Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018

Go down 
+10
Harmon
Gregg
P.R Son
IIYoungg
lucasman
Dash
Strummania
Oreo
Austin
Sam
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018   1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2018 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Rose Quarter
Portland, Oregon

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 3PN4K1P1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 JrWa6Ea

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 MIuxSsD1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 0P5BqqL

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 GRlB1911 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 UWH0Rtn

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Aleister-Black11 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 XOm9957

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 UwjO6Jd1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Curt-Hawkins1

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 0Rz1hTa 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 TWUU1vI

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 UxcPwbb 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Q2Y2z7W

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 NxMGTAs1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Tcd05gr

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 5lgygXn 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 SprnWhU

Normal Match

North American Championship #1 Contenders Tournament Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Pdl8O0f 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 QqkBxKf

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 KxfWnqf 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 UXSYXkt

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 S1Sgk5U 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 DD2799Y

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 FD6kTih 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 UZXN8A1

The RETURN Of The Golden One

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 PKDfUzb

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 KFE0E6o 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 DYfyUZK

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 AROEfwe 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Vlg3M8T

Triple Threat Match

World Television Championship #1 Contendership

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 IU63hKj 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 OcCF3HG1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 KmPdXhh

Main Event

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Match023

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018   1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 10:37 am

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 KFE0E6o 1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 DYfyUZK

The match has reached it’s end, the bell has rung and you can see Shayna clutching at her gut rising up to her feet. She looks down at a broken but not battered Ember Moon, Ember flipping her hair out of her eyes simultaneously with Shayna.

They give each other a glance and Moon retreats to the other side of the ring, and falls to the outside as the crowd embraces her. Shayna smiles because she once again put down the woman who has yet to come close to beating her. Shayna fixes her chin and the Ace Of Spades has bested the competition once again.

Baszler looks around and asks for a mic before changing her mind and walks to the center of the ring. She rolls her shoulders and then stands tall. Her arms are both put out and then raised into an ACE symbol. Breathing heavy, but still barely breaking a sweat, Shayna points to herself and then goes to the turnbuckle to celebrate her victory in the first round of the tournament.

[Corey Graves]
No words were needed to be said, simply actions and those actions might very well lead her to becoming the number one contender as she faces off against the winner of Nia Jax and Kairi Sane later tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The set back is only a space back, because Shayna is one step closer to achieving her ultimate goal she set out upon as she arrived here in XWL. Roulette was risk, now this is no 50/50 shot. This can be the momentum needed to facing off against Toni Storm. However her tall task is still ahead of her, in these series of challenges. Nia or Kairi are waiting on the other side of the tracks.

The camera fades out to a backstage area where we catch sight of a monitor tuned in on the action. Watching very closely stands Nia Jax, arms crossed as Shayna is seen striking her pose on the turnbuckle and having her sights set on whoever steps up to her next. That being Nia, of course. Another person steps into focus, mic in hand.

[Charley Caruso]
Nia, if I could just get your thoughts on what happened out there and your thoughts onto going into next week against Shayna Baszler?

Nia almost cracks a full grin as she looks at little Charley, towering over her.

[Nia Jax]
My thoughts, on Shayna Baszler are this: She should of stayed away from professional wrestling. You see the critics, the smarks, the suits, they are all really high on Baszler because of her MMA background. But exactly how much does that help in professional wrestling? I mean, perhaps versus someone who isn't a monster, pretty well. But against me? I tower, over Shayna Baszler.

[Nia Jax]
It's a new era for Nia Jax. People seem to have forgotten about the chaos and damage I caused when I first showed up because the past few months there has been a bit more activity for the women than usual. Because a few women finally hit their prime. Problem is I've been in my prime for months now. I haven't stopped. I won't, stop. Sometimes, lightning strikes and people get a fluke win over me. Ask Kairi though, because lightning doesn't strike twice.

[Nia Jax]
Next week I'm walking into Anarchy, walking out to that ring and breaking Shayna in half. No ifs, ands or buts about it. People might think my mind is focused on Alexa Bliss, because it is, because I worry about the trash that is chasing her around the locker room, from city to city. But even halfway focused I crush the opposition. Halfway focused I dropped my leg on Sane, multiple times. Halfway focused I walked through this locker room, woman after woman. Next week though, I'm fully focused on knocking the Queen of Spades off her high horse and making my way right to the North American Championship.

Nia storms out of the view of the camera, leaving Caruso staring after her before the camera cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018   1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Backstage, the camera reveals of a shot of a large gray door with a sign that reads: "WOMEN'S LOCKER ROOM" plastered across the surface. Inside, we hear recurring grunts and yells and mumbles, accompanied by a slew of indistinguishable ruckus. As the door slowly opens, we find the Psychotic Scot, Nikki Cross, ripping shirts and jackets and backpacks off the the walls and racks, throwing chairs across the room, and punting handbags left and right. Her mumbling is still difficult to determine, but it sounds reminiscent of: "Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Come on, show yourself to Nikki! Where are you?" She frantically runs her hands through her wet and stringy hair, breathing heavily before she bumps passed the cameraman as if she didn't even see him. She was completely fixated on her task at hand. Cross proceeds to stalk down the hallway like a loose hound, sniffing out her prey. In typical Nikki fashion, she tosses a few crates across the hallway in her search as she trudges along and the camera continues to follow her when all of the sudden, she stops dead in her tracks.. "THERE you are..." We hear her mutter from behind. As the camera continues to approach the scene, we see that Nikki is bending down to pick up a single leaf on the cold cement floor. She brings it to her face before mashing it against her nose and inhaling the scent with one heavy sniff, followed by a sick sigh of relief and ecstasy. "Let's play!" She grunts before standing back to her feet and looking around frantically before she locates a second leaf further down the hallway. With a point and a yell of exclamation, Cross is off to collect her next clue. As we follow via the cameraman, Nikki finds a third leaf off in the distance as she arrives at the second. It soon became clear what kind of game we were playing, it was a scavenger hunt of sorts, presumably set by the mysterious "Poison Ivy" character who has haunted the Scot for the past few weeks. As Nikki picks up speed, quickly bending down to collect each and every leaf she finds on the ground during her journey, she comes to a halt as she finds the last leaf conveniently placed in front of an unmarked door. As she stands back to her feet upon collecting the final leaf, she shifts her head slowly to observe her surroundings, finding herself in a perfectly isolated section of the backstage corridor. Not a soul to be seen or a sound to be heard. The Twisted Sister's disturbing smile creeps back across her face as her heart begins to race with excitement while she grips the door handle and shoves it down, separating the unmarked door from the frame with an echoing click.

As the door eerily eases open, it exposes a room full of large plant life. Massive leaves and flowers protruding from every corner of the room, masking almost the entire space with the except of the doorway and a small space in the center of the room. Instead of turning and hightailing it in the opposite direction, or question why there's a mysterious greenhouse-esque room randomly in the back hall of the arena, Nikki Cross opts to kick her head back and release a wicked, bone-chilling chuckle. This is exactly the type of game she has been salivating over for weeks since her beloved April's disappearance. Nikki and our unlucky cameraman soon find themselves deep inside of the seemingly vacant and windowless room full of plants. The only light source is the light shining in from the hallway which is let in by the open door which is now behind the pair. Suddenly, the cameraman jumps out of his skin as the door slams shut! We hear the horrifying click of the lock immediately after, which begins to cause a panic from the humble cameraman, but you'd be hard-pressed to find a reaction like that coming from Nikki Cross. Oh no, this was right up her perfectly dark and sinister alley. The room and the tron was now pitch black, not a sound to be heard aside from the heavy breathing of the camera holder.

???
We've been expecting you, Nikki...

After an extended moment of silence, we hear a ruffling through the leaves followed a swift and spontaneous scuffle. In the midst of the sounds, there remains one constant: the clear and devastating sound of closed fits slapping off of what can only be assumed is the leather corset on Nikki Cross's back, along with her bare skin. One after another after another after another, it seemed like they would never end. Screams and grunts of the warfare echo and bounce off of the walls in the dark room, accompanied by Nikki's very distinct and raspy yells. The ruffling of leaves and vines soon become audible again throughout the remainder of the violent exchange. This attack continues to relentlessly offend the ears of its listeners until one party finally subsides, and all but the sounds of the plants and their leaves settling is now silent...

By this point, we can practically hear the chattering teeth of the petrified cameraman who is most likely considering a profession if a different field as long as he is lucky enough to find himself out on the other side of this situation. After a few more moments of bleak silence and darkness pass, the cameraman gasps as the familiar sound of the lock now clicks, receding the bolt and unlocking the door. The door finally pops open from the frame again, shining some light back into the room to reveal Nikki Cross out cold on the floor! A number of vines are wrapped around her legs, arms, and neck, along with an entire colony of bright red welts across her fair skin from the closed fists of her attacker. As the camera quickly turns back to the now open door, we see the silhouette of a woman standing in the doorway, casually tossing her fingers through her hair as a few stray leaves glide down to the floor. Without so much as a single look back over her shoulder, the dark-haired woman slowly strides away from the scene, down the hallway. The cameraman inhales and exhales heavily and audibly into the camera as if this were his tryout for the next installment of the Blair Witch Project. After gathering his wits, he sprints out the door and points the camera down the hallway in the direction that the attacker was just seen walking, but the hallway was completely void and empty.. The only sound to be heard was the continuously fading clicks of the assailant's heels in the shadows of the distant hallway.

As if he had not been through enough tonight, the cameraman is startled beyond belief one final time as we hear a primal and gritty yell coming from the inside of the room! Out of pure reflex, he quickly jerks the camera back towards the room as we see Nikki Cross slowly sitting up where she had been laid out cold just seconds prior. She carries her strenuous and chilling battle cry all the way up to her seated position, her hands gripping at the vines as she rips them from her body one by one. As they fall, they subtly retract back inside the sea of plants while Nikki stomps up to her feet and reemerges outside of the secret garden with an even more crazed look in her eye than when she entered.

[Nikki Cross]
Hmm...trying to tie me up? At least take me out to dinner first. Or better yet, let me grab some handcuffs and show you a good time instead! Hehehehehe...

Nikki turns her gaze to the camera's lens and the cameraman himself, who swiftly nods with the camera in instant and terrified agreement to Nikki's sentiment before he turns and begins to sprint back down the hallway where they had originally ventured from.

[Cameraman]
Thank God I got that on camera! No one is going to believe this, this place is mad! "Just follow the talent and ask them some questions," they said.. I'm not getting paid enough for this!

The cameraman, who is presumably from the UK based off of his accent, continues to talk to and console himself, breathing heavily between his words as he proceeds to race back down the hallway. The sound of Nikki's howling cackle is gradually fading in the background behind him as we finally cut to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018   1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2018 4:30 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Match023

-
THIS MATCH THOUGH

[Mauro Ranallo]
A beautifully timed takedown from Toni Storm.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya looked to be going for that famouser she pulled out of her hat tonight, but that time did not go at all according to plan, scooped up out of the air and brought down to mat with purpose.

[Mauro Ranallo]
These two have literally dug deep into their arsenal and thrown everything they have at one another, and yet...literally it has been over an hour, and this match is still going. For the historical implications of tonight, this being the first time The Women's Champion and North American Champion will go one on one, and Toni Storm's official Anarchy Debut Match...it is more than living up to it's hype.

The audience is fully invested in this contest, impressed with both Women, and because of how incredible their match has been at this point could there really be a bad outcome? They've each taken the best each other has, and somehow kept going. they've fought around the ringside area, tore it up in the ring, and now as dueling "Let's go Toni!" "Let's go Nattie!" chants echo throughout the building Toni begins to signal that she's looking to finish this. She pulls Natalya up to her knees, begins to trap her arms in a double under hook, hoping if she goes to the well one more time this will be it...but Natalya still has life in her, struggling while in Toni's grasp, until she slips out of it completely. Toni takes aim for a last second big boot to prevent Natalya from succeeding to build momentum...but Natalya ducks her foot, then as Toni stumbles forward and spins back around...Natalya spins for a reason of her own, delivering a brutal Discus Clothesline with so much impact that Toni is sent rolling from the hit, and Natalya herself falls forward into the ropes dropping to her knees.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

[Corey Graves]
Toni took all of that, but Natalya seems to have taken some of it herself, the momentum sending her falling into the ropes, she's really gotta capitalize there's no time for rest.

The official turns away from Natalya to check on Toni who is still somewhat writhing on the mat as she recovers from Natalya's signature clothesline. He wants to ensure she's okay due to how hard it hit, so he's paying his undivided attention to her until he's sure she's able to continue. Natalya is taking heavy breath after heavy breath on the ropes in an effort to somehow regain the stamina required to finish off this contest. With the ref still caught up with Toni's condition after the infamous clothesline from our Women's Champion, suddenly we catch a glimpse of something going on by Natalya's side of the ring. After a matter of a few mere seconds, the fans in the front row instantly stand to their feet and point and boo, yelling at whatever is going on down there. As the camera pans back, we see a flurry of pink hair that appears to have emerged from under the ring!

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT the-? WHO the-?!

[Corey Graves]
That bubblegum pink locks can only mean one thing, it's LIV!

As Corey suggests, locks of this color can only belong to one delinquent in Liv Morgan. Liv slides her notorious blue tongue across her pearly whites in a truly devilish manner, showcasing her fist to the fans which is decked out with a set of Sasha Banks' metal "BOSS" rings.

[Mauro Ranallo]
You don't think..!

[Corey Graves]
Anything is possible when you're dealing with a girl from Jersey, Mauro! We've seen Liv use these metal rings to put out the lights of Ronda Rousey, it looks like the Juvenile Delinquent wants to make lightning strike twice! This time in the form of our Women's Champion, Natalya!

Liv places her thumbs on her ears and waves her hands back and forth at the dazed and confused Women's Champion, blue tongue proudly on display for the world to see. After she had gotten her fill of childish mockery, Liv winds up her fist and a few circles before she grits her teeth and takes her shot! The metal label finds direct contact with the right side of Natalya's jaw, damn near dislocating it! The sickening pop echoed 'round ringside as the fans take a quick break from their booing just long enough to gasp in horror at the deviant sabotage they just witnessed.

[Mauro Ranallo]
MY, GOD! DID YOU HEAR THAT?!

[Corey Graves]
I'm not sure there's anyone within a 5 mile radius who didn't, Mauro!

Liv wastes no time appreciating her own handiwork with a twisted, wide-grinned laugh, watching Natalya stumble backwards towards the center of the ring while holding her abused jaw in absolute agony. Liv flicks her hair back behind her shoulder and extends her arms out wide, doing a hasty twirl in front of the crowd before swiftly ducking back down behind the apron as soon as the referee's attention began to shift away from the North American Champion, Toni Storm. The crowd is screaming at the referee, but of course, he didn't witness a thing. With Toni now back on her feet and Natalya stumbling towards her, the North American Champion takes advantage of the situation, completely unaware of the illegal interference that just took place seconds ago. After a swift and gritty kick to the midsection prompting Natalya the hunch over, Toni hooks the veteran's arms just in time to power Natalya up off of her feet and send her crashing straight down into the mat with the Storm Zero! The Aussie-born champion quickly capitalizes and hooks the legs for the count.

ONE...

[Corey Graves]
THIS IS IT! STORM ZERO, I'M CALLING IT! TONI'S JUST DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE AND DEFEATED NATALYA!

TWO..!

[Mauro Ranallo]
BUT THIS ISN'T FAIR, GRAVES! TONI HAS NO IDEA THAT LIV MORGAN WAS THE CAUSE OF THIS!

... THREE!

[Corey Graves]
LIFE'S NOT FAIR, MAURO! CONGRATULATIONS TONI STORM!

The crowd, largely due to the interference from our friendly neighborhood delinquent Liv Morgan, let out a roaring ruckus of boos at the final result of this bout, and what was just done to Natalya Neidhart. Toni falls back onto the mat from sheer exhaustion after the gruelingly hard-fought victory. After catching her breath and wiping the sweat from her brow, the North American Champion rolls out of the ring to retrieve the historic gold that she claimed just one week prior at Roulette. Meanwhile, the referee is down on his knees checking on Natalya, who still seems to be having trouble coming to after the series of events she endured.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The referee seems to be checking on Natalya now, I'd be surprised if she doesn't even remember what hit her after that rock-hard right from Liv Morgan.

[Corey Graves]
Liv's building quite the reputation with those dirty rights of hers, which I'm sure have made all of her relatives who're watching from the prison TV back in Jersey so proud!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Hold that thought Corey, LOOK WHO IT IS!

Right on cue, the Boss herself, Sasha Banks, arrives on the scene. She struts down through the crowd with that signature Sasha swagger, admiring a job well done by her bestie Liv Morgan. Banks effortlessly hops over the barricade from the opposite side of the ring of Liv Morgan, who is now standing back on her feet and eyeing Natalya like a ravenous hyena waiting for their turn at the meat. With Banks on her left, and Morgan on her right, Nattie's got nowhere to go. Even if she wanted to, she's likely physically incapable of getting too far given her current condition. Liv slaps her hands onto the apron, tapping her nails eagerly as she licks her lips and laughs in a truly bloodthirsty manner. Sasha on the other hand, ever calm and collective, simply sizes up her arch nemesis before giving Liv the dreaded nod that sealed Natalya's fate. Without so much as a second thought, on Sasha's cue, the purple and pink haired duo both charge into the ring! With Natalya struggling to get to her feet, it's only a matter of seconds before the beatdown swings in the favor of Sasha and Liv. Fists fly in flurries as Natalya is forced down with her back to her attackers, allowing Liv and Sasha to quite literally tear into the Women's Champion at their own vile discretion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
THIS HAS TO BE STOPPED! HOW MUCH MORE PUNISHMENT CAN THE BODY OF NATALYA POSSIBLY TAKE?!

[Corey Graves]
Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan didn't come here to just make a statement, Mauro, THIS IS AN OUTRIGHT PRISON FIGHT!

As the ref gets involved, trying to somehow wedge himself between the bedlam that is taking place, Liv wastes no time getting right in his face. The Delinquent bumps her chest against his until she manages backs him into the corner, yelling: "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT'RE YOU GONNA DO, HUH?! NOTHING, THAT'S RIGHT! NOTHING!". Her arms are wide open, antagonizing the referee as a clear distraction so that Sasha can finish the job. Using this opportunity, the Boss gets Natalya up and into position before calling Liv off of the cowering referee, who now looks reminiscent of a middle schooler who had just been shoved into a locker by his bully. Liv eagerly follows suit and gets into position. Sasha places herself behind Natalya, gripping onto the champion's shoulders before dropping her back into the Backstabber! As if this didn't spell the end for Natalya already, she rebounds up onto her feet and falls right into the figurative lap of Liv Morgan, who locks her grip onto the back of Natalya's head and directly transitions into her very own Jersey Codebreaker!

[Corey Graves]
As dirty as they play, you have to admit that was a flawless display of teamwork by Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan!

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH COME ON, GRAVES! HASN'T NATALYA BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH TONIGHT?

[Corey Graves]
This is all part of being the champion, Mauro! You wear that target on your back 24/7, not just when it's convenient once a month at a PPV.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This goes far beyond a target, this is a GRUDGE! This is Sasha Banks not being able to let go of the past, and using her best friend Liv Morgan to get her back in the game! It's sick!

[Corey Graves]
And it's working perfectly!

Before the colorful duo can appreciate their handiwork, Toni Storm seems to have retrieved her title and caught on to exactly what was happening inside of the ring! Toni wastes no time sliding in to come to the aid of her fellow champion. Sasha and Liv, having completed what they came here to do, drop and roll out of the ring quick, fast, and in a hurry. They immediately link up outside of the ring, Sasha comfortable locking her arm around Liv's shoulder as Liv holds onto Sasha's hand and the pair behind to walk backwards up the ramp. Banks continuously shakes her head in the direction of Toni Storm as she shouts out to her: "I DON'T THINK SO, SWEETHEART! THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU, NOT TONIGHT." Liv, on the other hand, can't seem to wipe the sinister smile from her doll-like face. She leans forward to offer Toni and Natalya one hearty blow of her blue tongue, sending a few droplets of spit down the ramp with it before she raises her free hand and playfully wiggles her fingers back and forth.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think Toni Storm's starting to understand what happened, how Liv Morgan spoiled this match between the two titans of the division.

[Corey Graves]
The history books won't reflect how Toni beat Natalya, it will simply say she was the winner the first time The North American Champion clashed with The Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
But after their conversation, and the incredible contest they were having...you know Toni isn't at all proud of how she's now attained that victory.

[Corey Graves]
It's like JBL said, quit the love fest and focus on being the best, which Liv or not...Toni proved she was tonight.

Toni assists Natalya in getting up, throwing her arm over her shoulder to support her weight knowing she's been through a lot. Meanwhile, Sasha and Liv had finally made it back to the stage, arm-in-arm, hand-in-hand, completely attached at the hip. Liv begins to hop up and down at the sheer excitement from the chaos that the two of them had managed to cause. Sasha seems almost equally as satisfied, beeming as though she were a proud mother when...

Suddenly Sasha's pride and Liv's childish glee are both replaced with matching expressions of pure revulsion in a single second. Liv twists her neck slowly to look back over Sasha's arm that was still wrapped around her shoulder, hoping it wasn't true.. Meanwhile Sasha's eyes rolled back in her head as she clenched her jaw in annoyance. Sure enough, to Liv, Sasha, Toni, and most certainly Natalya's dismay, it was true.

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT!

[Corey Graves]
YES!

[Mauro Ranallo]
NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, NOT NOW...NOT LIKE THIS!

Carmella soars past Sasha Banks & Liv Morgan, who slyly sticks one of her red Jordans out across the ramp in an effort to trip Miss Money in the Bank on her way down. Carmella, however, was making such an absolute beeline for the ring that she completely flew right over the sneaker on her way down the ramp to cash in on this golden opportunity.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 3eauZlg

We see Toni Storm shaking her head, she's not going to let this happen, Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks already led to a rare loss for Natalya, she's not going to let their beat down be the catalyst to the end of Natalya's reign as Women's Champion. As Carmella dashes down the ramp grabbing an official that had ran down to help check on Natalya, and pulling him by his shirt as if to say you, you're coming with me.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 H1tWVnK

The North American Champion prepares to defend Natalya, stepping closer to the ropes to block The Miss Money In The Bank's entry, but as she places that foot forward...Natalya pulls herself away from Toni and shakes her head. "You can't stop this." The Champion says as she continues denying Toni's effort to step in and prevent what's about to happen. "NO! NOT LIKE THIS, NATTIE! I can't let it..." but Natalya again politely declines her help mouthing "I knew this day would come." Toni reluctantly backs away as Carmella slides into the ring as the barely stable Natalya readies herself for the fight that's about to take place.

[Mauro Ranallo]
2018 kicked off with a bang when then Miss Money In The Bank Ruby Riott rushed to the ring to cash in on Women's Champion April...resulting in the end of her historic reign...and now, almost 12 months later history is on the verge of repeating itself.

[Corey Graves]
I don't understand how Natalya can tell Toni to leave, she was probably her only chance of stopping this.

[Mauro Ranallo]
As Champion she knew this was a possibility during her reign, and if she tried to run or have someone else fight her battle it wouldn't be true to who she is.

With Carmella now in the ring, she shoves her case at the official who wants to be absolutely sure she's being serious.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 KEQRQSQ

"YES!!!!" she screams, but given there's no do-overs he wants to be certain that this is what she wants to do because once he rings that bell there's no going back.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's pride is about to cost her The Women's Championship she has carried for the past 8 months.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think you're mistaking pride with integrity. As Champion, she knew this day would one day arrive. The Money In The Bank Contract is a danger lurking in the shadows as you defend your title month after month...and soon the holder of that contract will swoop in when they feel the opportunity best serves them. It worked for Ruby Riott on the very first Anarchy of 2018. The question is, will it work for Carmella on one of the final episodes of Anarchy this year?

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's been unstoppable, but as we saw with April...even the unstoppable can't stop The Money In The Bank from stopping you.

Carmella is frantically screaming "RING THE BELL!!" at the official who perhaps in fear of retaliation from JBL is being extra cautious with his position right now. Instead of being met with a clear-cut answer, The Miss Money In The Bank lets out banshee-like howls, that essentially say "YOU BETTER RING THAT BELL RIGHT NOW OR JBL WILL FIRE YOU!" She points vigorously at the ringside area where the bell resides.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 VyANyAr

"NOW!!!" She screams, he turn to ensure Natalya is still up, and while she's using the ropes to maintain her stability, she nods at him ready to once again do the impossible. To defend her title against a much fresher Carmella. Once the official finally sounds for the match to begin, this Championship Match is underway!

Natalya stats to stagger forward, as ready as she'll ever be in this moment in time, when IMMEDIATELY Carmella wasting no time runs at Natalya aiming her signature Superkick right on The Money...AND WHAM! Natalya's unable to block it in time and eats Mella's boot as the audience goes silent. Immediately Carmella goes into the cover, hooking not just one leg, but BOTH legs.

[Corey Graves]
WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

[Mauro Ranallo]
That kick was just brutal...Natalya had no way to avoid that.

ONE....

The referee counts, Carmella frantically moving around, as if the anticipation is making her shudder, knowing in just two seconds she will become THE NEW XWL WOMEN'S CHAMPION!

TWO...

Her feet kick the air, like a child that's too eager to wait any longer...

T- NO!!! NATALYA'S SHOULDER POPS UP, AS THE AUDIENCE JUMPS TO THEIR FEET!!!  

[Corey Graves]
B-bu-BUT HOW?!?!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya has the HEART of a CHAMPION...and a Champion does not go down without expending every last bit of energy they have managed to pull from within.

As the audience is losing their entire minds, screaming and cheering in excitement, Carmella sits there, jaw hanging open...eyes squinting, and the rage bubbling up inside her as she turns to Natalya who lies there exhausted, her shoulder jerked up off of the mat as if she kicked out solely because of the instincts her body has from all of her years in Wrestling. The spirit was willing, and it willed the body to keep fighting. "THAT WAS THREE, REF!!" Carmella unsatisfied berates the official who confirms it was only a two count. "FINE, YOU WANNA BE LIKE APRIL SO BAD, NATTIE?!  Her hand grabs Natalya just under her jaw, smooshing her chin as she screams at her. "LET'S SEE YOU TRY THAT AGAIN! BECAUSE I PUT THAT SWAMP CREATURE DOWN AND YOU WILL BE NO EXCEPTION!" She lets go but then slaps Natalya over the face, before pulling herself up and showing a bit of arrogance as she moonwalks herself back a couple of steps, and begins to stalk The Women's Champion.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We have seen this before, Carmella when she made her return just over a month ago had to deliver TWO Superkicks to keep April down in order to regain possession over The Money In The Bank contract. And it looks like she's hoping that strategy pays off as well as it did then.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's valiant, no one can deny that...but every single person in this arena knows that when Carmella hits that next Superkick? This reign is over, and The Era of Mella will have arrived.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Natalya certainly is in trouble.

She starts to lean to the side on her foot, moving back and forth, as if the second Natalya rises she is going to put her back down and take her title. She wants to avenge her own embarrassment at the hands of Natalya when she tried to cash in following Natalya's first title defense inside The Elimination Chamber back at Downpour. She had planned to cash in over whoever emerged out of Satan's Structure with the title...but Natalya thwarted her attempt and that's the night that later on she would go down with an injury and be forced to relinquish her contract. But now the stars have come back into alignment, and all is right with the world. She is getting a second go of it, this time the bell has rung and it is official, and her chances have dramatically increased since that night. Natalya rises up onto her hands and knees, trying to plant her foot to stand but it's easier said than done. She and Toni Storm just took each other to their limits, and to say she's spent is an understatement.

Carmella continues to stalk her prey, to lean back and forth as she readies the kick that will knock Natalya off her throne and free it up for Carmella to finally take her place on it. Finally, Natalya is back up, she staggers around...AND CARMELLA RUSHES RIGHT AT HER WITH A SUPERKI- NO! NATALYA CATCHES HER FOOT! "WHAT!!!" Carmella furiously shouts stunned that Natalya had the wherewithal to catch her foot and begins to try to swipe at The Champion, but Natalya just looks at her and with her veteran ability kicking in, she sweeps the leg knocking Carmella onto her back, her legs flailing in the air as Natalya starts to try to bring this moment TRULY full circle with A SHARPSHOOTER!

[Corey Graves]
NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

[Mauro Ranallo]
IF NATALYA CAN LOCK IN THE SHARPSHOOTER THIS MATCH MAY VERY WELL BE OVER!

[Corey Graves]
DO SOMETHING CARMELLA, KICK, PUNCH, SCREAM, PRAY THE GHOST OF JAMES ELLSWORTH WILL COME TO YOUR AID, PLEASE NO IT CAN'T GO LIKE THIS, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MELLA'S MOMENT!

Carmella freaking out tries to stop it, pounding at Natalya's legs as she attempts to intertwine them with hers, but as her hits connect, The Champion is completely unphased, as if she's literally going off adrenaline alone right now and she is numb to the strikes being sent her way. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"Carmella screeches out as Natalya now fully locking The Sharpshooter in tries to turn Carmella over onto her stomach.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Credit to Carmella she is doing everything she can to not let Natalya turn her over.

[Corey Graves]
OF COURSE, SHE'S DOING EVERYTHING SHE CAN THIS ISN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE CELEBRATING HER TITLE WIN RIGHT ABOUT NOW, NOT ON THE VERGE OF BEING LOCKED IN ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS SUBMISSION MOVES IN ALL OF XWL!

Carmella continues to panic, digging her perfectly manicured nails into the mat as if that's going to give her the traction to avoid Natalya rolling her over...but that's certainly not the case. The Women's Champion with the audience fully behind her, rallying her to lock this in and do the unthinkable...OVERPOWERS CARMELLA AND TURNS HER OVER ONTO HER STOMACH, OFFICIALLY LOCKING IN THE SHARPSHOOTER!

[Corey Graves]
NO! DON'T GIVE UP MELLA, WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

[Mauro Ranallo]
This is The Hart Family's not so secret weapon, a move that has made the likes of April and Sasha Banks tap out. Carmella's chances don't look great.

You can literally hear Carmella sobbing as she screams literally non-stop as The Champion digs deeper and deeper to crank on the pressure that much more. "TAP!!" Natalya screams, mixing hers with Mella's cries but The Moon Walking and Trash Talking Superstar refuses.  She's in agony, she's clenching her fists to avoid slapping the mat, she bites the bottom of her lip now as her screams become somewhat muffled. She is trying to do something, ANYTHING to avoid succumbing this outcome but nothing seems to be working. But still, she's not going to go down this easily. She quits balling her fist up and instead starts to claw her nails into the mat and try to crawl to the ropes to force a break. "I WILL NOT GIVE UP, DO YOU HEAR ME?!? I WILL NOT GIVE UP! SO YOU BETTER GIVE UP NOW NATTIE, BECAUSE WHEN I GET TO THESE ROPES I AM GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE FACE SO HA-" Natalya sick of Carmella's squealing pulls back even further, applying even MORE pressure that stops Carmella from her truly inappropriate trash talking.

[Corey Graves]
Okay maybe not the right time to trash talk...but that just shows you how virtually unphased The Princess of Staten Island is by this Submission.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She looks in dire straits to me, Corey.

[Corey Graves]
That's just what she wants Natalya to think, she wants her to get lax, to think that she doesn't have to bend back so far because that's when she'll slip out and kick her in the face!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Your optimism certainly is astounding...but, I'm not so sure I see it going like that.

It's incredible how long Carmella has lasted, whether it's due to Natalya's exhaustion or Carmella's own heart within, she is fighting hard to not let this opportunity go to waste. Once again she digs her nails into the canvas and starts to try to pull herself to the ropes. She starts to crawl forward, the ropes within her fingertips, and if she can just get the tip of her nail on the bottom rope that will be enough to force this Submission to be broken. She swings her hand, desperately trying, but she's not close enough. Carmella again tries to move forward but suddenly Natalya being the clear stronger of the two overpowers Carmella and drags her RIGHT BACK TO THE CENTER OF THE RING, AND PULLS BACK ON THE HOLD AS CARMELLA SCREAMS AND SCREAMS! "TAP!" Natalya screams. "NO!!!" Carmella screams right back. The audience is chanting louder and louder by the second "TAP! TAP! TAP!"  

[Corey Graves]
The absolute nerve of this audience, DON'T LISTEN TO THEM CARMELLA!

[Mauro Ranallo]
She's giving it her all but I can't imagine she's got much left in her.

"TAP! Natalya orders The Princess of Staten Island, only again to be met by defiant screams back. "I WON'T DO IT! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! THIS IS MY MOMENT! IT'S MINE! THIS IS GOING TO BE MINE! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME! I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!!" Carmella in agony squeals out like a pig, and Natalya knowing she's on borrowed time, time that's close to being taken back by her bodies limits and her severe lack of energy at this point begins to struggle to keep it in. Carmella's legs nearly slip out of her grasp but she's able to prevent that from happening, but who knows if the same will be said next time. This is do or die for both Women right now in this exact moment. Something has to give, The Sharpshooter or Carmella. And currently, Carmella is showing her incredible pain tolerance by enduring The Infamous Sharpshooter...so Natalya needs to do something, and we know what that something is...the question is...does she have it in her to execute it? Can she keep her stability if she tries or will she just collapse and allow her title to slip out of her grasp in one instant?

Natalya tries to re-plant her feet into the mat, then starts to allow herself to fall backward, Carmella knowing what The Champion is going for tries to jam her elbow back in hopes one lucky shot might be her saving grace but after easing back, Natalya suddenly takes a deep breath and allows herself to fall backward into a BRIDGE over Carmella's back, pulling the challenger's feet into the back of her head WITH THE BRIDGED SHARPSHOOTER! Within seconds both of Carmella's hands furiously slap the mat as she has no choice but to tap out.

[Mauro Ranallo]
CARMELLA TAPS, NATALYA IS STILL CHAMPION!

The bell sounds and Natalya completely collapses to the mat, lying beside Carmella as the two begin to sob together for two very different reasons. Natalya's entire existence this year has been to be Champion, and to somehow survive this cash-in after everything she endured from Toni Storm, and from Liv Morgan and Sasha Banks after the fact...and then from Carmella..it's overwhelming for her to even believe she just did it. While Carmella cries not out out of happiness, but disappointment and sadness as she thought this was the perfect opportunity, that she would leave here The NEW Women's Champion..but instead, she now goes down alongside Natalya many years ago as someone who failed to bring a Championship their way with what was once referred to as a "guarantee."

[Corey Graves]
I can't even be mad...I want to, because I wanted Carmella to win...but, after everything Natalya was put through tonight, she keeps finding new ways to impress me.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That is the story of Natalya since becoming Champion, she's waited a long time for this moment, and she isn't going to give it up without leaving EVERYTHING in that ring. A tremendous effort from Carmella who refused to give up, but let this be a continued reminder to anyone that hopes of taking The Women's Championship from Natalya. Especially Sasha Banks who has failed to take it from her before...this isn't your every day type of dominance, this is heart on display in it's purest form. This is a Woman that lives and breathes to be Champion and to be the best possible.

Carmella begins to roll herself out of the ring, falling to the floor below to lick her proverbial wounds, but probably most of all get out of the camera's line of slight because she no doubt must wanna be far away from the judgmental eyes of the fans that are cheering Natalya's success. This just leaves Natalya sprawled out on the canvas, breathing heavily, sweating profusely, her hair is an absolute wreck, but nowhere near as much of a wreck than her body itself. She and Toni tore the house down, and the fact she was able to somehow find it in her to successfully defend her title in an impromptu match is nothing short of a miracle, but also nothing short of a testament to the Champion Natalya has established herself to be. The official's retrieved her title, and tries to offer his hand to Natalya to help her up, but she's just staring up at the ceiling, almost in a shocked trance that she just did that. Her theme continues to play, the fans continue to rejoice in her victory, but she's just incapable of joining them just yet, not after how far inside of herself she had to dig to pull it off. Everyone has their limits, some can even venture beyond them for a brief period of time thanks to adrenaline and desire kicking in...but eventually you're going to shut down, and that's what has happened with Natalya.

[Mauro Ranallo]
When someone cannot even stand to have their hand raised, or to grab their title from the official, you know it was a very difficult night...one that they overcame, but just barely.

[Corey Graves]
Natalya's desperation fueled her to have the belief in herself that she could successfully transition into The Bridged variation of The Sharpshooter but if her body gave out on her I have little doubt that we'd be seeing an entirely different result here tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Absolutely, these two were fighting their own battles, Carmella her will to not surrender, Natalya her will to fight, and I have to commend both Women for their performances here this evening.

[Corey Graves]
We saw a new side of Carmella, say what you will about her tactics, when you get down to her grit and determination there lies a Woman that will try her damnedest to achieve her dreams.

With the official still extending his hand out to The Women's Champion, Natalya finally collects herself enough to notice his hand and slowly reach for it, she's not able to bring her hand up fully so he makes up the distance grabbing her hand, before kneeling down to throw her other arm over his shoulder and help support her weight, something Natalya's legs may be too limp to do themselves. As she's brought to her feet, and The Women's Championship returned to her, the audience on all sides have risen to their feet, applauding her efforts tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
She was named Champion Of The Year at The Slammy Awards, and with a night like this she proved she indeed is. Congratulations to Natalya for successfully defending her Women's title yet again.

[Corey Graves]
To see the transformation she's undergone, from failure to monumental success it's just unfathomable. I don't know how she got to this level of ability, how she pulled all the pieces together like this, but I'm finding it hard to believe that anyone can actually defeat her for The Women's Championship.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One thing I will say though is at one point we said this about April, Natalya was the one that couldn't defeat her, like how Sasha has become that for Natalya. But eventually, things did change, and Natalya DID beat April. So perhaps Sasha inserting herself out here tonight is because she believes she's now at that stage of their story.

[Corey Graves]
She walked out at The Slammy Awards after having her arm broken by Ronda Rousey, but returned at Roulette to aid her best friend Liv Morgan to hand deliver Ronda's first defeat in XWL. Her arm seems to be all healed up, maybe Sasha is The Natalya to Natalya's April. You may be right.

Slowly the official releases Natalya onto her own volition, raising her hand high as her Championship is held high in the other. The fans continue to cheer and show Natalya all the love and support in the world.

1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 YrBlI4N

But when she tries to get more elaborate with her celebration such as a simple step forward as if to say "I DID IT!" Suddenly she starts to stumble, and nearly comes to the brink of collapsing, but thankfully the official regains hold of The Queen of Harts and once again supports her as she expresses her gratitude. She'd like to stand on her own two feet right now but given the level of competition and fight that was thrown at her tonight, that's not going to be the case at all.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We were promised to find out the direction JBL had for Natalya's reign as Women's Champion going forward tonight, like who her next challenger would be...and I'm starting to suspect this Cash-In from Carmella was that direction...but with Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan popping out here before that, I'm not really sure what this means.

[Corey Graves]
Ultimately I think it means Natalya better rest up after tonight, because next week, we may have the answer to that question...and if she hopes to not get attacked in some capacity again by whoever that may be, she's going to have to be ready, but most of all...able to stand on her own two feet unlike right now.

Natalya with her heart and soul left in this ring tonight, pulls away from the official and falls to her knees, not just due to exhaustion but the sheer mental gymnastics she went through. She's had a lot of hard fought defenses the past 8 months, but Money In The Bank is virtually dooming The Champion to failure, so the fact that she somehow survived the cash-in from Carmella just has sent her over the edge in an emotional display. Her Championship is held tightly against her chest as she clutches it with a tear streaming down her face. All she ever wanted to do was be Champion, and when she finally became Champion she wanted to fight with all she had to keep it, and for a night like this to have somehow fallen in her favor is just another dream come true for The Queen Of Harts.

XWL's BFF duo in Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan were still lingering about the stage, watching the entire display with a natural vested interest. Liv begins to ball up her fists and twist them under her eyes while she pronounced her lower lip in an exaggerated pout, continuing to mock the astonishingly resilient Women's Champion. Sasha took a different emotional approach, sucking her teeth in disapproval with a face that could only be translated into: why won't you just die already? With a slight shake of her head that instills the impression that this isn't over, Sasha ushers Liv backstage as perhaps Natalya's two biggest demons finally disappeared backstage, for now.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Just when you think 2018 couldn't get any better for Natalya, she has now dealt with the threat of Money In The Bank and neutralized it. Remember way back when she held that contract, and tried to cash it in on Maryse she locked her in The Sharpshooter and Maryse slapped the official causing him to rule the match ending in a disqualification. Natalya has fought in her reign to be different, to prove you can do anything the right way, and maybe it would have been easier to try and take inspiration from the night she failed...but instead she dug deep, and the outcome is so much better.

[Corey Graves]
I don't know how she does it but I'll say she's certainly cementing herself as one of the great Champions this division has ever had.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well with another successful defense under her belt, Natalya is STILL The Women's Champion...and after an incredible night Anarchy has come to an end. But do not worry we'll catch you same time next week, good night everyone!

The cameras refocus on Natalya as she remains on her knees, as the audience gives her a standing ovation for her incredible heart tonight to put on a killer match with Toni Storm, to somehow pull herself up after the unexpected assault from Sasha Banks and Liv Morgan, to fighting through a Money In The Bank Cash-In to still be The Women's Champion. She wipes the tears away then musters up the strength to raise The Women's Championship above her head, and this serves as the final sight we see before Anarchy officially comes to an end.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018   1 - XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018  -  12/10/2018 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/3/2018 - 12/10/2018
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2