs a mute button option, keep you from conducting business between two champions, because although he and I do not see eye to eye, he sees a warped reality, it's his perception and perception is reality of ones self. Yes, the man Robert Roode is a funny stubborn joke of a man, who stole my gimmick if I might add.. but the wrestler, the performer and the athlete that is Robert Roode is respectable. He's traveled the world over and took out competition from here to kingdom come, and he's been the face of a company before. I know him well and what he's capable of, even if he doesn't know me personally. I've studied tape as that's what someone does who cares enough about what they do here as a professional wrestler. We work hard, and it wasn't easy to beat you. It wasn't easy to beat Daniel Bryan, it makes no difference.. I overcame you once, I can do it again.. as THE champion.

The crowd roars with an approving cheer, which Robert does his best to ignore their praise for what Keith said and simply look to Renee to captain this rocky ship.

[[Renee Young]]
Emotions have clearly been high due to the stakes of what next week's match means...because while your titles are not on the line in this encounter...there is a very grave and very REAL consequence waiting for whichever of you do lose. So I will say I don't expect you to get along, and clearly given your history already, and the antics we've already seen tonight? You're not friends, you're not looking to have this respectful exchange as you come to sign the same agreement. You're here ultimately trying to rile the other up, it's as plain as day and hey that's what this business is built on. We are in the business of conflict, and so long as that conflict does not turn physical then I will say that you are very welcome to speak your mind at any point.

As Keith nods, Roode rather than nodding raises his mic up as he pushes his chair back slightly.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0314

[[Robert Roode]]
You need not worry, Renee...I've as always got everything under control. Let me formally introduce you to my personally hired security team who as Keith chose to throw a "dig" at me earlier are out here NOT for my protection...but for the protection of the sanctity that is next week's match. See, I know you, Keith...I know desperation, and I smell it ALL over you. You can't wait until I sign that contract, and you raise your hands up as you rally these people to "SEND YOU THEIR ENERGY" like you're Goku himself and SPIRIT BOMB me through THIS VERY TABLE! Forcing myself, to compete with a broken back because I would contractually bound to face you regardless of my condition. See, that's the level of genius that exists within me. I saw the future and they...are simply here to prevent any hiccups in us having a FAIR fight next week.  

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0308

[[Robert Roode]]
I am no coward, I am merely one step ahead of a disaster that would be THIS man trying to leave me less than a hundred percent heading into next week. After all, isn't that the point of this new direction? Having the best of the best compete without any funny business?

With the smuggest smile on his face, he re-positions his Intercontinental Championship before leaning back in his chair and kicking his feet up onto the desk as he motions for Renee to proceed ahead. The fans clearly aren't buying his spiel, but hey whatever makes you feel safe and secure, Bobby.

[[Renee Young]]
Thank you for that, now before we sign the contracts and lock everything into place for next week's encounter I do want to take some time to talk about things, get your thoughts on the matters at hand and the potential of what next week truly could escalate to. Keith we'll start with you, how are you feeling physically after you fought Daniel Bryan at Aftershock to become The World Heavyweight Champion? Do you believe you're ready for what will certainly be an explosive encounter between you? Did you heed Edge's advice and leave enough in the tank or did you have a different outlook into what awaited you in the future that's quickly approaching?

Keith twirls the microphone in his fingertips and then lifts it up to his face to giv everyone the insider on what his mind is like after enduring the battle against Daniel Bryan mere nights ago.

[Keith Lee]

The problem I have here Renee is every Superstar in that locker room didn't think I had it in me, that this group conspired against me would be the end of the Limitless One. Physically, I know I am banged up, I have the pain that sends me reminders whenever I get up out of bed the wrong way, it's nothing I can't handle. It's what I sighed up for and it's what will have me sign on the dotted line, my integrity and willingness knows NO bounds. Limitless isn't a marketing scheme or a brand, it's a montre lead my life by.  Edge told us to take it easy, make sure that we didn't expend too much energy. Yes I feed off of the energy of those around me, it's well known. Roode toppled on that fact, and I made sure that no matter the percentage my body was at, my mind will propel me further to fight with glory and intensity. Bring forth the Calvary and I'll show you what it means to be a Champion, Renee.

[[Renee Young]]
Bobby, your circumstance was a bit different because your opponent was actually unknown to you and the general public until you were in this ring awaiting their arrival. You fought The Demon Kane in a battle that, did surely take a lot out of you. What's your status heading into next week's match?

Robert's freehand grabs the back of his neck, then lowers to his back as he kicks both feet off of the table and leans closer to the table.

[[Robert Roode]]
I mean when you think about it, I was at by far the biggest disadvantage compared to ANY other Superstar competing for a Championship at Aftershock. I did not know my opponent, in fact...my opponent spent the two weeks prior screwing with me and turning this into some stupid guess who game that all culminated with KANE being escorted down the freaking ramp IN CHAINS....let me say that again....IN CHAINS! Then I'm supposed to somehow conserve energy, or think about anything other than survival against a MONSTER that again, for you the third time to really let this sink in...WAS ACCOMPANIED BY POLICE AS HE WAS LED OUT HERE IN SHACKLES! My victory was always a guarantee, but you don't compete in a circumstance such as that without a few bumps and bruises that'll carryover into later matches. But like Keith, it doesn't matter if I'm tip top shape or being held together by my sheer will to be the best that I am. This Championship drives me to do things that no other man is capable of. So next week I step into this ring ready to do what I do best, and that is achieve VENGEANCE where I have been wronged.

His eyes stare directly at The World Champion as those last few words echo through his mic. Keith is after all the only Superstar to pin Roode since his renewed outlook on his career that effectively terminated any connection he had with the fans and aligned with The Enterprise. And that victory was what earned Lee another opportunity at The World Heavyweight Championship.

[[Renee Young]]
What's interesting about this encounter is that as you said, this is a rematch far bigger than your original encounter last year was. And, Keith to Bobby's credit...you know how a rematch can be drastically different from that first match. You go into it with a different perspective, you can watch that tape all over again and see what you could have done differently and then do it differently to achieve a different result. My question is, Keith do you believe the outcome will be the same as it was before...or, and be honest here...is there a part of you that's now worried that like you losing to Daniel and then defeating him last week...that maybe the roles will be reversed when it comes to your clash with Bobby Roode next week?

Keith takes the pen off the top of the contract and slips it into his fingers and taps on the table a few times, and then picks up the microphone to answer Renee's question and points the pen as he is making his point.

[Keith Lee]

Okay, let's narrow down the factors here. Number one, The Enterprise can try to show their face in my match. Number two, Roode can try to pull a wool over everyone's eyes having me on my back staring up at the lights wondering what went wrong and finally Three. That is I underestimate him and I lose the match by preparing for a repeat of action. That's a very real possibility, and that's why I am not letting it take form, I know what I am getting myself into, I know who is sitting across from me. That is an individual that capitalizes on a singular mistake and it's ALL over. You go into these matches with a headstrong mentality and it sometimes doesn't end in your favor, and you get another go around, if you're lucky and you find yourself having to reshape your entire game plan. I'm aware of that. I'm also not new to failing and reedeming myself, I was a football player in case anyone didn't know, prior to being a pro wrestler. You win some, and you lose some. You make mistakes and those mistakes are costly, so Renee I am living proof that you can come back stronger than ever from a setback.

Keith puts his finger up and clicks the pen before setting it back down on the table.

[Keith Lee]

Roode, do I think you have what it takes to catch me slipping? No. Do you want to know why? Your ego is what makes you weak against a mentally strong competitor who doesn't give into your shy tactics. I know Keith Lee, and I know you haven't seen everything I have to offer, there is a newer version you're stepping into the ring with next week, I hope you're ready.. because if you're not? The same result as last time, maybe even quicker.

The World Heavyweight Champion emphatically drops the microphone on the contract and raises his eyebrow at both Renee and Roode feeling he's got the better of the exchange, confident in his word choices. While Robert taps the bottom of his mic against the side of the table as if he's mulling over what he just said. With a direct gaze toward the ONLY blemish on his record since returning back in September that mic soon returns up to his lips...he's no "Dragon" like his buddy Daniel...but he's ready to spit fire.  

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0334

[[Robert Roode]]
You hope I'm ready? I've been ready for this moment since the night you got your FLUKE victory that landed us in this position right here right now. See, I'm the reason you are able to call yourself The World Heavyweight Champion. Because you FAILED to defeat my buddy Daniel and you needed to prove you deserved, which you didn't...a rematch against him. Had you not cheated, had the world as we know it not turned upside down and allowed for your broken clock to be "right?" You would be curtain jerking every episode of Octane until your contract expired and you were sent on your merry way to fail at some other avenue of life. People like me? We succeed, and easily at that. I've had this Intercontinental Championship wrongfully removed from my possession twice now, and would you look at this beauty sitting on my shoulder right now? I ALWAYS right that wrong and reclaim what is mine. And what was wrong? Was you ever getting the distinction of getting a victory over me. And I will RIGHT that wrong next week when I reclaim MY victory and then? Then you will have no choice but to see yourself for what all of these people will soon see you as, a big fat loser.

[[Renee Young]]
Alright, Bobby let's keep the name-calling to a minimum I understand emotions are high and this isn't just about what next week represents but there's no need to resort to that. We'll flip the question back at you, what makes you believe this outcome will be different from the last?

[[Robert Roode]]
Because while I will give it to him that there is talent within him...that talent comes nowhere close to the elite ability that I possess. He's a good mid-card act, he makes these sheep happy, he does tricks for them, he has witty one-liners and obnoxious quirks that they find endearing. And that's all well and good, but those things are solely reliant on their support. A true Main-Eventer like the entirety of The Enterprise? We don't need them to be what we are, and that is at the top of the food chain in SPITE of them. They are fickle, they can rescind their "love" at the drop of a dime and either you appease them or you are deemed nothing by them. They'll hop onto someone else's bandwagon and leave you in the position that I myself was before. You either accept it and remain in their minimal good graces...or you refute that and become their enemy by default. Their cheers? Mean nothing to me. Their boos? Are like little crying children that you drown out because calling attention to it only gives them what they want. And what they want? Means not a single damn thing to me and THAT is why I will not lose to you, AGAIN! Because they...they do not get what they want from me anymore, and what they want? Is for me to lose...well, I have won't give them that satisfaction.

1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Normal_a-0332

[[Robert Roode]]
So whether you make a mistake that I capitalize on, or whether your will to win just doesn't outweigh my desire to deny them what THEY want? Either way? You sign that contract tonight knowing right here right now, that you...Keith Lee? YOU are the designated loser of our "historic" affair next week. If you choose to exercise your "LIMITLESS" right to be oblivious to that, hey whatever helps you sleep at night cupcake. But I am telling you straight to your face from the bottom of my boundless heart...that I...am going to beat you next week. And it will be absolutely...GLOR-

Almost as if by magic, just kidding.. Keith Lee has heard enough of this rant from the incorrigible Robert Roode. Lee sits up in his chair which causes Roode to not finish his trademark catchphrase and inserts his own agenda by picking up the pen laying on the contract and clicks it to get this over with, signing his name on the dotted line. He flips to the next page and signs for the final time all whilst maintaining eye contact with Roode and throws the pen on it, and slides it away towards the end of the table and Renee quickly snatches it before it can fall to the ground completely. As the crowd's roars grow louder, clearly enamored by Keith's antics we see Roode not to be outdone, stands up from his seat as well and he makes a further point to toss his chair aside into the corner, as if this were some sort of pissing contest between the two of them. Roode clearly feeling as if his statement was stronger smirks as he clicks the pen and signs his John Hancock on the front page, then licks the tip of his index finger as he flips to the last page before scribbling his signature to OFFICIALLY lock this match into place along with the attached stakes for their Champion Versus Champion encounter. He leans forward into the table, looking Keith directly in his eyes before he swipes the contract clear off the table which Renee collects it off the ground to secure it for Edge's keeping.

But as Roode starts to give Keith the "your move" gesture...not to be outdone himself The World Champion nods with a smile before that smile completely fades as he rips the table from off of the mat and throws it behind him in a clear show of the power that will certainly prove as his advantage going into next week's Main-Event. The crowd gets louder and louder ready to see these two come to a head with the loser having to defend their Championship the following week on High Octane. But while Keith's powerful advantage is displayed, Robert displays a power of his own, when he steps into the vacant space once occupied by the table and gets right into Keith's face as he thrusts his Intercontinental Championship in the air. While Keith has the power, Roode has the arrogance that will not allow him to be second to ANYONE especially Keith. He may be bigger, but his ego is bigger than him and that is his point he's proving right in this moment. The camera zooms out as Keith responds by thrusting his World Heavyweight Championship into the air as they both stand nearly nose to nose, title across from title and that is the final sight we see before Octane officially goes off the air.

END OF SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]   1 - [[[XWL Octane:  3/11/2020 -  3/18/2020]]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[[[XWL Octane: 3/11/2020 - 3/18/2020]]]
Page 1 of 1